[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Succubus Pony Thread 2: The Re Summoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 33
File: 1460945450515.png (1 MB, 2000x1726) Image search: [Google]
1460945450515.png
1 MB, 2000x1726
Previous Thread: >>27100218

Succubus Anon, Lilith, and others stuff is good too.

drawing and writing encouraged!
(remember that the spoiler functions for text and images are a thing.)

Pastebins:
NotTheOriginal - http://pastebin.com/BLH9fRXY
Never - http://pastebin.com/PngTMrCJ
Leiffer - http://pastebin.com/u/Leiffer
Captain Conundrum - http://pastebin.com/Eu8XrdcL
Edgy demon story - http://pastebin.com/UfpZnyfz
AngryWino - http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
Summoner Trixie story - http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn
Carpenter - http://pastebin.com/u/Thy_Carpenter
Disappointment - http://pastebin.com/JhDP831R
http://http://pastebin.com/jC35hfhM
(warning: starchy) http://pastebin.com/GhtVw67B
>>
And just when I finally get the motivation to write the thread dies again.

Was writing the Trixie story.

http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn

Wrote a bit more and hopefully thread won't die again.
>>
>>27352247
>"Now let’s go we need to go make some...observations.
>You raise an eyebrow at her, but decide not to say anything.

------------
>Some time later you and your "Master" Trixie are hiding in some shrubs outside a tree that has been turned into a library house thing.
>Trixie told you this was where your target, Twilight, lives.
>She also told you that Twilight was the student of Princess Celestia.
>You don't know who that is, but if they're royalty and a powerful alicorn, no wonder Trixie always loses.
>You wonder if you could take on Celestia?
>Maybe? You have no idea of the extent of your power.
>Probably be best to play it safe till you figure out this stuff.
>You're brought from your inner monologue by Trixies sudden prodding of your side.
>"Demon, look! There's Twilight."
"I'd appreciate it if you would use my name and not just call me 'demon' all the time.
>"Oh hush and pay attention."
>Looking to where Trixie was pointing, and see a lavender unicorn with a purple mane leaving the treebary with a bag of what you assume to be books.
"Alright so how are we going to go about this plan of yours?"
>"Trixie told you, we wait till evening then challenge her!"
"What? Wait here in these bushes?"
>"Ye- No! Well Trixie had not thought about this part of the plan."
"Then let’s follow Twilight then."
>"No! What if she sees us, then the plan will be ruined!"
>She's pretty flustered about this entire situation.
"Fine, then let’s just get some food, I'm hungry."
>"Hmph, very well, we'll go get some food and only because Trixie is hungry too."
"Alright then what's there to eat around here, aside from cheese crackers?"
>She glares at you for a moment.
>"Trixie hears Sugar Cube Corner is one of the best bakeries in Equestria, but it's run by one of Twilights friends, Pinkie Pie, one of the Elements."
"That's fine, if she ask any questions, just say that you're taking your 'apprentice' out for a snack."
>>
>>27352260
>She scrunches her face in thought for a bit.
>"Fine, we'll go to Sugar Cube Corner, but don't try anything funny that will blow our cover."
"Alright, you just make sure to do the same."
>"Hmph, as if Trixie would make a mistake like that, let’s go."
------------
>As you and your “Master” make your way to the bakery she was talking about, you notice some of the other ponies giving you and Trixie some looks.
>But aside from that you make your way there otherwise unhindered.
>You and Trixie arrive at Sugar Cube Corner.
>If this magical horse town is anything, it’s consistent.
>The bakery is another colorful and frivolously designed building, just like every other building in this town.
>As you both head inside a little bell signals your arrival.
>The place is rather empty, must not be lunchtime or something.
>”Welcome to Sugar Cube Corner, I’ll be right with you.” a cheery voice chimes from the back.
>A pink pony with a curly and bouncy mane trots out of what you assume is the kitchen.
>”Hi, welcome to Sugar Cu- oh, hiya Trixie! Whatcha doing in Ponyvile? Oh and who’s your little friend over there? I’ve never seen her here before! Is she a magician too cause she’s got a hat and cape too? Oh now I have to throw you a party!”
>”Oh, that won’t be necessary; Trixie and…her apprentice were just passing through.”
>”Ahh, that’s too bad. I really liked your show, even if you were a big meanie.”
>>
>>27352265
>”Ahem, yes well, Trixie apologized about the whole thing; anyways Trixie would like to buy something.”
>”Alrighty! What would you and your little ‘apprentice’ like.”
>Oh that’s not patronizing at all is it.
>”Trixie would like a blueberry muffin.”
“I’ll just have a bagel.”
>”Alrighty, I’ll be right back!”
>As she trots back into the kitchen you catch a glimpse of her rather plump backside.
>Dang.
>You look back to see Trixie giving you a disapproving look.
“What? Jealous or something? Don’t worry, you have a nice ass too.”
>There’s the blush you were looking for.
>”Shut up! Somepony might hear you and get the wrong idea!”
“Or the right idea.”
>”Just shut up you, Pinkie’s coming back.”
>Sure enough the pink party pony comes trotting out with the food.
>”Here you are, enjoy!”
>She gives you both a wink before heading back into the kitchen.
>You’re not entirely sure that was an entirely innocent wink.
>Well you are a literal semen demon so maybe you’re just seeing things.
>>
>>27352269
Don't know if anyone was really into my story or not but I really like these threads and there were some pretty good greens.
>>
>>27352269
I very much enjoy this story.

On an unrelated note, what happened to anon goes to hell them to Equestria and becomes a minotaur for a huge orgy? Did that ever continue?
>>
no die pls
>>
>>27353489
seriously
>>
>>27354169
for real
>>
Reposting the mysterious green, abandoned by the writer - http://pastebin.com/fFEwMtcq

I really want it to be continued, amongst Never's story. A man can dream
>>
>>27355710
>>
File: Lilith's Butt.png (139 KB, 796x775) Image search: [Google]
Lilith's Butt.png
139 KB, 796x775
>>
>>27355899
Oh wow, someone actually remembers that.

The reason why I quit was because I didn't know how to continue, I only wanted to write that lewd part and I did. This was my very first green and it taught me the importance of planning. Basically I didn't plan out the story, improvised when there was a demand for more, wasn't happy with the results and lacked ideas for future updates. I thought my last update wasn't good for whatever reason but maybe I didn't give myself enough credit.

I initially wanted Anon to have a sudden change of heart and act all nice, only to flip it on its head later on. Something along the lines of an abusive, alcoholic father who can be a real sweetheart and a monster when the mood strikes him.

If there's still a demand for more I'll keep writting, I'm thinking less story and more lewd. It was honestly a chore just to get to the fun stuff. If people are curious about what happened to the characters and stuff then there's no point, because I don't know yet either. But if you just want some lusty succubus action then, well. I'm your huckleberry.
>>
so how many people in this thread also go to /x/?
>>
>>27358797
I know that feeling all to well. I really liked your lewds and maybe you can come up with an actually story cause I liked that whole premise of your story.

Here's a small update before I have to go to work.
>>27352269
>You and Trixie eat your bagel and muffin.
>It’s pretty damn good.
>After that you and Trixie head back to her wagon to get ready for tonight.
>Trixie is able to make a dummy version of the tome via magic.
>She wrote a little note explaining the challenge and where it would take place.
>Trixie and you drop the book and note in front of Twilights treebrary, and head for a clearing in Whitetail woods, where the “duel” was going to happen.
>As you enter the woods you decide to switch back to your original form.
>Being stuck in filly form all day made you a little stiff, so you decide to stretch out a bit.
>Sticking your front hooves out in front of you and arching your back you stretch like cat.
>Out of the corner of your eye you catch Trixie glancing at your backside.
“See something you like?”
>”Wha- No, Trixie was just thinking.”
“About my big red ass?”
>”Ugh, is all you ever think about is vulgar things?”
“Yes”
>”Whatever, just go hide in some bushes or something and get ready”
>>
>>27359144
“Ok, fine just try not think my ass too much you get distracted.”
>”Just get in bushes.”
>With a little smirk you saunter over to the nearest patch of shrubs and settle down.
>Alright this should be good enough.
>”Your horns are showing”
>Damn, maybe you should have stayed in filly form.
>You lower your head so that your big ass horns don’t show.
>And now we wait.
>…
>…
>Any minute now.
>Twilights gonna show up and you’re gonna have some fun.
>…
>Ok it’s been like an hour and still no purple horse.
>And this bush is starting to get itchy.
>Ah, what if she doesn’t show?
>That’s no fun.
>Just as you were contemplating the worse, you see figure enter the clearing from the far side.
>It’s Twilight.
>>
File: What a belly.png (217 KB, 518x1024) Image search: [Google]
What a belly.png
217 KB, 518x1024
>>
File: Try her, anon.png (201 KB, 1139x987) Image search: [Google]
Try her, anon.png
201 KB, 1139x987
>>27359689
>>
File: 1453834121571.jpg (488 KB, 1280x2449) Image search: [Google]
1453834121571.jpg
488 KB, 1280x2449
>>27358797
Understood. I simply loved the interaction between Luna and Celestia that was developing. The mention of Lulu walking on Cellybeans getting the rut was just a pure diamond moment for me. Also the absolute shutdown she had to endure was top unf. I honestly hoped that she would not manage to "repay the favor" like Anon advised, just to drag that dynamic along.

