[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddonequus Discord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84
File: image.png (362 KB, 320x657) Image search: [Google]
image.png
362 KB, 320x657
"Kekking Edition"

Last Thread: >>27335016

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt or filly in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue. Now with 20% more shipping!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (Elohemian): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny: http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Hoers (MIA): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers
>>
>>27425806
>kekking
>last update of Erf is about Anon getting punished
Yeah sure
>>
>>27426176
>He doesn't know about the KeKeKe
>>
>>27426421
Aaaaaaaah.
Nevermind then
>>
>>27425806
>Not putting Elo (Unforseen Consequences) since he already named his story
You are a fucking faggot OP
>>
>>27426655
pls no bully
>>
Who wants some green?
>>
>>27426717
You mean drug?
Hell yeah give me some weed
>>
>>27426763
Just because I'm mexican doesn't mean I'll sell you weed. I had to work my ass off to be able to sell heavier stuff you know.
>>
>Celestia rubs the top of your head while making a smug face “I knew that you would like it, but tell me, what do you want to do first?”
>What to do, there were so many interesting stuff going around this place that you didn’t know what to do or buy first… wait
>You remember that your room is in fact pretty empty, you didn’t mind simplicity, but you need something to pass the time when you are alone.
“Uhhhm… What about some books? To help me pass the time when I’m alone and study a little bit about Equestria”
>Celestia nods and points with her head to a tent near the two of you. You walk with Celestia at your side noticing a sign at the front of the tent that read the following: “Canterlot’s Market Bookstore: The wise owl”
>The tent fabric was a deep purple and filled with all sorts of astronomical patterns giving it a cozy feel, the design was like a medieval market shop, but there was a certain air to it that gave it a more dignified look than the rest of the shops in the market.
>You two enter the shop and the first thing you can see is that was filled with books to the brim. There were books placed on shelves, tables, chairs and even the ground itself, most of them looked pretty old.
>The shop was light sources were an old chandelier hanging from the main support beam and some XIX century looking lamps. Even with all the light sources the shop was poorly lit, giving it a mysterious atmosphere.
> A big, old brown unicorn with thick glasses, a white beard and thick eyebrows were some of his most prominent facial features, his mane was covered by a cap and he was wearing a formal vest, like the ones you’d see on the early 1920’s businessmen.
>He was behind a counter desk that was overflown with different papers. The old stallion was reading a book resting on an also very old looking cash register, and he himself was sitting on a very comfy but very old looking chair.
>>
>>27426821
Don't be bad
Send me maria
We live close you asshole, Sinaloa isn't that far away
>>
>>27426976
>You turn your gaze at Celestia… but she wasn’t by your side anymore, instead she was behind the old unicorn, a mischievous smile was drawing on her face as she drew closer unnoticed by the stallion.
>Now she was right behind her, Celestia opens her mouth to greet her friend in very, very loud way
>But before that happens, the stallion stands up and closes the book “One would expect a much better and dignified attitude coming from the Princess of the sun” The stallion asks in a dignified tone, his voice was incredibly deep but at the same time his voice also gave away the stallion’s age.
>”How did you know it was me?” Celestia asks fully surprised
>”Decades of being subject of your tricks… particularly that one...” The stallion sighs getting up from the chair “That prank must be twice as old as me” he let outs a chuckle
>”How have you been doing Book Watch? ” Celestia walks towards the stallion to give him a hug.
>But the stallion stops her and extends his hoof “As a matter of fact I was thinking what you would be up to, and if you were escaping from your responsibilities as a princess like you usually did.” Celestia makes a mildly annoyed expression but complies and shakes hooves with the old Book Watch.
>”Aw come on Bookwatch don’t tell me that you aren’t happy to see me” Celestia replies with her usual warm smile
>The old stallion sighs like a father who can’t stay mad at his daughter and returns the smile “Very well, I’ll admit that I’m happy that you came to see this old pony, as I have always told you. You are like family to me but…”
>His faces changes back to a stern look “Every time I see you in that disguise I have myself being thrown back into the past and remembering all those times where you made my life as the royal adviser simply impossible”

>>27427000
>Sinaloa
FIERRO PARIENTE
>>
>>27427013
>”But don’t I look like a ray of sun like this?” Celestia says as she arrogantly cares her mane “I like it much more than my freakishly tall normal look” Celestia places her hoof on the old stallion’s arm wiggling her eyebrows while displaying a huge grin.
>”Good looks don’t justify the fact that I had to calm down the entire Royal guard when they couldn’t find you! I swear… they were denser than a diamond dog”
>Celestia giggles “Oh cut them some slack Book Watch, they have always done the best they could… even if most of them are a little dumb”
>This makes you laugh a little catching the attention of Book Watch and Celestia. The stallion walks towards you, even with the big glasses a serious and intimidating look could be seen in his eye “And who do we have here?”
>Holy fuck, you turn to look at Celestia who gives you a wink and nods to you, implying that it was ok to talk.
“M-my name is anon, and well you see…”
> “Young colt, I hope that you are very well aware that eaves dropping other ponies conversation is a thing that only ruffians do” Every word said with a very powerful voice.
>Celestia rolls her eyes and gives Book Watch a pat in the back. She sits right beside you, pulling you closer with her hoof. You were now placed right in front of here, covered by her two front legs, back of your head making contact with her soft chest.
>”Don’t worry Book Watch, he’s with me… he’s my son” She gives you a kiss in the head right after she says that.
>Book Watch’s eyes open wide, taking a look at you as he readjusts his glasses. You could tell that definitely he didn’t see that one coming
>”Do you mean that…”
>”I didn’t marry somepony if that’s what you ask…” Celestia sighs. “You know how that kind of stuff goes for me. No, I and my sister adopted him”
>The unicorn looks at Celesta, readjusting his glasses once more, looking more confused. “So you didn’t marry but you adopted… Even when we know how that option also goes” He says with a judgmental voice
>>
>>27427049
>Celestia sighs, looking a little annoyed at Book Watch. “We had an extra help this time… The only one who was powerful enough to make it happen… even if he’s not 100% reliable”
>”I have a pretty good idea about who is this powerful one that you are referring to. But, is not my job to inquire about this type of subjects anymore.” Book Watch now was looking more and more serious.
“You are not a kid, nor are you stupid, far from it, so I will grant you the benefit of the doubt and avoid criticizing that particular decision. But I will only say this Princess, not as your adviser but as a friend.” He stares at Celestia with a super serious look.
>”And what would that be, old friend?” Celestia fires back, not planning to back off
>The stallion takes a deep breath and looks at you right in the eye “Even when I have some serious doubt… The fact that you finally got what you wanted since I’ve known all those years back, and even further than that… The fact that you finally achieved your biggest dream… Is something that makes this old and poor unicorn happy… congratulations Princess… I’m truly proud of you” The stallion raises his head and looks at Celestia with a big smile.
>Celestia doesn’t say anything; she only gives him a hug, a couple tears of happiness forming in her eyes.
>Book Watch readjusts his glasses once more after they break the brief hug, he looks to you once more with a much softer look “Very well, now what can I do for you?”
“W-we are looking for some books sir” you ask still a little scared of the old unicorn
>Which wouldn’t happen back in the real world his young body chemistry should be affecting you way more deeply than what you initially though… being a kid sucks
>”Oho so you like reading?” The stallion happily asks
>You nod, now more confident since now you were sure that he wasn’t going to kick your ass or something like that.
“Yup, is one the things I like to do the most when I have some time for myself”
>>
>>27427064
>”That’s an attitude I actually like” The stallion says with a chuckle “Anything you like in particular?”
>”Well it seems like you two are getting along nicely” Celestia says from Book Watch’s chair ”Book Watch, you don’t mind showing my son your store do you?” She says in a very casual tone while she was ordering Book Watch’s desk.
>”Not at all Princess, come young prince” He motions you to follow him. He walks towards a shelf with tons of books “Now, what do you like to read? I assure you that I have many wonderful options for foals of your age”
>hmmm, so many options… and all of them looked simply horrible for a mind like yours. The shelf was filled with coloring books, basic math, simple history books, super simple geography, kid’s stories and such.
“Err… not to be rude Mr. Book Watch, but where are the books about physics?”
>”Well, let me see…” his horn glows and a book on the upper part of the shelf comes floating towards him enveloped in a magical aura “How about this one”
>Why do we fall to the ground? Ugh… a kids book of course… but on the other hand, it wouldn’t be that bad, physics laws seems to work kinda different on this world, so probably starting from the basics when comparing how both universes works and then jumping to more complicated stuff wasn’t a bad idea
“That looks great sir! Uhhm I think I’ll also take these”
>You grab with your magic books about history, geography and some stories too, so you can start to get an idea about pony literature
>The stallion looks at your choice giving you a confident smile “You look like the intelligent type I like that, here I’ll throw in a couple more, I hear that these are really popular among the young ponies… even if me myself can’t understand what the appeal of this series is”
>You look at the cover; a pony knock off of Indiana Jones was the star of it, the name tho
“Daring…Do? It sounds kinda goofy, what is this even about?”
>>
>>27427085
>Book Watch shrugs “Eh, I think about some adventurer doing stuff like ravaging old tombs and temples… As I said is pretty popular among the young ones”
>”And they are really fun!” Celestia says from the other side of the shop, still ordering her friend’s mess.
>Well if Celestia says so…
“Thank you sir! And uh do you have anything about magic? I’m really interested in that” you say with a big sheepish smile
>Before Book Watch could answer your question a pony enters the shop, her hair was red with purple highlights, fur was of a yellow color and was dressed in a very warm looking grey coat… what set this mare apart though, were how thick her fucking eyebrows were
>She doesn’t say anything, she inspects the place with her nervous gace, like looking for someone.
>Book Watch turns his gaze to the mare and gives her a polite salute while keeping a serious look on his face
“Good morning Moon Dancer, I’m sorry, my daughter is unavailable right now but what can I do for you?”

And that's it, I'll mix this update and the previous one as a big chapter titled "Welcome to Canterlot"
>>
>>27427000
NO LO HAGA COMPA
>>
>Celestia haa an arrogant side to her
How will Luna be in this story?
>>
>>27427133
>MoonDancer
UUUUU
>>
>>27427133
>Moon Dancer
Elo now you have my full attention you glorious bastard
>>
>Smuglestia
>An actualy interesting OC
>Moon Dancer
10/10 chapter, but I'd recommend to take the past one and this update as separate chapters
>>
MoonDancer! I love you now Elo
>>
I'm actually more pleased with Celestia. So far she has displayed the character that we known her for, besides her super based mom side. But what I find the most interesting in Elo story is that she also seems to have a super arrogant side to her that only displays when around ponies that are really close to her
>>
>>27428321
It's like if Celestia had a character outside of being a Princess and a trickster
>>
>Erf pulls out DT date, top cunt shenanigans and Celestia discplining anon
>Elo pulls out smuglestia, cutest bat filly and MoonDancer
You now have serious competition Erf which is good because that means that now we have 2 really good stories
>>
>>27428763
my mexican friend has become a rival. fitting. Also dammit. through the typoes, he has better OCs than i do
>>
>>27428850
I'd argue that his Celestia is better so far but then again, in his story she's a major character where in yours she has had two or three appereances
>>
>>27429027
I'd say that both have nailed the character in.different ways. Erf anom has met Celestia as a rival, friend and now as someone who deserved a punishment. While PhD anon has get to known her as a mother and thus way more personally than Erf.anon ever could.

We still have to see more of Elo Luna tho. Both dudes have printed their style on characters that doesn't have a strong canon personality
>>
Hey Elo, what the fuck is up with all the Half-Life references in your story?
>>
File: 1447132286395.jpg (117 KB, 630x855) Image search: [Google]
1447132286395.jpg
117 KB, 630x855
>>27429451
I don't know what you are talking about good sir
>>
>>27429195
And the two anons are quite different but all this civil war stuff is non sense. I don't see those two fighting against the other unless they have mutually exclusive goals that would put the loved ones of the other at risk
>>
>>27430027
Half Life or Half Life 2?
>>
>>27427133
>Moondancer
I'm hyped.
>>
File: neat.jpg (50 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
50 KB, 359x305
>>27429451
>Elo is trying to re-create Half Life by his story
>>
>>27430388
No dude you are reading it wrong
>PhD anon is an authority in quantuum chaos meaning that he has knowledge of multiple dimensions
>He came from the MIT
>He has mentioned colleagues that are from vastly different areas than him, and that they worked with him.
>That means that his work.place was fuckhuge with tons of funds.
PhD anon worked at Black Mesa, Discord's sudenly poping in front of him and then taking him into other dimension is what caused the resonance cascade
>>
>>27430595
>PhD mentioned Gordon Freeman
>It wasn't a reference to the game but rather Freeman being a co-worker that PhD anon admires
It all makes sense now
>>
>>27430618
Jesus fuck
PhD Anon confirmed OP
>>
>>27430649
>Working at Black Mesa
>OP
That only applies if you are Gordon Freeman. More likely Discord saved anon's life from the shit that was gonna occur
>>
File: jackspicer.png (278 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
jackspicer.png
278 KB, 729x509
>>27430649
>>27430618
>>27430595
>>
>>27430330
Half Life Opposing Force

>>27430595
>>27430618
I was literally playing Black Mesa a few moments ago.
>>
File: 1423694959250.jpg (55 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1423694959250.jpg
55 KB, 500x369
>>27430649
>>27430618
>>27430595
thats beyond stupid
>>
Here it fucking goes. Have some shitty prologue.

