[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loona YouTube Channel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So, last night, there was an Ask Loona thread.

I was interested in this blog for a while, but last nights thread got my creative juices flowing!

I want to start a YouTube channel that goes in depth on this blog. Or just read the pastebin that some anon made.

Would you guys be interested in this?
>>
File: nowthatsjustgay.png (139 KB, 323x456) Image search: [Google]
nowthatsjustgay.png
139 KB, 323x456
>>27369794
>youtube channel
>>
>>27369794
Exactly how in depht can you go?
you know 70% of what this blog produces is posted and deleted two minutes hence, and even some of the post that do stay up for days get randomly deleted in the following months
We got too late into the game and now no one's playing anymore.
>>
>>27369929
http://pastebin.com/tjp3nZW7

I could always just read this off, and add some of the sounds the blog puts up.
>>
>>27369794
Fandom is dying, man. No one is going to watch it. Why waste your time?
>>
>>27369950
no need to bring youtube cancer over here for this. though, perhaps if more people followed the blog and asked questions, it would become mor active again.
>>
>>27370084
it's worth a try to be honest...
>>
>>27369794
There is no need for a YouTube channel if you are just parroting the pastebin.
>>
>>27371073
I mean, I would add some information or paraphrase some of the info, and add some sounds or music to make it more spooky...
>>
>>27371129
You one of the oldfags from the skype groups?
>>
>>27371263
Nope...is the skype group still active?
>>
>>27369794
Sure, why not? If that sounds like something you'd enjoy doing, then do that.
>>
>>27371447
Nope
>>
>>27371987
Aw man...well, i get started on doing the whole Loona explained thing during the summer...
>>
>>27371447
We literally do nothing but dick around now. Not much to dedicate to nowadays.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.