[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alchemy CYOA Thread #20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 33
File: alchemy20.png (276 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
alchemy20.png
276 KB, 800x800
Last thread >>26927822
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy/21905131#navbar

Resources: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8E1KAqZl6-xflUxSHJObzhSd3dabHVtSThfVnNwN1EtSEd1YmNpNWNQV3M0bFAyS0VldVE&usp=sharing

List of spells: http://pastebin.com/swHVYzCX
>>
File: 1259.png (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1259.png
127 KB, 800x800
>>27265887
Last time you decided to spend some time with your friends.
Surprisingly Lanika hadn't yet returned from her bar trip with Masquerade.
You, Sako, Platinum, Lollipop and White Wave still need to come up with something to do.
Sako suggested to watch another movie at the theater, or play a board game.
>>
>>27377666

board game?
>>
>>27377834
save them bits.

That OP pic tho... I hope she ends up alright.
>>
File: 1260.png (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1260.png
126 KB, 800x800
>>27265992
>>27377834
>>27377859
Mh you just wanted to tell Lanika about the Cinny situation.
Well if she isn’t here you can use the moment and hang out with lollipop.

You turn to Platinum and return the glue gem to her.
“Thanks for letting me borrow it.”
>Platinum Nut:”No problem, everything went alright with it?”
“Yeah thanks to it I got the tooth of a river serpent.”

“Sorry, but what board games do we have except the stick game?”
>Platinum Nut:”I took the Oubliettes and Ogres, a collection board game including Ludo, chess, checkers, and dices, and the card game secret changeling. Then there is the RITS game. I would be okay with any of those, except chess.”
>Lollipop:”Board games sound fun.”
>Sako:”I’m fine with whatever, as long no one gets excluded.”
>White Wave:”I would need someone to make the moves for me.”
>>
>>27378146
> I would be okay with any of those, except chess.”
GET GUD

lets try secret changeling.
>>
>>27378146
oubliettes is a seven player game if I remember so that should work for all of us. secret changeling should work too.
>>
File: 1261.png (122 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1261.png
122 KB, 800x800
>>27378161
>>27378182
“Let’s try secret changeling!”
Platinum sets everything up and explains the rules.
Seems like most of it is done through discussion and interaction between each other, seems like a fun game to play with friends.
The best thing the only physical thing that needs to be done is throwing down a yes or no card, which White Wave can just point at, so no one needs to help her.
The first time around you have to play the version for the smaller group.
It’s funny to accuse each other of being a changeling.
First round the Changelings win.

For the second round you get Numb, Jitter and Swirl. Swirl teams up with Sako, since Sako had problems handling the cards and you suspect Swirl to not fully play on the level of the others.
You play another round, with more players it’s even more fun.
This time the ponies win.

You get ready for the third round as the door of Lollipop’s room flies open.
Masquerade stands in the door.
There is also a stallion.
She slurs, clearly having drunk quite a lot.
>Masquerade:”Hey guys, what you all doing? Playing cards? What are you, a bunch of nerds? I guess since my room is occupied I gotta ask Lanika if she would like to trade for the night. Have fun playing.”
>>
>>27378850
looks like she had a pretty good time at the bar. How much did you have? Where is Lanika anyway?
it's actually a lot of fun masquerade. You could also just rent a single room for a night. Who's your friend?
>>
>>27378850
Ooh, welcome back Alchemy!

Yeah, we nerds.
>>
File: 1262.png (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1262.png
90 KB, 800x800
>>27378947
“Had a good time? How much did you drink?”
>Masquerade:”Sure had some fun. I don’t know like 4 or 5 cocktails then a bottle of wine.”
“Where is Lanika anyway?”
>Masquerade:”She said she was tired, went straight to her room.”
“You know this game is actually a lot of fun, Masquerade. Why don’t you rent a single room for the night? Who’s your friend.”
>Masquerade:”Oh this is just a friend, we decided to share the rest of the wine together. I don’t feel like paying for another room. If guess if Lanika doesn’t want to share I have to, but now there is still a chance. I gonna ask her.”
Masquerade trots off, the stallion following her.

You continue to play a round when suddenly Lanika walk in and drops on Masquerade’s bed.
She also sounds slightly tipsy.
>Lanika:”Hey guys, having fun?”
>>
>>27379507
we're having a lot of fun. Want to join a game or do you just want to watch? Heard you were tired. We can move the game to another room if you'd like.
Or we can just play a little quieter.
We should probably be putting swirl to bed soon too now that I think about it.
>>
File: 1263.png (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1263.png
90 KB, 800x800
>>27379537
“Oh it’s lots of fun, wanna join, or rather watch? Heard that you were tired.”
>Lanika:”I’d rather watch. Tired in a I don’t want to drink anymore way.”
“If you want to sleep we can move the game into another room.”
>Lanika:”I’m fine, considering my condition, if I wanted to sleep I probably would be able to even if you kept on playing.”
“Alright then, have fun watching.”
You finish another round.

It’s getting late, you should be putting Swirl to bed now.
“Common Swirl, it’s bed time for you.”
>Sand Swirl:”But Mommy needs my help playing.”
>Sachiko:”Oh that is nothing compared to a filly not getting enough sleep.”
>Sand Swirl:”Oh, okay fine.”
You walk Swirl back to your room and put her to bed.
Scouting through the book you find an interesting story about the sunken city atlantis.
“So you want to hear a story?”
>Sand Swirl:”Daddy, why did they take Cinny? They won’t take me away too, right? We didn’t missed any of the letters so far.”
She sounds a little scared.

stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>27380291
No, no. Honey. Cinny's situation was very different and we might not have been able to help her in the ways she needed. The orphange cinny was from was mean so Cinny is going to go with the princess and tell them about any other foals who were there to make sure that they wont be treated mean any more.

Maybe after that Cinny could come back and live with us, I don't know, I'd have to talk to mommy about it. Point is, you're not going anywhere if we can help it.
>>
>>27380291
They just wanted to talk to her. See how she was. Maybe give her to a family that wants a filly. She's fine.