Prologue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hapc0XFN10I

>You slowly descend the stone steps, your torch spell illuminating the path, flames flickering in the dry air.
>Each step resonated, echoing into the depths of the cavern as you continued.
>You lower the torch more as the small amount of light from the entrance began to diminish.
>The place had no light. Even the torch you held didn’t protect you from the shadows within.
>It was only an illusion for your mind, light would not guide you on this journey.
>Yet slowly you began to see a faint light at the bottom of the staircase, ever growing as you approached.
>It seemed as several minutes passed by before you could see the source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDcxFm02bPE

>A large room with no floor. Only a very narrow stone path with several cracks in it stood before you.
>The bridge seemed very unstable. Far into the abyss was a circular platform, visible by a lone shining beam of light escaping from a crack in the ceiling.
>Small wisps flew in the light around a beast, its head drooping down, shackles being the only thing restraining the creature from falling on the cold platform floor.
>The flame torch strangely goes out, but that did not bother you. You walked along the path.
>It held your weight well. The stability showed sign that rarely anyone walked upon it, but its age showed.
>The beast became more visible as you grew closer and closer. The pit swallowed the sounds of your steps, never to rebound back again.
>Your breaths came out cold, fogging the air. A new set of steps led up to the platform.
>The fogging pitch black moved with you as you closed distance to your destination. New structures of the same platforms came into view.
>>
>>27430910

>As you ascended up, you saw more platforms, each platform had strange deformed rocks on the sides, rising higher than the platform itself to form misshapen walls.
>In the distance there were several more platforms, though you could only count two.
>Finally, you reached the top, slowly approaching the center of the light. You look at the imprisoned with judgmental eyes.
“It seems this place has taken a toll on you, has it not…?”
>”.........”
>The beast continued to stare at the ground.
“I did not come all this way to play the ‘quiet game’.”
>”..........”
>”One like you does not know how it is to spend centuries here…”
“And I’d like to keep my knowledge of such an experience that way. Ignorant, yet understandable.”
>”......Why have you come all this way…? To taunt me…? Or to set me free…?”
“I’ll let you decide that for yourself.”
>”..........”
>The creatures face finally rose up, but not enough to see its entire face, just its forehead.
>“Knowing who your father is, I wouldn’t be so surprised to see you take such an unformidable and perilous trip to flaunt about my failure…”
“You mistake me… I am nothing of the sort.”
>”And what makes you think I should trust your word?”
>The conversation was disturbed by the clanking and cutting of metal. The beast fell to the ground, barely catching itself with its front arms.
>”........But…. Why….?”
“Odd what life brings on one’s plate. Especially realizing who the server is.”
>He pushed himself off the ground, now on all four hooves. He still looked meek and drained, drooping over slightly even with the release of his chains.
>”You… Are more of a fool than your father....” A faint orange light began to protrude from his mouth.
>He finally looked up, charging up towards you. Inches away from your face was he stopped by the remaining chains on his four remaining legs.
>>
>>27430925

>”Agh!”
“I wouldn’t get ahead of myself. I’ve learned enough to rightfully say that.”
>”So... You did come to taunt me… How foolish of me to think you would release me… What type of degenerate goes out of his way-”
>Both of you stood face to face, his full of disgust, and yours filled with annoyance.
“You mistake me, again… I have come to strike a deal."
>You paced around him, observing his current state.
"The first step was to let some weight off your hands. I will allow you to escape under my conditions, Tirek...”
>”........I’m listening….” Tirek loosened up, retreating back to his previous spot.
“I’m surprised you aren’t questioning how I reached you.”
>Your gaze never leaves his.
>”I’d assume that if someone like you has gotten this far, you must have a lot of power. Especially since you have not been caught.”
“Hmmm… Surprised you’re so clever, your last encounter on the surface didn’t have much thought put into it...”
>”Someone so powerful, yet someone so ignorant… You know nothing of the power I wield.”
>You chuckle at his remark. He took you for granted, he had no idea.
“That the more power you gain, the more corrupt your mind gets? Therefore hindering your ability to properly make wise decisions and choices in dire situations? Yes, I know that the lust of power corrupts and hinders one’s mental state.”
>Tirek’s eyebrows raised up slightly. How could a being such as you know of your power? Only the alicorn sisters knew in detail of your power.
>”Your father feeds you with lies. I pity you, he even deceives his own son-”
“SILENCE!”
>Tirek flinches back at your sudden outburst. You pant after yelling so loudly.
“I… Am NOTHING…. Like Discord… Do not dare… Act… As if we were the same blood...”
>>
>>27430962

>He had no idea why you had such hatred for Discord, even though he knew for sure you were his son. It was best he dropped the subject for now, you were offering him freedom.
> “I apologize… Yes, you are correct...” Tirek rubs his wrists where his binds used to be.
>You cough and clear your thoughts.
“I apologize as well… Very unprofessional of me during such an exchange… I fully understand the drawbacks of your power."
>You come back around and face him
"Yet you are the only one who can wield such power all at once… And that is why I need you.”
>Tirek cames closer, becoming more eager to hear of any chance to regain his power back.
“If I were to… Retrieve the power you lost and bring it back to you… Would you be powerful enough to teleport a being into another dimension…?”
>He had never tried nor thought of such possibilities with such power… It all depended on where and how…
> “To a specific dimension or a random one?”
“Specific.”
>”Hmmmm… It is tough to decide… Only one has done such a thing… Yet I am not sure if the pony responsible chose that specific dimension…”
“I have been to that dimension… It is to no avail at all. Though it was close to the one I am trying to reach.”
>Tirek became curious as to why you were so intrigued and decisive on going to a specific dimension, but he questioned no further.
>” I could…. Probably manage something… I have never tried, nor has anyone been able to try with such… Power…” He grinned at those last words. “I accept your offer, young one…”
“Please, call me Anonymous. But I prefer if you would call me Anon.”
> “ A pleasure to be working with you, Anon… A pleasure indeed.” You extended out your hand to shake and finish the deal. Tirek follows up and connects with your arm.
>>
>>27430985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiZRwa8_EqE

> A sharp spark of magic shoots through each of your arms.
>Tirek is flown back, the chains the only things preventing him from falling over into the abyss. He slowly gets back up and regains his stance.
>”GAHHH! W-What…. What have you done?!?!?” A purple aura enveloped around him, rings around each of his ankles and wrists. He stared at them furiously, trying to physically rip them off with no success.
“If you are going to have such power, I will need to have SOME control over you. Consider it a ‘fail-safe’ against your ‘corrupt’ behavior.”
>He tries to lash out and grab you. The new binds send him launching back. He gets up again and gives a disgusting look.
> “M-My predictions were correct… You are as much of a weasel as your father…” This time you reacted by turning around and proceeding back down the stairs to the exit.
“I’ll be back to finish the deal…”
>You crossed the bridge, leaving Tirek to struggle with his new binds without looking back.
>You look up into the darkness of the stairway, a small twinkle of light barely visible in the distance.
>This time, you’d finally get the chance… No matter how, no matter when, no matter why… You will… Go home…
>A lone droplet landed onto the floor. Its contact amplified by the pure silence of the prison.
“I’m… Sorry…”
>You began your journey back to the surface.
>Taking one step up… Then another… Each one heavier than the last as the darkness of Tartarus fully consumed you.

There you have it, a shitty intro. Hopefully some of you enjoyed it, more to come.
>>
>>27431004
http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Just gunna drop this here...
>>
I really, really like Elo's Celestia

>>27431081
Why the super dark tone dude?
>>
>>27431108
It's a foreshadowing of what's the come. It won't be a super edgy story, that's just the prologue.
Will make the beginning tomorrow and it'll be more upbeat compared to this.
>>
>>27431118
I really hope you gonna make this paste public.
Also bump.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>27431672
Fixed.
>>
What happened to Erf?
>>
>>27432953
i fell asleep
>>
>>27429027
Elo added an element that not much use but still feel in character. So far his Celestia has acted like this
>Loving mom
>An actual leader
>an great academic
>A jokester
>Has an actual and strong disgust towards elitist horses
>A smug bastard when on her personal everyday life

So even with like 10 chapters his Celestia has managed to be really dynamic, and so does his Luna even if she has had much less screen time
>A much kinder mother than Celestia
>Depressed by her past
>Easily angered by either Discord or Blueblood bullying anon
>Completely aggresive when her "child" is in danger

Wonder how she will be while in private, but so far Elo managed to make the sisters different but somehow still in character
>>
>>27433531
Thing is, how will he handle the mane 6
>>
Bump, waiting for Erf and Elo
>>
File: 1460217000260.png (296 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
1460217000260.png
296 KB, 500x602
>>27435468
and also Bunny and Anontonio a.k.a Coffeholic, a.k.a hitmonchan
>>
>>27436226
They update every two months, so I would be dead if I wait for them, who knows about the new guy. Point is, Erf and Elo has the best stories so far, and part of that is because they don't dissapear for a month without updates
>>
>>27436328
They are still good, even of they don't update all that often, their stories are interesting enough. I wish that bunny could make up his mind since I really want to see a Discord with his daughter Eris story
>>
>>27436833
If it makes you guys feel any better, going to update every 2-3 days with more green than the prologue I made.
Regardless if you like it or not. AHAHAHAH
>>
>>27437626
>>27437626
Welp, I guess that an edgy story won't hurt the thread
>>
>>27437942
Kek, you guys still think it will be edgy. Naw, like I said, that's towards a certain part of the story, most of it will be adventurous and uplifting.
>>
>>27436226
>>27438382
But it will go full edgy at some point
>>
>>27438887
Yes, at a certain point. It won't be a happy ending, let's just say that. It won't be bad edgy one, either. Let's say it'll be a realistic ending.
>>
>>27438887
Yes, I plan on having my story be the darkest by far. I will have Celestia go mad and begin executing ponies in the streets, the Saddle Arabians will rampage through civilized cities raping nonchalantly, and I will become the lord of edge
>>27438932
and by realistic I mean the protag will be NTRd, since that's what Im into
>>
>>27438947
Daw, that's cute. Guess I'm tripfagging from now on.
>>
>>27438382
>>27438932
Legit

