[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plushie Fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1462432378691.gif (2 MB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1462432378691.gif
2 MB, 960x539
So /mlp/, I have this friend, I've been in contact with him for awhile, he doesn't watch the show, and has little interest in it himself, i've known him for ahwhile and we've been good pals since highschool. But we're not here to talk about him, We're here to talk about his autistic brother. Now, I've met this guy before, The first time I go over to visit, I see a room my friend didn't tell me about, and I peek in being the nosey shit I am, and it's his brothers room. Pony plushies out the fucking ass, my little pony decorations, and some other video game shit, and then I see his brother, he's wearing a Trixie shirt, and he looks at me from his computer and says hello, Not wanting to spill my spaghetti I tell him Hi and say I have to use the restroom.

Now I haven't been over there awhile, but I wanted to give some context to this story.

Now I get a call from my friend, by this point he knows I watch the show, He sounds like he's been laughing pretty hard for a bit and I ask him what's up, and he tells me today he found his brother fucking his trixie plush and screaming out her name in his room.

This man has done something none of us have ever had the guts to do. Keep doing what you do autism plushie fucker, keep doing what you do.
>>
>>27380684
Is he literally autistic or just a fag?
>>
>>27380707
I'm pretty sure he has some form of autism, although my friend could have been fucking with me.
>>
>tfw have Trixie plush
>only snuggled her once for fear of deforming her in sleep
>she stands 'naked' atop a dresser looking down at me now
I could never convince myself to even potentially harm that plushie, yet I don't want to buy a second one because I feel that's more autistic than just snuggling the one I already have.
>>
what do you mean this man has done something none of us have ever dared to do, so many people have fucked their plushies before
>>
>>27380753
And many people have lied about doing it.
>>
>>27380775
You have a point there, I'd fuck a plushie, but only if i knew how to make one
>>
I would only fuck a plushie if it were life size. It would have to be at least as big as a large dog, and I'm pretty sure the big ones are expensive and / or more difficult to make.
>>
I never actually fucked a plushie, but I did use its forelegs to masturbate
>>
>>27380980
You realize that plushies are genderless objects, right? Unless it has a SPH and a fleshlight, rubbing your dick on its hooves isn't substantively different than rubbing your dick on its crotch. You fucked that plush, Anon.
>>
>>27380684
lololol
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>This man has done something none of us have ever had the guts to do
You haven't been to /trash/, havent you?
>>
>>27380684
How old is he?
>>
>>27381158
at least 18-19
>>
>>27380684
>Someone is using the gif I created.

I'm pretty sure a good number of people fucked their plushes around here though.
>>
>>27381023
I took that to mean rubbed them on her vagina. One of my exes admitted to me that she did that. That was before either of us knew it was a thing.
>>
>>27381262
>"Wait, you mean to tell me people rubbing strange objects against their genitals is a thing?!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.