[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heaven's tower thread 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 24
File: HT.png (1 MB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
HT.png
1 MB, 810x456
>"Why do you climb?"
"I must."
>"What do you seek? Gold? Fame? The thrill of the fight?".
"The part of me that's still inside."

Welcome to Heavens Tower, how high will you climb?

The premise:
/mlp/ posters are randomly found unconscious by Climbers inside a crazy magical tower. They're evacuated to Prisma, the town built at the foot of the gigantic tower, where adventurers aka "climbers" make a living out of selling stuff they found inside the tower, risking their lives through the many floors filled with monsters, magic and mystery.

It is now your choice to decide what you'll do with that new life: You can live as an ordinary citizen in the town, or join a group and go for expeditions inside the tower.

Create your character, choose a role, buy weapons and gear: This game is supported by Nina-Chan, a bot written entirely for this very purpose, it is both a game master assistant and a database, to ensure Quests are both a breeze to lead and play!

Feel creative? Want to draw, write, GM or just play? Heaven's Tower continues!

server: irc.esper.net
channel: #heavenstower

doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/159pbmA1rZCK-wtxZ_mUnqkhJ3HG1hLSxqod5KSIWqxM/edit
>>
>>27375695

Europeans can't keep this thread alive.
>>
well they're not many
>>
When will we get some content flow through on this?
>>
>>27376673
you're content creators as well, stop being passive and more will flow, I'm not a magical entertainer that will provide endless content, this is a community based game and everyone takes part in the creative process, directly or less directly, but just waiting sat on your ass won't help much I'm affraid. Don't hesitate, submit ideas, see what you can do, what you can offer to that empty world, talk about it with other members, start what you want to become a reality in that universe.
>>
>>27376719
As a fellow player and part-time GM, i think i'm a little exhausted from input. I can only put so much in to this deep pit of an foundation. We're going to need a lot more players with ideas to contribute, i'm starting to run dry.
>>
Is this Tower of God crossover? Why it's never mentioned?
>>
File: AD.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
AD.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>27376766
I draw my inspiration from azure dreams, mainly and a little bit from tower of druaga. Tower of god, SAO etc are not part of my references and thus can't be mentionned as a source. [The two I mentionned are probably source to SAO and others as they are much older.]
>>
File: __meteo___by_fumuu-d6fthy8.png (516 KB, 900x881) Image search: [Google]
__meteo___by_fumuu-d6fthy8.png
516 KB, 900x881
>>
File: ariz.jpg (89 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
ariz.jpg
89 KB, 1024x696
b-b-b-b-b-bump!

nah jk
[update]
nina 1.84

Well you won't see the biggest part of this update, but it's a huge thing for me;

ninas are now "generated" instead of having distinct version of the software for each nina/tina/whatever I now use a single program that asks me what bot I want to run. If I type in a known bot name [nina/tina] it fetches their respective infos [channel and avatar], BUT if I type in something else like rina, it will format the bot into Rina-Chan, sets that it has no avatar and create a channel named after the bot, then communicate this to nina [unless the bot is nin itself] so that nina can announce to everyone that a new bot was generated with the ling to its channel. Said bot will then OP me on said channel.

Then, the admin level command !sheetLock name boolean [!sl] will now allow me to unlock you guys when something annoying happened [like tina getting DCed while I was away[for unknown reasons]] The command will then return both the new and the old state of your sheet [I freed it, it was locked.]

I am adding at the moment the !stuck command that will tell you on which bot your sheet is active if it is.[give me 5 mn]
>>
>>27376673
We need more GM's to step up. Can't expect anything new if there's no quests going on. Also maybe a thread scribe would be nice.
>>
File: large.gif (633 KB, 375x329) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
633 KB, 375x329
>>27379111
a what now?