No, they aren't going to take you away. Miss Shielded Charms wouldn't have even let me adopt you if she was just going to change her mind. nopony is going to take you away from us swirl
except maybe a colt in the future.
>>
boop
>>
you're not going away swirl
>>
>>27380291
Reassure Swirl.
>>
>>27380372
>>27382141
>>27383523
>>27383770
“No, no. Hiney. Cinny’s situation was very different and we might not have been able to help her in the ways she needed. You see the orphanage Cinny was from was mean, so Cinny is going to princess Luna and tell her about any other foals who were there to make sure they won’t be treated mean any more. They will just talk to her, make sure she is fine, and then give her to a family that wants a filly.”
>Sand Swirl:”But Cinny said that his uncle Lucky guy was nice to her, he would spend a lot of time with her playing.”
“He was an evil pony, he used magic to make Cinny think he was doing nice things while doing mean things.”
>Sand Swirl:”That is really mean.”
“Anyway, maybe after some time Cinny could come back and live with is, I don’t know, I’d have to talk to mommy about it. For now, don’t worry nopony is going to take you away from me.”
You brush through her hair.
“I mean miss Shielded Charms wouldn’t have let me adopt you if she was going to change her mind.”
>Sand Swirl:”You’re right daddy. It’s nice with you.”

1/2
>>
File: 1264.png (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1264.png
79 KB, 800x800
>>27387617
“It’s also nice with your around. So what do you say, storytime?”
>Sand Swirl:”Oh yes!”
You begin to tell her the story of Atlantis the city that sunk to the oceans ground because some ponies failed at an magic experiment. Now it’s laying many miles below the sea, and sea ponies inhabiting its once bright nacre filled streets.
“... and it’s said that to this day, in a stormy night at sea, you even can hear their song from the ocean's floor. Singing shoobie doo. ”
>Sand Swirl:”Did you ever see a sea pony, daddy?”
“Uh no but I saw a sea serpent, I think that is pretty close.”
>Sand Swirl:”Did the serpent sing?”
“No, but it hummed a tune while it was showering.”
>Sand Swirl:”You peeked at it while it showered? That is not nice, daddy!”
“Hey, as a sea bound creature they are like bathing the whole time, so theoretically it was okay.”
>Sand Swirl:”Mh I guess you are right daddy.”
“Good night Swirl.”
>Sand Swirl:”Love you daddy.”
“Love you too honey.”
You give her a pek on the forehead and step away from the bed.

2/2
>>
>>27387629
Now we can go back to our friends and if lanika is still awake we can explain the cinny situation to her. If everyone is sleeping though we can just sleep ourselves.
>>
>>27387660
sounds good
>>
File: 1265.png (102 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1265.png
102 KB, 800x800
>>27387660
You walk back to your friends, they seem to just have started another round of secret changeling.
You take a chair and sit down next to Lanika.
“So Lanika, I still owe you an explanation on the whole situation with Cinny...”
You begin to tell her what Lucky did, how you found out about it and how you put his action to an end.
>Lanika:”Brutal, I wish you would have handed him to the authorities, but I know from my own experience that those aren’t always just. I think it’s kinda good that she didn’t know what was happening. Are you feeling alright with it?”
“What do you mean?”
>Lanika:”I mean, you murdered a pony, not just in self defense, you went after him and finished him off. Do you want to talk about anything?”
>>
Well, that is to say
>>
>>27388205
we would have turned him in but he was so confident that he was just going to get out of trouble with the law that it made me think he's done it before and he would have again so we decided not to leave it up to chance.

we don't regret anything because of what he did to those fillies and what he would have continued doing to them.
i also don't think of it as killing a pony personally.
but yeah we're fine. thanks for the concern Lanika. You're a good friend.
>>
>>27388205
After ponies questioning him Speed should have at least a niggling of doubt about his actions.
>>
File: 1266.png (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1266.png
90 KB, 800x800
>>27388288
“I would have liked to turn him in, but as you said, he was so confident about it, that I felt he might already escaped the law once and would do it again.”
>Lanika:”So that was part of the reason you finished him.”
“I’m not feeling all too bad about it, I mean I told you what he did to those fillies and he would continue doing that. As fas as I’m concerned I didn’t kill a pony, I killed a monster. ”
>Lanika:”Speed, regardless of what he did he still was a pony. I can understand why you did what you did, but be careful to not misjudge in such a situation.”
“I know, really Lanika, I don’t have plans to repeat it in the future. Thank’s for the concern. You are a good friend.”
>Lanika:”Oh, no problem, I’m here for you, and everyone else. If you have anything you want to talk about or need an open ear, I’m there for you.”
“Thank you Lanika.”
You join your friends for one more game.
After it’s done everyone agrees to stop for the evening.
Sako flies back to your head and you get ready to leave Lollipop and Masquerade’s room.

>>
>>27388913
wish all of your friends a good night. If we're not feeling too tired let's skim through some books and put alchemy ones in a pile.
Hopefully they have some chapter indexes that can tell us the books contents. Then we can turn in for the night and continue our monotonous task tomorrow after breakfast.
>>
>>27388913
I'm glad to know Lanika
>>
Sorry, gotta cancel today's session, lost track of time and need to get up earlier tomorrow.

I will try to start earlier tomorrow.
>>
>>27395976
it's fine mate
>>
So I was thinking once we were done with the books we donate them to twilight's library if she gives us those two alchemy books spike said she had.
or should we just give the books and say "please"?
>>
File: 1267.png (83 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1267.png
83 KB, 800x800
>>27391405
You say goodnight to your friends and head back to your room.
Since you don’t feel all that tired you skim through some books, the first one seems to be a grimoire regarding the use of weather spells, unicorn stuff.
The second one you check seems to contain information how to bind the soul of a living pony onto an armor, you can see why that was locked up.
The third one is a collection of different magical herbs and how to cook with them, interesting but there surely must be more knowledge.
The next one looks promising, while skimming through the glossary you find that this one is in fact a book covering alchemy.
An explanation on the chaos transmutation, sounds very interesting.
As much you would like to read you feel quite tired.
You lay the book aside and drift off to sleep.

