[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 58
Wasteland Cuisine edition

Old thread: >>27336570

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

FOE Bestiary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6ZpDbbs6HWYBpoRwh1XZ0PB0TSxWaxtQODkRviq1KY/edit?usp=sharing

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

The Chrysalis (May 10th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/288365/

Heroes (May 9th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/662/

Black And White (May 8th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/

Make Love Not War (May 5th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/

ITT: We talk about food. Savory, sweet, spicy, bitter, salty or pungent. What kinds of food do we see in the wasteland, what foods can be created from the leftover 200 year old scraps, what varying degrees of condition could these foods be in and what are the dangers that spoiled food could present?
>>
Unicorn master race
>>
Earth Pony Master Race
>>
Knotted Hippogriff Master Race
>>
>>27407231
I want to feed cum to a starving wasteland pony.
>>
>>27407460
The chain was broken, with no mention of pegasi. That settles it; cloudfuckers a shit
>>
File: Somepony needs a vacation.png (117 KB, 1140x1083) Image search: [Google]
Somepony needs a vacation.png
117 KB, 1140x1083
>>27407501
You may have hurt her feelings, but its all so true.
>>
>>27407282
>>27407289
Changeling Master Race.
>>
>>27405660
Badass/10 would rock out
>>27405674
I think its suppose to be celestia
>>
File: 1445558985998.png (618 KB, 4410x3325) Image search: [Google]
1445558985998.png
618 KB, 4410x3325
>Things weve handed down not updating anymore

Every fucking time I find a fic I would liek to read it dies
>>
>>27407777
You're not lucky, you're unlucky and the death of us all.
>>
File: tumblr_o6b5eaz8HO1u0yoa2o1_540.png (111 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6b5eaz8HO1u0yoa2o1_540.png
111 KB, 540x540
>>27407816

I just want gud fics
>>
Did Ponies use Tanks in the big war? What about the Zebras?
>>
>>27408348
>What about the Zebras?
Especially Zebras.
>>
>>27408348
I can't remember enough to say this with certainty, but didn't Littlepip see a tank at Old Olneigh?
>>
>>27408407

...fuck me neither. I know BJ stumbled over a tank and well I heard Deus BECAME one later when II long stopped reading that trainwreck
>>
File: Wasteland 2 Vets.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland 2 Vets.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27408348
I wonder if I should play this again. I had a pretty killer team.
>>
>>27409005
>not playing wasteland 2 again
do you really need someone to tell you to anon?

that game is the shit
>>
>>27409005
>those bios
>>
>>27409024
I wrote em in a fever with zero editing.

>>27409013
I already racked up over 500 hours so it's hard to get back into it. Did it update at all since it came out?
>>
>>27409024
Anon it's riddles, what do you expect.
>>
>>27409024
>>27409043
>>27409181
Riddles pls
>>
>>27409005
>>27409013
Full on pony model mods when?
>>
>>27409005
May we have a copy of the bios please?
>>
>>27407825
I approve of this.
Then their remains can be poured into the gaped ponuts of other pegasi.
>>
File: APPLES.png (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
APPLES.png
15 KB, 500x375
APPLES
>>
So discussion while I read and moving on from the fetish.

Murky has a grappling gun, a good one to bot being reusable.
Should this be included in more fics?

It fits onto his tiny battle saddle, operates like a gun save for having infinite ammo and a rewinder for the cable and ascent.
So far it has been used on wood and metal, going up between 10 and 20 stories in height, and easily pulling normal ponies as well as Murky and Unity with ease.

Pros say that it is small enough to take the place of a pistol in storage, and is a fucking grappling gun.

Cons say that story writers have to now do something more given a grappling gun skips over walls and fences, as well as any stuck in a pit concepts.

Control ideas say that its less than useful indoors, and would have issues with rapid repeated use.
>>
>>27410211
uh, why?
>>
>>27411716
I am curious about the characters and interested in reading who they are.
>>
File: bath time.png (2 MB, 2200x1800) Image search: [Google]
bath time.png
2 MB, 2200x1800
Good hygiene is important in a filthy wasteland!
>>
>>27412531
>you will never get to wash a dirty raider's mane
Why live
>>
>>27412598
Alloy's not a raider tho
>>
>>27412645
She'd be an adorable raider.
Holding you at swordpoint, blushing and stomping frustratedly as you fluster her by calling her a cutie.
>>
>>27412677
Yeah, and then she shoots you in the back of the head.
>>
File: 42934-1-1311242717.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
42934-1-1311242717.jpg
526 KB, 1920x1080
>>27412752
>BANG!
>But sadly you didn't fall over dead
>instead your helmet flew off with one new hole.
>All the pony can do is stare at what stands before here
>"Silly pony don't you know I can't get off this ride that easy".
>
>>
>>27412752
But what if it just grazes a part of my brain and I end up with partial amnesia and a desire to balefire the wastelands and remake them with my army of grasshopper ponies?
>>
File: Fallout New Vegas Skelliton.jp.png (2 MB, 1924x1084) Image search: [Google]
Fallout New Vegas Skelliton.jp.png
2 MB, 1924x1084
>>27413102
>You then proceed to get your helmet and you put it on with a crack of your neck.
>all the while the pony consistently stared at you with a thousand mile star as you prepare to walk away you give a smirk (If you could) and a wave to the mare and left.
>>
>>27413142
Don't go blaming your insanity on the bullet anon.
>>
>>27413284
Its not insanity, there really are grasshopper ponies hiding amongst us, I've seen them steal ponies and become them, wear their flesh and suck their loved ones dry!
>>
What would happen to your average group of fic characters that willingly walked up to the Filly gate?
Would they be enslaved on the spot?
Shot from a distance?
Have their business inquired to and allowed entrance for it?
What of a steel ranger or enclave group approaching peacefully?
Trade caravan?
>>
>>27413898

