[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are an owner of Hasbro. What are your actions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: hasbro_box_4C.jpg (267 KB, 1782x1863) Image search: [Google]
hasbro_box_4C.jpg
267 KB, 1782x1863
You are an owner of Hasbro.
What are your actions?
>>
>>27461453
jump out of a window
>>
>>27461453
Reassume faust
cancel MLP
>>
File: FUCKING PRAISE.png (271 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING PRAISE.png
271 KB, 400x474
>>27461453
The show is now My Little Celestia: She is the best character on the show, she is better than both the salami and the baloney combined!
>>
Take a nasty, runny, explosive shit into the gaping maw of eagerly awaiting bronies and then get my dick sucked by them in gratitude for the opportunity to eat my shit.
>>
File: the moment.jpg (48 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
the moment.jpg
48 KB, 600x300
>>27461453
>C&D every fan site and fan pages on big name sites, including /mlp/.
>Declare bankruptcy at the same time, or make business moves that lead to that result ASAP.
I'd gladly destroy both sides given that it's practically the only way to end the ride.
>>
I would go into partnership with Legends of Equestria and etc instead of screwing fandom.
>>
>>27461453
Pursue a Dungeons and Dragons cartoon aimed at the teen audience, run multiple parties, likely in forgotten realms, and switch narrative throughout the season to follow these plots as they intertwine. Don't be afraid to get rid of characters as the season goes on, basically bring GoT to the cartoon world. Make a killing in action figures by making most of the bestiary appear in the show.

Push transformers back into Decepticons versus Autobots, rather than this current shit.

Spin off Magic the Gathering into the vidja market, take a piece of Hearthstone's playerbase while building on name recognition of MtG, make mad dosh.

Expand MLP to a spinoff set in the Dragon Lands, aimed at a slightly older demographic than MLP's intended audience. Alternatively, diamond dog or griffons. Plan for a movie or two to cross over the two franchises. Scrap EQG.

Get back into the sci fi market. Apparently the current Hasbro ownership doesn't seem to want to go up against the juggernaut of Star Wars, but seeing as Disney has more films planned for this coming decade, abandoning that market is a mistake. Resurrect one of Hasbro's currently inactive Sci Fi properties and play in that market, aim for teen and young adult market.

Hire on members of Adventure Time's production (seeing as it's a goldmine for talent) and let them pitch some ideas, possibly run with some if they're good. Try to capture the lightning of the next Over the Garden Wall, Steven Universe, Bravest Warriors, etc and roll it out on a revamped HUB or Discovery Family.

Most importantly, give a heinous swirly to the first person who mentions focus groups.
>>
Play golf in my office with a coffee mug.
>>
Bring down incredible over the top CnD's against things other people like and I don't. First on the list is the Flufflepuff blog and YT channel.

I'm honestly surprised Hasbro hasn't actually done this considering it unashamedly uses their IP.
>>
>>27461453
Shut 'er down.
>>
focus our brand strategy on established franchises while catering to the original appeal without alienating both the near and far demographics.
>>
>>27461453
Browse and troll this board
>>
File: 1234123431242.png (531 KB, 612x670) Image search: [Google]
1234123431242.png
531 KB, 612x670
>>27461453
Cancel /mlp/ mid-season and begin an EqG spin-off show that starts with a "Rarity is trans" episode
>>
Install a plaque at Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons team offices that says "What Would Paizo Do?"
>>
File: 1446060420353.png (26 KB, 309x294) Image search: [Google]
1446060420353.png
26 KB, 309x294
>>27462015
>cancel /mlp/
How would you cancel the board, summerfag.
>>
>>27462015

we're currently dealing with a discrimination lawsuit so the chances of that sort of thing ever happening is slim to none
>>
Un cancel Littlest Pet Shop, focus on making better toys and not a rebooted show for no reason

Put action into a Transformers show that would combine the best elements of their best shows, being Beast Wars, TF Animated, and TF Prime, in order to create a long running ultimate Transformers show that's enjoyed by children and older fans alike

Create a Jem cartoon that is essentially the original show only less shitty

Leave MLP as it is
>>
>>27461453
Make myself a princess.
>>
>>27461453

masturbate in front of mirror
>>
>>27461540
This would be good
>>27461886
This too
>>
>>27461453
C&D the youtube channels and tumblr blogs I don't like
Post on /mlp/ and let them write an episode
Hire on new writers
Fix Transformers
Make an episode and invite Trump to voice a pony
>>
>>27461481
OP meant, what would you change?
>>
>>27461453
Give up the copyright of MLP, LPS, and Dan vs. and sell it to Walt Disney Company and buy the rights of Care Bears, Rainbow Bright and Megas XLR for the reboot and sell 50% half of the company to Vince McMahon, the chairman of the WWE.
>>
File: 1463546141811.png (326 KB, 619x701) Image search: [Google]
1463546141811.png
326 KB, 619x701
>>27461453
Get Penstroke on board and begin the Past Sins arc or movie. Hire Lauren, give her as many liberties as humanly possible and we both go over Past Sins and what changes would make sense and what changes are essential.
>>
>>27461453
Already am..

And by low sell high...
>>
>>27461453
Throw money at Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko to make a series based on the IP we own of their choosing.

Turn Gen 4 into a teen show and start Gen 5 to cover the kids market.
>>
Hire feminists to rewrite the plots of future episodes of ponies to have hidden feminazi agendas.
>>
File: Stock Owner.png (33 KB, 648x483) Image search: [Google]
Stock Owner.png
33 KB, 648x483
>>27461453
>an owner
>Hasbro is a Public Company
>Investors are owners
>Stock holders vote for Board of Directors

4chan everyone.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.