[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crystal Symphony [CYOA]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: CS Title Screen.png (2 MB, 1024x601) Image search: [Google]
CS Title Screen.png
2 MB, 1024x601
A sequel for Crystal Warlock; Quest set in Sombraverse.

Anonpone link: https://www.anonpone.com/virginharder/
Crystal Warlock summary: http://pastebin.com/raw/GBPa5pgR
Character [Body Composition][Inventory][Known Spells]: http://pastebin.com/raw/B2rD98f1

Last Thread:
>You are Aurora Flare, a pony turned into a Crystal Golem.
>Are currently on a mission to save Sombra’s Legate, Golden Shield, from Cloudsdale’s capture.
>You are travelling with Trampled Flower, Scarab Amber and Lunar Meridian.
>You also have an Oaken Bear cub travelling in Amber’s care.
>You are currently taking a rest inside the Oaken Bear Territory.
>The Ebon Point, the camp of Sombra’s Cloudsdale assault, is nearby you.
>And now...
>>
After the experiment, which ended up being either a successful or an unsuccessful flop, you decide to spend the rest of your two hours together with your foals, that is, your companions, in the dream world. After draining Vizier’s dark magic and moulding it together with your own, you quickly decide against trying it with other six gems; it was neither helpful nor painless. Instead, you settle down and relax your body.

You open your eyes immediately after, your two hours have passed in an unnoticeable flash. There is no dream, or a nightmare, to be experienced. You simply close and open your eyes to spot Trampled Flower and Amber chewing their water crystals and talking, Bearwalski between them. You are unable to spot Meridian anywhere nearby. You stand up with a quick scuffle.

“Oh,” Amber exclaims, “The light of Aurora entrapped within the crystal shell.” She smiles, “Good day!”

“Good morning,” you speak with a mental smile. Trampled and Amber share confusing glances in return.

“What’s wrong?”

“Your voice,” mutters Trampled Flower, “It’s...um...”

“It’s breathing with life,” says Amber, “It’s full of emotions! Well, full is a word of epic proportions. But the musical notes of your happiness, sadness... I’m sure I am able to spot them! Pronounce something joyful!”

Your raise your eyebrow and then, with a shake of your head, you try to smile, “You both are quite lively.”

“See, happiness!”

“I think that is an easygoing rhetoric,” Trampled Flower smirks, “It’s hard to spot but... What happened?”

>How do you respond?
>>
>>27344972
nothing happen, just checking the vizir talisman that she gave me.
>>
>>27344972
I did an experiment with the crystals the Vizier gave me. It was painful and damaged me a little but I'm actually very happy now! Now of only I can find a way to repair my body.

If they're ready to go let us be off in high spirits.
>>
>>27344972
>was neither helpful
So permanently becoming more powerful is now pointless? We haven't even completed the experiment since we don't know if the energy is going to stay with us just yet. It's to early to decide on the results.
>>
>>27345191
That's actually the second experiment I wanted to do. Since we still have our internal organs, I wanted to see if eating can help repair us. Organic creatures break down their food and incorporate the materials into their bodies to replace waste material and repair damage. It might work the same way with eating crystals and it might also lead to a third experiment.
>>
>Body Changes:
06% [+1] Alicorn ‘Dark’ Magic [Magic]
00% [-1] Volatile Arcane [Magic]

“Did a few things with the crystal necklace the Vizier gave me,” you pause, “...It was quite painful, but I’m actually quite happy right now.”

“I can see that.”

“I just need to get my body repaired if I can. Maybe at the Ebon Point; are both of you ready?”

“I’m ready as a hungry lion!” Scarab Amber says as she picks up the cub in her hooves. She, with a motherly gesture, adjusts Bearwalski on her back and strengthens her hold with her scarf.

“That bat pony whatshername,” Trampled mutters, “I haven’t seen her since.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure she’s somewhere around here.”

“As long as she’s not leading us into an ambush,” he says with a qualm.

You raise your head towards the high forest canopy. Even if she’s up to something now, it’s too late to stop her now. You take another glimpse over your map. Your body instantly follows your commands and, with no time to spare and a nod for your companions to follow, you begin to trot towards the horizon.
>>
… … …

Initially, the Ebon Point proved to be nothing compared to your expectations. Secluded in a surrounded hill area it, at first, appeared to be nothing more than a tiny tent camp. When you get closer however, you manage to notice several enormous crystal formations, in true Sombra’s fashion and love. The black, charcoal pillars are piercing through the overcast skies, turning the surrounding cloud area into crystallized tempered shadow. Just like back in the Crystal Empire, there are dark magic braziers present as well as crystal formations of unknown eldritch colors, shapes and purposes. In addition, there are dozens of tents.

When you and your companions get closer you are able to see the majority of the preparing armies. Most of the Crystal Golems present are sculptures crafted by either Petroglyph or his comrades. You manage to spot only one Crystal Golem with the same color scheme and shape as you. That pony is somepony who was once a living, breathing creature and got forcefully turned into a statue. Same fate as you…

You can spot a lot of ponies wearing the ill-known “Fidelity Helmets”, although you can also spot several crystal ponies, as well as some unicorns and earth ponies, without them. The majority of them are currently either training in a fighting ring or preparing their inventory for the battle to come. You are standing too far for them to spot you, as most of them are probably expecting the assault from the skies.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>27345467
Whats our inventory look like?
>>
>>27345525
>Inventory:
[Water Crystal] x3
[Crystal Necklace (Alicorn ‘Dark’ Magic %6/7)]

Two [Water Crystal] and One [Ration] were consumed during the journey so far.
>>
>>27345467
I see no reason not to approach and announce ourselves so they don't fteak out. Let them know the Vizier sent us and ask for who's in charge.
>>
>>27345537
Than we have an odd water crystal we can use for my experiment. I would like to see if eating a crystal would heal us and if it does would it be crystal flesh or the crystal we ate. I also want to see if we can absorb the mystical properties of an enchanted crystal. Would we gain a new spell or a leaky hoof?
>>
>>27345573
I think a talking golem might freak them out a bit more than a silent one.
>>
>>27345587
Would you like to do that right now or when you have free time?
>>
>>27345670
Free time, but we have to do it before we try to repair ourself.
>>
>>27345670
I'd rather wait. I was under the impression we couldn't use our mouth, or this'd be the first time we'd move it. I also figured all our organs are still there but totally crystallized.
>>
>>27345697
Yes, that is the case. There are small spaces inbetween crystals where the dark magic is released through during the casting. The body and the head, as well as the mane, are solid.
>>
>>27345697
I thought we were using our mouth to speak?
>>
>>27345751
Nah.
>>
>>27345751
>>27345858
Okay, now Aurora is way more terrifying. A powerful crystal sculpture, a sapient one to add, who speaks by magic, without moving it's mouth. I'd be pretty intimidated if I'd meet something like that.
>>
File: CS Mudbrick.png (37 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
CS Mudbrick.png
37 KB, 720x539
You decide to approach the camp directly. You are under the Vizier’s orders and you are a crystal golem, like it or not, using this to your advantage might be the best course of actions. While Scarab Amber follows your steps with an innocent obedience, Trampled Flower is looking around himself with a nervous glance. Once the several soldiers finally spot you, they immediately avert their eyes and strife away from you and any potential troubles you’ll bring. The Crystal Golems, on other hoof, stop immediately in their spot and, with a hollow expression, begin to shepherd you and your companions. You mentally clear your throat.

“The Vizier sends us,” you say, your voice rings out loud across the campground. You turn your eyes towards the nearest, helmet free, soldier. With a tremble of his hooves he raises his head at you.

“Where can I find the commander in charge?” you say. He’s looks as terrified as a prisoner of Tartarus.

“H-he is, um,” the crystal pony stallion says, “I…um…”

“You can tell us,” Amber intervenes, “We’re here to help, to write the next chapter!”

“I um…” he goes completely silent. He’s trying to digest what Scarab Amber just said to him.

“What is the meaning of this?” another, serious voice behind you asks.

You turn your head to see a stallion of middle age. He has a military cut mane of light stone hues. His olive body appears to have a dried and dirty fell to it. His only eye is that of a dark sea green emerald; the other eye is covered by an eye patch with Sombra’s Empire symbol over it. He’s wearing dusty camouflage clothing. He has an unfinished mudbrick as his Cutie Mark. He stares you down with no fear.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>27345895
Think of us as a robot, just with crystal and magic instead of metal and electricity. The entire way we move, let alone speak, is purely with magic, otherwise it would be hard for a solid object like us to move seeing as we have no joints or shifting parts, we're just one big solid piece of crystal
>>
>>27346069
Tell him we're here in route to cloudsdale under the vizier's orders
>>
>>27346069
I am on my way to retrieve Golden Shield by any means.
>>
>>27346314
Should we really say this so openly?
>>
>>27346341
Why not?
>>
>>27346398
We didn't say the details to the bats and these guys are just as trustworthy as them.
>>
>>27346442
They're the imperial army. I figure we could trust them with our order from the Vizier to retrive their general.
>>
>>27346486
Can we trust the non-mind controlled slaves that would overhear our conversation?
>>
>>27346497
Then we tell him in private.
>>
“We’re here under the Vizier’s orders.”

The pony looks at you with an obvious confusion. His only eye looks at the sky as he falls into a deep though. He finally asks you to repeat your answer after the pause. You mentally sigh with annoyance.

“I’m here under the Vizier’s orders,” you repeat.

He nods as he easily accepts such an honest answer. He looks at the two on your back:

“If I am not mistaken,” he says calmly and seriously, “I have expected three additional “Crystal Golems”, not a golem and two foals. Has something changed in the Royal Vizier’s plans?”

Scarab Amber is bowing her head with utmost courtesy and nobility.

>What do you say in return?
>>
>>27346542
Inform him we are not part of that shipment, merely making a stop en-route to cloudsdale for our mission
>>
You shake your head in response, “We’re not part of that shipment. We’re making a stop in here before continuing with our mission in Cloudsdale.”