I tried to code GMs, but it didn't work. I tried to grow GMs but it didn't work. I tried to create GMs using sugar, spices, dank memes and chemical X but all I got was Marw, can we call it a success?

more seriously, SoL is the base of the game, not quests.
>>
>>27379325
I was reffering to "thread scribe"

I know what a GM is as I am one.
>>
File: 1458958289301.png (14 KB, 413x697) Image search: [Google]
1458958289301.png
14 KB, 413x697
>>27379341
A thread scribe. Someone who can herald our grande adventures in thread. Also maybe the SoL,and lewd.
>>
>>27379491
awesome idea!

you do it.
>>
>>27379294
>all I got was Marw
you used chemical XXX instead of X, ya goof
>>
File: laughing fillies.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
laughing fillies.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>27379865
kek
>>
Thread scribing is good and all, but the issue the chat itself is pretty slow moving.
>>
>>27381113

Don't mean to be harsh on you guys, but honestly the game is dependent on Duskie's activity. Duskie took a vacation and the thread died 3 times in 2 days.
>>
>>27379865
rude as fuck dude, Marw is lewd sure, but that's not all there is to her
>>
>>27379549

>Charter walked along the streets from the town library, leaving a sleeping Marw behind -and confusing the timeline up no end- along with Lights.
>The pair's destination was an eatery on the Western side of town, not too far from the marketplace, which seemed perpetually half full without ever needing to close or turn away patrons.
>The constant slight noise of conversation, of eating and life mixing with the heavy scents and heat from the open kitchen.. blinking in surprise at the sudden assault on his senses as he walked through the door, he'd expected something that served sandwiches and hot drinks, not a sharp-eyed griffon doing something with piles of spices and far too much blazing fire for his liking.
>>
sorry I'm a little rust with the green

>>27383459
>Lights twitches his snout as he looks around, sniffing to and fro and humming softly at all the fresh flavors accosting his nose in a pleasing manner.
>His ears fold at first, looking around in surprise and bemusement. "G-gosh, this isn't what I imagined a café would be like here... Still, ah, I guess I'm hungry! H-heh, so hungry I could eat a... Never mind."
>Charter looks around nervously, trying to get a fix on what on Eart- wait, no.
>What in Prisma was he supposed to do.. seeing that ponies -and a couple others- made their orders to the cook directly behind her open ring of ovens and pans.
>Charter: "I er, guess we grab a menu then. Busier than I thought it'd be.. woah they've got a little bit of everything. Guess with an omnivore cook I should have expected it."
>Lights hums softly as he scours the menu he grabbed with his magic, crinkling his snout as he read the contents
>"...Gosh would it be distasteful to ask for their equivalent of chicken lo Mein?
> ...y-yeah, I guess. I remember loving meat stuff, but goodness I don't have any appetite for that source of protein.
>What's grabbing your eye?"
>>
>>27383585
>Charter flicks his ears back and forth in reaction to the constant slight bustle of activity around them, flicking through..
>"Well, no idea how to pronounce it but there's that veggie stir fried thing with garlic and ginger on the.. Second page. Think I'll get that.", catching the attention of the griffon cook to place his order.
>Lights meekly adds a "M-make that two please, sir!"
>Gosh he hopes that big gryphon's a sir.
>Finding a small booth designed for just enough space for two ponies to chat face to face, he begins trotting over with Charter.
>"Heh, this is kinda exciting! A-and maybe loud. But I bet that means the food's good!"
>Charter nodded to Lights
>"This place is a little different to what I expected, have to admit..", settling his packs towards the wall and shuffling into his seat.
>Quadruped anatomy wasn't always the easiest.
>"Still, be nice to try something other than the stuff the Fallen and Hall serve up.. don't think I've ever had anything with so many spices.. since arriving here anyway."
>Lights nodnods, his pony knees not bending as well as his old human ones but that's okay!
>His small lean body was fairly flexible, and he got comfortable with a fair amount of shifting of his haunches.
>"Heh, yeah, for a second I was wonderin' if you forgot what a café looked like to be honest."
>Giggling a little before looking back at the stallion, he smiles in agreement.
>"To be honest I'm glad I'm out of the library right now, even if I feel a constant urge to study and learn it feels like White's right about getting out more."
>>
>>27384234
>Charter went a little red, either from the heat inside the building or embaressment was hard to tell.
>"There's a difference between reading and actually experiencing it! Never been anywhere like this. I think..
>"And yes WhiteLight is right. And it should not be me saying this, but you do need to get out of the library more.. oh thaum, my speciality is magic writing and I'm saying to leave the library.. what happened to me?"
>Lights blinks and quirks an eyebrow, puffing his cheeks a little before huffing in response.
>"W-well yeah but the experiences in the tower are m-more than enough for me!" He sighs, dropping his head a little and placing his pony elbow on the table to prop his chin up with a forehoof.
>"I know, I know... But nngh, natural and empathetic magic's what I'm focusing on as a specialty, and I wanna do everyone proud.
>"Heh, what made ya think I needed to get out anyway?
>"M-maybe you need to get out more too!"
>Charter gave what can only be described as a 'Look' at Lights.
>"I found you asleep in the library, researched until I fell asleep, then woke up and you were still there.
>"I'm still not sure what you even ate in there, unless that bite mark on that cryomancy book was you?", playfully bopping the pony on the noggin with the back of his fork.
>"Don't eat the books okay?
>"And I get out plenty! ...to the target ranges.. yeah maybe I do."
>Lights blinks from that playful bop, twitching his nose in response as he huffs, ears flattened.
>"I-I eat before and after goin' to the library, and, uh... Usually go to sleep proper in my bed in the dorms!
>"I dunno who took a bite out of that book but Lord knows it wasn't me!! I know not to eat books I swear!"
>Lights snrks at that last sentence, nodding a bit
>"I, uh, yeah you've g-got a point though. Target range should definitely be someplace I should go more, and... Uh, other places?"
>>
>>27384546
>Charter tried to think of anywhere else he went.
>"Well, you could go to the, er.."
>Now where else was there? The costume store he'd gotten his festival outfit from? Nah.
>".. Well, you play right? That violin can't only be a weapon.
>"There's probably some music stuff around Prisma, it's big enough after all.. think there's gramophones at least?