You wake up refreshed and quite giddy.
Everyone else is still sleeping.
>>
>>27404333
Go downstairs and get muffins for everypony. Ask platinum how the wagon is coming along and if she can help you look through books after breakfast.
>>
>>27404333
Read the alchemy book some more.

Also, checked!
>>
File: 1268.png (89 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1268.png
89 KB, 800x800
>>27404388
You hop out of the bed and move down to the breakfast buffet.
You grab some muffins, not to many since you still have these cupcakes, they still seem to be all right, but it’s better not to keep them around for any longer.

You walk back up to your room, on the way you make a stop at Platinum’s room.
You knock and shortly after a Platinum with slightly a messed mane opens the door.
“Morning Platinum, here I got you and Numb muffins, also take two of these cupcakes.”
You hoof her the pastries.
>Platinum Nut:”Thank you.”
“So how far is the wagon?”
>Platinum Nut:”I managed to build the crystal relay for the engine, it also seems to produce a sufficient amount of magical flow, the only thing I need is some sort of consumer that uses the magic and ultimately moves the wagon. I could use your fire stone and use it to heat water to turn it into a steam engine. However I think the anti gravity gem White Wave would be way more sufficient.”
“Anti gravity?”
>Platinum Nut:”Yes one of the gems she had in her cellar. It should still be there.”
“Is that all you need for the engine?”
>Platinum Nut:”Yep, before I can start on the wagon I need the materials first. Should we just buy some wood and the metal pieces?”
“We can see about that later, maybe while you help me sort through the books form the castle?”
She seems excited.
>Platinum Nut:”Sure, maybe I’ll find something I can use to improve the wagon. Do you have to do anything else, because I can eat my muffin while looking through books.”
>>
>>27405066
Ask where white wave is and what the anti gravity gem looks like.
I guess we're just going to go to the castle again later to pick up the gem but we don't really have any plans other then looking for alchemy books. We can also get some cloth and wood at the castle.
Let's find a crowbar and scissors later to get these things.
>>
>>27405066
looking forward to those improvements
>>
>>27404567
>>27405141
“Where exactly is White Wave?”
>Platinum Nut:”She stayed here tonight. ”
White Wave flies through the wall.
>White Wave:”Hello Speed.”
“Oh Hello White Wave, so about that gravity gem, how does it look.”
>White Wave:”It’s round and glows green. You could just take all the gems with you.”
“Okay, I guess I could get some wood and fabric from the castle, just need to find scissors and a crwobar.”
>Platinum Nut:”I got a crowbar, it’s with my engineering tools. For the scissor, maybe you could use your non enchanted small sword, you still got this, right?”
“Yeah, that might work, for now let’s look through the books.”
>Platinum Nut:”Sure.”

You walk back to your room, on the way you meet Swirl and Sako who are on the way to the bathroom.
You tell them that they will get muffins and cupcakes once the come back to the room.

Once back in your room, Platinum starts to read through the books.
You on the other hand decide to read one very specific book, that one you found yesterday.

1/2
>>
File: 1269.png (129 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1269.png
129 KB, 800x800
>>27405568
It starts with general explanation and definition things you already know about.
Around chapter 3 it gets interesting.
It goes into detail on what happens if you try to combine materials into something, without fully knowing about the outcome.
The magics in the circle drift into chaos and fully envelop the essences used in the combination, rendering them nearly meaningless.
However, while losing their properties these now chaotic essences will still combine into something, as it is what the circle does.
There is even a chance that the normal result of the combination will be created, in which case no magical feedback will be given.
Then there is also the chance that the magical energy is discharged in a small explosion, extremely dangerous to the Alchemist operating that circle.
There is also a random chance to create a for this chaotic magic unique product.
A gray potion that seems to completely reverse the personality of a pony when consumed, standard chocolate milk, A potion of change that when applied to a living being will transform it into another being of similar size, and a black liquid that forcefully consumes magic when applied to something.

You managed to create two of those things already.
Apparently you were playing with a powder keg when experimenting like that.

You continue to read through the book, it explains a way to transmute one alchemistic substance into one of the chaos products, it is still a random chance but avoids the explosion.
For this you need a special transmutation circle.

2/2
>>
stopping for now, maybe I will manage to put out a quick update tomorrow afternoon. If not I will continue regular on Sunday, have a nice weekend.
>>
>>27405584
we could have made chocolate milk? Cool. Something could have exploded in our faces? Not cool. If I'm understanding this correctly we can take an igni and then turn it into chaos essence?
I wanna make some chocolate milk!
>>
we should give away the cupcakes to our friends and eat one ourselves.
put away the golden food spray.
put away the sea serpent tooth.
put away our magical herbs book.
we now have a little more room in our inventory.
>>
>>27408301
a sound goal
>>
should we ask our other friends to try and help in this book sorting endeavor and then go off to the castle to get the gems in the cellar? I think we left behind 4 of them.
>>
>>27411963
did we need those gems?
>>
>>27428643
I suppose we don't "need" them but platinum says she wants the anti gravity gem so we might as well grab everything else since we're down there.
Who knows what other uses those gems can have that we just haven't thought of yet.
>>
Bumping a dead thread
>>
>>27429196
Fair enough.
>>
>>27408677
I love a good inventory tetris.
>>
File: 1270.png (88 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1270.png
88 KB, 800x800
>>27408301
>>27408677
>>27411963
The next few pages describe the possible results more detailed.
You skim through it, but ultimately decide to just give it a try.
Some chocolate milk might be nice.

You move some of the books aside and draw a circle.
Thinking that doing this prior to knowing this might have resulted in the transmutation blowing up in your face worries you.
You place a bottle with a piece of igni in it on the circle and let the magic work.
With a flash it turns into black liquid t, not like chocolate milk but like that liquid you created back at the buffalo tournament.

You repeat the process one more time, curious to what will be the next result.
This time the liquid is more brownish, yep that’s chocolate milk.

You stash the magic devourer and some other items in your box.

