[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightly Scilight Thread #103
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 228
"Has Science gone too far?" Edition.

Previous thread:
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times

Notice:
Post any /nst/ pastebins that have not been added to the archive.

I'm JoJo I made thread 1, a lot of other early threads, and i've done most of the threads that "Anonymous" posted I will continue to post these threads until OP decides to come back
ask any of the writefags for verification
>>
>>27382050
forgot to post the new pastebin
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

and I guess this is my tripcode
>>
File: 1443471280737.png (481 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443471280737.png
481 KB, 1980x1080
>You go crimson, hiding your face with your hands.
>T:"HEY! Trixie was enjoying the attention! Unlike SOMEBODY, this is the closest Trixie is ever going to get to a cute nerd waifu!"
>The comment cuts easily through your embarrassment, causing you to break out laughing.
"Don't worry Trix, we'll find you a 'nerd waifu'!"
>Trixie puffs out her cheeks.
>T:"A CUTE one?"
>Moony loses it.
"Only the CUTEST for you Trixie <3"
>T:"She better be! Now lets get going, Trixie wants to see the Volcano!"
>She hops on Garnet and ushers you in. Following her you find the water to be suprisingly okay for winter. Cold but not uncomfortable.
>Alpheus is nice and comfy to hold onto, unlike Ruto.
>From the look of her, she's not exactly soft. Moony probably should have used her Dragonair honestly.
>The water along the route is notorious for having an over abundance of pokemon in it, which makes battling inevitable. Luckily they also installed floating platforms every so often trainers could use to rest or fight if they didn't have pokemon that could swim.
>Being stubborn as ever, Spike trys to keep up by leaping from platform to platform instead of just getting in his freaking ball. He misses more than a hand full of times but Alpheus is more than happy to help him back up from time to time.
>You and the girls decide about 3/4th of the way there to grind a bit and finish evolving anything left on your parties. For you this just equates to watching, but with the girls dressed like this...
>That's far from boring~
>Just as predicted, Pearl evolves into an Altaria before you reach land, along with Wilfred, Solaris, and Bishop (Alakazam, Volcarona, and Bisharp respectfully.)
>Honestly an ocean is a pretty harsh environment to train a fire type and steel type in but... you guess it's effective?
>Each officially having a fully evolved team, you decide to head to shore and sight see.
>>
File: _80083305_bigpainting.jpg (48 KB, 624x535) Image search: [Google]
_80083305_bigpainting.jpg
48 KB, 624x535
>>27382050
Previous thread: >>27320245
>>
Pastebin for Moblight now available at http://pastebin.com/dCjhbyLK
More actual green coming tomorrow
>>
>>27382143
that too my bad
today is not my day
>>
>>27382179
Thank you fampai.
>>
File: good job.jpg (51 KB, 635x474) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
51 KB, 635x474
>>27382191
Just doing my part
>>
>>27382187
>that too my bad
that is my bad
today is really screwing me over
>>
File: 1438480865203.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438480865203.jpg
402 KB, 1920x1080
>>27382142
If there is going to be beach smut I might have to start reading this green from the beginning.
Also, Moondancer is a shit waifu.
>>
File: photo_1463263838351.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
photo_1463263838351.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>27382142
>Arriving on land, it's way hotter than you expected. The weather is basically the same seeing as its so close to Fuchsia, but the ground is full of tiny cracks expelling geothermal heat. Somehow the winter air and volcanic heat combine into an odd dry heat that's perfect beach weather.
"Did any of you pack summer clothes?"
>They both shake their heads.
>T:"Nope, Trixie's never been one to keep multiple outfits."
>M:"No, I figured I could just fly home if my journey took that long. I mean I still could..."
"Okay I guess we're all staying in bikinis!"
>Moondancer stares daggers at you, but shrugs.
>M:"I didn't really want to make the trip anyway. Just... don't let anyone hit on me okay?"
>You make a cup around your mouth.
"ATTENTION EVERYONE, THIS ONE'S MINE! PAWS OFF PLEASE!"
>T:"TRIXIE IS UP FOR GRABS THOUGH! SHE'S TOTALLY SINGLE AND AWESOME!"
>Moondancer flushes all over her body, hiding behind you.
>M:"Fuck you Twilight you knew what I meant!"
>You turn your head and peck her forehead.
"Too bad, I want everyone to know I'm dating the sexiest girl on the island!"
>She squishes your cheeks together.
>M:"Eventually this is going to stop working, and when it does I'm going to be VERY mad!"
"But not today right?"
>She returns your kiss.
>M:"Not even close <3"
>Trixie points her finger in her mouth, pretending to gag.
>T:Trixie demands friend time with Twilight! Being a third wheel is boring!"
>Spike nods, pushing Moondancer towards the pokecenter.
>She giggles and puts her hands up in surrender.
>M:"Fair enough, you win! I'll give you guys some alone time with Twi... But I expect some Trixie/Spike time in exchange!"
>Trixie crosses her arms, pushing her boobs up slightly.
>T:"Trixie SUPPOSES she could find time in her busy schedule..."
>Moondancer tosses out Chester, opting to ride him around instead of walk.
>M:"See you later!"
>>
>>27382328
>Trixie wastes no time grabbing your hand, dragging you and Spike around the island.
>You heard that the island used to be much smaller before the erruption, but now its actually grown fairly large. The locals rebounded fairly well on the tourism you'd say because shops and food stands litter the city now.
>T:"Look at the Volcano! Do you think it will errupt again?"
>You shake your head.
"No, its definitely gone stable. They sent the Hoenn champ in to investigate, theres so little magma left in that vein it will take thousands of years to build up pressure again."
>She pouts.
>T:"That's boring! I wanted to see a COOL volcano!"
"Hey, I didn't say it wasn't cool! The mountain is finally safe enough for trainers to explore its caves, we have no idea what pokemon we could find!"
>Her eyes light up.
>T:"What are we waiting for then?!"
>She tightens her grip, making a bolt for the mountain. You manage to spot Moondancer entering a cave out of the corner of your eye.
>Maybe you'll see her inside?
>Finding a suitable entrance, the two of you adventure into the muggy cavern and begin searching for rare pokemon.
>Keeping Alpheus and Garnet at the lead, you make an excellent team. You lose track of how many fire pokemon you catch, expecially because you let almost all of them go.
>Almost being the key word... You found a little Charmander that you just couldn't let go. It may be selfish, but you kinda want him as a cool pet.
>Peeking over at Trixie from time to time, you catch her smiling contently. You forget sometimes, but true to her word she's still absolutely infatuated with you.
>You wish you could return her love... Maybe if Moondancer hadn't confessed, but you can't say you regret how events played out.
>Still, you hold her close for a brief moment. Brushing your fingers through her soft locks.
"I know it's bitter sweet, but you're a really amazing friend."
>She nuzzles her face into your neck.
"Trixie is the best at EVERYTHING... But thank you Twilight. <3"
>>
File: 1393602213897.png (346 KB, 1024x758) Image search: [Google]
1393602213897.png
346 KB, 1024x758
>>27382436
>Continuing your exploration, the two of you find naturally occurring stones you cant quite identify. You collect them of course, but just as momentos really.
>Eventually Trixie gets hungry and decides to go back to the pokecenter, but you tell her to go on ahead of you.
>T:"Are you sure? I could wait."
"Naw, I want to do sciency stuff. I have you on PSS if I need to find you."
>She rolls her eyes.
>T:"That does sound boring... Just get me before your gym battle okay? Trixie wants to cheer you on!"
>You nod, waving good bye. Spike as usual decides to keep her company, which you assume is partially due to his mind reading powers.
>A few minutes later, you message Moondancer and ask where she is. You hate lying to Trixie but... well your alone time with Moony is fairly rare.
>She gets back to you fairly quickly, telling you to head for the central cavern.
>It's a short walk to the center. Upon reaching it you're shocked.
>The sea has breached into the cavern, creating a mood lit hot spring with bits of fresh vegetation starting to grow. It's essentially a secluded oasis.
>M:"Hey, come on in the waters great!"
>Smiling, you head down the steepish rock to your lover.
>M:"What happened to Trixie?"
"Uh... I kind of told her I was doing science stuff."
>She frowns at you.
>M:"Twilight! That's so mean, I was looking forward to showing them this place too!"
"I know... I guess I just wanted to spend time alone with you. We don't get many chances to be in private."
>She sighs, scooching closer to you.
>M:"I guess..."
>Wrapping your arm around her, you start a suprise tickling fight!
>M:"Pffft! No fair!"
>She splashes you trying to defend herself.
"All's fair in love and war!"
>She wraps her arms around you, picking you up.
>M:"Are you SURE about that Sparkle?"
>Gazing at the deep water you tense up.
"I-it was just a prank!?"
>M:"BONZAI"
>She playfully leaps into the deep end, taking you with her.
>>
There's a lot of green in /nst/ and I only have so much time. What are the best stories to come out of this general? I need to prioritize.
>>
>>27382503
some of the best in order are
>r9klight
>traplight
>muppet

