[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118
Previous thread: >>27331121

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
Yes, it's the ring.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 863x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 863x485
>>27354137

>tfw it's dong ring

Why u do this to us, Shuk?
>>
>>27354137
>mfw it's dong ring
>>
>>27354137
All hail the indefatigable dong ring!
>>
>>27354137
Praise the Dong Ring!
>>
File: crying_pinkie.png (190 KB, 478x443) Image search: [Google]
crying_pinkie.png
190 KB, 478x443
>>
File: tumblr_o1wr2dbwSb1rhvkrqo1_500.png (160 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1wr2dbwSb1rhvkrqo1_500.png
160 KB, 500x425
Accurate representation of this thread.
>>
File: 1369764723712.gif (198 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1369764723712.gif
198 KB, 800x675
>>27355098
Bonic?
>>
>not wanting dong rings
What are you, gay?
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 250x360
Need moar dogs!
>>
>>27356437
Dude what
>>
File: 28150843235.png (130 KB, 545x802) Image search: [Google]
28150843235.png
130 KB, 545x802
Time for some green in the new thread.

Took me sometime, but I finally managed to create part 2 of the Fluttershy alpha mare story.

Here's the link to the PART1: http://pastebin.com/mu8Hdrxc

PART2 here:

>The morning sunlight streams through the windows of your cottage and you sigh softly.
"Angel, please be a good bunny and eat your carrots. They're really tasty and delicious."
>The little critter in question shake his head.
>He start tapping his paw on the book behind him.
>There's a picture and a recipe for the fruit sundae on the page it's opened.
>Of course...
>You're Fluttershy and you're trying to urge your little bunny to eat some healthy vegetables.
>Like always, it isn't going to well.
>"I don't get it, Shy. Why're so soft with the stubborn critter?"
>You turned your head to look at Rainbow, who was lying on the couch behind you.
>"I mean, you're the alpha of our herd. Show this little furball that you've got some serious teats and just order him to eat those carrots."
>O-Oh my.
"That... that won't be necessary. I'm sure he'll um, come around on his own and see that those are good for him."
>Rainbow exaggeratedly rolled her eyes.
>"Yeah right and I'm secretly Luna's daughter. You must be more strict with him Shy, like a true alpha."
>In the corner of your eye, you saw that Angel wasn't very happy to hear what she said.
>He grabbed a carrot from his bowl and was getting ready to throw it at Rainbow.
>Your cyan herdmare lifted her head from the couch and looked at him with narrowed eyes.
>"Try it and I'm gonna shove you that carrot where Celestia's sun dosen't shine. I don't give a flying feather that you're a male, you little-"
>She didn't finish that thought because the mentioned carrot bumped with her snout.
>"Now you've done it! Come here!"
>Opening her wings, Rainbow jumped from the couch in his direction.
>She didn't reach him though, because you quickly stood in her way.
"No Rainbow! You can't!"
>>
>>27356680
>Unsuccessfully trying to get around you, she threw her hooves in the air.
>"What the hay, Shy! He tossed a carrot at me and you protect him?! Just let me teach him a lesson and he'll never do it again!"
>To make the situation worse, Angel who was still standing behind you was sticking out his tongue at her.
"J-Just let me talk to him first, please. I'm sure he'll a-apologise to you soon."
>Rainbow put her hooves akimbo and huffed loudly.
>"Alright boss-mare, I'm waiting."
>Sighing audibly, you turned around to look at your unruly bunny.
>You're a nice, peaceful and a timid mare and you really don't want to be rude to anypony.
>However, this time Angel crossed the line.
>You're gonna sh-show him just why Anon selected you to be his a-alpha mare... right?

>Annoyed, impatient and surely a little pissed.
>Yeah, those would be the adjectives you'd use if somepony asked you how're you feeling right now.
>Sweet Celestia, why have you suddenly started thinking like a nerd!
>You're Rainbow Dash and you're waiting for an apology from a certain little critter.
>Standing behind Fluttershy, you're watching your friend, herdmare and alpha "glaring" at her disobedient bunny.
>"That was a very rude behavior, mister. You're going to apologize to Rainbow Dash."
>The long-eared pest made a 'hmph' sound, turned around and began hopping away from you and his owner.
>Welp, that would be all.
>Flutters looked at you with an apologetic smile on her muzzle.
>"S-Sory, Rainbow. He's like that sometimes, b-but I'll get him to apologise to you. I um, promise."
>You dismissively waved your hoof in the air.
"Forget it, Shy. It's not like his apology would be sincere, or something. Extra points for trying though."
>You wanted to get back on the couch, but she grabbed you with her front hooves.
>"No!...I-I mean, um no. You deserve an apology from him. Just wait here, please."
>You nodded at her absentmindedly.
>She quickly gave chase after the unruly furball from Tartarus.
>>
>>27356437
Ew. Green here follows a strict two-hoof minimum.
>>
>>27356702

>When you lost the sight of your yellow herdmare, you quickly found yourself splayed out in a very marely manner on the couch again.
>Though Fluttershy wasn't anymore in the room with you, she was still occupying your thoughts.
>Looking at the ceiling, you sighed loudly.
>You still don't get it why exactly Anon made Fluttershy the alpha mare of your little herd.
>Did he just do it to make her more confident in herself?
>...
>Well alright, she IS calm, carrying, smart, can see the 'big picture', yada, yada, yada...
>BUT!
>But... what she have in excess in one department, she painfully lacks in others equally important for the alpha.
>She's too timid, too soft, too... Fluttershy!
>You just saw that even her own pet rabbit don't treat her seriously, when she's trying to be bossy.
"That... that doesn't matter."
>Shy was your best friend long before anypony else and you love her dearly.
>You really do!
>That's why you'll always support and help her in her efforts to become the alpha mare your herd deserves.
>Hopefully, one day she'll get a hang of it and you'll call her your alpha without that nagging feeling of unease in your head.
>Like... like the last time, when she stood against that other herd in the park, giving Anon enough time to call you and Spitfire for help.
>You smiled.
"Now that was awesome, Shy. No questions asked."
>Speaking of Anon and Spitfire.
>What is taking them so long to get here from the bathroom upstairs?!
>Are they doing it in the bathtub?
>You chuckled to yourself.
"Nah, amazing and 'dirty' sex is the reason they're in there in the first place."
>You grinned smugly.
>Yep, it was barely morning and your tight vag already seen more action than some mares from other herds get in a whole week.
>When you learned that Anon have a sex drive of a perverted mare and can last, like fifteen times longer than your avarage stallion, you literally jumped from joy like Pinkie.
>>
>>27356719