“Uh Platinum do you mind if I leave you alone with the books? I’ll see if I can get you any other help.”
She seems to focused on the books to get any real reply.
First ones you talk to are Swirl, Sako, and Jitter, they agree to help.
Pretty much all your friends are ready to help, except trixie, who decides to take a day at the spa, and Masquerade, who is slightly hung over.

You share the muffins and the cupcakes with everyone and leave for the castle.

Luckily flying there doesn’t take to long, you skip the main hall and directly land in the garden.
From there it’s just a short hoof walk down into the cellar.
Down there you start to collect the gems, two are locked in a cabinet in which you break in with your hooves.
You collect the remaining 7 gems.
You wonder what each of them does.

Now time to get the other stuff…
You forgot to bring the crowbar and the small sword.
>>
>>27435763
mutter a small swear. Maybe cleo can help? Would her claws be sharp enough to cut the fabric? Go ask her.
If she can't then let's go back to town and then fly back here.
>>
>>27435763
I remember that liquid. I do wonder about those gems
>>
File: 1271.png (81 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1271.png
81 KB, 800x800
>>27435870
“Celestia dammit!”
Well maybe Cleo can help, she said that she wanted to stay in one of the princesses old rooms.
You first check Luna’s room, since it’s the only room you know of anyway.
Hopefully she is in here otherwise you have to ask White Wave for help, which means you have to travel back to ponyville.
Turns out you are lucky, the Sphinx is resting on Luna’s old bed.

“Hi Cleo, it’s me Speed. I got some things to gather from the castle. Could you help me?”
>Clementine:”Sure what do you need?”
“Some of the banners that hang around here.”
>Clementine:”Oh I so understand that you want those, it’s very awesome to just dig your claws into them and rip at them. ”
Right, Sphinx are to some part cat.

You walk to the main hall and take a closer look at the first banner.
Cleo flies up and starts to shred through it, not a clean cut but it gets off.
On second look you see that you could just have removed it from the hook attaching it to the wall.
At least it’s off now.

stopping for now, will continue tomorrow
>>
I want to pet Cleo and scratch under her chin.
>>
>>27437683
is that dignified
>>
>>27439239
Probably not but it would still be fun for both wouldn't it? Then again cats in this story are not good.
>>
>>27436844
Thank Cleo for helping you. Now go back to Luna's room and see if the boards are nailed from inside or outside.
Maybe we can just buck the wood out repeatedly?
Or at least buck it so that it loosens. Then you can pull from outside while Cleo pushes from inside to get the board off. If that doesn't work head to town.
Remember to put your back hooves on the wall for leverage.
>>
>>27377662
>>
File: 1272.png (101 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1272.png
101 KB, 800x800
>>27437683
>>27439239
>>27440107
>>27440733
Cleo’s face and look reminds you of a house cat.
It kinda makes you want to scratch and pet her.
No, if she wouldn’t like it you would like an idiot and possibly get mauled by a sphinx.
Thinking about it, that must kinda be how Sako felt when the cat attacked her.

“Thanks Cleo. Now I would like to get the boards in Luna’s old room. You know, the one you stay in.”
>Cleo:”Removing the boards? I don’t know, I mean looking out of the windows would be nice, but I also like it kinda dark in there.”
Yeah it’s theoretically her bedroom now, so she probably has a part to say in that.
Maybe you could convince her…
>>
>>27444427
We can just alchemy some glass so she can look out the window and then give her a block of obsidian so she can put it in front of the window and not let the light in.
We can also just come back with curtains.
>>
>>27444463
Just as long as the solution's as dark as with the boards.
>>
File: 1273.png (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1273.png
97 KB, 800x800
>>27444463
“I could make you some windows, maybe even black stained glass so you still have it shady.”
>Clementine:”I guess that would do the trick.”
You return back to Luna’s bedroom.
You buck the planks carefully a few times.
After all you want them to fall off, not to break.
“Hey Cleo could you help me with this.”
She trots over to you, curious looking what you are doing.
“Just push at the planks, I try to pull.”
You leave the room and take the open window in the hallway to get to the outside.
Infront of the window lies a small balcony, you see how the planks are nailed to the stone wall.
You start to pull and together with Cleo you manage to get the planks off.
After the first plank is removed Cleo starts to peak up from behind the planks and ducks back behind them, playing some sort of peek a boo.
You are not sure what to do, you don’t want to upset her, but this is really not working.
Finally she stops doing this and returns to pushing.
You manage to get the rest of the planks off.

After that, you create a obsidian window in the window frame.
It’s pretty dark, but you can still look through.
Inside the room it’s slightly brighter.
“Is this okay?”
>Clementine:”Yeah it’s very nice, also now the room even has my own personal touch to it.”
>>
>>27445201
so cute
I'm glad it works for you
>>
>>27445201
we're glad she likes it. Our business has concluded at the castle. Continue to enjoy your stay cleo.
Now let's go back to town with this stuff and give it to platinum. We can also find out if they managed to find any other interesting alchemy books.
>>
File: 1274.png (115 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1274.png
115 KB, 800x800
>>27445291
>>27445296
“I’m glad that you like it. Well my business here is done, continue to enjoy your stay Cleo.”
>Clementine:”Sure, thanks, if you are in the forest again, feel free to visit again if you are in the forest.”
“Yeah sure.”
You take the planks, the banner and head back to Ponyville.