As for planning, well it helps. But from my own writefagging experience, just having a huge overarching idea isn't enough either. It might be my problem exclusively, but I still have a story on hiatus because even though I know how it is supposed to end and further develop, I have no fucking idea what to do right now. So don't get rid of impulse writing altogether.
>>
I'll be busy the next couple days, but know that I'll try my best to get back to the story at some point.
And another quick green unrelated to it, but still starring our favorite succubus pone.
>>
>>27360644
Oh stop it, you're giving me a pride boner.

Well, I think I'l have to reconsider cutting the story in favour of lewd, seeing as people actually enjoyed it. I don't know if it'll turn out alright or not, which is fine as long as I practice. I'll just take it one update at a time for now, I have a few ideas forming in my head which should suffice for the near future. Not the nearest though, I'll be spending this Sunday drawfagging. Muh waifu got some unexpected love in the last episode and I got some inspiration.
>>
File: 1454822558793.jpg (226 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454822558793.jpg
226 KB, 1600x1280
>>27361619
A-are you a moonfag senpai?
>>
File: Lilith in socks.png (19 KB, 506x768) Image search: [Google]
Lilith in socks.png
19 KB, 506x768
>>
>>27362494
>>
File: 1455260813493.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455260813493.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>27352232
>thread 2
nigga this is like the 7th thread
>>
File: Jubie.png (408 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Jubie.png
408 KB, 800x600
pamp
>>
File: what up.gif (545 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
what up.gif
545 KB, 853x480
>>27361721
Yes.
>>
File: bump.gif (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
29 KB, 500x281
Bump
>>
File: 1463306248963.gif (690 KB, 858x482) Image search: [Google]
1463306248963.gif
690 KB, 858x482
>>27365208
Based
>>
Boop
>>
>>27366918
>>
>>27367704
>>
beep boop
>>
>>27364789
>Jubie.png

Is that the name of the character or the artist?
>>
bumpin'
>>
Sooo, umm... Lovely weather, isn't it?
>>
File: other side of town.jpg (33 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
other side of town.jpg
33 KB, 540x960
>>27371030
Yeah, real pretty
>>
>>27369511
>>
>>27371090

So is this a stoner thread now?
>>
>>27372126
>>
Alright, It's green time.
Here's my pastebin that I'm going to be updating: http://pastebin.com/SFGVa6kH
The one posted here >>27355899 was made by some other anon (love you senpai).