>You remember the times in which when you heard about some stallion lasting for more than a whole minute, you had problems with controlling your wings.
>Now, now you just laugh at the mares, who brag about their 'minute-colts'.
>Of course, most of them don't believe you when you tell them what your stud is really capable of.
"Heh, their loss."
>Like for example this morning.
>When he woke up, he started massaging Fluttershy's wings, isnatntly elicting a lot of "Oh's" and "Ah's" from her.
>He told you that he promised Shy an exclusive morning wing massage for being such a brave alpha mare in the park.
>Of course, you and Spitfire quickly got jealous and jumped his bones.
>A kiss here, a lick there and it didn't take you long to convince him to buck all three of you senseless in every position that came to your head.
>And oh mare, he sure was eager this morning.
>Your legs are still shaking a little and you never heard Fluttershy moaning so loud.
>At the end, when Anon turned Spitfire into a hot, trembling mass of a satisfied mare, she asked him to finish on her belly.
>Hence their trip to the bathroom afterwards.
>Personally, you like it more when he cums inside one of you.
>Especially you, naturally.
>That hot, tingling feeling when he...
"U-Unf."
>Without even thinking about it, you started moving your front hooves to your nether regions.
>Only to be startled by the loud sounds of somepony walking down the stairs.
>With the speed of an intoxicated zebra running from the ponice, you covered yourself with your tail and saw that Anon and Spitfire just finished their bath.
>Carrying her in his arms, he was hugging her to his chest.
>By Celestia, look at that smug mare, look at that smug mare before you!
>With a big grin on her muzzle, Spitfire had her head cuddled in Anon's chest and wiggled her eyebrows at you knowingly.
>No, they didn't!
>>
>>27356736
>When Anon sat beside you on the couch, you noticed that he looked a little too winded for a stallion who only took a bath.
>By Luna's teats, they did it, they bucking did it!
>Somehow, you don't know how, Spitfire persuaded Anon for a round 2 in the bathroom.
>A-And she didn't invite you over!
>You looked at her still being hold in his arms, with wide eyes and a slightly opened muzzle.
>She smiled even wider.
>"Problem, Crash?"
>Ooooh, so that's how she wants to play, eh?
>Instead giving her the answer verbally, you quickly hopped on Anon's shoulders and nuzzled his cheek with yours.
>Cocking his head to the side, he nuzzled you back and chuckled.
>"Love you too, Dashie. What did I do to deserve such a warm welcome after we didn't see each other for less than an hour?"
>You wrapped yourself around his head and neck as much as you could and looked down at Spitfire.
"Oh, nothing special Anon. I just like the high places. It's like I'm higher in hierarchy than those mares beneath me. Best pegasus in a herd and all that."
>You winked at Spitfire.
>She immediately started wiggling in Anon's arms.
>He raised his brows at the both you.
>"Hey, what are you trying to start? This isn't some king of the hill competition, you know."
>Unfortunately for him, he said it too late.
>Spitfire was already trying to grab your back hooves with her powerful wings of a Wonderbolts captain.
>"Let me show you just who's the best pegasus here, filly."
>You took your hooves away from her in the last moment, giggling like mad.
"Ha! Not a chance, sis!"
>The both of you started to chase yourselves around Anon's chest, climbing on and jumping off of his shoulders and all that.
>He withstand it for a while, like no other stallion ever would.
>Nevertheless, your fooling around finally started to annoy him.
>"Alright, you have your fun, now stop that befo-"
>Hopping off of his shoulders, like an awesome mare you are, you miscalculated your landing a little.
>>
>>27356749
>One of your back hooves buried itself between his legs in something warm and soft.
>Anon's eyes shoot open like crazy.
>Putting both of his hands, where your hoof have been a second ago, he jumped in the air, throwing you and Spitfire off of himself in the process.
>"Sweeeeeet Jeeeeesus!"
>Then he fell on the ground like a sack of potatoes.
>Still clutching his damaged stallionhood, he curled himself up into a hyumin ball.
>Your eyes widened, like they never widened before.
"Oh no... OH, NO!"
>You jumped off of the couch and desperately grabbed his head with your hooves.
>He was trembling, wheezing and coughing.
>His eyes were closed and you saw a single tear running down his cheek.
"By Celestia, what have I done! Anon! talk to me, Anon!"
>He answered you with a very squeaky and uneven voice.
>"A-Anon is unavailable at the m-moment. Please, leave a message after the b-beep."
>You... you hurt your stallion!
>What kind of a mare are you!
>This was the worst thing ever!
>This was-
>"RAINBOW DASH!"
>You expected Spitfire to be mad at you, but this wasn't her voice.
>No.
>A very unplesand shiver runned down your spine.
>This was a very pissed off voice of your alpha, Fluttershy.

>You just saw the fur of your herdmare Rainbow Dash, turning from cyan blue to white in a blink of an eye.
>Though, to say the truth, you don't give a single, minuscule buck about it.
>You're Spitfire and you're concerned about the wellbeing of your stallion.
>Rainbow really did a number on him, landing on his stallionhood like that.
>"Rainbow Dash, I'm very, VERY disappointed with you!"
>Looks like Shy, your alpha, saw it all and isn't a happy mare at the moment.
>She is looking at the trembling Dash, wearing an expression that you can call a weak version of the legendary Stare.
>Seeing her like that, you start believeing in the local rumors stating that Fluttershy was the one, who scared an adult dragon from the cave in the nearby mountains.
>>
>>27356777

