[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jealous of Mando
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 21
File: 313913.jpg (64 KB, 440x534) Image search: [Google]
313913.jpg
64 KB, 440x534
Jealous of Mando
>>
File: fat horse.jpg (123 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
fat horse.jpg
123 KB, 500x384
>>27380301
>>
File: 200% ORA.jpg (88 KB, 761x794) Image search: [Google]
200% ORA.jpg
88 KB, 761x794
>>27380301
Urge to ORA rising
>>
>>27380301
no because woah nelly or mando is canon.
>>
>>27380301
How was EFNW, Gabrel
>>
>>27380301
I'm happy that FiM helped them meet, or something.
>>
Like 4 years ago, but right now?
Nah, can't even fap to her OC.
>>
>>27380301
I missed you, Slashy.
>>
>>27381587
Did you miss him when he fooled like a quarter of the fandom with a fake animatic?
>>
File: CT-O4EjVEAAJnEL.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1588) Image search: [Google]
CT-O4EjVEAAJnEL.jpg
147 KB, 1024x1588
>>27380301
Why would anyone be jealous of mando? Sibsy has become a whale.
>>
>>27381706
How did she get so fucking huge? She used to be so skinny.
>>
Isn't she a little old for his taste?
>>
>>27380301
>No hooves
Nope
>>
>>27381719
no idea, but people from here were posting funny whale puns and fat puns on her twitter until she cried. A good time was had until it turned into a fight between the people who thought it was funny and a bunch of white knights fedora lords.
>>
>>27381730
Kek

>>27381719
>>27381706
I haven't seen a recent pic of her, but maybe she's gotten pregnant or was pregnant and lost the kid.
>>
>>27381755
Well, it was blackgryphon who started this, he was just pissy that she called him out on twitter over the $100 skype calls

http://www.buymymerch.com/merch/consultations--coaching/39/private-consultation--coaching-click-for-more-info/
>>
>>27382085
I remember someone saying that but there wasn't any proof. Although the timing suggests it was him.
>>
>>27382207
Thats the thing about anonomoose trolling on 4chan. you wont get caught unless you get cocky or are dumb enough to accidentally reveal yourself. he will fuck up in time
>>
>>27381755
I wasn't around at the time, but I did heard about that. Even when she was skinny, She was never attractive to me, not my type.

>>27382085
Many keks were had when that happened a year ago. Boy, how time flies.
>>
File: 1453668280153.jpg (266 KB, 992x1386) Image search: [Google]
1453668280153.jpg
266 KB, 992x1386
>>27381755

She lose weight since that drama.

/mlp/ help her with those whale puns
>>
>>27382085
>>27382207
Perlerpony is the only one promoting it was BG at that time. Honestly, I think it was just coincidence. BG is good at staying away at things he don't like, including 4chan.
>>
>>27381755
>fight between the people who thought it was funny and a bunch of white knights fedora lords.
I feel sad that this happened in /mlp/ intrrnally. I remember moralfags and whiteknights being non-existent here and everything was fun. Then they fucking came in. I flipped when someone said "We only troll them if they deserve it!" Fucking hell.
>>
File: 1372853180022.jpg (64 KB, 757x757) Image search: [Google]
1372853180022.jpg
64 KB, 757x757
Mando is a very smart man. He dropped Creber after she reached peak cuteness and went with the has-a-job, knows-how-to-cook, child-bearing, kind-a-cute-if-you-squint wife
>>
File: laughing joseph.png (283 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
laughing joseph.png
283 KB, 600x337
>>27384958
WAIT SO PERLER FUCKING DID THIS?!

FUCKING TRAP WANNABES TRYING TO BE /devilish/. AYY LMAO
>>
>>27384958
>Perlerpony
>>27384979

She's quite rude and gross in person. I didn't know anyone else actually knew about her.
>>
File: gryphon face 1.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
gryphon face 1.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>27384973
>Mando makes a Christmas album with Creber
>gets called a pedophile
>BlackGryphon is constantly with Creber and even lives in her house sometimes
>no one gives a single fuck
Explain.
>>
>>27384973
"HAD-a-job"
>>
>>27384966
Edgy kids tears are tasty. Thank you for yours.
>>
File: 1462319461130.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1462319461130.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>27385010
>SHE

THAT'S HIS SISTER/COUSIN/FAMILY MEMBER "SHE" USES AS A SOCKPUPPET YOU GOOF

HE'S LITERALLY A SJW IN THE "BEING A KEK" DEPARTMENT AND THE "PRETENDING TO HAVE A VAGOOO" DEPARTMENT
>>
>>27385051
>cuck is filtered again

JUST CUC|< MY SHIT UP. Jesus it's like I'm really on GameFAQs!
>>
>>27385058
F A G G O T
>>
>>27385063
Cuck might be filtered, cuck isn't filtered, and KEK is definitely filtered.