>..
>....
Ouh, why is it taking soo looong
>You roll on Yang's bed, the previously moist sheets are now dry and a little stiff.
>The rising moon was illuminating the room, casting a faint light on your body. You turned 90 degrees and spread your legs, presentng your atributes to the silver plate. Being the shameless narcist you are you admired your own beauty in the moon's glow.
>The cold night air felt uncomfortable and nice at the same time.
I wonder what Yin is doing.
>You knew better than to hoof yourself, that blunt, unpractical thing would only itch your needy parts making things worse.
>But you could really use some attention right now.
They should be comming any moment now, or else I'll have to go look for them.
>......
Maybe I was too nice to her.
Maybe they are having fun withoud me.
Maybe they'll come here exhausted and sated.
>........
>''A-anon?''
>Huh?
>You open one eye.
>Yang was staring at you with Yin standing behind her.
>A chaotic heat of conflicted emotions was coming from the both of them. Joy and relief was dominating however.
So I take it you had a little talk with your sister, aye Yang?
>>
>>27374086
>''Yes, yes I had. Look, I just wanted to thank you for what you've told me. I finally feel like I understand her at least a little.''
>She then looked back at Yin, a genuine smile formed on her muzzle.
>Yeah, you've been definetlytoo soft.
Mhmm, that's great. That's really good mate. Um listen, if you'd kindly shut your muzzle and let us begin that'd be even better, hmm?
>You then clap your hooves together and the hourglass in the far end of the room does a little flip.
>''O-oh, alright''
>That threw her off. Yin on the other hand still had that dumb smile on her muzzle that grew even bigger now.
>Well, as much fun you had yesterday you just couldn't say no to that face. Her eyes sparkled like a starry night.
>Yin, Lay on the bed. Tummy up, legs spread, head high on the pillows, looking ahead.
>She happily trots over to the bed, fluffs a couple of pillows and gets into the position.
>She looked back at the two of you, trembling slightly from excitment and cold. She was visibly needy, a faint smile still painted on her face. Her lips shined in the dark.
Go on Yang, sit on the floor and please your sister.
>She looked at you briefly and did as she was told. She sat her flank on the cold tiles
and gazed ahead.
>If Yin was previousley trembling slightly she now completely lost control over her body. It's like she was sitting on an industrial washing machine.
>And that smile of hers, she had it this entire time since Yang woke you up.
>You snuck up behind Yang and spooned her, putting your forehooves on her chest and pulling yourself closer to her. You pressed your belly against her back, leaving no space and your lips enveloped her tail bone.
>Yang, who was progresively lowering her head suddently tensed up and looked back, meeting your stare.
Just pretend I'm not here, I'm just here for the second best view. You should hurry up though, Yin had enough teasing.
>>
>>27374101
>The way Yin was seated she could see the both of you clearly and was taking full advantage of it. You didn't even have to tell her where to look.
Go on now, don't keep us waiting.
>Yang sighed, gave Yin one last look and in one quick motion gave her a kiss.
>She held the kiss for a short while, dancking with the tip of her tongue on her sister's puffy lips.
>She then pressed her open mouth into Yin's croth, exploring her insides.
>The base of her tongue caresed her clitoris while the tip massaged her inner walls.
>''O- oooh, mmmm. Oh s- sister.''
>She's got the technique down alright.
>An enormous wave of positive emotions hit you like a truck. There was pleasure, but it was overshadowed by pure, untainted happiness.
>Twenty lifetimes of loneliness, frustration and holding in needs.
>And now, just like that, this was happening.
>It hasn't even been 3 minutes and Yin was already covered in sweat.
>Her hind legs shaked in the air, her whole body moved from arrhythmic breathing.
>''We love you sister! We love you more than anything in Equestria!''
>Her smile has reached its final form, it it got any wider it would start looking disturbing.
>Yang started working her tongue with a newfound passion after hearing that last line.
You should be proud Yang, you've made her happier that she's ever been.
>You say, touching her chin with your own. Her head trembled slightly, being so close to Yin and now yours did too.
However I still think you could be more passionate than this. You are after all taking a millennials old virginity of the only pony you truly love.
>>
>>27374111
>You put out your own tongue, licking Yang's neck, then her chest. You slither your tongue lower like a snake, tasting her sweaty hind legs. Her whole body tenses up again from your touch but she doesn't slow down.
>You finally arive at your destination. Your tonque gently enters her lips, taking in more and more of your lenght. You press it agains her walls, thoroughly rubbing every spot.
>And then you pull your tongue out and suck it back in. Now just to wait.
>Which you didn't have to.
>Yang started panting heavier, her flank now moving forth and back slightly, rubbing her tail bone against your marehood.
>The toxin was doing its work, Yang was mouning along with Yin, desperatley pounding the ground, trying to sate her sudden need with her hoof.
>Bad idea.
>Yang pulled her head up with a loud sigh and continued rubbing herself against the wet surface
>Yin Looked at her surprised, losing her smile at last.
Now now, don't forget yourself. If you give it your all I will think about giving you relief as well.
>She looked at you.
>Just for a split second, before embracing her sister's needy marehood once again.
>With the fury of a thousand suns she pressed her mouth against Yin's croth and put her tongue as far inside as she could.
>She swirled it around like her life depended on it. her own grinding getting sloppy but still presistand, smearing her love juice all over already soaked floor.
>''OOOHHHhhhhhh CELESTIA''
>''I LOVE YOU SO MUCH''
>Yin lost it.
>>
>>27374122
>You haven't counted her orgasms, mostly because her powerful emotions left you a little dumbfounded.
>But she must've had at leats two. Or seven.
>She had no more strenght to twich, her chest was the only thing she moved now.
>She still mouned but it felt like she didn't want to anymore.
>And Yang was still giving her best.
That's quite alright, you can stop now Yang.
>She didn't registrer your words immediately. When the meaning of your words finally hit her she stood up, her flank knocking you over.
Owww.
>''Yes, of cou, huh? What? Oh I'm so sorry''
It's fiiine.
>You say standing up. Yang was staring you down with hopeful eyes.
>Oh, right. She thinks she's getting rewarded. Hah.
You have done well Yang, your sister was most pleased with your performance.
>You both glance over to the bed. Yin was watching the ceiling with a blank stare. She looked like a dol with that same smiling face.
Now, do you know how much time we spent here?
>Yang shakes her head.
Fifteen minutes my dear. I still have forty five left and Yin isn't in a usable state. You should do something about it.
>She cocks her head at you like a comfused dog
''But you said that if I do a good job..''
That I'd think about your reward.
And I did think about it. Now, look under your bed and tell me what you see.
>>
>>27374138
>For a moment it looke like she was going to protest, but got hold of herself in time. She looked under the bed and pulled out some clothing.
Yin is exhausted, I want you to go to the kitchen and make her some hot coco, with marshmallows, honey and everything. Put on this maid outfit you found.
>Yin then examined the rags and teleported them on herself. It was a basic outfit, far too small for her royal- sized flank. The little skirt ended at her cutiemakr, leaving her backside exposed.
Turn around.
>She does and you get a good look at her marehood. She was winking withoud stop, clenching and loosening her ponu repeatedly. You pick up the ribbon she missed and tie it at the base of her tail in such a way that she won't be able to lower it.
Now, for your reward.
>You lean your head down and kiss her clitoris. She pushes herself back against you the moment she feels your lips touch hers, with a sigh of relies she moves her flank up and down. Pointlessly really, it did not affect your tongue work.
>Not wasting time you fill her up with your tongue, gently massaging her every wall.
>''OOOHHHH YES, OOOhhhh PLEASE''
>She was already so close, one more move could ruin everything. You pull out and spank her.
>''OOowww''
That's enough of that, now you still have something to do. Go and make your dear sister, whom so passionately proclaimed her love for you, some hot chocolate.
And don't think I won't know if you ask a maid to do it for you. No, it has to be special, made with love. Some random maid couldn't do that. Now go.
>Yang loks at you with big eyes.
>''But, there's a party here at Canterlot, I can't go like this.''
>You watch her big pupils shrink as the realization settles in.
>Her marehood was winking furiously, her hind legs visibly trembled.
>>
>>27374150
Yes, a celebration of 'your' victory over Tirek. A shame you had to miss it, but maybe you can still catch a few guests if you hurry. I recommend taking the shortcut through the ballroom.
>She doesn't move, fear and shame filled the air.
Am I to take this as a refusal?
>''N-no! I'm.. I'm going''
>Yang says, taking one last look at luna and heading towards the door. Her rear still leaked like a leaky faucet. Where she stored all that fluid was beyond you.
>You glanced over at Luna. She seemed conscious now.
>She was looking at you with dreamy eyes.
>A lot was going through her head right now.
>She finally felt close to her sister again for the first time after she returned.
>She had a hot coco to look forward to.
>And she has finally felt what it's like to be loved. Physically and platonically. After so many long years.
>You walk over to the bed and fall onto it next to Yin.
>She barely reacted to you.
>You snuggle up to her, resting your forehoof on her chest.
>She was still hot and vet. In a comfy way.
>She doesn't return the hug but you can feel she's not repulsed with your presence.
>She was just tired.
>And so were you.
>Funny, how does a man get this tired after doing nothing the entire day?
>Hmmm...
>So, my teasing cunt is yet to see some action. It's weird, the only thing I do Is what I feel like doing .
>And this is what I choose?
>...
>No matter. I'm not unhappy. I am the opposite of unhappy.
>Yin shifts a little and puts a hoof on your waist.
>......
>''Anon?''
>''I've got you your chocolate''
Huh?
>You open one eye and look around.
>Yang is giving you an angry look.
Put it on the shelf, Yin doesn't want it right now.
>You say, closing your eye and tightening your grip on Yin.
And go make yourself useful, entertain the guests some more or something.
>>
>>27374161
And that's all for today.
Critiques as always is appreciated. If you have any Ideas or have a fetish that you'd want me to include, do share them with us. Anon has no plan and improvises everyday, so suggestions won't break the story. No promises on the delivery though.
>>
>>27373979
>>
>>27375006
>>
Contentless bumps turn me on.
Don't stop.
>>
>>27368723
Character, leiffers Jubilation named succubus filly
>>
>>27375352
>>
>>27377019

thanks for the info.
>>
>>27374086

>You try and a look at yourself. Crinsom fur, four legs with hoofs on top and a rat-like tail ending with a spade. You lift your head higher. A pair of tities and a gaping hole, glistening with fluids.

Is that a typo?
How does looking UP give you the view described?
>>
File: infinite QT.jpg (661 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
infinite QT.jpg
661 KB, 1280x896
>>27379042
By laying on your back for example.
>>
>>27379302

Ohhhh, Ok.

Thank you for explaining that.
>>
>>27374161

I read this and enjoyed it, despite not feeling an urge to fap to it and having a nasty headache.

Thanks for writing this.
It was neat seeing all the complex feelings, interactions, and manipulations.
>>
>>27352232

>(warning: starchy) http://pastebin.com/GhtVw67B

This story puts me in the mind of a rich gourmet who retired early in order to go touring the world trying and enjoying different foods and dining experiences.
Only in this case it is the vacation journal of a succubus who is lazy, or on vacation, is lost in equestria, or has gone AWOL and is enjoying their unsanctioned leave on equestria until someone eventually figures out where they have run off to.
>>
>>27352232
bump
>>
>>27352232

Post links to sultry, sexy, or funny/comfy/epic MUSIC that you feel are fitting for this thread or for stories posted or linked on here
>>
>>27352260
>>27352247
>http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn

