[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: ColtQuestThread30.png (164 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread30.png
164 KB, 640x600
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

>Emerald wanders along before trying to take a nap in a bush.
>Some of the undead find him, and he attempts to run away, passing out in the process.
>Emerald awakes chained up in a basement, and after some talking he finds out that Sepulcher and Lady Elegance know Joyride.
>They let him loose, and Sepulcher even teaches him a little magic.
>Emerald and Lady Elegance start to talk.

Continued in the next post...

(Important Notice: My work schedule is shit now so my updates will be kind of wonky. I'll have one or two in the mornings, and then a few more late at night. Sorry 'bout that.)
>>
>>27341283
Ah that new thread smell, welcome back Fic!
>>
>>27341283

sounds gay
>>
>>27341346
Also, how was your move? Did you get relax much in the time you were gone?

Is the new OP image foreshadowing events?
>>
>>27341283
Wow, that face in the OP pic, I love it.
Good to have you back fic!
>>
File: 682.png (137 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
682.png
137 KB, 640x600
>>27341283

Emerald asks how the Lady knows Joyride.

"We..." Lady starts, clasping her giant claws over her face. Emerald is quite sure if she had either skin or blood vessels, that'd she probably be blushing.

"We were in love!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27341379
Oh dear... did she tell you that, too?
>>
>>27341346
>>27341366

Thanks.

>>27341357

Well, consider who you are talking too.

>>27341364

It was okay, had to move everything by myself. As for foreshadowing... Probably not no. I can't exactly control you guys, but next lewd is probably going to be some /ss/

Anyway, back to thread.
>>
>>27341379
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say that this was unrequited love. But who knows, there is quite a bit we don't know about her, she could of been capable of mushy feelings like that back then.

>>27341416
>I can't exactly control you guys
You can control me all you want babe.
>>
>>27341379

Blush and politely ask about the romance.
>>
>>27341379
Awww that's cute.
Ask if that was back when she had fleshy bits I would imagine doing the dirty without them?

I bet she drove Joy away by wanting to commit.
>>
>>27341416

Aw man I really missed you FicFic! Glad your back!

How long will this new schedule be around?
>>
>>27341379

ask if it was back when she was alive.
>>
>>27340486
>>
>>27341283
Welcome back, Ficfic. Also, best Emerald face ever

>>27341379
The thought of a huge, undead female skeleton in love with Joyride is pretty disturbing...
>>
>>27341379

Ask what happen?

Also think to ourselves how many 'lovers' has Joy had over the ages. Was Sunshine simply the next in line?
>>
>>27341379
Ask if it happened while she was still alive. Also ask how long ago their relationship was. It'll probably give us an idea of how old Joyride is.
>>
>>27341379

"In Love?" ask her in surprise.
>>
File: 683.png (85 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
683.png
85 KB, 640x600
>>27341403
>>27341430
>>27341455
>>27341466
>>27341479
>>27341510
>>27341525

Emerald finds it pretty hard to believe that Joyride was in love with Lady Elegance, but the colt has to admit that it's not like he knows much about her past. Sunshine Sea is a testament to that.

Emerald asks with a blush how it all came to be, rather curious if this was when the lady still had her pony proportions.

Lady Elegance sighs, and then says, "It was back when Joyride first started studying under Lord Sepulcher. That was when we were still in the swamps to the west and his army was swelling with the undead and the power hungry. Anyway I had just been gifted this body, and I was patrolling the camp when I came across her."

Emerald hears a sudden pounding, and realizes that the construct is lashing her stinger quickly side-to-side, like some imitation of a happy dog's tail.

"In my new body everyone was quite afraid of me, and I won't lie and say it wasn't for good reason... But Joyride was different. She treated me like a normal woman. We hit it off almost immediately."

Lady Elegance starts going into a fit of giggles.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27341635

Love at first sight? How... did that work out then...

Did your master approve?

Was that why she became a student?
>>
>>27341635
Wow, she cared about her even without her lady bits, that's sweet.

Ask more about the romance and then ease our way into how they broke up.
>>
>>27341665
>>27341672
Sure let's roll with these.

I'd also like to add the question of if she likes that form she's in, would she have a different choice of form to choose from before if she wished it?
>>
>>27341635
...This story already makes me want to hurl... Just...ew...
>>
>>27341635

So why did Joyride get spared then. Or did your master have a different policy on outsiders back then?
>>
>>27341694

Joyride confirmed to have sex with anything and everything.
>>
>>27341696
Considering Joys nature, maybe she was looking to take advantage of her in hopes of getting something she wanted out of her. But maybe that's too cynical to say when I don't even begin to know her circumstances back then.
>>
That's nice but you can stop that now....

Save those for when the thread needs bumping.
>>
>>27341635

So how long did she stay here with you guys?
>>
File: 684.png (106 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
684.png
106 KB, 640x600
>>27341665
>>27341672
>>27341682
>>27341694
>>27341696

Emerald asks if her master approved, and if it was a thing for outsiders to come in and learn from Sepulcher.

"At the time yes, it wasn't uncommon for the living to visit my master in an attempt to learn his craft, but he would put the challengers to the test before he'd teach them anything. As for if he approved... Joyride wanted us to keep it a secret, so I did! My master did find out, but not until long after Joyride had left."

Emerald asks about how she felt when Joyride left.

