[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestrian Invasion: The Habbening Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
After almost 2 years of waiting, the time has come to finish BiscuitAnons fic "Equestrian Invasion"!

Biscuit is/was a writefag that started a fic called "Equestrian Invasion" in the late summer of 2013, but due to a few "complications" he stopped writing.
He was successfully summoned after a years hiatus, but soon disappeared once again, leaving the readers devistated. So we've taken it upon ourselves to finish this.

>you come to class after a night without sleeping
>you sit next to your desk tired as fuck
>the bell rings as you yawn
>after a few minutes the teacher comes in and behind her a new student
>the first thing you notice about the student is her rainbow-colored hair
>"class, i'd like you to meet our new student, Rainbow Dash"
>"Would you like to say a few words Rainbow?"
>"I don't really like talking to egg-heads"
>The teacher looks at her and whisper to herself" Great, another one"
>"There's a free table next to Anon, You will be sitting there from now on"
>By the time she sits next to you the teacher is already writing something on the board
>Then suddenly you hear
>"Hey, Pssst. Anon, You're not a Egg-Head right?

Previous writers:
>Dapper4
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/Dapper4

>Jasse
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/JasseSwefag

>Sage
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/Anon_Sage

>Horsefellow
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/HorseFellow

>Chelis
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/115816/the-girls

BiscuitAnons pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/BiscuitAnon

If there are any more writers/artists out there who are up for a challenge, get in here!
Most, but not all of these stories start on day 4 (http://pastebin.com/jhAkSe84- line 605)

>Equestrian Invasion is a fic about Anon, who one day meets no other than Rainbow Dash in his classroom. As the days go, the rest of the mane 6 shows up in his school, and it becomes Anons task to help them get home.
>Will he succeed? will he get to cum inside Rainbow Dash? Find out after the break!
>>
>>27364795
Okay so it turns out that i had to do some shit last weekend and today too. Jasse's busy with "other stuff" so its up to me to fill your meaningless lives with happiness and humanized ponies. if only you could do the same for me
That aside i'm going to post a RD Tomboy story i wrote for another thread in case you guys didn't catch it and in order to keep the thread bumped while i catch up on my writing.
>>
File: 1461031337623.png (335 KB, 556x724) Image search: [Google]
1461031337623.png
335 KB, 556x724
>>27364806
>Rarity slaps your hand away from your face
>"Darling stop that. You'll just open up the wound."
"I can't help it, it's just so itchy."
>The bandage under your eye was pulling the skin tightly over the cut
>Your best buddy Rainbow Blitz gave it to you earlier in the ring
>Who knew Blitz had such a killer left hook
>Your mind idles away at the thought
>"Darling!"
>She slaps your hand again
"Argh! I told you i can't help it!"
>You two were standing outside the doors to Canterlot High waiting for Principal Molestia to let Blitz go
>She had gotten into trouble earlier while defending you when the Dog boys jumped you
>Something about stealing their rocks
>Which you did
>You tossed them in the garden for the lulz
>But they totally started it...over the internet...on 4chan...at least you thought it was them
>Everyone was wasting time in that computer class, honestly it could've been anyone
>But not everyone spelled "Diamonds" with a capital Z at the end
>It was nearing sunset, the sky had just adopted its calming amber hue before nightfall
>The clouds on the horizon were beet red from the setting sun
>It was summer though, there was at least another hour or so of daylight left
>Which meant you three could handle a trip to the local Hay n Shake for some fries
>Hay fries sucked but they were cheap, and you were broke and hungry
"Everytime i put one of those things in my mouth i die a little inside."
>"Oh come now they're good for you. Besides Blitz said you needed to lay off the greasy foods if you wanted to get fit."
>You admitted you were soft and out of shape, but did that really merit punishing yourself so?
>Your stomach groaned in hunger and protest
"If that cunt doesn't get out here in five minutes or less I am going to-"
>"You goin' to what fag?"
>>
"Eek!"
>You jump a foot off the ground
>"HA! Nice vertical leap nigger, but today's a cardio day. Unless you want to work your pecs, i think you'd look cute with a pair of boobs like Rarity's."
>"Blitz!"
>"Relax Rar's his won't be as big as yours but they look like they're on the right track."
>Rainbow poked your chest
>"Nice Gyno fag."
"Hey, knock it off!"
>You try to shove her hands away but all you manage to do is get your nipple twisted
"AHH!!! That hurts you fucking whore!"
>>
>Rarity separates her hands from your manboobs
>"Enough already, you already humiliated him enough in the ring with that same move."
>You didn't want to talk about it
>You just wanted to rub vaseline on your sore nipples
>Rainbow's husky voice filled your ears
>"Alright, alright. 'sides if we don't get moving Twilight will just order herself a hayburger special with extra ketchup."
>"Oh, dear I do hope they're still serving non-pasteurized onion rinds."
>You fell in step behind the two of them
"I hate vegan food."
>"Well to bad egghead you need to purge."
"Yesterday i passed a log I swear Paul Bunyan cut down himself."
>"Oh Anonymous please don't be so disgusting."
>"Ha! You should've been there for my first time. I had like those weird bunny poops mixed with diarrhea."
>Rarity visibly turned green.
>"My ass was like a machine gun."
>"Hurp."
>Rarity ran ahead of you two and only stopped after a considerable distance
>"I'm going ahead by myself, you two ought to be ashamed of yourselves! Exposing a lady to such foul imagery! I certainly hope you don't bring that kind of talk during our meal, not that I’ll be able to eat much anymore!"
>Blitz smiled a wide shit eating grin
>"LIKE A MACHINE GUN RARITY! IM PRETTY SURE I HEARD IT PLINK!"
>Rarity gagged while she ran away
>Blitz laughed like the idiot you thought he'd like you to think he was
>"We should chase after her, maybe we can get her to lose her appetite completely."
>She started jogging
"Hey, wait!"
>>
>Rainbow stopped
>A soft breeze blew through the trees lining the road as a car passed by
>You noticed his pink eyes beaming in the sunlight
>"What's up dork?"
"Uhh...oh. I didn't get to say thanks, y'know for earlier?"
>"You mean when i handed you your ass on a platter? No biggie."
>She smugly rubbed her nose
"No you idiot, i meant for rescuing my ass from those diamond dicks. And it was a draw damn it the bell rang."
>"Yeah, after you hit the floor."
>You let out a breath
"Just pay attention already I’m trying to thank you."
>"Alright already, keep it in your pants Anon."
>Rainbow stretched her arms out to behind her head
>"We're cool Anon, I mean it's not like you wouldn't have done the same for me."
>You stand there in quiet meditation, hand on chin
>Rainbow stares at you intently
>"You would do the same for me. Right?"
>After another moment's thought you speak
"Well, yeah. Sure totally, as long it wasn't after another match like that."
>"Why you-"
>Rainbow rushes at you but you duck out the way
>"Come here so i can pound you!"
"Fuck you dude, catch me if you can!"
>You start running down the road to the Hay n Shake
>"When i get my hands on you, I'm going to rip your dick off and make you my bitch!
>You respond in kind
"Y-you too!"
>>
fuck it im going to sleep, could someone please give this a mercy bump if it reaches pg 10?
>>
Well, I finally got around to publishing the end of "the girls" and the epilogue. Sequel should be out this week
>>
Wump
>>
>>27366235
sweet
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.