Probably shot at and/or enslaved... except if they manage to convince whoevers at the door that they indeed could offer Red Eye something more usefull then their ownership
>>
>>27411942
http://pastebin.com/g1zVsCkz

This probably won't do them full justice but this is what those bios say.
>>
File: Ow the Edge.png (409 KB, 1081x740) Image search: [Google]
Ow the Edge.png
409 KB, 1081x740
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>27415173
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>27415202
Why do they cry?
>>
File: Cards_atom_upload.jpg (286 KB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
Cards_atom_upload.jpg
286 KB, 1280x859
I did a new chapter wheeeee
>>
>>27413252
i pray this becomes a green
>>
>>27415879
I don't think this thread works that way. Greentext is a thing that requires much work and gets little reward around here.
>>
>>27415716
Damn you and your timezones, I wanted to sleep you drunkard.
>>
>>27415902
Yeah, just like all the cyoas I tried.
>>
>>27415957
yeah well, you're retarded nymph.
>>
>>27415716
And finished.
>>
>>27415716
Where do I go to read?
>>
>>27416038
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/6/fallout-equestria---make-love-not-war/the-lion-sleeps-tonight

So the thing I am getting here is that the bots aren't what Gadget made, somebody else did and they showed up with him.

As well, since bombs have gone off and thus manehattan wouldn't do so well as yet another A bomb plot, plus he needs something close enough anyways to punch up several mountains, I'm guessing something far more fun, like making the desert bloom.

Atom felt rather ditzy in here, like she was meant to be an airhead or stupid.
While I get you were trying to show she was tired, sleepy, and not functioning well, it didn't work properly.

Also, yay teddy, wondering when it was going to show up.
Now she just needs to steal a tank and use it.
It should have a kettle, AC, and large smooth bore cannon for delivering her favored explosive at distant targets.
And it might even offer protection from Ivy.
>>
Before I review Murky chapter 14, I want a discussion on Homage again.
Specifically related to the bit of her broadcast:
"Please...if anypony out there knows anything...anything...let us here at the radio know. You know I don't like sounding emotional on here, wastelanders but...hope's been taken from us. I imagine there's a lot of folks out there clustering around their radios, waiting for it to be renewed. There'll be a lot of hurt ponies who need her back, need that light in their lives...
I don't pretend to ignore that some poor little wishful pony's life out there might rely on it.
So I plead of you, wasteland. Find anypony...anypony with a little information on what happened. Because I'll wager there's a lot of folks depending on it right about now to save them...
Let me bring them the truth...no matter how bad it hurts.”

If she is aware she has little to no infornmation on the occurence a Arbu and Bucklyn at this point, and has a personal knowledge of Pip,

Then why does she just go on the radio with pretty much less than CNN going after a Jet crash?

It wasn't too much in the original, but having it brought up so well in Murky leads to why she is pushing it immediately before she has info on what happened, Especially knowing Pip is going to be back.
>>
File: Granite is Hiding.jpg (602 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Granite is Hiding.jpg
602 KB, 1632x1224
where is everybody...
>>
>>27416677

Noice pic.

And im here anon
>>
File: 1448511329273.jpg (47 KB, 651x798) Image search: [Google]
1448511329273.jpg
47 KB, 651x798
>>27416677
>>27416839
Yes,I am also here.
>>
>>27416901
>tfw you will never have a buggy wuggy as a pet.
>>
>>27416677
I have nothing to post. Try to start a convo.
>>
File: Dumpster.png (1015 KB, 1194x747) Image search: [Google]
Dumpster.png
1015 KB, 1194x747
>Be anon..
>Also be the rare few that became a NCR ranger.
>And as of now you are halfway drunk in a bar not doing your job.
>”Gemme another” you say as you grab for the glass of whiskey.
>”Listen pal I think you had enough“the bartender said.
>”Fine I don’t need your cheap booze”you say as you drunkenly walk out the door.
>”What a fucken fagget”the bartender says as he takes a gulp of whiskey.
>But now you were presented a dilemma where to sleep.
>So you go where your drunken brain tells you,Right where you belong into the dumpster.
>Where you promptly passed out after closing the dumpster door.

(I have no idea what i'm doing so some criticism would be nice.)
>>
>>27417244
>Be anon
I swear if this is human shit you can just leave.
>>
>>27417244

Seems interesting, but imma sleep and come back for it when theres new pony.
>>
>>27417244
well my first suggestion would be to somehow make this pone related.
>>
File: 2016-02-01 05.19.06.jpg (17 KB, 170x250) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-01 05.19.06.jpg
17 KB, 170x250
>>27417267
>>27417270
>>27417271
Of course there will be many ponies why wouldn't there be?
>>
>>27417310
This thread doesn't like AiE tier stuff btw.
>>
>>27417320
well there was that one greentext joke about a BoS Knight who discovered a portal that spat out a Steel Ranger.

that was funny.
>>
>>27417332
True but that was obviously satire.
>>
>>27417346
which is why it was funny