Back at the inn you meet with your friends again.
You are surprised to see three stashes of books.
One big, one a little smaller but still around 6 books, and one with 3 books, the chaos transmutation is in there.
>Platinum Nut:”Hey Speed, We managed to sort through them.”
Platinum points at the big stash
>Platinum Nut:”This one contains all sort of books we can’t use, a lot of magic theory and applied magics in there, two or three books on forging and ore melting, one on leather works.”
She motions to the one little smaller.
>Platinum Nut:”This contains the books I liked to look through, also one about magical theory, but I think I can use it to build magical circuits. One is about magical alloys and their appliance, one is about runes, the one about the magic glass is in there, one for binding souls to armor, and one is about magical spirits.”
>Platinum Nut:”The last stash was what we could find on Alchemy, the one you already read, one about flame transmutation, and one about potions.”
“Wow this is awesome. I got the gems, the planks, and a banner from the castle.”
You give platinum the items.
>Platinum Nut:”Thanks a bunch Speed, I guess now I can return back to work on the wagon.”
>>
>>27445688
Let's read about magical glass so that we can make it and then give it to platinum so working on the wagon is easier.
I remember us needing to make a potion or something.
>>
>>27445688
wonder about those potions
>>
File: 1275.png (88 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1275.png
88 KB, 800x800
>>27445753
>>27445770
You begin to read the book about the magical glass.
To create the glass are some steps necessary.
First you need to create a lich vision potion, this potion allows you to see magic when consumed.
The recipe is two pieces of effigia and one piece of humus, pretty simple.
After that you need to distill the potion and let the distillation be soaked up by the mixture that you want to turn into the glass later on.
You also need to add crystal dust to the mixture, so the magic can be contained by the glass.
After that the process of melting and forming the glass is standard.

You wonder if you could add this to the glass transmutation circle.
>>
Stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
Let's take the red spotted mushroom and a piece of effigia and make that lich potion.
>>
We should also ask platinum if she has some spare gems.
If we can let's also ask white wave what exactly the gems we collected do.
maybe it would be possible to add some of them to a wooden mask.
>>
>>27446216
ooh that will be useful for sure
>>
File: 1276.png (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1276.png
127 KB, 800x800
>>27446764
>>27449360
You add a piece of effigia and a red spotted mushroom to create a Lich vision potion.
It’s a dark teal colored liquid, and it smells slightly like mossy forest floor after rain.

Next you decide to follow Platinum.
Right out of the room you encounter Swirl with Sako on her head.
>Sand Swirl:”Hi Daddy, did you read the book I found?”
“Which one was that?”
>Sand Swirl:”The one about poor- perga- perna-...”
>Sachiko:”Permanent?”
>Sand Swirl:”Yeah, the one about permanent potions!”
“I wasn’t able to read it yet, but it sounds very interesting. For now I need to find Platinum.”
You continue your way down, Swirl following you.

Platinum placed the supplies next to the wagon and starts to work on the engine.
“Hey Platinum you don’t happen to have any gems left?”
>Platinum Nut:”Sure, I only needed a few with the same size. They are not perfectly shaped, I thought of maybe selling them later on, I got like 10 left. Or do you mean the magical ones from White Wave.”
“No just normal gems, but now that you mention it, Can I speak to White Wave?”
The ghost pony appears behind Platinum.
>White Wave:”What do you need Speed?”
“I wanted to know what those gems do.”
>White Wave:”Oh right let me recall. One makes you all bounce like a bouncy ball, then there is one that was meant to be used to cool drinks, one produces a shock wave when triggered, another one segregates a sweet sugary liquid it’s supposed to sweeten tea, the anti gravity gem you already know about, and two just stores magical energy.”
>>
>>27454461
secretes instead of segregates
>>
>>27454461
Ask to borrow a hammer from platinum. Crush a gem into little pieces. Distill the lich potion.
Draw a glass transmutation circle.
Add the crystal dust to the middle
pour the lich potion.
attempt to make magic glasses. Give to platinum if successful.
Now let's go read about that potion book swirl was talking about.
>>
>>27454560
sounds like an itinerary
>>
File: 1277.png (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1277.png
127 KB, 800x800
>>27454560
“Platinum, can I borrow a hammer? Oh and please give me a gem too.”
>Platinum Nut:”Sure, any specific gem?”
“No, any gem should be sufficient.”
Platinum Walks to her equipment and hands you a hammer and a red gem.

You put the gem on the ground and hit it with the hammer.
It shatters into many small fragment, you repeat the progress a few times till only tiny pieces remain.
Maybe using your mortar and pestle would have created even finer dust but this should be sufficient for testing.
You draw the circle around the crystal dust and start working on the distillation.
It takes a while till you distilled the potion, but it’s not too difficult.
Finally you can pour the distilled potion on the crystal dust, and begin the transmutation.

You take extra care to use the minerals around the crystal dust.
The outcome are two slightly pink stained round lenses.
>>
>>27455224
look through the lenses to see if it worked. If it did say a happy cheer and then give it to platinum.
>>
File: 1278.png (223 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1278.png
223 KB, 800x800
>>27455255
You take a peek through one of the lenses.
The whole world shines in a totally new color, it’s stunning.
Platinum is shining in a blue light, her cutiemark being specially bright.

“Huray!”
>Platinum Nut:”Everything allright Speed?”
“I made those magical glasses for you, they work. Here take them.”
You give her the lenses.
>Platinum Nut:”Oh thanks, those will be nice to tinker with later on. Was it a big deal to make them?”
stopping for now, will continue Saturday or Sunday. Have a nice weekend.
>>
>>27455742
We had the ingredients on standby so that wasn't really any trouble at all, though if we didn't have the mushroom it might have been.

Though we didn't know if the glass transmutation would work.
Gonna make goggles out of the lenses?
>>
>>27455742
she's radiant
>>
Who wants to put that cooling gem in the chocolate milk and see how it tastes?
>>
>>27459268
I like that idea
>>
We should ask platinum how long she thinks it's going to take to work on the wagon and in the mean time maybe we can do another job or something tomorrow so we can make more bits.
>>
We should eat something since we haven't had something since breakfast.
>>
we should look for a park so we can take swirl to it and then push her on the swing. Play on the see saw. Hide out in one of those weird dome things with the holes. Go down a slide. Get ice cream from a vendor if one is there.
Other park activities like hoofball.
>>
this is gonna be fun for swirl
>>
>>27458696
Those would be rad goggles.
>>
>>27455742
glad to help really
>>
another good idea is to get a cooler, fill it with water, put the cold gem in there, and it can can always provide cool drinks.
>>
>>27480940
I want a cold gem now
>>
>>27484093
Right?>>27484093
>>
>>27471682
it would be good to learn the amenities in any place where swirl is involved, really
>>
i wonder how a changeling would look through the lenses. would we see their true forms glowing green?
>>
File: 1279.png (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1279.png
110 KB, 800x800
>>27458696
>>27459268
>>27461418
>>27463660
>>27471682
“Oh no, I had the ingredients at hoof, I just didn’t know if it would work with the transmutation.”
>Platinum Nut:”How much did the ingredients cost you?”
“Platinum, you really don’t have to pay for it. So you gonna make goggles out of them? They would make some pretty rad goggles.”
>Platinum Nut;”Maybe one of them, I wanted to see if I can use them to transfer visual signals into magic impulses. If they show magic, maybe I can reverse their effect.”
“Oh interesting, so about that wagon, how long will it take to work on the wagon?”
>Platinum Nut:”Maybe 3 to 4 days, I have to see, with the wood you got me, it might be hard to do everything the way I had planned, but I will find a way.”
“Alright, I’ll see if I can do anything about the wood. If there is anything else you need help with just say. ”