IT LIVES!
>>
>>27382417
INDEED

Continuing from >>27359156
>And she has the fake tome that you and Trixie left at her place.
>”Ah Twilight you showed up, and I was beginning to think you were too scared to face me.”
>”Trixie! Where did you get this book? This is forbidden magic.
>”Maybe, but don’t you want to know what secrets it holds? What it’s capable of? It’s forbidden so there are probably no records of what it does.”
>”And there’s only one way to find out.”
>”No, it’s too dangerous; it could summon some demon that eats pony souls or something.”
>Yup it definitely does that.
>”Hmph, Trixie just thinks that you know you aren’t strong enough to use to the book.”
>”But I, The Great and Powerful Trixie knows she can use it. Watch and see.”
>Trixie magics the book away from Twilight.
>Trixie flips to a random page and begins chanting made up words.
“No! Trixie stop you don’t know what will happen!”
>Trixie has already lit up a magic circle you didn’t see her make cause your lazy.
>Red smoke also starts rising from the circle.
>This looks like your cue.
>Focusing your magic you teleport in a small poof of flames and are now surrounded by the dense re smoke.
>Slowly rising from the ground as to give the effect of rising from Hell or something.
>You snap your large dragon like wings out and dispersing most of the smoke concealing you.
>You can see Twilight and she can see you.
>She has a terrified look on her face.
>You smile.
>”Trixie what have you done! You actually summoned a demon!”
>”Hmph, you doubt the Great and Powerful Trixie! Behold!”
>Trixie walks up to you with the confidence of a master showpony.
>”Trixie has summoned you demon.”
>You feel like you should make some sort of snide remark, but you kinda like this whole acting thing.
“Then I am servant, for now.”
>With that you bow to your “master”
>>
>>27383002
>”Excellent, rise.”
>Twilight is now dumbfounded and terrified.
>”T-that thing is listening to you?!”
>”She, Twilight, don’t be rude.”
>”But it- she’s a demon! They’re evil!”
>”Are they? Have you ever met one before?”
>”Well no but-“
>”But nothing, this only proves that I, Trixie was able to something that Twilight the Element of Magic could not!”
>”What? Don’t you even cared that you summoned a potential threat to all of Equestria?”
>”Ugh, I’m tired of hearing you prattle on about such foolish things. Demon, make her stop talking.”
“Very well.”
>As begin walking up to Twilight you look directly into her eyes.
>She seems to freeze up as soon as this happens.
>You’re not sure if this some sort of demon magic or just fear.
>This makes things a little bit easier.
>Then Twilight turns around and bolts.
>Shit.
>Spreading your wings, you jump and flap at the same time towards the fleeing Twilight.
>You close the gap in no time and land nearly on top of her.
>Reaching out with your front legs, you manage to trip her up.
>She falls belly first on the ground.
>You place your self on top of her, effectively pinning her.
>She tries squirming away but it’s a futile effort.
>”lemme go, don’t eat me-mmph!”
>You wrap your prehensile tail around her snout, silencing her.
“Shhhh, stop struggling, I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”
>You give her a smile full of razor sharp teeth to further your meaning.
>This seems to drive the point home as she stops moving.
>As lay atop your ‘prey’ you start to sense something.
>it seems to be emanating from Twilight.
>It feels like when you first met Trixie, but slightly different.
>Your sensing her fear.
>>
>>27383013
>And for lack of a better word, it ‘tastes’ good.
>Like an appetizer before the main course.
>It’s making your mouth water.
>”That’s enough demon; Trixie wouldn’t her ‘friend’ to become your dinner.”
>Trixie’s words shake out of a stupor you didn’t realize you were in.
>It seems that you were salivating and eyeing Twilight like she was a piece of meat.
“Apologies master, she just looked so…delicious.”
>You giver little lick on the back of her ear, causing her to shudder.
>Twilight looks up at Trixie and tries to say something, but it’s just muffled noise.
>Trixie motions for you to let her speak.
>”Trixie stop this now! Order this thing to get off me!”
>”Ah, you’re going to hurt her feelings if you keep calling her a thing.”
>”Fine, then please tell her to let me go, then send her back.”
>Trixie puts her hoof to chin as if in thought.
>”Hmmmm, no I think not, not unless you so something for me.”
>You start to feel something coming from Trixie now.
>You can feel her desire and want.
>The combination of Twilights fear and Trixie’s less then honorable feelings.
>It gives a sense of anticipation near euphoria.
>>
>>27383023

Trixie is not a bad boss for a succubus who has no idea what they are doing.
>>
File: edge of the moon.png (618 KB, 800x895) Image search: [Google]
edge of the moon.png
618 KB, 800x895
Whatever happened to that green with Luna summoning Anon for cuddles, having absolute control over her and coming back home every night drenched in the blood of her enemies?
>>
>>27384932
>Whatever happened to that green with Luna summoning Anon for cuddles, having absolute control over her and coming back home every night drenched in the blood of her enemies?

This is the first I have heard of it.

When did you encounter it?

Have you tried searching desustorage or one of the other sites that archives /mlp/?
>>
>>27384994
Found it: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26680595/#q26680595

This started from the OP prompt, likely written by himself. He had no name, no pastebin and never continued his story in later threads. Said he would continue and dissapeared withoud a trace. A shame, really, this was the story I looked forward to the most.
>>
>>27383023
The fun part is coming close
As am I
>>
File: seductive wink.jpg (10 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
seductive wink.jpg
10 KB, 230x230
>>27374086
>The one posted here was made by some other anon
No problem famicon, its only purpose was to lure you back into the ride and/or make it easier for you to continue if you deleted the original. But now the time has come for some more complicated relationships, and so must I.
>>
File: semen demon 2.png (277 KB, 955x1024) Image search: [Google]
semen demon 2.png
277 KB, 955x1024
>>
>>27386570
>>
>>27388055
>>
>>27387318
I wish Zajice would come back and deliver more plot
>>
>>27389721