>>27438947
Fake, but that gave me a good laugh. You have a good sense of humor.
>>
>>27439026
I don't, I kinda trust non tripfag Ben Dover more
>>
>>27439213
I honestly agree, he does seem more trustworthy than me.
>>
I know a game, dubs decide what game Erf streams next
>>
>>27439343
Tetris
>>
File: 1386394983009.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1386394983009.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>27439343
Megaman X7
>>
File: 1453176157214.png (201 KB, 449x530) Image search: [Google]
1453176157214.png
201 KB, 449x530
>>27439343
>>27439367
Megaman X8
>>
File: 1392918518749.png (20 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1392918518749.png
20 KB, 301x267
>>27439377
In case Erf doesn't have PS2, then what about X6
>>
File: IT WAS ME.png (115 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME.png
115 KB, 500x281
Now I have amde all the namefags in this thread into tripfags
it was me all along, the Erf impostor, the Elo impostor, even the Ben impostor
IT WAS ME
>>
>>27439580
It was actually me
>>
File: [CUTE INTENSIFIES].gif (154 KB, 288x229) Image search: [Google]
[CUTE INTENSIFIES].gif
154 KB, 288x229
>>27439591
oh no you dont
>>
File: 1346640172212.png (138 KB, 633x380) Image search: [Google]
1346640172212.png
138 KB, 633x380
You are all liars it was really me all along
>>
>>27439631
it was actually me
>>
>>27439641
>Stealing my credit
Shame on you
>>
>>27439652
Fuck off, it was all me. I'm so edgy I samefag on my own comments because I'm that edgy.
>>
Anon isn't real. Erf isn't real. Elo isn't real. Ben isn't real. Coffee isn't real. George isn't real. Bunny isn't real. Hoers isn't real. /mlp/ isn't real. We are all the same damn person. We are the single entety known as "Horsefucker." There is only one of us on this damned board. Even I'm not real.
>>
>>27439880
And I'm you.
>>
So, I'll ask to the body of the many. Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27440401
no
>>
>>27440401
yes
>>
>>27440637
May it be long and eventful.
>>
>>27427133
We gonna fug moondancer
>>
>You leave the bedroom, stepping into the hallway.
>You look back at Princess Celestia before closing the door.
>even if your goodbye was genuine, your anger started to grow, you didn't try to stop it though. Your reasoning felt justified
>What right did she have to take your horn? You needed the damn thing just in case there was an emergency. Or maybe you would have to fight a big monster. Or just...dammit!
>and that was totally blackmail. No way around it, she gave you an ultimatum that would doom Chrysalis if you didn't choose the horn. and you bet that meant not getting a new one either. Or else....
>Dammit...it couldn't have been that important, that meeting. She's Celestia, they'd listen to her anyway.
>You step towards Luna's door...how stupid could you be? It had a moon on the door itself.
>Celestia...dammit.
>Whatever, this is Luna now. Surely she wouldn't be angry for what you did?
>........that's some dumb thinking, isn't it?
>Who knows
>You slowly open the door without knocking, and peer inside.
>"Haha! Young Diamond Tiara, now is your doom!" You hear Luna call out
>...What the fuck?
>You open the rest of the door in a flash and look forward, ready to jump in to battle if you had to. What the hell was.....oh..
>You look ahead, Both Diamond Tiara and Luna look at you. A chessboard sitting infront of both of them. They were playing chess....Chess.....in horseworld...well..there was also bowling.
>"Ahhh Anon! you have come to join in the fun. Good, you will now witness the doom of your fellow friend as I move my queen to E5!" Luna says with a sniff, despite her dark blue coat and flowing mane, you notice she has a red nose, and a box of tissues sat beside her. Alicorns....get colds?
>Diamond Tiara looked like she was having fun as well. They were both sitting on the bed to play the game. Luna's room, was actually lit up. though dimly and with a blue tint...to represent the night? huh.
>>
>>27441449
>Diamond Tiara smirked at Luna "Yes, after I've beaten you ten times straight"
>"A minor set of losses caused by being dazed by my current illness, you will n-" But Luna is stopped as Diamond moves her Rook straight down to a king who could only move right.
>"Checkmate" Diamond Tiara calls out
>"...and of course, this loss is caused by Anon slamming my door open for whatever reason. I lost my concentration"
>Diamond Tiara let out an arrogant giggle "Oh? I guess. Would you like to try one more time? maybe with a little wager?"
>......what the fuck is going on. How long have they actually been at it? Ten games? that doesn't sound like too much. What were they doing before? How long were you out?...goddamn it.
>"I am enticed by the very word, what can a filly offer one such as I?" Luna asks, in a regal tone. Very obviously in the groove of things.
>"If I lose, all my wins don't count and you'll have a win against me" Diamond Tiara states
>"Interesting, I wouldn't want word to get out that I was bested by a foal in chess. But what if you win?" Luna asks
>"I want use your castle for my wedding. And I want you and Princess Celestia to be there when it happens" Diamond Tiara says, her voice filled with a soft excitement, in a way that the idea made her smile happily, but she kept it contained.
>"Oh ho! for one so young, you already have an eye on a suitable colt." Luna seemed impressed
>You however....oh good lord Diamond, come on. You're overdoing it.
>"mhmm, you could say I have my eye on him right now" Diamond Tiara turns her head to you, looking down at you from the bed with a half lidded, bedroom eye filled smile.
>You gulp...oh lordy.
>and that definitely caught Luna's attention as well. Her cheery and competitive demeanor changing to that of questioning her decision "Anon?" Luna then looks at you "Anon is your special somepony?"
>"Mhmmm, isn't he the cutest?" Diamond Tiara says, letting out an audible squee.
>oohhh good lord.
>>
>>27441533
"U-ummm, Diamond...uhh. I.....I.."
>You couldn't do it. You couldn't tell her you and her weren't an official couple yet. She was just.....imposing herself into it.
>Diamond tilted her head, wondering what you were talking about "What is it?"
>....dammit.
>But then Luna speaks to Diamond Tiara, speaking to her in a very gentle tone. "Young Diamond Tiara, could I ask you to vacate my room until you are called. I wish to speak to Anon privately"
>.....oohhhh.....ohhhh......ohhh..shit. Why did she have to speak to you privately.
>"Why? wait.....you're not into him too are you?" You could tell Diamond Tiara was now having mixed reactions already. She jumped to the conclusion. And now she was being wary. She'd certainly never backtalk the princess....but you were hers....you were..hers..
>Luna let out a hearty laugh "Fret not, he is much too young. I just wish to have a word wit-ngh.."
>Luna quickly pulled up a tissue with her magic to sneeze into, and then wipe her nose. "This illness, I curse it to Tartarus! TARTARUS I SAY!....but yes...I'd just like a small talk with him. And then I will take you up on your wager"
>Diamond Tiara nodded triumphantly at that notion. "Good" she felt she could take the win easily.
>She hops off the bed and looks at you, she then felt a little worried, she didn't know what Luna wanted to talk to you about. So Diamond gives you a little passing nuzzle with her head before stepping out the door.
>As soon as the door closes. Luna looks at you, and taps her hoof on the bed. "You look frightened Anon. Please do not worry, I mean what I say when I only wish to talk with you"
>Another talk...great. What was she going to mention. Your past? your original age? or was she sour about what happened too?
>>
>>27441576
"I dunno Princess Luna...I don't think I'm up for a talk right now"
>"Hm, it must be due to my sister, correct?"
"Actually, it's just things. But, yeah. Also that."
>"Her punishment is not extreme in any way I think. Surely you realize that losing the item you used to intrude upon our castle is a fair exchange, isn't it?"
>......even if it was.that horn was something you treasured.
"...I guess"
>"Do not be childish Anon, we could have done worse" Luna's horn begins to glow as you are covered in an aura, and begin to levitate.
>....ugh..she was going to put you on the bed anyway.
>And she does so, in front of her.
>"We could have decided to babysit you for a week instead of Princess Twilig-" Luna sneezes again, and once again enters a rage.
>"I SWEAR, I WILL DISCOVER THE ORIGIN OF THIS ILLNESS AND SEND IT AND ALL IT'S FAMILY TO TARTARUS! ALL OF IT!"
>Luna was groaning, and visibly wincing as she wiped her nose. Her nose must sting from wiping it so much. It actually made you feel sorry for her. Despite her irritation. She was reasonable enough to play games with Diamond...and not hurt you. But..what did she mean by babysit.
>"But yes, my sister and I babysitting you would have been much worse" Luna snaps back to a calm state. though, her voice was nasally.
"I thought you were going to say you could seal me up for a thousand years"
>Luna shakes her head "for invading our castle to try to visit one of us? I would never, nor would my sister. You have rather grim thoughts about things. Don't you?"
>Grim?...ehhh...no..wait...were you that pessimistic?
"I d-don't think so. It just seemed logical since you both have a history of doing that"
>>
>>27441699
(author's note:change other instance of babysit)
>"Only the cruelest and most deserving are sealed away Anon....." Luna stops for a moment after that. She was thinking back. Back to when she was Nightmare Moon. And although she still felt bad about it. She had already overcome the Tantabus she herself created. She couldn't let herself fall in despair. "...but, only the most arrogant and....to take it from your friend...cutest colt gets to be foalsat"
>W-what...ok, what the hell was she getting at.
>You nearly blushed when Princess Luna, Princess of the goddamn night, called you cute.
"Cutest?"
>oh good lord. Was she actually a filly fiddler like in them comics?
>Luna nodded, a smile growing on her face "Of course, in by which I mean we would treat you like a prince."
>....what?! no wait, you're used to this by now.
"Ok...I see. you're teasing me aren't you?"
>Luna sighed "I would imagine that you are quite the jester at banquets. Yes, I was indeed teasing. But I do speak the truth. You would be groomed to be a prince as a punishment."
>...how is that a punishment?
"Uhhhhhhh, how is that a punishment?"
>"Because somepony such as yourself would fold to being told what to do,how to do it, what to eat, when to eat, and learning various trades while also going through grueling or very boring tasks. Even your linguistic skills would be tested. And given the truth behind your life. You'd be begging for mercy in mere moments." Luna nods to herself as she gazes at you, again, a small smile on her face "Yes, I do believe you'd fail quite miserably"
>eggghhh...you know. losing the horn doesn't sound so bad now. Being a prince sounds like it's pretty fucking shit. Then again...it must be....OH GOD.
"D-did.."
>Your eyes widen in surprise
"D-did you just teach me a moral by teasing me?!"
>>
>>27441862
Was that a stab at PhD anon?
>>
>>27441862
>Luna doesn't nod, she doesn't laugh. Nothing. She gives you a look of that of a mother. A mother who waited to hear what her son had learned. "It depends on you Anon, what did you learn?"
>It must be hard to be a princess. You never really considered it. there was so little of them on the show and it didn't seem like they had it too bad. Hell, Luna got to go spook all three of the damn CMC. And Celestia? she always seemed to find some way to spice things up.
>But hell, since you never seen them do anything truly important. Or the fact they usually job pretty hard to shit. You never thought their day to day life might be difficult. You were mad at Celestia sure. But this is the same Celestia that knows you have bugbutt in your basement. And still, despite your intruding. She only took the horn. And not even permanently as long as you don't fuck up. You just got "End of the episode moral'd"
>what did you even have to make a comparison? nothing. but thinking about it. These two probably do their best to keep Equestria united. Hell, they must be good at it too considering how happy the world is. Sad Twilight seems to suck at it. Or maybe Yaks are just disagreeable most of the time.
>Well...you were still angry at the fact you lost the horn. But, ugh....it was no one's fault but your own.
"That I was being too arrogant. I shouldn't have imposed while you and your sister were busy. I mean, I knew that. But I guess now...I really know that. I could have done a lot of harm."
>"Or could have gotten harmed. You're friend was very considerate not to mention the fact that your clothes are ripped and your mane muddled. I apologize about my guards. They are zealous in their job. But good natured nonetheless."
>Ahh shit, that's right. You had a tux on.
>or what was left of it. It was torn to shreds. And yet, not a single injury on you. Did they think you had a weapon under your clothes or something?
>>
>>27441880
yes
>>
>>27441957
"Ah geez, Rarity worked really hard on this. I think"
>You don't know, hell, what were the point of the mannequins anyway since you didn't try anything else on? unless she didn't get a chance to explain due to having a talk with Twilight.
>"I'm sure she'll understand if you explain the circumstances. But Anon, there is something else I wish to talk about. And I wish to get the subject done with quickly." Luna looked to the door, her competitive spirit was shining through her regal expression "I have a wager to win after all. And I'd like to do it before I must begin my work."
>oh man, good on her for staying dutiful despite a cold. Still..
"...what about exactly?"
>here it comes.

and...we'll end here. too tired to think any more through. work schedule has been kinda shitty
>>
>>27441991
gonna refine a few sentences too. i feel they can have more impact.
>>
>>27441964
Kek
>>
File: 1462374073934-co.gif (1 MB, 258x199) Image search: [Google]
1462374073934-co.gif
1 MB, 258x199
>>27441964
>>
File: 1455837325898-v.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455837325898-v.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>27439343
Star Fox Adventures
>>
File: luna108.png (45 KB, 211x222) Image search: [Google]
luna108.png
45 KB, 211x222
>>27441991
Based Luna saves the day.
>>
>>27441957
>New suit
>Anon manages to tear it apart in les than a day
>>
>>27444289
Anon should have stayed out of bat country.
I actually feel bad for him sometimes. simply due to the misadventures he always seems to find himself in.
>>
File: 1460371997215.png (307 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460371997215.png
307 KB, 1280x720
>>27441991
He better be giving 'aunty' Luna a hug before he goes.
>>
>>27444385
>Anon should have stayed out of bat country.
Tell that to PhD anon
>>
>>27444385
He delivered on the promise for his date, and that's the real victory.

Not so keked after all.
>>
>>27444846
I dunno, still feels pretty fail because of the fallout with Celestia. Also DT probably didn't get to spend any time with her.
>>
>>27444385
Filly Chrysalis when?
>>
>>27445477
bump
>>
>>27444001
>>
>>27445216
Celestia is too mainstream; DT will be happier and in the cool crowd for having an in with the edgier, more underground princess.
>>
>>27446341
Luna a shit
Celestia a best princess
>>
Elo here, I'm finishing my update and will be posting soon
>>
>>27446525
They're all the best princess in their own way.

