[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Celestia ever regrets making Twilight a princess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (579 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
image.png
579 KB, 1280x722
Do you think Celestia ever regrets making Twilight a princess?
>>
>>27467525
Everyday of her life
>>
>>27467525
>twilight is perfect
>oh my god mary sue mary sue
>twilight fucks up
>oh my god why is she a princess
fucking faggots.
>>
>>27467525
Why? She turn her slave in to an imortal thing
>>
>>27467525
She sure would rather for Equestria to be a pile of rubble
>>
>>27467525
Sometimes, because she may don't have much to worry about now that there's another Alicorn around. I do believe she's relived the slack resolved a lot more easier and faster now let's face it, Luna and Cadance are useless most of the time
>>
>>27467525
She had to do it.
The Oraculum has it written.
>>
>>27467525
Probably. Twilight seems more busy as a princess, meaning she can't be Celestia's errand-mare
>>27467540
>it's the same person complaining
>>
>>27467566
Uh huuuhhh, now can you name one time where Celestia was ever useful?
>>
>>27467525
She didn't make Twilight a princess. Her guidance was crucial, though
>>
File: 1462055572596.jpg (351 KB, 519x1458) Image search: [Google]
1462055572596.jpg
351 KB, 519x1458
daily
>>
>>27467584
Well there is this thing she does which is called raising the sun

Not very important I know but it's something
>>
File: Harmony_Tree_shining_S04E02.png (353 KB, 549x445) Image search: [Google]
Harmony_Tree_shining_S04E02.png
353 KB, 549x445
>"OH GOD THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER"
>"FUCK THAT PURPLE CUNT"
>>
>>27467598
But ponies were doing that long before she came along
>>
>>27467525
Celestia never made Twilight a princess, she turned herself into one. Celestia has shown her the right path to follow
>>
>>27467615
And they used up all their magic because of how difficult it was.
>>
>>27467525
Fuck no.

Twilight just HAPPENS to become an Element of Harmony, and then an alicorn princess, right when villain after villain and threat after threat comes to Equestria? 1,000 years of Celestia ruling by herself, nothing happens that she couldn't handle on her own, and then RIGHT when shit does go down, Twilight and company are put in charge of saving the day?

She probably foresaw all the things in the show happening all at once, was like "I ain't dealing with that shit" and decided to pick a successor to do the dirty work. But her fat cake-scarfing ass procrastinated for nearly a millennium.

>"Oh God this paperwork is a fucking nightmare. It's going to take me a moon just to finish it."
>"Hmm...nightmare...moon..."
>"SHITFUCK!"
>"NO. NO. Who's my successor? They can deal with this shit."
>"I DON'T FUCKING HAVE ONE?! FUCK YOU SHIMMER!"
>"Okay, okay...I'll just pick my top student to do it. Now who's the sorry son of a-"
>"Fuuuuck meeeee."
>"Twilight Spergle? The only thing higher than her grades is her functioning autism."
>"...Fuck it. It's gonna have to do."
>"Deeeaarrr...Twiiiliiight...."
>"Oh I'm getting a letter."
>"..."
>"Well that's convenient."
>"Now where the hell is this year's Sunny Sun Sell-a-thon or whatever..."
>"Hope you speak hick, Twilight, 'cause you're making friends in Ponyville."
>"Now where can I hide until this whole thing blows over?"

And from that day on Celestia had less use than a wet napkin.
>>
>>27467525
Turning Twilight into an alicorn is a biggest mistake that Celestia did, and she will turn her back in the S6 finale.
>>
>>27467708
This is great.
>>
>>27467594
>sends her ebin spell which makes user princess after making rhymey words

Yeah sure bub
>>
>>27467708
>"Now where the hell is this year's Sunny Sun Sell-a-thon

Lost
>>
File: 1351887207417.png (552 KB, 1495x1640) Image search: [Google]
1351887207417.png
552 KB, 1495x1640
>>27468346
Oh man, if only.
>"What next, Princess? I've reformed just about every villain an shit."
>'Yeaaaaah, uh, bit of bad news, Twilight-, and this isn't coming from just me, ok? Luna, Cadence and myself all arrived at the agreement to rescind your princesshood.'
>"B-but..."
>'Yeah look, don't make this awkward, ok, we're still co-workers. Just turn in the crown and wings tomorrow and relinquish your parking spot at Canterlot Palace.'
>>
>>27467708
kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.