[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expirimental CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: Thread 3.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Thread 3.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
First Thread: >>26829351
Or: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26829351/

Previous Thread: >>27190678
Or: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27190678/

In the CYOA you control both MCs independently.

Rules:
Tell me which pony you want to preform your suggested action.

Goal: Kill the other pony. orFind a way to escape
I didn't tell you about the alternate goal.

Rule Changes:
Dubs no longer drop items.

Cleaver Buttons (Unicorn)
Items:
-Sword
-Shotgun(3 Shells)
Injuries:
-Cuts from glass window (Near Superficial)
-Cut's from fishing-line digging into her sides.(Near Superficial)

Freshly Squeezed (pegasus)
-Rifle(2 Rounds)
-Machete
-First aid kit(Partially used)
-Weak glass shard
-Portable Nail-Gun
Injuries:
-Crossbow Bolt wound on left shoulder(wrapped and partially treated)
-Blood loss (Fatigue)
>>
File: 62.png (169 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
62.png
169 KB, 600x600
"Ms Squeezed, I need your help weather proofing the equipment room I found."
"Alright, Do you have some boards."
"I only have a junked table but it will help."
>Both mares go to the equipment room. Buttons Holds the table in place and Squeezy nails the table in place.
>After doing what they can to preserve those supplies they head back to the radio room to take another attempt at contacting the live signal Buttons caught part of. adjusting the radio Fresh finds the signal.
[Mayday Mayday, this is the SS Leviathan. Anypony! Anybody! Please respond! Mayday We have been...]
Buttons picks up the receiver and desperately begins yelling into the mic, "Yes! I hear you! Please we need help! we're trapped here and we need anypony!"
[Hello!? I'm sorry I did not catch that ! Hello!?.. Mayday Mayday!]
Freshly Squeezed snatches the mic from Buttons, "We need your help! Please we're going to die if you don't..."
[If some pony is broadcasting we cannot hear you! If you are there please strengthen your signal We cannot hear you!.. Hello... Mayday Mayday This is the SS Levia******]
>The signal begins to cut out for some reason. after it was coming in crystal clear.
>Both mares look at each other with a bit of fear growing inside them.

What do both mares do?
>>
>>27391270
Fresh was practically falling asleep on her hooves earlier until she shocked herself awake, so it stands to reason that she should be pretty tired now.
We've done basically all we can, and the hurricane isn't going anywhere. Guess we should hit the hay.
>>
>>27391345
This seems like a good idea. Keep the guns loaded in case the machines come back. Try to get sleep and ride out the storm. Should we take shifts so nothing sneaks up on us? Maybe moniter broadcasts in the meantime?
>>
>>27391270

>>27289858
>>
>>27391500
I agree on the shifts thing. Buttons should go first since Squeezy is tired.
>>
File: 63.png (517 KB, 1205x600) Image search: [Google]
63.png
517 KB, 1205x600
>>27391345
>>27391500
>>27391515
>Squeezy flops on the floor bringing the mic with her.
"Are-are you okay?" Buttons asks.
"Squeezes eyes fill with tears, "No nothing about this situation is okay. I'm scared and tired and I just want to lay down in my bed. that's all I want. I j-just want to go home."
Buttons tries to fight back her own tears which she barely manages, "Maybe, I can make it a bit better. I'm going to see if I can find a way to make some heat with that welder we have.Are you okay with staying awake while I try it... In case you know, I mess up?"
Freshly Squeezed sniffles, "Okay yeah, it's a bit cold in here now.and cooking might make things a bit better later."
>Buttons tries setting up the arc-welder and holds the rod close to the metal sheet that was on the cart.
>The welder arcs to the metal and blinds Buttons who cries out in pain and drops the rod.
Squeezy rushes over and pulls the plug on the welder, "Are you okay!?"
"I didn't need to be more blind! Dammit!"
"Are you hurt!?"
"I don't know, that was bright... and ... I can't see!"
>Button's pupils are very big and she is feeling very nervous.
>Fresh is worried.

What do both mares do?
>>
>>27392070
Dammit.
>>
>>27392070
Fresh tells Buttons to stay calm and lie down. Just stay still. It'll fix itself soon, hopefully.

