[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death in the Afternoon CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: 00 - Title Card.png (410 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
00 - Title Card.png
410 KB, 2000x2000
The "Grand" Re-Opening of Death in the Afternoon, a quaint little bar between Manehattan and the Hollow Shades.

Last Thread:
>>27284112

Catch Up Here:
https://www.anonpone.com/dita/
>>
File: 074 - I Dream of Fucking a Fawn.gif (337 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
074 - I Dream of Fucking a Fawn.gif
337 KB, 1024x1024
>>27360978
>>27350738
>>27350728

>You are now Amber.

You can't really believe you're entertaining the idea of sleeping with him.
He's of age in his own culture, so why not go for it?
That's not the point though...
Then what is?
C'mon, he felt so good this morning...
That shouldn't have happened!
But it still did, and you loved it.

You know you loved it... You haven't had any in... in a long time.
It's been so long since you've been handled like that.
You've never been so wet in your life.
Not with anypony... Not even Gabe!

Just give in... He clearly wants to rut your brains out, why not let him go at you?
Because you still see him as a kid.
He's old enough to marry though... Old enough to have kids.
You're old enough to be his mother!
So? What about Jazz and Gabe? They're clearly close, and they have a huge age difference!

Why are you arguing with yourself...
Should you really just give in, and just let him do as he wishes?
You could always just throw away any ideas you have of him and treat him like an equal.
Let him have a fair chance to sweep you off your hooves.
Or you can just control your urges...
Either way, you're going to be snuggling Ginger to sleep...
You have to admit... he's really soft and comfortable to cuddle with.
>>
>>27351728
>>27351794
>>27351787

You snuggle into Ginger a little more, just now noticing that he's snoozing.
He's warm and cuddly, his steady breathing matching your own.
Such a cute little deer...
Why is it that you find him so damn...
You're really not going to be able to think straight with the deer-filled haze clouding your judgement...

Why not just... Get the lust out of the way.
He... he clearly has a lust for you, if this morning was any indication...
You know where you stand on being filled...
Sure, it's only been a day since you met, but fuck being so damn unsure of yourself.
You'll finally be able to think clearly...

Maybe, just, give Ginger a chance, after all that is out of the way.
Talk to him, see if he's still interested in... well, you after the two of you finally...
You're flush again, the warmth is almost agonizing...
You can feel yourself getting wet just thinking about finally being able to...

A hoof just doesn't cut it anymore...
You breathe in his scent, shivering a bit.
Fuck...
You can feel it seeping into your panties now.
You need to stop thinking about this, or you're panties'll be sticking to you in the morning.
Does it really even matter?

You yawn, the weight of the day and your thoughts slipping away.
Little Ginger's gonna be stripping them of you tomorrow anyway...
Why not make him work for his prize...
A smile forms on your lips as your consciousness fades into a wonderfully arousing slumber...
>>
>>27361035

You were never a morning person...
The sun was always conspiring against you, taking you out of well deserved rest when you forgot to shut the light blocking curtains all the way.
Damn Celestia and her burning inferno in the sky...
This morning, however, is a bit different.
Your eyes shoot open, you're sweating a bit from Ginger clinging to you all night, and the wonderfully arousing dream you were having.

You notice ginger splayed out on one side of the bed, clinging to your hoof.
That's... adorable.
Why does he have to be so damn cute...
Alright, no time to think about this now, you made a decision last night, and now you're gonna stick with it.
You're heart rate increases, face becoming flush.
Fuck... You're beyond nervous about this.

How are you going to do this...
Just jump his bones when he gets up?
Maybe you can wake him up in a... sensual manner.
You can just, explain yourself and have at him when he inevitably agrees to plow your fields.
The excitement is building in you.
If your panties weren't already soaked from the dream, they sure are now...
>>
>>27361064
Well you could start off by taking off those sweaty clothes of yours,(unless you're gonna make him take them off for you).

Let's wake him up in a sensual manner, that sounds fun.
>>
>>27361256

climb out of bed facing away from it. Slowly remove our clothing and keep our butt in the air so that when Ginger wakes up, he gets a perfect view

aaaaaand then switch to Ginger, slowly crawl across the bed and rape the shit out of that pony and don't forget to come inside
>>
>>27361343
I'd rather stay Amber for this, personally. Not to mention she might be standing there for a while if she doesn't make sure he wakes up fairly soon.
>>
Oh I thought of a fun way to wake him up, Amber should put her panties infront of his nose and see if the smell wakes him up.
>>
File: 1440815659072.png (219 KB, 1000x857) Image search: [Google]
1440815659072.png
219 KB, 1000x857
>>27361064
wew
>>
>>27361064
Brush our teeth first. Good oral hygene is important. And bad morning breath is a real mood killer
>>
>>27361256
>>27361486
>>27361343

You scoot to the end of the bed to take off your slacks, tie, and vest.
These'll just get in the way for now... You feel your panties a little.
You shiver from the sensation.
Gods, they're so wet...
The warmth you feel is making you sweat a little.

http://imgur.com/mrP8tc4

Gods, you want it now...
Your scent is thick in the room... might want to open the window a little.
You do so, and look at his little sleeping form. Oh gosh... you can't believe you're going to do this...

You take in a deep breath, and let the tension fall from you.
It's now or never...
You scoot on the bed, right up next to him.
His head is right there, his nose almost touching those dripping panties.
You press your nose in between his legs and against his plump balls.
The scent is intoxicating, you get a little lightheaded.
This is turning you on more than you thought it would...

You give them a little lick, he shivers in his sleep.
He's bound to wake up soon...
How are you going to explain this to him when he gets up?
Are you going to need to?
Why not just say something sensual. Something to excite the adorable little deer.

>Ginger is slowly waking to the scent of blueberries and vanilla.
>Are you sure you'd like to switch?

Sorry for the wait. I had to bring up some references for the possible things that are going to happen.
>>
>>27362533
Give each orb a kiss. Tell him "how would he like his blueberry breakfast" and then spread your legs.
>>
File: file.png (85 KB, 649x561) Image search: [Google]
file.png
85 KB, 649x561
>>27362533
There's already something sensual we can do with our mouth. Suck on those deer balls.

For anyone that doesn't want to go off-site to see imgur stuff install Tampermonkey and this.
https://github.com/bakugo/4chan-imgur

It'll embed the picture like a normal image.
>>
>>27362609
Thanks anon, I personally don't mind having to follow the link, but i'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>27362533
Perhaps move to something akin to a 69 position so he can get a whiff of the smell he likes.
>>
>>27362533
Stay Amber please, or at least that's my vote.

Give him a cheeky smile as you get real close to the goods, giving a few tenative licks. But just for posterities sake, get on top of him so you're face to face and ask him if he has any reservations. Cause your'e not sure how much longer you can wait at this rate.
>>
>>27362688
This. Face to face.
>>
>>27362609
>>27362682
>>27362688
>>27362936

Your eyes flutter a bit from feeling him shift, booping your crotch.
The feeling of your arousal dripping from your panties and onto your leg only spurs you on to do more.
Gods, you want this... but you can't help but asking him if he has any reservations about all this.
You honestly don't think you can wait any longer.
Shoving your nose harder against his sac makes you see stars.
The lack of oxygen in your lungs is making you light headed.

Your tongue peeks out, brushing against his fuzzy orbs.
He starts peeking out of his sheath, you take in it's pink color and stronger smell.
It's all cut short however, when you just barely hear an 'Eeep!' from between your legs.
Looks like he's awake.

You reluctantly remove yourself from his nethers, bringing yourself up and turning to face him.
Gently moving him onto his back, you straddle Ginger and gently press your sopping wet panties onto his crotch.
The feeling of his growing erection pressing against you makes you shiver.

>Ginger:"A-Amber, what are y-you-"

He can't help but moan as you feel his hips grind against you.
Oh boy, eager, isn't he?

"Do... Ginger, I want to..."

You're panting.
The feeling of his... Thick?
N-no way...
He's just a...
Your thoughts just fizzle out.

"Ginger, I don't think I can take it anymore."
"Do you want to..."

His face is flush, an expression of confused arousal.
He's silent, only looking at where his cock is poking out from between the two of you.
He nods slowly.
You lean down and plant your lips on his, a gentle, chaste kiss.
He presses into it, his eyes scrunched closed, the heat of his face emanating onto your own.

Well, he said yes, he want's to go further...
Wh.. where do you even begin?

Alright, no more interruptions, I hope
>>
>>27363393
Lick his cock and suck on his balls a bit to get him worked up then let him explore our body.
>>
>>27363393
Oh boy, yes. Let's start things off by getting a steady pace of bouncing on him.
>>
>>27363393

Give him several kisses on his thighs trailing down to the treasure.
>>
>>27363474
>>27363497

You slide yourself off the adorable ball of blush and fluff, positioning yourself near his hind hooves.
He slowly opens his eyes, probably wondering where your weight on his body was.
A smile forms on your face when your eyes lock, immediately trailing down to your prize.
Sunlight bleeds through, the curtains, reflecting light off of the mixture of your arousal and his own.
Slowly, you make your way over to his thick deercock.

An idea pops into your head, Ginger's expression changing to worry at the hungry look on your face.
You want to savor this...

>Ginger:"Amber... Wh... what are you gonna..."

You shush him.

"Relax hun... You're going to enjoy this..."

He nods
You lean down to his thighs, gently kissing your way up to his fuzzy white balls.
Unable to control yourself, you rest them on your snout, inhaling deeply before heading back down the other leg to start the process over again.
Reaching his balls a second time, you give them gentle licks, the soft moans and sighs coming from ginger Egging you on.
Your tongue finally lands on the base of his delightfully musky cock.
A shiver of pleasure courses though you.

Without missing a beat, you trail your tongue up his length, paying extra attention to the tip.
His breathing quickens, his body squirming and hips bucking, trying to get more sensation from your tongue.
He's quaking in absolute ecstasy, his hind hooves trying to wrap around your neck.
You slowly put the tip in your mouth, swirling your tongue around the head, lapping up the copious amount of pre he's leaking.

>Ginger:"A-Amber, I'm...!!"

1/?
>>
>>27364090

Should we take it in the mouth? Or should we come about with something to draw this out more?
>>
>>27364090
Edge the hell out of him
>>
>>27364090

Let's edge him and then at the last moment put it in our mouth and swallow.
>>
>>27364090

Suddenly, his hooves are on the back of your head, his breath on your mane, forcing you to take more of his thick member.
You feel him throbbing, pumping his cum into your mouth.
The taste... the musky scent... you could almost cum from just this.
Gods it's been so long...
If he was older he'd have... It'd have been in your throat.
You probably wouldn't be able to fit the girth at the base inside...

The thought makes you shiver.
He lets go of your head in time, a string of cum connecting the tip of his dick and your mouth.
He let out a lot more than you expected...

>Ginger:"S-sorry... I didn't expect to... It just felt so good and... It... It was my first..."

You swallow.
His face is heated, his eyes wide from your display.
His words leave your mouth agape.
Gods... He's a virgin. A precious untouched cinnamon bun...
He said he was old enough to be wed... you thought he'd already...

http://imgur.com/6nQZ6gX

Th... that explains the hair trigger.
You look at the panting little deer before you, his cock still standing tall and proud.
A gentle smile forms on your lips, a giggle escaping them.
Another round?
Oh, this boy has some things coming...
Where to go from here though...
What would he like most?

Sorry this is taking so long, I'm not used to writing lewds
>>
>>27364265
Push him back and take control. It's your turn.
>>
>>27364284
He's already on his back.
>>
>>27364265
>What would he like most?

Ask if he's up to another round and if he would like to try something?
>>
>>27364290
I meant more like, hold him down. He seems like a super sub anyways, unless he has some super dominant side hidden in his little body.
>>
>>27364265
Regardless, they're turning out fantastic, DitA. The fucking lewd images are great too.

>>27364284
Let's give the cute deer boy a good ride.
>>
>>27364265
Sit on his face. The smell will get him back up in no time
>>
>>27364393
remember how big we are?
das lewd~
>>
>>27364318
I feel like we should atleast let him try. He did just hold our head down, that could be a sign maybe he wants a lil more control, and hey, being his first time maybe we should give him it.
>>
>>27364393
>>27364284
>>27364318
>>27364322

You can't take it anymore... you need some love too.
Slowly, you shift yourself on top of him, your soaked panties just inches from his nose.
His eyes flutter, a soft, quavering moan slips out of his half open mouth, his body shivers.
He takes a tentative lick at your sopping panties before leaning in and taking a longer, slower lick, savoring you.
Wave after wave of pleasure flows though you as his gentle lapping through moist fabric making you a shivering mess.