"Well... It was unavoidable... Mostly everyone was leaving. That was around the time Lord Sepulcher started to dismantle and dismiss his whole army. Joyride said she couldn't stay. Something about not being able to be undead. I didn't quite get it, but I didn't pry..." The lady says, looking a little downcast.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27341942

Well she'll hopefully be coming here soon. So you'll have a chance to catch up with how each other is doing. Give her a smile.

Ask how long it will take for the messenger to reach them and if they would know it's a messenger and not some monster.
>>
>>27341942
>Something about not being able to be undead.
Well she seems nearly immortal as it is right now, so that'd make sense.

Could we ask her how long ago that was, out of curiousity?
>>
>>27341942
Ask how the sex was.
Is it better or harder as an undead?
>>
>>27341942
>he would put the challengers to the test

What kinds of tests would he put them through?
>>
>>27341942
how long ago was this
>>
>>27341987
>>27341874
>>27341838
>>27341814
>>27341802
>>27341789
>>27341772
>>27341772
>>27342022
>>27342003

This is spam.
>>
>>27342025
Report and don't respond. How nu r u?
>>
>>27342043

why not you?
>>
>>27341942
ask how they had sex since she doesn't have the parts
>>
>>27341983
>>27342073

Let's not...
>>
>>27341942

Ask how long did she stay with you? Did she serve in his army?
>>
>>27342079
I'm sure they dry boned
>>
>>27341942

ask about the tests he gave his students what did they entitle?
>>
Welp, cute co-worker who i was learning french with that one time wants to go out for a drink.

Her and drinking are two of my favorite things in the world, so see ya guys tomorrow morning probably.
>>
>>27341976
This, but also offer hugs.
>>
>>27342143
enjoy
>>
>>27342143

Okay. Night Fic! What time in the morning will you start?
>>
>>27342143
Bye Fic, I won't lie and say i'm not jealous that they get your attention now. I hope you two have fun.
>>
>>27342143
Have fun getting your dick wet friend.
>>
>>27342143
I was wondering if you were still seeing that girl. Sounds like you two are getting closer. Have fun!
>>
File: gnitebampu dolls fixed.png (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
gnitebampu dolls fixed.png
2 MB, 3000x3000
I'd also like to drop off this fixed version of an image I did before. I made his hair not so tall, so his head doesn't look as big now.
>>
File: gnitebampu fixed.png (1 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
gnitebampu fixed.png
1 MB, 3000x3000
>>27342272
And a no doll version.
>>
>>27342272
>>27342327
sleep tight emmer
>>
>>27342272
i like how joyride is spreading her legs in front of him
>>
>>27342272
Do I see more dolls in this fix?

>>27342327

These look great!
>>
>>27342327
>>27342272
It needs a little tent near his crotch
>>
>>27342410

and then a see through version after that?

Not that I mind but as they say:

"If you give a mouse a cookie..."
>>
>>27341942
That's a cute Emerald. Lookit him. LOOK

Ask why Sepulcher dismantled his army. Also, ask about the book, what was it? We really wanted to read it, books are nice.
>>
>>27342360
We can only hope.

>>27342371
Didn't even think of that, must of been a choice on a subconcious level,heh.

>>27342383
>Do I see more dolls in this fix?
Hmm nope though I could totally add more of course, I just chose those characters cause they seem the most central right now.

>These look great!
Thanks familia, but I just made some tweaks. But thanks all the same.

>>27342410
Alright, night boners are pretty common so that's the biggest reason i'm ok with making this small edit,(kinda still nonsensical, but I felt like humoring you on it).
http://imgur.com/a/A6XKJ

>>27342540
I was thinking Emerald's cute levels on that post was exceedingly high too.
>>
To celebrate the return of Colt Quest I decided to go ahead and share this now instead of later.

Here's my take on what could of happen if we reached a very bad end.

Colt Quest Bad End: The (Un)living Weapon
A fan work by Psker

Emerald shivered as fresh tears rolled down his cheeks. The old dungeon wall felt cold against his back. The chains rubbing raw against his limbs as he nervously pulled against them. He stared up at the burning green eyes of his captor. The apparent master of the undead here in the straits. “P-please…” Emerald rasped, “I- I don’t to die. I’ve told you everything I know.” Almost everything, he thought to himself. He dared not divulged who his mistress was or Ruby or anyone on the pirate crew, least they go after them for killing their ‘Kraken’. He gulped nervously as Lord Sepulcher tapped the bottom of his mask in consideration.

His green eyes then narrowed and gazed into his like a Manticore that has caught its prey. “Very well intruder, your answers have been… satisfactory. Your honesty has earned your reward.” He raised his glaive up, Emerald shrinking back from the bladed weapon in increasing terror, his eyes darting from the glaive, to Sepulcher. “P-please! Don’t—”

“I am true to my word, whelp. A peaceful death is your reward!” He slammed the base of the glaive into the soot sodden floor. In one swift motion, the construct named Elegance, spun from her position beside her master and stabbed Emerald’s flank with her stinger. Emerald screamed and cried in burning pain, thrashing against his bounds.

Lady Elegance shot a smirk at her master as she pulled her stinger back, leaving a bloody gash, blood running down his hind leg as he breathed heavily.

“In a few minutes child, her venom will reach your heart and brain and your life will cease to be. I have no use of you, child, but your body can be useful. Though it’s a poor trade for the loss of my Kraken it will have to suffice.”

(more..)
>>
>>27342605
Emerald gasped and coughed and with shaky limbs tried to use his knife of subtlety on the chains binding him. But in the back of his mind he knew he was too late. Already he could feel a coldness welling up inside. Maybe he should’ve done something differently, maybe stop the zombie in the steeple from ringing the bell, maybe he shouldn’t have come to this horrible village in the first place.

