[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've browsed this board for 4 years and never posted in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Panko.jpg (60 KB, 368x360) Image search: [Google]
Panko.jpg
60 KB, 368x360
I've browsed this board for 4 years and never posted in a general, what does that make me, /mlp/?
>>
File: shove it right up your ass.png (511 KB, 973x681) Image search: [Google]
shove it right up your ass.png
511 KB, 973x681
>>27461559
theres sure been a flood of stupid threads in the last 15 minutes.
>>
>>27461559
An anon who has never posted in a general, duh
>>
>>27461559
Pretty much >>27461579.
Got some kind of thing against general threads, or are they just of no interest to you?
>>
>>27461559
But even if you haven't posted in them, have you browsed generals?
>>
Same here OP I guess it makes you me
>>
>>27461599
The majority are fetish driven and don't appeal to me
Even those that aren't, are in poor literary form, its a hollow "cut to the chase" medium that anons with poor writing skill use to insert their fantasies
Green comes off to me as a tool used to fulfill a particular desire, rather than a genuine attempt to stylistically craft a story

It's just never interested me

Let me correct myself by saying I do post in Drawthread and MLPG
By generals I meant those fetish bait threads that mark for 80% traffic these days
>>
>>27461587
>>27461673
>>
>>27461673
>I do post in Drawthread and MLPG
>both are generals, one literally called "my little pony general"
so what youre saying is you dont like "my personally approved™" generals. thats fine. stay in your general and people stay in theirs.
>>
>>27461559
>so i made a thread
A fucking faggot. Make sure you say hi to the rest of /r/4chan when you post this screencap there.
>>
>>27461559
Missing out, but courageous.
I wouldn't survive a hiatus catalog without cozy generals to hang out in.
>>
>>27461673
Better way to say it is that you don't have any interest in the greentext generals on here then.
>>
>Tfw I've spent 3 tears of my life here and yet I can count how many times I've posted here in a single hand
>>
>>27461880
I used to lurk, but arguing is much more fun
>>
If generals were outlawed actual discussion would happen more

When the mods recently cracked down on shit I saw a lot more show discussion threads pop up for that brief period
>>
I like to browse the stupid threads and cap them for pony thread simulators
>>
>>27462088
I doubt that. Why don't you make a discussion thread right now?
The truth is there's not much left to discuss.
>>
>>27461880
3 whole tears? Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>27462093
Too bad homer quit making them, huh redditbro
>>
>>27462099
>Why don't you make a discussion thread right now?
Because most of the board is preoccupied in generals and wouldn't enter it? I mean there are a few discussion threads up as is anyway, but there would be more/they would be more active without circle jerks allowed to the extent they are here
>>
File: snap_28.png (3 KB, 50x374) Image search: [Google]
snap_28.png
3 KB, 50x374
>>27462191
>Because most of the board is preoccupied in generals and wouldn't enter it?
People have multiple tabs, you know. Forcing people to stop going into generals isn't going to make them magically post quality show discussion.

>I mean there are a few discussion threads up as is anyway, but there would be more/they would be more active without circle jerks allowed to the extent they are here
I haven't seen anything mindblowing in the catalog, but I'm in 8 threads and only one of them is a general. Most of the non-general threads are not show discussion, just shitposts or memes.
>>
>>27461693
This.

What you anons don't understand is that there's more to generals than greentext. There's discussion, fun ideas, and drawing. See some green and don't like it? Scroll past it. Is it that hard?
>>
>>27462191
you know that generals typically discuss the show, right? /bug/ was talking about that changeling at the end of the premiere that was in the background, /moon/ was discussing lunas scene and song, /sun/ talks about how irrelevant celestia is, etc.
>>
Can we get a couple filter lists? Just to see if I missed something
>>
>>27461559
I post in generals, mostly to shitpost/ funpost/ kill bump generals.

Generals are shit and always will be, especially when it's all a person will go to, how the hell you not even going to walk into another board, or even just another thread.
>>
>>27462264
feel free to make a superior thread.
>>
>>27461693
This.

How dare people have >fun.
>>
>>27461559
someone who missed some fun
>>
>>27461559

I have been browsing slash mlp slash for 4 years and I have never even considered the fact that you are a faggot.

What does that make me?
>>
>>27462088
>muh show discussion
>>
File: 1416194329005.jpg (93 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1416194329005.jpg
93 KB, 720x405
>>27463053
A fool
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.