>Be superior Knight of the Brotherhood
>Exploring an untouched facility full of nice tech
>suddenly a strange wormhole appears
>by the codex, you were not trained for this
>A pile of metal plops out of the dimensional pocket
>it gets up
>it's a small armored horse with a minigun and a rocket launcher
>Stride around the Wasteland like a badass with my new heavily armed, little buddy
>fist bumps will now have a satisfying metal *ping*
>>
File: Sun Glint.jp.png (89 KB, 438x320) Image search: [Google]
Sun Glint.jp.png
89 KB, 438x320
>>27417244
>Meanwhile
>Be Sun Glint
>And as of now you were looking for some salvage to sell.
>Boy if you mother could see you now.
>And if she could she would probably be smirking while saying “Wow glint told you wouldn't get far in life if you left the farm HA!”
>”Oh no I’ll show them all”you think
>”Shit you were staring into space again” you think as you look through the filth of the wasteland or the trash with your filthy earth pony hooves.
>”Son of a fuck” you say to yourself “It’s already dark”You say scowling.
>You wipe the sweat off your head as you continue to the next spot thinking of what you’ll do tomorrow.
>Probably doing fuck all.
(And we have our main character.)
>>
File: Kids-Chair-SWP71.jpg (210 KB, 1790x1790) Image search: [Google]
Kids-Chair-SWP71.jpg
210 KB, 1790x1790
>>27417543
>Still Sun Glint and for some Stupid fucken reason this dumster semmed bigger than the others.
>So fuckin big in fact it seemed that you couldn't get your fat head over the top to look in.
>And boy were you pissed.
>And in this moment you decided to use a probably 200 hundred year old fucken chair from a house you just looted.
>”Well” you say contently “This is the rat’s ass”.
>”I swear to fuck there better be some good shit in here”
>>
>>27417651
>”OH MY FUCKEN GOD” You yell
>Literally a thousand fucking rats come screeching out the dumpster the second you open the top.
>And on your ass you fell and the rats just washed over you.
>And when it was finally over you decided to leave this fucking dumpster behind(And the majority of your stuff).
>You’d probably get it later(Probably).
>>
Hey, Point Lookout 2.0 actually had a decent idea that could be used for a story! How about that?

I won't be arsed to spoil my entire post since it spoils a minor location in the dumb DLC. So if you haven't reached it/actually give a shit about F4 then here's your chance to look away

SPOILER

There's a Vault 118 that is filled entirely with robots. Most of which are brain bots. The story being (essentially) that a bunch of rich people got into a semi-incomplete Vault along with all the robotic servants from the nearby hotel. They decide to turn themselves into Brainbots (the common enemies, not the guys from the Big MT) to live 5ever.

The idea of a Stable that smuggled a Black Book in and then used it to do Soul Splitting shenanigans and bind themselves to robots might be fun. They could even be turned into a non-retarded version of the Institute: instead of staying locked inside the Stable (they don't really need to worry about Rads anymore) they can venture out into the Wasteland periodically and cause some grief for the local Wastelander communities. Possibly even start dreaming of expanding their influence on the 'common' peoples.

No dumb infiltration shit or whatever, but if I had to take an element I'd go with the kidnapping. Maybe there's a certain rogue former MoP worker who is now known and feared in the wasteland as the 'Angel of Carrion'. As the Legend goes, she appears whenever a pony has suffered a mortal wound or disease, and carries them away. This is mostly true, but she actually takes the dying pony only to extract their soul, so she can 'save their lives'. And then returns back to The Stable and outs those souls into robots.

Most of her colleagues do not care for her cause, but do not complain as her efforts give them more 'servants' to send out on scouting missions. The standard robots aren't very smart and none of the original inhabitants wish to do it anymore and risk damaging their frames.
>>
File: 1113201.png (221 KB, 902x885) Image search: [Google]
1113201.png
221 KB, 902x885
>>27418056
I do have a few concerns. One is the level of complexity their robot bodies should be. Obviously, at the most, they should probably look like less ugly versions of the prototype Synths. The justification for them being a bit more advanced than the common bot is that they had more time to refine their bodies over the decades. Their ability to head topside and scavenge for parts would also answer how they got material/equipment to do so vs Stable 101 which was specifically designed for manufacturing.

Next is the soul shenanigans. PH has sadly tainted this aspect of FoE, along with a lot more of the more fantasy elements of FoE. Personally I kind of resent that and think more stories should embrace the fantastical a but more to set themselves apart from plain Fallout. That being said, I've read PH and I know what can happen when a fucking autistic retard goes overboard with it, so I'm a little worries if the Soul stuff is too much autism. Brainbots did exist in FoE, but I kinda don't like the whole 'exposed brain' look. Doesn't make them look cuddly.
>>
>>27418056
That vault and that quest tho...
why the hell was Sole speaking like the Shroud the whole time?
>>
Just to start, Murky is now Batman.
Unfortunately for all the shippersand Jetwave he's not Frank Miller but rather much more the Tim Burton version.
Not afraid to use guns, even if he is horrible with them, has a grappling gun, conflicted love interests, constantly thinking about his father being dead...
Really, this was quite good to show that Murky is not quite a misery sue anymore, nor the one guy in the party who became the sneak and thief bitch while everyone else got the more useful and versatile skills.
The downside of this is that it has to end, its actually very good character development for Murky, and I congratulate Fuzzy on it.

Then I take it away because Ragini can never fly again and has effectively lost a wing.
I like griffons, and that's just mean.
Great way for some character building and getting back the congratulations if she changes from being a flightless herself.

