[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You come into possession of a button makes you writhes in unspeakable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464303764975.png (177 KB, 286x360) Image search: [Google]
1464303764975.png
177 KB, 286x360
You come into possession of a button makes you writhes in unspeakable agony every time you press it. But every time you use it a random pony gets a mind-blowing orgasm somewhere in Equestria. Do you use it knowing that you could cause the victim's death if they were performing a dangerous task or flying. You could potentially rape a baby pony.
>>
>>27476108
No, that'd also be stupid.
>>
>>27476108
Do I get to choose who gets the orgasm?

Cuz otherwize that's a pretty shit button. It would cause me agony for no discernible reason. I'd toss it in the trash.
>>
>>27476167
No, but you get to see who is having the orgasm.
>>
>>27476108
This guy again
>>
>>27476180
How?
>>
>>27476180
If I get to see it happen then yes
>>
>>27476286
Ill sending you the orgasm feed through telepathy everytime you press the button.
>'He doesnt understand how telepathy works, sir.'
What do you mean he doesnt understand telepathy?
Argh.. Do it anyway.
>Everytime the button is pressed your body has an epileptic seziure
>During this time you get to see whats happening to the pony your giving the orgasm to.
>You have no idea whats going on with your body while this happens.
>Only that you feel a sharp stabbing headache, as your body goes numb with pain.
>>
>>27476338
i'd press it twice a day.
>>
>>27476108
No.
>>
>>27476108
Given that I'm a masochist the pain would probably help me orgasm myself.
Giving a random pony an orgasm? Fuck yes, I'd push that shit 20 times a day.
>>
>>27476180
This would make it worth trying out at least once.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.