but my personal favorite is boringlight
>>
>>27382503
StalkerLight
Traplight
SciTwi and Anon
Sperglight

Those are the fundamentals
>>
File: Yfw spawn camp.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Yfw spawn camp.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>27382050
>>27382058

>You start walking faster, not interested in what she has to say. You have more thought provoking things to worry about.
>Like how to get that cheating fuck banned.
>"W-well maybe if you explained it to me, I could help you?"
"No. You wouldn't understand. It's personal. Someone did me wrong, and I have to think about how to get them back!"
>Twilight gasps.
>"That's awful! Are you okay?"
"Not really, but I will be--"
>Twilight bumps into your shoulder softly while keeping her hands clenched to her bookbag straps.
"What the fuck?"
>"I-I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I-I was just gonna ask what you were doing after scho--"
>"THERE HE IS!"
>You both look up to an incoming Rainbro,
>"How's it going tea kettle?"
>You groan, and pout.
>Twilight looks confused.
>Rainbow throws an arm around your shoulders.
>"Watch out for this guy egghead. When he gets all steamed up hear him shout."
"Oh wow! Clever usage of a Nursery Rhyme Maybe next you will "lern to weed and white well"!"
>Dash guffaws.
>"You mad or nah?"
>Your blood pressure starts to rise again.
>Rainbow pokes your cheek.
>"Don't play online with this guy Twilight. He ragequits, and calls people cheaters for whooping him like a little kid! HAH!"
"What are you acting so smug about! The same asshole I had to deal with was trapping you in corners!"
>"True, but I didn't rage like you."
"URGH!"
>Twilight is starting to fall behind.
"Oh yeah."
>You turn to the quiet Autismo girl, because that's what autismo's do. They barely speak and shit. You're so knowledgeable about Autistic people.
"What were you going to ask?"
>You and Dash stare at her with big attention filled eyes.
>"U-uhhm..uhhh...I was just wondering if you--what--that is--"
>She starts to panic.
>What a sperg.
"Well hit me up later when you figure out what the hell you were trying to say."
>Dash pokes your cheek again.
"CUT THAT OUT DAMMIT!"
3/
>>
>>27382519
>r9klight
And the dick sucking continues
>>
>>27382503
This looks very baitastic and something that would start shit. But I am going to answer with our generals best
Nohooves's SciTwi and Anon
Chronos's MUPPET
Big Brother Shining Armor
Jeff's Traplight or Stalkerlight
OP Sperglight.
EQGWF r9klight.
And a lot more I haven't catched up yet.
>>
Remember Anons
Pony is for hugs but not for sexual
>>
>>27382560
Wew.
Seems I was right.
Pls ignore him.
>>
>>27382566
>EQGWF r9klight
Can we keep things relevant rather than bringing up ancient, mediocre tripe?
>>
File: tumblr_nu8lxibuQF1s4fo3wo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1761) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8lxibuQF1s4fo3wo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1761
>>27382495
>She wrestles you a bit playfully in the water, tumbling and tickling.
>When you pop back up, you see her bikini top gingerly floating next to her. Moondancers hefty bust in full view.
>Flustered, she wraps an arm around her breasts and grabs for it; but you stop her.
>You grab her top, then remove your own. Tossing both onto the rocks you smile back to her.
"It's just us... Why be embarrased?"
>Moondancer peeks around, confirming you're all alone. Slowly she releases her grasp and awkwardly holds her arm.
>Seeing she's clearly too nervous, you splash her to reincite the cuddle war. Before too long the girlish play recomences.
>Moondancers breasts bounce rhythmically as she tackles you into the shallower waters. Giggling, you try to pepper her in kisses but get stopped at the first one. Moondancer laces her fingers through your hair and holds your mouth to hers, darting her tongue around your mouth.
>You follow her lead, holding her close and tracing her spine with your fingers.
>Feeling her erect nipples brush yours, a short gasp escapes you. She breaks the kiss, drifting her mouth lower to an exposed areola.
>Her tongue dances across your sensitive flesh, eliciting an admitted cute moan.
>Slowly she rakes her teeth slowly over your nipple, causing you to tighten you're grip on her head. Gasping in pleasure, you bring her back in for another deep kiss.
"I love you~"
>M:"I love you too~"
>She trails kisses down your neck, stopping at your collar bone.
>Gently, Moondancer raises her mouth to your ear.
>M:"...Want to see how long I can hold my breath? <3"
>>
File: 1460510607892.jpg (227 KB, 1280x788) Image search: [Google]
1460510607892.jpg
227 KB, 1280x788
>>
2 > 1
>>
>>27382611
Oh yea boi. Twi is gonna get some like no one ever has!
>>
>>27382503
also any of Dot's stories are good
twitwi
bullylight
sugarlight
>>
>>27382657
Where the fuck did dot go anyways? She was the only good writefag here. >>27382653
>>
>>27382673
Kek.
0/10 would never reply again.
>>
>>27382673

