[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: overrated episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Drache.png (150 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
Drache.png
150 KB, 640x359
ITT: overrated episodes
>>
>>27356384
Delete this.
>>
>hurr all the episodes that I don't like me are overrated
>>
File: 4783568.png (97 KB, 1700x874) Image search: [Google]
4783568.png
97 KB, 1700x874
>>27356384
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1440x900
boring as fuck to be honest
>>
>>27356384
Today's.
>>
>>27356451
I agree, although this episode did make me respect Rarity more.
>>
>>27356424
Well, duh. If you don't like an episode, and everyone else does, that qualifies as being overrated from your perspective. You can't objectively determine what's overrated.
>>
>>27356444
This show must do extremely fucking well with sales. The new power puff girls gets more than twice the view count and it's objectively much worse.
>>
>>27356472
>>27356384
These
>>
not MMC bad but the conflict felt like an everyday thing for them which kinda of made the climax less effective, also Munchkin Mouse tier moment at the ending was cringe worthy
>>
File: 1384025199802.gif (575 KB, 530x482) Image search: [Google]
1384025199802.gif
575 KB, 530x482
>>27356384

s1: The cutie mark chronicles
Rushed as hell
s2: ACW
how can people like out of nowhere brother and alicorn?
s3: Sleepless in Ponyville
>muh luna appears
s4: The finale
DBZ fight
s5: Amending fences
Overrated mainly by NEETS
s6: Ratings are pretty fair desu
>>
>>27356532
the new PPG is on a good network.
>>
You know, this show is for little girls, right?
>>
>>27356659
>how can people like out of nowhere brother and alicorn?
Oh god this, that episode was so fucking bad, Luna disappearing for no fucking reason, the OC tier couple including alicorn patient zero, Chrysalis initially being a cool villain them suddenly becoming a retard from nowhere, the shitty climax
>>
>>27356659
>Sleepless in Ponyville
Still great, maybe not praised for the right reasons but it was a very good episode about chicken pony learning a lesson about pretending to be someone she isn't
>>
>>27356694
Oh the ebic-ness of this post is simply epin.
Homer, make sure you put this in your next PTS.
>>
>>27356384
Apart from the Ember episode, the most overrated episode was the season 2 premiere
>>
Today episode.

Boring as fuck
>>
>>27356742
be careful with that sarcasm anon, someone might take you seriously
>>
The Return of Harmony and Lesson Zero. Neither have ever done anything for me. Luna Eclipsed was far superior to either of these, and properly started off S2.
>>
>>27356760
Hey guys, what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1-16.png (426 KB, 2414x2939) Image search: [Google]
1-16.png
426 KB, 2414x2939
>Maud Pie is near the top
What the fuck? The only M6 who had acceptable characterization in there was Pinkie, and the whole thing was just tedious. And all those CMC episodes get sent to the bottom of the chart for being "boring". Man, fuck this board.
>>
>>27356871
Luna Eclipse would have been flawless without the "i was just pretending to be retarded" Pinkie Pie, also the mane 6 not knowing the fucking princess was redeemed even though they fucking were there when it happened
>>
>>27356451
I like it but it helps that I like that black and white noir shit.
>>
>>27356932
Maud Pie is actually a very well-written episode. Not even the slightest bit overrated.

The CMC, however, were completely ruined since The Show Stoppers.
>>
>>27356384
Pinkie Pride. I'm probably gonna get called out like crazy for not liking this one, but I can't help it. Watched it twice, didn't enjoy it either time. The songs just don't stand out to me at all and the plot was only secondary (which I don't blame them for in a musical episode. Just saying it didn't save it either). I usually love all Ponka songs - no idea what happened in this episode. The only thing about it that I liked was Cheese Sandwich.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.