>Rainbow was trying to say something in her defence.
>"I-I-I... didn't do it on purpose. I-It was an accident, I-I-"
>Fluttershy quickly put her hoof on her muzzle and shook her head.
>"I'll listen to your explanations later. Now we must take care of Anon."
>Spoken like a true alpha mare, Shy.
>The pink maned pegasus looked at you next.
>"Spitfire, please hug Anon. Right now, he needs all the comfort we can give him."
>You saw that in her eyes there was still a promise of an untold amounts of pain if somepony even dare to argue with her.
>Gulping loudly despite yourself, you nodded and laid down beside Anon's back on the carpet.
>Slowly and with utmost care, you cuddled into his back and hugged him with your wings.
>Delicately, you started stroking his arm with your hoof and whispered to him softly.
"It's alright big guy. I'm here for you. We all are."
>He didn't say anything, but at least he stopped trembling.
>To say the truth, you were happy that Fluttershy gave you that 'order'.
>In contrast to Rainbow, you were never concerned with Anon's decision about Shy's current standing in the herd.
>You yourself were never interested in the position of an alpha mare.
>When Dash asked you why, you explained to her that you have more than enough of being one for the whole Wonderbolts team.
>You have enough responsibilities in your life, thank you very much.
>Also, your guts were telling you that she was the best choice for the alpha, even if there were other mares than you and Rainbow in the herd.
>With her calm personality, she'll never become a power drunk whoarse, like some alpha mares you knew from other herds.
>Moreover, the event that took place in the park yesterday, showed you that when the time is right, her alpha instincts actually work like they should.
>And there's no more frightening opponent than a pissed off alpha, who is protecting her herd.
>Suddenly, Anon's head moved.
>>
>>27356802
>You looked upwards and saw that Fluttershy was holding his head delicately in her wings.
>She lied down beside him and placed it on her belly.
>Wrapping herself 'around' his head, neck and shoulders, she put her muzzle in the crook of his neck.
>"How are you feeling, honey?"
>Anon opened his eyes, coughed slightly and answered her with less squeaky voice than before.
>"L-like scrambled eggs, Shy."
>She started softly caressing his face with the tips of her wing.
>"There, there. Everything is going to be alright, it was just a silly accident. I'm sure that from now on Rainbow will be more careful."
>She turned her eyes at the cyan pegasus in question and suddenly her voice became very serious and... frightening.
>"Am I right, Rainbow?"
>You lifted your head from Anon's back to look at Dash.
>She looked like manure and you even saw a hint of tears in her eyes.
>Nevertheless, she nodded her head and spoke like a marely mare and not like a frightened little colt.
>"Of course. I will protect my stallion at all costs. E-Even if it's from myself."
>To your surprise, Anon managed to take his hands away from his damaged goods.
>He grabbed Rainbow before she had a chance to escape.
>"Aww, don't be such a drama queen, Dashie. Just be more careful around my junk next time and it'll be fine."
>Without waiting for her answer, he hugged her to his chest.
>She stiffened for a moment, but then started nuzzling his chest like a mare possessed.
>"I'm sorry, Anon! I'm sorry! I never wanted to hurt you!"
>He began scratching her, behind her ear.
>"Easy now, girl. I forgive you. Luckily, you didn't crush anything down there too much. I'll just be walking a little funny for a while, that's all."
>Rainbow didn't say anything and hugged Anon with all of her available limbs.
>You felt her wings draping over your own and smiled at the sensation.
>Everything was more or less back to normal.
>>
>>27356820
>You wrapped your tail around Anon's leg, nuzzled your head under his arm and sighed happily.
>Anon rubbed his cheek affectionately against Fluttershy's belly, eliciting a soft moan from her and closed his eyes.
>"I can die happy now."
>Yours and your herdmares heads shoot upwards and all of you shout at him at the same time.
>"WHAT!?"
>Anon opened his eyes and chuckled audibly.
>"I'm just joking, sheesh."
>Then he mumbled something under his breath which sounded like 'just a prank, bro'.
>Fluttershy's serious gaze was back on her features.
>Though this time she was directing it at Anon.
>"Don't you DARE to joke like that again, mister!"
>Anon raised his eyebrows at her and smiled.
>"Oh no, I provoked the ire of my alpha mare. Poor me, whatever am I supposed to do now?"
>Guess he's somehow immune to her anger.
>Lucky him.
>"I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to apologise and tell her, that I'm really proud of her for how she handled the 'delicate' situation just now. Is that alright, my precious alpha?"
>In a heartbeat Fluttershy was back to her old, calm and timid self that you love so much.
>Nevertheless, she was still trying to look like a firm mare, who knew what she wants.
>"Th-That's acceptable, b-but let this be your um, last warning, m-mister."
>Without warning Anon gently grabbed her muzzle with one of his hands.
>"Aww, come here, you serious mare."
>He kissed her delicately on the lips.
>She blushed heavily and all the facade of a strict and annoyed mare was gone.
>"Eep!"
>Anon just chuckled.
>"Yep, still got it."

And that's it. I hope it wasn't too bad. I still have some ideas for part 3.
>>
>>27356714
What about amputee pony though?
She only has one left and it'll be months before the others grow back.
>>
File: 1363768099079.png (381 KB, 1296x749) Image search: [Google]
1363768099079.png
381 KB, 1296x749
>>27356680
Aww yiss.
>>
>>27356948
Speaking of, what happened to the guy writing the cripple mare story.
>>
>>27357299
This. Still waiting for that to continue... someday...
>>
File: 1448714027266.jpg (43 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
1448714027266.jpg
43 KB, 391x391
>>27356854
Birdherd best herd.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 946x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 946x746
>>27357299
Writer's block. Gonna be writing one shots for now until I get a feel.
>>
>>27356854
That was fucking adorable, friendo. Also good choice in herdmates - birdpone master race
>>
File: 1452286896981.jpg (78 KB, 800x650) Image search: [Google]
1452286896981.jpg
78 KB, 800x650
>>27356820
>>>27356802
>>You looked upwards and saw that Fluttershy was holding his head delicately in her wings.
>>She lied down beside him and placed it on her belly.
>>Wrapping herself 'around' his head, neck and shoulders, she put her muzzle in the crook of his neck.
hhhngggg
>>
>>27356854
Finally, an entirely pegasus herd. Now we just need art of them.
>>
Question for the audience: What's the perfect 3-pone herd and why? Royalty not included
>>
>>27357582
One unicorn and two pegasi.
Filthy mudpony go home.
>>
>>27357605
You need at least one mudpone to defend you with their strong as fuck kicks.
>>
>>27357582
The flower trio.
>>
File: qdHEL.png (468 KB, 1024x454) Image search: [Google]
qdHEL.png
468 KB, 1024x454
>>27357667
This,

One of each for good balance.
>>
>>27357750
THE PURPLE ONE IS ROYALTY

DOES NOT COUNT
>>
File: 1433766296713.png (493 KB, 790x656) Image search: [Google]
1433766296713.png
493 KB, 790x656
Good Morning everyone!
>>
Earth ponies. They work hard all day and probably have the best stamina of all three types.
>>
File: 1463198827092.png (112 KB, 276x269) Image search: [Google]
1463198827092.png
112 KB, 276x269
>>27357901
Anon it's like noon.
>>
>>27354137
So is Daring Do and Ahuizotl shipping a part of these threads? Or is it just not pic related?
>>
>>27357792
I prefer her as a unicorn.
>>
>>27357918
Lurk moar.
>>
>>27357901
Reminder that Chrysalis has the best butt out of all the alicorns.
>>
File: anti donger.png (142 KB, 825x282) Image search: [Google]
anti donger.png
142 KB, 825x282
>>27357918
It's about the dong ring.
>>
>>27357918
The image is very RGRE, given it's a female proposing to a male.
Also, it's a joke about dick rings and the thread has evolved it into a local Meme.
>>
>>27358004
>>female proposing to a male
When's the last time we had green where a mare proposed to Anon?
>>
>>27358070
Didn't Shuk just write a chapter with it?
>>
>>27358084
Yup.
>>
>>27357582
>perfect
>herd cannot have royalty
Not possible, I'll just die alone thanks.
>>
>>27358135
Ah, but Twilight, Cadence, and Flurry Heart is too easy an answer.
>>
File: sunfags actually like this.jpg (35 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
sunfags actually like this.jpg
35 KB, 462x462
>>27358135
I bet you're a sunfag, too.
>>
>>27358170
You're trying to start some shit here.
>>
>>27357582
>spoiler
Hard mode, huh? I'll play your game you rogue.