Dot is still around
>>
>>27382611
Lood
>>
File: Metal_gear_Rising.jpg (1016 KB, 2318x2229) Image search: [Google]
Metal_gear_Rising.jpg
1016 KB, 2318x2229
>>27382611
>It takes you a second to register the question; you casually but excitedly nod.
>Her hands disappear into the water. Soon after you feel whats left of your swimsuit slide off as Moondancer tosses it with your top.
>Just as quickly, her head dives under leaving only the top still visible in the low light.
>She brings her mouth to your sex, pushing at its lips with her tongue. You arch your back in bliss as you grasp the ground beneath you.
>Moondancer spreads your legs further, massaging your pussy thoroughly but swiftly orally.
>Losing all control, your moaning echos through the chamber.
>Just as you start to worry about Moondancer, she lifts her head from the water.
>Along with you.
>Not one to give up mid way, she drapes your legs over her back and continues to dig in. This time going for depth with her tongue.
"F-fuck... M-Moondancer that f-feels~"
>Wrapping your legs around her neck, you force her deeper.
>Her face already dripping in your fluids, she probes your inner walls in a circular motion do drive you crazy.
>Panting and practically screaming in ecstasy, your grip onto your hair.
"M-M-Moony, I t-think I'm go- AH! Going to...~"
>She looks up at your pleading face, glistening, and directs her attention a couple inches higher.
>Battering your clit with her tongue, she brings you to the most earth shattering orgasm of your life. You bite into your own hand as you squirt and twitch in completion.
>You try to signal her to stop, but minutes go by before you can get the strength to get her attention. By time you've reached your third orgasm your entire lower half is as good as numb.
>M:"*Huff, huff.* Sorry... I was in the mom-"
>You bring her into another kiss, not caring in the slightest about the taste of yourself on her lips.
>>
>>27382709
And that's all for tonight. The next part officially posted in the thread won't actually be the next update, I'll be putting a paste exclusive update all at once between now and then. I would post it here, but I don't like posting fetish heavy stuff in the thread. Feels a little magic realmy to me I guess :^ So look forward to that!
>>
>>27382746
thanks chronos
>>
>>27382746
Great update.
>>
There is currently a ban on Human Shimmigrants
all shimmigrants must be a pony or they are not allowed
>>
>>27382685
>where the fuck is $WRITEFAG
>he was the only good writefag here
i'm not that guy you replied to, but this sounds an awful lot like another vintage /nst/ maymay.
>>
File: 7j2pTy3.jpg (281 KB, 1200x2022) Image search: [Google]
7j2pTy3.jpg
281 KB, 1200x2022
An underrated and forgotten SciTwi story from the pre-FG games era. Anyone care to add it to the SciTwi Pastebin? I liked it a lot.

http://pastebin.com/TwKJ6LvH
>>
>>27383175
is this the story with Snow Crash references?
if so that writefag is one based motherfucker
>>
>>27383175
oh I remember that story!
>>
>>27383175
isnt that the story where there is a cab driver who everyone thinks he is part of the italian mob even though he isnt
>>
>>27383242
Enzo is totally is a mobster, but insists on being an upright citizen who happens to have dubious things happen to his totally legitimate business.
>>
File: 1443672422060.png (387 KB, 758x526) Image search: [Google]
1443672422060.png
387 KB, 758x526
>>
File: 1457301757432.jpg (125 KB, 761x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457301757432.jpg
125 KB, 761x1000
Sooooo...
Did R9klight return yet?
>>
File: 1463280667570.jpg (80 KB, 864x706) Image search: [Google]
1463280667570.jpg
80 KB, 864x706
>>27383102
But that would just make people want to snuggle them more and give them more power
>>
>>27383450
The shitposting certainly did
>>
>>27383478
That a hard no?
>>
>>27383517
eqg did come back and watch for eqg
>>
>>27383175
It'll be added, famicom
>>
>>27383517
It hasn't been updated but the story is set to resume after the writefag's graduation
>>
>>27382589
What's ancient and mediocre tripe about eqgwf's r9kLight story m8?

r9kLight is what started this whole general. Not to mention that is also one of the best greentext and one of our absolute favorite for all, if not most of us in this general.
>>
Has boringlight been finished yet?
>>
>>27384392
If you were a fish, you would have been killed a long time ago.
>>
I'm stuck at work right now, but I'm gonna storytime this in another thread in about 3 hours when I get home from work. Thought I should say so here too since the book's centered around Scilight. I just finished reading it and it was really cute and heartwarming to me.
>>
>>27385037
That looks fucking amazing.
>>
>>27385033
I feel like there's a deep meaning behind that post of yours that i'm supposed to get, but i'm just not able to.