However this brings a good question I addressed last time.
All the ones around Barb heard him admit it was Chainlink Shackles that planned the attack, plus they saw his betrayal.
So is it they are all still under anesthetic?
Is Shackles planning on murdering them all?
Does he have a plan that only needs the few days they're unconscious in surgery and care to pull off?
I'll find out soon enough.

So this chapter proper as a rundown, focuses on the fact Murky is now an outlaw hey Mach now has something to help share with his BSBBFF and has to steal to survive.
But they're slavers, so that's just fine to do then.
As well, he gets the second half of the chapter to find the ministry station in the metro as part of the escape attempt.

Some of what I think was an issue is Murky's rapid digging skills.
He is repeatedly and in very short time periods able to dig under fences so he can pop under, saddlebags and all.
THis is perplexing since its said he has to be fast, but its never addressed how he does this.
Not even dogs move that quickly.
Pigs might.
>>
bermp
>>
>>27419184
The issue with this is that these ruts and ditches he make are done with just his hooves.
Something he keeps whining about saying he can't do much with, nor does he have much energy.
Given that a cubic foot of moist dirt is 78 pounds, and that he has to probably move around 3 to 5 cubic feet of soil to fit through with his saddlebags, that's rather impressive.
DILeak wasn't making the first dog pony, it was Fuzzy!
Now DILeak, you need to reclaim your title here.
So basically, all these dig under he did are interesting since he is supposed to be starving, injured, and dying of radiation poisoning.

On another part, a chef unicorn looking to kill Murky for theft, never throws his barbed wire cutting blade at Murky during the chase.
This is odd as unicorns regularly throw things without effort.
Which makes much less sense as the chef was screaming about wanting to kill Murky, or could have at least stabbed him.
Probably in the shoulder, Murky's designated stabbing spot.

We also see something odd in that the Filly ghouls are being abused constantly.
This is odd as every one of them will have by now done their time of service, and thus cannot be a slave anymore.
This kind of fails on the point of Redeye being a charismatic and honest person, something that is rather integral to his character.
He is just a bastard with it all, the slavery, death jobs, and all in the name of the greater good.

I would like to hear from Fuzzy on this if anyone can help

He somewhat explains at least in why they're in Filly with it being their home
But he then has a group of ghouls be amongst the first slaves, so Redeye knew them from the start and their time would be served
This is also really odd, as the ghouls are placed in the wrong area for their skills as doctors or rad immunes
Which doesn't make sense even from Shackles owning them now, since he would be using them for something they're good at, rather than their current job of hammer demolishing walls
>>
>>27419268
Red Eye is a filthy Tau.
Pip was right to kill him.
>>
>>27419268
Which on Shackles brings up something else.
Why is he obsessed with destroying his property?
We find out from the ghouls that he just sees everybody else as soon to be his property, but then he just destroys it no different than somebody failing to maintain a car or damaging their house in the name of something pedantic and stupid.
This conflicts with his previous image of having a certain special care for his slaves when he breaks them, with the leadup to this point being that the slaves died free rather than live on their knees.
Now it turns out that Shackles just works them to death.
Rather a pathetic turn of events for it all.

This is even more an issue given that Redeye is supposed to have a certain amount of worker rights enforced by Stern, in at least the sense you aren't supposed to be murdering the slaves by working to death.
Sort of like any other penal colony plan, you have a sentence for how long you're to be there, and you do back breaking labor until then.
Your death is extremely undesired.

Brimstone makes a guest appearance here as fucking awesome.
He gets to floor Shackles entirely and do so in front of the entire mall.
Even more so as this breaks the table, and bodily throws Shackles, using just a single leg from hoof wrestling.

The issue though, is that Shackles was to betray and not fulfill the terms of the competition.
Brim stops him and reminds Shackles of how much trust, faith, and general ability to get what he wants Shackles would lose if he went through with the betrayal.
This is odd as Brim is smart enough to know to keep quiet here and let Shackles be undermined by his own actions.

At the end though, I ask the earlier question, since we're seeing the much more prompt section here of Pip torching Arbu, hitting up the Crusader Maneframe stable with Cottage Cheese, then torching Bucklyn Crossing Steel RangersRIP literally all of Glimmer's family why is Homage going for the breaking and explosive news angle?
>>
>>27419298
Pip's an Ork.
And the ultramarines are pleased to see that the Tau will eventually supplant humanity.
For its the Emperor's will, Hoff.
>>
File: God-Empress of Ponykind.png (537 KB, 683x1000) Image search: [Google]
God-Empress of Ponykind.png
537 KB, 683x1000
>>27419324
But that's heresy.
>>
File: Cherice.gif (555 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
Cherice.gif
555 KB, 1280x846
>>27419319
From here, its about 24 hours between Arbu and the end of the chapter, a nightfall to nightfall.
So at this point, why is Homage not even doing basic fact checking of events, or even literally calling Pip out over the radio and asking what the hell?

The chain was bad enough in the Fic with being some hackneyed attempt to make a tarnished hero of Pip, but now looking at it fromt his way, its blatant just how much of a hack shit job Khat did.
It also makes it even sadder for all the Rangers Pip executes, giving we now have a tie in the form of Glimmer.
It also makes it even odder as we now know the Bucklyn group were combat capable, so it wasn't a case of their only guards being topside and the rest being very squishy scribes.