You have to prop yourself up on your hooves to keep balance withought putting all your weight on him.
Oh, fuck teasing yourself... You want to feel his tongue properly...
His eyes go wide when he notices you pulling the soaked fabric aside, slowly revealing your winking folds to him.
You can't believe you're doing this right now, the embarrassment finally getting to you. You're exposing yourself to someone you just met a day ago!
Quickly, you hide your face with that hoof, not wanting to look at him while he inevitably eats you out.

Blind to his motions, you're startled when he finally makes that first, agonzingly slow lick from bottom to top of your marehood, just barely grazing against your clit.
An impassioned moan escapes your lips as he continues at a frevored pace, getting the feel for pleasuring you.
His little cloven hooves wrap themselves around their thighs to give himself leverage as he brings himself closer, pressing his tongue into your burning pussy.
You bite your hoof to silence yourself.
It's been so long you're moaning and shivering like it's your first time again...
This is so damn embarrassing...

http://imgur.com/ytyma7C

1/?
>>
>>27364999

He's really going to town now, his nose pressing against your clit every time you wink, his tongue going as far as it can, lapping up your juices from the source.
Gods, he's an eager one... You don't know how much longer you'll be able to hold out...
The minutes tick by, trying to stave off your climax is becoming futile, a look of pure, unbridled satisfaction and hunger in his eyes as he dines on you.
You need to take control or you're going to cum.
Reluctantly, you lift yourself off of his face, the little deer breathless from his ministrations.

>Ginger:"Am... Amber... tastes so good... Why... stop...?"

You just shake your head. You don't trust yourself to speak right now, as your head is clouded with a haze of pleasure.
He squirms a bit as you slide your rump back, his stiff and dripping cock, sandwiched between your cheeks.
With an addled mind, and shaky hooves, you lift yourself up, and position his tip at your dripping entrance.
He has an uneasy look about him, his eyes nervously shifting between yours and his dick.
You try and reassure him with your eyes that he'll be okay.
>>
>>27364999
u-unf
>>27365012
try to take it nice n slow so he doesnt just bust right away in the tightness and hotness of your blueberry marecunt
>>
Damn Ginger looks pretty big in that picture.
Makes me wonder how a fully grown buck would compare
>>
>>27365059
she is huge for a mare, like physically bigger than average. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a turn on of its own.
>>
>>27365012

Slowly, ever so slowly, you lower yourself, gradually having him fill you.
You pause as each pang of pleasure rolls thought your body, his cock spreading you wider and wider.
Finally, you take his thickness to the base.
Fuck... he's almost as thick as a stallion... Not as long though, but you can make this work.

His face is pure bliss, his eyes concentrating on your connection.
Tightly, he holds your hips grinding himself against you, wanting to go as deep as he can.
He wants it bad... You indulge Ginger by slowly raising your hips, little strings of your wetness connecting your hips to his, before indulging yourself by bringing yourself down.
A heated moan floats though the air as you pick up a steady rythm on him, not really sure of who's moans are who's anymore.
You focus on the sensation of him stretching you with every downward stroke of your wide hips.

Oh gods, he's starting to thrust in time with you. Wet slaps emenate from between the two of you as you continue.
Your climax is coming upon you as you pick up the pace, the little deer griping tighter, almost forcing you down on his cock.
He's probably going to cum soon, and you're so close...
You give yourself a hoof, and start rubbing your exposed clit, bringing yourself to the first real orgasm in a long while.
All of the air leaves your lungs as your marecum splashes against his thighs, Ginger still thrusting into you as you clench and squeeze, trying to milk him.

Wait... F-fuck! He's gonna cum inside you!
Can you get pregnant from a deer?
Shit, you don't know. He's about to...
Fuck, do you let him cum inside or out?

http://imgur.com/AJMJO7H

3/3
God, that took way too long. Alright, time for me to get some well deserved rest. I'll be back tomorrow with the shocking conclusion of whether Ginger came inside or not! Goodnight Folks!
>>
>>27365202
Let him cum inside you. Goodnight!
>>
>>27365202
rest well DitAnon, great work!
>>
>>27365230
Y'see I want this, I really do, but not if we are gonna be pregnant
>>
>>27365281
Pretty sure we'd be aware of if we're in heat.
>>
>>27365202
>tfw we spent like 4 sessions trying to get Jazz laid
>it takes barely half a session for Amber to get some
I'm enjoying this though, thanks for the session QM!
>>
>>27365202
He can cum inside the other hole

>>27365355
Jazz is the one who's getting the fulfilling relationship out of it though
>>
>>27365348
true. Go for it then.
>>
PAGE 10 SAVE
>>
>>27365202
I don't they are biologically compatible enough for that to be a problem. But just to be safe, Amber can get some morning after birth control,(ech, pregnancy, too much realism).
>>27365477
There hasn't been any filling so far.
>>
>>27365202
Accept and enjoy him blowing his load deep inside you.

>>27365477
I like odd forbidden love romances. Adds some drama.
>>
>>27367518
Unf
>>
9bump!
>>
>>27365202

Prepare to make qt half deer babies.
>>
>>27370532
The cutest.
>>
>>27365230
>>27365562
>>27367518

You press down, taking him as deep as he can go, his hips writhing and grinding firmly against you.
The tension falling from you as your orgasm begins to subside, your pussy dripping, making a mess on his tummy.
You feel him throb once, twice...

>Ginger:"Amber!"

He gasps like he's trying to hold something back despite his hips still working to get more sensation from you.
Warmth... A splash, his cock throbbing harder, emptying the contents of his balls inside you.
Relief washes over his face as he continues to pump cum into you.
The amount pouring into you making you blush.
H-how can this... he can't be making this much...

http://imgur.com/LRRLOED

You bask in the feeling of warmth filling you deeper inside, shivering from the almost alien feeling.
Sadly, all wonderful things must come to an end...
Finally, you rise, cum spilling out in the little gaps between your walls and his dick, staining his white and brown coat.
Little Ginger shudders and sighs, his virginity now gone, mind probably addled with bliss and relief.

Jeeze... you're just leaking a heavy amount of deercum...
Making a mess on the bed too...
You should probably clean up, despite your eyes getting heavy, body weak from that blissful exertion.
Why not just relish in the afterglow and enjoy a post-coital cuddle with Ginger.
>>
>>27372791
Sure, let's enjoy the afterglow. Ask him how he's doing, and what he thinks of the whole experience.
>>
>>27372791
Kinda want to switch to Ginger now.
>>
>>27372851
this, and kiss the cute little deer boy
>>
>>27372851
>>27372986
>>27372982

Fuck the mess...
You'll take care of the sheets before work...
Quietly, you shimmy your way over to Ginger, wrapping your arms around him, bringing the little close.

>Ginger:"A-Amber... I'm sor- I didn't meant to..."

"It's alright shug, it's alright. How're you feeling? Have fun?"

>Ginger:"It was amazing! You smelled so... tasted... It was all just so..."

He waves his little hooves around and makes a silly little noise you couldn't help chuckling at, trying to express the myriad of emotion and feeling he had during the affair.
Resting your chin on his head, your smile weakens, you start to feel a little guilty about what you just did.
Sure, it felt wonderful... His enthusiasm more than made up for his lack of experience...
Still, he's your employee now, having sex with his boss on his first day really working here...
Not to mention he's just...

You shove that thought down. No, You're going to treat him like any other stallion.
Give him the same amount of respect, and a fair chance of making you his... or something.
You haven't been in a relationship in a long time...
Not since...

You shake your head. No point in dwelling on the past, or at least not now.
Just enjoy the cheerful little deer in your arms and the comfort he brings you.
The minutes tick by, nothing in particular on your mind, just enjoying his warmth, and the gentle breathing you've synced up with.
You're going to have to keep this a secret...

What are you going to tell him?
Definitely don't want him to think you're ashamed of what you two did...
You're definitely not regretting the satisfaction you fell right now, that's for sure.
You could always make up something about somepony dating their boss being unprofessional.
Yeah, that might work...

>Ginger is currently nestled in Amber's grasp, enjoying himself while he thinks about what the future holds.
>>
>>27373487
I think we might wanna stay Amber for a bit more. Be her voice of reasoning. Not that she's completely stupid or anything, but multiple heads are better than one, right?

Anyways, let him know that he's gotta keep this on the downlow. And before he worries about it, no we aren't ashamed of what we did,(not completely anyways). It's just here, if anyone were to find out that they slept together that could land you,(Amber) in a considerate amount of trouble.

Not to mention sleeping with your boss is frowned upon too, but that's another topic of discussion.

They wouldn't care what you feel about it, they would just consider it as you being manipulated. And I hope that you don't feel like I maniuplated you cause you can tell me if anything is making you uncomfortable. I'm already skating thin ice here as it is.

Besides, that was some great sex don't you think? You aren't dissapointed your first time wasn't with a doe are you?
>>
>>27373619

You sigh, not really wanting to end this little moment, but you need to talk to Ginger about all this...
Gently, you bring him a little closer, your voice is soft, and loving.

"Ginger... we need to talk about... about what we just did..."

He makes a little noise of affirmation, probably wanting you to continue.

"Look, what we did... that... that can't happen all the time. For now, it was just a one time thing."
"We can't have anypony know we did this..."

>Ginger:"Do you... do you regret it?"

"No... no, I don't, not in the slightest. You were wonderful Ginger... You made me feel things I haven't felt in a long time..."
"It's just that, if anypony else were to find out about it, I'd be in a lot of trouble. Ponies wouldn't approve of what we did."

A frown forms on his face, a guilty look in his eyes.
Aw jeeze...

"Just... for now okay? Until you get a bit older. Ans besides, you work for me now, right?"

He just nods.

"Exaaaactly. See, it's usually frowned upon when you sleep with your boss..."
"Not, that I minded..."

You smile, hearing him giggle a bit, feeling his poofy tail waggle against you.

"They'd think I was manipulating you since you're so young, and that you're now working for me..."
"I just hope they're wrong... and that you don't think I'm doing anything like that either..."

1/2
>>
>>27374421

He shakes his head.

>Ginger:"You're not Amber... I wanted this too... way more than I thought I did."

You feel him snuggling back into you, being your little spoon.

"Good."
"One last thing Ginger... Like I said, we can't be doing this all the time... And, I don't want the bond between us just to be sex..."
"I'm... I'm gonna treat you like any other stallion. If you want a relationship, you're going to have to work for it just like anypony else."
"A-and... whatever happens along the way, like, another morning like this, happens..."

Damn... you didn't mean to stutter there...
Warmth spreads across your face, the admission of wanting to have him rut you again bringing you to full blown flush.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad for this little guy to sweep you off your hooves... in a few years, he'd probably make any mare happy... and then some.
You should probably get out of bed soon.
As nice as it is to share the quiet morning with him, it reeks of sex in here, and the both of you need to shower...
You can always disregard that, and just cuddle for longer, and wait for the mix of deer musk, you're scent, and sweat leave through the window...

>Ginger:"O-okay... Um, Amber, just one question."

"What is it?"

>Ginger:"Can... can I still sleep in your bed?"

2/2
>>
>>27374496
Yeah why not, he's a good cuddler
Just tell him no funny business unless it's initiated by Amber
Is it time for work yet? If it isn't, snuggle a little longer and switch to Ginger for his reaction
>>
>>27374651

You gently squeeze him, humming a bit as you enjoy your time with Ginger.

"Yes, you can still sleep in my bed... just, uh, no funny business, alright?"

He makes a happy little noise, letting you know he understands.
Taking a look at the clock, you decide to just stay here and snuggle in bed with the little deer.
You have quite a bit of time before having to get ready, and you have no qualms with skipping breakfast to snuggle with Ginger.
Relief washes over you, knowing that he won't tell anyone, and he understands his position here.
At least you don't have to worry about anything going wrong...

You should probably try and recall when your last heat cycle was...
And find out if you can actually get pregnant from a deer...
Wh... what are you thinking about this for!
Th-that's stuff that may or may not happen in the future!
Don't get your hopes up or anything.
Jeeze...

You really should probably shower soon...
Maybe you can have Ginger join you.
Would that be a good idea?
What if Jazz is awake....
Wait...
Shit, what if he heard the two of you this morning!
Oh gods...
Your face is now flush with embarrassment.
You might have some explaining to do...