The eye patch pony covers his mouth with his hoof. He says in contemplative gesture, “I see. That might be a problem for you. Cloudsdale is an impenetrable fortress in the sky. Even if you don’t count the sheer size of the fact that we are unable to stand on the clouds it is still impossible to have a fair battle with them. The Royal Legate has been trying his best for the last two months until his capture. They have installed a “Rainbow Network”, a powerful line to transfer goods and ponies with sonic speed across the Cloudsdale and three cloud towers around its perimeter. I’m at loss here since the Legate’s capture.”

“And you are?” Trampled Flower asks with unease.

“Forgive me. My name is Mudbrick, I am the Royal Centurion of His Majesty. I think we should talk about all of this inside the “Royal Tent”. It won’t be as simple for you to enter Cloudsdale as you think.”

You and your companions share a glance before accepting the motion. You follow the pony, who called himself Mudbrick, through the Ebon Point narrow roads and corners until you end up near one of the bigger tents inside the camp. The Centurion swings the tents flaps open and lets you and your companions inside. There are two straw floorbeds inside the tent as well as an enormous wooden table with dozens of paper notes, trinkets and table-top trinkets with different kind of unit representatives.

Aside from that, there’s a bowl full of crystal berries.

>Is there anything you’d like to ask him?
>>
>>27346962
I wonder if he has any idea about Sombra's deal with the bat ponies.
>>
>>27346962
I am here to see that Legate Shield is returned to us. Centurion, I am clueless on the situation with the pegasi. My first idea is to try to negotiate for his release. I need you to fill me in.
>>
“I’m here to see that the Legate is returned to us safe and sound,” you inform him.

Mudbrick nods at you in return. The pony fixates his eye patch and then picks up a few of the tokens off the wooden table. He lowers his eye upon the table and pauses in silence allowing you to speak.

“I thought about trying to negotiate them for safe release. Can you fill me in on the current situation?”

The Centurion looks at you with a trusting expression. His eyes dart by both Trampled Flower and Scarab Amber but to your delight they have decided to keep quite as every word is precious here. Perhaps if you give them a nod to speak their mind on the situation and not be afraid they will.

“Situation,” Mudbrick mutters under his beard. With a swift, uncaring gesture he picks up some of the notes off the table’s surface and scans through them. After a confirmation, he nods his head and says, “Understood, then listen. As I mentioned, Cloudsdale have been under our siege for the last two months, fifty eight days and five hours to be exact. During that time we managed to fight off the majority of their attacks and break several of their supply lines, four to be exact, with the outside Equestria. We’ve been having several spontaneous battles, twenty to be precise, but we were unable to break through their defense. We have captured and defeated several of their soldiers, fifty nine, although our losses are not much lower than theirs, fifty two. They have managed to capture and imprison several of our soldiers, including the Royal Legate, during our last meeting. Before that, the Royal Legate and their Commander, Spitfire, have tried a peace negotiation but it ended up in a failure. I am currently waiting for the Royal Enchanted to finish with his research so that we can strike an operation in the next few days.”
>>
You blink; then you blink again. That’s a lot to take in. You wish you could breathe in.

“…Perhaps you know about the deal the bat ponies made with the King?”

“He doesn’t,” the familiar voice within the tent speaks up. From the star-filled voice a bat pony emerges.

“Royal Agent,” says the ever-serious Mudbrick with delight, “Oh, I’m so grateful to see you again.”

Lunar Meridian rolls her eyes at him in response, “Yeah. Fucking sure.”

>What now?
>>
>>27347473
Ignore her. How was the Legate captured? Since they were willing to speak do you think more talks could be arranged? Today maybe?
>>
You and Trampled Flower roll your eyes in unison. Not that you wanted to know about their deal anyway.

“How was he captured exactly?” you ask Mudbrick with a suspicion.

“I’m not sure,” he says as he picks up a pocket watch, “About twelve hours ago him and his troops went on a scouting mission towards one of the three “Rainbow Network” clouds. Sadly, all of his troops got captured and there’s no way for us to know what exactly occurred or how the battle progressed.”

“Crude,” you mutter angrily, “Perhaps you know if they are willing to arrange another meeting?”

Mudbrick shakes his head, “So far the only letter we got from them,” he stops and picks up a letter from the table. The stallion reads it through before continuing, “Yes, so far the only letter asks us to surrender immediately, pledge our allegiance to Princess Celestia and allow their troops into our camp. That’s not what either me or the Royal Legate, in the end, wish for. Even if we are to ask to deliver a letter asking them for another negotiation meeting, I don’t think we have a way to deliver the letter to them.”

Trampled Flower eyes Meridian carefully. He gulps down holding out his thoughts.

“Can’t you deliver the letter and find out what secrets the city in the Clouds holds, as silent and as shadow Lunar Meridian?” asks Scarab Amber in his steed.

“Fucking me?” she asks in return. The bat pony opens her wings wide and smiles, “Of course I –can– but I expect every freaking single contribution of mine to be reported to the King once he’s back.”

“That would be a great help, Royal Agent,” Mudbrick says.

“Yeah-yeah,” she says with a bored expression, “You want me or not? It’s not risky so I’m not that eager.”

>What now?
>>
>>27348526
I would greatly appreciate your help Meridian.
>>
>>27348526
Yes, fucking you. Every your contribution will be reported to the King himself, but every failure too.
>>
>>27348734
>>27349067
Um, those two are very opposite.
>>
>>27349141
Let's try to find a middle ground. Don't be too gentle with the bat, but contain the edge.
>>
“The help will be appreciated,” you say, “By both me and the king as well, Meridian.”

The bat pony smugly hovers to your personal space and nods, “I can do it then, after all, that is what I’m good at. Isn’t that right, Mudface?”

Mudbrick flinches just enough for you to notice. The face of the serious centurion twitches as he turns towards Meridian with a forced smile, “Of course, Royal Agent. You are the greatest spy we have.”

“And of course it’s the mares who have to do all the important jobs, eh?” she raises her hooves in a shrug as she looks across the room with a smug expression. “Where’s the letter?”

Mudbrick narrows his eyes in obedience and picks up a piece of paper and coal. He says, “With my handwriting we have space for about five hundred characters, not counting spaces in-between words.”

“I don’t think we’ll need that many,” Trampled narrows his eyes.

“Perhaps. What should I write?” Mudbrick asks you directly.

>What now?
>>
Do you think Ginger Spice will remember us breaking his leg? Y'know, the royal enchanter. Unless there's a new one.
>>
>>27349277
Say that we would like a diplomatic meeting on neutral ground. Not sure what else to add. There'll be more to discuss than Shield's release but they don't need to know that yet.
>>
>>27349409
"Betraying" now is too fast dude. We still don't hae the means to defeat the Vizier.
>>
>>27349421
No dude, we're trying to unite against Sombra. We'll deal with her afterwards.
>>
>>27349440
Let's just assume she, with our help, will be able to defeat Sombra. Who has been corrupted by the book? Who has the superior magical power? Her. So basically she could try to act as a hero and get pardoned. I don't want this to happen.
>>
>handwriting
Of course I would fuck up with ponypuns someday. I'll be taking a break here, thank you all for playing. Love you all no homo
>>
>>27349559
I appreciate the fact that you fuck up your sleeping cycle (Britbong time, right?) to run for us.
>>
>>27349468
I don't think Equestria would let her get away with that and plenty of the Empire aswell. Besides, we need EVERYONE against Sombra here. What's your idea of unifying everyone, finding the Crystal Heart and/or super magical macguffins, AND offing the Vizier in the worst way imaginable before Sombra returns?
>>
>>27350741
>>
>>27350802
She can blame it all on the fear of Sombra and the influence of the Crystal Note, just like everyone with the "Royal" in their title.
>>
>>27352627
This is what I want to avoid. I'm not sure if we should focus on the mcguffins or finding the Heart first, but if either of these will be in our hooves, we'll be free to off the Vizier. You Anons decide what we will pursue after freeing Shield.
>>
>>27353444
Before-episode bump.
>>
>>27354922
>>
“We won’t need that much,” you say with a gentle motion, “Just write this: ‘We would like a diplomatic meeting on neutral ground; tell us of your decision as soon as possible’” You pause. With a grinding motion your crystal hoof swiftly rises towards your chin and rubs against some of your scarlet crystal flesh. You look around the tent and the ponies present inside, “Is there anything else to add?”

Meridian picks up the half-finished letter off Mudbrick’s hooves and folds it two times. She puts the paper into her forehead necklace and then offers you an easygoing, even absurd salute. “Alright then,” she says with a grin, “This will be done in a fucking jiffy. I’ll return with report and some news. Don’t forget-“

“Everything will be reported to the King,” you assure her, “Don’t worry, Meridian. Thank you.”

Lunar Meridian adjusts her bandana over her head and, with one swift magical stratagem, disappears into the shadows around you. Your only warranty on her absence is the knocking of the tent’s massive flaps.

Mudbrick scoffs through several tokens and letters over the boards until he turns his face towards you and your companions. Trampled Flower shares his glare and looks at you, “Who’s going to attend?”

“Oh,” says Scarab Amber with a raise of her hoof, “I can go; I’m sure they’ll understand it’s just one tragic turn of events!”

“Or they’ll throw you into the ‘Cloud Nine’”, Mudbrick says without any emotions present.

>What do you do now?

>>27349593
Bongbing yes. No problem, I'm a night owl.
>>
>>27357327
Ask about the Cloud Nine and any useful info. Estimated strength of enemy forces, what Mud can tell about their defenses, amount of our troops in the area, our defenses, surprises we could preparator if things would go south.
>>
>>27357327
It should be the three of us. A POLITE golem and two goals should convince them that we're peaceful.
>>
You raise your hoof and, with a tender motion, you ruff Trampled Flower’s fluffy bud hair.

“I think it should be the three of us. They’ll give it another try if they see you foals are with me.”

Scarab Amber excitedly squeals and picks up Bearwalski into her hooves. She turns a circle around herself.
Trampled Flower, on other hoof, narrows his eyes at you in return. With cautious temper he says:

“Maybe, maybe not; what if they’ll think you are holding us hostage so that they won’t attack you?”

“That might be true,” you pause with a grunt.

“I’m not saying that’s going to happen,” Trampled follows, “But… let’s consider it first.”

