[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there are horses in EqG world how come there are no humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
If there are horses in EqG world how come there are no humans in equestria?
>>
File: what the fuck.png (112 KB, 373x311) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
112 KB, 373x311
>>27380102
>>
>>27380102
Because they are magical rational ponies, not just horses
>>
What would happen if a EQG horse walked through the portal to the pony world?
>>
File: nuoh my god.jpg (14 KB, 311x334) Image search: [Google]
nuoh my god.jpg
14 KB, 311x334
>>27380102
>>
>>27380102
They went extinct tens of thousands of years ago.
>>
>>27380102
Ponies are to horses as humans are to monkeys.
>>
>>27380102
Who's to say there aren't?

Also possible genocide.
>>
S6 villain race discovered.
>>
File: 12342341241324123.jpg (110 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
12342341241324123.jpg
110 KB, 800x450
>>27380102
So hold up, if Sunset rode that horse into the portal, would she come out the other end as a horse riding a human?
>>
>>27380102
There are. we just live deep underground, and are dressed up in animal skins and hats that look like various creatures.
>>
They haven't found them yet. Equestria is basically just the equivalent of a country. They'll be introduced in the 2017 movie.
>>
>>27380102
Ponies hunted humans for their cum until there were no more humans left.

Now they reflect on the sins of their people and sing songs around the campfire like "Where did all the humans go?"
>>
>>27380132
Tirek
>>
>>27380102
Aren't ponies different from horses? If they are a different species, then the OP doesn't work anymore.

I've also heard that ponies are to horses what midgets are to humans. So maybe there are midgets in Equestria.
>>
>>27380304
Ponies and horses are members of the same species on Earth. The only difference is size.
>>
>>27380102
Because horses in EQG is equivalent to monkeys in Equestria.
>>
File: idk wtf this is.jpg (74 KB, 720x571) Image search: [Google]
idk wtf this is.jpg
74 KB, 720x571
B/c this is what would happen.
>>
>>27380102
Or are there?
>>
>>27380182
>>27380502
Will there be war with humans? Will Spike choose Rarity? Will Rainbow stop being the Wonderbolts' janitor? Find out on the next episode.
>>
>>27380102
Because EqG is not canon
>>
>>27380502
>Humans used to control all of Equestria
>Their culture dominated all
>Ponies started eating hay sandwiches instead of hay
>They built houses instead of barns
>They adopted a human form of government
>They even started using human idioms such as "get your cotton-picking hands off that"
>One day, they all mysteriously disappeared
>Thousands of years later, the events of the show took place
>Nobody remembers the humans
>Nobody will ever know they were transported to some tiny blue planet in another dimension
>>
>>27380102
thats derpy hooves
>>
>>27380555
>I don't like thing, therefore thing is not canon
They already confirmed EqG is canon. These are real experiences that Twilight has and learns from. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>27380269
>Ponies hunted humans to drink their cum
Interesting...
>>
>>27380102
What if humans evolved into ponies? I mean, they act like humans, have intellect, and there's Lyra sitting. Maybe it's a different universe. In EqG humans were introduced to magic. Maybe evolution made them less creative, meaning tech was no longer useful because magic exists and after a while, we live so peaceful that conflict is almost gone, although not all of it. Evil started when people realized that magic could have made them almost a god, so they went on doing their thing. And after a while, we evolve into horse like creatures because magic was in bedded in out genes, making unicorns. Wings might have come from flight spells, and earth ponies lacked magic, so they spend time on the earth doing their thing while the others were flying living in clouds. Many whom thought it was a better idea to set the weather themselves to prevent natural disasters. After a while, they became enemies because of their differing skills. And that's how heart's warming started. But because of settlement. we focused to live in one part of the world instead of all over. So, after many years, new creatures were formed because of the absence of humans in habitats. Thus dragons and griffins came to be. Later on, magic became the number 1 source to exist, and because of this, a new order had to take over. So they chose a smart powerful mare to be the leader. They ended up being sisters. After time, a portal was raveled to go to a universe in which humans exist, which is weird because they have not existed for so long that they were forgotten. Maybe Lyra was one of few believers who actually know of humans. After introducing the magic in EqG, the cycle restarted. Is this a good guess?
>>
>>27380627
I have faith that the majority of humans today would never accept real magic. They would see it as unholy and fight against it.
>>
Lyra is a human. Thats why she sits weird and That's why she's always so happy when she's breaking the fourth wall. She made it.
>>
File: crying-waterfalls.gif (278 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
crying-waterfalls.gif
278 KB, 450x338
>>27380602
I miss Ponyland
>>
>>27380102
maybe there are humans but just hiding really well
>>
I've always thought that the word horse was a derogatory word for a pony. Like "Get back outside and pull the carriage you damn horse."
>>
>>27380690
>Human government

They really need to get beyond the monarchy
>>
>>27380654
Hmmm. I guess. But would you?
>>
File: 5oi7c67iD1rqejd7o1_r1_1280.jpg (627 KB, 1280x1853) Image search: [Google]
5oi7c67iD1rqejd7o1_r1_1280.jpg
627 KB, 1280x1853
Pic related is a possibility
>>
>>27380759
I'd be against magic. Technology has done enough to make us soft. I'd hate to see what magic would do to our society.
>>
>>27380132
Anonymous happens
>>
>>27380626
>running innawoods
>shaky camera angle in first person
>panting and gasping for air as your head turns in all directions
>trip on a vine, look behind you as you hear girlish giggling
>tiny, adorable mares come out of the darkness with shining red bedroom eyes
>you scream as you're licked all over and forced to ejaculate until morning
>wake up in a cold sweat, naked and thighs sticky
>god damn cumpires got you again
They didn't even stick around to cuddle. Rude!
>>
>>27380810
It's a political problem though. What if magic can achieve worldwide peace?
>>
File: 863607.png (100 KB, 740x900) Image search: [Google]
863607.png
100 KB, 740x900
>>27380102
>>
>>27380815
Oh bby
>>
>>27380828
There is no such thing. Hard times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Good times make weak men. Weak men make hard times. It's a cycle. Peace will never last because peace makes us soft. The softer we get, the harder times will become. If no strong men rise to solve the problems, then civilization as we know it will collapse, only to be replaced with some other nation doomed to repeat the cycle until its own collapse. Magic may well end that cycle, but I can tell you with absolute confidence that it wouldn't be any sort of lasting peace.
>>
>>27380836
Judacris, you motherfucker.
>>
>>27380828
There will be no worldwide peace until every human is dead. Fuck this species, I rather have the world taken over by colorful talking horses
>>
>>27380836
I want to give a pony horsey rides
>>
>>27380872
Well that kinda fits in with time loop. At the end of the day, peace is temporary. But we can't judge the fact when people start to bitch about bathroom genders and shit. But introducing magic? That's a whole other level.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.