>Lights crinkles his snout once more as his brow cutely furrows.
>"I dunno, I always liked classical music and jazz, haven't seen much of that here, and I'm not so comfortable here with horse anatomy with violins than I was back home!"
>"...That being said there's only so much I can practice, there isn't a single piece of sheet music in the library! B-believe me I would know heh."
>Charter rubbed his chin.
>"Does this place have a record shop? I haven't seen one ar- oh wait a moment."
>The griff-cook in the centre of the building having called out their booth number with two steaming bowls of veggies with 'enough flavor to knock the shoes off a draft horse', according to her.
>Fortunately she didn't seem to mind or care being called sir.
>Lights blinks and blues he's profusely as he takes his meal carefully in his TK, slowly carrying it to their table.
>"T-thanks ma'am you too- I mean, ah, ohgosh."
>Lights sets his bowl down and sniffs at it, widening his eyes at the flavors!
>"W-whoa! She wasn't kidding! Gosh this smells amazing.
>"And I dunno, haven't seen one and don't think that kinda luxury would be popular in a mining/adventure town."
>Charter grinned at Lights as the cook just rolled her eyes
>Nehima: "Wouldn't be the first Orphan to mess up with griffons. Name's Nehima for next time, because trust me after eating that you'll be a repeat customer!"
>Charter: "...seems she's got confidence in her skills at least. "Just hope it tastes as good as it smells! ...it'd better with the chunk this took out of our Hall budget.", returning to the booth to finally get their food on.
>>
>>27384760
>Lights just stammers a bit more as he smiles to the female catbird, nodding and promising he would return!
>"T-thanks!!"
>Charter chucked at the stuttering pony, taking a bite of his food... And washing down the spicy mouthful with some water.
>"O-oof.. Okay, that's hot! So, what was it you wanted to talk about anyway?"
>Lights blinks and giggles a little, taking a bite himself and waving his hooves a lot before getting some more water- that didn't help!
>Red in the face, he snorts a tiny bit.
>"Um... Well uh, yeah! Just kinda wanted ta, ah, talk to someone about it! Seems like you kinda have the same problem..

Stopping hereLet me know how I'm doing
>>
>>27384796
this is one way to bump a thread.
You're doing good, keep going.
>>
Running an adventure at 2PM EST
>>
>>27385618

Hot damn. Running a campaign that isn't 3 AM for eurobeans? Woah! I think i can actually play with you, then.
>>
>>27385618
Unfortunally I didn't think about the lack of a duskie or GM privileges, so it's suspended until then
>>
File: 1451238521225.png (1 MB, 1194x850) Image search: [Google]
1451238521225.png
1 MB, 1194x850
>>27387085
Just so you know Buck, Duskie set you as GM so it's ready when you are.
>>
>>27387085
>>27388618

>Golden excuses himself out of another GM moment.

it's almost cyclical.
>>
File: 1451114060319.png (67 KB, 750x568) Image search: [Google]
1451114060319.png
67 KB, 750x568
>>27388942
Well to be fair Buck was given GM just over an hour ago and he probably got off in 2 hours ago so...