His limbs became too week to struggle anymore and he hung limply in the chains. With effort he raised his head to his two undead captors, their forms blurring as his vision darkened. He failed… he failed Ruby… he failed Joyride… he failed Hope… he even failed his mother… he failed them all… “I’m sorry…” he said softly to himself.

His strength faltered and his head fell limp. His breathing slowing until it at last ceased. A tiny trail of foam mixed with blood drooled down his chin. Sepulcher studied for any life signs left in the colt… there was none.

“It is done. The foal has shed his mortal coil.” He approached the limp form of the colt and, with the tip of his metal claw, lifted his chin staring into its dull, glassy eyes. “Remove this pony from the shackles and take him to my chamber. I shall prepare him soon…”

“Yes my lord.” Lady Elegance eagerly reached to one of the cuffs when she jumped back with a yelp. Her stinger punching a hole in the floor. On his foreleg a sharp blade started to appear after a series of loud pops and arcs of electricity.

“Interesting…” Sepulcher commented as he removed the short bladed instrument from the dead limb. The child had a hidden weapon, one that not even he noticed. Yet another odd peculiarity about the colt. Something that might be worth investigating another time. He motioned for Elegance to resume her work as he carried the blade with him out of the room.

(More to come)
>>
>>27342605
>>27342618

Elegance crept quietly, as her large form could allow, into her master’s chamber. There was a loud, splintering crack followed by a soft patter of crimson going everywhere. A thick gout of blood spilling onto the floor from what once had been the foreleg of the emerald colt. She smiled at the sight, one foreleg rendered a stump while the other was already augmented to fit her master’s needs.

Stained in ichor, Sepulcher shared a glance at his construct. A silent understanding was passed between them. She could stay and watch as long as she did not interfere with his work. Elegance then moved to a spot in the room and got settled. She didn’t want to miss this transformation of life into living death. Of something that will serve to protect them from other intruders like this strange child.

Sepulcher resumed and turned to discard the severed limb onto a stack of skin and other removed organs taken from the partly flayed earth pony colt. Those will have its uses later…

The work resumed for another hour as Sepulcher calmly continued to use his knowledge of dark arts and technology to reshape and mold the foal’s corpse into something he can use. A body affixed with weapons to serve as yet another defense against those who seek to steal and destroy what is theirs.

He stood back from the altered body and clasped his metal gauntlets together.

“Beautiful work master.” Elegance cheerfully complimented, admiring the work done on the corpse. A child is much smaller than what they usually transform and to see a foal, as compact as they are, to be so skillfully transformed was something quite worthy of congratulating.

He raised his shriveled foreleg up and she became silent. A few silent moments passed as he began to chant in a tongue long since forgotten. His chant continued for some time until one of the foal’s legs began to twitch.

(more still)
>>
>>27342605
>>27342618
>>27342621

A few seconds passed before the colt’s leg twitched again. His chant ceased and moved closed to the slightly twitching body. A needle extended from his gauntlet and he plunged it into the earth pony. Injecting a viscous black fluid into the dead flesh as the engine embedded in the partly flayed back and loin began to quietly whirr with life.

“Rise foal. Your master has need of you.”

The body once known as Emerald Jewel stirred with life. The engine’s noise increasing as steam came out of the engines twin stacks. The augmented forelegs started moving and flexing as its hinds did the same.

It commenced to rise from the table. It looked at Elegance and Sepulcher with its dull bloodshot eyes and open its mouth. Making a gurgling groan as yellow fluid drooled from its open maw.

“Hello little one. Ready to serve our master?”

(Next part coming)
>>
>>27342605
>>27342618
>>27342621
>>27342635

Lord Sepulcher returned to his private chambers, having instructed his latest weaponized meat puppet to go out and patrol the forest for any interlopers, he went to his desk and curiously study the mysterious magic dagger that was hidden on the dead foal.

There was strong magic in him, stronger than most colts his age should’ve had. It piqued his curiosity of who the child’s mistress was as most would likely not bother to train an earth pony in the use of focuses much less equip him with such a dagger. Or of the strange locket that hung around his neck.

These questions oddly troubled him. He was after all a thief and an intruder and was dealt as such. It was not the first time he had intruders whose presence had brought mysteries and unanswered questions. Most of which no longer mattered once they were cut down and their bodies became his. But perhaps this mystery should warrant some more study. Beginning with that locket…

Pulling out the desk drawer he found the amulet that was successfully removed from the colt after his passing. But to his surprise the red stone that was held in the center of the piece was gone.

(Epilogue next)
>>
>>27342605
>>27342618
>>27342621
>>27342635
>>27342646

Ruby awoke from a terrible dream. It was of Emerald and her throwing stones along the beach. He showed her his magic of levitating rocks and stones and…

She shook her head. She didn’t want to think about him, much less DREAM about him! She wish she could stop then maybe it wouldn’t hurt as bad. If only he hadn’t been so nice to her maybe then she could think of him like she thought of the other foals back in city.

She groaned and carefully got out of bed. The bandages covering her ribs helped with the pain some but it will be a number of days before they could take it off after the thrashing she got from that monster squid. She glanced over at Joyride’s bed. Empty again.