So we get a nice view of Pip indeed being a lovely little murderer, and causing even more trouble for her husband.
>>
>>27413898
I think the Enclave would be "enticed" to stay.
Whether by actual niceities to make them resident ambassadors or by more coercive methods of keeping them detained for having seen too much.
I doubt Red Eye would use them as slaves with them approaching peacefully.
Mostly as he will need them in play for later plans, and because he lacks the ability to fight them.
Depending on how you are asking regarding fics and material, he would have little idea of Enclave power, be taken off guard entirely by them coming under the clouds to talk, or be ready to take them as slaves along with everyone else in the area.
>>
File: Mudponies never saw it coming.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mudponies never saw it coming.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>27419926
For Steel Rangers, I'd say hear them out with impending gunshots if they don't make a good case.
From fic, the Rangers were fighting Red Eye before, and even more so as Applejack rangers.
So its quite likely they would be the worst off of the groups, simply for being recognizable targets.

Trade caravans probably can get in and out, but would have to be wary of oppurtunistic slavers or having something far too choice and being claimed for the good fight of Equestria.

Protagonist groups do no enter Filly, Filly surrenders to the plot and bends over, while Red Eye consoles himself with a picture of Pip as he prepares his ponut.
>>
>>27420005
or better than a picture of her, he buys a trussed up small unicorn mare from a different stable, number painted over with a "2", coat and mane dyed accordingly.
He finishes every "session" with her crying into her shoulder and asking why Pip doesn't love him.
>>
File: Mini Muny.png (281 KB, 870x861) Image search: [Google]
Mini Muny.png
281 KB, 870x861
>>
If you changed a pony into an inanimate object, would you be able to smuggle them out of Equestria?
Could this be used by a clever abolitionist trader?
>>
>>27415981
No I'm not, but I'm always open to learning from subject matter experts.
>>
File: Derailment in a single post.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1898) Image search: [Google]
Derailment in a single post.jpg
1 MB, 1900x1898
>>
>>27424520

Roll
>>
So how well would snark and wit work against raiders or slavers to stop some of the worst punishment?
Would it be enough to ensure a gayphon properly rapes a pegasus?
>>
File: Atom_face.png (125 KB, 235x233) Image search: [Google]
Atom_face.png
125 KB, 235x233
>>27424758
Needs to come with 10 Luck.
>>
>>27424758
Speaking from experience (in pnp) snark and wit tends to get you closer to death than much else.

As for your gryphon/pegasi fetish, pls stop. No one cares.
>>
>>27424520
11 AND 67 AHHHH ERTH COME BAAAAACK

Nice one anyhow
>>
>>27424798
>snark and wit tends to get you closer to death than much else
Poor earsies.
>>
>>27424798
Anon stop projecting, he asked about a gayphon.

Clearly the answer is the gayphon would shut the pony up and give him some choice words.
>>
>>27424901
If a pony is missing its ears, is it then a furry snake that walks?
>>
>>27424927
Mach is now so skinny, he went from Albatross to Stork to Snake.
>>
>>27424956
No, he is now an ancient pony god of death.
Once he realizes this, he must search for his brother as he encounters other awakening gods and demis in the wastes.

See now that would be a fun way for Outlaws to get fantasy elements.
>>
>>27424784
Does she actually have 10 luck?

Also, will she be getting a multitool with pliers in the center or a smaller one with snips?

The head lamp section seemed to be rather daft and went from funny to retarded in having it go to her neck, given it would have to pass over her head.
>>
>>27424911
I approve of this notion.
So long as the griffoness is Prench, and the pony a unicorn NCR enforcer.
>>
File: tumblr_o76mrfD8TF1s0i2uxo1_1280.png (181 KB, 1280x757) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o76mrfD8TF1s0i2uxo1_1280.png
181 KB, 1280x757
Why doesn't Tofu his story like that?
It needs more pats and chapters to love.
>>
File: 1463871030709.gif (170 KB, 1280x757) Image search: [Google]
1463871030709.gif
170 KB, 1280x757
Superior version.
>>
>>27426503
Anon pls, be gentle on the loafer! A stressed beancurd is a slow beancurd!
>>
>>27426737
better stressed and slow than comfy and dead.
>>
>>27426737
You realize this just makes me want to make a gif of him struggling to get to a typewriter as the scale drops on him right?
>>
>>27426774
>>27426814
>>27426503

Perhaps the best way to get him to write is to bribe Ham to not give him "Ham time" until he provides proof of chapter progress.
>>
Who's a better thicc pon? Rampage or Beej?
>>
>>27427103
But Ham isn't getting Tofu time until we see Sword Mare again.
>>
File: 20160521203201_1.jpg (55 KB, 1087x295) Image search: [Google]
20160521203201_1.jpg
55 KB, 1087x295
Oh boy, here we go with the autism. Time for inspiration. I hope.
fuck steam for saving as jpg
>>
File: IWTCIAS.png (72 KB, 1094x876) Image search: [Google]
IWTCIAS.png
72 KB, 1094x876
I want to cum inside Atom Smasher.
>>
File: AtomDaki_2.png (659 KB, 1152x1920) Image search: [Google]
AtomDaki_2.png
659 KB, 1152x1920
>>27427568
I think I do too
>>
>>27427660
Don't you have crackships to draw
>>
>>27427768
I'm not an artist, anon. I mean I could. But you would want to gouge out your eyes after you see my drawing skills.
>>
File: CPATINA HEORS.png (63 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
CPATINA HEORS.png
63 KB, 300x281
>>27427768
wasn't me :v
>>
>>27427529
What's your squad build?
>>
>>27427815
well you're not hoers, you didn't call me lad
>>
>>27427914
when have i ever called anyone lad
>>
>>27427941
you're irish, it's implied
>>
>>27427815
Is that a touchdown, or are you just hiding the beam katana?
>>
>>27424901
I want Mach to piss of Henrietta with his snark before getting another reminder on why is less worthy than griffons.
Like the fact that damaged ears hurt even more when used as tow handles by claws.
>>
>>27427818
Two custom (Snapshot and some rando I made for computers/SMG's named "Ping"). Cold-eye and Pills for alternates. Got Angela Deth helping out atm.

it's definitely helping in figuring out how the hell to get Snapshot into, at least, pistol range without him getting shredded. he's only taken one pistol round so far, and done the highest damage non-crit hits.
>>
>>27428368
Wait, is this your first playthrough?

