[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[CYOA]Custos Luna #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: 1460040059752.png (667 KB, 1036x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460040059752.png
667 KB, 1036x1024
I didn't think I'd return to this shit edition

Last thread (where basically nothing happened): >>27120348
>>
>You fail to understand the batpony's implication
>Did she just say you wouldn't see your parents again?
"Oh", is all you can respond with while trying to make sense of it
>The tries to cheer you up, "hey, don't worry, you have me now, don't you?"
>You stay silent

>The carriage starts to descend and lands roughly in front of the castle's gate, where the other foals already waiting
>Some are crying for their parents, others just silently sitting there like you and a few others pester their guardians with questions
>Until the door opens up, revealing a table with 5 pieces of bread
>The bat that was talking at the ascension is also present and starts to speak in a rather booming voice:
>"Greetings, future soldiers. My name is Commander Styx, remember that. But there is no reason to talk, and instead you'll have your first lesson right now."
>"Get something to eat."
>There's 16 foals here including you but only 5 slices of bread
>What do you do?
>>
>>27357879
Dunno. Wait and see what others do. If somebody tries to take the food fight them for it.
>>
>>27357879
Aren't we a unicorn? Are there any other unicorn kids?

We could use our magic to at least grab one slice. I'm thinking we could use that to get some of the others on our side, but that idea might not be practical.
>>
>>27358034
>You just sit there and watch
>Most of the other foals seem to be as indecisive as you
>But 3 foals slowly make their way over to the table, 2 pegasi colts and one unicorn filly
>Each one picks up one of the pieces of bread
>Another 3 foals approach the table afterwards, 2 sharing a piece and the third taking the last
>Out of the corner of your eye you spot a big filly punching one of the pegasi in the face, stealing their bread
>The foal is crying now while the earth mare happily munches away
>Your stomach grumbles
>How do you proceed?
>>
>>27357879
They want us to fight for our food. Let's quickly get one and decide whether or not we'll split it.
>>
>>27358318
Fight the big filly for the piece and then share half with the foal. Maybe use magic to help us.
>>
File: 1460848499335.png (212 KB, 1280x925) Image search: [Google]
1460848499335.png
212 KB, 1280x925
>>27358343

I second this. Throw the biggest pebble you can find to the back of the head of the big bully, really hard, and then steal her bread. We'll think about sharing if we get it.
>>
File: 1437920847364.gif (499 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1437920847364.gif
499 KB, 384x216
>>27358404
>biggest pebble
>>
>>27358342
>>27358343
>>27358404
>>27358444
>You trot up to the filly terrorizing the smaller colt
"H-hey you! G-give that bread back!", you demand trying to sound as brave as you can
>But she just "hmpfs" at you, turning her head away
>You pick up one of the pebbles behind you with your magic and throw it at hear head
>It hits her perfectly, but otherwise doesn't seem to do much damage
>Then the big pony slowly turns her head to you, her gaze filled with anger
>"You dare throwing a stone at me? The great dawn?", she steps closer to you, bread still in her mouth
>And proceeds to buck you right in the face before dropping the bread and spitting onto it
>"Take it if you want it that badly. And then get the hell away from me", she commands in a rather threatening voice
>Most of the ponies around you have their attention on you
>The colt is still crying and the bread is sitting right next to the earth filly, but she doesn't seem to care
>What do you do?

Sorry, was dindins time
>>
File: 1405508361385.jpg (22 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1405508361385.jpg
22 KB, 218x265
>>27358790
>"You dare throwing a stone at me? The great dawn?", she steps closer to you, bread still in her mouth
Holy kek, imagining this is wonderful.

Toss the bread at her face say don't talk with your mouth full.
>>
>>27358790
Share some with the colt.
>>
>>27358822
>>27358857
>Even though your snout hurts a lot from that kick, you walk over to the bread and pick it up
>You then split it in half, throwing the piece the pony obviously named Dawn right into her face
"D-don't talk with your mouth full! Didn't your mom teach you any manners?", you say mockingly
>Turning around on the spot you begin to walk over to the colt who by now stopped crying and watches you
>Until you feel another powerful kick from behind, making you fly through the air and straight into the mud
>You're dirty and hurt, tears in your eyes but at least the bread stayed clean
>Making your way over to the colt, you place down the bread in front of him
>He stares at you for a moment, before picking the piece up and munching on it with a smile
>A few foals on the other side of the table seem to be laughing over you
>Your stomach grumbles again but the colt either doesn't hear it or ignores it
>What do you do?
>>
>>27359157
Could I have a little of that?
>>
Nice job at making us a punching bag guys.

>>27359157
Lets just skip the meal, there isn't enough to go around anyway.
>>
>>27359157
Hey, are you okay? What's your name?
>>
Levitate the bread over to yourself. Say "You had enough."
>>
>>27359305
I don't care. Luna stood up for us, and even if it means we get kicked and thrown into the mud, we should stick up for others.