He can randomly pop in any minute now. Honest engine.
>>
>>27388975

Any minute eh?
>>
File: 1450786197422.png (391 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1450786197422.png
391 KB, 1800x1800
>>27390448
Indeed, he came back so fast you already missed him.
>>
Respect the dead
>>
>>27391866
Always
>>
>>27383459
>>27384796
ho fug, this some greentext
ive been waiting for some delicious green.
>>
>>27393768
Hopefully someone has logs from day one (maybe Charter, also journals help I guess) so we get some more
>>
bump before bed
>>
Tank pones are based pones.
>>
>>27395222
Trips confirm
>>
Back to ponyland bump
>>
>>27395222
Tanks get all the mares, this is fact.
>>
File: 1457118526027.jpg (349 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457118526027.jpg
349 KB, 600x600
>>27397147
Even the mare Tanks?
>>
File: 1457165645555.jpg (243 KB, 846x960) Image search: [Google]
1457165645555.jpg
243 KB, 846x960
>>
>>27397300
Mare tanks get mares AND QT stallions
>>
>>27397147
Male Tanks get the Harems:
http://pastebin.com/TxK54GxT
I'm waiting for mine now.
>>
>>27398481
L-lewd
>>
File: 1463457594418.png (1 MB, 2500x2176) Image search: [Google]
1463457594418.png
1 MB, 2500x2176
Bump for lewd horses
>Marw
>>
>>27400275
>Wrong image
Have a lewd horse without Asian eyes
>>
File: 1453535618458.gif (931 KB, 552x380) Image search: [Google]
1453535618458.gif
931 KB, 552x380
Euros keep the damn thread bumped.
>>
A tale of why Lights is 2nd lewdest pone in all of Prisma.

>Duskie>tfw Lights is a lood stallion
>Lights> No I'm not!
>Duskie>well you're not a mare right
>Lights> Well yeah
>Duskie> so...
>Booze> He is so lewd
>Lights> No I'm not!
>Booze> I wish i saved some of the logs we had
>Duskie> I can't expose nina to that much loodness tbf
>Lights> Booze pls I'd never do that to Curious
>Lights> Or me
>Lights> Or you!
>Booze> no to us
>Booze> you did it with us~
>Fireandhooves>Lights is second lewdest pony.
>Lights> N-no I'm noooooot
>Lights> My character is actively avoiding lewd
>GreenWing> yes you are
>Lights> WING PLS
>GreenWing has no idea what's going on
>Fireandhooves rubs Lights chubby cheeks >Fireandhooves>"Your just a little cuddle-slut, aren't you?"
>Lights whines and runs to hide behind Wing. His cheeks aren't chubby!
>>
>>27402012
>Lights> !avatar Lights
>Nina-Chan> Lights's avatar: http://i.imgur.com/lSx3aLV.png
>Lights> He's got manly cheeks!
>Fireandhooves> Chubby pony cheeks~
>Lights> Noooooo
>GreenWing> Well, he did used to ((take it up the butt from sleeves :3))
>Lights> NO I DIDNT
>Lights> fun fact he never did that :3
>Lights> I MEAN THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO

>Lights> Hah
>Fireandhooves> Well did ya or didn't ya Lights?
>Lights> I-I really never did!
>GreenWing> fucking disconnecting IRC
>Lights> I was the alpha!!
>Fireandhooves> ...your lying :)
>GreenWing> Really? I thought you were the bottom at least sometimes
>Lights> B-butagainthatwaswaytoolongago-
>Lights> Wiiiiiing pls
>Lights> S-sleeves and I really didn't lewd that much at all, was short ship
>GreenWing> Hey I could believe it if Sleeves was always the bottom, he liked taking it up the butt more than giving it
>Fireandhooves> ho ho
>Lights> Wiiiing why're you bringing this uuuup
>Lights> Fire pls don't believe his lies Wing is a super lewd dude
>Lights> Who lewded much more than me.~
>>
File: 1448748526555.png (198 KB, 410x427) Image search: [Google]
1448748526555.png
198 KB, 410x427
>>27402029
>Fireandhooves slowly walks towards Light, eyeing him like the little snack he was "You better start telling the truth or else."
>Lights scampers behind Wing
>Fireandhooves> "I'll do what I did last time we pm'd!"
>Charter alt tabs tinto the chat to- oh myy..
>Lights> Wha- no I don't- anything but that!
>Lights> Pls don't
> Fireandhooves shoves GreenWing aside and pounces Lights, getting him on his back
>Lights> NO PLS
>Fireandhooves licks his lips
>Lights> NOOOOOO
>Fireandhooves> "RASPBERRIES!"
>Fireandhooves> PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>Fireandhooves slopilly blows on Lights tummy
>Lights flails and gasps for help
>Charter> >charter's face when http://i.imgur.com/X0eaT8F.gif
>Lights> Plssss
>Fireandhooves laughs at Lights squirming and only blows harder
>Lights points a hoof to Charter, GreenWing having forsaken him
>Lights> Duskie hellllp
>Fireandhooves> PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>Lights>NOOOOO
>Duskie saves Lights from the mean ponies
>Lights clings onto Duskie and whines
>Duskie> what Charter is tha- OH HI CHARTER
>Charter> ...sorry, what? I was er.. miles away.
>Lights> Whah
>Duskie nuzzles Charter
>Lights will remember this
>Fireandhooves> "No, I have been thwarted by the Duskie, curse you!"