She wondered where that mare has been sleeping at for the past few nights. She hadn’t seen her much since Emer— since the squid attack and seemed either lost in thought or drunk. In fact now that she thought about it she recalled some of the pirates talking about how they haven’t seen much of the first mate since the attack. Maybe they were both doing something…
It didn’t matter they will reach land tomorrow and Joy and her will get off. One less than when they got on…

She decided to pack early. She needed to get her mind away from him. She started with the secret stash of things she snagged on the voyage so far. She picked up the small mirror she snatched, from that odd stallion who wore make up, and was about to stuff it in her bag when she noticed something in her reflection that wasn’t there yesterday.

On her earring where there was once an indent now sat a red jewel.

(End!)

Thanks for reading and feel free to let me know what you guys think.
>>
>>27342665
Well that was interesting, even though I hate the idea of such a bad ending with a burning passion.

Though I am pretty curious as to why you chose to have the gem appear in Rubys earing like that,(I have a feeling they are linked too maybe in some weird way to the actual story but i'm curious to hear your reason if you have one).
>>
>>27342665
i think it's time to stop
>>
>>27342605
>>27342618
>>27342621
>>27342635
>>27342646
>>27342665
tl;dr also filtered
>>
>>27342696

Well it's partially from the hint that fic gave that the cyoa might not end even if Emerald suffered a terrible fate. The fact Ruby looks like one of the other starter colts. Plus there is something magical about the amulet.

So I was thinking that if the amulet is a avatar for the players and the cyoa went on after Emerald's demise. Then somehow the amulet would need to get to the next pony. Why not magically fade away or disappear.
>>
>>27342709

Your loss.
>>
>>27342665
>Maybe they were both doing something...
Welp, the captain is obviously ded.
>>
>>27342739
Hmm that makes sense actually. But then the question arises of why Emerald had it in the first place,(It seriously makes me pretty upset to think of him dying like that, to the point where I can barely stomach it).

He said he got it from his mother. Which is interesting cause I thought he didn't know his parents. So i'm wondering who gave it to him then. Cause if he was old enough to remember who gave it to him, he should certainly remember his mother. Which makes me wonder if his step parents gave it to him and said it was from his parents,(unlikely considering how much of dicks his step parents are).
>>
>>27342803
>(It seriously makes me pretty upset to think of him dying like that, to the point where I can barely stomach it).

Sorry about that. But I guess I succeeded in writing this well. Rest assured though that we managed to prevent something like this from happening and we might have gained a powerful ally in the process.
>>
I swear, this greater libido potion better be permanent. It would be a terrible waste of time if we risked our lives for something that lasted like an hour.
>>
>>27342739
>>27342803
Well back a long time ago when we made a potion using our amulet as one of those stirring rods, it had a reaction.

What if we just kept on making a bunch of potions with it? Something will have to happen.
>>
>>27342847
By dropping Joys name, which I will be honest and say kinda annoys me that it was the only thing that saved us.

But on the flipside, at least Emerald managed to escape from his parents by himself. Not including getting caught by the ovezealous paladin douchenozzle.

>>27342852
I wondered how long it would last too. Maybe it'll at least last a normal ponies lifetime, but that is a good question to ask her later when we see her.

>>27342871
That'd be interesting I suppose, but i'm not sure how it really pertained to the questions at hand. Unless you mean doing that to get a better idea of what the amulets magical properties are.
>>
>>27342665
I like it. Sad, but pondering bad ends is something I enjoy. Besides, it ain't canon. Sorry that you missed on satan trips, though.

>>27342923
I'm still disappointed that we won't get to go surprise Joy. I played a lot of Zelda growing up, a kid striking out on a big adventure makes me nostalgic.
>>
>>27342976
Yeah I was down for at least meeting her halfway but I imagine she'll want to see her old undead friends.
>>
>>27342976
>I'm still disappointed that we won't get to go surprise Joy.
I think we'll get more chances to prove Emeralds worth later. I have a feeling he'll fare a lot better when he's more knowing in potions and magic.

I do feel like I let him down though, on a personal level.

>>27342992
The fact that they got so close to killing Emmy unnerves me, the sooner we get away from them the better. I wouldn't go and treat them like a friend yet. If they are gonna be on friends level with us they're gonna have to damn well earn it.
>>
>>27342976
>satan trips

What's that?
>>
>>27343003
Agree that these niggas ain't our friends. Far from it
>>
>tfw op is a normie
>>
File: 685.png (60 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
685.png
60 KB, 640x600
>>27341976
>>27341981
>>27341993
>>27341983
>>27341985
>>27342101
>>27342142
>>27342146

Emerald asks how long ago that was.

The Lady taps her boney chin, and then says, "I'm not quite sure to be honest. A long time. When you become undead you find that time doesn't really matter as much as it used too."

The colt then asks what sort of challenges Lord Sepulcher's potential students had to go through.

"He'd test their resolve, their willpower... There senses especially. I remember specifically he had a maze he called the Corpsesnare Labyrinth in the old fortress." Elegance says, counting things off on her claws.

Emerald asks how the pair did the deed when she doesn't have any flesh or skin.

"Eek! You dirty boy!" The chimera says, giving Emerald a friendly nudge on the shoulder, causing him to fly backwards into the nearby wall.

After the colt brushes himself off and Elegance apologizes profusely, Emerald asks what Joyride did while in Sepulcher's army.