he has a blog where he posted new lilith.
>>
>>27390761
>>
>>27391735
>>
File: zajice_by_extraweewee-d6jsfjp.png (293 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
zajice_by_extraweewee-d6jsfjp.png
293 KB, 1024x683
>>27389841
Link?
>>
>>27392572
http://www.zajice.com/
Doesn't look like it's updated for about a month.
>>
>>27392792
Exactly
>>
>>27392533
>>
>>27394808
>>
>>27395728
>>
I really need to just sit down and focus on this green I'm writing instead of fucking around.
Should be putting something out soon.
>>
>5:00 P.M.
>You're now happily off of work and heading back out into the sprawling city of Manehattan.
>In about two hours, the trains to Ponyville would be leaving, so what happened in between leaving work and going home was your favorite part.
>Food time!
>Only question now was where to go.
>There'd been so many places you'd been to already, so you were trying to keep something of a mental checklist of where you haven't gone.
>Thankfully, there were some places in Manehattan that were thoughtful of meat-eaters such as yourself, and so served stuff like burgers.
>You didn't really want to think on what the sentient cows in this world thought about that, though.
>So where'd you want to eat today?
>A list of the restaurants around here flashed through your mind.
>So many to choose from, but you felt as though you'd already been to them.
>What was a place you'd never eaten at before?
>All you needed was a sign of some sort...
>And lo and behold, a poster was hung on the lamppost in front of you, baring an unfamiliar name with a giant burger and suggestively posed mare on top of it.
>"The Greasy Slut."
>Burgers and sexy mares sounded like a nice combo.
>The address on the bottom told you exactly where to go, so you were off quickly.
>Stomach and dick would both be pleasured, and it would be glorious.
>A few minutes of walking, going through traffic, and all sorts of other city things, and you're at the place.
>It looked really plain in the big city, as if it could just blend right in as one of the other hundreds of skyscrapers here.
>The only thing that differentiated it was the sign and two posters marking it as an entrance.
>Oh well, you're hungry and horny, just get in there!
>Going through the door, you find yourself staring down a flight of stairs that leads to a dimly lit tavern-like area.
>Looking good already!
>Making your way down, you're greeted by a small sign that states, "We'll seat you, sugar."
>They sure do know how to sell a guy.
>>
>>27397723
>A shapely blue mare notices you and sways her hips as she comes to greet you.
>"Hey, honey. How many today?"
"Just one, thanks."
>"Right this way~"
>As she turns around, she makes sure her tail rubs against your ankles, the hairs somehow finding a way to get up your pant legs and tickle your skin.
>You kind of wished she did it again.
>Being seated at a booth, she hands you a menu.
>"Somepony will be right with you, hun~"
>She winks at you before walking off to do her own thing.
>Dick please.
>Perusing the menu, you find that this place has "greasy" in its title for a reason.
>Nowhere on this menu was a food that wasn't deep fried or slapped on a grill.
>Except the milkshakes, but you wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to deep fry even that.
>"Hey, handsome."
>Your menu is set down as another slightly pudgy mare greets you.
>"My name's Lilith, and I'll be taking care of you today, big boy~"
>Oh mama.
>"What can I get you to drink?"
"Just a root beer, if you could."
>"Coming right up~"
>Her flanks, supple and wide, shook a little as she walked away, her red tail bouncing along with them.
>Holy mother of God, it was like a pony version of Hooters.
>This is great!
>Searching the menu more, you decide on what you want, and await your root beer.
>Double cheeseburger and fries sounded pretty good.
>A couple moments later, Lilith came back with your drink, a notepad and pen in her magical grip.
>"Okay, what'll you have?" she asks, the root beer clinking against the wooden table.
"Just a double cheeseburger and french fries, and..."
>You take a quick look at the menu again, deciding to get some dessert, too.
"A chocolate shake."
>"Is that all?"
"Yep."
>She wiggles her rear at you.
>"You sure? I was hoping you'd be interested in something else...~"
>Dick please.
>She licks her lips as lewd thoughts enter your mind.
>Does she know you're hard?
>Well, she works here. Of course she does.
>>
File: Arousal vs. hunger.png (56 KB, 598x663) Image search: [Google]
Arousal vs. hunger.png
56 KB, 598x663
>>27398117
"Uh...maybe after the meal." you tell her with a confident grin.
>She chuckles.
>"Of course. Your food will be right out."
>She takes your menu and makes her sexy exit, making sure you have a full view of her ass as she leaves.
>And now you feel lightheaded for some reason.
>Weird.
>Maybe a sip of your root beer will alleviate that.
>The cold, sweet liquid fizzes down your throat as you drink, whetting your appetite for the main course.
>As you wait for your food, you watch other patrons get their share of tubby, sexy mares teasing them as they're served.
>One of the waitresses giggles as a customer tries reaching for her.
>"No touching. Yet~"
>Oh fuck, you couldn't wait to see what you could do with Lilith.
>You only hoped you wouldn't have to share her with some other guy while you were here.
>Not that there were too many ponies eating here right now.
>A cherry colored mare leans forward on a table as she takes her patrons' orders, her ass in full view.
>You were coming back here more often, even if the food ended up being bad.
>Interestingly enough, though, you didn't see anyone who was currently eating.
>Hell, one pony was getting a belly dance instead.
>You'd think there'd be eating inside a restaurant.
>And yet, not a single plate on any of these tables.
>At least, not with any food left.
>You spot Lilith carrying your food with her magic.
>She smiles as she comes over, the food being put down on the table.
>"Mmm, that looks delicious~"
"You bet it does," you tell her, grabbing for your burger.
>The smell of the patty and feeling of the grease leaking through the bun give you an idea of what exactly you were about to enjoy.
>"Think I could have a bite?"
>The burger is held still in front of your mouth, just as you were about to take your first bite.
"...what?"
>"Think I could have a bite of that, big boy?"
>Never before has a waitress asked for your food.
>Was this even allowed?
>"Who knows, maybe you'll get something out of it~"
>Dick > stomach.
>>
>>27398559
>You set the burger down on the plate, watching as Lilith eyes it hungrily.
>"Oh, thank you so much. You don't know how hard a mare like me has to work here. It just makes me so hungry~"
>Unexpectedly, Lilith plops herself down in your lap, taking the burger in her hooves.
>This was suddenly getting better.
>She lays herself back on your shoulder, her face next to yours.
>Your heart begins to beat faster as she crooks her neck to whisper in your ear.
>"Wanna rub my belly? Maybe quiet it a little before I eat?"
>Before you can answer, one of her hooves slides down your arm, the burger now held in her magic.
>On impulse, your hand shoots to her moderately-sized stomach.
>It's not as flabby as you'd expected, but it's squishy enough to be given some love.
>Your hand begins to make circles around her belly, her coat feeling like silk between your fingers.
>She sighs contentedly, taking her first bite of the burger.
>You didn't even care if a pony was eating meat.
>She hums.
>"Little too messy for me. I hope you can clean me off, mister."
>You mindlessly nod at her words, seeming to have lost your train of thought.
>Your hand just kept rubbing that sweet little pudgy tummy of hers.
>As your fingers dug into her coat a little more, you found something that didn't feel like coat or skin.
>Lilith swallowed another bite and giggled.
>"Did you find my belly button? You can touch that, too~"
>Your index finger makes circles around her navel, eliciting a few ticklish twitches from the mare.
>"Mmm~"
>What were you even here for anymore?
>All you wanted was to pleasure Lilith.
>Who cared if your arms suddenly felt weaker or your vision began to blur?
>As she takes the last bite of the burger, your hands decide to go back to full on caressing and rubbing her stomach.
>It's a little softer now.
>A cute little indication that her tummy was being filled.
>What wasn't soft was your pants, a tent having been pitched in them a little bit ago.
>>
File: Belly rubs at the Greasy Slut.png (42 KB, 516x470) Image search: [Google]
Belly rubs at the Greasy Slut.png
42 KB, 516x470
>>27399153
>Lilith lightly gasps and looks at you.
>"Someone's a little excited, aren't they?"
>All you can manage is a nod.
>Her hoof finds itself on your cheek, gently rubbing it in a kindly manner.
>"I like it when you're excited. Don't stop, just for me."
>Her big, red eyes distract you from her mouth opening slightly, coinciding with you feeling as though your body was shutting down.
>Yet your hands never left her belly.
>The white mare started on your fries, while you began to lose all feeling in your arms.
>Luckily, your hands still feel the wondrous mare's belly.
>The more she ate, the softer it got.
>And the harder you became.
>In a blink, Lilith had finished off the fries, and was getting ready to drink your shake.

Got a little busy.
Here's something to bump the thread.
>>
>>27399635
>She taps your head, and suddenly your hands stop.
>All of your attention is focused on that face of hers.
>"Eyes on the straw, okay?"
>Nodding was all you could do anymore, it seemed.
>Her mouth slowly approaches the straw, tongue rolling out to lap at the tip of it.
>If you weren't hard before, your dick might as well be ripping through your pants now.
>Lilith sucks on the straw heartily, her throat visibly gulping down each helping greedily.
>Was the shake chocolate or vanilla?
>Did it even matter? It all looked the same.
>Her mouth moved away for a moment, her tongue lapping up the inner top of the straw.
>Droplets of the shake splashed onto her tongue, resembling what you wish was your seed.
>Her head suddenly turns to yours, and within a second, she presses her lips against yours.
>"Hey, can I get her next?" a patron jokes.
>No.
>She was all yours.
>You wanted to be with her forever, never letting go of her wonderful belly.
>While she kissed you, your fingers continued playing with her navel.
>It wasn't even a conscious thought to do so anymore.
>Your body just did it.
>When she releases the kiss, you're suddenly fully conscious, your thought processes working once again.
"Th-that was..."
>"Amazing?" she smugly grins, "Yeah, I get that a lot."
>The best part was, even though you felt like you were drunk, you remembered everything.
>Hell, somehow, you even felt full without eating anything.
>You fished for your wallet in your pocket, bringing it out and tipping Lilith over twenty bits.
"I am coming back here."
>She merely chuckles.
>"I knew you'd say that."

Is anyone even here?
>>
>>27400232
yes
keep going
>>
>>27400232

This is some neat stuff.
Not what I was expecting but I am very much enjoying it.
>>
>>27400300
Just felt like asking since it seemed pretty dead.

>>27400385
Always nice to satisfy people.
What exactly were you expecting, though?

>>27400232
>The coins clink on the table, Lilith chuckling as she watched them come out of your wallet.
>"Who knows? Maybe I'll save myself just for you~"
>Five more coins were added to her tip.
>The pony gets off of your lap and stretches, catching the eye of other patrons as her rear is lifted in the air.
>"The meal's only ten bits. I guess you just really like me, huh?"
"More than words can describe."
>"You really know how to sweet-talk a mare."
>She winks as she heads back into the kitchen.
>"See you soon~"
>You get one last glimpse of that magnificent pony butt before she disappears behind the kitchen door.
>Looking at your watch, you notice that you've only got thirty minutes to reach the train station and get home.
>Gotta go fast.
>You go up to the service counter and give the mare behind the counter your money.
"That Lilith really is something, isn't she?"
>The server giggles.
>"Fourth boy to come up and say that. She's a keeper, that one."
>With your bill paid, you exit the place and head out to the train station.
>Can't wait for tomorrow.
>Can't wait for Lilith.
>The succupone licked her lips as she entered the kitchen, rubbing her stomach.
>"Mmmm, he was a nice snack."
>One of the chefs laugh.
>"Having a bit of fun with your customer, Lilith?"
>She grins.
>"You could say that."
>The chef gets back to his work, prepping another burger.
>"You just seem to have a way with the guys. You sure you're fine with no pay? You look like you make a ton in tips."
>He flips the patty as Lilith hums.
>"Trust me, playing with patrons all day is payment enough. I get two meals in one customer."
>The chef stops for a moment.
>"Two?"
>Lilith coyly waves her hoof.
>"Slip of the tongue. Working here is payment enough for me."
>The white pony pats her belly, a devilish glint in her eye.
>"More than you could imagine."
>>
>>27400232
i wanna bend her over a table and violently fuck her
>>
>>27400436

Was expecting more of the one that follows that anon who got a job working at Nana's mansion.