You turn your head towards Mudbrick; the stallion is still counting and reading through several of the notes over the table. After a disappointed sigh he picks up what appears to be a metal abacus table and rolls several o the of the counters around and inside it. You approach him with a silent trot.

“I know,” the “Royal Centurion” says, “You require information.”

“That too, although I’d like to ask about this ‘Cloud nine’ as well.”

“You don’t know?” he asks you with a raise of his eyebrow. Then he easily accepts this new information with a single nod and turns his gaze from the abacus back at you, “We don’t have much information concerning it, sadly. It’s a very dangerous and important prison for all the captured Crystal Ponies.”

Trampled Flower blinks at him, “All(!) Crystal Ponies? That can’t be right…”

Mudbrick’s lonely eye shrink at him, “Oh, I’m never not serious, foal. Two hundred prisoners.”

You shake your head in return; that’s impossible.
“Perhaps you can tell me everything you know about Cloudsdale. Your future plans?”
>>
“Of course,” he raises his hoof in a salute, “I can do that. Cloudsdale is currently hosting approximately three hundred ponies. With the current prisoners we have, that leaves about eighty regular soldiers, forty elite “Wonderbolts” and hundred and ten militia soldiers. Everyone else is simple working citizen. Numbers can wary in small numbers and differences but that’s all the information Royal Legate has gathered.”

“What about us?”

“Twenty “Crystal Golems” and one hundred and twenty regular soldiers. We are currently expecting additional supplies and reinforcements from both the Manehattan and the Crystal Empire. Soon…”

“They are in clear advantage with their floating city…”

Mudbrick shakes his head in a negative, “If the Royal Enchanter and his helpers manage to create the “Crown Pillar” we’ll be able to attack Cloudsdale from the dead center of it. Either that or they’ll be forced to approach us from above in order to stop us, which is going to work for our advantage, just as well.”

“What about our defenses?”

“The hills and the “Crown Pillars” created make it hard for them to approach us from the sky. There’s also His Majesty’s “Fulgurite Pillar”. It is going to stop all their unexpected lightning attempts.”

“What’s this “Fulgurite Pillar”?”

“It’s a crystal construction that is able to somehow draw their lightning flashes; perhaps magic as well.”

>What now?
>>
>>27358723
These are rather small numbers for a regular warfare, but I'm not the one to question them.

Ask who is the Royal Enchanter now and if we can see him.
>>
Those are quite the small numbers…

“Royal Centurion,” you speak with precision and gravity, “Do you know the name of the current ‘Royal Enchanter’ and, perhaps, if I’m allow to see and talk to him?”

“‘Royal Enchanter’ is his title and known name,” he says baffled. “Give me a two minute limit,” he assures you afterwards. The stallion begins rummaging through the paper piles on top of his war oaken table. It takes him about several seconds to find the missing information blank. He raises his lonely eye at you:

“Ginger Spice is his given name,” he reports you with a salute, “And, of course. Although I want to ask you to not take too much of his time as it’s already limited. The sooner he finishes the pillars, the better.”

“Of course,” you nod, “I understand.”

“I’d like to guide you to his tent but I am indeed busy,” he says truthfully.

“That’s alright,” Scarab Amber smiles, “Heroes never take the wrong roads!”

Mudbrick nods immediately, “Of course. We are here to be victorious. His tent should be on the north side of the camp, just under the ‘Crown Pillars’ we currently have. It is very difficult to miss.”

You sentence a royal salute of your own, not to be too impolite towards who appears to be an old veteran. With a swift, clean motion you open the flaps of your tent and, once Scarab Amber and Trampled Flower are outside, you follow them.
>>
Several of the ponies passing by notice you immediately. They lower their head as low as they can as they burry their eyes into the ground. They are scared, and rightfully so.

Ginger Spice; is this is going to be one curse of a meeting or what?

You approach three stallion figures; all of them are wearing thick, heavy robes and hoods. They are surrounding one of the two tall, ebon pillars present before you. They have flasks and some kind of magical instruments in their hooves. They are silently discussing something in-between themselves.

“Is the Royal Enchanter here?” you ask them straight. They immediately look at you.

“Did it just… speak?” one of them asks the others.

“That shouldn’t be the case,” the other says.

“Safe the safe phrase, the safe phrase,” the third says.

“The King’s word is as follows: stumble and fall.”

The dark magic inside you refuses to react to their pathetic signal.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27359361
Repeat the question slowly. Try your best to not sound dark and menacing, and if QM allows, succeed.
>>
>>27359449
Heh. This' ll freak 'em out.
>>
All of them are watching at you with a sick anticipation. They fall into cold sweat when you do not fall over. You take a silent step forward and, trying your hardest not to sound as menacing as you are, you repeat:

“Is the Royal Enchanter he-“

“It didn’t work!” one of them screams in shock. He swiftly backs down several steps.

“That shouldn’t be the case,” the second one repeat, “W-what’s going on? Is the King’s dark-“

“That doesn’t matter; call Ginger Spice! Call him quickly!” he shouts.

The three of them ignore your two foal companions entirely. In their chaotic run away they push and throw each other forward and back. They break into one of the other bigger tents inside Ebon Pont camp. They are tossing and throwing their instruments and vials behind themselves.

Trampled Flower smirks at you:

“You shouldn’t forget you are a giant statue of doom, Aurora. I nearly did…”

After, what feels like an eternity, a tall, old figure is seen leaving the thick veil of his tent. His olive skin and short, grayish mane are intimate to you: Ginger Spice. You… your Crystal Note dislocated his leg one of those old times.

In your regret, you do not remember much of that exact event. He’s not so different from the last time you have seen him, that is, two years ago. Once he approaches you closer with a weak stumble, you notice several crimson shards all over his old, exposed body. Both of his eyes are now completely crystallized.

He’s blind.

“Talkingh “Crystal Golemh?”” he asks; his lips are dry. He’s not even looking at you directly.

>What do you say?
>>
>>27359874
"I am Aurora Flare". I think that's the most neutral way of introducing ourselves. Let's mention we remember him, ask about his injuries. Do they come from Dragon Blood?
>>
File: CS Ginger Spice.png (43 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
CS Ginger Spice.png
43 KB, 720x539
Oh boy, page ten...

“I am Aurora Flare,” you say.

Ginder Spice slowly raises his head in follow of your voice. His ears, partly crystallized, stir from his lazy gesture. The “Royal Enchanter” blindly stares you down. With an awkward, heavy pause he looks away from you. With a brooded and bored expression he says, “I do noth remember such a golemh.”

Trampled Flower looks at you with obvious confusion; he’s completely at loss of how to deal with this situation. You mentally prepare the dark magic inside your throat for a warmer, more honest and welcoming expression. You know it can do it, barely. Ginger Spice is one of the few ponies you know.

“Do you remember me?” you ask him with a mellow, albeit hollow, voice.

“Aurorah,” he mutters, “Aurora… Ah, the ‘Royal Apprentice’? Secondh, didn’t you die?”

“A lot have happened,” you mentally chuckle in response, “You don’t sound surprised.”

You spot the trio of his apprentices, maybe co-workers (who knows) hiding behind the tent. They are observing the situation from a proper, safe distance. You raise them your crystal hoof in a wave and they, with obvious fear, duck back into their cover. Scarab Amber releases an honest chuckle at their reaction.
>>
“Foalsh, here?” he asks you immediately. He’s more surprised by them than you.

“Yeah,” you say, “They are with me.”

“Of course, that does sound like youh… Is that dangeroush Note with you as well?” he flinches visibly.

You shake your head in negative until you realize he’s unable to see you. With a mental slap you raise your voice and say, “No, it’s not with me Ginger Spice. Is… your leg alright? You don’t look so well with all those… crystal formations over you.”

The olive hued pony appears to be insulted. He raises his heavy, tired hoof to rub under his socket eyes and iron his heavy robes. He takes his time with this act until he continues with an answer, “Your voiceh is even worse, ‘Apprentice’. Yes, just like anyh other ponyh who deals with the Dragon’s Blood, I took my share of the consequences in order to research it wholly, properly... completely” He looks away for a moment.

>What do you do next?
>>
>>27361142
I'm sorry for what happend to you Ginger. But... I'm willing to bet I could further your research. I was "killed" by the Dragon's Blood but I somehow returned, for better or worse.

Contine on to tell him about our condition.
>>
>>27361142
the vizier's brother gave me something before I was fully crystallize, I think it retain some of my organ from turning into crystal.
>>
>>27361779
But it did turn to crystal.
>>
“I-I’m sorry for what happened to you, Ginger.”

His expression is surprisingly empty and inadequate. He simply raises his shoulders in a shrug and turns his back at you, “I don’t need pityh. Everythingh I did was for the research aloneh, ‘Apprentice’. Of course, the King’sh orders followed as wellh but…” The old pony knocks his head, refusing to finish his sentence.

“Maybe I can help you with your research. I was killed by “Dragon’s Blood” concentrate, or something akin to that. It turned me into a statue but somehow kept my mind alive… Maybe the antitode… And-“

There’s a bright spark inside his crystal sockets. “And the darkh magic that you knowh how to control, of course. Of courseh.” Ginger raises his heavy hoof with a tremble, “Let us geth inside then. You probably already knowh a lot of what’s goingh on but-“

“Is… is there a cure?” you blurt out immediately.

“…Let us geth inside first,” he pauses. He stops before the entrance of his tent and takes a deep, tired breath. He speaks to his comrades with a demanding and tiresome tone. They give you a quick, uncertain look and then return to pick up their instruments and vials. They, then, return back to their pillars.

You, Trampled Flower and Scarab Amber enter the dimly lit tent of the “Royal Enchanter”. In his true fashion, closely resembling his laboratory back at the Crystal Castle, the place is fogged and dark. There are several wanly burning crystal lanterns placed all over the floor and tables. You can spot several bright shards, powders and boiling vapors flowing around you. In Amore’s name, he’s researching everything!

Trampled Flower coughs. Scarab Amber removes her scarf and places it over his muzzle with a strict expression, “You know the dangers, Trampled. A protagonist can’t die from some bizarre poison…”

Ginger Spice stops, turns and places his hoof on your neck. Bad touch.

