[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she cower in fear when she was well aware of Luna's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: AJ.png (754 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
AJ.png
754 KB, 1280x719
Why did she cower in fear when she was well aware of Luna's reformation?
>>
>>27468282
She used to burn effigies of Nightmare Moon in the town square, and she's worried that Luna can read mind and will kill her for her insolence.

Or maybe something else that isn't as bullshit.
>>
>>27468282
Because reformed retarded royals are still scary, no matter how good they pretend to be.
>>
To be more specific: you're facing somebody who's
1) Basically a god
2) Royalty
3) Known for being evil till the last time you saw him/her
4) All things considered, definitely unpredictable.

What else would you do other than pray for mercy?
>>
she's a silly pony
>>
>>27468282
Easy: Luna is like a mountain of power and influence compared to "fair Applejack". In the best of circumstances ponies are nervous around Celestia; Luna has been unstable for the last 1000 years and when she shows up she goes all dark lord and cracks the ground with the smack of her hoof? All things considering, AJ did pretty well compared to the other mane 6.
>>
She's a silly pony
>>
>>27468282
She's black.
>>
File: 1373022022606.png (198 KB, 879x908) Image search: [Google]
1373022022606.png
198 KB, 879x908
>>27468338
>>27468369
>>27468409
That being the case, all it took was Twilight to tell her Luna was trying to fit in and she went straight back to normal and eased up massively like nothing was the matter.

If anything I figured AJ was playing the "It's just fun to be scared" role
>>
She's a silly pony
>>
>>27468548
>all it took was Twilight to tell her Luna was trying to fit in and she went straight back to normal and eased up massively like nothing was the matter
Uhm, in case you didn't notice it's a show (mostly) for kids, featuring (extracute) archetypes as main characters. Of course the resolution of any issue is dumbed down as fuck.
>>
>>27468560
I'm not talking about the resolution, I'm talking about the scene immediately after AJ cowering in fear.
>The Princess wants a little help with fitting in
>Fit in, really?
Followed by her just acting as normal with the Princess
>>
>>27468584
I told you, dumbed down 'resolution' (as in "S-she's evil!" "No she's not" "Oh, ok")

To make it more clear, see it as "if one of my friend says you're not evil, I say you're not evil because I trust my friend's word as if it was mine".
>>
>>27468584
The idea there was more "AJ, you have no reason to be cautious. Princess Luna may look scary but it's because she doesn't know how to interact."
>>
>>27468592
It's also because it was Applejack. Fluttershy didn't have nearly as easy a time accepting Twilight's word.
>>
>>27468646
Oh God.

I just imagined Princess Luna walking around with a green communication badge and a big eager grin on her face.
>>
>>27468708
Have Pinkie literally covered from head to hoof in green badges so you can't see a single square inch of pink in exchange
>>
>>27468282

Automatic pony self-defence pose
They react the same when they meet anon
>>
>>27468708
>Autistic Self Advocacy Network
Kekkle
>>
>>27468862
10/10
Also, nice dimensions.
Too bad the file size is only 5kb off.
>>
I mean she just bowed. She just bowed down to the formerly-evil old-fashioned god pony princess entity. It doesn't seem like an out of place action to me.
>>
File: lunautism.png (1 MB, 1279x1279) Image search: [Google]
lunautism.png
1 MB, 1279x1279
>>27468708
>>
>>27469084
Could you do it /mlp/? Could you talk to your princess of autism?
>>
File: celly chuckle.gif (437 KB, 350x252) Image search: [Google]
celly chuckle.gif
437 KB, 350x252
>>27469084
>>
>>27468282

Because she's stupid.
>>
>>27469084
>>27468862
Amazing.

>>27468933
You should watch the show, it's not bad
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.