[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm the anon from the thread with the MLP themed drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So, I'm the anon from the thread with the MLP themed drink with the sticker. What is the best place to put the sticker?
>>
on your dick
>>
>>27404770
This.

It's not like someone would notice it anytime soon.
>>
>>27404770
One time, i put a tattoo sticker on my dick. Am I weird?
>>
>>27404757
Glue it onto a wall
>>
Got a suggestion from a friend to put it on the laptop that I don't often use. Thoughts?
>>
>>27404757
Give it to me.
>>
>>27404854
Dont
>>
>>27404770
This right here
>>
>>27404770
Rolling for OP to sew on dick.
>>
>>27404757
I would personally put it on my computer. I have plenty of stickers from 2011 I have but never did.
>>
>>27404757
I've just realised, I have several pony sticker books. . . And tomorrow is Friday. And I'm out drinking.

I may have to go on a sticky rampage.
>>
>>27404757
>Not putting a clop sticker on the laptop you take to work everyday
>>
>>27404757
What makes you think people care?
>>
>>27404770
dubs says it goes on your dick faggot. and take pics too.
>>
>>27404977
OOOOOOOOHHHHH...
THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN!!! ON THE DICK IT GOES!!!
>>
>>27404957
Did you?
>>
OP, you really should put it on your dick. Alternatively, because it's a pretty cool sticker you should hold on to it and keep it safe for a decade or so. Then you should stick it in a public place like a bathroom where people will see it and be like "wtf", but will leave it alone out of apathy where it will remain forever. I personally work in a state facility with dozens of maintenance tunnels. I've stuck pony stickers in strategic places in all of them where no one will see them unless they are running lines in the future.
>>
>>27404757
That sticker is kinda cool, where did you get it?
>>
>>27404963
The eighteen replies. Why?
>>
>>27404963
The eighteen replies. Why?>>27405782
An mlp themed drink from Poland. It's official, though. I had a thread going about it a few days ago.
>>
>>27404757
Put it on coworker's/school asshole's car/locker
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.