[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well atleast applejack can see her parents now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Well atleast applejack can see her parents now
>>
>>27365368
But that's not Applejack.
>>
>>27365368
What if that is Applejack's mom?
>>
>>27365383
I'd fuck it
>>
Would you smooch a ghost?
>>
>They even have a line saying "you know you're doing your Pinkie voice...?"
>Dumb cunts still don't grasp these are characters in a story with no relation to the core show ponies.
>>
>>27365432
Twilight imagines the character behaving like Pinkie, so she does the voice.
>>
>>27365448
You think I needed that explained.
You actual retard.
>>
Everyone does realise they are just representations of the characters in the story, not the actual characters in the book were them right?
>>
>>27365485
Twilight is teling the story using the voices of frineds she know in real life. She does voice for Pinkie even though the character isn't Pinkie, she just inserted her friend to that character to make it more entertaining.
>>
>>27365523
I wonder if the reason Twilight was not mentioned in this story is because she normally replaced herself with the main character.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.