"Not much. We never had the chance really." Elegance says with a shrug.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27344437

"Oh? Did he change his mind about conquest? Or did something else happen?"
>>
>>27344437

Ask how will Joyride and the pirates know that the creature Sepulcher sent is carrying a message.
>>
>>27344437

Ask if she will show us around the village. Since we are going to be staying here for awhile.
>>
>>27344437

Ask if he put you through a test when you joined him. Also what made you want to join Sepulcher?
>>
>>27344437
>"Eek! You dirty boy!" The chimera says, giving Emerald a friendly nudge on the shoulder, causing him to fly backwards into the nearby wall.
>After the colt brushes himself off and Elegance apologizes profusely,

Tell her it's okay. When you have someone like Joyride as your mistress you start asking things like that. Blush again.
>>
>>27344437
Ask what cool undead powers she has besides the apparent super strength.
>>
File: 686.png (101 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
686.png
101 KB, 640x600
>>27344546
>>27344564
>>27344587
>>27344596
>>27344614
>>27344624

Emerald picks up one of the bones on the table and begins to play with it again, forming it into a Joyride statue... Kind of.

Emerald asks what happened that made Sepulcher dismiss his army.

"I'm not entirely sure myself to be honest, one day we were all training like usual for the battle ahead, and then suddenly he said he was giving it all up. I'm sure master had his reasons." Lady Elegance says with a nod.

Emerald asks if she was put to the test.

"No, I was with master far before he had his army. Even before he was a lich in fact! I never had much interest or talent with magic, so he gifted me this amazing body instead!" The lady says, giving the most graceful twirl Emerald has seen something the undead's size give.

Emerald asks if she has any cool undead powers.

"Um... No? I guess? I'm really strong and I have this tail." She says, looking behind her and waving her stinger, "Oh, I can breathe unholy flames as well, but you can imagine how bad an idea that is to do in a forest village."

Emerald smiles, and then asks if Joyride will know what the messenger is when she sees it.

"She should, yes. It's rather simple necromancy, and she learned far stronger than that while with my master."

Emerald nods and smiles again, and then asks if she can show him around the village. He might be here for a few days.

"Of course, if you'd like!" The lady says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27344437

Dang I have to go! Keep this thread bumped while I'm gone!
>>
>>27344795
We could go see the village I suppose, but things are gonna be a bit awkward now that we made a big show of running away from all those undead like that.

Emerald needs a proper meal sometime, but it sounds like that's not gonna happen till he gets reunited with Joy.

Whatever lets go to the village then. Do keep in mind they were ready to kill you Emerald, and be careful around them. We're not out of danger completely yet.
>>
>>27344795
Hold on to puppet joyride so we can show it off to her when she gets here. Then let's go into the village.
>>
>>27344795
>>"She should, yes. It's rather simple necromancy, and she learned far stronger than that while with my master."

It's kinda weird that a little earlier we saw how uneasy Joy was with having to go through undead territory. Even if Joyride wasn't expecting the same group of undead she knew in a different part of the area, I can't help but think that she'd still be less fearful of what to expect, especially if she's able to recognize an undead messenger as belonging to Sepulcher. It feels a little retconned to me.
>>
>>27344974
I dunno, still feels like it fit in without being retconned to me. Though if she was advanced in necro magic as the Lady says, I guess it could make sense that she'd be worried about what it could do. Seeing as she has a fairly intimate understanding of it and the evil it could wrought.

But I guess most of the time when you have a better understanding of something you're less afraid of it, but she could just be a personal exception.
>>
File: 687.png (172 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
687.png
172 KB, 640x600
>>27344974

(Feel free to ask her about it when you get the chance.)

>>27344800
>>27344913
>>27344945

(Last for until after work.)

Emerald says that he would like to look around the village, and after stowing away the Joyride statue the pair of them walk up the large flight of nearby stairs. They lead to a trap door. Pushing it open and stepping out, Emerald realizes he is standing right in the middle of the broken down tower. It's the middle of a rather crisp night, and Emerald is surprised and a little creeped out by the general lack of any of the usual forest noises. Lady Elegance steps up behind him after she closes the door.

Emerald gives a little nervous smile, and they walk a little ways before they are greeted by two zombies.

"Greetings lady. Is that the prisoner? Shouldn't you have her in cuffs or something? What if she runs off again?" The zombie says, turning one of his glassy eyes towards Emerald.

"Emerald is our guest for the time being, and we will have more guests soon. Spread the word around." The construct says with an air of authority.

The zombies nod their heads and walk away. Emerald notices that a lot of the zombie are out, playing cards or otherwise keeping themselves busy.

Lade Elegance turns to Emerald and says, "Well, what did you want to check out first?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27345056
What happened to this place? Were these ponies drafted into his army too?...

Or did you guys just set up base here cause it was abandoned?

Well what about that church, what was it like before you guys showed up? How come everything is all blackened here?

How did it go last night Fic? Did you two have fun?~
>>
>>27345056
Ask how strange it is that even if Joyride wasn't expecting the same group of undead she had associated with in the past, wouldn't she be less frightened of encountering undead creatures at all, especially if she's able to recognize a messenger as belonging to Sepulcher?
>>
>>27345056
I forget if we actually got or ate any of the vegetables but if we see Gregorius we should compliment his ambition.
>>
>>27345056
Lady is qt
>>
>>27345275
When she's not trying to kill you, sure.
>>
>>27345247
If this Gregorious is also the same pony whom we stole that key from in the coffin room, then we should also apologize to him for that.
>>
>>27344437
>"Eek! You dirty boy!" The chimera says
If only she knew what Joy called us. But, let's not fill her in on that, desu.

>>27345056
Scrunch at the zombie calling us a girl
>>
>>27345287
I'd kill you too if you were some weird magical unknown that could be a posable threat to my undead babies/ henchmen.

