[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: question mlp.png (11 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
question mlp.png
11 KB, 400x450
What villians in MLP:fim do you consider sexy?
Why do you consider them sexy?

By "sexy" I'm not just meaning "you would have sex with this character" but more
"would judge this character as sexy by the presence they exert and social and personality traits you people seem to find desirable".
>>
>>27378359
Is there any character in this show who isn't sexy?
>>
>>27378370
Snowflake
>>
>>27378359
>social and personality traits you people seem to find desirable
>people
>desirable
Do you know where you are.
>>
>>27378359
NMM, Chrysalis
>>
Starlight Glimmer or Trixie Lulamoon without a doubt
>>
>>27378375
You're wrong and you know it.
>>
>>27378380

>Chrysalis

>>27378397
>Starlight Glimmer
>Trixie Lulamoon

Why do you find them sexy?
I know they seem to show up frequently in sexual artwork and stories produced by the fandom and wind up in various fetish material and threads (particularly Trixie and Chrysalis), but what is it about them that appeals to you?
>>
>>27378359
Chrysalis for her hair and colour scheme.
Original Starlight for her voice and donination aspects.
Suri for the coat and hair again.
Trixie for her characteristics and rope tricks.
Lightning Dust for her atheleticism and determination.
>>
>>27378503
Fuck, *domination
Goddamn iCuck devices and their tiny keyboard
>>
>>27378402
Sexiest villian pone is only my opinion
>>
File: 1428254265250.png (1 MB, 1351x827) Image search: [Google]
1428254265250.png
1 MB, 1351x827
>>27378359
Almost all of them to be attractive in one way or another, but I find Glimmer to be the sexiest one.
Mostly cause her design, voice, and how dominant she seems. Her being powerful for much less selfish reasons compared to every other villain makes her a bit more attractive, too, for whatever reason.
>>
>>27378503

thank you.

I also liked how chrysalis seemed to be able to orchestrate an invasion and infiltration without getting caught until it was too late to stop it from happening.

I find the ability to bring things like that together attractive.
>>
>>27378578

you are making me consider moving beyond season 3.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.