[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Macintosh has fucked every single mare that lives in Ponyville.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Big Macintosh has fucked every single mare that lives in Ponyville. Every single one.

Even the ones he's related to
>>
File: ohrylee.png (3 MB, 4850x4520) Image search: [Google]
ohrylee.png
3 MB, 4850x4520
>>27458513
Oh yeah? How do you know that? Did dress up like a mare and let him mount you in his orgy pile.
>>
>>27458513
What a cool dude. He's my hero and I want to be him.
>>
................................................................................................................................................................and stallions too
>>
>>27458513
He's a total submissive buttslut.
>>
File: granny smith points hoof.png (186 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
granny smith points hoof.png
186 KB, 800x450
>>27458513

>"Big Mac, stop fuckin' Apple Bloom! It's my turn!"
>>
>>27458513
i'm pretty sure he keeps it entirely within the family.
>>
File: 1443454256130.jpg (30 KB, 480x326) Image search: [Google]
1443454256130.jpg
30 KB, 480x326
>>27458834
>fags who use 'buttslut' unironically
>>
i just want one episode where an embarrassed apple bloom tries to keep her friends from staring and lusting over big mac's big erection.
>>
>>27458930
Does the use of words trigger your autism, buttslut?
>>
BM are officially gay, as the drunken Loren Faust once said.
>>
>>27458513
you confused BM with Discord
>>
>>27458950

unf
>>
>>27458513
Especially the ones he's related to.
>>
>>27458513
But Big Mac is actually a crossdressing semen demon who sucks off half the stallions in town on his days off. This is more or less confirmed in show.
>>
>>27458513
When they see him walking their way, fat cock slapping against his belly, no questions asked all mares present and give an inviting wink
>>
>>27460670
This. At this point the idea of Big Mac being some kind of ladies' man who's a sex machine with all the chicks is pretty laughable.
>>
I want to make Big Macintosh feel like a mare.
>>
>>27460757
T to the h to the i to the s
>>
>>27460670
>on his days off
>>
I always, from day 1 considered him as some kind of closet gay pony.
So well...
I think I've got the same vibes as the writers, it's kinda canon now...
>>
I want Big Macintosh to make me his mare
Or colt if that's his thing
>>
>>27462259
You want Big Mac to come inside you?
We need a new pic with an unfortunate facial expression from Big Mac to use in theses glorious situations!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.