>>27446941
>inb4 the chapter is titled "Fly Me To The Moon"
>>
>>27447352
It was actually Moon River
>>
>The mare gives the old unicorn a stoic look and answers with a monotone yet polite tone. “Same deal as always Mister Book Watch, I just came here to buy some books so I can continue my studies on magic”
>The old stallion nods. “Very well, but you will have to wait until I finish my bussines with this young colt and his mother…”
>Moon Dancer displays annoyance for a brief moment before going back to her stoic face. “Fine… But could you be so kind as to hurry up? I want to leave as soon as possible so I can resume my studies”
>Book Watch starts caressing his white beard, thinking deeply about something for a moment. “Moon Dancer, before I point out your obvious lack of manners, would you mind helping me with something?”
>Moon Dancer cocks an eyebrow at that… and god they were fucking thick, her whole appearance was weird too, like some of your nerdiest colleagues back at your work place but taken to a whole new extreme.
>But nonetheless and despite her clear annoyance she obliges. “Of course Mr. Book Watch but please make it quick”
>The stallion gives the mare a stern look that immediately makes her flinch “I-I mean, of course! I’d love to help you in whatever I can Mr. Book Watch” Moon Dancer nervously corrects herself.
>Book Watch gives her a quick nod and turns his gaze to the big shelf. “That’s better, but moving on. You see Moon Dancer I have a little problem…” The old unicorn glares Moon Dancer for a second, but it was enough to keep her from making any “impolite” comment.
>”This young colt is looking for books about magic so he can start his road to hopefully…” he looks at you with a much more softer gaze. “One day use his potential to make Equestria a better place, but you see, age has probably started to get to me as I can’t simply think of the perfect author that would work the best for him, so I was thinking since you seem to study magic day and night without rest, that you could come up with a great option for him”
>>
>>27447591
>”Is that it?...” Moon Dancer asks confused before shaking her head and make an awkward smile “I-I mean… sure! I know tons of works that will help eh…” she looks at you like expecting an answer
>huh? Oh… Oh! Right, she doesn’t even your name.
“Anon, my name is anon, is a pleasure to meet you Miss Moon Dancer”
>”Anon? That’s an uncommon name? Where are you-?” Moon Dancer stops her little interrogation once she takes notice of Book Watch’s glare “Ahem I mean, sure Anon! I’ll help you out… first I need to know. Do you have any knowledge about magic?”
>You shake your head “Not really, the only thing I can actually do is levitate stuff, but nothing else, really”
>”Well, that’s not uncommon with most colts your age but I meant like actual magic theory”
“Nothing at all, they never taught me anything about magic back at the orphanage…”
>You wonder if it was ok to mention the orphan thing… probably at least in this case wouldn’t be a bad move considering that is a great excuse for your ignorance about magic.
>Moon Dancer gets curious about that, which doesn’t come off as a surprise given that all evidence points that magic is a big part of ponies lives. “Really? They never taught you anything at all? Not even the basics about how magic works?”
“Well…” You rub the back of your head and take a glance at Celestia who for some reason was looking at Moon Dancer with certain intensity. “I know that magic, or well magic spells are dependent on the raw magic of the user and also on his or her talent, plus certain other steps that are to be followed depending on the spell”
>Moon Dancer’s hope of this being an easy task so she can end this quickly were now gone. “Oh sweet Celestia… you really don’t know much do you?” she puts her right hoof on her forehead and shakes her head in disbelief
>>
>>27447613
>”You’re right Moon Dancer, that’s why I have plenty confidence that you will be able to help the young foal with his predicament… Now if you excuse me, I have some business to attend with the colt’s mother” Book Watch seemed to take notice on Celestia’s sudden interest in the young mare.
>”Wait if his mother is he-“ Moon Dancer tries to complain only to be immediately shut up by Book Watch’s stern glare.
>Once the stallion turns his back to her, Moon Dancer angrily glares at Book Watch for just a couple seconds.
>As soon as she was sure that she wasn’t under the stallion watch Moon Dancer frowns and turns her gaze at you, looking pretty pissed whispering to you angrily “Now listen to me, I just came here to buy a book, not to take care of a colt’s magical ignorance!...” The mare rubs her temples with her hoofs before coming to a realization. “Wait a minute… how come that you are so well spoken about the basic operation of magic but you don’t know anything about it?”
>You are taken aback by her sudden change of behavior but you quickly regain your composure
“Because that’s everything I know about magic… and well… I just learned that pretty recently…” You answer with the most patronizing tone you could muster. You weren’t going to be talk down by this mare and her freakishly thick eyebrows.
>She groans and whispers again “Then if you don’t know anything about magic. What you DO know about?”
“What does that has to do with magic?”
>Moon Dancer adjust her glasses “It has to do with everything, besides the very basic stuff, the subjects that you do have knowledge about and are actually good at will be the things that you will focus your magical studies on” this time she returns the patronizing tone.
>Well fuck seems like you lose this time… fuck you eyebrows
“Oh… well if you put it that way”
>Moon Dancer was looking more and more impatient but she doesn’t reply this time
>>
>>27447644
“I’m really good at hard sciences, especially at physics, quantum theory, math and chemistry among other stuff” You answer so you don’t give the impression of being a complete imbecile.
>She gives you a reluctant look, she wasn’t buying that “You do know that magic is a hard science right? And what is this quantum theory? Is it comic book mumbo jumbo? That’s not science, that’s only silly foal stuff”
>She didn’t! THAT BITCH! Did she dare to say that Quantum theory was stuff for retarded kids? No! This will not stand! You were going to give eyebrows the surprise of her fucking life.
>You clear your throat and answer her imitating the most arrogant voice you have ever heard: Your PhD thesis supervisor back at the MIT
“Well Miss Moon Dancer, I’m afraid to say that sadly, this time your ignorance displayed when it comes to quantum mechanics is simply astounding, but don’t fret, because it happens that you are right in front of an incredibly well versed pony in the subject”
>Moon Dancer raises her left front leg up to a bend in an offended motion, but you don’t let her speak. You were going to enlighten this magical neanthertal.
“You see, classical physics while certainly effective to explain a wide range of natural phenomena also have a fundamental flaw in their design. Do you know what that flaw is?”
>Jesus fuck, you cringe hard on the inside at how you were speaking, despite the hyper pompous look in your face
>The more rolls her eyes in annoyance “No I don’t know what that “fundamental flaw” is, and I doubt a colt wo- “
>You raise your hoof to make her shut up
“That flaw is that they only explain natural occurrences on a scale arbitrarily set by ponies experience , that is to say they don’t understand that a wide number of fundamental characteristics of matter can and in fact do take discrete values”
>>
>>27446341
I can see that working
>>
>>27447653
>Moon Dancer rubs her chin, thinking hard about what you said “What do you mean with discrete values? Could you give an example? She still wasn’t completely confident about your superior knowledge… silly horse
>At this point you look like someone who simply loves the smell of his own farts… just like your old boss back at the lab, fuck him and his ridiculous ties… but it didn’t matter, it was for the sake of science.
“With pleasure, what I mean with that Miss Moon Dancer”
>”Ugh, drop the Miss, you are not a professor” Fucking eyebrows interrupts you, both intrigued and annoyed.
>That makes you drop the assholish act, starting to act actually like yourself when giving a class or a conference to underclassmen students.
“Sorry, I don’t know what took hold of me… Anyways, what I meant when I speak about discrete values on physics is that there are natural phenomena that can take two different states at the same time. “
>”What? Puh-lease now you are making stuff up, that’s impossible” Moon Dancer fires back, waving her hood dismissively of your words.
“Please, let me continue… the classical example of this is light itself, for this example to work I’ll ask you, Is light composed of matter particles or does it act rather like a wave length?”
>Moon Dancer rubs her chin, judging by her face, she was starting to take this more seriously “Nopony knows, that’s an actual mystery… something that not even physics nor magic has been able to solve”
>Hmmm, if this isn’t a complete idiot, then that would mean that Equestria is at the very least a couple centuries behind Earth when it comes to scientifical knowledge, at least in your field…
>That kind of info would have been great before you even mentioned quantum mechanics, but whatever, is too late to back off right now
>You look eyebrows in the eye, giving her a big shit eating grin
>>
>>27447677
“So now you realize that there’s a limitation to classical physics… anyways to not complicate ourselves that much and to not prologue this little class anymore.”
>This time you were talking in a more casual, yet slightly patronizing tone
“Quantum theory explains that light is composed of a particle called photon which has properties of both particles and waves, partly thanks that it has zero rest mass, so for example, a photon exhibits wave interferences since it can be refracted by a single lens, but also displays finite and definite and momentum and a measurable position”
>Moon Dancer was now utterly shocked, her glasses now being mid-way through her muzzle, and one of her eyebrows was tingling. “I-I-I have never read about such a thing. But something tells me… I don’t think you are wrong…” She was softening more and more… victory was achieved, get fucked eyebrows
>”And you are telling me that you don’t know anything about magic? How in Equestria is that possible?!” but instead of looking to you, she shifts her gaze to the shelf, frantically inspecting it
>You arrogantly stare at her search at the shelf, before shifting your attention towards Celestia who now adopted a steepling pose as she kept staring at Moon Dancer
>Book Watcher was at her right side, telling her something that you couldn’t hear, but they certainly looked like a politician who was getting info from her adviser.
>”Here, these books should work for now” Moon Dancer throws three books in front of you interrupting your train of thought and making you shift your attention to her once more.
>The books were incredibly thick, each one had a hard cover, the kind of stuff that you’d read for a postgrad
>>
>>27447781
>”This one covers the basics of magic, from the biological level to actual basic spells” she points with her hoof at a blue book
>”This one is also very good and covers more complex spells and is also a great start for magical theory…” She readjusts her glasses and points at a red book with her hoof “these two were written by the great Starswirl the Bearded” you notice Moon Dancer pronouncing that name with a certain hint of admiration
>”The last one is about Magical history… I’m guessing that you don’t know who Starswirl is, so that one covers his life and many other great wizards, including Princess Celestia and Luna” she finally points at the navy blue book
>Wow, that was a lot of stuff… but it covered basically everything you could’ve asked her
>You give Moon Dancer a smile… a genuine smile and a little bow
“Thank you Moon Dancer, I’ll make sure to read these books first, and I’ll study them the hardest that I possibly can. I promise”
>This seems to get to her. Moon Dancer pats you in the head and happily nods, but before the mare could speak Celestia whistles to catch her attention.
>Your “mom” was now sitting in the chair like a human mob boss. Her front hoof was placed on the desk and Celestia was leaning forward. She looked like someone who was about to strike a deal.
“So your name is Moon Dancer huh?”
>Eyebrows… err Moon Dancer turns her attention towards the desk, getting nervous for some reason “Y-yes that is my name, why do you ask?”
>Celestia makes a sly smile and leans even forward to the desk. “I have my reasons… You were a student at Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns didn’t you?
>Moon Dancer was starting to get more and more nervous but she was trying to cover up the fact by adjusting her glasses “T-that’s right, b-but why do you-?
>”You were a classmate of the now Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle am I right?” Celestia interrupts her.
>>
>>27447806
Now things are gonna be even more spicy.
>>
>>27447806
>Moon Dancer gasps, not believing how much the mare at the desk knew about her ”H-h- how did you-!”
>”I’ll explain you in a moment” Celestia hops out the chair and stretches a little “Book Watch, could you keep an eye on anon for a minute? And also try to not mess your spell sheets that bad the next time” She says not looking at her old adviser; her gaze was still fixated on Moon Dancer.
>”Come with me Moon Dancer, I promise it will be just for a minute” Celestia says to the speechless young unicorn with a sly look on her face
>”I-I-I… O-Ok… L-lead the way” and with that Celestia leads Moon Dancer out of the shop.
>”Could you tell me what do you do for a living?” you could hear Celestia ask before they step out the tent.
>Just like eyebrows there you were left speechless… what the fuck was that about?
>”Don’t worry young colt, I’m sure that your mom won’t bail on you” Book Watch calmly says as he resumes his reading.
>And he was right, a few moments Celestia comes in… with no Moon Dancer in sight
>”Very well anon, time for us to go” She says while gently stroking your mane “Book Watch, could you please add these books to my tab?” Celestia asks the shop owner at the same time she was packing your book in her saddlebag.
>Book Watch doesn’t bother to interrupt his lecture to at least look at Celestia “Yeah yeah, same as always” He waves his hoof dismissively.
>”Come on my dear” Celestia points with her head to the exit
”But what about Moon Dancer?”
>Celestia giggles “What about her?”
>What about her?! Was she serious?!
“Where did she go? What did you talk with her?”
>Celestia boops your muzzle “She went to Canterlot’s Library, and as far as what we talked” She gives you a wink “That’s a surprise for later, now let’s go, we still some time left before we have to return to the Castle”.
>You give up, Celestia might be on pair with Discord when it comes to trickery, definitely not as dickish as the “spirit of chaos”… ugh fuck that guy.
>>
>>27447827
>You follow Celestia out of the tent; based on the sun position, it was already noon… you wish that you had a clock. Celestia walks past you and gives you a smile
>”That took longer than expected. But with that out of the way let’s grab something to decorate your room!”
>And so you go with Celestia from stand to stand, stopping when you or her saw something of interest.
>”What do you think about this my dear?” Celestia shows you a very old, but indeed a very colorful hourglass that was being levitated with her magic
>Well what would you say, that is exactly what you were looking for
“That’s great, but how much does it cost?”
>”35 bits” a grumpy old mare says from the other side of the tent with a raspy voice… good fuck, she was a goddamn gypsy… a red handkerchief was covering her mane, she had golden jewelry all over her, even a fucking golden tooth, and of course, she was as tall as you but she was also a land whale.
>”35? That seems a little high don’t you think?” Celestia asks
>”35 bits, take it or leave it” the mare finalizes
>”Really?” Celestia was looking worried
>”Really” The mare answers unchanged
>”Really, even if your product is not on the best shape?”
>This catches the grumpy mare’s attention, making her stand up from her fat ass “What do you mean? I offer only the best quality in Equestria” she finalizes giving Celestia the stingy eye
>Celestia starts inspecting the hourglass ”But it has a dent on the base, and my goodness, would you look at it? The glass seems like it was repaired… based on the name “Golden Leaf’s antiques: The best quality in all of Equestria!” One would expect that you would sell only the best quality”
>Celestia continued pointing flaws about the hourglass which in turn caught the attention of passing ponies, the gypsy pony taking notice on that started to sweat, until finally giving up
>>
>>27447838
>”Alright alright! 30 bits!” She finally gives in
>”20” Celestia says with a smug face
>”Are you trying to rob me?” the gypsy angrily replies
>”Because I mean, the finishing touches on this hourglass seems like-?”
>”20 bits it is” the mare sighs defeated
>”Thank you!” Celestia tosses the coins…wow golden coins onto the counter and walks away with you
>Wow, it looks like being a princess for like a millennia tone her bargain skills.
>You and Celestia continue your shopping spree, she gets you a poster of something called the wonderbolts, some action figurines of something that looked like the pony version of the Avengers, some blankets and bedcovers with different patterns, you instead get a really neat looking scarf, a mug with a cute cat face and a very detailed dragon figurine…
>And in every single shop Celestia made use of her charisma to get discounts that ranged from just a bit to more than half the price… you certainly need to ask her to teach you that skill one day.
>After some time Celestia tells you that is time to go home, this time both of you take a cab… that was basically a cart with seats that were pulled by a pony.
>When you two arrive to the castle you see a familiar blue alicorn on the front gate… and boy she was looking pissed

And that's it, hope you like it. I'll update the pastebin in a minute
>>
File: rarity62.gif (446 KB, 338x380) Image search: [Google]
rarity62.gif
446 KB, 338x380
>>27447845
>she gets you a poster of something called the wonderbolts, some action figurines of something that looked like the pony version of the Avengers, some blankets and bedcovers with different patterns, you instead get a really neat looking scarf, a mug with a cute cat face and a very detailed dragon figurine…

2 cute
>>
Pastebin updated
>>
>Moon Dancer gets rekted by the ex royal adviser
>Then by anon
>Then by Celestia
She didn't went to the library, she went to get some ice for all the sick burns
>>
>Elo's Celestia is also a jew
I don't know what to think about it, but I think that I like it. Also

>Moon Dancer is kind of a dick
I like that you kept that aspect of her, great update mang
>>
File: 1397814300252.png (87 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1397814300252.png
87 KB, 399x382
>>27448033
New chapter is called Moondance
>>
>>27448121
It's a song dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lFxGBB4UGU
>>
>>27447677
>Ridiculous ties
Why did he had to wear them?
>>
>>27448180
Because that's Black Mesa dress code
>>
>>27448049
Nonetheless I thought that Moon dancer was really cute in this chapter
>>
File: Chaos Anon colts.jpg (72 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Anon colts.jpg
72 KB, 750x650
Hey guys, since I like this thread a damn lot and the stories of Erf, Elo and Coffee, here I am giving you this gift.
Maybe now you can use this as OP picture, I dunno?
Feel free to write something in the top, I dunno.
The horn collar was my idea because I wanted one thing to highlight from each character
>>
>>27448474
>Angry, happy and determined
PhD anon confirmed again for OP
>>
>>27448519
>determined
nigga that looks more bored than anything
>>
>>27448474
Yo, we actually got a new drawfag, great job
>>
File: halflife2499e324al0_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
halflife2499e324al0_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>27448474
hmmm that hairstyle tho, it reminds me of someone
>>
>>27448103
Elo created Jewlestia
>>
>>27448474
Holy shit man, that's great, we welcome you with open arms.

Also, almost done with the first chapter. Will post as soon as I get home tomorrow, and to make up for such a delay, I'll release another one if I have the time.
>>
>>27448888
Time for some edge
>>
>>27448737
that looks nothing like freeman's hairstyle
>>
>>27448474
It's rubbish
>>
File: 2570988246_b6d7309361.jpg (61 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
2570988246_b6d7309361.jpg
61 KB, 300x400
>>27448968
But it totally does
>>
File: 1462065917211.gif (288 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
1462065917211.gif
288 KB, 500x267
>>27448971
I was actually wondering where did all our shitposting friends went. How have you been guys
>>
>>27448971
At least I can shitpost POSITIVELY.
>>
>>27448995
no, it doesnt
your image's hair is very different from the pony's
this is like comparing a fucking pixie cut to a bob you shithead
>>
File: phd is actually freeman.jpg (71 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
phd is actually freeman.jpg
71 KB, 750x650
>>27449204
You happy?
>>
Did we ever get an idea of when Elo's story takes place in the series? Discord is reformed so it's past S3 but from how Moon Dancer acted I'm not sure if it is before or after she reconciled with Twilight.
>>
>>27449330
yes, better
>>
>>27449330
This is ok
>>
>>27449347
While I could tell you, that would ruin tons of surprises.