>What do you do now?
>>
I'll be stopping here for tonight. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>27362026
Do you think the fact that I know how to use dark magic is the reason i'm not a mindless statue.
>>
>>27362026
>Ginger Spice stops, turns and places his hoof on your neck. Bad touch.
Sure he has reason for it. He doesn't seem that type. Also he's blind.
>>
Bump for vizier locked in a public use stockade
>>
>>27362923
I don't think she can help it.
>>
>>27364978
Heh, that's probably true.
>>
>>27365997
I think that's cute.
>>
Bump for pouring some molten gold into Vizier's throat.
>>
>>27366695
Me too. Even as stone she's prudish. Makes her seem relatable and human (equine?). Like she's still that same mare before she was crystal'd.
>>
Bamp.
>>
Name me a single thing
Vizier did wrong.
>>
Your mind is quick to react and your body is quick to conformably follow your command: a step back.

Ginger Spice doesn’t respond, at first. He slowly wobbles his hoof in the empty air until he finally realizes you are no longer standing before him. Without a single emotion, the olden stallion lowers his hoof and turns around himself. With a gentle, lazy stroll he approaches one of the several desks and leans on it.

“Gloriously amazing,” Amber exclaims all of a sudden. Her voice breaks through your awkward silence. The young filly approaches one of the tables and picks up a sparkling vial into her hooves, “It’s as if I’m watching pony-made conglomerate of northern lights! This tiny tent is hiding the magic of the universe!”

If Ginger Spice could blink, he probably would. The “Royal Enchanter” clears his throat, “I appreciate yourh enthusiasm, youngh one. Sadly, I have more thanh many apprenticesh in my watch.”

“Oh,” she says with an innocent, polite smile, “I was simply giving a deserving praise, mister.”

“Ginger Spice,” you say, trying your best not to interrupt their dialogue, “Do you think the fact that I know how to use dark magic is the reason I am not a mindless statue?”

The old stallion shakes his head at you without a single though. He says, “I did noth get any betterh at magical knowledgeh in those two yearsh. That might be a possibility but once ponies are turnedh into statues either by the King’s powderh or the real “Guardian”, they are usually immediately deadh. You are an anomaly, from what I canh see… If you wanth, I can take a closerh look… touch at you.”

You do not want that. You do not. Your mind says no.
He’ll be exploring all of your body, in and outs… in and outs…

>What do you do or say now?
>>
>>27370354
As much as we hate it we're going to have to bite the bullet and let him touch us. It might be one of the few chances to figure out why we are or how to fix it. Let him know beforehand about any damage to our body.
>>
>>27370398
It is not unusual for me to make long pauses between posts in wait for other anons to respond.I hope you are okay with this. Sorry in advance.
>>
>>27370354
wait who is the "Guardian"?
>>
>>27370398
this
>>
You grip your fears against the surface of reality. You have to do this; this might be your only chance.

“Please be careful,” your hollow voice sprouts. By the Tartarus curses; that came out wrong!

“Of course, do not worry. It might be a bith uncomfortable. I willh have to use some magicalh crystals and potionsh if I am to inspecth you without breaking through your surface. Protectionh, if you will.”

“S-sure.”

“Alrighth then,” he says and lifts his hoof towards an empty table, “Lie downh, apprentice.”

You shake your head, you grit your spirit. You cannot allow your mind to wobble. It’s simple, it’s agitating. You hate being touched by other ponies. You hate it when somepony else breaks into your personal space; they have their damn own. You can feel your inner, dark magic rising with a spark in temper of your thoughts. You know how responsive your body is and you know what might happen if you over-think…

You’ll have to be careful, extra careful. Maybe you should try falling asleep, or think happy thoughts.

“Aurora Flareh?” Ginger Spice breaks you from your silence, “Are you ready to lie downh?”

“Y-yes,” you say with a pathetic, albeit horror-full hiccup. He’s an old, blind stallion who’s helping you, Aurora. With a nod you quietly approach one of the oaken tables present and, in a swift and instant motion, you settle down upon the wooden surface. The table does not break; yours gratitude.

“I willh need somepony to be my eyes duringh all of this,” the enchanter says as he turns towards Flower.

You can see the young colt looking away immediately. He’s feeling quite uncomfortable.

With a huge smirk Scarab Amber pushes her hooves over his shoulders and presents him with the sleeping Oaken Bear cub. She says, “You are right, my dear friend. Don’t say a word; I’ll do what I can.”
>>
“Um… Sure, Amber. I’ll take care of Bear…rington?”

“Bearwalski,” she scolds him, “His name is Bearwalski.”

With that, she approaches the table. It feels as if you are about to be amputated, and it feel scary.

No, don’t think scary…

“So,” you say, your crystal voice sparks some curiosity, “This ‘Guardian’ you mentioned?”

“Whath about ith?”

“Well, what is ith?”

“Oh, wellh, it might be justh a myth settled by the King. Garmr is a powerfulh creature encounteredh by those who venturedh into the ‘Dread Layer’. His breath created the first immobile crystal golems. If it is true, then the King made the golem powderh out of his breath, or essence… That is all I heardh.”

>You are scared and uncomfortable. You are trying not to think. What now?
>>
>>27371194
>“Well, what is ith?”
Regret we accidentally mocked him by speaking like him. Then succumb to the memories of the past or dreams of that happy world for a short while.
>>
>>27371194
Just go to your happy place Aurora
>>
>>27371194
Pretend it's your husband touching you. Or maybe Golden Shield
>>
Oh great. In your worry you have managed to accidently mock the weird way he speaks. He, thanfully, doesn’t seem to care or notice. The “Royal Enchanter” picks up several of the vials, flasks and powders off his table. The entire tent is the extension of his body, his entire life. He doesn’t need his eyes in here.

“Alright thenh. I do not knowh if you can feelh it or not but… you shouldn’t. First I…”

“Don’t… tell me,” you exclaim with a forced chuckle, “Let’s talk about it afterwards.”

You attempt to force yourself into the land of pleasant dreams and manageable nightmares. The reality before you is quick to disappear under the veil of darkness of your powerful magic. You relax your mind and concentrate on one, and one thing alone… peace. Who knows, maybe you’ll be able to see a bit more of the husband of yours from your dream reality. His face… you do not even remember his face or name. Was he just a phantom of your imagination? Who knows, you should give it a chance.

It doesn’t work at all. You do not fall asleep; you dark magic is simply at its peak of power and does not require any addition rest and pacification of its volatile nature. Your sight unveils in a knocking shock.

Your mind falls into chaos as you open your “eyes”. You notice Ginger Spice’s hooves sparkling with some kind of powder and acid. That’s not the bad part, no. His hooves are magically going through your stomach.

Your body reacts immediately. Your right leg rises with a powerful swing. It takes all your concentration to stop the mighty buck from happening. Thanks to his blindness Ginger Spice doesn’t react. He doesn’t react to a heavy, skull-crushing presence of your leg just a few inches away from his head… It happened again.

You manage to fleetly lower your leg back onto the table. You mentally sigh.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>27371769
There's information I don't know here. How are we sitting on the table and how or what angle is he reaching into us?

Anywho, ask him how it's going. How does it feel?
>>
>>27371872
I think he want full concentration for what ever he is doing.
>>
>>27371769
Hold back the feeling like you're going to cry.

If she was scared by him touching her she must be freaked the fuck out right now.
>>
>>27371769
Treat it like a trip to the doctor and stop freaking out.
>>
>>27371967
The problem is that our body follows our every though, and she has some kind of problem with personal space. So it's kind of convoluted.
>>
>>27372016
Where did this personal space issue suddenly come from? We had no problem letting the foals ride on our back or sleep with us.
>>
>>27372132
Those were foals. This is a stallion. He's obviously going to rape us or something.
>>
>>27372178
No, there was literally nothing about personal space issues before now. We were also in a relationship with stallion before and those kind of issues would've caused problems.
>>
>>27372253
Maybe cause we got to know and trust him? I dunno, I'm just trying to roll with it.
>>
>>27372320
And how can we get to know and trust somebody if our first response is to bludgeon them to death? We're practically talking about a phobia here so that isn't an exaggeration.
>>
Of all the times you could have had been drained, tired and weak… it’s not right now.

You have to calm down. You have to think of something good. Right. Right… Darkness. Good.

He’s not touching you; let’s put that out of the way first. This is not your body, at least not completely. Your real body is fleshly, your body is warm and you can immediately feel when someone is trying to force themselves into your private space. This crystal body is a problematic shell, nothing else and nothing more.

Is this the first time since you got awaken as a golem that you fall into panic? You don’t like it.

He’s not trying to harm you; he’s trying to help you. Kicking him away is ridiculous; it is.

You have to get rid of those silly, ridiculous thoughts. Your cutie mark is to be the greatest conductor in all of Equestria, a pony, who can control the flow of thousands of musical instruments!

You can control yourself, at least.

“Hey, miss Aurora?” a noble voice of your rescue calls. “Are you alright?”

“She probably is noth,” he says, “But I am almost finishedh. Royal Aurora, wash it? I’m going to tell you exactly what I am doingh right now so that you know. Nodh if you agree to that.”

Why is mind of a pony such a disharmonious mess?! You nod; a dialogue should help.

“She nods as in ‘yes’,” Amber says with an obvious smile.

“I am currently ‘drawing’ the chemical blueprinth of your body into the crushed particlesh of this onyx that I will laterh recreate and we’ll inspect together with the helph of another crystal named ‘Reflective Feldspar’ So far majority of yourh body is ‘Crystallized Flesh’ which is common with all golemsh.”

>What do you ask, say or do in return?