In the meantime, Fresh moves things out of the way so Buttons doesn't bump into them.
>>
>>27392070
It's likely temporary, otherwise there would be a lot more blind ex-welders around.
Just wait for it to pass.
>>
>>27392070
Freshy grab buttons and guide her to the ground next to you. Hold her, tell her to relax, you will keep watch until her site comes back.
>>
>>27392070
Ok, that was stupid. No more equipment use unless the user is familiar with it. These guys have a better chance making a fire pit outside. At this point I wouldnt even attempt a heating coil lest one of them electrocutes themselves.

These ponies are kinda fuckups. I guess thats why they both got axed. Hell at this rate the robots gonna come back and find both ponies dead and the radio station burned down.

>>27392226
This and sleep seem like the safest option.
>>
File: 64.png (185 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
64.png
185 KB, 600x600
>>27392226
>>27392245
>>27392312
>>27392316
Freshly Squeezed moves some things to the sides of the room so that Cleaver buttons doesn't trip on them before taking her into her hooves and guiding her to a corner. where she guides Buttons to the ground.
"Stay calm Buttons. it's probably just temporary. I'll take the first waking shift and when you're done sleeping your eyes will probably be better."
"But weren't you the one that was really tired? shouldn't you sleep first?"
"You're not in any shape to keep watch if you're blind."
"I guess... Can you please put my glasses somewhere safe?"
"Yeah. I'm going to set them on the desk."
>Squeezy places buttons' glasses on the desk next to the radio before grabbing Buttons' shotgun heading back over to Butttons.
>Fresh curls up next to Buttons and touches Buttons with the gun.
"Rest on me, I've got your shotgun and if I need to wake you up for some reason it'll be easier this was."
"A-alright, thank you Squeezy."
>Realizing how warm Fresh is Buttons nuzzles into the pegasus feeling more comfortable than she thought she could be. Buttons quickly find herself fast asleep holding Freshly Squeezed.
>Fresh was very tired before hand and this sleep shift isn't going to be easy. Buttons' warmth is quickly convincing the pegasus to fall asleep soon Squeezy succumbs to her urges and looses the fight to keep her eye-lids open.

>Buttons Dreams about being in a grocery store and not knowing what she wants.
>Squeezy dreams about being at some pony's house party and not knowing the host or any of the guests.

What do both mares do?
>>
I'm going to have to call it here for the night. I've got work tomorrow.
>>
>>27392857
Fresh and Buttons wake up, see the robot, and point their weapons.
>>
>>27392868
Agree with this. Also if the weapons don't work maybe the welder will kill it, or at least weld it to the floor.
>>
>>27392863
Thanks for running. I'm enjoying this quest a lot and strongly wondering where you're going with it.
>>
>>27392857
While catching an arc like that unprotected is a bitch, Buttons should be fine after a few minutes.
>>
Beb
>>
>>27394838
>>
>>27395468
>>
Wake me up. Can't wake up. bump.
>>
>>27396039
>>
>>27397868
>>
I bet those robots make that "dootdootdootdoot" sound hat floating robots make. Bump.
>>
>>27398533
>>
File: 65.png (377 KB, 1205x600) Image search: [Google]
65.png
377 KB, 1205x600
>>27392868
>>27393035
>>27393891
>Squeezy jolts awake with a feeling that she's being watched filling her sub-conscious. upon waking she finds that her instincts aren't wrong as a robot looms overhead.
>Freshly Squeezed twitching as she wakes up also rouses Buttons who finds that her blindness has passed as she opens her eyes to a blurry world.
>Without a second thought Freshly Squeezed fires the shotgun at the robot. A blue aura appears where the pellets come close to the robot, which blocks the pellets letting them fall to the ground.
>The robot hovers above the two ponies, "Oh come now. You didn't think we would come here without some way to avoid being damaged by your weapons did you?"
>While the robot is saying this Button's horn lights up as she quickly uses her telekinesis to attach the arc welder to the robot.
>Buttons is successful in her attempt and the robot begins smoking. eventually the robot stops floating and falls to the floor with a metallic thud.