Care to explain, m8?
>>27385037
Can't wait for this.
>>
>>27385170
Only the weak fish takes the bait.
>>
>>27385037
I'm starting the storytime for that book here now if any of you are interested:
>>27385480
>>
File: 1438574183841.jpg (99 KB, 419x269) Image search: [Google]
1438574183841.jpg
99 KB, 419x269
>>
>>27385170
Jesus dude. Of course this that's your favorite story. You almost never step out of this general, do you?
>>
File: t-1000 not happy.gif (817 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
t-1000 not happy.gif
817 KB, 500x227
I want my r9klight
>>
>>27386273
Hard to wanna write for people like that too. Best thing to do is move in
>>
>>27386604
On
>>
>People want to start shit between writefags through the power of shitposting, again.
This isn't going to work, it hasn't worked in 102 threads, it's not going to start working now.
Also I call samefag.
>>
File: 1443984025356.png (636 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1443984025356.png
636 KB, 750x750
>>
>>27386273
What's wrong with having one of the many greentext stories born from this general as my favorite, lad?

Isn't that the point of all generals on /mlp/?

To enjoy a certain something that you love and liking it?
>>27386604
Why hard?
>>
>>27387004
You're more than welcome to enjoy what you like, but calling it "the best greentext" and "everyone's favorite by far" implies everyone else is shit. Plus you're speaking for people who may have clear differing opinions. It's just a shit thing to do and dissuades new blood from writing. I hate to say it but this thread is as bad as NTT was now.
>>
>>27387035
>thread about Twilight
>one autist ruins it all
sounds about right
>>
>>27387035
>saying you like one greentext the most implies others are shit

You realize that writefags hate nofun fags way more than someone having a favorite that isn't them. Loosen up and stop being so negative
>>
>>27387035
Sorry m8, it wasn't my intention.

can u fogwimme? :3
>>
>>27384936
No. I've been writing in a different general for a bit, but the CYOA and BoringLight will return either tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>27387094
I'm not referencing the current writefags who have needed here and know what to expect and are used to it. I'm talking about new writers who come here with content only to be ignored or told someone has better green than they'll ever have. Would you cook for someone that talks about how great someone else is at cooking even as they eat yours?
>>
>>27387139
Been not needed
>>
>>27387127
YES BORINGSHIT
>>
>>27387139
>told someone has better green than they'll ever have
Literally when.
>>
>>27387155
"The best green ever, and by far all our favorites"
>>
>>27387155
just ignore him
he just wants to start shit in /nst/
>>
That-guy-with-Anon-teacher-story
Sorry but I can't post today.
Hopefully, I'm gonna have some free time tomorrow.
I'll try to do something, m8s.
Sorry again.
>>
>>27387181
its ok anon-teacher
but I love your story so please come back
>>
>>27387172
You're free to disregard it as such. My point is to keep subjective opinions exclusive to one's own preferences. That's all. If something going against your own status quo offends you, or triggers you, my bad
>>
>>27387035
>but calling it "the best greentext" and "everyone's favorite by far" implies everyone else is shit.
Holy shit. This is the neutral meme all over again.
>>
>>27387004
enjoying what you like is one thing, but move out of your comfort zone every now and then. there is an entire people with millions of people to call faggots and discover new interests with.
>>
File: 1461829958855.png (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461829958855.png
8 KB, 300x300
>you will cuddle with Twilight
>you will enjoy eachother's company
>you will have lots of fun with her
>>
>>27387205
>>27387124
>>
>>27387200
Missing the point completely. But it's okay. It happens
>>
>>27387223
>You will skype with Twilight
>She will tell you she has her old Crystal Prep uniform
>You will ask her to model it for you
>It will be a little tight on her
>You will ask her to do lewd things in it like [removed for the sake of you get audiences]
>She will do them making anime whore peace sign gestures.
>She will demand you stand up and take your pants off and [removed for the sake of younger audiences] in fro t of her
>>
>>27387255
UNF UNF UNF RAVE
>>
>>27387181
Can you not blogpost? "Oh man guys muh free time!" three times in a row isn't needed.
>>
>>
>>27387181
dont listen to the shitposter
we love your story
>>
>>27387641
>you will never see a drunk Twi strip down at a party
>that will never happen because twi is a good girl
>>
>>27387641
Who's the other girl in the small bubble besides drunk naked Sci-Twi?
>>
>>27387641
is that image from some greentext story?
>>
>>27388038
sane twilight

