[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the new singing VA for Luna is a gamer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: AlomaSteele.png (119 KB, 319x442) Image search: [Google]
AlomaSteele.png
119 KB, 319x442
>yfw the new singing VA for Luna is a gamer
>>
File: 3583.png (58 KB, 354x353) Image search: [Google]
3583.png
58 KB, 354x353
>>27358674
>>
Women cannot be gamers. Its a ploy to garner attention.
>>
>>27358681
>Sol
>telling people to deal with it
that's funny, have fun when I snipe your ass from river
-Jhin Main
>>
>>27358674
Everyone is a "gamer" these days, faggot.
>>
The faggot mainstream bronies are the gender equivalent of gamer girls.
They are only enforcing the stereotype that what they are doing is not for their gender, and they are 'special' for doing it.
Not all girls who play games are gamer girls, not all guys who watch MLP are bronies, it is really just a mindset. You aren't a gamer girl or brony unless you call yourself one. Back in the 80's, arcade games and the NES were DEFINITELY targeted for little boys.
>>
>>27358795
>Not all girls who play games are gamer girls
>Fags actually believe it
>>
>>27358795
>You aren't a gamer girl or brony unless you call yourself one
im not a zoofag, i just have sex with my dog.
>>
Getting real sick and tired of this "girl gamer" bullshit. Funny how it started popping up around the time the big bang theory came out.
>>
>>27358674
High score in Candy Crush.
>>
>>27358829
What I mean is that they are identities rather than definitions. If you play games as a girl but don't "identify" as a gamer girl, then you aren't, as gamer girls are a type of clique just like any other.
>>
File: 3568365.png (90 KB, 781x500) Image search: [Google]
3568365.png
90 KB, 781x500
>>27358869
k
>>
>>27358881
Bronies are a community. You aren't one unless you participate in the fandom/community, as most people who watch it are. People who are fans but don't identify with the community would fit with the "definition" but not the "identity".

For example, someone can be "American" or "Australian" but hate their country and nationality, so the label wouldn't fit with their identity.
>>
>>27358950
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>27358674
Looks like a tranny.
>>
>>27358950
I think you're on the wrong website anon
>>
>>27358986
Shit, I didn't even realize my logic could be interpreted as SJW-ish. I guess you could apply it to the definition of sex and gender and shit, but I didn't intend to say that.
>>
>new singing VA
What happened to the old one?
>>
>>27359004
But that literally what follows from you logic, you fucking SJW scum.
>>
gamur gurlz is so 2006
>>
>>27359014
Kazumi still exists and still does Rarity

Remember this is Luna's 2nd song ever, and since she was voiced by St. Germain they just used Kazumi as her singing voice similar to Rarity. Now they're changing it up.
>>
>>27359027
Not really. Delusional attack helicopter-kin would still be human and the sex they are born in by definiton, but they would fit with the attack helicopter-kin identity and community and not the label of cis white girls and the community that exists for cis white girls.

My logic isn't wrong in this context, just kind of silly, but bronies and gamer girls are pretty silly.
>>
What else has Aloma even done before this?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.