Cus you don't get shredded in this game when it gets bad. you get raped.
>>
My issue with Wasteland was that by the time I got M16s after High Tower, the game lost a lot of challenge as I then coasted into Hollywood and the rifles there.
Really not so hard or interesting, but effective, running two assault rifles, an energy weapons, 2 snipers, Ralphy as toaster bitch and funny wounds, one random latest companion.
>>
File: 20160521225722_1.jpg (10 KB, 374x139) Image search: [Google]
20160521225722_1.jpg
10 KB, 374x139
>>27428644
Yes.
And for some reason this shit keeps happening with Snapshot at 2 Luck. The guy had 50 HP total, and Snapshot had bashed him upside the head the round before. The guy's legs exploded when Snapshot took them out. This is AFTER another guy chased him around a corner, and Snapshot ambushed him and caved said guy's head in.

He beat two guys, in metal armor, one with a heavy shotgun, to death with a piece of wood that has nails in it. Why is this happening and why is it funny.
>>
File: 1458607757568.png (624 KB, 5810x3613) Image search: [Google]
1458607757568.png
624 KB, 5810x3613
grisser pls
>>
>>27429085
That's kinda weird, but blunt weapons have high critical damage so it's even weirder since you have such low luck.
>>
File: vnW7IUB.png (283 KB, 775x835) Image search: [Google]
vnW7IUB.png
283 KB, 775x835
Sleepy bump
>>
File: SleepyGonHoers.png (349 KB, 964x712) Image search: [Google]
SleepyGonHoers.png
349 KB, 964x712
>>27431136
>>
>>27430398
Luck only adds 1% chances in Wasteland 2.
Its actually a dump stat as things go.
Same with charisma outside your leadership player.

Combat initiative and action points are your gods.
>>
File: 1453575229801.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1453575229801.gif
1 MB, 320x180
How do ponies recover from 3rd degree burns in the wasteland?
Currently, once all the dead flesh was taken out, it takes a lot of cream and saline solutions to keep the are from tearing apart, while I have to deal with antibiotics to stop infection.
Its also sort of crippling in that I can't use my fingers due to the skin now being stuck from shifting.
So for a pony that would be rather a detriment, since and inability to move the limbs would be death rather than inconvenience.

Do they just hope to find a healing potion or unicorn at some point fast?
Get ignored and left to die if they can't keep pulling their flesh apart enough to move through the pain?

Oh and then there is the amount of water, its not easy regrowing cells, so they also need a decent amount of supplies to heal, something they will have a hard time getting while burned.
>>
>>27432126
What the hell happened to you, anon?
>>
File: 1463014502351.gif (316 KB, 269x169) Image search: [Google]
1463014502351.gif
316 KB, 269x169
>>27432293
Sadly, not time wounding my heels, at least then I could comment on how painful it is if you clean the dead skin from their frogs.

Ok, I just simply made a mistake in grabbing hot metal and paid for it.
Nothing that surprising as injuries go, and I have now passed my Saxony trial in fact.

But it is an interesting thing, since I don't see much talk on here about how ponies deal with injuries.
Its pretty much healing potions are prompt and infinite or tis a tiny fleshwound.
Meanwhile, the biggest killer is infection just like playing FO4 survival am I right or an inability to move from injury.

Its also because people have ghouls with burned skin, and that shit is just going to rip and tear like injecting whole unpeeled garlic bulbs to season steaks.

No but really, I'll be fine.
Tzeentch blesses his servants with change.
>>
>>27424798
What if the character can't die?
Like say they have critical info and the whole process is to break them to divulge it, or its a personal affair, where the character must be broken as some vengeance or proof of superiority to their harassee?
>>
>>27432488
I don't think its science if you're part of the experiment.
Unless...
You're not doing raider science are you?
>>
>>27432851
What if they're a suicidal masochist seeking a high?
>>
What is the issue with gryphon pony sexual relations?
>>
File: littlestpiphorse.png (260 KB, 836x795) Image search: [Google]
littlestpiphorse.png
260 KB, 836x795
>>
>>27433929
Now make fist out of the Pip.
Show us the Apple family sauce.
>>
File: Screenshot_36.png (541 KB, 605x514) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_36.png
541 KB, 605x514
Volvo's got that secret rank of Animal Friend
Why don't you, anon?

http://datte-before-dawn.tumblr.com/post/144738859906/what-you-guys-didnt-know-the-secret-4th-rank-of
>>
>>27434121
I live in Washington, so I can't.
Well that and I've done it with a horse.
>>
File: 1463939165736.jpg (60 KB, 627x597) Image search: [Google]
1463939165736.jpg
60 KB, 627x597
>>27433929
Uh oh, Pip is being watched.
>>
File: print1_webres.jpg (108 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
print1_webres.jpg
108 KB, 850x567
Smoke break
>>
>Its been a long day breaking slaves, most of them just gave up when you came in, leaving you little to do but whip and taunt them as reminders.
>You hated that part, it never was pleasant dealing with them after they broke.
>But you had the last one to deal with now, a batpony recently captured from the plains ob Abscess.
>Oh she had been a fighter alright, proven herself quite proficient when she had ripped through some of the slavers trying to catch her.
>So why was it now, that as you stood over her with the whip in your mouth you were having second thoughts on this.
>Were you just getting bored with the whip?
>Maybe it was something telling you to treat her differently.