Also >>27359370 Not this.
>>
>>27359381
We gave him enough to nibble on. Our turn.
>>
Your GM is currently spending his last minutes on earth.
>>
>>27359637
We should ask for it though. We just made a mockery of ourselves to make a friend, we're not ruining it by taking the bread back and saying something like that.
>>
File: 1430778616352.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1430778616352.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>27359662
>update times from Uranus
Still better than the original longname.
>>
>>27359698
Yeah, 50 minutes updates for 3 hours two days a week is pretty abysmal.
>>
>>27359157
Would anyone be in favor of standing up to the overseer and demanding more food for everyone? They've taken us away from our parents, we have every right to be pissed. They'll obviously oppose, but if it's agreed on, I'm fine with asserting ourselves to her as more than livestock.
>>
So we are NOT going to turn our heroine into the heartless warrior,devoted to the mistress of the night and instead will roleplay little innocent filly?

Also,while standing against overseer is in character,it is really useless.QM wrote in last thread that it is only progue,and i dont think that we would become member of night guard with our current personality.
>>
>>27360052
>Implying we won't become a killing-machine who will smile at her enemies while tucking them in the everlasting comfy nap of death
>>
>>27360094
>>27360052
We will eventually. However, that takes time, which can thankfully be glossed over by way of time skip.

Hopefully we spend as little time as a filly as possible, just the important story bits so we can get to action.
We're an innocent filly now, but it's going to take time to break that aspect of us.
>>
>>27359157
Some critique, OP. If you're going to only update for 6 hours a week, that's fine, but you really should think about increasing that update time.
50 minutes is reasonable if you run every night.
>>
>>27361752
Sorry about that, but I am on vacation with my family so that takes some time out of my schedule. I'll try to update faster >tomorrow
>>
>>27361909
Enjoy the vacation faggot.
>>
>>27361922
Thanks you overfag
>>
>>27361945
No, I'm serious here. You won't enjoy either a CYOA or the Vocation if you try to split between them.
>>
File: 1414985093012.png (29 KB, 261x298) Image search: [Google]
1414985093012.png
29 KB, 261x298
>>27361909
Just say when the fuck you're pausing, dipshit. Have fun. <3
>>
>>27361975
Oh. I just didn't feel like leaving you fuvks dry. I said I'd run weekly and I want to stick to that schedule

>>27361978
Planned on writing more but then certain... Stuff happened. The haunting was not fun
>>
>>27363524
>>
>>27364641
>>
>>27365661
>>
>>27359189
>>27359305
>>27359328
"M-might I have a bit of the b-bread myself?", you ask, even though your snout still hurts
>Something tastes weird in your mouth, a metallic aftertaste
>You hope that a piece of bread might keep that taste away
>The colt contemplates your question for a moment before nodding and handing you over about half of the bread, which you immediately start to nibble on
>The other few ponies that laughed at you earlier now seem angry and start walking up to the two of you
>They arrive mere seconds later, the bigger unicorn colt in the front swiping your piece of bread with his magic
>"You've had enough, I'm hungry. Get lost pushover"
>What do you do?
>>
>>27367924
We should have had gulped the entire thing down when we had the chance.
>>
>>27367924
You know what? No. Like it or not, we're in this together now, all of us. You can waste your time acting like a jerk, but what'll it get you? We're serving Luna now, we don't need to fight each other.

Now, we can continue fighting over scraps like dogs, or we can choose to look after one another.
>>
>>27367924
This time we fight. If we don't we'll be at the bottom of the pecking order for the rest of our life.
>>
>>27367988
>>27368076
>In retrospect, you might have wanted to just gulp down the entire thing in one go
>On the other hand though, they can't just do that
>You're all in this together now and you gotta support each other!
>You trot up to him, but you barely reach his face
"I-if you like it or not, b-but we're in this together now! Stop a-acting like a jerk!"
>His glare at you intensifies but you don't let yourself get intimidated now
"We all serve Luna now, there's no need to fight! We can fight over scraps like dogs or choose to look aft-"
>You are cut short by mud flying in your face, and especially your mouth
>The colts behind the guy laugh at you and the leader turns around, walking away with his friends in tow
>Commander Styx is just shaking his head in disgust
>And there are a few more foals who seem hungry and couldn't get any food
>The colt next to you finished his piece of bread already
>And Chase is watching you
>Maybe you could ask the Commander for more food?
>Or teach those bullies a lesson?
>Maybe there's something else you wanna do.
>>
>>27368224
Fuck it. Violence is the only thing these ponies understand.
>>
>>27368224

>>27368222
>>
>>27368224
We're playing Fluttershy now. Great job.
>>
>>27368224
Let's fight. Even if we end up even more bloodied and on the ground, which we will, at least we'll cement ourselves as something other than a coward.
>>
>>27368243
>>27368292
>>27368333
>>27368391
>No, you won't accept being a pushover, you have to fight
>Right here, right now!
>The odds may be against you but somehow you'll show them
>The colts are still walking, not really paying you any mind
>And they are all bigger than you, probably also surpassing you in physical strength
>You need to come up with a plan, what do you do?