Fleur, Rarity, and Octavia. Classy fuckable herd is classy and fuckable.
>>
>>27358170
Moonfag actually, but Celly would be more than welcome in a herd.
>>
>>27358331
I actually have no idea who I would want in a herd that isn't royalty. There are aspects most of the main characters I don't like.
>>
>>27358316
Classy overdose.
>>
>>27358316
Ooh, nice choices. Now the question is are they classy through and through, or are they repressed freaks in the sack?
>>
>>27357582
Picrelated plus one empty spot.
Future-proofing.
Perhaps Moonie
>>
>>27358408
Yeah, I'd go for that. Love me some Bonnie.
>>
>>27358424
Am I just a retard or was their naming on purpose? Bon Bon and Lyra: Bonnie and Lyra. kind of sounds like Bonnie and Clyde???
>>
File: 1412650465726.gif (2 MB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1412650465726.gif
2 MB, 500x290
>>27357582
According to this plebeian's taste it goes Pinkie, Vinyl and Maud.

Two party addicts and one rock solid base.
>>
>>27358397
Mostly they like it rough. Elegance, poise, and bearing in the streets, submission, prey, and breeding in the sheets.

They're good mares who know what they want and are willing to earn it.
>>
>>27358441
Lyra is fan created name and Bonbon (merchandise name Sweetie Drops) seems to be some older generation stuff.
>>
>>27358470
>"Nonners! Lemme show you this thing that drive my sister WILD!"
>>
>>27358470
>Ponk
>Maud
Great choices.

>Vinyl
Not my first choice of hornhoers, but she'd go pretty well with the two above.

Well done.
>>
>>27358470
Vinyl? Explain please.
>>
>>27357582
Twilight Velvet
Night Light
Das it.
>>
>>27358563
>"Anonymous, cou-"
>>"Twilight Sparkle!"
>"Ugh... DAD, could you please pass the pepper?"
>>
>>27358563
Do you DP Velvet?
>>
File: Pay_Up.png (136 KB, 1028x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pay_Up.png
136 KB, 1028x1024
>>27358534
Always had a thing for Vinyl, even before I really started watching the show. Since Royalty is out, Electric Blue Boogalooo hoers gets the magic slot. Plus as you said, her and Pinkie rule the party scene. Maud makes sure we all get paid.

>"I'd like our payment now. Please."

>>27358542
There's nothing beyond "I like Vinyl" to explain. Maud and Pinkie are my immediate choices and I don't know of a birdpone offhandedly that would mesh well with "reality is my play thing" horse and her sister. So my other option is Vinyl.
>>
>>27358693
Of course. And Night Light too
>>
>>27357582
>Royalty not included
Fuck you!
Celestia, Luna, Chrysalis.
Im almost a wizard now, I can allow myself some godlike pussy.
>>
File: 20d.png (254 KB, 457x472) Image search: [Google]
20d.png
254 KB, 457x472
>>27358712
>DP
>Nigh Light
>>
>>27357582
A changeling, Vinyl and Spitfire.
>>
>>27358767
Mah nigga
>>
>>27358787
>changeling asks who Anon wants her to turn into
>This earns her a kiss on the nose
>Anon tells her to be herself
>>
>>27357582
>>27358787
Oh. OH.
Nightmare Moon (where exactly is it said she's royalty?), Vinyl and a changeling.
>>
>>27356854
Liking the story but it still confuses me as to how Flutterbutter is all nice, calm and timid when angel is intentionally throwing things but turns on bitch mode for an accident with dash. To me that wouldn't be someone I'd want as an alpha.
>>
Nightmare Moon, Nicemare Moon, and Wifemare Moon.
>>
>>27358883
Nightmare Moon, Nightmare Moon wearing a wig, and Nightmare Moon wearing a fake moustache.
>>
>>27358876
Angel is being a dick, but he's only really being mean to Fluttershy.

Rainbow actually caused physical pain through carelessness - she doesn't even care enough about anon to watch her hooves around such a delicate stallion!
>>
Reminder that the princesses are eldritch abominations that cause the ponies' eyes to burst whenever they see the princesses' true forms.
This does not stop Anon from hugging the princesses, as he sees them as cute tentacle-mass caricatures.

Being from a different dimension helps.
>>
>>27359030
Also note that the ability to vomit is considered otherworldly enough that it qualifies as a trait of an Elder God.
>>
>>27359046
Anon's many otherworldly bodily functions are way too much for the ponies.
Also he has blood, guts and bones.

Reminder that this is somehow RGRE enough, as both the Equestria's inhabitants and the eldritch abomination princesses handle him like a fragile member of the weaker sex.
>>
File: 1450929077011.png (15 KB, 782x865) Image search: [Google]
1450929077011.png
15 KB, 782x865
>>27358944
What about him throwing a carrot at Dash? I know its a pretty big difference in the amount of harm, but his indifference to throwing things at others just gets under my skin. And Fluttershy, by not even scolding about this behavior versus Dash accidently squashing Anons giblets is a contrast, at least in my opinion.

