[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which ponies would be most likely to KILL a villain if they had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Which ponies would be most likely to KILL a villain if they had to or thought it was the right thing to do? My vote goes to Shining Armor, Luna or (possibly if the situation calls for it) Rainbow Dash.
>>
File: medium(16).png (356 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
medium(16).png
356 KB, 482x600
>>27398294
>>
>>27398317
Sunset might also do it.
>>
>>27398294
Twilight tried to outright murder Tirek, so, her, i guess
>>
Any Princess besides Cadance
Glim Glam
Shim Sham
Shiny but only if the villain was threatening his family
Spike if he went beastmode.

I don't think any of the Mane 6 besides Twilight would ever think about going that far, even Rainbow, but there's something about Glimmer and Shimmer where they have that calculated kind of personality and they would likely think it's the most sensible choice and have little regret.
>>
File: fluttershy inner_rage.jpg (630 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy inner_rage.jpg
630 KB, 1024x1024
>>27398294
You know she would, sooner or later.
>>
File: image.gif (89 KB, 401x348) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
89 KB, 401x348
>>27398294
>pic related
>tried to kill bughorse
>>
>>27398317
This
>>
>>27398294
Just about anyone has the capacity to kill if pushed to that point. Yes, even Pinkie Pie
>>
>>27399507
vampire fluttershy is just too unf
seriously the only way i can be attracted to her
>>
>>27401426
Just imagine:

>Get out of the shower.
>Just used some bangin' apple scented hair and bodywash.
>Throw on some apple scented deoderant.
>Fuck yes smelling like delicious apples.
>Twilight knocks on your door.
>No one's seen Fluttershy in a few days.
>She asks if you can check up on her.
>Sure, why not, she's a friend.
>Get to Fluttershy's cottage.
>Knock on the door, but on the first rap the door creaks open.
>This is some spooky shit.
>You open the door and walk inside slowly.
"Hello, Fluttershy?"
>Suddenly, the door closes and you're knocked to the ground by some large force.
>Holy shit was that a bat?
>The bat creature pounces on your chest, hissing at your face.
>"Fluttershy...Flutterbat?"
>She sniffed at your chest, her eyes widening when she realized you smelled like an entire grove of Sweet Apple Acres apple trees.

I'll leave it to your imagination what she does at that point.

She probably bites you to be honest. You probably thought she was gonna fuck you. I mean you smell like apples, something she wants to eat. Why would she want to fuck you then.
>>
File: 1443229589299.gif (111 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1443229589299.gif
111 KB, 350x350
>>27398294
Applejack, without a doubt.
>>
>>27399313
>Implying Cadance wouldn't kill to protect Flurry Heart.
>>
>>27399194
Who is Sunset, some shitty OC? I never seen her in the show.
:^)
>>
>>27401688
Depends on how good your self-defense is. Show her you're no prey, and she'll want to stay close just because of your scent. Then you can guide the situation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.