>>27449330
Now is perfect
>>
>>27448809
I think that is more the fact that in his story Celestia is a gigantic smug bastard whe she's in private
>>
>>27449347
Yeah, that caught me off guard too, Moon Dancer acted like the dick she used to be before Twilight showed her the way of friendship
>>
>>27449822
>Mfw I know where it takes place but I'm not telling it
Also I should stop posting with my name.
Although... I must say I want to write a story here too.
But I need to finish at least 2 stories to be free
>>
>>27449866
No, you don't stop lying
>>
>>27449908
Elo actually told me which season he starts his story
But why tell when you guys can play Sherlock Holmes?
>>
>>27450008
>Telling lies on the internet
>>
>>27449347
What if it is the current season just that Moon Dancer still acts like her sperg self from time to time. She got friends not fully reformation like other guys
>>
>>27450100
>>
>>27448474
Oh goddamn that's nice
>>
>>27449330
Kill...me...
>>
>>27448474
And saved. I bow to you sir.
>>
>>27450370
Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27449347
I'm more curious about why was Celestia so interested in her and what did she tell her?
>>
>>27441991
>Luna's tone and expression becomes serious, but she doesn't say a word.
>How...irksome.
>Then luna puts a hoof under her chin, it seems her thoughts went kerplop. "hrn, actually. I don't think there's actually a problem with this arrangement."
>Arrangement?
>Dare you ask?
"...what do you mean by that?"
>"The little filly, Diamond Tiara. It's clear she fawns over you yet she does not know the truth of who you are. And yet, who you are might be different from who you used to be. You have been granted new life. And although we expect you to conduct yourself better than any other foal. It's hard to ignore that you must live a foal's life before you grow into a stallion."
>This was becoming more curious by the moment, you looked up at Luna, wondering what she could possibly be getting at?
"I'm having trouble following Princess Luna, can you be a little more specific, please?"
>Luna took a moment to wipe her reddened nose, and take a sniff before continuing. "I'm merely wondering what would happen if she knew the truth. If it's even necessary for you to tell it. Your old life was full of strife and pain. And it is now the past, beyond dimensions and physical form."
>....what? Was she just talking, thinking out loud, giving you advice? What was she talking about exactly? You only had some idea.
"Are you saying I shouldn't tell her?"
>Luna just closed her eyes, and looked out her window, to gaze at the stars. "I'm merely saying that if I was in your place. I'd probably never tell her of the past, or anypony really. It's irrelevant. It is a past that has nothing to do with Equestria, or even yourself at this point. It only seems to dictate your actual intelligence and mannerisms. Although, that is not to say that if you ever felt comfortable that you would let her know."
>Well, that makes things clear.
>>
>>27450504
"I don't think I want anypony else knowing about it. I'm in too deep, and I could only imagine how hurt some of my friends would be. And then their's Fluttershy....I really REALLY don't want her to know....I kind of like being her "nephew"...so to speak"
>Luna nods and looks back to you, giving her nose yet another wipe. "Indeed, this entire situation is quite volatile. Usually, my sister and I wish for all our subjects to be honest and just. But a secret like this is best kept buried. It is not even an awful thing to keep a secret. We all have a few, some that are ours to know, and know alone"
>Well, that was actually reassuring to hear. Luna being on the same boat as you when it came to the whole secret thing made you feel. Well, less guilty about it. She's been alive since forever, so you thought of her opinion being super valid. She was...being pretty damn based all things considered.
"Wow, Princess Luna, that's. That actually takes a load off my mind. I always felt guilty just holding it in all the time. It felt wrong. Knowing that you'd keep it a secret too, well...it really helps me."
>Luna smiles at you, giving a small nod "Indeed, it's a secret that must feel like you are lying at every moment. But do not worry, as long as you are still you. Then it is merely a secret. With that being said, I only have one further question to ask you"
>You nod, and smile back at her, yeah. Sure. Whatever question it was you were glad to answer it.
"Anything, whatcha got?"
>"Well, as it seems this is the natural course of things. I wonder if I'd be invited to your future wedding."
>...goddammit! DAMMMIT LUNA!
>You chuckle nervously
"I...don't wanna think that far ahead yet.."
>Luna's smile turned into a grin, then she laughed "Haha! You were not expecting to be teased after such a serious talk, but I have made you feel comically uncomfortable. And therefore, hearty chuckles are to be ha-haaaa--HACHOO!" Luna nearly falls backwards as she sneezes hard into the air.
>>
Luna so kawaii desu
>>
>>27450702
And so Anon gets the Alicorn flu, with no horn to cure himself.
Shock, horror, he may miss another day of school!
>>
>>27450702
>you duck the snot as Luna looks up into the air with rage, her face became as red as her nose. "VILE ILLNESS! TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOU THINK YOU CAN CONQUER ME! BUT I SWEAR! ONE DAY, I WILL FIND A WAY TO ERADICATE YOU FROM EXISTING....FOREVER!"
>That strikes you as funny, and you double over in laughter. Served her right, adorably cute night horse.
>Luna just narrows her eyes at you, miffed at your laughter "....that is not humorous, this is a very serious illness"
>You raise your eyebrow at her, you were smirking, still letting out a few titters.
"What? A cold? ohhh scary."
>"YES A COLD!" Everytime Luna yelled, it was "Canterlot voice" levels of loud. Luckily, you were used to such things by now. "HOW COULD SOMETHING WITH SUCH A SIMPLE AND MISLEADING NAME CAUSE SUCH MISERY!? IT IS NOTHING TO SCOFF AT, YOU WHO ARE NEW HERE KNOWS NOT THE HORROR OF THE COLD!"
"Accctuaaallllyy, we have colds in our dimension too. I've gotten them a alot. And given your reaction. You...probably barely do and.."
>You let out a chuckle
"You're such a baby foal about it"
>Now Luna was showing visible frustration at you, she growled a little as she let out a "A baby foal you say? YOU DARE TO SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY?!"
>Oh shit...OH SHIT...you may have overdone it.
"W-woah, wait a s-second! WAIT!"
>You start backing up as Luna hovers upwards in the air, looking down at you as her eyes glow white, shining like the moon. "I SHALL NOT WAIT! YOU HAVE TAUNTED MY CONDITION, AND NOW YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"
"I-I'm sorry ok! Don't hurt m-WOAH!"
>You backed off so far off the bed that you actually fall off, falling on your head and landing on your back.
"Ngh..."
>You look upwards, and try to flip off your back to get on your hooves. But you are suddenly grabbed in a dark blue aura.
>>
>>27450790
"LUNA NO! LUNA NOOO!"
>You start screaming in fright as you are lifted up into the air with a sudden jolt. Holy shit, this wasn't Discord. This was Luna, so she could suddenly actually...
>Actually...
>She just puts you back on the bed as you fidget and put your forelegs over your head to protect it.
"Don't hurt me! I'm sorry! Ok?!"
>You take a chance to glance at Luna while you shook in fear. And she had sat back down on her bed at this point. Annoyed, she was wiping her nose again. Practically getting the tissue up in her nose. "grrr, confound this contemptible disease. Even when I wish to strike terror in the heart of somepony for the fun of it, it must get in the way."
>Fun of it?
>You look up at Luna as you move your forelegs down onto the bed to sit up. Then you narrow your own eyes at her
>"Do not give me that look Anon, I've been ill for two days. Fun is scarce and I will indulge in it. Or need I remind you that you have done the same thing?"
>.......egh...she got you there
"Ok ok...fine"
>You say begrudgingly
>"Good, because you're face will be one to remember. Now then.." Luna's horn glows again as the chessboard resets itself "It is time for my victory, can you please go fetch little Diamond Tiara?"
>You really should be better humored about what she just did. Discord's done it, you've done it, she did it. bah, whatever, let it go. Accept that she got you.
"Sure, gimme a moment. Though, you shouldn't get too cocky, she's already seemed to beat you a whole bunch"
>"I'm not too worried, I am focused this time"
>Was she? who knows. You go and get Diamond Tiara, and let her back in the room
>>
>>27450823
>Diamond Tiara stops in front of you, she heard the yelling. "Is everything ok? What happened?"
"Oh nothing. Princess Luna just having trouble with her cold"
>"Indeed, but this will not hold me back from victory young foal. Come, our final battle awaits!"
>Seems you and Luna were at least on the same page of not explaining the extra fluff. Yup, despite even her joke. Based Princess...maybe even more based than Celestia afterall.
>Diamond smirked at her as she climbed up on the bed "Oh, is that all?" She sits in front of Princess Luna, still smirking, but with admiration in her tone of voice "Princess Luna, let me say that it's been a real honor to spend time with you, to hear your stories, and to play chess with you. But I also have a goal in mind" Diamond Tiara looks to you, her smirk then turning to that of a loving smile.
>She then looks back to Luna, with determination. "And I'm not going to lose, even if you are a princess!"
>"Good! Then we shall play at the peak of our abilities! Prepare yourself young Diamond Tiara, for victory will be swift!"
>....and it was pretty swift.
>you didn't even get a chance to really get into the game and cheer Diamond on as Diamond nearly immediately demolishes her.
>"And checkmate, I know it'll be awhile, but I'd like the cake to be taller than a building, and the wedding itself to be royally themed. You can remember that, right?" Diamond says arrogantly...christ, old Diamond was bursting through on that one.
>Luna just looked at the board. Astonished that she still lost. "Yes.....well.I shall.....do well...to...remember that.... ahrm..."
>Luna then looks to Diamond and gives her a congratulatory nod. "Well done, you have bested me in tactical combat. Furthermore. You have shown me that I need to improve my skills. Excellent young Diamond Tiara, truly a skilled player if I've ever seen one"
"Yeah, geez..I couldn't even really keep up with all that. It happened so fast."
>>
>>27451002
>"Of course.." Diamond Tiara looked to Luna with respect. Now that she had her victory, she acknowledged the princess as a worthy opponent. "Princess Luna and myself are probably the best chess players in Equestria. Like I said, I was trained to be the best at everything."
>"Verily, I am inclined to agree. Again, I thank you for the time we have had. The both of you. I will remember my promise. But, I now must ask you two to vacate my room. Although I know I need my rest, there is work to be done" But Luna leans back enough to open her forelegs up for a hug "Although, if we could part with a friendly hug. As I have found the company of both of you to be of both a fun and healing experience. It would be appreciated."
>Diamond Tiara's eyes entered that usual state of awed wideness. "O-oh my gosh..I-I'm actually going to h-hug...t-touch..." And she couldn't even finish her sentence as she went in for the hug.
>As for you.....ehhhh...you dunno. She did have a cold.
>But the moment just seemed...too happy and energetic? Ehh, why not a small risk? Not like Luna was disgusting enough to just wipe snot wherever like a slob.
>You join in on the hug. And all three have a gentle and hearty laugh at how adorable the moment was.
>yeah...everything went fine.
>Luna has a bat guard personally escort the both of you back to the train station. With a written note to allow you both free entry onto the train. Something both you and Diamond appreciated.
>Though, as you left her room. You couldn't help but have a little giggle at Luna once again going on a rage rant over a sneeze.
>>
>>27451070
>You summarized things in your head as you both were lead back to the train station. You look up at the stars, lost in thought. You lost your horn for awhile...yeah. Celestia was probably right to take it from you...maybe. As for keeping the secret? Yeah...for now anyway, that would be best. And then...there was the date...It was...actually successful. It was clear she didn't get to spend time with Celestia, if any. But she still got her wish with spending time with a princess....but goddammit. She still won that wager.
>And as the bat guard dropped you both off at the station. You noticed Diamond Tiara taking the time to look up at the stars.
>"Anon, you know. When I was with Princess Luna. She told me the story of the night sky. That stars are said to hold the hopes and wishes of everypony everywhere. And if a star falls, it means that star has been filled with so much hope and wishes, that it is too heavy. And so falls down to release itself upon Equestria. Granting the hopes and wishes of everypony that sees it. I thought it was beautiful but..."
>Diamond Tiara notices a falling star, as do you.
>Diamond Tiara then sighs. She didn't hear you...not once..acknowledge her as your real special special somepony. And while she got what she wanted. She didn't really get that "Romantic moment" with you. "I don't think it's true, stars fall all the time and nothing really seems to happen"
>.....well. It seems you really do have to make due with the life you have now. Luna was definitely right. Your old life is dead. Dead and gone. The only thing that came with you was...just you. This wasn't a simple move of dimensions. You were essentially reincarnated. And yeah..you weren't perfect. But you were you, and you have managed to make friends that actually care about you. And thats all it really was about.
>As for the falling star...
>>
>>27451105
>You silently walk over to Diamond Tiara and plant a gentle kiss on her lips, making it last just a little longer than a peck. And then
>Diamond went completely red, and silent.
>now was the time....for the actual move.
>You lift your leg, and give your best "Cutely dashing" look.
"Diamond Tiara, would you be my special somepony?"
>She just looked in awe......before falling over, unconscious.
"...ah shit"

and thats it for now I could even technically end the story here, and add in the epilogue.
>>
File: 1322957697891.png (32 KB, 231x243) Image search: [Google]
1322957697891.png
32 KB, 231x243
>>27451116
>>
>>27451154
>>
>>27451116
Don't you die on me slave, my shekels won't paint themslelves goy in
>>
>>27451116
>>
>>27451116
What about Chrysalis
>>
>>27451116
Ignoring the bad teasing, this was super fucking cute. Both DT and anon got their first kiss
>>
>>27451116
Hey! If you stop now, Elo will get your food rations! I put you in my personal writing dungeon for a reason, and I won't let you stop this ride!
>>
>>27451116
>Diamond Tiara wakes up
>She tells anon
"No"
>>
>>27451116
What happened to the rainbow cunt? Don't tell me that she bailed after such a little defeat
>>
>>27452310
trust me. she hasn't bailed
>>
>>27452310
Oh fuck I forgot blue cunt was following Anon
>>
>>27452551
>trust me. she hasn't bailed
Will she really be that big of an asshole as to fucking ruin someone's else date?
>>
>>27452627
juuuuust wait
>>
Dawww, great update.
>>
>>27451116
hhngg
too cute

and now anon is going to get attacked and seriously hurt because he no longer has the horn
>>
>>27451116
That was so cute, Princess Cadence would be proud.
>>
>>27452645
Oh shit m8, Rainbow's gonna deux ex machita Anon's horn isn't she, or will she be the persistent type of nigger?
>>
>>27453341
its anticlimatic actually. Anon just learned a valuable lesson. so, like the show. he will apply it. coursr. the nrxt day will open with some chaos of its own
>>
>>27453070
>>
>Tfw Elo's Moon Dancer and Erf's DT
This is the comfiest thread of all
>>
>>27451475
>>
>>27431004

You guys ready for some more edge? YAAAA! WOO! Of course we are!