Basically, something very minor turned into a huge mess inside her head because Aurora is trying to keep her mind under control since she knows that every wrong though is going to end up in a potential disaster. Slippery slope.
>>
We didn't have personal space issues when we were getting repairs back at the castle, and he was a complete stranger.
>>
>>27372476
So far I'm just a normal golem of what you had found so far.
>>
>>27373656
>>
File: 1461530126576.jpg (73 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
1461530126576.jpg
73 KB, 680x660
>>27372476
Y'know, aside from maybe golden shield, this is one pony that, if we can know him better, might make good husband material if we ever get back to normal and teach him to be just a bit social, he seems to be fairly good-intended even in such a bad situation Also the fact he doesn't mind being elbow deep in crystal, it's not like our romantic prospects are that great right now... Perhaps our dream husband looked like the normal unscarred version of one of the two without us realizing it? Or some combination of the two? it would certainly be interesting if that were the case.

Let's thank him for what he's doing so far and ask him if there are any harder-to-notice qualities of crystallized flesh, just in case he knows something we wouldn't be able to learn through self-observation alone.
>>
>>27372476
We can ask him if we'd be able to repair our body by "eating" crystals.
>>27375598
>Also the fact he doesn't mind being elbow deep in crystal, it's not like our romantic prospects are that great right now
Kek.
>>
Forcefully, you push the dark veil of your magic in front of your clear vision. You begin to sketch the figures of both Ginger Spice and Scarab Amber in your mind with dried, mental chalk. This way you can simply imagine him standing in front of yourself, not elbows deep inside your crystal flesh. Amore’s sake! Stop!

“So far I’m just your regular golem,” your voice rings.

“Noh, that’s not true,” he mutters. Ginger Spice’s voice is always monotone and always so bored, as if what he’s currently doing to you is yet another day in his regular schedule. “As I said, you’re an anomaly. I’m tryingh to find out how you were able to keep your mentality intact. Crystallized flesh is as goodh as dead.”

“No idea…”

“Wellh, we’ll probably findh out soon enough.”

“I have some damaged parts; do you… think I can repair myself by consuming crystals?”

He goes silent. You stop your urge to lift off the veil and check the situation first-hoof.

“Yourh body is still just a crystal, more thanh likely it won’t regenerate itselfh. You need a hoof and special components to mold different crystal structures together with another; it seems somepony have already tried.”

“Yes,” you say, “It was the sculptor inside the Crystal Castle.”
>>
“No wonderh,” Ginger Spice mutters, “A job done but in crude, absolutely crude, fashionh. I am not knowledgeable of magic but, perhapsh, there’s a spell that can make the melting process natural. Replicate the natural order of the universe, so to speak. Then you won’t need special anorganic components and reactions to repair your body with any crystalh you have at hoof.”

“Does… my flesh has any special hard-to-notice qualities?”

“It’s what happensh to the body when it comesh in regular and close contact with the ‘Dragon’s Blood’. Usually it takes about several weeks of a body belonging to a crystal pony to start to crystallize. Garmr’s Powder, King’s inventionh, makes the process instant. I’m unsure of how it works as I couldn’t research it.”

>What do you do now?

>>27372558
I can assure you that we did, albeit smaller. Current events are happening because Aurora "opened" her eyes when Ginger Spice was pushing his hooves into her chest.
>>
>>27376257
Lets inform him that when we use our dark magic we become tired.
>>
>>27376851
Other than this I say we let him finish his work.
>>
>>27375598
You want to date an old stallion?
>>
>>27377760
>>
>>27377189
Pretty desperate, innit?
>>
>>27378448
What if he's impotent? Bad virginity plan, mate.
>>
“I’ve noticed that after I used my dark magic, I get tired.”

“That wouldh make sense,” he says, “You are able to move yourh sculpture of a body because of the dark, theurgical energy inside you. You have a limited amounth of it. If you wanth to use it you will have to give something else in returnh; first lawh of alchemy. That is why you are tiredh. That ish my theory, although.”

“I figured.”

“First law of alchemy?” Amber exclaims above you, “Are there more?”

“There are thirty three rulesh yet, most young alchemists nowadays only know the essentialh three,” he answers flatly. You can hear him sigh; he’s close, oh so close to you. “Nowh then, filly-“

“Yes!”

“I needh to keep my hooves on her body without breakingh the contact; tell me if I get too farh.”

You can only imagine Scarab Amber responding with a faithful nod. ‘Without breaking the contact’? What is with him and his choice of words? You are in utter joy about your current lack of quintessential body parts such as your cheeks or blood. The last thing you’d want to do in this situation is to vividly blush.

“Ginger Spice,” you voice is mellow. The noise of you golem grind weakens. “Thank you.”

“This is importanth for my research as well,” he answers in a monotone, “Yourh welcome. We are done.”

You hear Ginger Spice taking several echoing steps away from you, further into the tent. You allow yourself to take a look around. Scarab Amber greets you with the biggest smile you have ever seen. She says, “Can’t believe you didn’t feel a thing! It was as if I was watching a bizarre, twisted dream unfold! You are okay?”

>What now?
>>
>>27380558
Inspect self and hop off table. I feel fine Amber.
>>
>>27380558
>>27380729
This, basically.
>>
You are swift to take a look over self. To your delighted relief, you do not spot a gaping hole inside your chest; or in any other place for that matter. In fact, you are missing any kind of marks or scratches; magic.
You are happy to forget this surgical operation ever happened.

“I feel fine, Amber,” you say as you hop off the table. It follows your weight and practically crashes into the ground a few inches away from you and Amber. Ginger Spice slowly turns his head towards your direction.

“What’s happening overh there?” he asks. His voice is lacking any kind of excitement or interest.

“Um,” you stop in the middle of an awkward pause. You do not know what to say.

“Nevermind,” he says soon after. It seems that he has the attention of a goldfish. You are unable to comprehend what exactly his, surprisingly swift, hooves are doing. He somehow removes the particles off his ill decorated horseshoes and, with a twist of the boiling liquid, pours them inside what you can only assume is the mineral called “Feldspar”. The crystal mineral has a pinkish color to it, it is also transparent.

“Now thenh, filly. Tell me whath happens to the “Transparent Feldspar” once the reaction startsh.”

Scarab Amber simply replies with an exciting “yes”. The three of you, well, two, keep you utmost attention upon the medium-sized crystal. In a minute or two it slowly begins to change its color and inside pattern.

Scarab Amber, like the filly she is, describes everything in incredible detail. In total, the “Feldspar” changed its form and color approximately six times. Some forms managed to sustain and remain for a minute or two while the others changed in the matter of seconds. In the end, the crystal returned to its original form.
>>
Ginger Spice has not said a single word since. Amber finished her last description with pride in her eyes.

“That’s badh,” his meek voice cuts through his own silence, “Incredible, but badh. Royal Aurora, I do not know howh but you… All of your most important organs, such as your hearth and brainh, are now Dragon’s Blood crystal formations. You are carryingh the most dangerous and virulent crystal known to ponykind inside of yourh body. It’s strange because everythingh else in your body is crystallized flesh, but not this…”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>27381376
So what does that mean? Am I... volatile?
>>
Sorry guys that's all for today. Tired as all hell.
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>27381376
So apparently we got such a high concentration of dragon's blood that our internals became pure forms instead of merely crystallized, but is it solid or what?
>>
>>27384351
I guess it's solid, Vince always marks Dragon Blood as such. Just look for the body composition chart or whatever that was, it says [Crystal].

We didn't get all that many answers, but hey, I guess it's better than nothing. We should thank Spice for his effort and say something nice about how Amber was helpful. Then I don't know really. Maybe we could hang out with Ginger, observe his work with the Pillars or whatsit'sname. It could be useful.
>>
So, um, are we slowly poisoning and killing amber and flower since they travel next to us? Or did I miss something?
>>
>>27385336
I think it's more like our crystal body is containing our vital organs that has become dragon blood, so it's not seeping out of our body.
>>
>>27386332
>>
>>27385492
That would be extremely sad.
>>
Bump for starting a happy life with Vizier.
>>
>>27388251
Not really bumping, but kill yourself.
>>
Who's worse, Sombra or Fair Trade?
>>
You are uncertain. “What does it mean?” you ask him straight, “Am I…volatile?”

“Volatile,” he repeats after you. He pauses to think for a brief moment before shaking his head, “You are noth in that potentialh. While, since it’s practically pure Dragon’s Bloodh you have inside of you, the crystal hash influence on its surroundingsh, the amount is somethingh that will take months to see results of.”

It is still causing damage to those around you. You hear the loud voice of your instincts; you do not want to harm the foal, despite how slow it is. You will need to find a way to protect them, somehow. Anyhow.

“You did a good job,” you speak up towards Amber as you awake from your horror-full trance. “Thank you,” with a grinding sound, you turn your head towards Ginger Spice, “For your effo-“

He cuts you in the middle of your sentence. Like a teacher who was listening to his student giving a wrong answer, he mains your ‘thank you’ with a bored expression. He says, “I’m not finishedh yet, Aurora. There are some thingsh I’d like to mentionh and discuss in additionh to your strange form. Alright?”

You nod; he does not respond. After a few seconds, Amber informs him of your gesture. Crap, right…

“I do not know if your forgoth,” he says, “But you askedh me about a cure.” Ginger Spice slowly approaches one of the many alchemical sets on his table and picks up an empty vial, “And I must say that yes, there is a way to turn crystallizedh flesh back into the real one. But…”

Of course, you cannot run away from the obvious, dreadful “but”.

“…But?” you force yourself to ask him. You had to know.
>>
Ginger Spice raises his hoof towards one of the crystals on his muzzle. He begins to scratch it; he’s thinking of a proper way to say it. Then, he cleans his throat and, with a powerful and sudden turn, he blindly peers towards you, “The cells and tissues remain dead. They are deadh, foreverh. The crystallized eye will neverh see, the crystallized ear will neverh hear and the crystallized leg willh never be able to take another steph.”

>What do you do now?

>>27388577
Me .
>>
>>27389036
So the cure will basically kill us. Great. Fucking awesome.
>It is still causing damage to those around you.
These are Ginger's words or Aurora's fears? If latter is the case, ask for clarification, then panic.
>>
>>27389036
Take a minute to digest that information. That's it. We'll never be normal again. We'll never be able to return to a normal life or have children or anything. Ask him about the Dragon's Blood, what is it's influence?
>>
>>27389036
If I wanted to be cured, I would die in the posses.
That just great
>>
There is no cure; this is no cure! It’s reality, bitter and painful reality. The curse will literally kill you; you are almost entirely made out of this cursed crystallized flesh. There’s no way around it, after taking the antidote your body will be nothing more than mellow lump of flesh. There has to be another way.

