[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pinkie nothing but "lol so randumb"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is pinkie nothing but "lol so randumb"?
>>
>>27399265
Nowadays? Yeah.
>>
>>27399265
What the fuck kind of question is that? Are you retarded? Delete this.
>>
depends of the writer
>>
>>27399265
why pikie is dressing like an animal.
>>
>>27399265
Not even in the fucking slightest, you fucking idiot
Also this:
>>27399448
>>
>>27399274
Have you seen Pinkie Pride, Party Pooped, or Gift of the Maud Pie?

If you think she's one-dimensional you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>27399274
>nowadays
>has more character now than she ever has before
fucking nostalgiafags.
>>
>>27401236
Here, I think this video will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emlcwyvnsg0
>>
>>27401785
:^)
>>
>>27399265
She's nothing but top cute
>>
>>27400631
I just imagine she's dressed like Jamiroquai and I feel better. Virtual Insanity is the shit.
>>
>>27401780
This, so much.
She had some potential in the earlier seasons, but S1 and S2 never really went anywhere with it beyond being happy go lucky.
S3 was strange and dumb in using her character, and in S4 they had no clear direction where to go with her, so she was all over the place. But it was S4 where they gave her a lot more depth than ever before on her best episodes, despite being a complete airhead the others.
Starting from S5, they kept the more communicative and reasonable Pinkie so that her conversations had actual depth, and the trend is continuing in S6. She is now better than ever really, and her song in the last episode even brought back some of her most fun form.
>>
File: 1414904891884.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1414904891884.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>27401785
do ponies have a concept of zero?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.