>Ginger is comfortably snug against Amber, thinking about her words.
>>
>>27374943
I'm sure Ginger is pleasantly happy. Let's switch to Jazz frozen in the hallway with an erection as he considers Amber's door.
>>
>>27374978
How about showering with Ginger as Amber and then switching to Jazz?
>>
>>27375068
Sure, that works.
>>
Fuck, sorry for the short session tonight guys. Got a killer headache and I'm gonna lay down for a lil while, maybe sleep. I'll try and be up earlier tomorrow. Have a good night folks
>>
>>27375128
Gnite QM! It's cool, hope you feel better tomorrow
>>
>>27374978
fucking hell XD
>>
>>27376155
>XD
Don't do that

Also bump
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>27374943
I was wondering about the moaning myself, but I think the rooms are far enough away they'd almost have to be screaming bloody murder for him to hear them. Maybe. It all depends on if he's even awake by now.

Can we switch to Jazzy now?
>>
>>27375068
>>27375092

You brush away the thought of Jazz finding out.
Nah, there's no way he heard you. He usually sleeps in till noon or later....
You snuggle into Ginger a bit more, before shifting away from him.
Gosh, your thighs and rump are a damn mess... Cum is... well, everywhere.
Shower, now.
Scooping little ginger up in a hoof, he makes a startled little cry before placing him on your back.

"We really need to shower... and eventually clean these sheets."

He blushes and nods before a quizzical look washes over his features.

>Ginger:"Wait... Why are you taking me with you?"

You laugh, opening the door and making your way to the large bathroom down the hall.

"Oh, I just thought we could save water and shower together~"

It's just your standard bathroom, sink, vanity, toilet, bathtub, and separate shower, though, the shower is pretty big, big enough for a few ponies.
It takes you a bit to adjust the water and for it to heat up. During this time, you notice, much to your embarrassment, your panties are still on and pushed to the side of your marehood.
You set ginger down on the tile, patting his head.
Swiftly, you peel them off, along with your collared shirt.
You notice ginger staring, his thickness standing tall and proud once more.
Oh jeeze...
You shake your head in disbelief, trying and failing to not stare wide eyed at the tantalizing thing in his lap.
Ginger sure is a verile little one...
He finally notices your gaze, and looks down before making a little eep and covering his shame.

>Ginger:"S-sorry Amber! I didn't... You were just so... and when you took them off..."

He stares at the ground, face flush with embarrassment.
You pet his head a bit, letting him know it's fine, and enter the shower, not caring if the water's warm or not.
>>
>>27379350

You invite him in with you, bringing the ltitle deer close to you when he finally joins you in the shower.
His head barely reaches your chest with both of you sitting together in the warm water.
Together, you bask in the closeness you share, relaxing you, making you feel warm inside.
You pull him further into your lap, bringing the soap to wash his mane and fur.
At first he protests, not wanting to be washed like a little kid, but he soon resigns to his fate as soon as you start lathering him up.
Little shivers course through him as you get down to his tummy, already rinsing the soap out of his mane.
He coos and groans at your touch. You make sure to linger there, and have him enjoy this shower...

After washing, and rinsing him off, it's your turn. You quickly go about it, as the Ginger is already out and drying off.
You let him know it's alright to leave first, just in case Jazz is awake, and that you'll be out in a couple minutes.
He got a little pouty, but he must have remembered what you told him.
Out of the shower, and all dried off, you do the rest of your morning routine.
Now that that's all out of the way, you have a bit of time before having to open the bar.
Maybe you can have breakfast with Ginger.
You do need to wash those sheets along with your clothes... again.

2/2

>>27379280

>Jazz is just barely waking up, wondering what all that racket was...
>>
>>27379359
I'd like to switch to Jazz, personally. Even though i'm having fun with these shota adventures too.
>>
>>27379359
Kinda curious on Ginger's thoughts. I might've missed it, but what does he get up to writing and such in those books.
>>
>>27379359
Switch to Jazz. Then smell everything
>>
>>27379404
"dear diary, Amber's ass looks so good in those pants..."
>>
File: 080 - Not So Good Morning.png (447 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
080 - Not So Good Morning.png
447 KB, 1500x1500
>>27379387
>>27379645

>You are now Jazz.

A vicious gaze falls upon the little clock in your room, wondering who the hell was making all that noise this early in the morning...
Pulled you right out of a wonderful dream too...
You begrudgingly get up, the gentle sunlight filtering in through a gap in your curtains.
Mane, a disheveled mess, you take the time to brush it and tie it in your signature bun before heading out to investigate.

Upon opening the door, the scent of food reaches you. Mmmmh... smells like waffles...
You didn't forget about the noise this morning, a question for Amber, but your stomach takes precedence.
Following the wonderful smell leads you to the kitchen, where you find little Ginger working a waffle iron on the island.
Hmmm, you wonder where Amber is...
For now, you take a seat at the island, rubbing the sleepiness out of your eyes, greeting ginger and complimenting him on the scent of his cooking.

>Ginger:"Thanks... "

He blushes a little, returning his focus to the waffles.
He continues to make and stack waffles on plates, moving from the iron to the fridge to the pantry and cuppoards, grabbing ingredients and condiments.
The spread looked wonderful, about four waffles to a plate, with little bowls of strawberries, blueberries, chocolate sause, syrup, whipped cream and other fruit he cut up and separated.
It reminded you of some of the restaurants back home when they'd do things like this for breakfast.
What a talented little guy...

>Ginger:"Y-you can go ahead and eat what you like... I'm gonna clean all this up before I take any."

There's so much to choose from too... so many options and combinations swirl in your head.
You don't know where to start...
Speaking of not knowing things,maybe Ginger knows about the noise that woke you up this morning.
You should ask him about this.
Maybe you can ask about where he learned how to make such a lovely breakfast too...
>>
>>27380154
I think i'd fucking lose it if that was generally all he wrote in that.
>>
>>27380199
Holy shit, he looks like he's gonna kill someone. Also, I wonder how long they'll be able to keep their secret.

Sure ask him what the noise was. And ask him where he learned to cook, and if we can ask politely what exactly he's doing here. Just out of curiosity that is.
>>
>>27380271

You decide to just take some of the sliced strawberries, raspberries, and chocolate sauce and arrange them on your waffles, topping them off with some whipped cream.
Satisfied with your choices, you start eating, letting the flavor of the berries and chocolate mix with the fluffy waffles in your mouth.
Wonderful, simply wonderful...
Ginger takes a seat next to you, arranging his own waffles and digging in after cleaning the waffle iron and a few other dishes he used.
Better now than never to ask him about this morning.

"So, Ginger, did all that noise this morning wake you up to?"
"Makes me wonder what it was..."

He's frozen, mid bite into his waffle, eyes wide.
Ears are splayed back, and he's shaking a little, his face becoming flush.
His eyes dart from you to his waffles to the condiments, focusing on them.

>Ginger:"I... I..."

That's... bizarre... Is he okay?
It was just a simple question...

You notice Amber walk into the kitchen, greeting you both.

"Mornin' Amber. Hey, did you... did some noise wake you up this morning? I dunno what it was, but something was making a lot of noise and just forced me out of this wondeful dream and..."

You clam up and avert your gaze from Amber.
The hell are you thinking. You'd never hear the end of it if she knew what you were dreaming about.
You look over her once more, the cheerfulness is gone, replaced by worry.
Ears lowered, tail swishing back and forth...
Did something happen to both of them?

Her mood changes, and she's bright and chipper again, chuckling as she sits down.

>Amber:"OH! That. I just banged my leg against my dresser this morning. It really hurt, and I started yelling for a bit."
>"Sorry if that woke you boys up~"

Your gaze falls upon Ginger once more, noticing he's more relaxed and has gone back to eating.
Oooookay... weird.

1/?
>>
>>27380199
Waffles with chocolate syrup on one plate, strawberries with cream on the other. Then slowly enjoy the strawberries and cream while casually asking Ginger about how he learnt to cook
>>
>>27380946
Its not like they banged or anything...right?
>>
>>27380946
The truth will come out eventually. I wonder what Jazz will think of it when it does.

Think about that dream more, you've piqued my interest.

Cease your questioning for now. And change topics. Like how one of these days,(like even today possibly) you should start advertising the place with flyers. Starting at the town where sunny works,(fuck I can't even remember the place right now).
>>
>>27381029
>Think about that dream more, you've piqued my interest.
You act as if he dreamed of anything other than cock.
>>
>>27381198
I want some specific lewd thoughts of him and Gabe at the very least, is that too much to ask for?

Besides, i'm sure he has other kinds of dreams, and if he does have sexy dreams often that's cause he doesn't get any. That's usually a sign of sexual frustration.
>>
>>27380946
>>27381029

You go back to eating your waffles, thinking about the bar and the lack of customers yesterday.

"Hey Amber, what are we going to do about that advertising..."

She looks up from her food, staring off into space before giving you an answer.

>Amber:"Well, we could always come up with some flyers. We'd have to get them printed somewhere though..."
>"I think there are a few print shops in Fillidelphia, but we still need to come up with a design or something."

"Maybe even a night where certain drinks are cheaper, like a Happy Hour or something for the weekdays."

>Amber:"That's... not a bad idea..."
>"We still need some designs, or ideas of what to write... I've never been good at this kind of stuff..."

>Ginger:"M-maybe I can come up with something... maybe with a l-little help."

"What, do you know how to draw?"

>Ginger:"Kind of... One of the doe back home did, and she'd teach me in exchange for cooking lessons."

That might work. Maybe you can help him out with that too.
Bah, you're also gonna have to talk with Amber in terms of pricing for the happy hour thing. Not everypony can have a monthly tab like Sunny and Paradise.
What'd be more important to do right now though...

2/2
>>
>>27381368
It'd probably help to collab on this with Gabe too, I find it hard to believe that he couldn't find individuals that could help with minor things,(like for example a place to print the flyers at) and other stuff. Ginger could help too of course.

Let's figure out the pricing for something like happy hour first though, the less business quick we are about drumming up business, the deeper the losses are gonna be for the bar.
>>
>>27381512

"Let's work on the pricing first then. After we figure that out, we can put them on the flyers."
"Ginger can work on a general design for it, and then we can refine it once he has a good concept."

Ginger nods and gives an uneasy smile while Amber beams at the both of you.
Well, looks like things are moving along pretty well...
Maybe Amber'll be able to pay off the money she wants to give Gabe back, for all the help he's given her so far.
You finish breakfast with Amber and Ginger.
Amber heads on out to the bar to figure some prices for the flier, and a drink selection.
The little guy offered to do the dishes as well, but you took his place, letting him know it's usually customary for those that ate to do the dishes.
He smiles at that, thanking you and going off to Amber's room. Probably going to go get some drawing supplies and some paper.

You finish with that, leaving the dishes in the strainer, already dried, but you're too lazy to put them away for now.
You take your leave and head out to your place at the counter, finding Ginger with a large book, some pencils, pens and colored pencils, watching him scribble away in the smaller book.
Amber's a few seats away with the drinks binder, and her finances binder.
The three of you get to work, discussing pricing, places to put the flyers, and the selection of drinks for the Happy Hour, while Ginger worked on the flyer.

1/2
>>
>>27381963

Eventually, you and Amber got the pricing and drink menu figured out, with a little help from Ginger, when you pointed out that you usually saw some kinds of food on Happy Hour ads.
It was unanimously decided that there'd be foods he could easily make and very quickly just in case there were a lot of ponies showing up for the discounts.
That led into a conversation and discussion of a Menu for the bar.
It was sorted out fairly quickly, Amber saying it should be comprised of food most ponies would eat, with a few specialties for griffons, deer, and batponies.

Ginger quickly got a decent poster going on, little glasses full of cider and various other drinks, some of the foods we decided on too.
In big bold letters was Death in the Afternoon, and then something the two of you came up with for a little ad blurb.
You're gonna have to go get this professionally done, since colored pencils aren't really going to cut it.
Ginger reluctantly agreed to his poster being redone by a professional, as long as it was more or less the same... just... prettier.
His words, not yours.

You're going to have to go into town next Sunday to get that all sorted out...
Maybe you can ask Gabe the next time you see him if he knows an artist that can refine Ginger's poster.
Glad that all of that brainstorming and technical work is done, you notice you still have an hour before having to get ready for work.
How will you spend your free time?