>>27388066
not that I know of
>>
File: 1449193703535.jpg (1 MB, 2059x2994) Image search: [Google]
1449193703535.jpg
1 MB, 2059x2994
>>
File: 1437259696810.png (318 KB, 866x1125) Image search: [Google]
1437259696810.png
318 KB, 866x1125
I have a theory:
IceMan has the hots for Jeff, but Jeff likes to be tsundere about it and enjoys mocking him for fun.
>>
>>27388933
Can confirm
:^)
>>
File: 1449204056790.png (160 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1449204056790.png
160 KB, 390x470
>>27388962
>>
File: file.png (165 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165 KB, 500x345
>>27388933
>Jeff is tsundere for me
>I'm tsundere for EQG
>>
File: photo_1459008340648.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
photo_1459008340648.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>27389354
Best memes
>>
File: 1438223623195.gif (494 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438223623195.gif
494 KB, 200x200
>>27389458
The plot thickens
>>
File: 1439875754116.jpg (96 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
1439875754116.jpg
96 KB, 600x842
>>27389354
>>27389483
>>
>>27389458
POTTERY
>>
File: 213412341324213.png (244 KB, 872x916) Image search: [Google]
213412341324213.png
244 KB, 872x916
Out of curiosity would the be friends or would that be way too awkward for them?
>>
>>27389811
If they were to touch everything would be consumed by nothingness formed from the unraveling of space time due to the exact same existence colliding in one spatial universe. So kinda right with the awkward thing
>>
File: 1442638131050.jpg (143 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1442638131050.jpg
143 KB, 960x720
>>27389458
>IceMan is tsundere for EQG
Are secret writefag things happening in that Skype group? Do you guys constantly ERP each other? Is there tons of writefag drama? ANONS DESERVE THE TRUTH.
>>
File: 1358785217535.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1358785217535.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27389939
We just shit post and suck each others dicks-
I mean we post memes and preform felatio- FUCK!

[spoilers]Tbh everyone in the Skype group are pretty cool people, cooler than I thought they were in thread. Can't wait to meet them and have a massive orgy- FOR CHRIST SAKE![/spoiler]
>>
>>27389939
Literally nothing of value happens in that chat and I hate everyone there.
>>
File: 1439861290189.gif (590 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1439861290189.gif
590 KB, 480x360
>>27390049
Rude.
>>
>>27390044
>>27390049
The chat is equal parts IkeaMan sperging about trains and Fireball Z (some dumb show he's obsessed with), random infighting, and my drunken ramblings.

But mostly it's IkeaMan sperging.
>>
File: 1401258117279.gif (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1401258117279.gif
14 KB, 500x500
>>27390285
>>27390291
>tfw dat edit

>>27390275
That gif is almost everything I say in chat. Other writefags can confirm.
>>
>>27390291
I fucking hate chatrooms. Nothing good fucking ever comes out of them. They're probably one of the worst things about this century and I have an astronomically long list of that. If you want to talk to someone, there are a million ways to do it. Chatrooms are breeding grounds for degeneracy. I don't use "degeneracy" as the bastardized /pol/ term either. I mean in its dictionary sense. I honestly feel like they're one of the contributing factors to the downfall of our society.
>>
File: 1438834698047.jpg (100 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1438834698047.jpg
100 KB, 500x666
>>27390291
>IceMan likes Fireball Z.
This will never not be funny.
>>27390316
Didn't knew you were an alcoholic.
Also, yes, being nice is cool.
>>
>>27390369
We are all degenerates anon.
4chin is not much different than chatrooms in that sense.
>>
File: Fireball Super.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fireball Super.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>27390049
:^)
>>
>>27390405
That fight was such bullshit. Hit in general is bullshit. Toriyama should have stopped after the Buu saga. The only thing that can save DBS now is Greg Weisman.
>>
>>27390291
>>27390373
I will neither confirm nor deny any of this information pertaining to my actions within this chat room, except my name is not IkeaMan.
>>
>nobody cares that I am a sperg because IceMan
>>
>>27364130

>The signature laugh which you’d grown to know over the years.
>”That’s why I like you, Twilight. You don’t pull any punches.”
>He took off his polka dot beanie hat and threw it into the flames.
>It lit up instantly. Holes formed where the dots once were and spread out, consuming the whole thing.
>A mass of black and white hair fell down, covering Discord’s face.
>With one motion of his arm, he slicked back the shoulder length mane, leaving only a few strands to hang in front of his sunken, pale yellow eyes.
>”But then, neither do I.”
>You set down your book and gave him your full attention.
“What are you trying to say.”
>He smirked, showing a singular overly large canine.
>Then, in a low, serious tone that, despite the enormous hat-fueled fire only feet away, sent chills running down your spine, he said, ”That I’m going to destroy you in chess later.”
>Chess.
>He must take his rook game very seriously.
>You made sure to keep a straight face, but on the inside, you were laughing.
>In only a few seconds, his entire demeanor changed.
>He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pressed his face against yours.
>”Oh, I brought enough boards for everybody! We’re going to have so much fun once the other guests arrive! I can’t wait. Can’t wait!”
>Good thing Discord’s back acted like a protective wall.
>You could practically feel the daggers Snowy Bridges was staring at you.
>You’d have to have Rainbow Dash keep an eye on him.
>You may have said both eyes were it not for the fact that the cabin would have at least ten people in it by tomorrow night and you needed as many eyes as possible.
>The eleventh being--and you say “being” because you don’t really count her as a person--would be Sunset Shimmer.
>Between Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, and yourself, that would be six eyes.
>Enough to lower your chances of being killed by sixty percent.
>>
>>27390589

>You had it in your gut that Discord wouldn’t hurt you, so you felt confident that in total, you only had a thirty percent chance of dying during that vacation.
>Not the best odds, but you’d faced worse.