The story is great and I'm loving it but this scene really didn't sit well with me partially also because I hate that little shit Angel too
>>
>>27358767
>Im almost a wizard now
What do you mean, autist? Are you reading "Witch Hammer" or something?
>>
>>27359100
Im almost 30.
>>
File: 4a3.jpg (183 KB, 1659x672) Image search: [Google]
4a3.jpg
183 KB, 1659x672
>>27359100
>>
File: 1442244892108.gif (984 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1442244892108.gif
984 KB, 500x281
>>27359100
Not even that Anon, but if you don't understand what he means by wizard status you should lurk more.
>>
>>27359127
>>27359134
>>27359172
In my coutry, you are considered a mage only with 40+ v card.
Murican rules are more casual, meh.
>>
>>27359218
and which country is that?
>>
File: 1381315249399.png (146 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
1381315249399.png
146 KB, 1000x998
>>27358826
This is why having a changeling would be so cute. She'd probably feel really weird about receiving love in her natural form.
>>
>>27359218
Yeah, plus have you seen our women? Keeping the v card isn't very uncommon.
>>
>>27359255
Cadence reveals her true identity.
>>
>>27359258
I'm keeping mine out of principal.
I really don't like the hookup culture and one night stands that are so common.
>>
>>27359096
>Ponies getting their heads/faces stuck in bucket-like objects green when
>>
>>27359269
You mean principle?
>>
File: pie_sisters_by_adina1oo-d9fp518.png (272 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
pie_sisters_by_adina1oo-d9fp518.png
272 KB, 900x675
>>27357582
I`ll take my triple pie pls!
Srsly thou, they are already a family, and I would love to become a part as well. Mb I can grab a Ponk also, if she wount be too anoying.
>>
>>27359255
>You are Changelingpone and today is.... strange.
>You can feel Anon's love for you practically saturating the air around the two of you.
>But all you're doing is sitting on his lap while he reads a book.
>You mean, you aren't even imitating a pony, for Chrysalis's sake!
>....
>Oh.
>Oh!
>Oh~
>>
>>27359255
>She'd probably feel really weird about receiving love in her natural form.

Do you dream of wheat threshers?
>>
>>27359308
What?
>>
>>27359284
kek
Yes.
>>
File: 1370821555480.png (45 KB, 315x263) Image search: [Google]
1370821555480.png
45 KB, 315x263
>>27359308
wat
>>
>>27359240
Belarus.
And we even have some folklore and fairytales with this subject. Usually it is about women with 40+ v card becoming witches, though.
>>
>>27359303
Cute.
I want this now.

>Changeling queens are not hatched.
>A changeling queen is born when a changeling drone receives true, genuine love from its partner.
>Anon's changelingfu tuns into a queen one beautiful day.

I assume all drones are female, like with bees
>>
>>27359337
Yes, the last dictatorship of Europe.
>>
How do RGRE colts fake their orgasms?
>>
>>27359299
So are you okay to live on that horrible farm?
>>
>>27359346
>You are Anon, and Changelingpone is suddenly very large.
>>
>>27359346
>Chrysalis is so hostile and vicious because her lover passing on broke her
>>
>>27359315
>>27359335
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/265713/love-in-the-time-of-changelings
>>
>>27359358
By peeing, you fuck. We've been over this.
>>
>>27359337
So you're basically Russian, right?
>>
>>27359391
Worse, comrade, im basically made in ussr
>>
>>27350655
Man, this human cthulhu story has potential, but it was written by an unbearably insufferable autist. I'm talking "tips fedora, strokes neckbeard, makes a sarcastic toast with a champagne glass of mountain dew" levels of autism.
Depressing.
>>
>>27359463
The dreaded idea guy is usually shit at actually doing anything.

I had to drop the story once Anon came out of nowhere. And as the story's pretty much "lmao "Anon" with superpowers xD" it's pretty shitty from the get-go.
The fucking author made his self-insert asexual/aromantic. It was fucking cringeworthy and autistic as fuck.
>>
>>27359346
>All changelings are female, thats why their species was never self-sufficient. By "feeding on love" they mean literally need to be lewd by others species, they dont suck dry the souls of their victims, its just old image, which desperate actions of Chrysalis doesnt help either.
>>
>>27359434
Fuck, dude.
>>
>>27359303
>>27359346
>>27359515
>in a herd with only changelings
>always go shopping or to work in disguise, no one in ponyville actually knows they're changelings
>>
>>27358925
>nightmare Moon wearing a wig
Anon she is already insecure about looking bald with her helmet off, don't make it worse for the poor girl.
>>
>>27359366
What? Noooway, that place is indeed shitty.
Im carpenter myself, shurely I would build a house of mine first, and then come and claim my rightful mares >:3
>>
>>27359550
>NM has a huge ass bald spot
>>
>>27359515
>Anon hears about Chrysalis and the Changelings
>Comes to the realization that she was doing what she felt was best for her children
>Feels for her
>Miles away, Chrysalis lifts her head and peers around her cave suspiciously
>She and her Changelings can feel a certain kind of love that they haven't felt for a long time
>Compassion
>>
>>27359374
And suddenly I have a feel. Why would you do this to me anon? I just want to hug her and tell her it'll be OK.
>>
>>27359541
>all Anons changelings disguise as the same pony to pay less taxes.
>Everyone in ponyville thinks Anon eats as 3 minotaurs.
>>
>>27359541
>Bon Bon
>Roseluck
>Lyra
All three mares died quietly away from town and were easy to replace with Changelings without anypony noticing.
>>
>>27359615
I'm >>27359622 and your idea is WAY better.
>>
>>27359601
>Chrysalis tries to find the source of compassion.
>Finds Anon sitting in his kitchen, drinking coffee and reading a newspaper.
>Anon notices Chrysalis standing in the doorway.
>Sets down the newspaper and coffee and walks up to her.
>Gives her a hug.
>>
>>27359601
Repost from Chrys-thread
>Anons as a part of some clever plan of his, allows himself to be captured by changelings. When he faces Chrysy herself, he pretends to be succesfully mind-controlled . She is realy impatient to try that "human", her agents in Equestria told her about. And then Anon takes her by surprise. Two variants:

>1. When she diguises herself as [somepony] (probably Twi) and tells Anon "they" were looking for him, but now hes finally safe, and hugs him. Anon responds: "Can I tell you something?" *Sure* "You are so much more beautiful without disguise". And then Chrysy gets shocked and flattered. Cuddling happens.

>2. Anon doesnt uncover himself untill some mature love starts to happen. Chrysy tells him how she wants to be pleased, but Anon suddenly grabs her and says: "A CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP IS IN ORDER". Wild sex happens.
>>
>>27359647
aaaahh Anon, stop DOING things to my heart!
>>
>>27359615
That has potential for hilarious shenanigans.
>>
>>27359615
>"Hey handsome, still only one mare? Mb i can "hook up", u know :3"
Nooo god! My manhood is whittled!
>Changelings beg Anon to allow him invite some of their sisters every now and then --sometimes he surrenders.
>***geometric progression***
>>
>>27359707
the fuck is THIS shit?
>>
>>27359707
Stop.
>>
File: tummynibbles.png (374 KB, 1885x1784) Image search: [Google]
tummynibbles.png
374 KB, 1885x1784
Anon through a process of trial and error has found ponies weakness, it doesn't matter if its a pegasi, unicorn, or alicorn, blowing a raspberry on their tummy reduces them to nothing more than a writhing mess.

