[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any episode idea you'd like to see me write?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is there any episode idea you'd like to see me write?

(Keep ideas that seem canon) (Toy concepts welcome)
>>
Cheerilee assigns her class to do a report on a non pony race of their choosing. They choose Zebra, and we get a Zecora backstory episode.

Also at one point in act 3, Diamond Tiara has to be carried off by the Diamond Dogs, with Silver Spoon chasing behind them.
>>
>>27454821
I meant to say the CMC choose the Zebra.
>>
>>27454799
Fuck off, Slashy
>>
>>27454968
What?
>>
>>27455619
Fuck off, Slashy
>>
>>27456413
What?
>>
>>27456448
Fuck off, Slashy
>>
>>27456955
What?
>>
>>27454799

Discord is having trouble prove that to Celestia that he's trustworthy enough to be sent on another evil villain fighting mission, and asks Rainbow Dash for advice on how to prove his loyalty.
>>
>>27457401
>Rainbow Dash
>Loyalty
>>
>>27457401
Hey, I like this one! We all need a reminder of how each character represents her element.
>>
>>27457458
RD totally doesn't.
>>
Who is this fluid druid
>>
>>27454799
Twilight going to a high society function in Canterlot, because of some sort of princess obligation making Celestial and Luna have to miss it, and stressing cause she can't find any recent stuff in her books on how exactly to act. Rarity and Spike are there to try and help her prepare and calm her down.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.