Quickie before dindins
>>
>>27368587
Really, there's no way to win in a fight against that many. The point is that we put hooves behind our words so we're not a pushover.

Use spells, fling mud with our horn to temporarily confuse, use flashes of light to blind. Fight dirty as possible. If we can even land a good few hits in, we've done enough.
>>
>>27368587
Anything around us that we can use as a weapon?
>>
>>27368660
>>27368684
>It doesn't matter if you win, you simply gotta make a stand here
>Time to play dirty, literally.
>You take a pebble in your telekinesis and then use your magic to lock up the other pony's legs
>He crashes into the ground, mud over his face as he scrunches
>And he turns his face, pure hatred in his eyes
>Without another question, he charges up and you and you fling a bunch of mud into his face
>He can't see and you easily evade, throwing the pebble into the back of his head
>Cheering in victory, you don't realize the colts coming from behind
>Even the "Watch out!" from the colt you helped out was too late
>They pin you down, using their free hooves to kick you in the face and the sides
>And the big colt joins in moments later
>You don't scream. You don't cry. You just wish this would be over soon
>And over it is, laughing they walk away and you lie there, bruised and battered you stay on the floor
>You hear shouting for a medic and chase runs over to you, scooping you up with her hooves carefully.
>"H-hey is everything alright? Don't worry, help is coming, you'll see!"
>You can feel your consciousness slipping, is there something you want to say?
>Anything to hold on?
>What do you think of in a moment like this?
>>
>>27369258
I don't know. Just try to stay awake.
>>
>>27369258
"I don't even like bread"
>>
pausing for today, more tomorrow probably
>>
>>27369258
Thanks Moon Chaser
>>
So, what were we supposed to learn from this?
>>
>>27371146
Well, if the rest of the training is like this then we'll have learned the night guard all hate each other and will fall apart in any situation involving teamwork.
>>
>>27371231
That was my confusion too. Militaries teach discipline, obedience, respect for authority, and unity.

Their first act was to turn the recruits against each other. I definitely wouldn't want any of these ponies fighting at my side.
>>
>>27372266
>>
I at least hope that our little stunt gained the attention of Styx, I know he didn't think very highly of us originally.
After all, we were winning that fight before we got jumped by the rest of them.
>>
>>27373059
>>
>>27369258
Sleep makes everything better.

We should know, it's our signature spell.
>>
>>27376175
>>
>>27376816
>>
>>27377443
>>
>>27369504
>>27369637
>>27370170
>>27374972
>With the last remaining strength you have left, you scrunch
"I-I don't even like bread anyways! Thanks Moon Ch-chaser", you weakly mumble
>The last thing you see is Styx starring at you intensely
>And then, just like that, you slip off into a deep slumber

>Your dreams are confusing, but there is one thing you can make out
>Luna is there, always watching, always judging
>It is a weird feeling and makes you rather anxious

>And then, all is forgotten
>You open your eyes, light blinding you
>Where you are is an entirely different question though
>The bed you reside in seems to be made out of silk, very smooth
>And a batpony without armor sits in front of a bedroom mirror, brushing her hair
>What do you do?
>>
>>27378438
Silently look around.
>>
>>27378438
Sit up in bed, clear throat to get the bat's attention, meekly ask where you are.
>>
>>27378476
>>27378494
>Raising your head, you observe your surroundings
>The bed is nice and soft, it feels like nothing you have ever slept on before
>This could be one of the princesses bed you quietly muse to yourself!
>Otherwise the room is quite empty
>There's a cabinet in the corner but it seems to be locked
>The stone walls have a few torches that light the entire room
>On the walls there hang multiple medals, most of them portraying symbols that you do not recognize
>They shine beautifully and keep your gaze on them for quite a while
>But you manage to avert it and keep looking around
>A tiny door in the corner is closed, but the sign on it makes you think that this is probably the loo
>You hear something clank as the mare puts down her brush, using a clip to hold her mane up
>Clearing your throat you get the bat's attention
>Her ears immediately perk up and she rushes over to your bed
>"A-are you alright? You took a massive blow there but damn, I've never seen something like this before! How did you do it, how did you feel?", she questions you with excitement
>But then she shrinks together, blushing slightly
>"Oh, I'm sorry, you're probably confused. Got any questions you want answered?"
>>
>>27379004
He said that was our first lesson. What was I supposed to learn?
>>
>>27379004
Where am I?
>>
Ending for this week, thanks for everyone who played. See you next saturday.

Gonna be around for questions as always
>>
>>27379004
Well I did it because I wasn't just going to let them walk over me, and I guess it felt good, up until the rest of them jumped on me and started punching me in the face.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.