[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know you could actually go to Equestria via a lucid dream,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: lucid-dreamer.jpg (67 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
lucid-dreamer.jpg
67 KB, 600x489
You know you could actually go to Equestria via a lucid dream, right? Has anyone here tried lucid dreaming and what was it like?

How to unlock the power of Lucid Dreaming?
>>
Only once. Was pretty good.
>>
>>27411175
Can you tell me how you made it happend and what it was like? Did it feel like real life?
>>
>>27411184
Just read a fee articles and try. I cant do it consistently. It felt like a dream but it was pretty good. Nothing felt real about it any of it but it was still fun.
>>
I never had lucid dreams. I don't even recall having normal dreams. It's pretty sad actually. Hope you anons have more luck.
>>
>>27411165
Actually, I am in the work. In a few hours I opload a manual for to have lucid dreams.
It`s a pinky promise
>>
File: 1463390211145.jpg (40 KB, 475x551) Image search: [Google]
1463390211145.jpg
40 KB, 475x551
>>27411306
Could you post it here when it's done?
>>
>>27411334
Of course. I'll seek the OP post and give the link or post the PDF .
>>
File: 1448073671592.gif (574 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1448073671592.gif
574 KB, 550x600
>>27411165
I do lucid dreams at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes even against my will, in any case have never been able to project a "realistic" Ponyville, but in any case are all wonderful experiences, if you want advice just ask, and sorry for my english
>>
>>27411353
Yes please, will telling myself "I'm gonna have a lucid dream" be enough for it to happen? Also have you ever gotten sleep paralysis? I fear that I might get that if I try lucid dreaming.

Also your english is fine.
>>
>>27411353
Wonderful? Are your kidding?
I tried to do any of them, but I got a horrible nightmare wiht a pretty black man— imagine the most darkest thing on the entire world—. There are two finals: you get a lucid dream or you get a sleep paralysis. At the first that anyone try to get a lucid dream,
>>
File: 1450767687810.png (2 MB, 1920x1182) Image search: [Google]
1450767687810.png
2 MB, 1920x1182
>>27411369
absolutely not enough Anon, I'm sorry. yes, unfortunately I experienced the sleep paralysis, and is also quite common when it comes to lucid dreams, but it is not a big problem as long as you keep your eyes closed and wait to regain control (you might see unpleasant things if you open them) in every case, follow these steps, should help you make your first lucid dream.

>sets the alarm clock at 4 am
>once awake take off all the things that might bother you: socks, rings, bracelets, necklaces etc.
>lying on the bed, slightly tilted head down and arms are parallel to the body
>Now the important thing, start to breathe very very slowly for about 5 minutes, each breath should last about 4 seconds
>after 5 minutes you can breathe faster, you'll begin to not feel the limbs, as if they were detached from the body (this is the stage in which the nocturnal paralysis could happen) but don't worry.
>Now that the body is ready you will need to prepare the mind, think of a place or a situation where you would like to see you, imagine every fucking detail as possible.
>when you fall asleep, you should find the environment imagined, free to move and to think clearly, when you want to wake you just think of waking up, waking up will be instantaneous.

obviously this is a super summary, I suggest you to read online various techniques and advice of other people who may have more experience than me

Tip: not move a muscle during all the preparation
>>
>>27411448
Oh shit anon, is like a fucking huge and black man that look at you?
>>
Lucid dreamed of Equestria once, feels good man.
>>
>>27411165
I've been going on adventures in my head since I was young to the point where it's like a lucid dream. I do that in Equestria a lot.

Last lucid dream I had made me spend the rest of the day wondering if I was dreaming or not it was horrible.
>'wake up' in the middle of a sunny street
>'wtf where am I? Am I dreaming?'
>bite my thumb and it doesn't hurt
>wake up
>>
>>27411493
>(this is the stage in which the nocturnal paralysis could happen) but don't worry.
This is the point of no return. Once you go black you never go back, once your body shuts down you either pull through into a lucid dream or you let the darkness overwhelm you...

And sleep paralysis fucking sucks. That's all I can say to describe it.
>>
>>27411165
Dreaming is probably the most shallow virtual reality experience you can possible have.

Not worth it. Don't try it. Screw it. It's as dumb and shallow as making a tulpa(an imaginary friend).
>>
>>27412601
Gotta make the most of what you have. Using your imagination to be happy is much better and more reasonable than trying to somehow find comfort in multiverse theory, as if there's some real, objective Equestria out there where your waifu's waiting for you to escape the universe to get to her.
>>
>>27411165
Eh, my best experiences with lucid dreaming is like getting powers in the matrix. I have a lot of control but the dream is still running things.
i.e.
>Be dream me, walking around city having fun looking at stuff
>Can't control environment
>Monsters can appear out of nowhere
>Might randomly teleport
>Can fly if I concentrate
>Can shapeshift to some degree
>Can turn arms into weapons
>Can make things appear
>Can interact with characters to some degree
>>
>>27412398
Imagine phantom limbs or a foreign body.
I usually use a spider's body.
>>
>>27411165
Bump
>>
File: 145170829472.png (884 KB, 4000x3758) Image search: [Google]
145170829472.png
884 KB, 4000x3758
>>27413029
Can I upload PDF documents here?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.