[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss my retarded but loving Cadance, Anons...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: hi_anon.png (816 KB, 4800x4800) Image search: [Google]
hi_anon.png
816 KB, 4800x4800
I miss my retarded but loving Cadance, Anons...
>>
>>27366560
Mods are doing this FOR us!
C'mon, a board full of /b/ tier meta threads and 'LOL I GOT OFF LE RIDE BUT AM LE BACK NOW' threads are what we need!
Quality posting! Thanks, mods!
>>
>>27366560
Have something I wrote in a "I'M SORRY I BURNED YOUR PLUSHIES ANON!" thread:

>Go into your bedroom.
>your mattress, sheets, blankets, and pillows have been replaced by dozens and dozens of Cadence plushies.
>A single large Shining Armor plushie sits atop the pile.
>"You know, to snuggle with!"
"Gimme my bed back, Cadence."
>"Not until you try this! Hop on in!"
>You sigh wearily as you climb atop the mound of plushies.
>It's surprisingly comfortable, but without a blanket it'd be impossible to sleep on it.
"There, I tried it. Bring my bed back now."
>As you start to get off the pile, Cadence's horn flickers with a pink spark.
>Suddenly you sink into the pile; it feels like some of the plushies moved out from beneath you.
"H-hey, what the-"
>You freeze when you realize the plushies are moving on their own, crawling over you to envelop your body.
>You can hear lots of excited little squees and happy noises as they cover you until only your face pokes out.
>You even hear a few say they love you.
>They begin to gently rub your body all over with their soft hooves.
>Some of them just wrap their forehooves around you and nuzzle whatever they can reach.
>You try to pry them off and climb out, causing them to cry out and beg you not to leave them; some even apologize and promise to hug you better.
>Their little grips are surprisingly strong. You give up after a short while and sink in, eliciting a chorus of cheerful hoorays.
"C-cadence, what the fuck is-"
>She's gone. Where the fuck did she-
>You notice a long pink horn moving through the plushies, like a shark fin through water.
>A warm weight settles on you as she climbs onto your chest and tucks her muzzle beneath her chin.
>She begins humming a soothing lullaby, and a chorus of soft voices from all around you join in.
>Your eyelids feel heavy. Right as you're about to slip into unconsciousness, you hear a soft voice speak out.
>"Sweet dreams, Anon."
>Damn you, lovehorse.
>>
File: 1442685771206.png (294 KB, 423x590) Image search: [Google]
1442685771206.png
294 KB, 423x590
>>27366560
I don't.
>>
>>27366565
Cock sucker
>>
>>27366587
>>27366599
ban this autism.
>>
>>27366560
Where's Schwartz, he never finished his green.
>>
>>27366560
fuck off, this is what led mods on a deleting spree before
>>
OP, I agree. And top marks for noticing how it could be creative - funny, even - instead of LOL I CAN DO MEMES TOO!

Sadly, some didn't get this, which is why making a HI ANON thread these days is naughty.

>>27366578
You're alright too.
>>
File: 1444592145068.jpg (72 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
1444592145068.jpg
72 KB, 361x361
>look it up on Derpi
>'i deleted your pokemon save!'
>close tab
they just don't _get it_
>>
>>27366560
bump
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.