You could always talk to Amber, see how she's doing, and how she feels about all this.
Ginger's another option, since you don't know him all that much.
You could always go explore the outside of the bar, get a better feel for the area, though there's not much to do here.
Maybe take a power nap and have Ginger or Amber wake you up or something.
Hey, maybe you could dry making another special drink, like the Royal Soda you made Gabe.
>>
>>27382016

2/2
>>
>>27382016
Gonna get a bit meta here, but I hope that the one of the end goals for this will be discovering the drink recipe for a drink named: Death in the Afternoon. Giving this place it's claim to fame.

Thank Ginger for helping afterall, it was nice of him. Go take a quick power nap, naps are nice.

Another thing we could do is at least consider asking Gabe if he will be the financial manager,(he does seem to be good with his money afterall). Amber isn't doing a completely terrible job, but offloading some work from her might do some good. Though the problem is that Gabe has a job already, maybe he could it once a week or something?
>>
bump?
>>
>>27382119

You pat ginger on the head, ruffling his mane and thanking him for a job well done.
He smiles, cheeful and full of energy.

>Ginger:"It's... it was nothing."

He heads off to put his things away, a spring in his step.
You chuckle, finding his joy adorable.
A yawn forces its way out of you, cementing your decision to take that nap.
You pass by ginger in the hallway, letting him know that you're gonna nap, and that he should wake you up in forty-five minutes.

He nods, and heads back into the bar, presumably to hang out with Amber or something.
Little guy's been attatched to her since you met him.
Wonder what the story is on that...

You snuggle into your bed, thinking about how today might go...

Inevitably, you feel little hooves shaking you...
Bleh, you don't wanna get up... you're all warm and snuggly.
Why not bring whoever that is in for snugs...
Or bush them off and make them go away.
Either's fine.
>>
>>27382865
Surprise hug, that'll teach em for daring to rouse you from your sleep.

Plus flustering him will be fun. Where da fuq is everyone? I thought there was more people playing.
>>
>>27382913
Surprise hug with switch to Ginger and you have a deal.
>>
>>27383031
Sure, we can switch again for a while. I'm biased for Jazzy, i'm not ashamed to admit that.
>>
File: 081 - Cuddly Intruder.png (631 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
081 - Cuddly Intruder.png
631 KB, 1500x1500
>>27382913
>>27383031
>>27383077

Mrf... The perpetrator trying to wake you from your comfy nap is in for it now.
The afternoon sun warmed you up, putting you in an extra cuddly mood, and now they're gonna feel your wrath.
You pull the hooves disturbing your sleep and the body that just so happened to be attached to them into your arms.
A small "Eeep" echoes in the silence of your room as you nuzzle and love on your soft and small intruder, making little humming noises.
Wait... Soft and Small... Pudgy too...
Oh shit, it's Ginger. You totally forgot you asked him to wake you up!

Letting go of the squirmy little deer, he doesn't really move, actually scooching himself into you.

"Uh... Ginger?"

He continues to be snuggly and shifts himself into you, making little humming noises of comfort and appreciation.
D'aww... What a docile little guy... he likes snuggling too.
You can't help but spend a couple more minutes snuggling with him, enjoying your new little snuggle buddy.
Maybe you can make Amber jealous with your new found discovery later...
Alas, all good things must come to an end...

"Alright Ginger, that's enough. I gotta start getting ready for work... The bar's gonna open soon."

>Ginger:"Awww... Alright~"

He gives you a little nuzzle and hops of your bed before making an exit.
Well, he sure shed his shyness around you quickly... Was snuggling all it took?
You'll have to put this into testing, but later.

A quick shower later, you're in the dressing room, putting on your uniform.
Hmmm, how should you style your mane today?

>Ginger is now sitting at the bar counter, writing in his journal.
>>
>>27383520
Well hell, that was unexpectedly cute, and turned out better than I thought. Sure les switch to deerboy now.
>>
>>27383520
Deerboy a cute.
>>
>>27383550
>>27383579

>You are now Ginger.

Bweh! Your face is warm, as you write in your journal.
You haven't really had the time to recount your time with Amber this morning.
Recording every detail, every feeling, every sensation...

You should probably put on your cloak before anyone shows up at the bar and sees your shame...
Swiftly, you dart from the bar to Amber's room, donning your cloak and heading back to your journal, so no one sees its contents.
A fire in your heart, you continue to write down your salacious actions with the mare you call your boss.

>Amber:"Hey there Ginger. What'cha doin' there~"

Almost instantaneously, you slam your journal shut, startled by Amber's appearance.

"N-Nothing! Uh, what's up Amber?"

>Amber:"Not much, just seeing how you're doing. The bar's gonna be open soon."

"Oh... uh, yeah. Hey, uh, if I'm gonna be cooking tonight, shouldn't we, I dunno, make a menu that customers can use?"
"I know we have one set up, but we don't... have one on paper..."

She nods.

>Amber:"We can figure that out tonight hun. Maybe you can make a few custom menus, and I can go to the hollow shades tomorrow and ask a friend of mine to help us out."

"Oh! Maybe they can help us with the flyers too!"

>Amber:"Maybe..."

She smiles at you, leaving you be for now.
Hmmm, there's probably a lot of time to kill.
You can always work on that menu thing now, or later.
Maybe practice cooking things off of the list of food for the bar.
Could always continue writing the lewd things you just were...
A shiver courses through you.
>>
>>27384069
>Lewd things.
Go on.

Work on that menu too, you know what you can make the best afterall.
>>
>>27384069
How comfortable is Ginger handling meat? And not Gabe-meat, meat-meat.
>>
>>27384171

You decide on making a design for the menu.
Trying to hurry, you head back to Amber's room and grab your sketch book and some pencils and head back to the bar to come up with some designs.
A simple little boarder, nothing too fancy, and then maybe cute little dividers for the dishes.
You just scribble in little lines for where the food, the small descriptions, prices and stuff will go.
Now for the fun part, the other side~
You draw a big glass and fill it with some amber liquid, before drawing a little doodle of Amber, Jazz and You below it, and above it, the name of the bar.

You're pretty pleased with your work, a smile on your face. You can't wait to show Amber!
You leave it in your sketch book for now, and continue working on your journal.
Hmmm, might need another one soon... you're running out of room from your travels.
A sigh passes through your lips, you continue to write down your first sexual experience with Amber, and the conversation that ensued.
It's not like you don't want to date her or anything... she's really attractive, nice, and she smells nice and... you don't really know anything about her...
Maybe you should write down some questions for her, since you've finished recounting the loss of your virginity.
Maybe how she met Jazz, how she started this place... what she likes, what her interests are...
Bleh... you're going to need to come up with more for later.
Maybe you do wanna be the buck that sweeps her off her hooves...

You blush at that, your heat fluttering at the thought of having Amber all to yourself.
Aaaaa, that's so embarrassing!
Hooves find and cover your face as you shake your head in denial.
What would you even say to her if you were gonna ask her these questions...
Things for future you...

Hmmm, you're getting a little bored. It's pretty empty around here...
Maybe you can make yourself a snack or practice cooking.
You could always bug the snuggle monster known as Jazz.
Maybe Amber's available.
>>
Alright, sorry for the delay, I ended up laying down, and then I passed out. I'm gonna go to bed now. Be back tomorrow around 2pm for another wonderful session with you all! Have a good night folks
>>
>>27384770
>snuggle monster
Jazz snuggling Ginger... no brain, no!
>>
>>27384770
Usually the first infatuation never works out,mostly because of the lack of experience.

Ginger should go outside and get used to the layout of the place
>>
>>27384770
Oh man, if you're gonna write down personal experiences like that, you better hide that book of yours pretty well. Nothing would be worse than someone getting reading it that isn't meant to.

>>27385087
Sure let's roll with this, some fresh air might do him some good.
>>
>>27386093
>>
>>27387111
>>
Bemp
>>
>>27360978
test
>>
>>27385087
>>27386206

Bleh, you've been doing stuff inside all day. Might as well get some fresh air while the sun is out~
You hop out of your seat and slip outside, the warmth of the Autumn afternoon on your face.
Fallen red, yellow, and orange leaves crunch under your hooves as you explore part of the wooded area around the bar.
Various flora catch your eye, beautiful reds, tiny little blues, some pretty yellows and oranges, vibrant purples and muted green as far as you could see.
Various berry bushes were scattered among the trees, maybe you could pick some on the way back home and make something of them...
Your exploration leads you to a small clearing, surrounded by lots of pretty flowers, a myriad of color and shape void of the large trees that surround, highlighted by the sun filtering through the treetops.

Slowly, you walk into the clearing, taking in the beauty of it.
It reminds you of home...
You can't help but feel a little homesick, missing your friends from the Everfree, the doe that were always so kind to you, and the couple of bucks that didn't mind your affinity for cooking.
You sigh and sit down at the edge of the clearing, taking a small breather.
An Idea pops into your head.

These flowers sure are pretty...
Maybe you can pick some for Amber, or make something out of what you find here.
You could always just sit here and enjoy this place for a while too.
Definitely make a note of how you got to this place though.
It's too nice and quiet to forget about.
Could be a good place just to come to and think about things, a place to relax and take your mind off of everything.

Sorry for the late start. Slept in and some bullshit happened today.
>>
>>27390318
Glad to see you back either way.

Pick some flowers after you take a moment to just stay there and relax. It must of been hard to leave friends behind like that. Are you worried that your family will try to find you and drag you back "home" at all?

It must be jarring to suddenly have a new home like this. Let alone a new home where you already have to hide some things that you've done.
>>
>>27390318
Resolve to get to know more about Amber soon. If we're going to have a relationship were going to show her we're a good hardworking buck!
>>
>>27390318
Where the heck does Amber get all her food from, anyway?
>>
File: 082 - Thoughts of Home.png (552 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
082 - Thoughts of Home.png
552 KB, 1500x1500
>>27390381
>>27390697

You take some time to relax, the warm evening sun soaking into your coat and mane.
Laying down in the grass, you feel a breeze, bringing you the aroma of all the flowers nearby, placing you in a comfortable mood.
It really does remind you of home...
A smile touches your lips, a happy feeling coursing through you.
You're pretty glad that you left the Everfree Forest, despite longing for your friends and some of your family.
Will, and Camile didn't mind that you cooked, unlike your parents. They loved you regardless of whether or not you wanted to join the guardians.
Sure was nice having two supportive older brothers, encouraging you to continue your craft, despite what mom and dad said...

They're probably worried sick... It wouldn't surprise you if they were our looking for you on their off time.
Maybe...
The world around you becomes dim, the sky becoming orange.
Sunset.
You shake your head, leaving those thoughts for later.

The flowers...
You quickly gather some, picking from the wide variety and bring them home with you.
You can probably make something of them back at the bar... But what?
Maybe a bouquet? A flower crown? You can always weave them into a bracelet...
If only Camile was here... He'd probably have a potion or something to preserve whatever you decided to make.
Well, a temporary gift is better than nothing...

You head back to the place you now call home, flowers in tow. You hope they weren't worried about you leaving...
>>
>>27391774
Flower crowns are great, make her and jazzy one,(if you have enough flowers that is).
>>
>>27391886
Why stop there? Make one for everyone
>>
>>27391931
In that case, would include himself.
>>
>>27391886
>>27391931
>>27391961

You manage to make it home before the sun sets, the sky a brilliant purple, fading into darkness.
Quietly, you open the door, slipping inside.You survey the room, no one here but Jazz, some pink pony with an orange mane, and a big pony with a messy mane and coat.
Hmm, wonder who these ponies are...
You head on to Amber's room, saving your questions for later.
Flower crowns are to be made~
Well, you only have enough flowers to weave together for one...

You make one for Amber, carefully weaving the loose stalks from each flower into a tight knit, placing a cluster of the larger ones on one side.
A few minutes pass, and with a bit of fiddling to make it just right, your flower crown is finished.
Gosh... you sure hope Amber likes it...
You blush a bit, the embarrassment of making someone you like something, and giving it to them getting to you.

How are you gonna go about giving it to her anyway.
You're going to have to find her, since she wasn't in the bar.
Maybe you can ask Jazz where she went.
So, back to giving her the gift...
What should you even say?
You wish talking to girls wasn't so hard...

My power went out for a literal second and I lost my progress... sorry for the wait
>>
>>27392481
Ask Jazz where Amber is, and give it to her, telling her you think she'd look pretty in it while attempting not to blush and failing miserably
>>
>>27392481
Is there no end to your problems?