“There has to be another way,” you repeat out loud.

Ginger Spice is not touched by the tremble of your voice. He puts the empty vial and sighs afterwards, “This is the only cure so farh, Aurora. Perhaps there’s magic, perhapsh. Perhaps, if given enough time and resources I, or somepony else, mighth discover another, better cure eventually. Until then, that’s ith.”

“I need to know,” you really wish you could gulp down your fears, “Am I a hazard to those around me?”

He nods. By the curses of Tartarus itself, he nods. You can practically imagine your crystal heart cracking at every single one of his words. He says, “It’s still the most potenth crystal. Eventually, ponies around you will beginh to crystallize, slowly but surely. It might take a month, maybe two. But it will happenh.”

Your mind is unable to form a coherent though, it’s in disharmonious mess. The noises around you fall into a cacophony. You lose the trends of your powerful magic. There’s only one enormous tide before your eyes. It is the tide of tangibility, the tide of your future that is about to crash and shatter against the pierce.

Scarab Amber is not saying anything either. You can only assume she is baffled and scared.

“That’s only the crystallized flesh,” Ginger Spice carries one without your acknowledgment and permission, “Your… Dragon’s Blood internal organs, this is the first time I hear of such a thing. Because of this, I do not thinkh a cure exisths. But since you were able to keep your mind, perhaps the cells are simply frozen still?”

>What will you do now?
>>
>>27389342
>I have no tears yet I must cry

How can I protect the ponies close to me? How far away must they be?
>>
Let's not take the antidote.
>>
>>27389342
Man, fuck that antidote, they'll invent something better or we will do it ourselves, but...

If we really are a danger to those around us, if we are the force slowly turning them into the statues in our own image, what should we do? Is there any way to secure our kids that's not leaving them?
>>
You attempt to stutter but your mind ignores your command. Your voice is simple, it is easygoing and calm. You do not want that to be the case but it does not listen. You sound as if you don’t care but you do!

“How can I protect the ponies close to me? How far should they be?” you ask. Your magic is in disarray.

Ginger Spice looks away from you, “As longh as they are able to see you, the distance ish unsafe.”

“Aurora,” Scarab Amber winces, “Reassure your worries, he said it is not as dangerous as you though.”

“It’s still harmful! Harmful to you!” your voice rings towards her, “You can’t heal it!”

“I know. My father has worked in the mines until he lost his ability to experience the world around.”

You pause; you are unable to correct yourself now. That is right; so many slaves are now suffering the consequences of Sombra’s orders. Just like you, they will be unable to see, hear or maybe even speak.

“Is there really no way to protect yourself from the influence of the Dragon’s Blood?” you plead.

“No,” Ginger Spice answers flatly, “There are none. I was attemptingh to create a vaccine few months ago. I wash working the Dragon’s Blood crystalh inside the Crystal Mines personally but, since the mines’ collapse, I was unable to continue my fruitless research. If you can findh me the crystalsh or maybe, the fabled “Garmr’s Powder” itself, then… I’m not saying anything will come out of it, but maybe it willh.”

“Do not worry,” Scarab Amber approaches you, “Heroes do not succumb to such weak ends!”

“On that note,” the Royal Enchanter mutters, “I have another subjecth to touch. Some of your flesh is badly damagedh. I can fix it with useful crystals of my ownh. I might also replace Petroglyph’s useless ones?"

Before you can give his question a though, you notice something. Trampled Flower is nowhere to be seen.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>27390076
we can hold off the repairs for later, we got to find Trample
>>
>>27390076
Ask where Tramp is. Tell Ginger we'll gladly take the repairs after we make sure Tramp is ok.
>>
Pausing for today.
>>
>>27390076
Could a sample of our dragon's blood blood allow him to continue his research?
>>
>>27390412
Will you give him your heart?
>>
Bump for breaking the Vizier's legs.
>>
>>27392375
>>
>>27390076
>we're basically a zyklon-b pony but crystal instead of gas, dangerous to anyone around us

"Virgin harder" as a name in the archives is very fitting. I'd say "get ye filly and look for Tramp", but now I'm not too sure about touching poners.

>>27390412
>>27390233
Also, these.
>>
Reminder that this is all Vizier's fault.
>>
>>27395084
>>
Vizier did 9/11.
>>
>>27396893
The Vizier was Hitler all along.
>>
I want fan art of Vizier.
>>
“Repairs can wait; I have to find my colt first.”

“Of course, those crystalsh are not planningh to run away any time soonh,” he speaks in monotone.

“It is possible for me alone to check on and find our lost friend,” Scarab Amber exclaims.

“No-no,” you insist; no need for rhyme or reason here. “If he got in trouble, I need to be there. Ginger Spice, I’m thankful for the offer and will return once I’m sure he’s safe. I can provide a sample, maybe.”

You notice one of his ears trembling in response to your finishing suggestion; it’s quite clear that he is curious and interested. He simply nods at you. Amber is already waiting for you at the tent’s entrance. You do not waste any time stalling. You are quick to follow in Amber’s steps. She lifts the heavy flaps with a surprising ease; she’s packing quite the strength behind that small body of hers.

Once she feels your gaze on herself, she says, “He was like a vanishing shadow under the blazing sun, Aurora. It is in my assumption that he simply did not want to see what the Grand Enchanter was doing to you and that precious, fragile crystal body of yours. I ask you to forgive him.”

You shake your head in response, “I can understand him perfectly well; as long as he is alright.”

“Flower is cunning and smart,” she says with a smile, “He won’t just get in tro-agh!” She clumsily tramples over the lingering flaps of the tent. As soon as both of her legs entangle into the faux web, she immediately starts falling towards the ground. You are here to catch her and safe the tent from collapsing, thankfully.

“Careful there.”

“My most honorable gratitude,” she says with a blueblood gesture and a bright smile.
>>
Suddenly, there’s a loud, echoing thunderstorm outside. The moment you leave the shadow of the tent you can see a bright, small and single bolt of lightning striking, what appears to be, Mudbrick’s tent. Most of the soldiers and ponies outside are swiftly drawn towards it. There’s a panic, albeit a small one.

Trampled Flower is not amongst them.

>What now?
>>
>>27397971
Assume it's a pegasi attack, try to stay covered, focus on Amber's safety since she's closer. Look for Tramp and don't panic.
>>
>>27397971
What in the world could that colt have gotten into? Let's make our way to Brick's tent.
>>
>>27397971
how did no one notice the lighting cloud above Mudbrick tent, like did anyone didn't look up
>>
“It is the wrath of the alicorn gods,” Amber exclaims as she raises her hoof to her forehead.

You mentally roll your eyes. You gently take Scarab Amber under your “wing”. You are trying to avoid joining the panic as your eyes are darting in every single direction in search of Trampled Flower. To your gratitude, the lightning strike is not an outright attack. There’s a shadow hovering above you, one that many of the soldiers inside the Ebon Point immediately notice and point their hooves at: a Pegasus pony.

As you look into the sky you notice something strange; there are no thunderclouds present. Excluding the small, circle-like cloud formations that are corrupted above the “crown pillars”, the sky is clear. The lonely Pegasus pony does not stay for long either. She stares you down and then turns back towards Cloudsdale.

With Amber by your side you make your way towards Mudbrick’s, and Golden Shield’s, tent. It takes you a short time to pass through the crowded gathering. It doesn’t take long for everypony around to spot you; they are not risking a potential, hostile encounter with a sculpture of death that they presume golems are.

The lighting has struck before the very entrance of the tent; the hit was straight and sharp. In its wake there lays a message engraved upon the ground by the might of electricity and fire. Mudbrick is standing before the message with unfaltering, serious stand. His lonely, emerald eye is inspecting it with caution.

>”The meeting will commence under the “Rainbow Cloud” in an hour.”
>”Two ponies from each side. Do not try anything funny. We know.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>27398437
Well that's settled but... where the fuck did Tramp go? Did that bat bitch take him?
>>
>>27398495
He might went after Bearwalski when it saw the lighting cloud.
>>27398437
Look like I'll be coming along with you to this meeting.
>>
>>27398547
Nah, it'll be us and Amber.
>>
Mudbrick crosses his eye with yours. You both understand the dilemma of this message. He nods.

“Both me and the “Royal Legate” have failed the previous discussion. If you want me to accompany you, I shall but else, I leave it to you to pick the right pony. Even though that is settled, I am worried.

“Why are thou worried?” Amber asks him in your saddle.

Mudbrick picks up a pocket watch under his camouflage clothes. His glare darts under to check the time. With a serious, deadpan expression he says, “The message was delivered twenty three minutes ago. It took them less than ten minutes to respond. Our “Royal Agent” hasn’t returned. She might be having troubles.”

“Maybe,” you are disinterested, “Where is this “Rainbow Cloud” exactly anyway?”

Mudbrick pushes his hoof through his thick, long beard. He says, “There are three of them, they connect the “Rainbow Network”. I can only assume that this meeting will happen under the nearest one to us.” He pauses and allows the silence to linger until he adds, “It is their territory. It might turn sour.”

>What will you do now?
>>
>>27398787
Or maybe your "Agent" has double crossed us. Either way, I will take Amber. Could you please spare a pony or two to try and find the colt that was with me? I cannot find him.

