[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legend of everfree will be the last EQG movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: large.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1280x720
hasbro isn't even making any toys for this shit (Basically 2 recolors of the mane six, no accessories, no special deluxe toys, nothing) clearly showing they have zero faith in the series, and Friendship games bombs hardcore.

Coupled with them releasing it on netflix before Discovery family clearly shows they have no faith in the series to continue and LOE will be the last one
>>
>>27466942
You killed a thread for this EQG crap
>>
I guess they try keep the story as a secret. Last year a lot was spoiled from the friendship games with the toys. They will go on. ( By sides The DVD and Comic sailes are a lot better)
>>
File: large.png (374 KB, 525x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
374 KB, 525x1024
>>27466995
>Comic sailes
But there's no EQG comics...
>>27466995
>I guess they try keep the story as a secret. Last year a lot was spoiled from the friendship games with the toys

This is true, but I doubt they're hiding all the toys they're planning on releasing: it just looks like they have virtually nothing planned for legend of everfree except a couple recolors.

>>27466957
AND I'LL KEEP KILLING THEM, TILL NOTHING IS LEFT
>>
>>27467015
sry, i meant the books for each film. Still not enough to show hasbro that they could make more.

There's still nothing more about Legend of Everfree.
>>
>>27467122
>sry, i meant the books for each film.
Ah, okay, yeah. I know the books sold decently from what I read (the brown books have been contracted out to continue making more for a few more years, both FIM And EQG from what I read)

But the toy sales are what hasbro truly cares about, not the DVDs or Books: The profits come from the hunks of plastic they sell.
>>
File: Thrusting away.gif (2 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
Thrusting away.gif
2 MB, 500x279
>>27467015
Man, she looks like a hippy mexican
I hope human Sunset Shimmer and Ace Thruster wreck her shit
>>
>>27467216
Her name is Gloriosa, and half of the fashion of the line is in fact hippie shit.
>>
>>27467216
She's most probably a good character who's just manipulated by someone evil, like principal cinch.

Probably going to be Midnight sparkle 2: electric boogaloo, no Shit wrecking.

>hippy mexican
Also, sunset shimmer doesn't look much better.
>>
>>27466942
Releasing it on Netflix first doesn't reinforce your point. All the previous movies were released in theaters or DVD before their televised premiere. It's because those who want to see it early will pay for it, making Hasbro a few extra bucks.
>>
>>27467316
Friendship games wasn't
>>
File: fernguly.png (97 KB, 466x359) Image search: [Google]
fernguly.png
97 KB, 466x359
>>27467225
>>27467236
Its probably gonna be some ferngully type shit
Hopefully we get a bad ass villain like ferngully had
>>
File: skelly oil.gif (484 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
skelly oil.gif
484 KB, 500x281
>>27467353
>>
>>27467353
Sadly, I doubt we're getting Tim curry for a villain.
>>
>>27467331
True but I don't think it was originally meant to premiere that early. The previous 2 came out after a season finished. FG came out in the middle of a hiatus and spoiled the finale.
>>
>>27467396
Because this isn't his type of thing or because of his stroke? Last I heard he was doing better.
>>
>>27467410
Because I don't think hasbro puts much money or effort into EQG movies.

the last movie was rushed as fuck and had so many cut plot tumors you'd think it had just walked out of a cancer ward.

If hasbro actually cared they would't have rushed it and let the staff try and polish that shit up or not have like 3 different plots due to executive mandates. (the shadowbolts had no point except because hasbro wanted recolor toys)
Either way, I don't have faith in hasbro to want to hire a big name VA for Equestria girls due to price given how cheap they seem.
>>
>>27466942
THANK GOD
H
A
N
K

G
O
D
>>
The equestria girls minis are selling insanely well though. So long as the minis keep selling hasbro will keep making the movies.
Hell, shimmerfags are practically wetting themselves in anticipation of the Sunset minis coming out.
>>
>>27467508
Nah, as long as Minis keep selling Hasbro will keep making these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3waJipACA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJKftD6fTj0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9tB1p53X8

Millions of views for less than a minute's worth of content total. Works just fine, it seems.
>>
>>27467527
those only got views by people wanting the toy beforehand, not the other way around
>>
>>27467405
FG was always meant to be in TV
>>
>>27467353
It is supposedly human Sunset and her army of robots.
>>
>>27467508
>>27467527
>If there's another EQG it could likely be this mini garbage.
Fuck dammit. And here I thought they could make such shit even worse.
>>
>>27467685
Don't forget that Ace Thruster fellow and his personal mech/power suit that flies because of thrusters
>>
>>27467316
Releasing it on Netflix is just showing they gave up the idea that it is popular enough to release on DVD or theatres and still garnish a good enough profit.
>>
>>27468486
I'm not surprised. Direct to DVD is rapidly becoming an outdated business model anyway.
>>
>>27467816
Ace Thruster?
>>
>>27467816
>>27468514
no, that's in EqG5
in that one, it was the Dazzlings ratting the human7 about their powers to the government
that's when the government sends in Ace Thruster undercover (oh god, that rhymes) to get more information about them and he has a mech suit that can counter all their powers or some shit after studying them
>>
>>27467685
basically this is what we gotten from the "insider":
in EqG4, they need to save Camp Everfree from shutting down
the girls get new powers in the form of Crystals of some kind, using them to help at the fundraiser
there is the antagonist who uses Gloriosa (who was "banished" to the human world because she was too powerful and could destroy the balance of nature) and wants to use her for gains of some kind

human Sunset is also in this (I don't remember if she's THE antagonist, but she would be one of them at least)
She Kidnaps Pony Sunset and takes her place among the group while her robot sidekick keeps watch over the pony Sunset,making sure she doesn't escape
those two become friends and she escapes or is let go to help her friends
the rest of the group find this out when human Sunset refuses to use her powers to fight the main antagonist, and it comes to a head when both Sunsets are on screen with pony Sunset coming to the rescue

>>27468629
this, for EqG5
>>
>>27468696
Human Sunset WAS the main antagonist.
>>
File: when Sunsets meet.png (341 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
when Sunsets meet.png
341 KB, 1000x900
>>27468709
ah, okay
I wasn't bothering to check the thread it all came from
this is all I remembered off the top of my head
>>
>>27467816
>>27468629
What "my dad works for DHX" thread did this ACe come from?
>>
>>27469207
search for "Ace Thruster" on desustorage and it's in the thread where the first one shows up
>>
>>27466942
Goddamn, look at that Rainbow Dash! That is some serious stylin' right there!

(Fluttershy is pretty too.)
>>
>>27466942
>implying Hasbro won't cancel both Equestria Girls and FiM series
>>
>>27469285
didn't someone said it?
>>
>>27469285
Well they won't. At least not in this decade.
>>
>>27468696
That sounds like a great plot honestly.
>>
>>27467508
>The equestria girls minis are selling insanely well though

I keep seeing this everywhere, and no source in sight

yeah right
>>
>>27468629
>>27468696
Not gonna lie
I like this plot

It sounds cool
>>
>>27470711
I like the outfits, should be interesting.
>>
>>27469514
>FiM past 2018
Yeah, you wish.
>>
>>27470790
I heard the Ace Thruster guy suit is suppose to look like a cross between kamen rider, cobra commander and a motorcycle racer
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.