Don't need to get fancy or anything, just give it to her and say you were thinking of her.

Don't wanna lay on the affection too thickly, that's how you suffocate someone.
>>
>>27392610
>>27392626

You hide the crown away in your cloak, and go to bug Jazz abotu Amber's whearabouts.
Heading behind the counter, you tap tap tap on Jazz's flank, trying to get his attention.
He looks down at you, smiling, asking you what's up, and letting you know that Amber was a bit worried and looking for you.
Ah... he has a new hairstyle this time. His mane's pretty... and that clip sure makes him look like a mare...

>Jazz:"She's over in the kitchen, by the way. Let her know you're back home.

Well, that was easy enough.
A gasp, coming from above you, a bit of an "Eeeeeee" as well.
That's... odd.
You look up to see the messy blue pony grinning at you with...
Sh-sharp teeth... Fuzzy ears... Th-the stitted eyes...

>Sunny:"Oh hey there lil guy~ Jazzy, who's this lil cutie?"

>Jazz:"Ah... Eheh, that's our new chef, Ginger."

>Sunny:"Hey there lil guy~ How's it goin'?

You scurry behind Jazz, a bit afraid of this new mare.
Always... Always you've been terrified of batponies.
Sometimes your brothers would try and scare you with rumors that batponies would take you away in the night if you didn't brush your teeth, or if you didn't help out with chores and stuff...
She gives a worried expression, Jazz giving a bit of a shrug and giving you a quizzical look.
You shiver before bolting out of the room and into the kitchen.

1/2
>>
>>27393056
...racist deer.
Its understandable, but still racist.
>>
>>27393056
Huh, he'll have to get over that fear of his if he's gonna work here.
>>
File: 083 - Flower Crown.png (540 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
083 - Flower Crown.png
540 KB, 1500x1500
>>27393056

You take shelter in the kitchen, where another gasp and a tight squeeze pull you out of your thoughts.

>Amber:"Ginger, where did you go? I thought you got lost and looked all over the house and in the woods and..."

She just snuggles into you, telling you that she thought you dissappeared.
Heh... just like your brothers.
Now you feel a little bad...

"I... I went out to explore and stuff, and I found this little clearing in the forest behind the b-bar..."
"I found these pretty flowers and I made this for you..."
"I'm... I'm sorry for worrying you..."

You present the flower crown to her with shakey hooves.
She gives a gentle smile, accepting it and trying it on.

>Amber:"Aw, hun..."

She gives you a little nuzzle and a quick peck on the cheek.
Warmth...
Face now flush with embarrassment, you pop out of the room, hurry over to Amber's.
You didn't expect to be smooced for your gift!
Hwaaahhh...
You roll around in her bed a bit, flustered and embarrased and feeling wonderful all at the same time.

At least she liked your gift~
Heh, you should really get to know Amber more...
How are you supposed to sweep a mare off her hooves that you know nothing about.
You're gonna need to come up with a plan of some sort.
GAH, but you don't know anything about courting a mare...
You wish Will was here to help...
He had doe in the village surrounding him all the time.
Instead of some convoluted plan, you could always just talk to her...

Sorry for the short session tonight. I'm beat from today. IRL stuff ran me ragged. Tomorrow, no plans, nothing, so expect something somewhat regular. Have a good night folks! Also, no life doesn't seem to give me a break. I think god or satan or some shit is out to get me
>>
>>27393184
Well you have my condolances familia, can't wait to see you tommorow.

Yeah, just talk to her, be and be nice like you would be to anyone else you like. Overthinking things usually leads to screwing up anyways. That's not to say you can't tactfully think some things through though, but that has a time and place. And that's not now, for now just be yourself.
>>
>>27394202
bump
>>
>>27394490
>>
>>27393245

You resolve to just be yourself around Amber.
There's no point in being something your not around someone you have a huge crush on, and then some.
Pulling out your journal once more, you write about today's experiences.
The clearing, the flowers, how much Amber cares about you, her gift, your resolve, and... and the scary batpony.
Bweh...

You might want to go out to the bar and hang out with Amber and Jazz...
But the batpony is there...
You can always face your fears and go out anyway.
Besides, Jazz was talking to her, so she can't be terrible, right?
There's also Amber and Jazz to protect you!

Or maybe your brothers were right and she's gonna take you away because you forgot to brush your teeth this morning!!
You have a minor panic attack, scurrying about the room stressing that she might whisk you away for your transgression.
Do you face your fears and brave the batpony, or stay cooped up in here?
>>
>>27397584
Ok, what we do is sneak to the bathroom and brush our teeth the best we can. Then we go out, but stay close to Amber.
>>
>>27397635
Hah, let's go with that. Meeting the fear halfway and all that.
>>
>>27397635
>>27397900

Wait, maybe if you brush your teeth now, and then... maybe sit with Amber, then nothing will happen!
You're a genius!
Breath in...
And out...
You head on over to the bathroom with a toothbrush you brought along with you.
One tooth brushing session later, you're pearly whites are now nice and clean.

As you head back to the bar, you grab your sketchbook, just in case you get bored.
Now to use Amber as a living shield from the batpony...
It doesn't really feel right to use her to ward off something scary, but hey, it's a win win, right?
You get to be close to Amber, talk to her, and be safe, cause she's big and stuff.
Nonchalantly you walk back out to the bar area, spotting Amber at the bar, wearing your gift.
Jazz is smiling, grinning at her, while Amber blushes a little, saying something you can't quite hear from here.

You notice the Batpony is sitting right next to Amber at the bar.
GAH.
Why you...
Don't worry... Amber's in between you and her, right?
And you brushed your teeth too!
There's no reason for her to take you away, right?
You can always back out and cower in the corner...
>>
>>27398388
Try to relax, I bet you'll find she's not as scary as you think she is.

You're gonna get to know the regulars sooner or later as it is, might as well start now.
>>
>>27398388
Think of it this way: If she was going to take you away, she would have already done so.

But since she hasn't that means you'll be fine, right?
>>
File: 083 - Teasing Intensifies.png (827 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
083 - Teasing Intensifies.png
827 KB, 1500x1500
>>27398457
>>27398569

Calm down Ginger... Calm down...
If she was gonna steal you away, she would have done so already.
Steeling yourself, you go on and take a seat with Amber, trying not to look scared.
Jazz turns and grins at you, an eyebrow cocked.

>Jazz:"So, Ginger, you made that for Amber? It's very pretty~"

"I... Yeah, I was out and I brought some flowers back... and thought I'd make s-something..."

>Jazz:"Aw, and nothing for me? I'm hurt... Unless you were only thinking about Amber~"

His grin gets bigger, his face closer.
Wh... what's he getting at...
You can't help but blush, removing your gaze from him.

>Jazz:"Oh? What's this... A blush?"

You heat up.
He noticed...

>Jazz:"Does somepony have a cruuuush?"

Wh... Why is he...
Suddenly, Amber baps him on the head.

>Jazz:"Ow! What was that for!"

She just shoots him a glare before turning to you.

>Amber:"Don't listen to him... He's just teasing you because I tease him all the time about a certain griffon that comes to our bar."

It's Jazz's turn to blush, pouting and glaring at your favorite mare.
A griffon huh... you've never met one before...
Maybe you should ask Jazz about the griffon later...
You can always ask Amber now, though, since she's able to tease Jazz about it.

>Sunny:"Yeah, Jazzy, don't be so mean to lil Ginger over there. I like your name, by the way. It's cute~ "

You can't help but be a little flustered at that, and a bit conflicted.
She's being so nice... and she's defending you from Jazz's teasing.
But the stories...
You can always talk to her, since Amber's here and all...

sorry for the wait. Needed to make dinner. on top of that, the drawing took a lot longer than I thought it would
>>
>>27400049
's alright familia.

Give Sunny a smile and a curteous nod. Break the ice by asking about where she's from. And if need be explain to her that your family would always taunt you by saying a bat pony would steal you away if you didn't listen.
>>
>>27400094

Ah... You don't even know the batpony's name...

"Hey... Um... Miss... Miss Batpony?"

She looks a bit suprised, turning to you and leaning back to see your face.

>Sunny:"Oh, no need to be so formal with me lil' guy~ My name's Sunny"
>"Ah... It's rude to be talking over Amber like this, here... let me just..."

>Amber:"Ah, no it's fine, you don't need to-"

>Sunny:"Ayy, don't worry about it."

She moves from her seat, taking the one on the other side of you.
A shiver runs up you.
Amber's not in between you two anymore.
You're a bit mesmerised...
You now have the chance to really look at her, as... as scary as it is...
Her pointed teeth, her messy and unkempt mane, her batty ears with the floof, those beautifully deep auburn eyes...
Wait, where are her wings... She's a batpony right?

>Sunny:"What's up litte guy? Oh! Jazzy, a hard cider please~"

Her voice... it's a bit rough, but soft at the same time.
A gentle demeaner... can she tell that you're scared?
She's patiently waiting for you to ask her what you were going to...
You're petrified.

>Sunny:"Ginger?

The words are having trouble getting out.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I've never met a batpony before... Where... where did you come from?"

>Sunny:"Oh, I'm from the Hollow Shades! it's in the middle of the forest behind this bar."

Really? You remember traveling through that forest to get here in the first place, but you never saw any clearing big enough for a village...
Hmm, you could always ask her about the Hollow Shades...
Maybe ask her about her lack of wings... She is... a batpony, right?
She takes a sip of her cider, cocking an eyebrow at you.
It's like she's waiting for you to say something.
>>
>>27400708
I'd actually like to switch to Jazzy now. We kinda already know some things about her and it'd be redundant to ask her as Ginger.
>>
>>27400780
Agreed
I've missed being trap horse 2bh
>>
>>27400708
I thought batponies had wings? Is it, umm... y-you don't take away fawns who don't brush their teeth, do you? Batponies I mean.
>>
>>27400817
Being the shota was a fun little diversion.

>>27400821
We could ask that first before switching though, i'm fine with that.
>>
>>27400848
>shota
You know what just hit me? All 3 of our characters are basically walking stereotypes
We have the trap, the shota and the MILF
I knew there was a reason I liked this quest so much
>>
>>27400953
I'd consider Amber more of a surprisingly bi,(if I haven't misunderstood her character so far, that is) lesbian more than anything. But yeah, it's good stuff~
>>
>>27400994
She only likes younger males with a minimum age difference
>>
>>27401054
She was still flirting with Jazzy, even when she though he was a grill. She seems to like individuals younger than her, with Gabe being an odd exception. .
>>
>>27400780
>>27400821
>>27400848

"Um... You're... You're a batpony, right?"

>Sunny:"Mmhm, one-hundred percent, all natural batpony~ Why do ya ask lil guy?"

"It's just... that..."

You're a bit uneasy about asking this.

"Where... where are your wings?"

Her smile falters a bit, so quickly does it come back that you hardly noticed.
You hear Amber gasp, you turn and see a shocked expression on her face.
Did... did you do something wrong?
A gentle hoof rests itself on your head, causing you to flinch.
Slowly, it starts petting you, and you lean into it, liking the feeling.
From behind, a giggle finds its way to your ears.

>Sunny:"Amber, it's fine... Not like it's a big secret~"

You turn and face Sunny, worried that you've offended her somehow.
She only has a gentle smile for you, and more petting.
Gosh that feels really nice...
Maybe batponies aren't so bad after all...

>Sunny:" See. I lost them, back when I was in high school. An... An accident caused some irreperable damage to them. It was either have crippled and broken wings forever, or have them removed."
>"You can probably guess what I chose, hahaha."

She takes a swig of her cider.
You feel a little bad for her... That means she must have learned to fly before that, and now...
Now she's stuck on the ground...
She doesn't seem sad though.
Maybe ask her why she isn't, or if she misses flying or what it was like to fly...
You could always change the topic though.
She might just be bearing through talking about what happened, just because you're young.

>Jazz is currently pouting, and chatting with Amber and Paradise.
>>
>>27401081
Oh, Amber and your latent pedophilliac (not really) tendencies...
>>
>>27401113
Oh damn... Well that explains that. Yeesh, poor Sunny.

Yeah let's switch.