He uses this secret weapon in his endless quest to make a dress club (since stripping is pointless for ponies)
>>
>>27359707
Is the changeling idea ruined now? I feel strangely obligated to go back to whichever idea came before changelings.
>>
>>27359728
>>27359733
What? Bad english? Im not native, sorry.
By "whittled" i mean exhausted from
frictions :3
>>
>>27359740
Eldritch princesses and "Ancient One" Anon?
Remember that this is somehow RGRE enough.

We can still mix changelings into this, though.
>>
>>27359751
Kill yourself with fire already.
>>
File: 1439355639679.png (524 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1439355639679.png
524 KB, 3000x3000
>>27359515
>”Please?”
“No”
>”How about if we change into those spa mares and give you a personal massage?”
“The answer is no, we are not putting pineapple on this pizza and that’s final.”
>Darn changelings and their obsession with pineapples
>>
>>27359773
I realy dont know what caused the hate, but im feeling realy sorry now... I`ll stop posting.
>>
>>27359779
Was that a reference to how eating pineapple makes your jizz taste sweeter?
>>
>>27359541
>>27359615
>changelings get highly defensive of their mate from 'outsiders' that aren't fellow sisters
>mare is hitting on him in the market with one of them nearby
>instinct takes over and she gets in her face and hisses
>anon has to grab her and cover her mouth with a hand and book it out of there so she doesn't accidentally blow their cover
>>
>>27359827
>Pony gives Anon a hard time
>Changelings take on the form of said pony and do something lewd
>>
>>27359740
>>27359811
What the fuck? I dont understand either, it was a top-kek stream of ideas.
>>
>>27359848
I know right? I was getting some Garfield-quality laughs out of it.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (214 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
214 KB, 1280x720
>>27359555
>carpenter
>>
>>27359866
Oh god, I remember that.
>>
>>27359847
>Changelings spend quite some time to retell eachother of their interactions during the day
>Everyone in Ponyville thinks Anon's mare has an exceptionally bad memory
>>
File: 1420435990610.png (328 KB, 1007x1029) Image search: [Google]
1420435990610.png
328 KB, 1007x1029
>>27359815
Maybe

>Today you've learned that Changelings can get drunk very easily
>All you did was make some lemonade mixed with tea and they were hammered
>One was trying her best to stand up but got confused about which way was actually "up"
>Another kept repeatedly flying into the light fixture
>And the as for the third
::hiccup::
"You okay?"
::hiccup! hiccup! hiccup!::
>You'll take that as a yes.
>>
>>27359883
>Incapable of speech
>Only hiccups
My heart is getting SUCH a good workout today.
>>
>>27359883
>One was trying her best to stand up but got confused about which way was actually "up"
>anon walks back into the room and she's waving at him from the ceiling
>>
>>27359864
I loved Garfield, so go fuck yourself, snob.
>>
>>27359866
>carpenter
>triggered
Whaaaaat now?! I dont get it.
>>
>>27359779
>>27359827
>>27359881
>>27359883
>>27359905
Truly having a herd consisting of only changeling mares would be a full time job.
>>
>>27359928
It's also the best possible herd.
>>
File: 1421802762969.png (95 KB, 1000x999) Image search: [Google]
1421802762969.png
95 KB, 1000x999
>>27359905
>Sitting comfortably on the couch spoon in hand you grin maliciously at your dastardly work
>Each of the changelings is fighting the peanut butter that’s stuck to the roofs of their mouths.
>No sooner as they free themselves of the peanuty goodness do you offer them another spoonful
>Apparently changelings like peanut butter
>Note to self, buy more peanut butter
>>
>>27359928
>One of the changelings walk in the park with "theirs" friends.
>Another one is bumping into them with other "theirs" friends
*It was my turn y-yo.....!!*
>"Oh yes, thats my twin-sister! W-we, we decided to pull a prank of you, y-yeah..." "If only you could see your faces!"
>>
Hey gurls, how can i make my stallion to stop working.
Each day he comes back pretty late and he don't want to give me the D.
I had to make him drunk to give it to me.
I'm quite sure that he is not cheating, i mean, he works with that weabo nerd princess of animoos.
She is practically a perma virgin, if not thanks to her dike friend of Glimmer.
Who is top?
I mean, come on!
Crying in public again, gay alarm!
In other things, my boy has been hanging out with that sexy monkey.
They are getting kind of touchy with each other.
Maybe i can get them to stuff my puppet at the same time, uknowutm'saying.
>>
>>27359957
>Anon gets peanut butter stuck in their gums
>Tricks other ponies via voice throwing
Let's go Mr. Ed in this bitch.
>>
So what role exactly does a male have in a changeling hive?
Is he more akin to a broodmother (or rather, a broodfather)?
Or is he a classical dad-figure for the tiny changelings?
>>
>>27359881
>Anon is able to easily distinguish his wives even in disguise
>Everyone in Ponyville agrees that they are made for each other! He also sometimes forgets his wifes name and call her differently every now and then.
>>
>>27360037
>Changelings don't actually have any names.
>Anon calls her changelingfus' "Honey", "Sweetie" and "Love".
>>
>>27359134

>In Equestria, prolonged virginity actually DOES grant increased magical powers.
>Twilight, who was already powerful naturally, has the potential to be even more powerful than her fellow Princesses and Discord combined.
>Celestia hires Anon to fuck Twilight so her powers don't grow beyond control
>>
>>27360063
>Anon's a massive virgin himself.
>Him fucking Twilight just causes them to grow more powerful.
And thus Luna and Celestia were overtaken by Anon and Twilight.
>>
>>27360061
>Changelings don't actually have any names
Nooooo, thats cruel. Even if they had no names, Anon would give them. Unless you mean those 3 are always applied to the same changeling.
>>
>>27360063
Already done:

Anon is a wizard too, they fuck each other and let the world go to shit.
Thanks Celestia.
>>
>>27360084
That's what I meant.
>>
File: 1445964559239.jpg (296 KB, 712x1544) Image search: [Google]
1445964559239.jpg
296 KB, 712x1544
>>27360012
>Angry bug-horse noises
“…”
>More angry bug horse noises
“For the last time ice cream is not a substitute for a healthy breakfast.”
>Sad bug-horse noises
“Now finishes your oats or no afternoon snuggles.”
>Munching intensifies
>>
>>27360083
>Anon's a massive virgin himsel
>They make a pact and lock each other in chastity belts
>New pantheon of two.
>>
>>27360109