>Later that night, three more people had arrived.
>Silver Blossom, who controlled an underground diamond trade that lived in what may as well be broad daylight by bribing the police commissioner with all fine cuts of diamonds.
>The criminal duo Anonymous and Innominate, who took care of illegal prize fighting operations for everything from humans to dogs. They also supplied the chemical cocktails used to bring said fighters to their prime battling conditions.
>You greeted them as warmly as you could. You’ll admit that it could have been nicer, but hey. Sunset Shimmer is the one who wears the fake smile.
>You prefer to be business like.
>Despite your cold tidings, Silver Blossom seemed at least somewhat happy to be there.
>She shook your hand first, giving a small smile.
>”I was shocked to hear what you did to Spitfire. I hope we can move on as friends so that doesn’t happen to either of us.”
“Likewise.”
>Then, she reached into her pocket.
>Rainbow Dash, who had been standing like a guard dog a foot behind you, lunged forward and grabbed her arm.
>”Ow! Hey, relax! It’s not a gun or anything!”
>”A knife then, eh?”
“Leave her be, Rainbow Dash.”
>Silver Blossom yanked her arm out of Rainbow Dash’s grasp and fished whatever was in her pocket out.
>It was a small black pouch that she opened and turned upside down into her hand.
>It produced two earrings.
>She took them gently into her fingers and held them up at either side of your head.
>”Yeah, these look good. I was a little worried yellow wouldn’t be your color, but they look good.”
>You took them from her hands and examined them both.
>>
>>27390449
>Toriyama should have stopped after the Buu saga.
Cell saga. When Gohan was still a good character.
Also, pretty sure that Goku was going to win that fight but they had to put Monaka in there in some way.
Also Whis gives me the weirdest boners.
Let's not talk about this. I feel like a sperg.
>>
>>27390598

>A canary diamond was held onto by what looked like a silver claw. Said claw disappeared into a pearl chain exactly three pieces long, each with decreasing size until it came to the hook.
>Not an inexpensive pair, you should say.
“Thank you.”
>She nodded and walked off, leaving you with the couple of crooks.
“Anonymous. Innominate.”
>”Twilight,” they said in unison.
>The woman, Innominate, took off her glasses and rubbed them against her shirt.
>”It’s too cold up here.”
“You came.”
>”At your behest.”
“Which was a good decision.”
>”You’re awful mouthy for a girl who’s going to spend the next few days surrounded by people who hate her.”
>You could hear Rainbow Dash growl from behind you.
>That was when Anonymous, a towering brick wall of a man, stepped forward and past you.
>He got close enough to Rainbow Dash that they could hold a magazine between them.
>”You better leash your dog before I throw it in the pits,” he bellowed.
>He wasn’t trying to yell. He was simply so large that every sound he made became such.
>”What’d you call me?”
>”A dog. Looks like I was wrong though.”
>”Yeah, that’s what I thoug--”
>”They hear better.”
>”Alright, you son of a bitch! You want to fight?”
>You missed Bon Poni.

Only a short update tonight. Actually, I guess this is an average length for me. Either way, the fully updated story can be found at http://pastebin.com/dCjhbyLK
Sleep tight, /nst/.
>>
>>27390600
Buu saga was the best saga though. For me, the Cell saga really felt unfinished. The Buu saga added depth to several characters and wrapped up the story in a neat little bow until the last episode where they fucked everything up with Uub. I'm also a sucker for Vegeta's onesie.
And for me, it's Vados. Whis just strikes me as your typical fag. Vados is a tall glass of water.
>>
>>27390611
Sleep tight, pupper
>>
>>27390611
I love your Discord.
This green is comfy.
>>
File: 1463539377332.jpg (101 KB, 427x973) Image search: [Google]
1463539377332.jpg
101 KB, 427x973
>>
>>27391339
Why is Starlight so ugly?
>>
File: 1437314094956.png (90 KB, 207x248) Image search: [Google]
1437314094956.png
90 KB, 207x248
>>27391530
That new design looks super cute
I like the pony tail
>>
>>27391607
>Princess Twilight
>Good waifu material
Pick one.
Also isn't it a bit ironic the fact that the princess of friendship has less than 15 or so real friends?
>>
>>27391764
scitwi made at least 11 in friendship games alone
>>
>>
>>27391833
shadowbolts aren't her friends, family
>>
>>27391067
Is... Is her arm okay? It... It looks... Oh dear.
>>
>>
>>27392907
Unf. Also, goodnight bump
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 633x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 633x478
>>27392907
>>
>>27390807
>sea urchin
>comfy
You must be new
>>
>>27393949
New people are comfy
>>
File: 1442895796834.png (225 KB, 657x700) Image search: [Google]
1442895796834.png
225 KB, 657x700
>>
>>27393949
Niet.
I like his greens.
I loved King Anonymous, it reminded me of Big Boss. It was comfy to me.
>>
File: 1444519708032.png (461 KB, 850x864) Image search: [Google]
1444519708032.png
461 KB, 850x864
>>
File: 1442783553893.jpg (176 KB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442783553893.jpg
176 KB, 725x1024
>>
File: mates.png (177 KB, 1017x431) Image search: [Google]
mates.png
177 KB, 1017x431
>>
>>27395585
L-LEWD
>>
>>27395237
This makes Chronos very happy. 100% cute.
>>
>>27395830
Twi is always a cute
>>
File: 1461949602728.jpg (823 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1461949602728.jpg
823 KB, 3264x2448
>>
File: 1452603900639.jpg (1 MB, 3129x2184) Image search: [Google]
1452603900639.jpg
1 MB, 3129x2184
>>
toothpaste mercenary
>>
I want to have fun with twilight
>>
>>27396869
I want to fight other eligible dykes over Twilight
>>
>>27382050
Why is pone uncomfortable?
>>
>>27395585

>Read the book
>Scilight now has a crush on Flash Sentry
>Flash is also the star-player on the basketball team