>>27401120
Can't control what your kinks are, though it would make life easier if you could.
>>
>>27401113
Hug Sunny and then switch
>>
>>27401227
That and apologize for asking about that and making her remember things she didn't want to remember.
>>
File: 084 - Apologetic Hugs.png (669 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
084 - Apologetic Hugs.png
669 KB, 1500x1500
>>27401189
>>27401227
>>27401284

A wave of emotions overtake your rational thought.
You tear up a bit and just, jump into Sunny's arms, hugging her tight.

"I'm... I'm sorry Sunny!"

You snuggle and nuzzle into her chest floof, apologzing for making her remember things she probably didn't want to remember.
A hoof makes itself known on your back, petting you and comforting you as Sunny tells you that it's fine.
You shake your head and continue hugging.

>Sunny:"Oh gosh... this is a little embarrassing..."

She brings her other hoof and scoops you up, petting your head once again.

>Sunny:"It's alright lil guy... Like I said, it's not a secret, and I don't really feel all that bad about what happened."
>"It's just something I have to live with, and it doesn't bother me much."
>"Ya just gotta roll with the punches and go on with your life."

She caresses your cheek with a hoof, wiping away your tears.

>Sunny:" No need to be sad for me..."

You can't help but blush as her nose boops yours.
Qucikly, you wiggle out of her arms, your face becoming flush with embarrassment.
Amber cuckles as you zip behind her, blushing and staring at Sunny.
Maybe you can ask her about the hollow shades, or what she studied in schoolm or about what she does now?
Or you can just sit in your seat and draw...
You've already made a fool of yourself...

>Jazz is busy talking with Paradise about his schooling and about Ginger.

Alright, today was weird too. Been working on other stuff while doing this, and it'll be like this for a few more days, so bear with me! For now, I need some sleep. Have a good night folks!.
>>
>>27401081
gabe is a babe magnet
>>
>>27401953
Gay magnet
>>
>>27401686
Lez do it, switch to my favorite girly boy pony.
>>
>>27403827
>>
>>27404673
>>
>>27403202
>>27401189
>>27401227

>You are now Jazz.

>Paradise:"So, what's with the deer? He looks a little young to be working here..."

You give him a shrug, looking over at the little deer cowering behind Amber, contemplating things.

"Honestly, I don't really know the story with him. According to him, Amber hired him out of the blue, just like me."
"He's supposed to be our cook, though we need to make menus and stuff."

He nods, looking at Ginger before turning his attention once again to you.

>Paradise:"Hmmm, Amber must have had another reason to let him work here too..."

"Yeah, I thought so too. I'm gonna have to ask her or the little guy about it."

>Paradise:"Mreh, why bother?"

Cocking an eyebrow at him, you challenge his disinterested gaze.

"Because I'm a bit curious. I come home before work, and then there's this lil deer out of nowhere, and he's all over Amber, clinging to her like she's his mom or something, giving me this mean face."

He takes another pull of his drink.
Despite what he says, you're still probably going to ask.

>Paradise:"Well, he is just a kid, it's probably instinct to hide behind somepony so big when they meet a new pony."
>"Maybe there were some extraneous circumstances that led him here."
>"Amber's a sucker for people with issues, and she'll do all she can to help them out. Just the kind of mare she is I guess..."

Hmm, you guess that makes sense, like, why would she be so willing to take you in give you a job and let you stay here.
Well, since you're talkinging to Paradise, you could always ask about lil Ginger and why he's so blushy.
Maybe ask more about Paradise himself, what he plans to do with his studies, like what he wants to do after university.
>>
>>27406060
Sure let's ask him about why Ginger is all blushy, he may be a smart ass, but at least he's smart. And kinda an ass, but that's up to debate.
>>
>>27406096

"So, explain the kid to me, since you seem to know so much..."

>Paradise:"Wha... What?"

He gives you a quizzical look, eyes darting between between you and Ginger.

"Tell me about him, do that... psychoanalysis thing. The one where you stare at them and then just, KNOW things."

>Paradise:"Oh, you mean read him? I'd have to like... talk to him to get anything accurate..."

"Just... do the thing."

You wave a hoof at him, egging him on.
Paradise grumbles a bit before reluctantly nodding.
He stares at Ginger, talking animatedly from behind Amber with Sunny, his little poofy tail wagging as his expression changes from somewhat worried to happy and intrigued.
Jeeze, make it less obvious that you're staring...
It looks like you're staring at his ass!
A gasp forces it's way out of you when Paradise's head snaps to you.
Did he just read your mind??

>Paradise:"What's with the face... Ugh, whatever. So, here's what I got since he showed up."
>"He was afraid of Sunny. The literal second he noticed her he hid behind you, terrified. He even ran away."
>"Probably something to do with her being a batpony, since he didn't react to you and I."
>"And when he came back with his sketchbook, he froze in the doorway when he noticed where Amber was sitting, right next to Sunny, then he tentatively took his own seat right next to Amber."
>"Probably thought the wall that is Amber would protect him or something."

"That's... ridiculous. Sunny's the nicest mare I know. Why would he be scared of her?"
"Wait, since he showed up? You've been paying attention since then?"

Amber turns to glare at you before going back to her own conversation.
You give her an awkward smile while paradise continues to talk.

1/2
>>
>>27406916
Dafuq did we do?

He must have his reasons to be afraid of her, but he looked like he was trying to get to know her earlier. Maybe it's something his relatives told him?
I'm confused, who was staring who's ass?
>>
>>27406916

>Paradise:"Well, yeah..."
>"ANYWAY, it might have something to do with his upbringing. Maybe ask him if you're so curious to know."
>"He's also, obviously, very timid around new ponies and clings to the ones that he finds comfort in, which so far are you and Amber."
>"He's still pretty put off by Sunny, but it's easing off now that he's talking to her, the fears melting away with each question."
>"However, he still hides behind Amber because he still feels a bit of unease."
>"Who knows, maybe you can talk to him later and assuage whatever fears he has."

He really got all of that just from staring at him?
This kid's a wonder...

>Paradise:"Oh yeah, he's a cuddler too."
>"The way he says he's sorry for asking Sunny about her wings is enough to know he's the type to show physical affection."
>"Same with the gift he made for Amber."
>"And with that, you're probably right, he might have a crush on Amber."
>"He's a kid though, so all of that is subject to change as he gets older."

He folds his arms over each other, and rests them on the counter, continuing to sip on his Pina Colada.
Good things to know. This might help you better approach Ginger in the future.
Also...
HA, he does have a crush on Amber~
You do a little victory dance in your head, your imagined fanfare cut short by Paradise.

>Paradise:"You know, you shouldn't gloat about being right about his crush."
>"You were asking me for advice on Gabe the other day, and hey, who knows, I may just Ginger some ammo, just in case you decide to tease them both."

Your face is now pale, the sly grin on Paradise's face piercing you.
He... He wouldn't dare. Would he?
Well shit...
You can always make it worth his while to have him not do such a thing and continue to tease Amber about it.
Maybe beg him to just let you have this. Amber teases you all the time about Gabe...
You could just brush it off, maybe the kid won't tease you...

2/2
>>
>>27407084
Strike a deal with the little siren. He doesn't say anything and he can come up with something he wants from you. Since I have no clue what to offer him.
>>
>>27407116

"How about we strike up a deal then..."
"Let me tease Amber about Ginger's little crush on her, and I'll do you a favor, whatever you want."
"I just wanna have something to rebuttal with whenever she teases me..."

You flatten your ears and give him the puppy dog eyes.
He rolls his own at you, reluctantly agreeing.

>Paradise:'Fine, BUT, remember, you did say whatever I wanted..."

"Alright, so, what do ya want me to do?"

>Paradise:"Oh, I'm not gonna make you do something now. I'll think of something later, when I'm a little less tipsy."

He grins at you, probably having something evil planned.
Shit...
Welp, you seem to have dug your own grave there...
Good job.

It's getting near closing time now, the five of you chatting about things happening in the cities and mundane things at home, the usual small talk, nothing too interesting.
Maybe you can spice this conversation with a tale of your own.
You do have a few things from your childhood, nothing too insane though.
Mostly embarrassing things from when Lilith was around...
You never really had a goal in life, just kind of going through the motions, especially since she dissappeard.

It's just been traveling between Neighagra and Manehattan, spending time with your friends that you met long ago.
Other than that, you've been sitting at home, doing odd jobs for ponies around town.
You did have some weird ones though... Maybe you can recount one of those.
All of the really interesting things that went on in your life only really started a week ago...
Meeting Amber, Gabe, and the other patrons here.
>>
>>27407935
he's only gonna make you wear a dress and take it up the butt
>>
>>27407935
Ok, but nothing too rediculous. You aren't telling us the secret to immortality or something.

Of course we should tell one of the weird ones, they make the best stories!
>>
>>27407966
Jazz would probably like that tho
>>
My power went out again, gotta redraw a thing. Thanks for being patient
>>
>>27408761
Thanks for your time in running this, i'm kinda distraught that no one really seems to be playing it.
>>
>>27408997
I'm playing, just lurking right now
It's probably my favourite quest on the board right now
>>
>>27409007
It feels like the number of people playing it dropped pretty sharply for some reason. For at least the last couple of threads, but that might just be all in my head.
>>
>>27409017
Bantz subsided, and there's recently been little to discuss. I'm content with lurking until I feel I can contribute.
>>
File: 085 - Stories.png (679 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
085 - Stories.png
679 KB, 1500x1500
>>27408041

Sunny was definitely more that tipsy tonight. She shifted the conversation to stories of high school and what a wild mare she was.
She'd go to all sorts of parties, getting up to no good, drinking and knowing the gentle touch of another mare.
Much to Amber's dismay, Sunny spilled the beans that that mare was your current boss, who let both you and ginger know that if you ever breathed a word of this to anypony else, she'd...
A shiver courses through you, not wanting to recount that.
You kind of wish you had something like that... Going to parties, getting in with the in crowd, making a name for yourself among your peers.
Sadly, that wasn't the case, you just puttered along, being a mediocre student and visiting the friends you made in Manehattan.
Maybe if you sough to make more friends from your own town, things might have been different...

Amber recounted her own stories, being at the same parties with Sunny, but having different experiences.
She used to be more of a wall flower and only went to those parties because Sunny brought her along.
It's not like Amber didn't enjoy them, they actually made her more outgoing and carefree, something she thanks Sunny for.
Her marks weren't so great anyway, so she decided to let loose and have fun, much like Sunny did.
She even had a high school crush.
Nothing ever came of it though.
She was too shy to do anything about it at the time, and the love kind of faded.

>Sunny:"Sho Jazzy, how abaut youuu. Did you get up to anything craazy in school?

1/2

Alright, this is gonna take a bit, because I lost the second half of this. I'll try to hurry up with both the second drawing and the story!
>>
>>27409084
We'll be waiting patiently.
>>
>>27409084
I'd like to point out how cute Ginger looks sitting there in Sunny's lap like that.
>>
>>27409266
>implying he's not
Ginger's a little player, he's already getting all the mares and possibly Jazz seeing as he was staring at his booty
Speaking of which, employee threesome when
>>
>>27409348
I don't know, the wording of >He stares at Ginger, talking animatedly from behind Amber with Sunny, his little poofy tail wagging as his expression changes from somewhat worried to happy and intrigued.
>Jeeze, make it less obvious that you're staring...
>It looks like you're staring at his ass!
To me actually made it sound like Paradise was staring at Gingers ass. Or Jazz was staring at Paradises ass. Maybe i'm just stupid, but I was confused about who was actually staring at whos ass.

And I hate to take the wind out of your sail, but I can't imagine Jazz would be interested in Ginger in that way. Who knows though, it could totally turn out that way.
>>
>>27409348
holy shit yes
>>
>>27409441
Well, Ginger has a dick, and Jazz is cock gobbling fag so it seems possible to me
I-I can dream shut up
>>
Ah fuck, I fell asleep at my computer! Finished the Writing but not the draw. Today hasn't been very good of a day for me. I'll finish this tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry about tonight's session! See ya bright and early for a super long session, I hope.
>>
Shota boy is gonna get some bat pony poon bump
>>
>>27411090
oh jeeze i could see it now, he passes out with her after thinking "Maybe bats aren't that bad after all" or something
>>
>>27409470
It's not like I have a problem with the scenario or anything. I just feel like it's not likely to happen.

>>27411383
And then he'd get to learn how friendly Sunny can get.
>>
File: 086 - Memories.png (697 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
086 - Memories.png
697 KB, 1500x1500
>>27409084

"Well, there isn't really much to say about school. I just kind of, well, existed there."
"I trudged through the halls, going through the motions, class to class, day to day, year to year."
"It's all kind of... white noise in the background of my memories..."
"I wish I'd gone to some parties, made some friends or anything like that in my town..."
"Though, if you want something interesting, I could tell you about my only friend in gradeschool."