What do both mares do?
>>
>>27400146
Find a toolbox or something, crack that fucker open.
>>
>>27400146
Let's cut off its weird arm things. Just because we're cruel like that.
>>
>>27400146
Maybe it has some transmitter inside we could use to call for help
>>
>>27400146
Make sure it's disconnected before touching it.
>>
>>27400215
Those might be antennas, part of a transmitter, don't do that
>>
>>27400371
True. Maybe instead of being cruel, we can become friends with it. It can potentially give us a lot of help.
>>
>>27400394
Anon what. There's a lot in between there.
>>
>>27400404
So should we poke its eye out instead then?
>>
>>27400419
I think we should open the casing so we can access its electronics.
>>
>>27400146
Let's investigate those symbols while we're poking around.
>>
File: 66.png (344 KB, 1205x600) Image search: [Google]
66.png
344 KB, 1205x600
>>27400186
>>27400215
>>27400309
>>27400339
>>27400371
>>27400448
>Buttons disconnects the arc-welder from the robot and shuts it off. The robot doesn't move.
>Both ponies get some tools from the equipment room and pop the robot open and the smell of burning plastic fills the room.
>Buttons finds that the lower antennae can be dis-attached. It has a wire that connects at the base a telescoping shaft and a fold out fin that seems to be made out of some kind of fabric.
>Pulling some of the smoking components from the robot Squeezy begins to notice the words "Avarus Systems" on many of the components coupled with the symbol painted on the robot's case.
What do both mares do?
>>
>>27400683
Keep gutting?
>>
>>27400683
We could try hooking up the antenna to the existing system in this building.
I'm presuming these robots have pretty sophisticated hardware.
>>
>>27400683
Could the robot's shell be used as armor or just some basic form of protection? I think we should try that.
>>
>>27401040
seconding
>>
File: 67.png (364 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
67.png
364 KB, 600x600
>>27400981

Both mares continue gutting the robot finding more parts that are visibly ruined.
After nearly disassembling the robot Freshly Squeezed asks, "Do you think we could use that antennae for the radio?"
Buttons thinks about it for a bit, "I guess but I'm not sure where you want to try connecting it... Do you think we could use this robot as armor?"
"The robot's case does come apart in two halves that we could use but we still need something to strap it on with."
>Meanwhile the lights begin to flicker as if something is happening to the power.

What do both mares do?
>>
>>27400146
>>27400683
The robot said "we" and is certainly capable of broadcasting. More will probably come looking for this one. If we can, we should try to use it to boost our signal. Maybe we can make contact with the ship.
>>
File: scrap.png (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
scrap.png
107 KB, 600x600
I think I'm going to call it here for the night. Things are moving slow and I'm feeling a bit tired.
>>
>>27401164
Goodnight Bath.
>>
>>27401164
sleep tight sleepybath
>>
>>27401119
Geez, it's really coming down.
We need to find a point to wire in the new antenna.
Somewhere along the line running from the equipment inside to the roof.
>>
beb
>>
Am I the only one who finds the progression of this quest to be fascinating? It was clearly intended to be an arena pitting the two mares against each other, but the initial surge of bloodlust has gradually been replaced by a desire for cooperation. It's weird how a bunch of anons in a hive mind are acting so singularly despite being steered towards individual action.

Quest master, props to you.
>>
>>27401878
As soon as I read the first few posts of this quest I was hoping it'd come to truce. And I'm glad Bath was nice enough to allow such.
>>
>>27401823
>>
>>27402825
>>
>>27403251
>>
>>27403745
>>
>>27404150
>>
>>27404569
>>
Much Bumping today.
>>
bamp
>>
Bunp
>>
File: 1462938829759.jpg (42 KB, 282x425) Image search: [Google]
1462938829759.jpg
42 KB, 282x425
>>27407962
>>
File: 67.png (389 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
67.png
389 KB, 600x600
>>27401136
>>27401212
Freshly Squeezed speaks up, "I'm still pretty sure that the tower outside was what was used for actually broadcasting. If we're going to hook this antenna up to the radio we probably have to attach it to what's left of the tower."
Cleaver buttons considers Squeezy's proposal, You're probably right, lets see how bad it is out there.
>Both ponies go to the window on the front of the building and see that the storm hasn't gotten any better in the time it has been going. It looks like the land has been flooding and the rain seems to rapidly change directions.
>They don't realize it at fist but soon the ponies notice something ominous floating around the building. a lot of somethings.

