[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In what ever future year we have Pocket Ponies™. Little A.I.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: pps.png (730 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
pps.png
730 KB, 1024x1024
In what ever future year we have Pocket Ponies™. Little A.I. versions of MLP:FIM characters that are nice little buddies to keep you company while each individual one serves a specific purpose. Example, a Twilight Sparkle would help you with studying and keeping organized, or A Rainbow Dash would help you be more active and exercise.

So, what Pocket Pony™ do you buy and what do they help you do?
>>
File: 1462669838133.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1462669838133.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>27404700
I buy Pocket Rarity. She spouts several catchphrases such as 'beautiful dresses!' and 'Sequins! It needs more Sequins, Darling!' as well as pointless motivational things at strange times, completely unrelated to my current tasks. She has a daily regimen that her AI follows, but it is clear that is no deeper than a Bethesda radiant quest; it consists of completely basic things such as wandering near my SmartSink(TM) for a 'bath' before wandering to my SmartToaster(TM) for a non-existent breakfast. After spending roughly 5 seconds at each SmartStation(TM) she will emit a 'Wahaha!' before speaking another catchphrase, which are only sometimes related to the task. She has the ability to understand very basic questions such as "What time is it, Rarity" or "What's the weather like, today?"

Extra phrases and recognized queries can be downloaded for a small fee, hundreds to choose from!

>mfw bitter cynicism completely destroyed a cool concept in my head

Maybe the Celestia model could help with that.
>>
>>27404700
Applejack so she could help my lazy ass find a job
>>
File: 1415171627848.png (404 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
1415171627848.png
404 KB, 1100x1600
>>27404700
Pocket Fluttershy so she can...
She can... help me with....? Uh...
>>
>>27404700
fluttershy pocket pony. she gives you advice and guidance on being assertive and calm when you go out and about. great for social anxiety. it has a headphone jack built in for discreteness, so it looks like ur the average joe listening to some sick beats
>>
File: 1461785949121.jpg (58 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
1461785949121.jpg
58 KB, 960x774
>>27404866
Where's the jack?
>>
>>27404985

On her the top of her head, under her mane. This is a family safe product man.
>>
>>27404823
This is too fucking true.
>>
>>27404700

I would be interested in a Taschen Aryanne.

She could give me narrations of historical documentories, political news, teach me german, tell me about new /pol/ memes, read me Mein Kampf, give me a Soldaten workout, shooting range exercise and where to meet up to gas Kikes.
>>
File: lyrabon.png (312 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lyrabon.png
312 KB, 900x900
Lyra, she would in truth be a suite of anthropometric sensors that work like the CASIE mod from Deus Ex. Heart rate, respiration, body temperature, electrical potential changes in the skin would be measured and analyzed in real time. She could do anything from detect a lie to keep you away from a mugger by spotting him before he spots you. When you got home you could dock your Lyra with the Bon-Bon charging station which would also perform deep analysis of the data to enhance pattern recognition over time.
>>
>>27404700
I would want Pocket Applejack. She'd teach me about time management and saving up money, and plus she could tell me advice that would help while I was doing work stuff or chores.

>Now come on, Anon! It's like Ah've been tellin' you, wax on, wax off!
These are dishes AJ!
>Can't y'all just appreciate a reference?
AJ stahp.

>Are we inna grocery store? Do Ah even have to tell you what you should be buyin', sugarcube?
I already got apples, AJ.
>Good, good. What kind? Ah want to make sure you ain't feeding yerself somethin' nasty.
AJ plz, I'm a grown man.
>Not with yer bathroom lookin' like that you aren't! Didn't yer mama ever teach you one thing about cleaning?
You made me do this. Mute Mode.
>*Very quiet "land's sakes" from pocket*
>>
>>27404700
Pocket Celestia to give me both worldly and spiritual advice as she drinks from her tiny tea cup. She will flit majestically and tinily from place to place on her little white wings to make declarations and stand at my windowsill to charge her batteries when the sun rises.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.