A chorus of "Oooohs" from the peanut gallery spur you on.
You can't help but think they'r being sarcastic.

"Ahem, anyway, her name was Lilith."

>Sunny:"Wash she your fiiilly friieeend?"

Sunny becomes a pile of giggles. Jeeze, she's super drunk...
You deadpan and continue, ignoring her.
Telling the story of Lilith was easy enough.
Recounting the times she'd have you model for her, you told them of the mare's clothing, the stallion's clothing.
How she'd draw you for hours and how fun it was, and how pretty you felt sometimes.
Even how yor mother would get mad at you for borrowing her makeup and jewlery without asking all the time.
How much fun it was to pose as a mare, and how pretty it made you feel.
Everything you told Gabe...
Everything, but the part about her dissappearing.

>Amber:"Well, do you still go see her and stuff?"
>Ginger:"Yeah, she sounds like a nice pony! Maybe she can come by sometime~"

You don't wanna kill the mood in telling them that Lilith dissappeared...
Well, you can, to sate their curiosity...

2/2

Sorry for being dumb last night. As compensation, I decided to give you guys more Lilith Shenanagains. Here's some Jazz crossdessing as a lil shota.
>>
File: 1d0.gif (315 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1d0.gif
315 KB, 400x225
>>27412214
>that pic
Tell them you lost contact with her, no need to dampen the mood
Then ask Ginger how he is was? in school
>>
>>27412214
Heh, Jazz, you little great weirdo you.

Let's ask Ginger about what he did for school.
>>27412360
Wouldn't hurt to be a bit vague right now about it, that would kill the mood anyways. Could always say it later if need be.
>>
>tfw the QM runs during lich hours over here
Fug
Don't fuck this up guys and don't bang anyone I wanna be here for that
>>
>>27412360
>>27412427
>>27412446

"Oh... uh, actually we lost touch a long time ago."
"I dunno where she went, to be honest..."

Ginger flattens his ears, letting out a little "Awh..."

"Sorry lil guy..."
"Hey, uh, Ginger, what did you do in school?"

Ginger fidgets a bit in Sunny's lap, tap tapping his hooves together like usual.

>Ginger:"Uhm... I... I don't really know what school is supposed to be... Most deer are kinda... just taught things by their parents."
>"Share the knowledge bestowed upon them by their mothers and fathers, or at least that's what they told me."
>"Like, is it some sort of place you learn and meet friends?"

Really? He's... Home schooled?
That's a little odd...
Maybe it's a deer thing?
You ponder this while Amber explains to Ginger what school is, at least for most ponies.
That might explain why he's so shy... He might not have made many friends, and didn't get used to other poni-er deer.
Sunny suddenly gets up, almost dropping Ginger.

>Sunny:"Ooopsh. Sorry lil guy..."
>"Welp, Ah gatta go... Ish late and I'm preeeety shloshed."
>Amber:"Ooooooh no, I'm not letting you get lost in the woods again you crazy bat... You can stay here for the night."
>Sunny:"Okaaay MOM~"

Amber leads Sunny to the back and you take the liberty to clean up around here.
Ginger still sits at the bar, watching you wash the glassware and wiping the counter top off.
You could always talk to him while you work.
Maybe ask him more about where he lives and how it was around there.

Sorry for being late, got roped into some IRL junk. I'm back now. ALSO, lich hours? It's 3pm
>>
>>27413363
Wouldn't mind switching to Amber for a little bit, I bet the convo between the two of em is interesting.

Took a nap cause I felt like death, still do.
>>
>>27413363
Ask Ginger what deer life is like. How did he find himself out here?
>>
>>27414722
>>
>>27414773
>>27414766

"Hey Ginger, been meaning to ask... What's it like where you live?"

Ginger perks up a bit, giving you a sheepish smile as he processes your question.

>Ginger:"Ah... uh, well, It's different from living here."
>"Well, uh... we don't have weird iceboxes like you do... you have two and one of them keeps things frozen!
>"I guess, I'd say we just live off of nature, and don't really have anything crazy like... like some of the things here."
>"Like, the hot water in the shower! That's something we don't have... We just bathe in the lake and it's usually really cold..."
>"Oh, and family is a huge thing there... Children are usually supposed to follow in the footsteps of their parents."
>"My parents wanted me to join the forest guardians, like my brothers Will and Camile."

"Hmmm, I take it you didn't want to? You don't seem like a kid that likes to fight or anything."

He shakes his head, looking down at his little hooves while he fumbles with them.

>Ginger:"Nuh-uh, I like cooking... My parents didn't like that much."

Hmmm, wait, if family is big out there, and he had to follow in the footsteps of those before him...

"Hey... how did you manage to get out here anyway."

>Ginger:"I walked. I left home because I didn't want to fight... I didn't wanna be apart of the guard..."
>"I know, I'm a terrible deer... My brothers must be worried sick about me..."

"But.. what about your mother and father?"

>Ginger:"Probably not... They were disappointed with me. They're probably glad that I'm gone. Now there's no more shame on the family, hahaha"

He looks down a little sad.
Ah, shit... I made him remember things he'd rather not...
Maybe you can do something to cheer him up?

>Amber is currently putting Sunny to bed.
>>
>>27415605
Poor kid, nothing like your parents trying to make you something they want you to be.

Yeah, let's switch.
>>
>>27415666
>inb4 they are in lesbians together
>>
>>27415836
That'd be fun wouldn't it?
>>
>>27415666

>You are now Amber.

Jeeze, she's fucking heavy... Dumb drunk bat...
You help her along to a free room, struggling to open up the door to it.
With a bit of effort, you manage to at least have sunny on a bed.
Gah, will you stop wiggling around? You're trying to help her and she just won't be still!
What are you gonna do with her...

"C'mon Sunny, I gotta go help Jazz with cleaning and locking up..."

>Sunny:"Nuh, I don't wanna gho to bed."
>"Well, unless you kiss me g'night~"

Wh-what? C'mon...
You always can.
It's not like you're married to ginger or something.
It's just a kiss...
Bleh, she's drunk tho, but you doubt she's gonna be cooperative unless you kiss her...
>>
>>27416107
Pucker your lips and hold in front of her. If the wants a kiss, she's going to have to come and get it
>>
>>27416107
Alright, but tease her a bit and tell her she's a bad batgirl. Give the little heathen a quick smooch on the forehead. But before she goes to bed get a glass of water for her, it should help reduce any potential hangovers. If she even drank enough to worry about it that is.
>>
>>27416180
Then she promptly falls out of bed.
>>
>>27416180
>>27416181

You roll your eyes and lean in, waiting for her to close the gap.
If she wants this kiss, she's gonna have to work for it.
It feels like forever until you feel a set of lips on your own.
Eyes now wide, you see her, blushing as she continues to press her lips against yours, her tongue now poking at you for entry.
Her hooves caress your face, slowly bringing you on top of her, her tongue slipping past your lips.
Tastes like cider...
You let this go on for a few more seconds, even pressing into the kiss before pulling away, breathing heavily.

"S-Sunny..."

She grins at you, blushing lots.
A giggle comes from behind the hoof covering her mouth, before she bids you goodnight.
Sunny snuggles into the blankest, hiding her beat red face.
You slowly take your leave, your own face flush with embarrassment.
It's getting pretty late, you should probably go help Jazz clean and lock up for the night.
He's gonna notice how red you are though... He might suspect something thanks to that stupid bat's story.
Maybe cool down first...
>>
>>27416990
Go grab a drink of water,I bet she's feeling a bit thirsty after that anyways

Then when you feel less red, go back out there.
>>
>>27416990
Time to break out the blueberry air fresheners again
>>
>>27417086

You head over to the kitchen, pouring yourself a glass of water to cool off.
The refreshing cold of the water does a bit to make you less flush.
Waiting around in the kitchen, you think about Sunny and her drunken state.
It was pretty unexpected of her to kiss you like that.
It's been a looong time since the two of you were...intimate.

You think back to that high school party where the two of you were a little tipsy, experimenting...
Making out, touching, feeling... Her ears were so sensitive and she made the most wonderful sound when you nibbled on them.
It was a wonderful, but hazy night of exploring her...
Shit.
Now you're all flush again.

You wait around a bit longer and head into the bar area.
Hmm, no one's here.
Maybe they went to bed or something...
If that's the case, then you have an adorable little deer waiting in your bed for some before bed snuggling.
Maybe a little more if he's feeling bold...
You definitely wouldn't mind snuggling and making out with him.
Sunny already got you in the mood.

You take some time locking up and making sure everything is clean.
After your investigation, and a bit of cleaning you sit at the bar, surveying the empty room.
Well, you can always head to your room, it being after two a.m.
Maybe grab a snack before bed?
Hmm...

Alright, I'm done for the night. Again, I apologize for the weird updating schedule. IRL stuff's been happening and it's been dumb. Soon i'll be free to do this on a less irregular schedule. For now, good night folks~
>>
>>27417730
Night dita, seeya later.

Get your snack on then head to bed. We'll see what happens from there.
>>
>>27417730
No. No pressuring sex from the young buck without him starting it first. We said we would take it slow didn't we?
>>
>>27360978
>>
>>27418736
I think he'd be eager enough on his own without needing to pressure him. It's not like he a had a problem with her jumping his bones last time it happened.
>>
>>27420548
>>
>>27417730
Okay, make a snack, then change to Ginger lighting candles in the bedroom and making himself ready for inevitable night of loving ahead of him
>>
Page 10 Bump
>>
>>27417777
>>27418736
>>27421616
>>27423344

You decide to make yourself a snack. An apple should suffice, for now.
A few minutes pass as you savor the crisp fruit, enjoying it immensely.
Hunger satisfied, you head on to your room, slipping inside so you can finally get out of your work clothes.
Slowly, you strip yourself of the oppressive garments, letting the vest, tie, and khakis fall to the floor.
Panties next. Gently slipping them down your thighs, you shiver, feeling a wetness you didn't really notice cling to the fabric.
Dumb bat... Getting me all riled up and stuff.
Maybe Ginger won't notice.
You uncerimoniously fling them into the res of your shed clothing.

You unbutton the white dress shirt next, airing yourself out.
Hahhh... that cool breeze feels extra nice right now...
Taking a moment to really feel the cold air on your body makes you shiver in delight.
You turn around ready to hop into bed when you notice Ginger sitting there, wide eyed and blushing.
Sh-shit...
He just watched you undress and stuff, and the...
The panties...

You just gave him a completely unobstructed view of...
Maybe just... go into bed and cuddle him to sleep.
And forget that he just saw how wet you were.
And hor horribly embarrassing this all is right now...

>Ginger is currently trying to hide a raging boner from Amber.
>Are you sure you wanna switch?
>>
>>27425457
We gave him some this morning. He's going to have to work for it to get more even if we want it too. Get into bed and give him a nice kiss.
>>
>>27425555
Let's roll with this.

Maybe make some small talk and ask him what he thought of Sunny and why he seemed scared of her.
>>
File: 087 - Snuggles.png (781 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
087 - Snuggles.png
781 KB, 1500x1500
>>27425555
>>27425674

Your face is flush with embarrassment, the little deer before you trying and failing to hide his erection from you.
He panics a bit as you move toward him, setting yourself on the bed next to a shivering Ginger.
A gentle kiss graces his cheek before you pull him in for some much needed snuggling.
He makes little "weh" and "bweh" noises as you nuzzle and hug him, his stiff cock now pressing against your tummy
"So, what was up with you today... You seemed really scared of Sunny for some reason."

He freezes, ears drooping a bit.
His voice comes out shakily.

>Ginger:"She's not scary... Well... not really..."

You cock an eyebrow at him before he squeezez you a bit, burying his face in your chest floof.
He tells you about his brothers, and their rumors and stories about batponies they've told you.
You can't help but laugh at the rediculousness of the stories.
The things kids come up with these days.

>Ginger:"D-don't laugh! I didn't believed them until today..."
>"Sunny was really nice..."