What do both mares do?
>>
>>27408446
Well, this is bad. There are at least 4 pissed off ball bots out there. Between them and the storm, our chances of getting to the antenna and back are not good. Is there any way we can hook those antennas up to the radio inside?
>>
>>27408446
I don't think waiting out the storm is an option anymore.we need to get a signal out now before the robots or the water level get us.
Can we attach these at the machine instead of the tower?
If they're as sophisticated as the est of the robot they should still be better.
>>
>>27408446
How are they flying in that storm?
>>
>>27408539
Maybe hook the robot's antenna to the antenna line that goes out to the tower, with magic not by hoof, don't want to get zapped.

The robots coming at us is still a problem, if that's what they are doing. We might want to do some more barricading, though we know they can shift in and out of portals anyways so the radio should be the first priority.
>>
File: 68.png (184 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
68.png
184 KB, 600x600
>>27408524
>>27408539
>>27408668
Squeezy observing the situation asks, "Do you think you could maybe use your telekinesis to attach the antennae outside from here."
Feeling embarrassed Buttons admits, "I... Can't reach that far with my magic. Maybe we should try attaching it to the back of the radio itself."
Squeezy looks over a concerned Buttons, "Yeah, That's probably a good move."
>Both ponies dis-attach the non-power wires from the back of the radio and spice a connector together for the robot's antennae.
>After hooking up the robot piece they fire up the radio and instead of boosting their signal the antennae springs to life, randomly generating force fields, tossing small objects and cloaking areas around the radio. >buttons uses her telekinesis to try tuning the radio in a desperate attempt to hail the ship, instead tuning the radio seems to change what the antennae is doing to the physical world.

What do both mares do?
>>
>>27408779
Wait, can't they use portals? There must be a setting that opens one!
>>
File: 69.png (185 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
69.png
185 KB, 600x600
>>27408856
Squeezy gets excited, "Hey, do you think we could maybe teleport with this thing!? We could be home free!"
"I don't know let me see if I can figure this out."
>Buttons continues tuning the radio and the antennae continues to shift it's effects after the device tosses most of the contents of the room around with it's own telekinetic ability Buttons feels less hopeful about being able to teleport with it.
"Squeezy?"
"Yes?"
"I don't think this thing can teleport us, and after playing with it, I think that even if it can I don't know how to choose where it sends us."
"Well if their not using this thing to teleport, what are they using? Like do you think there's like a building with a big teleporter in it?"
"I don't know, maybe another part of the robot is the teleporter. either way trying to teleport by hap-haphazardly hooking a teleporter up to a radio doesn't sound like something we can safely teleport with."
"Well, if we can't find a way to teleport out of here and we can't use this to send a rescue message, we're going to have to think of a way past those robots outside. I don't think they're here to apologize and send us back home so whatever they're here for is probably really really bad."

What do both mares do?
>>
>>27409083
Well shit. I don't know.
What other buildings were around here? Any others that might have antennas?
Have we already searched everything in this building for supplies?
>>
>>27409083
We must set up traps for the robots in case they come in.
>>
>>27409083
Unless we can convince them to get hit by lightning we don't have a lot of options.
I suppose we can use whatever power sources we have available against any that get close.
>>
>>27409083
check robot for any other potentially useful parts

otherwise, try not to cry, cry a lot
>>
File: 70.png (395 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
70.png
395 KB, 600x600
>>27409197
>>27409201
>>27409258
>>27409268
Squeezy starts to panic a bit, "We've got to think of something we can use the welder for a little bit but I'm not sure it's going to last if the lights start flickering again."
"Well, let's set up some traps for the robots I mean, they've got to come to get us."
"What are we going to set up traps with!? We've got a nail-gun with a depleting air-tank, a couple of guns that are running low on bullets and a couple of oversized dull knives!"
>The lights begin to flicker off and Buttons illuminates the room with her horn.
"I don't know feather-brain! I'm just trying to stay fucking positive! "
"Well, Pin Head, excuse me if I don't think that fucking good feelings are going to save us maybe we need some actual fucking plans."
"Well I don't see you coming up with any ideas you stupid bitch!"

What do both mares do?
>>
I'm going to call it here for the night.
>>
>>27409374
Alright, Goodnight.
>>
>>27409370
Al I can think of is to try spawning weapons from thin air again.
>>
>>27409370
Whoa whoa whoa, this isn't the time to fight. Buttons, you were a substitute teacher so you should know better than to name call. Apologize to Squeezy for starting this little fight. Blame it on stress or something.

As for what to do: huddle together and cry in fear find some blunt objects and get ready to bash some shit up.
>>
Why is this not on anonpone
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.