[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluttershy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 234x250
>No flutterbutter thread
Let's change that
>>
>>27366961
do you think fluttershy would scream if someone were to rape her or would she just lay there and take it
>>
>>27366988
Pretty sure she would take it
>>
>>27367101
that is good news
she will be the first i deflower upon reaching ponyville
>>
I hate all of you.
>>
>>27367209
>implying she hasn't been raped before
>>
>>27367882
i bet spike has raped fluttershy in her sleep
>>
>>27367798
but do you want to rape flutteryshy
>>
>>27368031
It isn't rape if she's asleep
>>
>>27368099
bullshit
rape is rape
do you think if she could say no she would say no to spike

spike raping you is a badge of honor
i would let him rape me
and let other ponys watch
>>
>>27334232
>>27334232
>>27334232
>>
>>27366961
i would rape fluttershy so many times that her vagina would look like the twin towers on 9/11
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.