Fuck that shitty writer, the worst part is that they get the scripts of the new movie and they just throw generic shit in this book
>>
>>
The fuck, I posted an image and it doesn't show up but I get dupe errors trying to post it again.
>>
>>27397098
Oh there it is.
Fuck you gookmoot fix this shit
>>
>>27397097
>Scilight.
>Crush on FS
>A literal chad.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27397097
>>27397265
now here me out, I'm no fan of the yellow quiet FlS, but at least it isn't lesbo shit
>>
>>27397097
>>27397265
Good thing its non canon
But still
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27397205
what was it, senpai
>>
>>27397298
>but at least it isn't lesbo shit
Even dykeshit is better than Flash Sentry.
Also, reminder that the dykeshit shitposter is literally Flash Sentry.
>>
>>27397588
I really doubt it
They will have flash in just so they can sell the chad eqg doll but no actual flashlight
>>
>>27397556
I see this picture every single thread. Aren't there more to post, or any drawfags willing to do some?
>>
>>27397550
... you've got a point, but I digress; dyke shit and all characters with the initials FS and yellow in color are shit
>>
>>27397097
Does this mean we can post Flash and Scilight together, Fighting to the death?
>>
Jeff you promised boringlight
thanks jeff
>>
>>27398114
He's been writing two other stories in another thread and now he's going on a trip somewhere in chicago. So yeah don't expect an update anytime soon
>>
>>27397788
>Scilight is an avid Star Trek fan
>fighting each other to death is the normal mating behaviour of the hard-headed Klingons
>she thinks it's lewd
>may try it out on him
>>
>>27398669
This is in a whole new level of cuckery.
>>
>>27398991
>cuckery
I don't think you know what this means
>>
File: [glass him].webm (807 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
[glass him].webm
807 KB, 1920x1080
>>27399244
I have two definitions of cuck, the real one, and the meme that is used in the 21st century.
The meme one is the one I am using right now.
>>
>>27399309
I do know the meme word, baitfag, and it's virtually analogous to the actual meaning.
>>
File: Tomoko 3.png (147 KB, 340x284) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 3.png
147 KB, 340x284
>>27399343
>it's virtually analogous to the actual meaning.
They are almost the same but one real one is much more degenerate.
An insult of olde that implied that you were raising other man's child.
And the meme one which meaning is that you want your wife to be fucked by someone else. As in here: >>27398669
Cuck. :^)
>>
>>27399421
>trying to start a shitstorm
>baitfag comes out
I like you
>>
File: Tomoko 21.png (43 KB, 237x330) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 21.png
43 KB, 237x330
>>27399537
I love me some (You)'s, Anon.
>>
>>27399421
I'm not the cuck here but I would love that scenario
if Twi and I were dating and we didn't cheat on eachother
>>
File: tumblr_nskd1s652Y1rwizr1o1_540.png (147 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskd1s652Y1rwizr1o1_540.png
147 KB, 540x393
B-but Flash can't just have TWO Twilights
There won't be any left for Sunset
>>
>>27399768
>Sunset
>a lesbian
>not into a fursome
my only objection is FlutterShy, it'd rather be Anon
>>
>>27397788
"That's impossible! How are you still alive?"
>Flash brushes some dust off his jacket and cracks his neck
>"You weren't the only one given 'upgrades,' you know."
"WHAT?"
>"Oh, so you really didn't know?"
>Flash begins to walk in a circle, not bothering to look at you
>You aren't going to attack when he's going to give you information you want, and he knows it
>"I hate to break it to you, Twilight, but you're not as special as you think. But I do have to give you my personal thanks. The lab has made improvements off your original design. The newer models are stronger. Faster. Smarter."
>He suddenly appears next to you
>"Better."
>Huh?
>With a forceful shove, he sends you flying out of the lot and into a parked car, absolutely destroying it
"Argh, that was dirty," you groan, pulling yourself out of the metal mess
>"I didn't say that we were more honorable," he shouts from afar. "Which if you ask me, is your greatest disadvantage."
>Alright, enough talk
>You'll find someone else to give you answers
>Channeling your energy into your legs, you make a giant leap towards Flash, your blade aimed at his head
>But he doesn't draw his own sword to defend himself, only looking at you with a blank expression and his hands behind his back
>Is he STUPID?
>Instinctively, you angle your weapon away from him
>Your blade doesn't make any contact as you shoot past him, your body tumbling as it crashes on the hard ground
"Ugh."
>>
>>27399937
>You pull yourself back up
"Why didn't you--"
>"Try to defend myself? Because I knew you wouldn't strike a defenseless soul."
>Flash brings a fist up
>"Fighting with honor is why strong warriors fall, Twilight! What matters is what they fight for, not how they fight!"
"'Ends versus the means.' I've heard this discussion before!"
>"Think about it! If your pathetic cause loses just because you refuse to fight a little dirty, then would you truly be able to live with yourself?"
"If you think such a cheap question is going to make me reconsider my entire philosophy, then you're just as insightful as you are original, both inside and out!"
>Flash smirks
>You leap at him with a second strike prepared
>Once again, he merely observes as you begin your swing
>But this time you don't stop
>His eyes widen upon the realization and he draws his sword, blocking your blow
>Flash leaps back, his boots skidding on the wet concrete floor
>"Attacking a defenseless man? Maybe you aren't so noble after all."
"Oh please. Like you'd actually go down like that. Enough with the chatter. Time to end this."
>"Ah, such a shame. I was really hoping that we'd have a pleasant conversation."
"I don't pleasantly converse with terrorists."
>Flash chuckles
>"Is that who you think we are? Or is that what they told you? No matter."
>He throws off his jacket, revealing his cyborg appearance
>"History is written by the victors. And when we win, well..."
>His sword starts to glow with electricity
>"The world will see who the terrorists are."
>You enter your battle stance, as does your opponent
>Time to dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI&ab_channel=CrimsonFucker
>>
>>27398552
An anime convention with nude and some other dudes.
>>
Twilight has been kidnapped by a heavily armed gang of whatever persuasion you view most dangerous (niggers, chinks, guidos, moslems, whatever). You know where they are and have their schedule for the next week. You're ass naked and have no tools except a 3 foot long dildo bat and a straw. Do you risk life and limb to save your waifu? If so, how? If not, please give a response explaining why you're a coward and would leave your waifu to be gangraped by these heathens.