Home and family first.
>>
>>27345557
Well if your hair trigger reaction is to kill someone rather than asking questions before anything happens, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>27345056

Where does your master work at?
>>
>>27345056

Take us to the church please.
>>
>>27346051
I think we've seen enough of that church already. Why would we need to go there again?
>>
>>27346080

To talk to gregorius and personally apoligise for taking the book and injuring the bell guy. Perhaps learn about what deity they worship. Things like that.
>>
>>27346080
Now that we aren't running the risk of taking risks and we're gonna be waiting a while, we might as well feed our inquisitive nature about the place.
>>
>>27346095
Ask all the questions! Befriend all the undead!
>>
>>27346119

Not a bad idea. I want to gain the Lich Lord's trust so he could hopefully teach us some powerful magic for our revenge.
>>
File: bring me the first cuban child.png (119 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
bring me the first cuban child.png
119 KB, 640x600
bump
>>
>>27346742

Love the image title. Emerald Jewel the hungry hungry tourist.
>>
>>27345056

Ask who are the leaders of the village? Do you, Gregorius, and your master run everything?
>>
File: 33fo9eif9eif9ie.png (292 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
33fo9eif9eif9ie.png
292 KB, 640x600
>>
>>27347602
Early quest image? Looks like monkey's mane has grown since then
>>
>>27348204
Yep, though i'm not sure what you mean by the monkey part.
>>
File: neenjaemmy.png (319 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
neenjaemmy.png
319 KB, 1000x680
>>
>>27348614
Who would win in a fight Pirate Emmy or Ninja Emmy?
>>
>>27348641
Emmy isn't very dexterous, so probably Pirate Emmy.
>>
>>27348641
Ninja Emmy because of awesome ninja magic. And probably being able to outwit Pirate Emmy with a trap or something.
And then going in for the kill.
>>
>>27348743
>>27348641
His dex is still higher than his body stat (if you consider pirate to be a figther-type class) and pirate-Emmy has the more bootylicious booty to draw power from.
Also this >>27348804
>>
>>27348817
Sorry, I meant ninja-Emmy, not pirate-Emmy.
>>
>>27348614
Unf, would eat for breakfast lunch and dinner.

>>27348641
Neither, because gunslinger Emmy would put either of them down in one well placed shot
>>
>>27348884
>gunslinger Emmy would put either of them down in one well placed shot

Ancient Ninja proverb: You can't hit what you can't see. Bitch.
>>
>>27348817
Depends on what kinda pirate you are. Good pirates use their wits just like a good ninja would, so it's honestly a toss up between the two and a matter of who would manage to catch the other by surprise.

>>27348884
>That would depend,(i'm not sure why we're even contemplating which Emmy would kill the other but whatever trips your trigger I suppose). Cause their pistols seem to be shit. And those seem to be pretty damn inaccurate. And if you miss your'e kinda screwed.
>>
>>27348938
>bringing a knife to a gunfight
well if you insist ;^)
>>
>>27348641
Which one would outfuck the other?
>>
>>27349121
Ninja Emmy, using the secret art: Gaping Furious Dragon.
>>
>>27348614

If the back is any indication I would love to see the front of him. *licks lips*
>>
>>27349859
But there is a bush in the way.
>>
>>27349859
Oh my god. That is a young boy. He has been sexually abused. And you want to what? Have sex with him? Does that not come across as disturbing?
>>
>>27349946
>And you want to what? Have sex with him?

Nah. I just want to see what the front of the costume looks like. As it's already pretty revealing in the back.
>>
>>27349946
>And you want to what? Have sex with him?
No, god no, that's messed up. I just wanna hug him with my mouth
>>
>>27348204
>>27348302

Remember early on Joyride gave us a potion to make our mane bigger and more girly.
>>
>>27347602

This is probably one of the best colorings so far. Thanks man!
>>
>>27350367
We should get her to give a potion to Emerald that makes his flanks thicc-er. He's probably going to need the extra cushion of the future dickings he'll inevitably receive.
>>
>>27350388

Emerald with a bigger rear might be nice to see...
>>
File: Lord Sepulcher.png (231 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
Lord Sepulcher.png
231 KB, 640x600
>>27350367
Bigger yes, but more girly, well it just got more "girly" by getting bigger. But I still don't know what they would of said instead of monkey.

>>27350380
Np familia.

http://imgur.com/a/gzwcY more versions of Lord Moldyrobes.
>>
>>27350474

Not bad but shouldn't the blade at the top have a normal metal color?
>>
>>27350474

Looks like a color explosion...
>>
>>27350511
I thought it'd be a weirdly spell imbued blade or something. Idk, I wanted to give it some wilder colors.

>>27350519
Well hopefully it's not eye searing at the least.
>>
>>27350474
This is nice. I also like the third and last ones in that link.
>>
>>27350580
Thanks.
>>
>>27350569
>Well hopefully it's not eye searing at the least.

Thankfully no. But it's certainly not the color schemes I was imagining...
>>
>>27350603
I guess if you had a colorscheme you'd like really like to see i'd be ok with doing it.
>>
>>27350622
I like the blade to be of metal. The scepter to be gold with the orb being red.

the gem in the mask to be green to match his eyes. The mask and gauntlets to be a duller color to show age. the mask horns to be red.

The tubes on his gauntlets could be of differing colors. To each indicate something different.

I really love the patterns on the cloak and if you could perhaps add a different color or shade to help them be more visible and give more variety. the trim of the cloak could be gold.

The staff, cloak, rivits, and mask pattern can be of any color.