Nah, you can't have a pantheon with just two. They have to bring in more ponies. How about Moondancer? She's probably a virgin.
>>
>>27360061
>AND IN A WHILE THOSE 3 BLABBED OUT
>Hungry changelings start to disguise as Anons changelings
>double cover
>>
>>27360148
And thus we run into >>27359707
>***geometric progression***
again
>>
>>27360148
>Anon can see minor differences in every changeling.
>Spots out impostors easily, even through disguise.
>>
>>27360159
Well, I guess Anon eventually uncovers it, so no absurd.
Just more changeling wifus!
>>
>>27360173
Does he kick them out?
>>
>>27360189
No, he'll give them some homemade cookies so they won't go hungry.
>Anon unknowingly turns ponyville into a massive changeling hive.
>>
>>27360148
>>27360159

>There is a hive underground Anons modest cottage, which now rivals the one of the Chrysalis
>Anon is now officially a Hive tyrant.
>>
>>27360209
Anon turns into King of Blades.
He also makes the best homemade food in all of Equestria.
And gives the best hugs.
And is the best dad.
>>
>>27360209
>Hive-tyrant-Anon : The ascension
Gosh! It can be an epic green!
>>
>>27359866
The trips don't lie. Carpentry >>27359555 is life.
Also, woodworking
>>
>>27356437
I agree.
>>
>>27360249
Anon herding with a diamond dog, a changeling and a dragon when?
Literally the ultimate herd.
>>
File: The_absolute_madman.jpg (178 KB, 540x696) Image search: [Google]
The_absolute_madman.jpg
178 KB, 540x696
>>27354137
>mfw It's the Dong Ring.
>>
>Anon’s home sits unknowingly atop a changeling hive.
>At night when he’s asleep they sneak in through a hole in the closet floor.
>He can’t figure out why all his cookies and juice boxes are gone each morning.
>>
>>27360209
>>27360226
>Chrysalis is impressed
>Wants to come over
-Are you shure you will be able to be a good mother for my changelings?
>"What? Are you sane? Those aren't even...!"
-Knew it! Get out.
>>
File: only ring.jpg (53 KB, 581x274) Image search: [Google]
only ring.jpg
53 KB, 581x274
>>27360262
>>
>>27360263
And his crotch covered in something
>>
File: 1463180669765.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1463180669765.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>27360276
>Get out
P-please, don`t.... I j-just...
loved...
>>
>>27360346
Bugbutt needs hugs.
A lot of them.

Also I like to think that Anon to Chrysalis is like that wonderful husband that somehow gives her energy to power through everything,
>>
>>27360379
What if feasting on love through a disguise is such inefficient, that Anon could "love up" Chrysy with her entire hive?
>>
>>27360096
>Anon cobbles together custom feed bags for his waifus
>It saves them time to eat on the go when they're late for work
>"Oats and raisins?! Anon is the BEST!"
>>
>>27360209
>Anon's house is a revolving door for Changelings
>Anon THINKS he has a herd of three ponies; he just has a chain of changelings that come in to be spoiled
>They secretly build a hive under his house
>The Princesses never find it because Anon never exhibits suspicious behaviour
>>
>>27360453
>One.. two... three… four… five… six?
>You weren’t a smart man but you distinctly remember there only being three changelings living with you before.
>Giving them each a fruit pop out of the freezer you eyed as each of them went to the couch to happily slurp on their treats
Next Morning
>Now there’s ten
>Either your home recipe fruit ice pops are changeling multipliers or something fishy is going on here.
>>
>>27360497
>herd of three ponie
In this he doesnt even know they are changelings?
>>
>>27360519
Nope. He just knows that he has three affectionate ponies who sometimes forget his name and call him "green guy".
>>
>>27360510
lol. i like you
>>
>>27360510
>Anon opens his fridge and there's a changeling inside
>Closes the door
>Opens it again and now there are TWO changelings inside
>>
>>27360263
>You might have pests eating all your snacks in the dead of night.
>A simple plan came to mind
>Make cookies filled with pop-rocks.
>You left a plate out with some juice boxes on the living room table.
>It should work.
>Why is the whole house shaking?
>>
>>27360570
>>Make cookies filled with pop-rocks.
>freaked out changeling running circles in his living room, screaming and shaking its head trying to get the popping out of its mouth
>>
>>27360552
Like that scene from the Tenth Kingdom.
>>
File: herd.png (150 KB, 725x556) Image search: [Google]
herd.png
150 KB, 725x556
>>27357582
>full pone representation
>all mares thirsty enough to handle human sex drive
Rara's actual thirst, Flutters need to breed, and Ponks boundless energy and need to make folks happy
>All reproduction is smooth as silk
Flutters mothers them, Ponk keeps them happy, fed, and taken care of, Rara's cash handles any needs they may have
>All of them have wonderful, breedable asses
LaP's Assoff.

These girls are the triforce of a happy pone family.
>>
File: chibilis.jpg (175 KB, 1005x1024) Image search: [Google]
chibilis.jpg
175 KB, 1005x1024
When and how did this become a bug thread?
>>
File: 1451704684693.gif (735 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451704684693.gif
735 KB, 500x500
>>27360585
That is an image that I cannot now get out of my head
>>
>>27360209
>His first childrens are about to hatch!
>They look like picrelated
>Eons later... the future is grimmdark
>>
>>27360318
That is adorable and hilarious at the same time.
>>
>>27360610
Well... it happend rather... organically
>>
>>27360613
>Eons later... the future is grimmdark
And Anons is the Hive Mind! Cruel and merciless, as only b-tard can be. Its coming all together now.
>>
File: carlos.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>27360637
Almost like an infestation.
They just showed up, like cockroaches.
>>
>>27360602
EXCELLENT
>>
File: 1453596332074.jpg (38 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
1453596332074.jpg
38 KB, 800x618
>>27360610
>Bug-herd goes to work everyday disguised as regular ponies.
>You stay home and make sure everything is clean, and dinner is ready for when they get back.
>By dinner you mean yourself lying in bed wearing only the tightest man-thong ever conceived.
>Nothing is too good for your bug-waifus.

