[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, now we know why so many Anon's hate alicorn Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1464335917069.jpg (914 KB, 1700x2338) Image search: [Google]
1464335917069.jpg
914 KB, 1700x2338
Oh my...
>>
>>27476302
Boo. Fucking. Hoo.
>>
>>27476302
fake, you silly newfag
>>
File: 0.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>27476456
Or is it?
>>
>>27476456
Its legit in that thats a legit business and she works there.
http://nhcac.org/meet-our-providers/

>Dr. Griswold who is also fluent in French, joined our staff in March of 2008. Dr. Griswold completed her graduate training at the Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology in the Bronx and finished a one year internship at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in West Orange. Prior to joining our team, she worked for a number of years at Bellevue Hospital Center, with a variety of chronically physically and mentally ill patients. Her special interests include adult depression and anxiety, and attention deficit disorders in children. A dedicated multifaceted contributor to the quality of care, as well as, her compassion towards the lives of the mentally ill, makes us fortunate to have such a professional as part of the team.
>>
>>27476492
the message itself is clearly fake, it was clearly written by someone who is familiar with the show AND with internet-definitions of asperger/autism AND with the twilicorn hate bullshit.
And no psychologist would treat someone by forcing others to appeal to their asperger, instead they try to educate the patient to deal with it in their own way.
>>
>>27476302
HIDF is at it again. Profound sigh.
>>
>>27476492
It doesn't take effort to forge a message, Slashy. You know that.
>>
>>27476666
Sure, let me just believe the father of lies.
>>
no point in doubting this. this is how some people might felt about twilicorn
>>
ir is friday, my dudes
>>
>>27476302
This pic is at least three years old.
>being that much of a newfag.
>>
>>27476559
>>27476666
Provide proof for your claims
Dismissal without refuting is not an argument
>>
>>27476687
Here's the deal when it comes to mental disorders, and treating them professionally. The last thing any professional would do is try to change the world to fit them, that doesn't fix the mental issue it only worsens it. Take for example PTSD. Another mental disorder, while yes it may be a good idea to put grandpa 'nam in the basement on the fourth of July, when it comes to treating PTSD, you generally lightly expose the patient to their trigger so that they slowly become more used to it and start associating it with day to day life rather than the triggering event.
Same goes for autism of any kind. Never do you want to change the world around them. Only change them, such as teaching them how they can not be socially awkward or how they can symbolically as end to alicorn princess level.

don't wish for an easier life, just to be a stronger man
>>
>>27476687
Nobody's arguing. Fucking find proof yourself. Nobody's obligated to prove you wrong. Fuck off.
>>
>>27476766
>One big take my word for it
Not an argument

Proofs pls

>>27476930
You made a claim
Now prove it, faggot

If you can't do this then Fuck off
>>
>>27477063
Nigger, you just saying it's not an argument doesn't invalidate anything.
5/10 bait made me reply
>>
>>27476302
>2013
op come back in 3 more years, and I will have a proper slowpoke ready for you
>>
>>27476766
>The last thing any professional would do is try to change the world to fit them, that doesn't fix the mental issue it only worsens it
Isn't that what they're doing these days for people with sexual dysmorphia?
>>
>>27477063
>proofs pls

Not that anon, but there's a phone number right there, just give them a ring.
Don't really care if it's real or not. But if you care enough to want to prove it's real then call Dr. Griswold and ask if it is.

Anyway, not all fans of the show have Asperger's, neither do those who don't like twilicorn. If next week, Trump would be declared president of the world and have superpowers, I wouldn't have a mental condition, just disappointment.
>>
>>27477269
proper doctors actually put a person under a LONG testing period to find out if a person really is transgender or not. And even then they normally are reluctant to give away hormones and do an operation.
Of course there are exceptions, but normally this is how they do it.
Of course this is just treating the symptoms, not the cause, but we are currently not able to treat the cause properly without sideeffects, thus cutting off a penis is sometimes the better solution.

And even then you can't call it "change the world", they still change only the person themselves. It's the SJW who try to change the world by forcing them to accept transgender as normal.
>>
>>27477166
this
keep up, OP
>>
>>27476666
>>27476930
>>27477160
I think I found the guy with Asperger's.

It's okay man, soon you'll find another socially awkward cartoon character you can identify with.
>>
>>27477160
A question begging epithet isn't an argument

Better?

>>27477311
The claim was it doesn't take much to forge a document
I asked him to prove this

You getting upset about that won't change anything
Also, they said they wouldn't neither confirm nor deny if the paper is true when called because of patient confidentiality and they thanked me for bringing this too their attention

Also your example is an appeal to questionable authority mixed with questionable analogy
>>
>>27476302
Known fake.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.