[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suited for Sucess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1462789607511.png (2 MB, 1280x6205) Image search: [Google]
1462789607511.png
2 MB, 1280x6205
BURN

Rarityfags and LA writers on suicide watch.
>>
It was a really scum cowardly move for the writers to render the Mane5 completely inept at giving good criticism against Rarity's dresses. They just stood there like a bunch of mutes while Rarity was eating her own bullshit and playing the victim.

Same for downright removing Fluttershy's original design completely.

Makes you wonder if this episode was really a jab at Hasbro and not just another Hasbro mandated dicksucking episode in itself.
Or if Faust and the rest of the crew are just hypocritical cuntbags who can't write a good honest moral from both perspectives.
>>
>>27393106
Can't wait for season 2 to air. Wonder if we'll see more luna
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 428x408) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 428x408
>>27393106
I have no real opinion one way or the other, but I would like to point out that the idea was to show people that it isn't nice to diss something freely given. If someone gives me a disc that's scratched for free, I'm not going to complain that it's scratched. Rarity did ask for it, but Butterhorse's end result still looked pretty much as bad as the rest of them. Original design...meh. Noncanon.
Again, just moderating this discussion, I am neither Flutterfag nor Rarityfag.
>>
>>27393289
>noncanon
Apologies, not what I meant. If she wanted that, she should have asked for it after tossing Rarity's original design, rather than just throwing criticisms and letting her friend build on a design she believed to be flawed.
>>
File: 1451342629483.jpg (383 KB, 1310x1310) Image search: [Google]
1451342629483.jpg
383 KB, 1310x1310
>>27393106
>>27393217
holy shit, this is advanced autism
>>
>>27393423
Welcome to /mlp/, newshit
>>
>>27393289
I'd like to point out that the execution of the episode was terrible. If it wanted to tell that kind of moral then it should have done it Recess-sryle instead of self-pampering hypocrism like the brony fandom was known for.
>>
>>27393243
I'd rather they lay off Luna the same way they layed off a Celestia episode.
>>
>>27393423
>Discussing the show is autistic
>>>/b/
>>
>>27393106
That's one butthurt Flutterfag
>>
>>27393106
People would be more willing to accept your counter-arguments if you only focused on arguing with the ideas and not the person who made the argument. Half of this is just insulting the other person and is unrelated to the argument. Great minds discuss ideas, small minds discuss people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.