I'm guessing I either missed the continuation of that or it will come at a later date.
>>
>>27400436

Lol, the chef doesn't know.
I guess he or she doesn't get fed on by Lilith or the other succupones
>>
>>27400457

For some reason this made me imagine succupones traveling in packs like raptors or ants, subduing targets with numbers and teamwork then hauling them off to be kept and fed on.
>>
File: 1460951353891.png (113 KB, 796x775) Image search: [Google]
1460951353891.png
113 KB, 796x775
>>27400436
...Now I want a good burger. Goddammit.
>>
>>27400467
>it will come at a later date.
Correct. This is a one-shot I was inspired to do by shoutingisfun's "Greasy Slut" pictures. Just seemed to make sense Lilith would work here to feast on horny dudes.

>>27400521
I'd always been under the assumption that Lilith keeps her succubus thing a secret. Maybe I could ask Zajice to clarify.

>>27400436
Fuck, there's supposed to be spaces between "Can't wait for Lilith" and "The succupone licked her lips" to represent a perspective change.

>The chef shrugs, placing a slice of cheese on the patty.
>"Whatever floats your boat, Lilith."
>The mare went about her way, her shift ending soon.
>Her thoughts were on that guy and his rather...filling lust.
>She never even got a name.
>But he was certainly one to keep around.
>He'd be back for sure tomorrow.
>She could hardly wait.

Hope you guys liked. Took me forever because I swear to God I have ADD. Takes me forever to focus on shit like this.
>>
>>27400555
>shoutingisfun's "Greasy Slut" pictures

I don't know what these are. Please enlighten me.
>>
>>27400659
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=the+greasy+slut

Zajice recently became a fan of them.
>>
>>27400702

That was a nice giggle especially the one where twilight tries to get a job there
>>
>>27400555

Om nom nom.
>>
>>27385158

Maybe he moved to fimfiction?
>>
>>27385158
>>27384932

Man that was only a couple months ago.
They may come back eventually.
>>
Boop
>>
Brump
>>
>>27402219
>>27402852
>>27403328
please remember to remove your bumps after posting them so the thread doesn't fill up.
Thank you!
>>
>>27383023

now I'm wondering what happens if Trixie orders anon to be funny.

Would Anon be what Anon thinks is funny, what Trixie thinks is funny, or what Twilight thinks is funny?

Would Anon's sense of humor warp to facilitate appealing to Trixie's sense of humor?
>>
>>27400555
It was awesome!
>>
>>27403328
>>
>>27400555
>I have ADD. Takes me forever to focus on shit like this
Try valerian root, it helps me when I need to focus. The important part is to also make yourself believe it WILL help you
>>
>>27406181
I mean, I don't REALLY have ADD, but hey, I could try that anyways.
>>
>>27406192
I dont want to trigger anyone, but I dont believe in add's, depressions and other stuff. Too much excuses nowadays for pussymen Yet there is of course some meds to help you with anything from insomnia to diarrhea.
>>
>>27404070
Never thought about that but Anon would just do what she thinks is funny because Trixie doesn't have as much control over Anon as she thinks.

Also, time for a LEWD update.

Continuing from: >>27383023
>”Kiss Trixie’s hooves”
>”W-what?!”
>”Kiss. Trixie’s. Hooves.”
>”No way! I’d never do that!”
>”Really? Then Trixie supposes she’ll just have to let our large red friend here have her way with you.”
>Oh wow, you didn’t think Trixie was capable of something like this.
>This is turning out to be a lot of fun!
>You decide to press your cheek against Twilight’s and grin.
>”*gulp* a-alright.”
>”That’s a good girl~.
>Trixie lifts her hoof up to Twilights face.
>Twilight just looks at it for second, then slowly leans toward it and gives it a small peck.
>”Ugh, you’re going to have to put a little more effort into it than that.”
>Twilight whimpers, but complies and leans in again.
>This time she gives the hoof a proper kiss and lingers for a moment.
>”That’s good, keep going.”
>Twilight continues to plant kisses all over Trixie’s hooves.
>”Now lick it.”
>”B-but”
>”No buts, unless you want her to have a go at yours.”
>”O-ok”
>”Good girl~”
>Twilight does as she was told and extends her tongue and begins to sensually lap at Trixie’s hooves.
>”Mmmmm, just like that Twilight, just like that.”
>Watching the scene before you unfold.
>It’s getting you turned on.
>You also start to feel the fear that was coming from Twilight start to fade.
>And something else begins to take its place.
>Lust.
>The feelings coming from both Trixie and Twilight is getting to you.
>So much so that you start to drool a bit.
>”Hmm, that’s enough of that.”
>Trixie pulls her hoof away from Twilight.
>>
>>27406988
>”Ha, you like you almost enjoyed that.”
>Twilight looks away blushing deeply
>”Well if you liked that then you’re going to love this.”
>Trixie puts her hoof on Twilights chin, bringing her face forward.
>Then leans in kissing Twilight deeply.
>Twilights eyes snap open in a surprised stare that slowly becomes a half-lidded gaze.
>After a few moments, Trixie pulls away leaving a string of saliva between her and Twilight.
>Trixie lies down in front of Twilight, bringing her face close to Twilights horn.
>”T-Trixie what are you-ah!”
>Trixie licks Twilights horn from base to tip and suckles at the tip.
>Seems like unicorn horns are pretty sensitive.
>Trixie begins to slowly bob her head on Twilights horn causing her to gasp and moan.
>You’re starting to feel left out and now that you know horns are really sensitive, it gives you an idea.
>You let your long serpentine tongue out and extend it towards Trixie’s horn.
>Wrapping your tongue around it and spiraling up and down.
>Trixie gasps in surprise and pleasure.
>She gives you a smirk then continues at her task at hand.
>But you’re still not satisfied.
>Using your tail, you begin poking at Twilights backside till you find your target.
>Ah there it is, and she’s soaking wet too.
>Twilight tries to turn around, but Trixie sucking on her horn and your tail rubbing her pussy make it impossible.
>You start to feel small waves of pleasure coming from your tail.
>Is your tail that sensitive?
>You push the tip of your tail inside Twilight just a bit.
>Twilight lets out a gasp and clamps down on the tip of your spaded tail, sending more waves of pleasure up your tail.
>You let out a moan of your own.
>Yup, it’s pretty sensitive.
>You try to push your tail in further but she’s pretty tight.
>And your tail isn’t even that big.
>You’ll work on that.
>Turning your attention back to Trixie, you noticed that she has picked up the pace on Twilight.
>>
>>27406995
>You decide to do the same to her.
>You stop spiraling your tongue and begin squeezing like a snake would its prey.
>The effect is immediate, causing Trixie to stop and moan.
>But she doesn’t stop for long though and is back to passionately bobbing on Twilights horn.
>Twilights breathing is becoming ragged.
>She’s getting close and Trixie notices it too and starts to go even faster, making vulgar slurping noises.
>You start to move your tail faster and push it farther in.
>It only takes a few moments of this to push Twilight over the edge.
>Twilight opens her mouth in a silent scream as Trixie pulls her mouth off Twilights horn with a pop as purple sparks fly from the tip like a sparkler.
>Her pussy clamps down on your tail and drenches it with mare cum.
>You pull your now soaked tail from her quivering lips and bring it to your lips for a taste.
>You give it a long sensual lick, making sure they both see.
>It’s probably the sweetest thing you ever tasted and you want more.
>Looking at Trixie she seems to share your sentiment.
>You get off the now breathless Twilight and flip her onto her back.
>”Trixie hopes you’re not too exhausted Twilight, because we’re not done with you yet.”
>Twilight only whimpers in response.
>Trixie moves up to straddle Twilights head and promptly sits on her face.
>”Trixie knows she’s amazing, but don’t just lie there in awe, put that tongue of yours to work.”
>Trixie starts to rub her pussy on Twilights face, letting out the occasional moan.
>You on the other hand head south.
>Wasting no time you dive right in and lap at Twilights marehood like a melting ice cream cone.
>She must still be pretty sensitive from her orgasm because she starts bucking like crazy from you’re attention.
>But that doesn’t deter you in the slightest.
>Her juices just taste so good!
>And you’ll not let a single drop go to waste.
>Looking up at Trixie causes you to grin.
>>
>>27407006
>It seems Twilight has wrapped her fore legs around Trixie’s mid-section and is mashing her face into Trixie’s marehood.
>”Oh Twilight, Trixie knew you liked it, you dirty girl~.”
>This only seems to encourage Twilight and make Trixie groan in pleasure.
>You’re starting to get a little jealous.
>That’s fine you’ll just fuck yourself.
>Literally.
>Pushing your own tail into your pussy causes you to moan into Twilights.
>The dual pleasure from your tail and pussy is pretty intense.
>The sight of Trixie riding Twilights face, you tongue fucking Twilight and tail fucking your self is getting you close.
>It seems Trixie and Twilight are on the edge as well.
>”Ah Twilight, Trixie’s going to cuuummmaahhhh~”
>Trixie’s eyes cross and her tongue lolls out as she cums on Twilights face.
>Twilight cums as well, giving you more delicious mare cum to lap up.
>You manage to get off as well soaking your own tail.
>Trixie falls backwards and lies on the ground breathing heavily.
>Twilight has a dopey smile and looks like she’s about to pass out.
>You on the other hand, you feel energized…and stronger.
>But it looks like the two ponies on the ground are down for the count.
>Yup, they both fell asleep.
>Well, can’t leave them out here, so you scoop them both up and place them on your back and start heading back towards Ponyvile with a grin.
>Things are starting to get exciting.
>>
>>27352232
>>
Celestia is actually a succubus.