You look to Swirl, she is carefully inspecting the place where you just created the lenses.
“Hey Swirl, what do you think about some cool chocolate milk and a day at the playground? ”
Her eyes widen in excitement.
>Sand Swirl:”That sounds AMAZING!”
“Well then only thing we need to do is find a playground.”
>Sand Swirl:”Oh I thought you already knew of a playground.”
“I’m sure we will find one.”

You leave and search ponyville for a playground, taking some oats with you for lunch-
After a while you find a nice looking one.

For the next hour you play with Swirl, play on the seesaw, push her on the swing, and share the by the cooling gem cooled chocolate milk.
It tastes like a grad chocolate milk, and the temperature is like it just got taken out of a fridge.
“So what do you think, maybe we can get some Ice cream next?”
You walk to the ice cream booth placed right next to the park, really convenient for the owner.
>Vendor:“Hello, how can I help you?”
>Sand Swirl:”I’d like some strawberry ice cream.”
>Sachiko:”I just take some of yours Speed.”
>>
>>27499003
Ask if they have blue moon. Ask swirl if she still wants to try blue moon, she can have a taste of yours. if not just get some chocolate again.
>>
>>27499116
I agree
>>
File: 1280.png (174 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
174 KB, 800x800
>>27499116
>>27499269
“Do you have blue moon?”
>Vendor:”Sure we do, we have every common flavor.”
“Hey Swirl, do you still want to taste Blue moon?”
>Sand Swirl:”Not as much as I want some strawberry.”
“I’ll get a blue moon, you can taste some from mine. Maybe two balls, since I’ll share with both you and Sako.”
You order your ice cream and start to dig in.
The taste of the blue moon is very artificial, not exactly your favorite, but it isn’t too bad to eat it.
You give some to Swirl, she seems to not mind it.
>Sand Swirl:”Mhh, very sweet.”
After you finished, the vendor speaks to Swirl.
>Vendor:“So young lady, did you like the ice cream? If so I have another one for you, this one's on the house. It’s mango, I’m sure you’ll like it.”
>Sand Swirl:“Thank you mister.”
>Vendor:”Always good to see new happy customers.”

You walk away from the ice cream shop, Swirl eating her mango, from her face you can tell that she doesn’t enjoy it too much.
>Sand Swirl:”What will we do next, Daddy?”
You look to the sky, the sun is still up, it should be around afternoon.
>>
>>27500190
we can go back and read that permanent potions book.
or we can go into the everfree with brown bark as a guide and have her take us to zecora. We are curious about zebra alchemy and have the time.
>>
>>27500190
guess mango's not the best
might be good to have one more thing in with swirl if it's not too much time
>>
File: 1281.png (164 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1281.png
164 KB, 800x800
>>27500301
You could either go back and read the book about the permanent potions, or go to the everfree and look for that Zebra alchemist named Zecora.
A short walk into the forest might not hurt, and you can still read through the book this evening.
Maybe you even find some wood from the trees of the forest for Platinum.

Though before heading out you need to bring Swirl back to the inn, the forest is too dangerous for her.
“I think we head back to the inn, then you can spend some time with Jitter.”
>Sand Swirl:”Alright, Daddy.”

You walk back to the inn and leave Swirl with Jitter.
Jitter mentions that she would like to come along, but you think it would be better if she kept an eye on Swirl.
You also tell Sako to stay here, since you are moving through parts of the forest you haven’t been to before.
She hesitates, but agrees.

After dropping Swirl at the inn you walk to the border of the forest.
You pull out your totem and summon Brown Bark.
“Okay, I need you to show me the way to Zecora's hut.”
>Brown Bark:”Yes, I will do that.”
She leads you into the forest.
Anything you want to ask her?
>>
>>27501166
so why did you want to release the lich? because you missed him? He ordered you? was he going to give you something?
>>
>>27501166
been to zecora's often?
>>
File: 1282.png (108 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1282.png
108 KB, 800x800
>>27501230
>>27501646
“So, Brown Bark, why did you want to release the lich? Did you miss him, did he order you, was he going to give you something?”
>Brown Bark:”He made me to do that. It was my purpose. Now I guess serving you is my new purpose.”
“Uhm, well I’m sure we will find something for you.”
Even if it’s just staying in that totem.