Chapter 1

Home - ???
Current Location - The Orphanage
Age - 10

>You hear a couple of knocks at the door.
>”Anon, I have a surprise for you…!”
>You were looking up at the ceiling, counting all the little dots and bumps alone in your dorm.
>The voice from the other side of the door causes you to get up from the bed.
“Huh…?”
>You walk over and open the door to let Mother Martha in. She was the Matron of your orphanage, a humble nun with a very kind heart.
>Most of the mischievous kids took advantage of her, but you knew better. She looks down at you with that an adorable, innocent smile.
>She kneels down to your level to make eye contact.
>She had beautiful sea blue eyes, a very young face with no wrinkles or bags under her eyes. Martha always seemed to look like an angel to you.
“Hello, Mother Martha!”
>”Hello, Anon, my strong young man.” She giggles at her own compliment and lightly pinches your cheek. “Guess what surprise I have for you? And before you say it-”
“Am I being adopted?!”
>Your body fills with energy as you bounce up and down. Anytime there’s an opportunity to be adopted, you jump to your feet and want to immediately meet your new parents.
>Every boy in the orphanage had a tradition. A boy gained respect and honor once he was adopted. The boy would return back to the orphanage as an alumni to tell of all the marvelous stories of their new parents and home.
>Usually this only applied to kids who were in the orphanage for a long time and usually around the ages of 6 - 14. After that, the big kids said that the tradition was too childish and pointless.
>But you didn’t care. It gave you hope, a striving goal to take any chance to being adopted. To be that kid to come back and give hope to all the other orphans.
>It never felt nice being rejected for years… You knew well enough about that.
>>
>>27455918

”Anon… Please, I’ve told you many times not to anticipate so much. It’ll hurt your heart. It always does…” That was enough to make you look down and sigh.
>She was right, you always anticipated. At first you used to cry and question why no one wanted you or loved you.
>You tried very hard during the interviews and tried hard in school… Things just didn’t seem to go as planned.
>Eventually you had no more tears to spare and simply got used to it. Yet it was always a burden to hear any sort of rejection.
“I’m sorry, Mother Martha, I just hoped-”
>”Shhh… It’s okay, my child…” She caresses your cheek and gives it a delicate kiss. Her kisses always worked miracles when you were sad.
>It just washed away all the bad feeling and replaced it with a new, warming one.
>”Like you said, you always hope. Hope is a good thing to have, it keeps you strong and going with your goals in life. You keep hoping and one day, for sure, you’ll be adopted.”
“You… Y-You promise…?”
>She giggles at your cute display. “You always ask me to promise, when will you trust my word?” You look up slowly…
“It’s just that… Hearing you promise every time just keeps me going… Every time you say it... I-It makes me feel… More hopeful than ever...”
>Martha wraps her arms around you and closes her eyes. Her embrace was so welcoming and loving…
>You yearned for this affection every time she visited you. She had no time for this type of attention with all the kids in the orphanage.
>Somehow she always had time for you.
>”You are so mature for a boy your age… I’m glad you’re pulling through all this so well.” You feel something wet hit the back of your shirt.
>You return the embrace and nuzzle into her shoulder.
“Thank you, Mother Martha…”
>>
>>27455931

>You want to be honest with her, most of the time you were depressed about not having a family. You felt like an outcast without her, striving to survive the world by yourself.
>Because of how crowded the orphanage was, and how busy all the nuns who took care of you, every child had to raise themselves. Most of the kids mature at such a young age.
>The world was revealed to you, the truth of it all, around the age of 7.
>Life wasn’t all happy with toys, friends, and a happy family. You knew well enough the world is a cruel place.
>The thing is, families overprotect their kids from the world until they are old enough to know the truth. That protective layer doesn’t exist in the orphanage.
>Most kids would just deny the truth of how cruel life can be or go through an overall mental breakdown.
>That’s why most people stereotype orphan kids as all the ‘criminals’ or ‘bad people’ in places.
>In a sense, they are kind of right… Most of them break down into depression, anger, or outright block it out, continuing their ‘childhood’.
>It eventually gets to them, most of the time. You were one of the few to accept the reality of things.
>Sometimes you question how you came to know these things. Mostly by listening in on the older kids around 15-18 mark. You were so lonely and bored you would just listen from afar while doing your own thing.
>Their words about the evils of people and the world started to unravel as you saw people treat each other harshly, for many different reasons you could go on and on about.
>As you hear the older kids say, “Ignorance is bliss…” Having the family every orphan wants, provided that ignorance from the world.
>Even though you survived those trials, you still wanted a loving family. You wanted a reason to prove that life isn’t cruel. You know it wasn’t all that.
>Your grip tightens onto Martha’s arm as you kept thinking… Being here with her made you feel innocent and helpless…
>>
>>27455931

>She slowly let go of you, wiping her tears away. She took something out of her pocket…
>A… Fork…?
>Martha takes your hand, opens it, and places the fork on your palm.
>You lift up your arm and observe the fork. Uhh….
“This is weird. I didn’t expect this… I guess it’s a surprise…?”
>”Hold on, it’s not what you think, I’ll be right back…!”
>It only took several seconds for her to return with a paper plate. On it was a piece of cake with a lone candle. She lowers the plate towards you.
>Gingerly grabbing the plate with both of your hands while still holding the fork, you notice something written in icing on top.
>Happy B-Day… They barely squeezed in the lettering.
>Even though you felt she was overdoing it on the ‘hope’ speech, your heart clenched at the sight of the dessert.
>Also the cake is your favorite flavor… You doubt she did this with most of the kids.
“I-I… I don’t want to eat it…”
>”Why not, dear?” Martha was concerned with your refusal. She didn’t expect you to not like it.
“It’s not that, I just feel bad eating it. It looks so beautiful, I’d ruin it…”
>”Oh hush, Anon. Cakes are meant for eating. I understand why though.... Take your time if you need to. But not too long, or it’ll melt-”
>Someone yelled from outside the door. One of the nuns was calling Martha over. She turned her head slightly so her ear was at a better angle.
>”Yes, Sister Beth? What is it?” A couple of the troublemakers had clogged the toilet with leftover pasta left on the table from lunchtime.
>“Those boys… At least I know not to worry about you, Anon…” She sighs and gets up. “I’ll be back shortly, okay?”
>You nod as she gives you one last quick hug and exits the dorm, closing the door gently behind her.
>You stare at the cake. The sunlight that came through the lone window started to dim.
>>
>>27455968

>You wish Mother Martha could adopt you and take you home as her son… All the kids did… You knew that would never happen. And you knew even though she said she would be back shortly…
>She never did come back afterwards…
>You turn around and walk back to your bed. You open up the window a bit to let some air in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJQQrI7nCeY

>It’s a very pretty day. The sun is slowly setting on the horizon, the sky is pretty clear with a few clouds here or there.
>Some of your peers are playing outside in the playground built near the front of the building. You enjoy hearing them having fun and being happy.
>You began to eat your gift, the notion of ruining it gone.
>Even though you had no family, this place… It’s your home, it feels like home. Thought you didn’t have any friends, you consider everyone here family.
>It’s a bittersweet emotion, it wasn’t all that good, but it wasn’t all that bad, either.
>The clock says it’s 6:30 P.M. Even though it’s fairly early, you had nothing better to do, so you decide to call it a night after you finish eating.
>The cake is really good actually- OW! What the…
>You bit on something hard on your last bite. You spit out the object onto your hand. A ring…?
>Did she put that in there? You could have choked on that! What was she thinking? Did she trust you that much that she knew you wouldn’t scarf it down?
>Either way, it was a reckless move. You assume she was just rushed and wanted to make it a surprise. You clean the ring off using your mouth to get any cake residue off.
>Gross, but it had to do. It was a silver plated ring, cheap stuff, but you didn’t really complain. A gift is a gift, rarely anyone got gifts on their birthday. Make that two gifts.
>This was… Probably one of your best moments of your life right now. Even something so… Small…
>>
>>27455987

>Your vision fogged up slightly as your eyes began to water, but you quickly sucked them back in. It still choked you up a bit.
>With the cake finished, you throw out the plate along with the plastic fork in a nearby trash bin.
>You slip into your pajamas, folding your clothes and sliding them under your bunk bed. You snuggle into your sheets and stare out the window.
>You slip on the ring and stare at it… It was so shiny for being just silver plated. Rubbing the ring with your thumb, you marvel it for some time.
>After what seemed like an hour, your eyelids began to feel heavy. Everything began to get dark as your eyes closed.
“You don’t have to worry about me, Mother Martha…”
>You don’t have to worry…
>>
>>27455997

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home - The Orphanage
Current Location - School
Age - 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJQQrI7nCeY

>”C’mon, Nonny! We’re going to be late!”
“H-Hold up! Jeez, how... How doo you have... So much energy!?!?”
>You finally caught up with your friend, putting your hands on your knees and catching your breath.
>”I dunno, maybe you’re just a slow poke!”
“Or you’re just unnaturally energetic…”
>She snorted and laughed at your remark.
>”Maybe! Oh, does that mean I have superpowers?”
“Heh, of course you do Penny…”
>”Cool! Wait, if I have a super power, you should have one, too! Actually, EVERYONE should have super powers. But wait! Would that mean no one has super powers if everyone has a super power? But what if they’re all…”
>There she goes again, trailing off and rambling as always about some topic that seems cool or fun.
>The cute bubbly girl you walk to school with every day. Penelope. But everyone calls her Penny.
>She didn’t really care what people called her, that’s what amazed you. People would call her foul names you doubt their parents could teach them.
>Most orphans who went to the high school or school in general got teased, but Penny got the worst of it. Nothing was wrong with her, it’s just all the bullies try so hard to get a reaction.
>But she always acts kind towards them. Happy, unphased, cheery. It really throws them off. You got a kick out of it all the time.
>Her poofy, brown, curly hair was always a mess, bouncing along her head every time she skipped. She always wore a different pair of overalls with a cute shirt to school.
>>
>>27456009

>Holding her head up high with a positive attitude. That’s why you liked her, she knew how to make you smile.
>Penny became one of your closest friends around the age of 10. She had just moved into the orphanage during your birthday.
>Birthdays at the orphanage were generally short and vague. There would just be a song sung at the dinner table with all the kids, a couple of prayers, and that’s it. Rarely would anyone get a gift.
>So your birthday was always kind of bland for the past 9 years until Penny showed up. She sang songs along with everyone so lively, got everyone up to party and dance… Just for you.
>It’s as if she brushed the depression and sadness of the whole place away. She created a connection for a temporary moment, a bond that made the whole orphanage… Feel like a true family…
>The party was short lived, though. After maybe an hour everyone returned to their normal stuff and you just went back to your dorm.
>You were overall intrigued by her giddiness, and started to observe her more. Penny noticed you spying on you and then it went off from there.

>You realize you got into a mental side tangent alongside Penny’s verbal one.
>You snap out of it.
“Penny, you’re trailing off again.”
>Penny stops talking to herself and looks over at you. “Oopsie, guess I got carried away. He he... But isn’t that weird if everyone had super powers?”
“Mhm, I bet it would be, especially since you’d be the most overpowered.”
>”What do you mean?”
“You wouldn’t get tired and you’d have so much energy. You’d tire out anyone in a fight.”
>She ponders on that thought for a moment, adorably putting her index finger on her lower lip.
>“Yeah… I guess I could do that, but I don’t want to fight anyone. I just want to make everyone happy, save people, you know... Unless I tire them out with a good parade!”
>>
>>27456025

“Well, you always do have the best parades, Penny. They never fail to brighten anyone’s day!”
>You swipe your arm in front of you once to emphasize how great her parades were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw I had to it's fucking adorable.

>Penny would get her little pink wagon filled with several instruments and a giant bass drum. She saved up money from doing small errands at a local bakery shop a couple blocks down the orphanage.
>With that money she bought everything but the giant bass drum. Her family had bought her that. Her family wasn’t really poor, yet she didn’t have many personal items besides clothes and a couple of photos.
>Anyways, anytime a person had a birthday at the orphanage, she’d load up the ‘Parade Wagon’ and gathered some of the kids who knew how to play the instruments well.
>They would all follow right behind Penny as she boomed on her bass drum, keeping with the rhythm of each strike.
>Her parades were everyone’s favorite gift on their birthdays, even if it was their only one. She just puts so much effort and passion into what she does. Every parade she did seemed like your birthday.
>She keeps trying, that’s for sure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ksKETF0f4I

>”Anon! Watch out!”
“Huh- AGH! UNFFF!”
>Ogh…….. Your nose…
>You seriously had to stop dozing off like that. You push off the ground and get up slowly. Your knees got scuffed and your nose was bleeding a bit.
>Aww crud…
>>
>>27456039

“Eheheh… Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going- Ow…”
>”This always happens when you’re thinking about something deeply. What were you thinking about this time?” She hands you her handkerchief.
>Penny always carried one around because of how prone you were to getting hurt when you daydreamed. It rarely happens, but she’s always prepared.
“Just about school, you know how I don’t like school…”
>”But whhhhhhy? It’s so fun to be there! All the activities, projects, and friends you can make! Plus, you’re REALLY super duper smart!”
“It’s just not my place. I love learning and all, but I don’t like how they set things up.”
>”But you do like making friends, right? I know you’re my bestest friend, but you should make some more.”
>She helps you up the steps towards the school door. Your knees did feel a bit achy after that fall.
“I like meeting nice and new people, but I don’t want too many friends, you know? Plus, I’ve got you. You’re worth, like, 100 friends.”
>”Dawwww… Thanks Nonny.” Penny gives you a light peck on the cheek. Suddenly the stinging sensation in your nose went away.
>She gives you another one of her cute snorty laughs , your face turning so red. ”Whoa, you’re as pink as the Parade Wagon!”
“Eheheh….”
>You wonder why…
>Some of the kids walking in began staring at you, some giggling and some gagging. You get inside with Penny before you two cause a scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0TQyuiG5Y

>”Don’t you get tired of me, Anon?” Honestly, no, you’d never get tired of her. Ever… And if you had to be honest with yourself, you did have a slight crush on her.
>It was really apparent at times, so you really didn’t deny it when people teased you. Yet you never asked her out because you didn’t want to ruin the friendship.
“Nahh… I’d hang out with you all the time if I could.”
>>
>>27456072

>”But we already do. With the parades, at the orphanage, in school. I just want you to get some more friends. It’ll be fiiiinee…”
>You know she’s right, but you didn’t really like anyone else at your school or orphanage besides her, crush or no crush.
“I guess…”
>During your conversation, you fail to realize you were already in the classroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrJVgGnA7rw

>Looks like you both made it to homeroom in time. You took your regular seat in the middle row behind Penny.
>Penny always wanted to sit in the front, but you weren’t one to want so much attention, so you sat behind her.
>It was kind of a hassle to look around her hair, but you got used to it after a couple of years. She was always in at least one of your classes.
>You mostly took advanced classes not because you were that super smart, but you liked challenging yourself.
>Penny wasn’t dumb at all, she was really smart, too. But she preferred to help others than to focus on her own work. So she chose to mostly take regular classes since the workload would be too much.
>The teacher walks in with a stack of papers flooding over his arms. Everyone in the room gets quiet.
>’Alright period 1, you ready for your final exam?’
>Everyone groans, including you. But Penny was bouncing up and down on her seat.
>”I am! I am!”
>Goddamnit, Penny…

There you fucking have it. Just a side note for this Chapter:

>why is it not pone?
Because it's leading up to it, hold your horses Heheh.