Fucking An Hiro. Let me post buzzwords.
>>
File: Cb2YZhsVIAAEtd_.jpg (186 KB, 1494x2048) Image search: [Google]
Cb2YZhsVIAAEtd_.jpg
186 KB, 1494x2048
>>27385023
When Mando was with Creber everyone was jealous of Mando.
When Gryph0n was with Creber everyone was jealous of Creber
>>
>>27385073
Haven't had a good laugh in a while.
>>
>>27385023
Now that's not quite right. Mando did spend a LOT of time with Creber, and there's a fuckton of photos to prove it, he didn't just make an album - and she was a lot younger then.

The thing was the Mandopedo thing was exhausted by the time BG came along, and even though he was far more deserving of some flak than Mando, by then everyone had run out of fucks.

The real mystery to me is why Monica Creber seems to think BG is some kind of prodigy who is going to lead them to piles of cash and family fame if they only keep sticking him into every event they possibly can.
>>
>>27385140
>Not wishing to be the little girl
>>
File: Minty Root 1.png (42 KB, 774x245) Image search: [Google]
Minty Root 1.png
42 KB, 774x245
>>27381655
Slashy, tell this to Minty:

His criticism towards Lullaby for a Princess is full of complete bullshit and nothing but nitpicks.

>but the people who hold it as a holy grail of animation without any flaw
Nobody claims that. It's just really REALLY good by the fandom's standards, and I believe by an animation student standards as well. That's why the fandom appreciate is so much by saying how good it is to Warpout. They're not saying it's without flaws, you fucking retard. Stop putting words in the fandom's mouth.

>The story is told thru the lyrics of the song, and while the lyrics are beautiful, they don't fit within the lore of the show.
You're giving shit to the song writers now? Holy shit. It doesn't fit within the lore of the show? Says the guy who made Project Thunderstorm or whatever it's called. You really didn't give much information on how it doesn't fit within the lore of the show when the entire song is dedicated to the backstory between the two sisters. With that in mind, it's safe to say that you definitely gave some wrong opinion there. Regardless, it's a song about the two sisters, not about the adventures of Twilight's friendship. You can't expect it to be close to the show, and it shouldn't be a bad thing.

>Limelight is a term used in theatrical plays back when they needed bright lights to light a scene, Celestia would never use it in a song without knowing what is limelight and since she's a princess I would doubt it.
How is this fucking relevant? I'm no good at lyrics the same way you are, but you can see how the Limelight is a metaphor for Celestia's sun on how it's normal for people who get light to their show have more attention than those who don't. I don't see the problem here, and yet here you are saying another irrelevant fucking nitpick.

1/?
>>
>>27385391

>Celestia would also never use miles to describe how far Luna is from her since miles make no sense in the pony world.
>Nitpicking this hard.
Excuse me? It's a fucking measurement of distance. There's an "8 foot candy cane" in the pony world. Why wouldn't there be a mile? You're not really good at reasoning why you say the things you say. It's like talking to a fucking child who can't explain what he feels about things.

>The animation itself is beautiful, but I got a lot of people constantly comparing me to that to insult me to the point where even watching a still frame from it feels like getting stabbed.
So you're saying that it's painful to watch not because of the animation itself? Oh I see. You're taking words on the internet too seriously again are you? FNGR is just fucking with you when he's saying "You should quit animation" with a laugh. With a laugh. That's the key. Don't take it seriously holy shit you sensitive immature twat. Again, this is irrelevant to the animation itself, yet you chose to include it in your critique.

>Lullaby is an exception, not the norm, and if we want more of it, fan animators need more support from the fans.
You're not helping when you're overly obsessed about bringing the negativity up, and little to no positivity up with it. Seriously, no "Oh the animation is great with it's frame by frame drawing" or even "The harmonuous music mixes well with the theme in the animation"? Really? This is where people would question your position towards this animation. Do you really like this? Or you're just saying that to prevent repercussion? Because based on the things you're saying, it seems that you're... jealous.

I'm not surprised because you're really shit at frame by frame. But hey, better get that negative criticisms agenda pushed somewhere, right?
>>
>>27385391
Jesus, Minty is such a bitch. I liked his animations (even when the story made no sense, I still liked the visuals) and I liked him. I never understood why he was so hated, but after reading his comment now I completely get it. This is quite disappointing.
>>
>>27385425

Face it Minty, you don't like it when some people are better than you. Warpout had made a fantastic animation for the fandom and for his career, and you don't. All you have are terribly written story and cringy animation. You're jealous because Warpout had the acceptance and appreciation that you desperately been looking for, but never had.

Grow the fuck up Minty. Style over substance is not going to get you anywhere. Claiming that you're making the most "le epic fantasy story of all tiem :DDD" is fucking delusional. You want to blow people's minds, yet here you are alienating them, over, and over, and over again.