“So, have you been to Zecora’s often?”
>Brown Bark:”No, I showed myself to her once and I think she figured my disguise out. But, don’t worry, I have a strong connection to this forest, strong enough to locate nearly anything within it. ”
>>
>>27501932
what kind of things do you like doing?
If you were just all by yourself what would you do?
can you only make connections with this forest? what if we moved you somewhere else? would it take time to get it as strong as here? or impossible?
>>
>>
>>27502114
aight
>>27501932
wow that's a pretty useful ability
>>
I wonder how we could get her a new purpose
>>
>>27505337
hand her over to zecora and have her assist her in anyway she can? tell us which trees are good to cut down or recently fallen? just keep her in that totem and talk to her occasionally for entertainment.
>>
File: 1283.png (215 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1283.png
215 KB, 800x800
>>27502035
>>27502123
>>27506592
“That is a pretty useful ability. Is it only this forest or others too?”
>Brown Bark:”No it works in any forest. That is not even all, I can grow some useful plant creatures.”
“Like what?”
>Brown Bark:”Screaming Mandrake, small creatures made out of roots rootlings, timberwolves, and given enough time even tree sized treants. They only last for a short time but can be very useful if used right.”
“What kind of things do you like doing?”
>Brown Bark:”I don’t like things, I do things.”
“Uhh, If you were just by yourself what would you do?”
>Brown Bark:”Look for someone with the ability to free my master.”
“No I mean right now, with your lich master gone.”
>Brown Bark:”I- don’t know.”
“How would you feel if I left you with Zecora?”
>Brown Bark:”I hope she wouldn’t use me for her witch doctor magics.”
“Can you tell me where I find trees that are fallen over or which one I can cut down?”
>Brown Bark:”Sure, want me to lead you to some?”
“Maybe after we met with Zecora.”
“I could always keep you in the totem, and occasionally talk to you for entertainment.”
>Brown Bark:”I don’t know if I would be that entertaining, but okay.”

>Brown Bark:”Be careful there is poison joke ahead of you, you can fly over it.”
You do as she warned you and you safely reach a house build into a tree, it’s decorated with foreign masks.
>>
>>27510381
the deer might find her useful as well. we might also be able to use the mandrake as an alchemy ingredient.
knock on the door and ask if they're zecora. then introduce yourself and ask her if she would be willing to share some alchemy techniques or recipes with you.
>>
>>27510430
i wonder if being out this far means she's free from the guild restrictions
>>
File: 1284.png (112 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1284.png
112 KB, 800x800
>>27510430
You think, maybe the deer could make use of her, they share this kinda close to nature believes.
On the other hand you might be able to use the mandrake for alchemy.

You knock at the door.
“Hello is this Zecora’s home?”
A zebra opens the door.
>Zecora:”Welcome to my home, I hope through the forest you didn’t roam. Zecora is my name, feel free for your desire to proclaim“
“Uh, I wanted to ask about Alchemy, you see my name is Speed Thrust and I’m an alchemist myself, and I thought that you might share some recipes or something.”
>Zecora:”A few recipes I can spare, as it’s an honor to share. But be warned, it takes years for everything to be learned. Do you have something on your mind, some specific potion or of similar kind.”
>>
>>27511176
We're a pretty quick learner when it comes to alchemy.
What's the most powerful potion you know? Know any good healing potions?
>>
>>27511243
Hmm, the most powerful might be one of those that take years.
>>
File: 1285.png (204 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1285.png
204 KB, 800x800
>>27511243
“Oh, I’m a pretty quick learner. What’s the most powerful potion you know? Know any good healing potions.”
>Zecora:”My strongest brew? That depends on what plagues your shoe. A variety of cures, for whatever plagues the body of yours. I think I’ll show you a way to close a cut, getting wounds to be shut. Or one to fix broken bones, for when you got hit by stones.”
The zebra leads you in and starts to explain her potions to you.
It’s very traditional way of making potions.
All from the start of collecting morning dew from the leaves of a sunflower. Stewing up clear water, adding the sunflower dew, dragon toe nail, and the pollen of griffon whiskers.
While adding the things together you need to make sure to stir 5 times counterclockwise and 12 clockwise, and repeating this for many hours.
For the broken bone cure, you have to grind down rock, while chanting a specific rhyme.
It goes like, Broken bones, ground stones, heal up quick make it fix.
After you ground down the stones you have to add them together with goat milk, and dragon sneeze flower pollen.
Stir it up in a chopper kettle and then soak bandages in the mixture.
With enough research and trying you might be able to skip over the procedure and use a circle for all the complex stuff.
From what you can gather she has extraordinary knowledge about the single ingredients, and what they can do in classic potion brewing.

>>
a bone mending cure should be handy to have
>>
>>27511777
would that bone potion work on teeth? Thank Zecora for teaching you. Ask how much she knows about your kind of alchemy.
When our business is done here ask brown bark to take you to some trees.
Maybe we can make an obsidian ax?
>>
File: 1286.png (246 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1286.png
246 KB, 800x800
>>27514625
“So would the bone potion work on teeth?”
>Zecora:”For a tooth to fix, you need another trick.”
She gives you a quick rundown of the recipe, just add a few dried Sambucus ebulus fruits to a basic alchemy brew, of magical enriched water.
Zecora uses special everfree moss and some red spotted mushrooms to create the basic brew.
“Thank you very much for teaching me all these things. So how much do you know of my kind of alchemy.”
>Zecora:”Your magic is very fleshy and fast, but the application of mine is vast.”
“I’m sure you could improve your efficiency with a few circles and clear essences, instead of endlessly stirring brews for hours and using leaves harvested under full moon.”
>Zecora:”Not everything is about efficiency, my ways come with a variety of ability. I tread my tradition with respect, even if it isn’t as perfect.“
“All right, thank you anyway.”
You say good bye to Zecora and leave her hut.
She knows a lot, sadly she is bend on sticking to her traditional ways.
Well maybe it’s something more than alchemy, zebra magic is nearly completely foreign to you.
Still maybe you will pay her a visit in a few years, and spend a longer time to learn about her magic.
You are reminded of the changeling alchemist and his chase after the deer's potions.
Also there are the ways of the buffalo shamans.
There are so many forms of magic out there, you are sure that you can apply many aspects of them to your alchemy.

