[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can say what you want about this episode, but you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bestsong.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bestsong.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
You can say what you want about this episode, but you can't deny it gave us a great song.

Rank the songs of the episode.
>>
>>27360143
Despite how much I love Applejack, Pinkie's and the Evil Starlight song were the best ones.
>>
>>27360143
Boring premise, but some nice songs. I agree with this.
>>
>>27360143
Luna's Future = Pinkie's Present > Seeds of the Past = Say Goodbye to the Holiday
>>
>>27360205
Yeah, Christmas Carol has been done to death, but at least the songs were a good pick me up. Saved the episode from being completely forgettable.
>>
>>27360198
this.
i actually said holy shit outloud when starlight was singing.
>>
>>27360205
>friendly reminder that this is a childrens show, and children havent seen a christmas carol done dozens of times yet
>>
>>27360239
Nice excuse for being lazy.
>>
>>27360239
>Every children show should have a Christmas Carol episode.
>>
>>27360143
Luna's song was fucking amazing, possibly my favourite song in FiM now.
>>
>>27360143
You say "a" great song as if there was only one.

Seeds of the Past and Luna's Future were my personal favorites.
>>
File: Celestia is the night.gif (742 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Celestia is the night.gif
742 KB, 1200x1200
>>27360143
Luna>Starlight>Ponkers>Main song>AJ
>>
>>27360239
I didn't like it being a story within a story.
>>
All the songs are good but Luna's song is the best.
>>
>>27360648
The main and the ending songs were the weakest.
>>
>>27360271
>implying every children show has done it

>>27360665
we have to go deeper.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.