That's why she so relentlessly pursues the well being of her subjects. Their satisfaction and leisure time mean she is never short of food.
>>
>>27408977
It all makes sense now
>>
File: 1421118126224.png (18 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
1421118126224.png
18 KB, 400x326
>>27407012
perfect!
>>
>>27411210
>>
>>27411931
>>
>>27412495
>>
File: 1456299381065s.jpg (7 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1456299381065s.jpg
7 KB, 233x250
RISE
>>
>>27414604
>>
>>27352232
>>
File: satan pony.jpg (49 KB, 604x525) Image search: [Google]
satan pony.jpg
49 KB, 604x525
>>27411210
>>27411931
>>27412495
>>27413489
>>27416122
>>27416700
If you are going to bump it, at least provide some material. Such as an image or adding to a discussion.
>>
don't die
>>
>>27419223
>10
>>
Update time
continuing from:
>>27407012
--------------------------
>The trip back to Ponyvile is relatively quiet.
>Aside from Trixie snoring, but it’s kind of cute.
>You arrive at the outskirts of Ponyvile in due time.
>Before leaving the tree line you do a quick scan to see if any ponies are out an about.
>It’s pretty late and seems like everyone went to bed.
>Satisfied you start heading towards Twilight’s place.
>The treebrary is close to the woods so you make it there in little time.
>No lights from the windows, that’s good.
>”Mmm, Anon, wha-where are we?”
>Looks like Trixie woke up.
“Twilight’s house.”
>”Oh, let me down for second.”
>You crouch down a bit and let her slide of your back.
>Trixie takes her cape wipes off some of the marecum on Twilights face.
>You cock an eyebrow.
>”What? Don’t you think it’d be a little suspicious if she woke up with that stuff on her face?”
“I guess.”
>After Trixie finishes, her horn lights up and there is a small flash.
“What was that?”
>”A small memory spell, she won’t forget what happened, but she’ll think it was all a dream.”
“That’s surprising, I didn’t think you knew spells like that.”
>”What? Did you think Trixie only knew show magic? Hmph, you hurt Trixie’s feelings.”
“I also thought it surprising what you did back at the clearing.”
>”Y-yes, well Trixie surprises even herself at times.”
“Right, well where’s Twilights room?”
>”The top left window, she usually leaves it unlocked.”
“Now, how do you know all that?”
>”N-never you mind about it, just put her in her bed.”
“Fine, fine, but I think we should have a little talk later.”
>You give her a wink, causing her to blush, put her nose in the air and ‘hmph’.
>Spreading your wings, you give a strong yet gentle flap as to not make too much noise.
>It’s a little awkward with the still sleeping pony on your back but you manage.
>>
>>27423670
>Even though you don’t remember flying at all, your body seems to remember for you.
>You reach the window in a few beats of you wings and sure enough it isn’t locked.
>You put your front hooves on the window sill and then grasp the sides of the window with the claw that juts out of the crook of your wing and pull yourself inside.
>You didn’t even think about doing that, your body just sort of did it on its own.
>How many non-ground level windows have you snuck into?
>Eh, questions for later.
>Moonlight pours though the window illuminating the room.
>Twilights bed is in the middle of the room against a wall, shelfs of books line the room.
>For a tree this place looks pretty comfy.
>Gently lifting Twilight of your back with your tail, you tuck her into bed.
>You give her a boop on the nose causing her to scrunch her face up.
>It’s so cute you can’t help but smile.
>You head to the window and take one last look back at Twilight to make sure she’s still asleep.
>Confirming that she is sound asleep, you hop out the window and glide back down to Trixie.
>”Well?”
“All tucked in, no problems.”
>”Good, Let’s go home.”
>You and Trixie start heading back to her wagon, but don’t before Trixie says something.
>”Um, Anon do you think Trixie could-“
“What was that? You trailed off there.”
>”Could Trixie ride on your back again?”
>You can’t help but laugh.
>”Hey! Don’t laugh at Trixie like that and if you don’t shut up you’ll wake somepony up!
“Ha, sure why not, I’m in a good mood.”
>Trixie smirks.
>”Trixie knew you would agree.”
“As you say, my ‘master’.
>You kneel down and let her climb on.
>She lays on you long ways and rests her head on the back of your neck.
>With your little blue friend all cozy, you stand up and head off towards her wagon.
>You make your way on the edge of town, even though it’s the middle of the night you can’t be too careful.
>The night is dead silent.
>>
>>27423682
>The only sound coming from the light clopping of your hooves in the grass and Trixie’s light breathing.
>The full moon lets off a bright yet soft glow and lights your way.
>Looking around you brings a content smile to your lips.
>All things considered, things are going pretty well.
>”Anon?”
“Hmm?”
>”Thank you.”
“What for? The ride? You don’t have to thank me for that.”
>”No, for being Trixie’s friend.”
“We’re friends now?”
>”Why else would you be nice to Trixie even after the contract was fulfilled?”
>You had forgotten about that.
>True, you no longer had any obligation to her.
>But you kind of like this little pony, even if she’s crazy and talks in third person all the time.
>Not like your one to talk, being a demon with amnesia.
“Are sure you want me to be your friend? Demons are supposed to be evil.”
>”You’re not evil, a little mischievous, but not evil.”
“Even after what we did to Twilight?”
>”It’s not like I had you eat her or something, besides if that is evil then Trixie is just as guilty as you.”
“Heh, partners in crime then, alright that’s fine with me.”
>”Trixie’s glad.”
>She snuggles into your back and lightly hugs you around the base of your neck.
>>
>>27423692
>Friend?
>Did she really think of you as her friend and not some tool?
“Trixie?”
>”…”
>Ah, she fell asleep.
>You arrive at Trixie’s wagon and head inside.
>You never noticed before, but it’s a lot bigger on the inside than it looks.
>Must be magic or something.
>You take Trixie back into her room and gently lay her on the bed.
>And take off her cape and magician hat and set them aside and get her under the covers.
>She has a small smile on face.
>Heh, she’s right, you’re not playing the evil demon role very well at all.
>But that’s fine, you prefer this anyways.
>You turn around and walk as quietly as you can back to your make shift bed on the couch.
>You’re not very tired but you lie down and close your eyes anyways.
>You may not feel totally familiar with your body or have any memory, but you don’t mind.
>You’ll just make some new memories.
>>
>>27423713
nice work!
>>
need moar
>>
File: Yeah, what he said.gif (948 KB, 155x173) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, what he said.gif
948 KB, 155x173
>>27426178
>>
>>27423713
Dis is cute
>>
>>27418519
>If you are going to bump it, be a faggot like me and post utter shit that no respectable horsefucker would even even get a dick twitch to.
>Also I suck cocks
>>
File: 1428168624229.png (115 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
1428168624229.png
115 KB, 750x743
>>27430006
top kekt and completely rekt
>>
>>27418519
>>
>>27431490
>>
>>27431490
>>
>>27433980
>>
File: 1442283771808.jpg (25 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
1442283771808.jpg
25 KB, 423x600
summon writefag
>>
File: 1450775185892.jpg (19 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
1450775185892.jpg
19 KB, 316x400
>>27423713
Keep writing
>>
>>27437116
I really want to but I've written past the point of my original idea. I got a couple ideas of what I could do next but nothing solid.
>>
>>27437886
Never mind, I had a small bout of inspiration.

