[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which pony likes to get cummed on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1077017.jpg (39 KB, 560x494) Image search: [Google]
1077017.jpg
39 KB, 560x494
Which pony likes to get cummed on?
>>
>>27390559
OP.
>>
>>27390559
NRDT baby what's the matter? Did the mean mean janitors delete your waifuwars shut posting general?
>>
I realize I am asking a lot of this board, but could somone explain to me the logic of the prissy and uptight girl being promiscuous?

Honestly it all but confirms the narrative that Rarity reminds you of girls you couldnt have
>>
>>27390677
no
>>
>>27390559
rarity is a pure maiden. remember how she was terrified to go and talk to trenderhoof and then bitch twilight (who happens to be a closet whore) just fucking pushed her into him with magic? rarity is a pure virgin
>>
>>27390677
all the more fitting for me to fantasize about non-consentually enlarging her ponut and pussy with my cock.
>>
>>27390559
why the fuck is the background Bliss from windows xp
>>
File: superb gent deal wiv it.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
superb gent deal wiv it.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>>27390677
>>27390696
fucking smug whore, looking at me like i'm something she stepped in

she's fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>27390677
>Honestly it all but confirms the narrative that Rarity reminds you of girls you couldnt have
Thats a nice peojection there rarifag. DYEWTS? It stems from the fact that she's extremely flirty in the show, hitting on several characters.
>>
>>27390609
Jesus, NRDT is like the bogeyman around here. Maybe OP just wants to talk about cumming on ponies, not everything has to be waifu bait you autist.
>>
>>27390768
Kek.

In the show she has a few highly idealized stallions she shows romantic interest in.

And her romantic interests are always something out of a kid's storybook.

If this was the comics, ie something made by different writer, then your worthless argument would hold aome water.
>>
>>27390710
She is likely virginal. It fits with her well established characterization of over idealizing romance and wanting a long term partner/husband
>>
>>27390781
Well NRDT's thread just got deleted, and this kind of bait thread is exactly his style. Until OP replies, we can't be sure.
>>
File: 1463370736670.jpg (40 KB, 499x470) Image search: [Google]
1463370736670.jpg
40 KB, 499x470
>>27390785
>worthless argument
Ouch, someone's getting defensive. She doesn't have an idealized vision of romance, she has an idealized vision of herself. She's extremely narcissistic, second to Dash, believing that she is entitled to a prince who treats her like gold. Notice how she doesn't go through the same routine with Trenderhoof? That's because she isnt romantic, she seeks relationships for societal gain, hence why she only goes after extremely popular/influential stallions. If all she wanted was a loving relationship, why hasn't she gonna for Spike yet? He would treat her like gold, but no, he's not popular enough for her.
>>
>>27390831
It probably is bait, since people are here "arguing" (really only one guy has made an argument supported by in show evidence) about Rarity.

So it seems to have accomplished that
>>
>>27390831
>we can't be sure.
So you just decide to go ahead and start shit flinging? I'm pretty sure OP just wants to talk about cumming on horses. It's a pretty popular subject here on /mlp/.
>>
>>27390846

I notice nothin you said, even if true, supports the "she's slutty" argument

>narcissistic

Explains why she's willing to look bad for others right?

Your "argument" hinges on entitlement. The only evidence of which being that she aims high. So really no evidence

And yet, when approaching Blueblood she was reassuring herself that she had to play her cards right and not be too forward. I mean, if she's trying to regulate her behavior is she really entitled?

With trendeehoof this is even more obvious wherein she overhauls her behavior to be more appealing. Such entitlement right?

As for Spike, nigga, ever since Dragon Quest it's been consistently shown that she cares about him a lot more than others, being willing to fight for him
>>
>>27390768
> It stems from the fact that she's extremely flirty in the show, hitting on several characters.
>DYEWTS?
Do you? I think you're not seeing things for what they really are, Mr. "I Got Rejected By Stacy".
>>
File: 1463491097670.jpg (34 KB, 576x640) Image search: [Google]
1463491097670.jpg
34 KB, 576x640
>>27390908
>Explains why she's willing to look bad for others right?
Are you implying that people with mental issues are permanently unwavering with those issues? That's fucking retarded mang
>Blueblood she was reassuring herself that she had to play her cards right and not be too forward
Yea, because he's a fucking prince, who could drop her at any time.
>With trendeehoof this is even more obvious wherein she overhauls her behavior to be more appealing
Do you not understand how women work? When faced with a man they can't have, they will do LITERALLY ANYTHING just to get him. Happens all the time.
>As for Spike, nigga, ever since Dragon Quest it's been consistently shown that she cares about him a lot more than others, being willing to fight for him
She does this for every single one of her friends, so spike is nothing special. She knows that spike has a thing for her, so if she really wants "romance" then why hasn't she gone after him yet?
Face it Rarifag, you're waifu is a nice pony and a good character, I'm just shitposting in a pointless thread.
>>
>>27391005
>>27391005
I'm implying that her characterization is against the diagnosis of narcissism.

But good to see you've conceded that and my point that your arguments are incongruent

>ah man she's hitting on every guy!

>nah man, she's just after the rich fucks

>admits she regulates her behavior to be more appealing
>somehow is still entitled

It's also something she does in non-romantic situations, kinda important for her element

And her ferocity in defending Spike is much greater than all competitors'

I wondered if you were but I need to regain my rarifag powers. Been away for two years
>>
>>27390726
I came here to ask this.
>>
>>27390559
>That image quality
>windows XP background
This concerns me.
Its almost like.....I don't think this image was made by a human.
>>
>>27390726
>>27392103
>being this new
Go watch the fucking Anthologies.
>>
>>27390768
>hitting on several characters
In the comics, not in the show itself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.