Let's go to be repaired and head off.
>>
>>27398787
I'm worried that the "agent" might do something stuiped during the meeting, So keep an eye out for her if she does.
>>
Pausing for today.
>>
>>27398915
We should try to bring both Flower and Amber. We aren't exactly a pony after all and it'd throw them off balance.
>>
>>27399116
But can we be repaired, find Tramp, and be there withing the hour?
>>
>>27399124
We don't really have much damage that needs to be repaired and we'll be trying to handle things peacefully. Also we can get the ponies of the camp to help us search so we should find him with plenty of time to spare.
>>
>>27399116
Do you really want to risk it?
>>
>>27399116
are you saying that golems aren't pony too. You are rude to the dead ponies that are golems now.
>>
>>27399334
>after taking the antidote your body will be nothing more than mellow lump of flesh.
Not sounding like much of a pony right now.
>>
>>27399158
No. We are being repaired. This may be one of our only chances to be fixed.
>>
>>27399165
Yes.
>>
Hasty bump.
>>
Sorry guys, I've tried to make an update right now but I'm running late for work. Next update will take some time. For revision, tomorrow and later there will be, hopefully longer sessions.
>>
Bump for Vizier being anally annihilated by our big futa crystal cock.
>>
>>27402948
Just this once I won't complain about your shit taste. Vizier deserves it.
>>
Vizier hate is non-deserving.
>>
>>27402948
Bump for strapping her under us to be our cock-sleeve
>>
>>27403683
>>
>>27402951
I'm not actually big on futa, I just want Vizier to suffer.
>>
>>27404867
You should try. We have the means.
>>
“Maybe your “Agent” double-crossed us, keep an eye on her if she returns,” you tell him straight.

“She has her reasons but she wouldn’t,” he informs you. With that, Mudbrick takes a long, deep breath. He turns towards the gathered crowd and, with all his might, he yells, “Why are you all standing around?! How did the enemy soldier managed to pass our patrols unnoticed? Those who are ignoring their duties will be pushed upon the front lines in case of an immediate attack! Now, return to your previous positions asap!”

It doesn’t matter who it was, a golem or a loyal traitor of Equestria, all of them obediently dissociate under his order. In less than a minute only you, Scarab Amber and Mudbrick remain standing near his tent.

“I don’t have time to waste. Remember the second foal I was with? Can you spare a stallion or two to look for him? He should be around, hopefully. I’ll be waiting for him inside “Enchanter’s” tent.”

Mudbrick doesn’t ask questions. With understanding nod he raises his hoof in a salute, “Affirmative!”

With a courteous, thankful nod you turn around to face Amber. She bows as well, as if in follow up to your gesture. It doesn’t take long for the two of you to return back to the tent. Of course, Spice’s students are there. They exchange nervous glances amongst each other and they back down as soon as you approach.

“Our gratitude,” Scarab Amber, a filly half their size, tells them. They look at you, gulp and nod back.

This time, you make sure that the entrance is danger-free. You raise the flaps as high as you can in order to make it impossible for Amber to stumble, fall and take the whole tent with her.
>>
In the blue, dim light of his crystal lanterns Ginger Spice remains standing still. He’s twisting and turning one of the many crystals on his table. If he was able to notice your approach, he doesn’t show it.

“We are here, in all our bright and glorious spirits1” Scarab Amber exclaims as soon as you enter.

“I was preparingh for your return.”

“I’m ready,” you tell him with an awkward pause, “To get repaired, that is.”

“Of course, you canh remain standingh if you want,” he says in a monotone.

Scarab Amber approaches his table in an easygoing, careless trot. This time, you are slow to follow. Ginger Spice raises his hoof towards the crystals upon the table. Well, crystals, it’s hard to call them that; they resemble broken and unneeded shards more than pyre, cleansed minerals that they are supposed to be.

“As I saidh before,” he says, “Replacing Petroglyph’s useless additionsh will be better for you. As well as thath, I can repairh the little damage thath you have with one of those three crystals. I leave ith up to you to decide.”

“Is there any difference?”

“More or lessh,” he sounds bored, “Firsth is Guanine Fluorite, it is a very unique mineralh in a sense that it can take physical properties of other crystals it comesh in contact with, as longh as it remains in contacht with it for twelve hours. We can use it to replace allh the broken crystallized flesh with newh one. The secondh one is Sombra’s Fulgurite. Lightningh strikes and offensive magicsh will be redirectedh towards it. The lasth one is Lightningh Quartz. When pushed against a solid it generates an electric currenth.”

>Body Composition:
[Crystal]54% Crystallized Flesh
[Crystal]35% Dragon’s Blood
[Crystal]02% Pallid Frost
[Crystal]01% Steel Clay
[Damage]02% Crystalline Debris
[Magic]06% Alicorn ‘Dark’ Magic

>Let's take some time to think. What will it be?
>>
>>27406005
We'll take the first one. Want to keep our body as normal as possible.
>>
>>27406005
These crystle all has their ups and down, the first one is a regen just for us, but we can't get it destroy for 12H and we are going to a war zone for a meeting. The second one make us a lightning rod for offensive spells and lightning keeping away from other ponies around us, the down side is that the spell can do damage to us and may exposed the dragon's blood. Last one give us a electric shield as long we has it touch something solid and can hurt who ever touch it by mistake. I'm saying go for regen crystal so we don't have to worry about taking little damage
>>
>>27344969
>>
have a good night.
>>
>>27406063
>>27406118
It'll still get damaged anyway.
>>
Third for regen crystal. Don't get too fancy, Aurora.
>>
>>27408208
>>
>>27410811
>>
>>27411511
>>
I am sorry for the recent lack of updates. I have been having trouble with my computer as well as not finding enough time to write a proper update. Believe it or not, it takes a long while to write one of those down. I hate myself for chosing this type of writing style sometimes.
>>
“The regenerative crystal sounds the best,” you decide with a bit of a though, “There might be no other chance to return my body to its proper, regular form besides now. I do not need the fancy stuff.”

“So be ith,” Ginger Spice responds dryly. With a weak push, he tosses several crystals off the table.

Your lack of gulping saliva is regrettable. You have to mentally prepare yourself for yet another embarrassing situation. Ginger Spice is about to fix your body, and it sounds more lewd than it should. Like a stoic mare, you push your body forward. You calm down with the help of your soothing, black magic.

Ginger Spice picks up the transparent, olive color reflecting crystal into his hooves. Amore’s Guidance…

… … …

You counted every minute, every second of his operation. It takes him thirty long, painful minutes.

“It ish done,” he informs you, pushing through the awkward pause made.
>>
You lift off the shadow veil off your eyes and your gaze immediately falls upon your new crystal-family addition. It is a transparent crystal, it is obvious. There’s nothing magical about it looking from the outside. Guanine Fluorite, a name impossible to remember, is placed along the way of your broken forward legs.

“Like a mirror, it is impossible to spot!” Amber exclaims with a smile. She’s right, it reflects your flesh.

“You canh always place anotherh crystal on your fluorite in case you wanth it to take another shape,” Ginger Spice pauses. You can see him already working with several powders and vials on top of his table. After a climbing second, he adds, “Justh remember, it takes twelve hoursh. Do not get it damagedh in any way.”

“I get that,” you tell him straight with a mental roll of your eyes. You add then, “Thank you.”

“It seemsh you two are in a hurry,” he says, “Bringh the Legate backh safely. And tell me more about yourself laterh.”

“Um,” you stumble, “Y-yeah, I’ll be sure to do that; until later, Ginger Spice.”

“I am in hope you will be enjoying your spare, care-free time enchanter!” exclaims Scarab Amber.

He offers you the most simplistic nod you have ever seen. Even if you wish to stay, which you don’t, you have some things to take care of first. The moment you exit the tent of the “Royal Enchanter”, you immediately stumble upon Trampled Flower. The colt is holding Bearwalski in a tight, quite tight, grip. He has several cut marks, rends and leaves all over his body. He responds with an empathic raise of his head.

“Flower! We’ve been looking all around the place for you!” Amber yells out loud.

“The cub got scared of the lightning,” he mutters, “I’ve heard what happened next, don’t worry.”

“You always go out all by yourself,” she dramatically exclaims.

“I had some things to take care of,” he turns towards you now. He doesn’t want to talk, it seems.

>What now?
>>
>Body Composition:
[Crystal]54% Crystallized Flesh
[Crystal]35% Dragon’s Blood
[Crystal]05% Guanine Fluorite [12 Hours Remaining]
[Magic]06% Alicorn ‘Dark’ Magic
>>
>>27413629
We'll press what he got up to later. For now tell him we have to hurry to the meeting.
>>
“Then you know that we have less than half an hour for the meeting?” you ask him.

Flower responses with an uncertain nod. He is quick to act and thus, as soon as he can, he returns Bearwalski back on top of Amber’s back. It seems he doesn’t like taking care of wild, natural spirits. Nopony will blame him for this. On other hoof, Scarab Amber is delighted to meet her animal friend again.

“They have mentioned two ponies,” Trampled tells you, “I don’t think all three of us…”

“We’re going together; I do not count myself as a pony anyway.”

“I don’t think that will work,” his eyes drop towards the ground; “They are not stupid.”

“Don’t be such a pessimist, Flower,” Amber grunts strictly, “We are foals. That’s half of a pony!”

Trampled Flower grumbles under his breath. He does not follow with any particular response.

… … …

You’ve insisted against Mudbrick’s suggestion to send additional help. You do not want to seem hostile or aggressive, despite every possible thing Golden Shield and the new Centurion have attempted in their past. This is going to be a peaceful, productive talk. You are certain that they adhere to your reason and logic.

The flat meadows you trot through are empty. There’s not a single soul asides from your target-free group. It doesn’t take you a long time to spot the obvious landmark of a massive, white cloud hovering above you. There are two rainbows glittering in the heat of the sun. They are expanding into far, opposite directions.

It is…

“How beauteous,” Amber exclaims with her mouth agape, “This is truly a wonder of nature!”

“Pegasus created ‘nature’,” Flower says with uncertainty. His eyes are set upon the cloud formation.
>>
It doesn’t take you long to spot obvious, black figures of ponies hiding beneath the thick canopy of clouds. They are simply observing the three of you. They are watching and waiting in patience. In the shadow of their “Rainbow Cloud” lies a singular, cloud table. There are two make-shift wooden stools around it.

You can spot two black figures standing in wait. One of the figures is huge; he is much bigger than you.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>27414233
Proceed cautiously, let the kids talk. Even if it does sound strange, I want to see their reaction. It might be a bit better than response we, a walking construct of death and suffering, could cause. Maybe Scarab could introduce us?
>>
>>27414233
their not going to be pleas that mud sent two kid with a golem to the meeting, lets keep an eye out for those in the clouds.
>>
>>27414308
I suspect they know what's up but I too want the kids to speak first. We'll either follow up on what they have to say or correct them. So let the kids sit in the chairs and stand in the middle.
>>
The moment you enter the shadow of the “Rainbow Cloud”, the ground begins to evaporate. Dust vapors are quick to cover the entire circle around you, your companions and your political rivals. Trampled Flower swiftly turns to look towards you; he’s awaiting a gesture to act on. You nod towards one of the stools.