3/3
>>
>>27385391
>>27385425
>>27385447

Why do you care what Minty thinks of Lullaby for a Princess? It is great, the animation overall is better, but I preferred DDs backgrounds and unique cinematography because I don't care for the story of either. It is obvious that I prefer sticking to stuff that plays it closer to canon or cute and silly stories. I think /mlp/ was way too harsh on DDs animation, but I think I am partially to blame for shilling it here.

I don't like either, I don't care for Luna's back story or depressing tales. Again, I don't see why you are so upset at Minty. He had a work he poured huge amounts of effort into and in some ways it was wasted because the fandom was more weirded out by the experimental nature of many of the visuals rather than impressed, while a work that had more time put into it and played it safe was released near the same time and was far better received. I think anyone would be kind of jealous, even if it isn't the best behavior.

Sure, I will relay the message, and he is doing a reimagining of DD in the form of Moonbow, so maybe you could check it out, it is toning down on the style and trying to make a more easier to understand story.
>>
>>27385613
>It is obvious that I prefer sticking to stuff that plays it closer to canon or cute and silly stories.
Are you saying that DD or Project Clusterfuck is close to the canon show? You gotta be joking. You just have to. Tell me how it's closer to the canon story because background ponies talking to Princess Celestia with pink hair, is literally the last thing you would ever see in the show. Battle of the two sisters however, it's canon.

>Why do you care what Minty thinks of Lullaby for a Princess?
It's not about what he thinks Slashy. It's about how fucking toxic he is with his opinion towards other people's work. And you should really take notice of that.

No interest in praising the work of other people.
No interest in collaborating with people better than him like Warpout.
Only interested in negativity and unnecessary nitpicks.

Do you see his behaviour? Hypocrite. He says how he hates brony fame and people who enjoy fame, yet here he is saying that he enjoys brony conventions because he feels like a rockstar. I can go on and on, but what I want you Slashy, is to tell him to just don't be an asshole and appreciate the work of others. Appreciate the work that WarpOut has put in to his animation and not be jealous. Appreciate the work that Agrol makes by not thinking his animation is shit. Appreciate the work that the fandom makes by not judging it solely on the animation itself, but the story, and the comedy, and the happiness it brings.

Please. You're the only one he listens to.

1/2
>>
>>27385946

>it was wasted because the fandom was more weirded out by the experimental nature of many of the visuals rather than impressed,
Minty Root is complaining that people didn't like his work because of exactly that. He was experimenting and is unsure whether the results would be good or bad. Why does he complain?

>while a work that had more time put into it and played it safe was released near the same time and was far better received.
Because it's something that the fandom can grasp onto and remember. Who the fuck would remember a bunch of background ponies wielding the elements of harmony? Who the fuck would remember Dinky, a literally who? talking to Princess Luna? Combine that with shitty writing and lack of critiques towards Minty Root and you got DD and PT and possibly, MoonBow.

Compare that to Lauren Fausts' MLP Bible, the battle of the two sisters is very popular among the fandom and will certainly be remembered, not to mention a fantastic piece of music mixed along with it. Just because you work hard on it, doesn't make it any less shitter. Again, why does Minty complain?

The point is, it's not just in the animation skill that should be taken into consideration when judging a piece of work. It's about how it relates to your audience as well, and the happiness and bonding it brings. I'm sure you know that Slashy. But Minty seems to be so fucking confused about it.

2/2
>>
>>27385946
>>27385969
I completely agree with this.
>>
>It is obvious that I prefer sticking to stuff that plays it closer to canon or cute and silly stories.

I'm talking about endeavors where I am generally way more involved in the writing or I am a more involved producer, DD was not that. If you need an example of that, then look at the animatic I produced.

>It's not about what he thinks Slashy. It's about how fucking toxic he is with his opinion towards other people's work. And you should really take notice of that.

I feel horrible because I have no idea if I encouraged or was the source of this behavior. Remember my initial reason for starting the Creativity Kitchen was to prove there was a better way of teaching people how to animate than what Zachary Rich did.

I used to comment about other weaker animators all the time, but a big part of that was due to me needing external validation that I'm doing something right, Minty was knowledgeable and through with his explanations so I went to him a lot and still do

>No interest in praising the work of other people. Only interested in negativity and unnecessary nitpicks.

Again, I feel bad because I don't know why you guys don't jump on me for these criticisms. Other than my tendency to not enjoy fame (well if something I worked on becomes famous great!), I see us as too similar.
1/2
>>
>>27386130
You're not really addressing the comments you're quoting. You're just talking about something completely different and ignoring what you're quoting.
>>
>>27382750
I don't know if I should feel bad for laughing at that edited pic of fat pone as her OC.
>>
>>27386130
Even recently Minty told me cons should be a place to chill out, not be a place where you should be bombarded with new conversations and have deep conversations about aspects of the series.That cons could be just a place for people to hang out and make friends as well, and many people can be completely satisfied with that.

