[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone in the fandom ever gone as far as to try and flesh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Has anyone in the fandom ever gone as far as to try and flesh out these alternative universe timelines? I mean, if there's an entire community about some shitfic then surely a canon version of it would be used immedietly.

Also because I want to see what the Nightmare Moon timeline Celestia would look.
>>
>>27377844
Not really related to the alternate timelines that Twilight and Spike visited though, but I am working on a different timeline for the s5's finale's ending where Glimmer rejects Twilight's friendship, gets jailed, and has more plans for season 6.
>>
>>27377844
>I want to see what the Nightmare Moon timeline Celestia would look.
I'm pretty sure she looks the same.
>>
>>27377861
>>
>>27377844
dunno about entirely fleshed out stories, but i did see quite a few lists and images with people discussing what events could possibly have led to each one.

the last one was nightmare celestia; burned the planet with the sun.
>>
File: twilight sparkle words.gif (76 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle words.gif
76 KB, 650x450
>>27377844
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/305759/the-clockwork-consequence

I've been reading this one. It starts with Moondancer and Twilight's roles reversed because no Rainboom means she failed the test and never got her cutie mark. Also their friends are resistance fighters and the Tantabus is manifest in the real world.
>>
File: 1462152217887.jpg (90 KB, 866x743) Image search: [Google]
1462152217887.jpg
90 KB, 866x743
>>27377892
But that means.../mlp/'s prediction may have not been complete bullshit. We just didn't see it happen, just the aftermath.

And that's terrifying knowing everyone we loved on the show dies.
>>
>>27377844
There's probably an entire group for those universes over on FIMfiction.
>>
>>27377844
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/209434/au-mane-6---starlights-timelines
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/209427/the-cutie-re-marked-verse

You're welcome
>>
>>27377844
Nightmare Moon timeline is the timeline where Past Sins became canon.
>>
>>27377856
>working on
What exactly are you doing?
>>
>>27379412
No, its Lunarous Victorious, not Prancerous Cancerous. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR WAIFU!
>>
>>27379640
No need to be obNOXious Anon.
>>
>>27379561
I second this question
Tell us more
>>
The Crystal War produced some good fanfics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.