the end
>>
File: tina.png (254 KB, 788x851) Image search: [Google]
tina.png
254 KB, 788x851
[update]
nina 1.88

Nina now communicates with nickserv, this means your nick HAS to be registered AND loaded so that Nina accepts to load your sheet.

This will prevent anyone but you to use your account.

To register your nick:

/msg nickserv register pass mail

You will be sent a mail with a line to paste in chat to verify it. From there you can load:

to identify when you connect:

/msg nickserv identify password

Note that this is a bit of an annoying thing to do everytime you connect, but there are means to make it automatic:

For example, on the Mirc client:
tools/options/perform...

There you have a text field where you can type commands that will be executed everytime you connect, so you can paste your "/msg nickserv identify pass" (without "") and you'll never hear about it again.

Note that if you don't load for a whole month your nickserv account is deleted and you must re register. The time before it's deleted is reset each time you log in.
>>
>>27402047
But who is the lewdest?
>>
>>27402284
marw wants that position
>>
boop
>>
Bump a rump
>>
>>27402012
>>27402029
>>27402047
I knew you guys were still raging queers.
To think I started to respect lights.
I mean I never figured the other greens would change, they were born green.
But lights wasn't always green, not always.
Yet he's as filthy and corrupted as the rest, merely posing as someone worth respecting, BAW!
>>
File: 1454080728232.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1454080728232.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>27404943
>>
File: quizz1.jpg (66 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
quizz1.jpg
66 KB, 1200x900
[update]
nina 1.91

Nina can now summon Quizzy-Kun, an open quizzBot.

Quizzy is in #heavenstower-Quizz

using [!quizz on] and [!quizz off] you can start and stop the quizz.

You can add your own questions to the database on the fly, sending a pm to Quizzy like [!addQuestion|my question here|my answer here]

don't use spaces at the beggining of the question or the answer.

you can check the total number of questions with [!question]

you can't answer your own questions

Quizzy iterates over every question before reseting the list [added questions are available even before the reset]

Each question has a counter and I'll prolly do something with that later on to avoid the same question to be used 150 times.
>>
File: cryshine.png (373 KB, 718x886) Image search: [Google]
cryshine.png
373 KB, 718x886
>>27406485
You must be loaded on nina to be able to add questions

if quizzy notices no one is playing, he'll stop on his own.
>>
>>27375695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yv0ec5Hw8A
>>
Yurop waking up bump.
>>
It's my time to climb!
>>
File: saitama2.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
saitama2.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
[update]
nina 1.93

I added a few questions to Quizzy, we got a total of 747 now. 100 of them are scrambled words from MLP characters AND HT characters. Have fun.

I added [!lame] to remove questions on the fly, but so far only I can use it, we'll see later if people are reasonable enough to be granted this much power.
>>
File: back.png (44 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
back.png
44 KB, 150x200
We'll have a 1H Quizz around 20PT, the top scores will get a few ingame rewards, such as potions and maybe an ingot for the best one.
>>
Whelp. Tank bro here, broke my wrist irl. like a twat.

Thinking of it going IC aswell.
>>
File: 1463627528943.gif (979 KB, 500x198) Image search: [Google]
1463627528943.gif
979 KB, 500x198
Good grief, why is nobody bumping this thread?
>>
Bump-a-rump
>>
quizz start!
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.