What do you think?
>>
>>27435908
Dumb. I get enough of this from the fetishes material I keep out of the thread.

Tell me a story about a Waster who tries to keep to themselves but ends up in situations where other ponies depend on them.
>>
>>27432126
>>27432488
Healing potions applied to the burned area.
>>
>>27427660

>I want to watch as an in-heat Atom Smasher enters a crowded bar
>I want to see her not-so-subtle attempts to seduce stallions.
>I want to see her get shot down again and again because they are all scared of the crazy explosives birb.
>I want to see her fall to her knees and reluctantly beg Mr Hat-Accent to give her fuckins.
>I want to watch as he refuses and awkwardly walks away, red faced and flustered.
>I want to offer myself to my orange goddess and submit to her untameable lust
>I want her to ride muh dik as her sweat drenched mane falls around her eyes
>I want to see her face suddenly change from a cocky, sex drunk smirk into an adorable blushing expression of ecstasy
>I want to hear her let out an uncharacteristically cute squeak of pleasure as I fill her virgin(? hoers pls confirm) marepuss with my gooey horse seed.

IW2CIAS.
>>
File: tumblr_nfjsp2BVVs1rdlfnuo1_1280.png (166 KB, 583x714) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfjsp2BVVs1rdlfnuo1_1280.png
166 KB, 583x714
>>27436715
Sure.

>Its always easy to meet ponies, just smile smile smile.
>Least that's what my ma kept quoting to me on the rock farm.
>Truth was, she had just gone senile and kept thinking the world was fine.
>Not that hard for her, see in as how the farm had been in the family for generations.
>For Tartarus's sake, it saw Discord lose twice!
>My ma though, my poor ma, sh was losing it, kept thinking the world hadn't ended.
>I couldn't see her go like that, so one night I just left.
>It broke my heart, but I wanted to remember her in health, not in that Luna forsaken stupor.
>I made a promise when I left her, 'Uh Pinkie swore on it, not to rely on others as I went, ta keep ta muhself and let others be.
>They yous just had to try and run your sweet little pony ass into a Celestia damned manticore hole!

~mmm-mph-mmm

>Its back and right behind me isn't it.
>>
File: Atoms-gonna-shrek-it.gif (106 KB, 201x184) Image search: [Google]
Atoms-gonna-shrek-it.gif
106 KB, 201x184
>>27437219
>virgin(? hoers pls confirm)
Not a virgin. Probably experimented in the Stable with the equally horny other teenagers with the chat-up line "my parents aren't home"
>>
>>27437310
Actually, a healing potion would make her a virgin if it had any juice left after healing her, or even as part of healing her.

Every time could be her first time, save for the sort of kegels that come from her using frag grenades for anal beads.
>>
>>27437310
Thought so, I guess it suits her character. Though her being a closet virgin would be rather amusing.
>>
>>27437347
That is not how virginity works.
>>
>>27437366
Yes it is.
If the bed sheets don't have blood on them, in my country you get the dowry back and she is exiled.
Used to be stoned.
So if you were to be healed and bleed every time, then she would always be a virgin.

Elsewise, I could have avoided many rupees in douches.
>>
>>27437410
What mudhut shithole do you live in?
>>
>>27437410
Oh dear. We got ourselves a curry cooker.
>>
>>27437515
It's probably that anon from Egypt.
>>
>>27437515
My guess is india or pakistan. Could be any one of the muslim countries tho.

Probably just a shitposter trying to be edgie.
>>
>>27437310
Will Atom ever get to wear a nice, tight fitting, latex stable jumpsuit?
>>
>>27437515
Sacramento California.
I have come to the United States of America to earn money for my family.
>>
>>27437310
>"My parents aren't home"

Poor thing, she's joking and smirking on the outside, but somewhere deep down she's hurting and no amount of outrageous chaos can fill the hole inside her.
When she's blown up all the raiders, broken all the windows, used up all the fireworks and has nothing left to do the boredom sets in and with it the threat of the crippling depression that she's suppressed inside herself for the past ten years.
All the misbehaviour and thrill seeking is her way of burying her internal suffering and she's been doing it for so long that she's almost convinced her self that she doesn't care. Though despite her efforts to distract herself and forget it, pretending it doesn't exist, its there. Maybe finding Rainbow Code started to cause that wall, that she's been building for the past decade, to crumble.

I hope we get to see the wall break, to see her finally face all that pent up emotion when venting it through fucking around isn't good enough anymore. Though perhaps we wont see it, maybe Atom will keep burying it because she's far to scared to let it out.
Maybe Make Love Not War will just be another light hearted funride, like Duck And Cover, with its deeper meaning left implied. Who knows... Who knows but the hoersman.
>>
>>27437536
We have an Egyptian anon?

>>27437821
Gee anon, now I want to cuddle the pegasus and whisper to her that she doesn't need to keep hiding.
>>
File: Atom is very close..jpg (224 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
Atom is very close..jpg
224 KB, 800x390
>>27437821
I want to share a bottle of whiskey with atom and let her cry into my shoulder as she drowns her sorrows.
>>
>>27437870
She just wants her daddy back ;-;
>>
>>27437901
Actually the dad part is more intriguing to me.