>why are you leading it up like this?
It's going to be a shorter story overall than everyone else's, so the introduction to Anon's childhood will be saturated like this.

>wtf, pinkie pie crossover human?
A writer has his reasons for every detail. You'll see her purpose later on.

>ugh, is this going to be high school drama orphan shit?
Nope, sorry. You're stuck with my shitty story.
>>
So we got another writefag? Great!
>>
>>27456359

Another writefag? PSSSH, no! I'm just here to torture you all with my shitty edgelord attack on titan fanfiction based on the Life of Pi by Michael bay.
>>
>>27456426
>Life of Pi
That movie was fucking shit m8
>>
>>27456426
Don't overdo the edge
>>
>>27456906
>Don't overdo the edge
>Don't overdo
>Don't
I have scissors
>>
>>27457067
what a shitty pun, but seriusly, tone down the youtube links
>>
>>27457483
Yep, over saturated on that one. I'll remove most of them from the pastebin. I'll still use some during the right moments.
>>
File: Chaos Cholts 20% more Italian.png (2 MB, 750x547) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Cholts 20% more Italian.png
2 MB, 750x547
>>27448474
Absolutely made my day, though I feel like it could be about 20% more hair gel. Anontonio needs to stand out more from Anon's hairstyle.
900 hours in photoshop

>>27451116
Great writing Erf, loved the whole date night saga with one little exception. SADDLE ARABIAN SALAD FOR A GOURMET CANDLE LIT ROMANTIC DINNER! SERIOUSLY, ERF? NO NEIGHTALIAN HOOF MADE SPAGHETTI "LADY AND THE TRAMP" KISS SCENE!? I HOPE THEY GET HORSE DIARRHEA FROM SHIT TASTE THE NEXT TIME THEY HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Continuing from here:
http://pastebin.com/7DWYyE2a

>you stare at the ground, defeated and dazed in depression
>you hear Discord snapping his fingers and suddenly find yourself elevated upon what seems to be a stool made from peppermint
>you where too lost in pessimism to be phased by it
>you didn't care
>you didn't know what to do with yourself
>Discord extends his paw under your chin and raises it so you could meet his reassuring smile
>"It's not ALL bad, Anontonio."
>porco diavolo, is he seriously trying to to cheer you up?
>he's the reason you're in this merda!
>you watch Discord poofs a little wooden televisor box with a crank into existence within his grasp
>"Look on the bright side, you've still got your new life ahead of you."
>he begins cranking it with one arm and it lights up, showing you a slideshow of crude drawings
>one thing that stood out to you was the derpy little green marshmallow pegasus that you think was supposed to represent you in the middle of each of the sliding picture frame's animation
>"After all you're still a foal, you've still got your whole life ahead of you little colt."
>the moving picture frames shows you falling out of a portal and meetign the groudn with a thud while wearing of a pacifier and bib
>you feel insulted and clarify a response
"Ayy'm an adul--!?"
>a pacifier materialized in your mouth, shutting you up mid speech
>>
>>27458028
Out of all these stories, has anyone made one where anon actually is a child when Discord takes him? Could be an interesting take on it.
>>
>>27458084
Fuck, didn't mean to reply to >>27458028
>>
>>27458084
Well, Erf's anon was a manchild
>>
File: appleWHAT.jpg (157 KB, 640x740) Image search: [Google]
appleWHAT.jpg
157 KB, 640x740
>>27458102
>was
???
>>
>>27458193
Yes, now he's just a child
>>
>>27458028
If you decide is okay that hair and moustache, is okay for me!
Now he looks more like a godfather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

Saving it and posting it on Derpbooru then.
>>
I forgot to bless this thread with an eggpost, how shameful of me. Enjoy Erf!

>>27458617
Will make another edit tomorrow, Elo asked me to edit PHD Anon and I'm thinking of adding cutie marks and title. Moustache is just there for gag's sake and is a hidden reference to something. Also, yes there will be godfather references in my story.

>>27458028
>"Nuh, uh uh. Little Anon, it's rude to talk during the show. Please pay attention."
>you spit out the pacifier and give Discord a deathly annoyed stare before looking back towards the motion picture
>the little green pegasus in the animation is now in front of a poorly drawn home with two larger with two larger horses hugging him and then is welcomed inside
>"You'll be adopted by a loving foster family, and receive plenty of plenty of hugs and affection."
>the pegasus is tucked into bed and kissed goodnight by a maternal like larger pony
>"You'll go to school, learn about Equestria, make "friends" and get into all sorts of chaos."
>the open window from the pegasus's little drawn room revealed a moon that was quickly replaced by a crudely drawn sun with a little smiley face on it.
>the pegasus rushes out of his bed and picks up a backpack. He then passes by the kitchen on the way out of the house, spilling a glass filled with brown liquid and grabbing what seems to a piece toast with his mouth.
>once outside the pegasus soars into the sky towards what seems to be a 1930s schoolhouse and meeting with other small horses. Together they all beat a crudely drawn dead white bunny with sticks.
>"And one day, you'll fall in love with a mare, get married and sign your little pony soul to living with chaos at every waking moment!"
>one of a little fillies kiss the pegasus and they both grow in size as the image morphs to what seems to be a crudely drawn wedding ceremony.
>the newlyweds walk down the row and exit only to find themselves old on a porch with miserable faces and little foals circling them.
>>
>>27458832
Feel free to edit it, I don't mind.
Although I upload the first picture to Derpibooru
https://derpiboo.ru/1162467
Along with... a tiny trailer I did because I was bored.
>>
>>27458832
Always the fuggin chocolate milk, man.
Why can't ponies spare the chocolate milk?
>>
>>27451116
I'll read everyones posts once i finish posting mine.

>You had to dive in, nearly slamming your face to the ground just to make sure she didn't fall on hers. You know what hitting your head was like.
>And there you laid for awhile, luckily. She didn't fall TOO hard. But you both did have to get home. You didn't want to worry everyone, even if Spoiled gave you the ok to take awhile. Besides, the train wasn't here yet. But it would be soon. given it's schedule.
>"w-what happened?" Diamond Tiara slowly opened her eyes. She then noticed she was laying on something soft.
"You fell down after I kissed you."
>You said as you looked forward, laying on your belly.
"..you ok?"
>"y-you saved my life again?" Diamond Tiara got up, that never ending awe never once leaving her face.
"I wouldn't exactly saWFEDSFADS"
>Diamond Tiara once again gets you in a legged death grip as she nearly squeezes the life out of you. "Anon! You really are my knight in shining armor."
>you had to squirm a little out of her grip to get some breath. She wouldn't stop hugging, ignorant to your gasps. After you got some air, you turned over to her, who was still nuzzling and hugging on to you. Totally unaware of the rest of the world.
>This was fine though, this is what was going to happen once you actually pursued a relationship with her. But, you also knew you had to be careful. Her feelings were most likely delicate, and she's probably the jealous type....definitely would be the jealous type.
>As you both lay there, you could already hear the sounds of the train as it came stopping at the station. Again, your luck was pretty good. there were only a few other ponies waiting to get aboard. And they didn't really seem to care to pay attention to the antics going on beside them.
"Well, looks like the train is here."
>>
>>27459119
>"..awww, I kind of wanted to lay here and cuddle with you a little longer." Diamond giggled as she slowly got up and dusted herself with her hoof "But maybe not. Mother is a little uppity when it comes to me doing anything that'd get me dirty on purpose."
"I can imagine"
>You say as you get up. you then decide to give her a little nuzzle of your own as the train comes to a complete stop.
>She blushes heavily and steps away from you. "A-anon, what are you doing?"
"Giving my special somepony a little nuzzle, is that wrong?"
>She gasped, blushing deep red, as if...oh goddammit. She didn't even remember when you said it the first time. "I-I'm y-y..ohhwww"
>And she started to faint again. Good lord.
>You quickly jump to her side, standing to make sure she'd still be on her hooves when she tilted towards you.
"Woah woah woah Diamond, don't faint on me again now."
>"o-ohhh" Diamond nearlty went out again. But when you caught her, she was barely able to stay conscious. She was in a true dreamlike state. "A-anon...did you..is this why I fainted?"
"yeah, you alright?"
>You wanted to laugh. it's weird how this relationship thing was with her. Did she see you as unobtainable? Or maybe this struck her so deep as you were her first, her hero, and maybe even a colt who didn't care about the money she had.
>"Y-yeah..mmnnn" Diamond pushed off against gently to get back on her hooves. She then took a breath to get her head together. She then felt a small tingle on her muzzle. Her lips. She slowly began to remember. "...we kissed?...we did"
"Mhmmm, was that your first kiss?"
>Heh, it was a literal knockout it seems. Plus, of course that was her first.
>"...yeah."
>She looked to you again. And then slowly smiled. She was happy, as if she was already married. "Anon..."
>you started to blush a little yourself. She was pretty cute, and all this realization was starting to truly get to you.
>You even started to give her the dreamy eyed look
"Yeah?"
>>
>inb4 crusty cunt flakes shows up again
>>
>>27458832
>Discord sighs in admiration and then turns to face you as the slideshow ends and the televisor poofs out of existance
>"Well, doesn't that sound delightful Anon, what do you think?"
>what you think?
>WHAT YOU THINK!?
>Assface is asking what YOU think of being forced to relive your life as a little talking horse in Alice's Wonderland as an orphan because of HIS careless shenanigans
>your sadness fades, all you feel is rage and a lack of empathy towards this clown playing with the strings of your fate like a pupazzo
>you're no Pinocchio however, you've lost all fucks to give
>in your rage, you do what's natural to you once more
>you raise your voice
"AYY-A ZINK YOU SHOULDDA LEARN TO DRAW BETTA! VATENE A CAGARE AL INFERNO, TESTA DI ASINO CORNUTO!"
>your shouts echoed throughout the chaotic dimension, waves of sound visible to the naked eye. The windows of Discords home shattered, the very peppermint stool you were standing on collapsed and you along with it. Even Discord spammed back and fourth as he forced himself to cover his own ears.
>you yourself still felt some ringing from your ears over your own rage filled shouts
>you rub your head and ears with your march mellow hooves
>you do not think you fully understand the secrets to your new pony like form yet
>you look up to see a still recovering Discord
>you give a shit eating grin as you felt pleased that you were able to cause some harm to that bastardo
>"Well it seems I won't be able to teach you the basics of your body with that problem attitude problem of yours. I guess We'll to forward that hospital visit now."
>Discord stops covering his ears and poofs what looks to be a golden cane with your pony self's head on it wearing a jesters hat
>he's now looking down at you with a familiar devilish grin
>your suddenly remembered that despite you not giving any fucks, that you were still in a fragile marshmallow horse's body that is very much capable of feeling pain
>was he going to whack you with that?
>>
>>27459186
>"You're......you're going to make the best husband ever"
>?!
>Goddammit...GODAMMIT. You still didn't want to think that far ahead. There was still a fucking chance of failure but...at the same time. It was a nice dream to think about.
>plus, you didn't want to ruin the moment.
"And, you'll make the best wife ever"
>And she just lit up from that. She joined you from the side, nuzzled her head close as she yawned, and closed her eyes. "Come on, let's go home."
>awww, she was getting tired. You started walking forward into the train with her. the tickets you both were given were for a private car. 101 it seems, shouldn't be too hard to find.
>When you both enter the train and enter your private room in the train. You were a little underwhelmed with it. It was just an ordinary room with bench chairs and a place to put in luggage. Ahh well. You'd have to make due.
>especially with your sleepy "Fiance". She had grown tired, and has asked if she could use the whole seat. and if you'd mind if you sit at the end...and be her pillow.
>of course, you obliged her. And for the entire trip, she had rested on you. her cute little puffs of air making a sweet soft noise every time.
>The date was a success. At the cost of your horn. Still, you weren't really angry anymore. It was your fault. You'd just have to do better.
>The train ride gave you time to think. Twilight, you'd have to try even harder with her.
>Sadly however, it was getting late....oh wait. Yeah, Twilight probably wasn't expecting it to take this long. and Sweetie Belle? You wondered if either of them got worried about you.
>when the train stops at Ponyville, you gently wake Diamond. Who, as you walk her home, tells you of a wonderful dream she had. With you, grown up, running the rich estate, and having two loving children.
>outwardly, you were smiling and nodding to everything she said. Inwardly, that was a little frightful just how far her mind was going ahead with this.
>>
>>27459238
>when you drop her off, giving her a hug as to not knock her out with a kiss, you knock on the door.
>It's Spoiled who answers the door. Seems she had been waiting for the both of you.
>Not many words are shared. But it seemed she could see the happiness in her tired daughter's face. She opened the door wider to let Diamond inside. "Are you alright. Diamond Tiara?"
>"mhmmm...I have so much to tell you, mother..." Diamond was really tired at this point. Her mane was a little undone.
>"You can tell me all about it in the morning my dear, go upstairs and get some rest."
>Diamond nods, giving her mother a little hug before going upstairs. It seemed Spoiled wasn't quite used to hugs herself. or hadn't done it enough in awhile to be comfortable with it. She grimaced a little, but did indeed did her best to return her daughter's love.
>You didn't want to be a bother, so after you said your goodbyes. you turned to leave. Only for Spoiled to let out a very neutral sounding "Wait..."
>hm?
"What's wrong? uhm...unless you're worried about how late I brought her home..."
>You gulped. it couldn't be that right? She did say...
>"No...your tuxedo. What happened to it? I hope you didn't put my daughter in any kind of danger.....you better not have..."
>Oh shit...well...yeah...probably would have been smart to actually take the damn thing off before arriving.
"um, to make a long story short. I took your daughter to see the princesses. She got to meet Princess Luna...and I sort of went the wrong direction..Alone mind you...and got mauled by her guard."
>You chuckle nervously
"Pretty funny huh?"
>She wasn't laughing "And where exactly was my daughter while you were being "mauled"?"
"Playing chess with Princess Luna"
>>
>>27459285
>and there it was. The moment you mentioned Diamond actually interacting with Princess Luna, you saw, for just a tiny moment, Spoiled Rich give a expression of genuine surprise, one that showed a sense of proudness. "I..see. Hmmm, I have to admit, being able to meet one of the princesses of Canterlot is indeed a very high honor. Perhaps I have misjudged you in how civilized you truly are. I..." Spoiled Rich looked to the stairs, to make sure her daughter was not watching.
>And then, after she was sure she wasn't. Spoiled Rich...smiled. A genuinely happy one....it was almost creepy.
>"I thank you Anon, really. For making my daughter happy. And for making one of her dreams come true. I wasn't expecting anything like this just from a simple date. And yet you went beyond what WAS expected just for her. Even I could never manage such a feat without it relating to important business."
>..well then. You managed to impress Spoiled Rich herself it seems. Fucking nailed it.
"It wasn't anything much Mrs.Rich, your daughter wanted to meet princesses, so thats what I made sure she would do."
>And then, her smile went to a scornful frown "You're modesty is annoying. Now that your business is done here, you can go"
>W-what?!
"what did I say? I d-didn't mean to insult you or anything."
>She shook her head at you, still looking pretty peeved. "You didn't insult me. I just hate undue modesty, it's unbecoming. The next time I compliment you, I expect you to just accept it with a "Yes ma'am, it was my pleasure" or a phrase close to it. Saying it was nothing reduces the compliment's value to nothing. And don't argue with me that it doesn't. You try being modest in the high end of business and you'll be eaten alive by those who will see you as weak and arrogant. Now...good night Anon."
>Before you could even reply. She shuts the door on you.
>>
File: 1464053984265.jpg (173 KB, 402x498) Image search: [Google]
1464053984265.jpg
173 KB, 402x498
>>27458849
>Or will he success in dating making friends with his best bat pone friend, Cherrywood? Only time will say.
You know, I'll forever be amazed by how good reception the little Cherrywood got to the point where she's now a central selling point to my story.

