[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starlike Shippers on Kiwifarms/Lolcow Forums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/titanium-pony-titanimal.19959

This is funny stuff. You seriously need to stop self-inserting yourself as Spike if you're really that pathetic. Choose someone similar but of-age, like Sunburst.
>>
>>27478338
Too bad fag writers keep pandering to spikefags
>>
>>27478338
>self-inserting
Why can't people just draw looking-at-the-viewer or other first-person art of the pony they like, anyway? Does that seem too pathetic for them? Is saying "oh man, I sure wish I was this baby dragon. Let's watch him fuck my waifu.." more normal than that?
>>
Fuck I hope Starlight and Sunburst get married just to trigger this fucking autist.
>>
>>27478417
I hope spike dies in show
>>
>>27478424
and become a hero? No way
>>
>>27478475
I want to see some blood. I'm sick and tired of seeing spike winning.
>>
>>27478358
That is a good thing.
>>
>>27478338
simple
deviantjews are paid peoples.
>>
>>27478338
>Spike
Who cares?
>>
>>27479599
Half the fucking fandom.
>>
>>27479669
>Implying
>>
File: lurking.png (100 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lurking.png
100 KB, 900x900
>anti-spikefags
>the anti-bronies of /mlp/
>>
>>27478417
I hope Discord marry Starlight. We would fuck up both StarSpike and Fluttercord shippers.
>>
>>27478417
Well, at least you didn't wish for something completely stupid.
>>
>>27479683
Jesus Christ, this. Just kill yourselves already you insufferable absolute autists.
>>
>>27480048
Notice how you're the most angry and hostile person in this thread? While the "haters" are just making funny little comments?
>>
>>27480074
kill yourself is also just a funny little comment
>>
>>27478417
That is more likely to happen, ships in this series are either instantaneous or were setup beforehand.

SunburstXStarlight is in the second category.
>>
>>27478338
>self-inserting
>not gay/shota fetish catering
Haven't you horse fuckers learn from being in the fandom yet?
>>
>>27480074
Uh-huh...
>>27478424
>>27478495
>>
>>27480974
Yeah, those are the funny comments. They don't sincerely hope My Little Pony will give one of its main characters a bloody death. Save the defensiveness for when someone's actually trying to bring him down.
>>
>>27478424

This
>>
>spike
into the fucking garbage
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.