You raise your head upon the cloud high above. You’ll keep a close eye on the ponies stationed up there.

“What’s the meaning of this?” an immediate voice follows before they can even act.

“Ah, salutations,” Scarab Amber is quick to jump into the dialogue. “My name is Scarab Amber and here is my dear and beloved friend, Trampled Flower. We are representing-“

“Silence!” The mare, an obvious leader in charge, shouts. She slams her hooves against the cloud table. Her mane, like a wild fire, elevates above her head after the impact. Her mane is as bright and vivid as any forest fire. She has deep, chocolate eyes burning with a sense of pride, remorse and insult. She’s wearing a thick, probably armor heavy, flight jacket with several ribbons and medals decorating the neck of it. She follows: “Instead of two leaders they send me a filly, a foal and a golem!? Explain yourself immediately.”

Trampled Flower winces back in response but remains still. Scarab Amber points her hoof towards the mare, “We are the representatives of the Crystal Empire. Treat us as such-“

“Have they lost all their forsaken senses after their only proper leader got captured?”

>What now?
>>
>>27414829
Calmly and politely greet her. Don't try to make your voice sound more pony this time, and I'm sure she will be surprised by a talking golem. Assure her Scarab is right. No pony should provoke us, unless they try to harm the kids.
>>
>>27414829
Take note of the second pony at the table.
>>
>>27414829
the last time the leaders were here from I herd it ended with everyone at each other throat.
>>
>>27414829
Having the kids speak is probably a bad idea. It'll only frustrate Spitfire further. Tell her we are indeed all here to represent the Crystal Empire. We would like to negotiate a peace, or at least a ceasefire. The king has disappeared and we are plotting a coup on his return. War is not sought by the crystal ponies, only Sombra those few at the top. These foals as much as I can speak of that.
>>
>>27415003
Why do you think they will believe us?
>>
>>27415003
You're a fool for thinking they will believe a talking golem saying that sombre is missing will be ok to them.
>>
“Greetings,” you say with a calm, polite voice. You can see the mare’s eyes enlarge as soon as spell out your first word. She slowly moves her hoof alongside her face, rubbing under her eyes with a tight grip.

“Scarab Amber is absolutely right. We are the representatives tonight.”

“What in the white world,” the mare in charge stutters, “A talking golem? I’m not imagining this, right?”

She turns her head towards her companion in shock; it seems, she is looking at him for answers. Her comrade is a tall and bulky male Pegasus pony; he’s about a head and a half taller than you. He has a white coat, dirty-blond mane, and intense red eyes. Unlike other Cloudsdale soldiers, he’s not wearing any armor on himself. He has a round, gilded earring in one of his ears. His manestyle is cut in military short fashion.

“She’s a talking golem, yeeeeah!” he responds with all the air inside his lungs, the ton of it.

The mare in charge turns her head towards you. She clears her throat soon after and regains her calm demeanor. Her eyes are now burying through you; they are inspecting every single one of your features.

“We would like to negotiate a peace, or maybe, a ceasefire,” you tell her straight.

“How about you finally admit your defeat and surrender?” she says, her expression heavy.

>What now?
>>
>>27415166
Repeat the gist of >>27415003

>>27415021
>>27415054
What else is there to say? Would they have a better time believing children? We have to try.
>>
>>27415166
I don't think Equestrian ponies will simply forgive the citizens of the Empire for the whole war, even if crystal ponies were forced into mines and these Fidelity Helmets. This isn't a suggestion, just a point to discuss among the players.
>>
>>27415234
I'm not going to ask for forgiveness. Just to band against a common enemy. Or at least a temporary peace.
>>
>>27415295
And then what? Another war?
>>
>>27415166
No, that just defeat the purpose of a negotiation.
>>
>>27415335
Perhaps. Maybe a shot at peace. Whatever we would suffer under the Equestrians I am certain it would pale in comparison to the rule of Sombra.
>>
>>27415520
Shield won't forgive us that.
>>
>>27415520
I don't think they would let shield out even if we want peace.
>>
>>27415532
>>27415598
I'm just thinking ahead. We have to see how things go.
>>
“I do not know if you are aware,” you tell her calmly, “But the King has disappeared.”

“Oh, believe me. I have my sources,” the mare in charge spits her words, “This makes the situation worse, though. Sombra is gone yet despite that all of you, crystal ponies, are carrying on with his orders.”

“We have no choice,” Trampled catches her attention, “We’re doing the best we can.”

“Your best is pitiful, foal; it is simply pitiful. What’s holding you down?”

“The one in charge in Sombra’s place is no better than him, nor is she less influential. She’s the one seeking the war. We are planning a coup against the king once he returns,” you speak with no pauses.

The wild mare is eyeing you down, she’s eyeing you suspiciously. She asks:
And who is this “second-in-charge?”

“She calls herself the “Royal Vizier”, she’s as powerful as she’s smart and cunning,” Amber follows.

The mare narrows her eyes at the three of you. With a shake of her head she raises her hoof and says, “This is insulting, not even your previous attempt was this pathetic. This trick of yours won’t work.”

“It’s not a trick,” you tell her straight, “I want to band together and stand against common enemy.”

“Common enemy?” you can see her eyebrow jump, “You are the enemy, the ponies who do what their “King” orders them too. Standing by your side? Ceasefire? Give me a break, crystal golem. You turn the residents of Manehattan into slaves. You continuously assault my city for several months. You are ready to fight and destroy all of Equestria in your pony’s wake. Your general barely avoids killing Princess Celestia!”
>>
The mare slams her palm with a hollow clap against the cloud surface of the table. She rises to cross her eyes with yours, “I will not unite or stand and fight with ponies like you, nor will I be fed empty words. Feed me something that carries weight. Show me, if you are not lying, that you are serious. You can start by surrendering your futile attempts and turning all of your army back, as well as returning our prisoners.”

>What now?

Last for today, thanks for playing.
>>
This whole conversation makes no sense. Why are we opening up the conversation by divulging intel? What trick is she talking about? How did we suddenly become the head of a resistance movement? Why are we suddenly asking Equestria to join forces with a grand army of 3 ponies?

>We would like to negotiate a peace, or maybe, a ceasefire
What happened to this? Where the hell does the idea of a peace negotiation even come from? What makes anybody think we have anywhere near the authority to even suggest such a thing?
>>
>>27416021
blame this idiot >>27415218, he think telling them our plan was the smartest thing ever and not thinking that we has zero power of the people and that it hasn't been over two years the war has been happening, while we were informing him that they wont believe us no mater what, yet he still believe they would join us.
>>
>>27416021
>>27416077
Call me retard all you like. If it ends up fucking everything I will take the blame. The Vizier personally has sent us here to retrive the Legate, work out what we can to free up our army to face Sombra on his return, and attempt to patch up our relations with Equestrians if possible. I believe we have the authority.

>>27415896
Tell them we will agree to recall our army and release all prisoners back to them, but only in return for Legate Golden Shield and a cease fire.
>>
>>27416270
We literally can't do anything! Every promise we could possibly make would be prevented by everybody else! We might as well ask them for an audience with the princess, since it's even more likely than anything else your trying.
>>
>>27416324
Well make a suggestion. What are your ideas?

We could always go "Ey, sounds good to me but first I'll have to check up on that with some of my peeps before I can get back with you."
>>
>>27416368
Retcon. It's the only real option if we want any logic whatsoever in this negotiation. We are coming to them with no authority and very little to give in an attempt to free Shield, who happens to be our friend. We can try to negotiate for other things, but that is our main focus.
>>
So I know this is a bad plan, but why aren't we using Spitefire as ransom for Shield. We just tell the kids to start leaving and then magic Spitefire under our hooves after knocking her unconscious and have it ready to squash her while demanding them to bring shield here right now or they will lose their leader.
>>
>>27416437
Because, as you said, it's a bad plan. Still better than >>27416270
>>
>>27416409
>Retcon
If I know Vince that is never ever going to happen. Ever.

>>27416437
That's ultra risky and I'd rather not.
>>
>>27416448
Then give fucking alternatives!
>>
>>27416451
There is literally no way to salvage this trainwreck. If there is any logic left, the next thing that will happen is that Spitfire will realize we're full of shit and negotiations will break down.

>>27416488
see >>27416409
>>
>>27416409
I want the retcon to happen because we are now expected to tell an army we has no control of to leave and undo all their hard work and they still has Shield in their prison where he will face public execution for harming the princess.
>>
>>27416551
Don't forget that we're also promising to release all of the prisoners.
>>
>>27416568
I know, don't you love when one idiot suggest something and everyone is calling him a idiot and then put us in a unwinnable. This is reminding me of Cutie Crash but instead of a character death it's a hard work of an army and getting nothing in return as the enemy get everything back.
>>
>>27416512
>>27416551
>>27416568
If you can do a better job than I am in full support of a retcon. I don't think Vincent is going to, but hey.
>>
>>27415896
Wow that's a horrible demand just for a nation trust, no deal.
>>
Fuck off page ten
>>
I think Spitty's demands are probably going to be much the same, no matter what.
>>
I will retcon the last post since there's such a demand for it,despite the effort and the sleepless night I put behind it. Be careful next time thou'.
>>
>>27419037
I appreciate this.
>>
>>27419037
I'm ok with this
>>
>>27419037
Sorry I fucked everything up apparently. Maybe people other than me will suggest things this time.
>>
>>27419336
Just try again next time. None of us is omnipotent.
>>
>>27419336
Personally, I do not think that you have fucked up. From my point of view you picked a more dangeroues and risky way but people are very uncertain about being risky with me.

>>27415166
This is the last post, currently. I am a bit at loss here so if y'all could pintpoint me towards the actions you would like Aurora to take, I'd be grateful.
>>
Rip.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.