I can only hope that I can continue deliver. But all in all I liked that "trailer" my dear Wank of Inferno
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2924x2051) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2924x2051
>>27459237
"You wouldn't hit a ki-a-a colt with that would you?"
>you say as you try crawling backwards
>"What's that Anontonio? I can't hear you, you see I decided to remove my ear drums temporarily while preparing you for the X-Ray machine. Now stand still, this has to look real convincing. This will only hurt for a moment, my reputation is at stake."
>yep, he was seriously intent to whack you with that thing
"Non, fack off-a! Go away! NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE!"
>you yell, hoping another shockwave of sound would strike him
>you had no such luck this time
*thwap*
>you are currently in the air in a spin with a throbbing pain coming from the back of your head
>you see yourself flying towards a tear of light as your vision goes black
>hello darkness my old friend

Skill unlocked: Raging Napoletano Voice

If certain conditions are met, you have the ability to shout a powerful shockwave visible to the naked eye.

Time skip begins now!

Anyways I'm going to sleep, many errors and mistakes are basically telling me I need to sleep. Hope you enjoyed the update. Have some lasagna from me.
>>
>>27459337
>Christ, if it wasn't for the fact she was letting you see Diamond and being overall nicer to her, you'd never be able to tell you reformed her.
>Welp, you went in deep this time. No going back...
>You sigh, and head off towards the castle. You thought about knocking at it's door. But it'd probably be best if you just silently go in. Not like it'd be locked anyway.
>But as you walk along the roads of ponyville. You hear a noise of someone landing behind you. And then a voice.
>"F-f-f-inally...y-you're alone...now it's just you...you and me Anon...come on...you ain't gonna get away this time.."
>You tensed up.
>No way...NO FUCKING WAY.
>You turn around, yep...It was Rainbow Dash. And holy shit, she looked like a mess. Her mane was every which way, her wings crooked, her eyes darkened. She looked drunk..or extremely tired given her sweat.
"Cripes, Rainbow Dash?! What are you doing here?!"
>Rainbow Dash was also not standing still, she was tipping, and struggling to keep her balance. "Y-you know why I'm here. I've been waiting outside that castle since you went and teleported in...and then I followed you all the way back to Ponyville..I haven't even eaten yet...or drank anything yet...I-I dodn't want to miss you when I finally would...would..erm..have you alone..and stuff. I know you're him Anon, and I'm...gonna find out...now. Now put up your hooves and fight me."
>holy crap. She was out of her goddamn mind. Was she just..hanging out, flying every which way around the castle for hours?! she didn't even fucking nourish herself and now she was out of her head.
"Rainbow Dash, I'm not gonna fight you. I'm a colt, remember?"
>Rainbow Dash almost sounded drunk with her speech "Yeah...well..I don't believe it. Something really off about you Anon. I m-mean really....what kind of pony goes around attacking other ponies like that?"
>......
"Didn't you almost destroy Cloudsdale because you didn't want to lose your pet turtle for the winter?"
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 166x119) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 166x119
>>27459404
Tortoise*
>>
>>27459404
>"You leave Tank outta this!..he..he doesn't..wait...Did I do that?..oh..I did"
>You nodded as you started to give this some thought. It was obvious that Rainbow Dash was obsessed with this whole thing. But why? Why did it bother her so much?
"Why are you going through such lengths over this anyway? Didn't everypony tell you it was a dream?"
>Rainbow Dash groaned dismissively at you "Yeah....but that's because they weren't there. A-and why am...am I so obsessed...wellll..I'll tell ya. Because I don't trust Discord...and I don't trust you after you attacked me. I'm a pretty smart pegasus Anon, I gotta be considering how awesome I am. And..my...er.....smartness is telling me that you and Discord are probably planning something pretty bad. And I'm gonna find out...right here..right now.I don't even think you're an actual kid...now...put up yer hooves."
>.....well then.
>wow actually. That was her reasoning? She was worried...she was worried that something bad was going to happen. Nobody believed her and she thought you were planning something awful. Did she think you were trying to get her out of the way?
>You thought back to Luna at this very moment. And Celestia as well. You..and your arrogance with your horn caused this...well, that and the fact Rainbow Dash was kind of dumb considering the others just dismissed things. And, this was part of your new life. And maybe, not even a secret worth keeping. Celestia herself, she just wanted you to be a better pony. And that horn...wow..you could now see it really wasn't all good to use it so nilly willy.
>You sigh....might as well tell her the truth. Now that you realize the kinds of lessons that Celestia and Luna have imparted on you. This was probably a good time not to be stubborn.
"Well..Rainbow Dash. I might as well tell you then. You were right all along,.."
>>
>>27459351
I liked it, I like your comedy and dont mind the grammar
>>
>>27459457
>"Well of course I was ri...wait.." Rainbow Dash shook her head quickly to regain some of her senses, she was in genuine surprise "Did you say I was right?..so..does that mean.."
>You nod
"Yeah...I'm sorry for lying to you. I didn't know you were going to go so far with this. I just wanted to mess with you a little, that's all."
>Mess with me?..s-so..you weren't gonna try to take over Equestria or something?"
>goddammit...
"No, it was just a prank,"
>"...and the whole clown thing?"
"Prank..."
>"....oh..." Rainbow Dash didn't know what to say now, she wasn't expecting that at all "....Really? so no big evil plans? It was just a prank? What about your dad?"
"He had nothing to do with it. I did it on my own. And I know, I shouldn't have done it. I just...kinda wanted to mess with you and Twilight. You guys are kinda smug, ya know?"
>But Rainbow Dash didn't say anything. No, instead she smirked, then smiled, then fell over in laughter.
>Why was she laughing? goddammit...what the hell was wrong with her?
"What's so funny?"
>"HAHAA IT'S...IT'S TOO MUCH. A PRANK?! REALLY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW SPOOKED TWILIGHT WAS?! HAHAHA, IT'S LIKE SHE WAS SEING BOOKS GETTING TORN APART. NOW THAT I KNOW IT'S A PRANK, THAT'S JUST TOO...HAHAHAHA!"
>.wut?
"And what about when I kicked your butt?"
>upon hearing that, Rainbow dash stopped laughing immediately, her eyes going wide before chuckling nervously. "...oh right...you did that too.....hmm"
>Rainbow Dash stood up, looking around, then up at the night sky "huh...you know, how about we both just pretend it was just a dream afterall? Don't want this getting out. "Element of Harmony loses to the Hero Colt" DOES NOT sound like a headline that ponies should be reading. It ain't cool or awesome in any way."
>........godfucking dammit. You told her the truth only for it to go back to it being a secret. fuck your fucking life. Although, it did strike you as funny since she was going to be the one wanting information withheld this time.
>>
>>27459514
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>27459514
"Sooooo....does that mean we're cool now?"
>Rainbow Dash nodded "Yeah, we're cool now. Just don't tell anypony about beating me in a fight. A champion like myself shouldn't be losing to a colt no matter how much magic he has. It just doesn't happen. But eh, If you wanna fight next time. Let me know. I'll be happy to kick your butt and show you that horn is no match for the Dash. Oh...also. Since it's just you and me who know about what really went on. I gotta say, what you did to Twilight wassss pretty funny. I'll admit, since I laughed and all. But you lose points for making her think it was a dream. If you wanna learn how to really prank ponies, come to me, I'll give you a few pointers. Just don't go overboard alright? I know you're stuck with Twilight right now and she could be a nag"
>Wow, it actually fucking worked. Though, for now. You wouldn't be taking Rainbow Dash up on that offer. You couldn't really anyway. Since the horn was taken away.
"I'll remember that whenever I want to try another prank..I guess. So uhh, it's kinda late. and I need to get going. You going to be ok there Rainbow Dash?"
>"Yeah..." Rainbow Dash lowered herself to the ground, and sort of rubbed herself against the dirt before lying still "I'll...be ok..."
"Errrr...are you sure?"
>"Yeah...just kind of tired. Don't feel like moving..besides. Real ponies sleep outside and deal with it. Makes em tough.........and.....a-adn.."
>And she conked out. snoring.
>Christ...
>Well, that really did feel "end of episode" tier. You were almost disillusioned from feeling like an actual cartoon character. Simply because in the old world. That wouldn't have worked. You would have been slammed to the ground or something for admitting the truth. And poor Dash, you did kind of feel sorry for her.
>Your tux wasn't in good condition anymore. But maybe...
>>
>>27459615
>You slip it off, and do your best to get it under Rainbow Dash's head. so she'd have something softer to rest on. After doing so, you nod at her..smile..and head back to the castle.
>You slip inside, it was pretty dark, and upon entering the room with the cutie map. You could see none was waiting for you.
>you do your best to remember the layout of the castle, and through a little trial and error. you find the right door, and quietly slip inside into Twilight's room.
>But to your surprise. Laying on her belly, on the bed. with a familiar owl perched on her head. Was the purple princess herself. invested in a book.
>Still awake.
"Twilight? You're still awake?"
>"Anon?" Twilight turns her head towards you as Owlowiscious flies off her head and perches himself ontop of a bookcase. It also seemed Twilight had prepared herself not to worry too much about you and your whereabouts. She tried not to. She didn't want to ask you any personal questions and make you feel uncomfortable. Though...she was curious about something. "How did your date go?"
>...wut?
>You look at her inquisitively.
"You're not wondering what took me so long?"
>Twilight shook her head "Nope, well...unless you didn't come back. Then I'd be worried. But I know you can handle yourself. You are the hero colt after all" Twilight giggled, she felt that was a tad teasing. "Come on, hop into bed and tell me about it. Or do you want to keep it private? Either way is ok with me because..." Twilight horn begins to glow as she pulls out two copies of a Daring Do book. "If you don't want to talk about it, then we can get to reading that much sooner! We'll make a whole night out of it. It'll be like a book slumber party."
>......fuck....you forgot all about that. And really, after what happened. You didn't feel to up to it. Hell, you were surprised she was. But...
>>
>>27459658
>Goddamn, she looked adorkable and eager. Bah, why not? You'll probably fall asleep before you finish anyway. She won't mind as long as you try.
>You walk over and climb up onto her bed, nearly falling back off with your first hop and shaking your back legs like a cat to shimmy on up.
"The date went really good actually. But I kinda don't wanna talk about it. A lot went on, some private stuff too, and er. I just wanna get to reading. So, Daring Do right?"
>That was satisfactory to Twilight. She wasn't Sweetie Belle or Rarity. Who would have probably demanded details...fuck...Sweetie Belle will probably do that when she sees you again.
>"Yup! And feel free to take small breaks whenever something exciting or requiring deep thought happens. That way we can talk about how great that part is, we could even do a little criticism if you like. I don't mind pointing out some of the bad parts with the good. Though, with Daring Do, there's never really any bad parts."
>You almost laughed at that. that's cute.
"Thanks, I never really read these books so, if there as interesting as you say. I'd love to have some discussion about them."
>"I'm glad to hear that Anon, one of the most important parts of reading a story is discussing it as well. It could bring real insight where one would have thought nothing of it before. Especially when you notice neat little tidbits that reveal more about a character than is initially let on. Ohhh, especially when their's clever and subtle foreshadowing. Then you get that "Wow! how did I miss that!" feel. It's always a great feeling when you can't see something coming! Even when you read it again, it just has this "I can't believe I missed this" feeling to it. And trust me, Daring Do has a LOT of that."Twilight was very obviously giddy "I'm already excited to read this book again, aren't you excited too Anon?"
>>
>>27459692
ergh...fell falling asleep. wanted to finish the chapter. will do it tomorrow and continue to the next. there wasn't much left but eh.
>>
>>27459697
Thanks again Erf now get some rest.

Also sooo much delicious green from everyone!
>>
>>27451904
Anon has kissed other mares.
>>
>>27459615
Even when tryijg to be nice she's a cunt
>>
>>27459697
Seems like anon wasnt the only one falling sleep
Good chapter Erf
>>
バンプ
>>
>>27459692
Twilight is best dork
>>
>>27460528
But not DT, this WAS their first kiss you dumb fuck
>>
>>27459404
>>27459457
>>27459514
>>27459615

Dashie was top cute in this scene. Her whole subplot throughout the last few chapters was a really fun take on her character.

I bet she and Anon have an interesting relationship going forward. A friendly rivalry where they bust each others' balls: half for laughs, half seriously.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.