Would this be okay?
>>
>>27350708
If you want me to be more accurate to the colors you'd like, you could take an image and point out what colors you'd like for each thing,(even if you just open up ms paint and slap some colors next to the parts you'd like a different color would work too).

If you don't feel like doing that though, I can take an estimate for the colors and go ahead, but let me know if you're gonna do it or just want me to try guessing what you want.
>>
>>27350763

I could try to do that. But it might take awhile.
>>
>>27350763
>>27350708

The mask horns should be a darker red.
>>
>>27350870

I don't think he'll mind. Going beyond fic's lines will allow for the horns to be a separate color right?
>>
>>27350850

Would hex codes work?
>>
>>27350938

Ah good. And what of the cloak patterns?
>>
>>27350941
That should be fine.
>>27350946
Doable, but some minor parts i'd have to redo again just because of how I did em,but it wouldn't be hard.
>>
Horns: #990000
>>
>>27350967
>>27351017
>>27350708

I don't know. It might be best if you simply went ahead. I'm having some difficulty finding the hex codes I'm looking for and I don't want to take up more of your time.

If you have some questions on a few of the things. I might be able to help.
>>
>>27351043

I did find this though.

Scepter/handle around orb: #d4af37
>>
>>27350967

>Doable, but some minor parts i'd have to redo again just because of how I did em,but it wouldn't be hard.

Well if it's not too much trouble it would help those patterns stand out more and make it not bleed together with the cloak's color.
>>
>>27351079
Sure, i'll see what I can do.
>>
File: tumblr_n7hfgqTVtc1rr9svmo1_250.gif (2 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7hfgqTVtc1rr9svmo1_250.gif
2 MB, 245x140
>Fic is kill
>>
>>27351141
Maybe he just had a really good time last night.
>>
>>27351141
>>27351148

The new work schedule might be tiring him...
>>
>>27351171
That's very possible too.
>>
>>27350938

Why are you deleting this?
>>
File: 688.png (112 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
688.png
112 KB, 640x600
>>27345094
>>27345247
>>27345296
>>27346041
>>27346051
>>27346080
>>27346095

Emerald asks to go to the church. He wants to say sorry to the guy he stole the key from. The lady comments that it his name is Gregorius, and that he was the one who supplied him with the little food he actually has.

Feeling much guiltier, Emerald and the Lady make their way inside, Elegance with a little effort considering her size.

Gregorius is sitting at one of the pews and reading a book.

Lady Elegance explains the situation, and sheepishly the colt approaches him and apologizes.

"No harm done child." Gregorius says, holding up the key around his neck, "The key and book have been returned to their rightful places. I forgive you."

Emerald gives him a nod and a thank you, and then asks Lady Elegance about what kind of work the Lich Lord Sepulcher does, and if he can see it.

She giggles and says, "He probably won't admit this, but he's always wanted to have kids admire his work as he is doing it. He does it back in the basement of the tower. Shall we return?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27351266

Wow late start tonight. Is this the new norm?
>>
>>27351278
wow rood
>>
>>27351266

Ask Greg if he could show us around and talk about the church and stuff later.
>>
>>27351278

No/maybe. I'll probably only do one more update tonight. Like I said, my schedule is really weird now.

I'm trying my best.
>>
>>27351266
This sounds like we could probably convince Lord Sepulcher to let us see his work fairly easily.
>>
>>27351266
I want to see his work. Can we have a peek?
>>
>>27351300

I understand. Will it likely be like this for awhile or is there chance it will get less weird?
>>
>>27351266
Well speak of the devil. That sucks that this is gonna be your more normal schedule, It'll be conflicting pretty hard with my days that I work.

I guess we could ask him what he wanted to talk about earlier when he asked us to stop.

Did I mention that i'm glad we didn't try to burn the place down? Don't actually mention that to them though.

Fic how did last night go? Don't leave me in suspense here.
>>
>>27351266

Before we go ask Greg if he could tell us about this place and their deity later. If he doesn't mind.
>>
>>27351300
I know that feeling... good luck
>>
>>27351336

>Fic how did last night go? Don't leave me in suspense here.

Well we totally hung out for about two hours, and then she had to leave. I totally drove home drunk btw.

Speaking of drinking, how much is too much? Every other day is fine right?
>>
>>27351266
>"He probably won't admit this, but he's always wanted to have kids admire his work as he is doing it. He does it back in the basement of the tower. Shall we return?"

Agree. although mention in surprise that he likes children. Also ask what kind of work is it.
>>
>>27351266
so what does a bunch of undead worship I mean it's not like you're in it for the afterlife right?
>>
>>27351359
>how much is too much? Every other day is fine right?

Eh, I would usually go once or twice a week myself.
>>
>>27351359
Livin' life on the edge. I'm wanna lose weight so I've cut alch out entirely. Results may vary.
>>
>>27351266

Mention that we are bit curious about their religion. (Keep ourselves that we know it's old evil.)
>>
>>27351266
>>27351340
this then this >>27351379
>>
>>27351266

Agree to see her master's work. But quietly prepare ourselves for something disturbing or unpleasant.
>>
>>27351359
Fic, I really don't think you should be driving drunk. But you can make up your own mind, at least consider not doing it next time, please?
You worry me when you say stuff like that.