This work?
>>
>>27360602
>Motherly Fluttershy wanting your foals
O-oh, my.
>>
>>27360674
Its not shitposting, at least, so I`m fine. Even left couple of posts myself.
>>
File: 1408022849844.png (43 KB, 430x304) Image search: [Google]
1408022849844.png
43 KB, 430x304
>>27360709
>Its not shitposting
Is it?
>>
File: 1462798556184.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462798556184.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>27360703
its happening
>>
>>27360693
>"What do you mean, you won't help! They're CLEARLY taking advantage of him! Look!"
>Twilight points at the pictures she took of Anon from his bedroom window; from under his couch; from what is clearly inside of a bush
>Anon's doing sexy man-poses wearing little-to-no clothes and changelings are all over him
"Twilight, ease up. Mister Cake gave him a rape whistle, and he-"
>"The whistle!"
>Twilight throws more photos on the table.
>Some of them have stains on them that you really don't want to think about.
>"Where is his whistle?! Oh Celestia, I'll bet they're raping him RIGHT NOW you gals!"
>>
>>27360733
Hit yourself with something heavy, pretty please.
>>
>>27360742
What happend to whistle? I dont quite follow.
>>
>>27360739
>Teats on chest
Get that anthro garbage out of here
>>
>>27360693
I wonder what changeling genitals look like. Would they be normal, or would they be horrifying arousing like
https://e621.net/post/show/234521/2012-animated-anus-cervix-changeling-clitoris-digi
Or do they have ovipostors? Really anything's good with me.
>>
>>27360775
I thought that was her other foreleg.
>>
>>27360776
>Or do they have ovipostors?
no
get that garbage out of here
>>
>>27360773
He's naked.
>>
>>27360733
>I DECIDE WHAT IS SHITPOSTING!
Yeah, stupid argument about whats related will be much more better for this thread. Go on, agro-kiddo.
>>
File: fcuk.png (44 KB, 164x145) Image search: [Google]
fcuk.png
44 KB, 164x145
>>27360778
>>
>>27360797
Dick is the whistle? So what about Mr Cake giving it to Anon? Wut?
Im that dumb, sorry.
>>
File: 1448680835694.png (287 KB, 900x864) Image search: [Google]
1448680835694.png
287 KB, 900x864
>>27360742
>Changelings have on odd defense mechanism you learned accidently.
>Sneaking up on one of your bug-waifus you grinned
“BOO!”
>The sound of glowstick being snapped and she was glowing bright neon.
>Angry bug-horse noises
>It takes about three hours for her to stop glowing
>>
>>27360806
And you talking about shitposting is also shitposting to a degree, and so is this post claiming that your post is a shitpost...why did I even post this?
>>
>>27360818
No bro, Cake gave him a rape whistle, right? Since Anon's doing some sexy poses for his changelings, he isn't wearing anything except for his sexy clothes. That means he isn't wearing his rape whistle. Twilight's freaking out because she things that Anon wants to call for help but CAN'T because his rape whistle isn't on his person.
>>
File: 1461169335965.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1461169335965.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>27360818
I'm thinking that she's making the assumption that they took it away.
>>
>>27360809
They look soft
>>
>>27360823
>>Angry bug-horse noises
Let them be able to talk, srsly, I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>27360823
Adorable.
>>
>>27360836
>he isn't wearing anything except for his sexy clothes. That means he isn't wearing his rape whistle
Either Im realy dumb, or it isnt obvious that you wount wear anything on your neck still, even if completely naked.
Srsly.
>>
>>27360836
>Cake gave him a rape whistle, right? Since Anon's doing some sexy poses for his changelings
Wat? Cake knows about changelings and is perfectly fine with it?
OH SHI~ His kids! It's coming all together now...
>>
>>27360842
okay

>”Anon I need help.”
>Patting your lap your bug waifu made herself comfortable as you got ready to assist her.
>Carefully you began peeling the dried up chitin that was still stuck on her body revealing the shiny new one underneath.
>Soft cooing noises were your reward
>Looking up you saw your other two waifus staring with on jealously.
>”ME NEXT!” both yelled not taking their eyes off your hands
>>
>>27360823
>you will never have glowsex with changeling waifu
>>
>>27360595
Oh fuck I remember that. Was there ever more of it? It ended on a bit of a cliff hanger
>>
File: 1415927104144.png (567 KB, 3065x3543) Image search: [Google]
1415927104144.png
567 KB, 3065x3543
>>27360703
Mares who want to bear your children are top tier 10/10 waifu material.
>>
>>27360915
>You know, right, back home its not uncommon to have two women their bloodmoons synchronized
>Yet when all your wifus drop their sking simultaneously and are virtually helpless until their new carapace hardens...
>>
>>27360860
How do you manage to breathe?
>>
>>27361037
>are virtually helpless until their new carapace hardens
This has a potential!
Jeeez, I might write down some best thought from this thread, mb I can give writefaggotry a try...
>>
>>27361068
Not with that English.
>>
>>27361059
Not realy well, actually without inhaler for a long time
>>
>>27360776
Volume Whatever of bugs are half-and-half between sexual and nightmare fuel

>BUG QUEEN PUSSY WOO WOO!
>Be Anon, and you would be saying that if not for the nightmarish sight in front of you
>Turns out, Changeling anatomy is really screwed up
>Instead of a regular horsevag, you were presented with this non-euclidean beast of an orifice
>Everything is uneven, triggering your OCD immensely, and a tentacle or two pops out every once in a while, squirming about before retreating into it's hideout
>"What's wrong, honey? Is there an issue?" Chrysalis calls out to you, wiggling her hips and causing what can only be described as "gel" to flow out of her nethers
"Ehh, nothing, sweetie! I can handle this."
>You gulp and begin to maneuver your head towards it
>"Oh, I wont do that to my dashing king~ Here, let me guide you."
>On Que, several tendrils shoot out of the hole and wrap around your head into a death-grip, plunging your face into the spongy flesh
"MMMPH!"
>AUGH WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTES LIKE MONSTER
>Today was a "Lovecraftian horse sex" day
>>
>>27361088
Is this only about grammar, or my speach is crappy in general? My level is that of nigger, I know
>>
>>27361132
Both your grammar and spelling are lacking.
>>
>>27361112
>Going down on an eldritch abomination
I can't fap to that.

Question: is the spell check in the reply field fucking retarded for you guys too? I didn't spell "eldritch" right and it STILL wants to call it "Ritchie". It's like I'll be spelling "banana" and I'll put in one-too-many "a" on the end, and this site's spell check will be like, "Did you mean: banquette?"
>>
>>27361132
I bet you can SPEAK just fine, but your writing is awful.
>>
File: 1420678198738.jpg (347 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1420678198738.jpg
347 KB, 1600x1200
>>27361112
>Chrysalis is riding you like her life depended on it.
>Her monster vag, her gift to your dick feels like heaven.
>Every time she moves up and down you see the tendrils still wrapped around your cock pulse.
>Its like getting a handjob, blowjob, and the tightest pussy all at once.
>All your reservations about it went flying out like groundhog who got his nuts stuck on an electric fence.
>>
File: 1462979625115.png (115 KB, 469x359) Image search: [Google]
1462979625115.png
115 KB, 469x359
>>27361161
>>27361193
I`ll make an audio-book then.
Yay!
>>
>>27361240
>But, in the end. Her puffy, normal, ponut is unbeatable
>>
>>27361161
>Both your grammar
>"of" is for pussies, "that" is for faggots
Murican, pls.
>>
>>27361289
what
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.