[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name? How did she survive? What has she been doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: medium.png (80 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
80 KB, 800x450
What's her name?

How did she survive?

What has she been doing?
>>
File: Colin_the_Computer_avatar.jpg (38 KB, 481x479) Image search: [Google]
Colin_the_Computer_avatar.jpg
38 KB, 481x479
>>27470696
HEY GOOD QUESTION
>>
File: I don't know, man.png (215 KB, 399x417) Image search: [Google]
I don't know, man.png
215 KB, 399x417
>>27470696
>>
>>27470696
SHE'S THE REAL PINKIE, MAN
>>
>>27470696
She's the real pinkie pie
She's been working undercover with operation SMILE since the mirror pool incident
>>
>>27470696
Her name is forced meme
>>
>>27470696
Ponka.
Hiding out in Vanhoover, where she found work as a process server and chicken wrangler.
She has developed a curious aversion to purple paint.
Believes she is the real Pinkie. Desperately wants to throw a party, but fears she will be mistaken for the impostor that she is and banished to the Mirror Pool and oblivion.

Listens to thrash metal and Oi punk in her spare time.
>>
>>27470696
>episode has good premise
>but more stupid faces, plaid stripes at the very ending, and this

I love it whenever shit like this happens
>>
>>27471132
>this is neo/mlp/ mindset

how low we have fallen
>>
>>27470696
Oh my fucking God, you dense motherfuckers, it was just a gag. By definition, not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>27471244
Nah, it was eqg Ponka visiting pony Ponka.
>>
>>27470696
Her name is Pinkie Pie
And she is here to say
She's gonna make you smile and she will brighten up your day.
>>
File: CAARLOOS.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
CAARLOOS.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27471357
Wait a second..
>>
>>27470696
Ponky Donkey
She claims she's half Donkey on her father's side, but doesn't look like a mule because she's adopted. She is a reporter in a small town, and was in Ponyville for a story. She has convinced herself of her own lies, and has all but forgotten the mirror pool.
>>
>>27471357
I came in here to post this.
>>
>>27471357
you motherfucker.....
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.