“So Brown Bark, can you lead me to some trees?”
>Brown Bark:”Sure, I’ll find a small one that you should be able to carry.”
Shortly after she begins to lead you into the forest.
After a short distance into the forest, Brown Bark stops giving you directions.
>Brown Bark:”There is a cockatrice ahead of us, I think it’s coming towards us. Maybe we should walk around it.”

now with name
>>
>>27518571
That's the one that can turn you to stone with a glare right? Alchemy up a big mirror and then hold it up to make it look at itself.
>>
>>27518571
where else is safe to go
>>
File: 1287.png (156 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1287.png
156 KB, 800x800
>>27518594
>>27518697
Cockatrice? That is the one that can turn you into stone with a glare!
Maybe walking around it isn’t such a bad Idea.
Still better to have a way to defend yourself in case it gets the jump on you.
You decide to draw a transmutation circle and create a mirror, well there goes your last piece of calk that you had with you.
You hear rustling in the bushes in front of you.
Looks like creating this mirror took the time you had, at least you have a defense now.
You point the mirror directly at the bushes, while hiding behind.
Shortly after you hear it break through the shrubbery.
Followed by a surprised squeak and then silence.
>Brown Bark:”It stopped moving, I think you done it.”
You poke out behind the mirror.
At first you only look at the ground.
Slowly, your eyes creep up the petrified chicken feed until you see the full stone statue.
>>
>>27519330
Tell brown bark you weren't sure that would work. You just heard a story before about a monster freezing when it saw it's own reflection.
Collect those mushrooms.
Continue to the tree that we'll be able to carry.
>>
>>27519330
I have to wonder if it's got any defenses against self-petrification. Maybe we should tell someone about it later.
>>
File: 1288.png (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1288.png
142 KB, 800x800
>>27519409
>>27519555
“I really wasn’t sure if that would work.”
You scratch your head and smirk.
“Just heard a story before about a monster freezing when it saw it’s own reflection.”
Got pretty lucky there.

You place the mirror in front of the creature, just in case it has some defense against self-petrification.

On the ground you spot two mushrooms.
Ah good more ingredients.
You pick up two red spotted mushrooms.

After that you continue on your way to the tree.
You really lost track of your position in the forest, so you are surprised to find that the tree is actually very close to the edge of the forest.
It’s a rather small tree that doesn’t carry any leaves, looks like it died some time ago, and just stopped growing.
Now how to get this thing out of here, an obsidian ax might work, but you used your last chalk for the mirror.

>>
>>27520206
Well at least we know where the tree is. How about we fly back to town and then just come back with more chalk?

First though ask Bark if there is anyway for her to get the tree out of the ground with magic.
>>
File: 1289.png (155 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1289.png
155 KB, 800x800
>>27523688
“Hey Brown Bark do you have a way to get the tree out of ground?”
>Brown Bark:”I could try it...”
Her spiritual form flies towards the tree.
She touches it and slowly green magic starts to cover the bark of the tree.
Looking at it you feel a little strained, it feels like the totem is training your magic to enable Brown Bark.
As for the tree, the ground around it starts to break open, it’s roots creeping up.
One by one they pierce through the ground, immediately snapping back to the ground and pushing the tree upwards.
The trees movements look almost real, like it’s struggling to escape a batch of quick sand.
After one last big struggle, the tree falls over, its roots freed from the ground.
You feel like you just had a race, not too exhausted but it’s there.
“Wow nice job Brown Bark.”
>Brown Bark:”No problem.”
Now, it’s still a solid tree, and the roots make it seem even bigger.
It might be possible for you to just carry it, but that will definitely be an act of tremendous strength.
Maybe there is a smarter way than just loading it up on your back...
>>
>>27527848
Roll the tree? That would be easier then just picking it up. and if we get to somewhere narrow we just lift one end up and then flip it. We should be strong enough to lift one end.
>>
does this call for alchemy
>>
File: 1290.png (150 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1290.png
150 KB, 800x800
>>27527942
>>27528527
Rolling it might work, but first you need to get it outside the tree line.
A flip might do the trick, you lift the upper side of the tree up and with a heavy heave you flip it over.
Some of the roots break off, but you get it outside the forest.
>Brown Bark:”Speed, timberwolves are on their way here, they must have heard the tree.”
“Well then, time to leave.”
You begin to roll the tree along the way to ponyville.
Rolling, rolling, rolling. The two big branches break off after a few meters, and more of the roots follow, but the main log stays intact.
Soon you reach ponyville.
The ponies you pass give you strange looks, but it’s getting late so the streets aren’t that filled.
You kinda feel bad, there might be ponies already trying to sleep and you are making all this noise.
Nothing you can do about that, you wouldn’t even be able to alchemy anything up, since you ran out of chalk.

Finally the inn comes in your sight.
Hey your friends did good work on the wagon, though it seems like they are done for today.
The wagon now got some sort of frame to it, and a door, there is a small ladder, and the driving bank now has a railing.
Oh and the thing that pulls the wagon got an overhaul, it now looks a little like a turtle.
>>
>>27528621
get the chalk with seven uses from our chest. We must always carry a piece of chalk. Let's also put the mushrooms away.
Find platinum and tell her you got some magical wood for her to use. ( how lewd) if she doesn't need all of it then we can give it to masquerade.
Let's go read that permanent potions book now.
>>
>>27528621
That looks great! Gotta let 'em know you're grateful.
>>
Sorry, I didn't realize it was so late already. Gotta stop for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
The wagon looks like it's going to be super comfy when completed.
>>
>>27529786
we'll have to put it through its paces
>>
>>27528621
Didn't we have access to a spell which would allow us to summon chalk? Now is the time to learn that spell!
>>
should we put a comfy chair in there? And that log looks like it has a good 16 boards in it.
>>
I hurt my hand during work today, won't be able to draw or type much.
It's nothing big, just sprained, but it means I won't be able to update today.
Will be back on Sunday, have a nice weekend.
>>
>>27537925
ah, too bad for you, hope it doesn't ruin your weekend!
>>
>>27537925
Take care of yourself alch
>>
>>27537925
have you thought about taking out an insurance policy on your hands
they're kinda valuable
>>
>>27542003
bionic hands
>>
Think we can fly to griffin stone, get the flower and then just mirror back to ponyville? Because the wagon is going to take awhile. Then again we can also try to make as much money as we can.
>>
>>27547067
sounds like we could wind up in adventure again
>>
page 10 go away
>>
>>27544098
>>
>>27552751
>>
>>27547067
holla holla
>>
I want to go to the forest and find out if that plague has been taken care of.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.