>>
>>27399999
o fuk
>>
>>27399999
checked
>>
>>27399997
>and some other dudes.
Those dudes being our writefags.
>>
>>27399999
dayum checkers
>>
>>27400070
Does it matter? What was the point of adding that?
>>
>>27399999
of corshe
>>
File: image.jpg (959 KB, 3000x7319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959 KB, 3000x7319
Thoughts?
>>
>>27399999
>Niggers
I go to their crib and tell them that I know the location of the cure for their super AIDS, aka. albinos. And I take Twilight with me while they are gone.
>>
>>27400182
Plot twist
Twilight was a minority as well.
Now what?
>>
File: 1437369872768.gif (668 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1437369872768.gif
668 KB, 500x281
>>27400121
Dude, like, calm down. I was just clarifying bruh, please no bully.
>>
>>27400202
It's cool m8. Just seems like you went outta your way to say that
>>
Do you guys welcome new writers?
>>
>>27400264
of course but one thing that we don't like is self insert stories where anon gets all the pussy
pretty much everything else is allowed
>>
>>27400198
I bat Twilight to death with the dildo if she is not purple and if she shows any hint on being like the niggers.
If she is just purple and a nice girl we can ride into the sunset to the tune of 80's music.
>>
>>27400264
We always love new writers.
I personally like Anon greens he just needs to earn the pussy that he reaps.
>>
>>27400306
Get to bed son
>>
>>27382551
Is this gonna continue?
>>
>>27400363
Depends. Didn't seem like many wanted it, but I could. Do I need a name?
>>
>>27400264
Absolutely, new blood keeps the thread alive. Regardless of quality I think anyone who wants to write should do so as long as its on topic.
>>
>>27400484
Aren't you in Chicago?
>>
>>27400433
Even if anons don't give a lot of (You)'s, there is a lot of scum that lurks.
So continue.
>>
>>27400597
I think that Chicago has internet connection.
>>
>>27400597
I write most of my shit on my phone Anon, but very observant. I'm road tripping to Chicago and will be meeting the other write fags tomorrow at noon. Of course this is pretty much the definition of blog posting so I'll cut it here.
>>
>>27400580
I want to dance with those devils in the pale moonlight
>>
>>27400736
Post pictures of the orgy
>>
Well shit. Looks like I'll be going to the Tampa comic con alone this year
>>
File: Twily.png (345 KB, 1024x1383) Image search: [Google]
Twily.png
345 KB, 1024x1383
>>27382551
>Not much can be mentioned about your day after Dash's teasing this morning, and afternoon(the bitch. Did you know she has ass hair that's rainbow colored too?).
>All you could concentrate on was how you were gonna get that cunt back.
>That's why during Lunch you're gonna do your research. What can you do to get back at "Luv2R3ad"? What insidious plan can you hatch to make this bastard weep at the taste of your victorious dick?
>Why do you have an erection?
>You sit parked in front of a computer in the school library googling "How to tell if someone is cheating at Gears of War", and reading every forum discussion and blog as your attention span can suffer through.
>So far nothing.
"All these butthurt babies. They're just complaining about someone better than them whooping their ass. Fucking tryhard babies."
>Your situation is different.
>You KNOW that this fuck knuckle is cheating, and you're going to prove it.
>A light tapping breaks your intense concentration.
>You look over your shoulder to find Twilight there, with a nervous smile on her face.
"What is it now?"
>She waves to you awkwardly.
>"I-I uh..I just wanted to say hi...so uh...Hi?"
"Hi."
>You look back at the screen, clicking on a GameFaqs link.
>Heavy breathing puffs against your neck from behind ever so slightly.
"Twilight. Are you still there?"
>"......Yes."
>You blink a few times not turning around.
>It's getting hella awkward.
"Did you want something?"
>".....U-uhm...Kinda?"
>You reposition yourself in the chair, so you're sitting sideways.
"Well?"
>She fiddles with her fingers.
>"Y-I--uh--There's this thing today a---it's--"
>You roll your hand encouraging her to go on.
>"M-me and some friends are getting together f-for a g-gaming thing, an-and I was wondering uh--"
"Wondering...?"
>She begins to sweat. You can't see it on her head, but you can SMELL it.
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"
>Your eyes widen.
4/
>>
File: Darkness Makes It All Complete.jpg (271 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
Darkness Makes It All Complete.jpg
271 KB, 802x1000
>>27400264
Of course! Everyone who wants to write, go ahead and write! We love new content and new friends c:
>>
>>27401009
"Twilight Sparkle...Are you---"
>She shuts her eyes expecting rejection you think, but there's no way you can turn this opportunity. The one opportunity every man in the world, universe current, and over dreams of doing.
>If you'll permit me a moment, I daresay every red blooded male in this thread even.
>Her cheeks turn a lighter purple.
"Are you challenging me to video games?"
>Her eyes fly open, and she looks at you in confusion.
>Because that's what all men want naturally. To beat a girl in Video games! Nailed that shit right on the head.
>"N-No! I was trying to ask you on a date--"
"Pfft. Nice try Twilight. You think you're gonna catch me off guard by trying to backtrack on your previous statement by making me think you LIKE me or something?"
>She turns red.
>"N-no! I love you and--"
>You cross your arms.
"Puh-Leeze. Your mind games don't work here Cerebral Assassin. I'm onto your little plan, and I accept. Game on!"
>You pose like Jaden Yuki, pointing your fingers at Twilight.
>.......Wew.
>You're both just...there locked in this awkward silence.
>One of you should probably leave...
>Twilight clears her throat.
>"S-so....?"
"Dammit Twilight! This was when the rival exits after making the appointment to battle! Go!"
>She scratches her head.
>"B-but I don't---"
"GET OUTTA HERE!"
>"SSH!"
>Cheerilee shushes you from behind a counter.
>Twilight looks at Cheerilee and you a couple times.
>"B-by the Horse statue!"
"I'll be there....ready to end this heated rivalry."
>You mock tip at her, as she leaves the library with a little smile.
"Smiling for when I whoop that ass maybe....bitch."
>>
>>27401108
Turn Down this opportunity* Fml
>>
>>27401130
It's kay senpai, keep going.
Is this binned?
>>
>>27401378
Not yet. I don't think it will be binned
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 228

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.