It's far less of a hating others to feel better thing and more of "I enjoy criticism in all forms type of deal." I tend to try to get the hardest criticism I can, which is why I felt making a hoax was the best way I could get feedback on some ideas which would otherwise be abandoned if I told people up front it wasn't real. Perhaps you all would have praised it if it wasn't trying to act like a legit animatic, but I consider that mostly dishonest.

It is why I'm trying to do show style script writing and trying to study on that and then format it to look as much like a show script as possible because anything less is considered terrible to me. For anything I'm trying to make feel canon, if it isn't something believable as canon it is automatically terrible.

>Minty Root is complaining that people didn't like his work because of exactly that. He was experimenting and is unsure whether the results would be good or bad. Why does he complain?

I'm more bothered by that, I loved the surreal visuals, but I feel Minty didn't work them into his vision all too well.

I think a big issue came up from what we felt DD was, I had believed it to be an experimental indie film that was also an unofficial MLP film short. I likened it to something like "Enter the Void", "House" (1977), or "Killer Klowns from Outer Space". These films are all light on story, but work with amazing presentation, I think though that was never his intention so I can see how it comes off as bizarre.

I guess I'm disappointed because Minty has some huge talent here to make something VERY unique, experimental and surreal films are rarely strongly tied into an existing universe.
>>
>>27386256
Because for the most part I think I'm the cause of a lot of these issues you attribute to Minty.

Even if he does tend to be full of himself at times, the dude puts a ridiculous amount of effort into his work.
>>
File: sibsy butt.jpg (117 KB, 564x840) Image search: [Google]
sibsy butt.jpg
117 KB, 564x840
>>27381706
in all the right places
>>
File: 1453665892668.png (1 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453665892668.png
1 MB, 900x1200
>>27382493
You missed a hell of a thread.
>>
>>27386322
Mando confirmed for high test chubby chaser.
His hairline thinning yet?
>>
File: 33ogumu.jpg (38 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
33ogumu.jpg
38 KB, 533x600
>>27386351
Clearly I have, but I won't miss it next time. if I'm lucky

>>27386377
Maybe not now, but it will soon, just watch...
>>
File: 1431991373000.gif (997 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1431991373000.gif
997 KB, 500x265
>>27386415
Fucking really?
>>
File: 65454332432.png (6 KB, 554x85) Image search: [Google]
65454332432.png
6 KB, 554x85
>>27386316
>the dude puts a ridiculous amount of effort into his work.
You're not reading my post. It says right there:
>Just because you work hard on it, doesn't make it any less shitter.
Hard work is not the main defining factor on what makes a good animation. So tell Minty to stop complaining that his animation is perceived negatively just because he put alot of effort into it.

Your post didn't really address Minty's behavior, it's more on how you finally starting to realize that what Minty's doing is not some god of animation like being a better story teller than Silly FIlly, or being a better leader than Zachary.

Either way, it's good that we agree that there's a good reason on why Minty's work gets less liking compared to Lullaby or other animations, and Minty shouldn't complain much about it.

Although I'd still want you to fix his behavor and his attitude towards his fellow animators by not calling his work "better" than others. Pic related.
As well as stop being nitpicky about criticisms like what he did to Lullaby for a Princess.
Start bringing positivity towards his criticisms by pointing out what good aspects are there and not just the negative.
Stop being elitist by thinking he's work is better than alot of people, then suddenly questioning why his work doesn't get much appreciation.
And stop planting grudges.
>>
File: guts_baseball.png (315 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
guts_baseball.png
315 KB, 500x375
>>27386415
>>
>>27384958
It's actually a common opinion to just pearler, we are talking about people who know BG enough
>>
>>27385073
>gym muscles
Let's see how choirboy does in a firefight, then we'll talk about "jealousy".
>>
>>27387727
Aren't muscles just muscles? What's the difference if he got them in the gym?
>>
>>27385023
Oh, people gave a fuck, you just aren't paying attention. Why do you think he gets so much shit now...? not to mention Mando is old news and we have fresh meat to fuck with
>>
File: K.png (892 KB, 850x434) Image search: [Google]
K.png
892 KB, 850x434
>>27387727
>>
>>27388390
Why is he trying so hard?
>>
>>27388390
There's something about this picture that makes me want to punch the man immediately.

I don't know what it is.

Also can someone please shop this into some really god-awful action movie poster?
>>
>>27388483
Why? He's cute in this pic.
>>
>>27388515
Michelle pls post naughty pictures of Gabe
>>
>>27388639
kek
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.