As things went, Atom's stable was more like a hill dug secure workplace than an out and out balefire proof bunker.
In fact the biggest reason it did well was being so remote as to be worthless like Essex
Which when the big door is barely a mag locked tumbler style door, its pretty easy for him to get out.
But then it brings the question, why did he want out?

Was he a stable birdy?
Doubtful as Atom and senpai were the only ones in the stable.
So he must have been from the outside and rehashing FO3 of outside to inside to not home, he was home bust he is not home.

So we end up again with what would drive a dad to just out and out abandon his family, skip continents twice, then up and vanish again with the intent of a decade and a half hiding.

Even worse, what sort of brother abandons their baby sister after all this and steals all the electric guitars?

Really, Rainbow is Code for evil.
>>
File: cuddle me fgt.png (99 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
cuddle me fgt.png
99 KB, 1366x768
>>27437821
>TFW Atom is acting out because she was a Stable born pegasus and she never got to live the free flying life of a pegasus and was trapped underground with mudhorses and coneheads while her father and brother were off doing God knows what.
>TFW she is depressed because she doesn't feel like a true pegasus
>>
>>27437989
which is why we need to pair her with a rebellious freebird who can teach her how to be a proper birdhorse yus
>>
>>27437989
That pic:

>"Cuddle me faggot."
"Ask nicely."
>"What? You're the one who wanted to do this shit in the first place!"
"Was I?"
>"I DONT... I dont know what you're talking about..."
"Do you want cuddles atom?"
>"Hey you're the one who-"
"Do you?"
>"...ʸᵉˢ"
>>
>>27438038
Murky Number 7 it is then.
She shall learn her place as my new pet.
>>
>>27438130
Good luck trying to take THAT bird. Luck 10 and a penchant for explosives? You're in for a bad time.
>>
>>27437821
>>27437970

She needs love, it's the only thing that can fill that void inside her. The reason she collects toys is because she's trying to reconnect to her childhood when she had love and affection.

And that kids, is why it's called Make Love Not War.
>>
>>27437410
But that's just an indicator, actual virginity is a property of someone's history.

You can't tamper with a thermometer to make it read below freezing and expect snow.
>>
>>27437410
>>27437515
>>27437540
>>27437524
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>27438738
Yes I can, all I need to do is blow a proper size of water droplet through the area.

You are mistaking the reading of the thermometer as the act.
Here, even were I to use liquid methane on the thermometer to hit snow conditions, i would still get snow.

Were I to place my dick and lay with a woman, should she bleed of a broken hymen, then once more she is a virgin taken by me.
That Americans consider a virgin one who has had anal sex yet never been taken as man and a woman should is perplexing.

>>27438773
Toilets cause hemorrhoids.
As well, the draw for many of open defecation is it being a communal action, whereas going in the water closet is a sign you are unsure and ashamed of doing your business.
>>
>>27438365
All are my slave, their rebellion shall last only so long as I let them run from their collar.
It is their destiny to be brought under me as my property, it is how the wasteland wants things.

>>27438717
She denies her purpose.
Just as a tool should be broken and damaged from being misused, so to does Atom Smasher suffer from her trysts with freedom.
Her desires for love and affection leave her weak, manipulatable.
I shall give her purpose, a reason in life she knows not now.
>>
>>27415709
Thingken of angst.
>>
>>27434505
where's the turkey baster?
>>
File: 1458730044730.png (1 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458730044730.png
1 MB, 2000x1500
Early bed bump?
>>
>>27438095
And hopefully she's soft.
>>
>>27440295
Here's hoping they get to talk, get to know each other 'n decide to spend some time together after her comrades in arms bust her out of there.
>>
File: Effervescent Dreams.jpg (540 KB, 1074x1200) Image search: [Google]
Effervescent Dreams.jpg
540 KB, 1074x1200
>>
What happened to that general about a settlement in Equestria? What was it called?
>>
>>27442283
Anon Falls?
I believe I recall the creator posting some on-topic thoughts semi-recently but it seems rather dead/hiatused
>>
File: Black coffee.jpg (1009 KB, 1440x1638) Image search: [Google]
Black coffee.jpg
1009 KB, 1440x1638
How do most wastelanders cope with mornings?
>>
>>27442603
Getting shot so the pain wakes them up.
Sometimes playing Russian Roulette with semiautos.
>>
>>27442510
Nah was something else
>>
File: glimmerdoggy.jpg (315 KB, 1500x2263) Image search: [Google]
glimmerdoggy.jpg
315 KB, 1500x2263
Anon, she wants you to take her on walkies!
>>
>>27443403
I'll take her through the Red Forest, should make her feel at home.
>>
File: 1454329880287.png (134 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1454329880287.png
134 KB, 800x536
>>27443403
coneheads dont make good pets, burdhorses on the otherhand...
>>
>>27444028
Make even worse pets what with the shitting from the skies and fact that they can't take power hugging without faining from crushed wings.

Why do they cover themselves up with such fragile items if they're meant for hugging?
>>
>>27444028
>>27444070
ya see Atom here? gotta slightly overfeed them so they have a protective soft layer of chub for hugging.
>>
>>27443403
So what is the opinion on her memory editing herself to always be happy?
Is it a form of iterative suicide?
A good coping mechanism?
Wrong?
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.