Continuing from: >>27423713
--------------------
>Be Trixie.
>And you are in your bed.
>You also feel dirty
>Physically and mentally.
>It’s not necessarily a bad feeling.
>Just a dirty feeling.
>You need a shower.
>After cleaning up you head into the living room to see Anon sitting at the couch reading a book.
>The book you used to summon her no less.
>It doesn’t seem as though she you heard you yet.
>Getting a little closer you noticed that her eyes are glowing slightly and seems to be utterly focused on whatever she’s reading.
“Anon?”
>No response, she just keeps looking at the book.
>You’re starting to get worried.
>Warily you extend your hoof to poke her.
“Anon, are you okay?”
>She blinks a few times and the glow leaves her eyes.
>”Huh, what? Oh it’s you, sleep well?”
“Yes, Trixie did, but more importantly. What just happened there? Your eyes were glowing and you totally spaced out.
>”They were? I was? I was just reading and sort of just spaced out I guess.”
“Well what were you reading that was so interesting anyways?”
>”Oh just some passages that talk about what some other demons do and how to summon them, boring stuff really.”
“You didn’t seem very bored.”
>>
>>27439400
>”Yes well, it doesn’t matter don’t worry about it.”
“Fine, no need to get to so defensive. “
>”I wasn’t- oh never mind. Anyways I’ve been thinking about something.”
“Oh, it was probably Trixie wasn’t? Trixie bets it was Trixie.”
>”Um sort of? It was the contract actually.”
>Oh no, was she going to fulfil the contract anyways?
>Was she going to make you her slave?
>She’d probably make do all sorts of depraved things.
>Would you still be friends or would you just be her toy?
>Maybe being her plaything wouldn’t be so bad.
>She might still be nice to you.
>”Hey Trixie, you’re spacing out.”
“Hmmm? Oh yes you wanted to talk about the contract?”
>”Yeah, I was thinking about revising it.”
“Oh.”
>”You almost sound disappointed, would you prefer being my servant?”
“N-no, Trixie will hear your revision.”
>”Fine, so I had a lot of fun last night and I’m not talking about the sex, although that was pretty fun too.”
>”So instead of the whole ‘master and servant’ thing, how about we change it to more of a partnership.”
>”We’ll still have the contract so I can still stay in this world.”
“Are you sure we can even change the contract?”
>”Yup, so long as both parties agree to the change.”
“How do you know all this?”
>Anon holds up the tome.
>”It says it all in here; it’s like a big instruction book.”
“That’s convenient.”
>”Yeah, I thought you would have read all this already or did you just summon a demon without reading the fine print?”
>Anon says with a smug grin.
“Oh shut up, so what do we have to do to change the contract? Trixie doesn’t have to kiss you again does she?”
>”Not unless you want to.”
“T-that’s quite alright.”
>”Hmph, suit yourself.”
>”All we have to do is look each other in the eyes and say…”
>Anon opens the book and flips to some page near the middle.
>”Pactum.”
>>
>>27439410
“Well that’s easy enough, alright let’s do this.”
>”Very well.”
>Anon gets of the couch and kneels down to your height and looks you in the eye.
>You never really looked her in the eyes for more than a moment and now that you do you can’t look away.
>They resemble a softly glowing ember and almost seem to shift and move like fire.
>”Ahem.”
“Oh right, sorry.”
>”Pactum.”
“Pactum.”
>Once the word has been said Anon’s eyes glow more intensely for a moment then return to their normal state.
“Is that is?”
>”That’s it.
“Right well, Trixie is going to get something to eat, do you want anything?”
>”Oh yeah, I want something from Sugar Cube Corner; I don’t want anything specific so anything is fine.”
“Alright, Trixie will be back in a bit, don’t do anything crazy.”
>”Sure, sure, don’t worry I won’t swallow any souls or anything.”
>It’s still not very reassuring, but there’s not much you can do.
>You grab a small bag of bits and head out on your errand.
---------------------------
>Be Anon
>Well you just gave up your advantage in the contract.
>But it doesn’t really matter.
>But what does matter is what you read in that book.
>You weren’t lying when you said it was basically an instruction book.
>It said what certain demons did and how to summon them.
>It also told you a little about yourself.
>You’re a succubus that sustains itself on the power of souls.
>As seems to be the main theme of most of the demons you read about.
>Since you have a contract with Trixie, you own a small part of her soul.
>Which allows you to stay in this world.
>If you had no contract you would have to continually consume soul energy or magic in order to maintain you existence.
>You consume soul energy through sexual acts or just sucking it directly from your victim like a vampire sucking blood.
>>
>>27439420
>You can’t consume an entire soul through sexual acts unless you fuck someone for like three hours.
>But you can easily drain someone of their entire soul in a matter of minutes if you take it directly.
>The book also explained some of your powers.
>You can move and grow your hair to any length and have absolute control over it, same with your tail.
>You can also possess anyone you have had sexual relations with for a time.
>The book went on to detail that you could change your body to suit your needs.
>Like becoming smaller which you already discovered.
>But if you had enough power you could make yourself tougher or faster.
>The last thing the book mentioned was how you could be killed.
>You could only be killed by immense magical power or to be beheaded by a weapon from another plane of existence.
>When you learned this it wasn’t from reading but when you were in that trance like state.
>While informative, the whole experience was a little strange.
>Not wanting to crack the old tome open again, you take a look around the place to see if Trixie has some other types of books.
>After about fifteen minutes of searching all you find were a few books on show magic and a comic book about muscle bound ponies posing and fighting each other with punch ghosts.
>The whole thing was a little bizarre.
>Twilight lived in a library, maybe you and Trixie could get some books about magic and history and stuff.
>Mainly books containing information about things that could kill or banish you.
>But it might be a little awkward showing up at Twilights after what happened last night even though she’ll think it’s a dream.
>Or it could be fun.
>Either way it should be pretty interesting.
>>
>>27439429
Still don't have any long term ideas, but might come up with something as I keep writing.

I just wish the other writefags would come back.
>>
File: hiatus.jpg (26 KB, 294x165) Image search: [Google]
hiatus.jpg
26 KB, 294x165
To anyone that is wondering: I'm putting my green on hiatus for an unknown amount of time while I figure some things out. Hopefully I can come back with a fresh mind and get the story back on a roll. Go ahead and add in that my green is on hiatus in the OP next thread, or just outright remove it if you feel the need.
>>
>>27439868
>To anyone that is wondering: I'm putting my green on hiatus for an unknown amount of time while I figure some things out. Hopefully I can come back with a fresh mind and get the story back on a roll. Go ahead and add in that my green is on hiatus in the OP next thread, or just outright remove it if you feel the need.

Ok.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.
That was very considerate of you and is appreciated.
>>
File: 1456518177458.gif (1 MB, 374x384) Image search: [Google]
1456518177458.gif
1 MB, 374x384
>>27439429
Yay, you're back!
>>
>>27423692

why am I chuckling like a stoner?
>>
>>27440453
Are you stoned?
>>
>>27352232
>>
>>27442728
>>
>>27443177
>>
>>27444037
>>
>>27439429

is this pastebinned up to date and stuff?
>>
>>27444081
Yup
http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn
>>
>>27444051
>>
>>27444110
neat
>>
page 10 bamp
>>
>>27444110
great
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.