He gives a soft little weh and snuggles into you more.
Such a cute kid...
You pet his mane, comforting him.
Comforting warmth envelops you both as he reaches for the blankets to cover up.
Gosh... you could fall asleep right here and now, next to this wonderful little deer's warmth and softness.
You pull him tighter against you.
Do you really need to sleep now though?
You could keep talking, getting to know him better...
>>
>>27426642
Ask him if he wants help taking care of his little buddy down there cause we're in the mood too. Tell him that Sunny, being big goofball she, is got you in the mood by demanding kisses before bed.

Ask him how he likes it here vs being home. If he ever wants to go home he just needs to say the word. Honestly we're not sure if we should even be keeping you here. But if you really really don't want to be home, we can understand.
>>
>>27426782
Nah, no lewdtimes.
>>
>>27426912
And just why not?
>>
>>27426975
Because we already did it this morning and we don't want this relationship beased entirely around sex. We need to slow down just a bit. Also it'd dirty the sheets again and I don't think we're as aroused anymore.
>>
>>27427036
I don't see how having sex multiple times means the relationship is only based on sex. If we only visited/talked to him when we wanted sex then that would be a relationship based on sex. That's not the case here.

I still haven't gotten to see Jazz sleep with Gabe yet, so this is the next best thing to me.
>>
>>27427156
yeah, this is next on the itinerary, but we shouldn't be putting out all the time, we gotta pace ourselves, at most just stroke/ suck him off, or just snuggle and talk
>>
>>27427414
I don't see the problem in putting out often if that's what she wants to do. Especially if he wants to bone that much too. Of course there is such a thing as too much of a good thing, but I honestly don't feel like it's even getting close to approaching that level yet.

But storywise, I think it's good not to have it every other paragraph or chapter. Which as of now has had a lot more time without lewd which is ok. We don't need it every other update or something, but a bit more wouldn't hurt either.
>>
>>27426782
>>27427156
>>27427548

"Um... G-Ginger? You're kinda... Kinda pokin me there..."

You give an uneasy laguh. You can't believe he saw you undressing like that...
Ginger gets a bit flustered, hiding his face in your chest.
He shivers a bit, his erection now throbbing against you.
Oh jeeze... this might not go away for a while...
A playfully sinister idea pops into your head.
Gently, you turn Ginger over, so he's the little spoon now, your head right on top of his.

>Ginger:"A-Amber...?"

"Shhhhh, don't worry about it... So, is living out here in the middle of nowhere better than home?"

He gives you an uneasy smile, as you start gently rubbing his alabaster chest.

>Ginger:"I... I dunno, I guess s-so... It's nice to have such comfort... and the hot showers are nice too~"
"It's also really nice to h-have someone to sleep next to at n-niiiiii-"

He squeaks the moment you touch his waning dick.
You feel him shiver in your grasp, his proud deerhood rising as a response to your illicit touch.
A shudder quakes through him as you gently brush your lips against his ear.

>Ginger:"Amber, wh-what are you-"

"Keep talking Ginger... You know you don't have to stay here, right?"

Ginger's having some trouble speaking, probably due to the fact you've been slowly stroking him.
Eventually, he gains some control over his actions.

>Ginger:"I... I kn-know... I want t-to, ah... I want to stay heeeeere!"
"Y-you and J-Jaaaaz are j-just so nice to m-me and... and you b-both d-ont mind that, ahhh... I cook for you b-both."

His sentences are falling apart. You can keep asking questions while teasing him like this.
You don't know though, you feel a little bad for doing this...
He did see you doing something shameful though... Stripping like that... Jeeze...
>>
>>27428408
In our own defense, we are forgetful and didn't think that he would be in there. Which was foolish, but mistakes happen.

What do you mean it's nice to have someone to sleep next to at night? Like sleep in the sexy sense of the word, or did your parents think you shouldn't sleep with any or your siblings?

Well you're a great cook so I don't see why anyone would be bothered about it, their loss.
>>
>>27428408
FINISH HIM
>>
>>27429274
>FINISH HIM
Off, with your mouth.
>>
>>27429615
Yes. Don't want to mess the sheets AGAIN.
>>
>>27429709
Plus there is something lovely about doing that for someone too. And it is a way to avoid a mess.
>>
>>27428524
>>27429274

You speed up your hoof before asking him another question, bringing him to a much needed climax, making sure to catch it all in your hoof.
Spent, and out of breath, a dopey smile makes its way onto Ginger's face.
You'll never get over those cute little breathy moans he gives when he's close~
He spends some time regaining his composure, snuggling into you while you clean your hoof of his mess.

"That's good to hear... And hey, you're a wonderful cook! Those waffles this morning were killer~"

>Ginger:"Th-thanks..."

"So, you like sharing a bed with somepony? Can it just be anypony you share a bed with, or is it specific?"

>Ginger:"W-well I've... I haven't slept in the same bed with anyone since I was a child."
>"It's nice... to feel someone against you, the warmth, the comfort of someone willing to share the same bed as you..."
>"It's wonderful to feel loved and warm before bed... it's been really nice, especially with you..."

He lets out a little sigh of content, smiling as he snuggles into you more.
Awh... that's so sweet.
You can't help but smooch the top of his head and bringing him tighter against you.
Maybe you should let him sleep... it's a little late too.
Maybe you should get some sleep too.
>>
>>27429825
Drift off to a nice sleep. And Tell him you're glad he's here. As abrupt as his arrival was.
>>
>>27429981
Poor Amber didn't get off though.
>>
>>27429981
>>27430056

You snuggle into Ginger, the young buck murmuring something close to a goodnight before you notice his breathing get deeper.
All you can do is smile.
Having this lil guy in your arms makes you feel wanted...
Something you haven't felt in a long time.
You begin to drift, his warmth lulling you to a sweet slumber, your last thoughts being of Ginger.

Alright, and that's a good place to stop for now. Sorry for the oddly short sessions and the bizarre posting cycle, I just had and have a lot going on. Gonna be taking a break for maybe a week or two, depending on IRL junk. I'll be back before ya know it folks!
>>
I'll be around tho in the General when I got time. Thanks for sticking with me so far
>>
>>27430403
Thanks for running familia.
>>
>>27430403
Do you mean you'll hang out there, or do you mean you're only gonna be in the general for tonight?
>>
I mean, I guess I can hang out here, if ya wanna do like, a Q&a or just talk or whatever. And after that, just let the thread die
>>
>>27431076
I'm peachy with talking personally. So if I can be frank, how come we haven't gotten lewd with Jazz and Gabe yet? I'm totally fine with it if you don't want to write it, but I'd like to know the reason it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>27431116
It's more like, you won't be seeing him as often as Amber and Ginger will see eachother at this point. I tried to be clear on Gabe's route that you should probably take it slow. He's old n stuff. I think it'll be more worth it in the end
>>
>>27431179
I guess, i'm just feeling the thirst to see them bang already. But I can take it slow. I am curious to know what you mean by it'd be more worth it in the end though.Well either way thanks for clearing that up. Even if that's immensly disappointing to hear.

Anyways, who's your favorite character to write for so far? What about favorite character in the story, MC or otherwise.
>>
>>27431255
I think I like writing Jazz the most. He's a doof, and I like what I came up with there. Amber's the hardest to write for though...

Favorite story character... probably Gabe. Again, a doof in his own way, trying SO HARD not to make dumb dad jokes with him. I might cave though
>>
>>27431352
You gotta at least make one for dad joke for him, it'd be a crime not to.

So is there gonna be any bigger scale things gonna happen? Like for example Gabe hears a lead about a piece for something he's working on and him and Jazzy have to go on a mini adventure to get it. For example that is.
>>
>>27431400
Hmmm, not too sure about an adventure thing. I already kind of suck at doing SoL, hahaha. Maybe though
>>
>>27431453
I think there should be something to help shakeup what's going on in the quest. I imagine it must be a bitch to figure out any even halfway interesting things to happen at the bar all the time.

Is there gonna be anymore exotic species for characters, like a changeling for example.

Is there a long term goal for this whole thing? Like would the CYOA be over if we managed to get the bar up and running again, and pay Gabe off.
>>
>>27431511
In order: it is, maybe, Yes and maybe.
>>
>>27431561
I guess one of the bigger questions is what made you start this CYOA? Was it something more immediate, like a story, or did the idea just kinda pop into your head one day.
>>
>>27431597
Honestly, it was a friend of mine. They let me know about this stuff, and then I was in. Played a few quests for a while, now I'm running my first one.
>>
>>27431633
I'm glad you decided to try it, I love the chararacters and the setting is interesting enough.

So with the inclusion of Jazzy in this CYOA it's safe to assume you like trappy ponies like him then? What about Amber? She's a bit trappy too in regards to looking a bit masculine,(not like super heavily though) does she look that way cause you like that kinda thing?

Are you currently playing any quests now? Have you read many of the archived quests? Even though Nips quests tend to not be, finished, I still think he makes some damn fine quests.
>>
>>27431651
NE was the first quest I read and am actively playing. I read some of JAD and Urban. Been planning this quest for a month and a half, characters, and all that.

Um, trap poners? Kinda? I dunno, it just kind of happened. I tried to make Amber more... robust and motherly. A middle aged mare.
>>
>>27431673
Hmm does that mean you're indifferent to Jazzy being trappy then? And here I was thinking you had him like that cause you liked the idea.

Well I like Jazzy for his looks and personality. Amber's a bit funny cause I actually did think she was a guy when I first saw her,(when I was catching up on archived bits) but that's not to say she isn't pretty at all.

Do you plan on doing any character cameos from other quests? Just like in the background or something, doesn't need to be a prominent interaction in the story,(though that can certainly be neat).

Has anything really really disappointed you so far? Either in running the quest or storywise or anything really.

Also, were we gonna lose a chance at a relationship with Gabe for a while there? What would of done to push him away? Cause at one point you said we were in danger of losing something we really wanted...
>>
>>27431717
Going to fast with gabe would have ruined things.
Nothing really disappointed me other than the insane amount of shitposting and push for lewd int the first 2 threads, but I expected that. Oh, and my weird posting cycle. I feel like I wait too long to make a post, or sometimes not long enough.

Might have other characters stop by as one offs if I can make them, and I have a few of my own I might toss in.

I'm not indifferent to jazz being a trap, I actually made him that way, I just thought players would go for the create-a-colt, or in this case, deer. I think it's fun
>>
>>27431633

Are you one of Psker's cancerous friends? Are you the one he got started doing a cyoa?
>>
>>27431765
I think this might be the last batch of questions from me, it's late here and i'm getting tired. And i'm sure you're getting ready to be done answering questions.

So what's a good amount of lewd for you? More specifically, how much are you willing to do before you go: ok i'm kinda getting tired of doing this now. I'm not gonna, lie, there has been quite a few times where iv'e wanted to push for more lewd, but I don't want it overstaying it's welcome, so to speak.

Is there any pairings that you are personally rooting for?

>and I have a few of my own I might toss in.
Characters from other stories you've made do you mean? Or do mean characters made specifically to be in the story for fun?

>Oh, and my weird posting cycle. I feel like I wait too long to make a post, or sometimes not long enough.
I think either waiting at least a half an hour is a good amount of time to wait till moving forward. But your mileage on that will vary.

If I woulda been there when we chose the character I would of chosen Jazz too. Though I do kinda wonder why we did that when we can just switch characters anyways? Not that I mind the character switching method, it's fun.

Last question, what about fanart of Gabe and Jazz boning, do you find that annoying at all? Does it feel like it's being too pushy or something?
>>
>>27431826
Yeah, I am getting sleepy. It's almost 4 Am here. I'll answer these then go to bed.

Lood, I'm down for whatever, I'm more worried about what the rest of the players, or readers might think if there's lewds every thread, or it's just too often.
I'd rather tone it down a bit if I had my way.
I don't particularly have any pairings I'm rooting for.
About those characters I might toss in, probably just some OCs I doodled in sketchbooks or whatever.

Choosing the character gave me a place to start. Each character started on a different part of the story. Amber is at the beginning, when the bar offically reopened, and Gabe's help would have been know from the start, and a few other things. Jazz Was from the middle of the beginning, and you know how that went. And ginger would have been farther along, toward the end of the beginning, but I decided on introducing him sooner, because I felt like things were stagnating.

Fanart is all right with me. Whatever you whoever decides to do is their thing. It's nice to see though, and I'm flattered that people liked my stuff enough to draw it, to be honest.

>>27431814
No.

Alright, I'm headed to bed now. Let the thread die, and depending on how things go, I'll be back in a week or two. Got some big things coming IRL so, yeah.
Have a good night folks, and I hope to be back at this soon!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.