>Speaking of drinking, how much is too much? Every other day is fine right?
I personally wouldn't recommend doing it frequently, but that's mostly cause of how bad for your body it can be, and how expensive it is, but that's up to you to decide. I'd only do it a couple times a week at the most, but that's me.
>>
>>27351266

While we head back ask how the village is managed.
>>
>>27351266

Thank Greg for the food.
>>
>>27351359
My doctor has told me that getting lit once a week isn't healthy. I try to go every other week, but fuck it's hard giving up all your vices as you get older.

>>27351266
Can we apologize to the bell ringer? With a side of 'you scared the crap out of me btw'

Otherwise let's go see what Sepulcher is doing. Hopefully it won't be too grim for the little squirt.
>>
>>27351266

Agree to go, but first let's find the bell guy.
>>
>>27351266

Tell her that we'll see his work. But then ask if we can look around some more later.
>>
File: 689.png (140 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
689.png
140 KB, 640x600
>>27351317
>>27351330
>>27351340
>>27351336
>>27351379
>>27351380
>>27351419
>>27351447
>>27351468
>>27351476

(Yeah, last for the night. I'm going to go pass out now I think.)

Emerald thanks Gregorius for the food, and says that he wants to talk about the religion and church some time, but something else has caught his attention.

Emerald has to admit that he is incredibly curious about what sort of work Sepulcher is doing. He asks the chimera and the shriveled zombie what it is.

The pair look at each other and give a knowing smile to each other before Lady Elegance says,

"It'll be more fun for you if you just see it."

Emerald becomes quite insistent at seeing the work at this point, and the Lady leads the colt back to the tower. The pair enter the room to the left of the chamber Emerald woke up in to find a...

Well, it's a room with several desks set against each walls. At each desk is a zombie working on... Emerald can't really tell. They appear to be writing something.

Emerald sees Sepulcher and walks up to him.

The lich turns to the colt and says, "Like I said boy, I'm quite busy at the moment. I was a bit lazy at this deadline and now it's steadily approaching."

it's only then that Emerald realizes what Lord Sepulcher is doing...

He's drawing a comic of some sort.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27351550

Uh... interesting. You got us good on this one FicFic.
>>
>>27351550
>(Yeah, last for the night. I'm going to go pass out now I think.)

See you tomorrow morning?
>>
>>27351550
Oh, neat he's a comic artist. That's really cool.
Is he good at drawing?
>>
>>27351550
an ancient undead lich lord has to have his hobbies I guess.
>>
>>27351550
Ask what its about
>>
>>27351560

Nope. I won't be updating too much over the weekend. Like I said my schedule is strange. Probably one or two Saturday night, some Sunday morning, a few sunday night, and then hopefully a lot on Monday.

Anyway seriously, good night.
>>
>>27351550
ask who has the balls to threaten you with a deadline (hah) and who publishes his comics
>>
>>27351550
I honestly don't know what to even say to this...

Ask him if you can watch him work some if you promise to stay quiet and out of the way.
>>
>>27351550

Feel relieved that it wasn't something horrible but feel disappointed that it isn't something related to his powers.

Take a closer look at his art and ask what it's about?
>>
>>27351550
Ask hopefully if it's a magic comic
>>
>>27351550

Hah! Wow! It's a good thing I wrote that bad end when I did otherwise I'm not sure I could've wrote it knowing this.
>>
>>27351550
>He's drawing a comic of some sort.
NEEERRRRD
>>
>>27351600
Fuck off.
>>
>>27351610

And a pleasant night to you too.
>>
>>27351550

Agree that we'll not bother him. But ask curiously if this is something he does as a hobby or if he actually has this published somewhere.
>>
File: Lord Sepulcher redscheme.png (252 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
Lord Sepulcher redscheme.png
252 KB, 640x600
>>27351079
>>
>>27351766
I like this.
>>
>>27351766
Thanks! That looks great!
>>
>>27351766

Well Night guys! keep this thread bumped till fic returns.
>>
>>27351804
Thanks.
>>27351806
No problem dude.
>>27351815
We'll try to.
>>
boop
>>
8 bump
>>
>>27351550
Now this sure is out of left field... You'd expect him to be doing something grim or sinister like tinker around with body parts or other necromancer stuff, but no, he's making comic books. Huh.

Ask if this is why he gave up his army?

We have quite a story to tell Hope the next time we meet her.
>>
>>27351550
What a twist
>>
>>27353247
What if it is a comic about a trappy colt and the deadline snuck up on him while he was moving to his new settlement?
>>
>>27355084
What if Lord Sepulcher is supposed to represent Fic?
>>
http://imgur.com/pzhIVLQ
>>
>>27358479

Nice. Thanks man!
>>
>>27358617
Np dude.
>>
>>27358479
>>27358680

Great work on both of these especially the backgrounds.
>>
>>27359050
It's kinda nice to have a background, but boy does it get tedious sometimes. But thanks.
>>
Read it
>>
boop
>>
I wonder what Joyride would look like as a Fluffy Pony?
>>
>>27361985

Or Emerald or Hope for that matter...
>>
>>27361985
Probably like a 404 page ;^)
>>
>>27362421
Too much fluff?
>>
File: 690.png (80 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
690.png
80 KB, 640x600
>>27351557
>>27351561
>>27351562
>>27351564
>>27351576
>>27351579
>>27351591
>>27351595
>>27351609

Emerald has to admit that he feels a bit disappointed, though also relieved. He thought Sepulcher's work would have something to do with necromancy.

"Nope. I mean I still do that sometimes, but now it's mostly this." The lich says, holding up a page of the comic.

Emerald isn't sure what it's about, but has to admit that he isn't half bad as an artist. There is a rather gallant looking earth pony wearing armor, a unicorn dressed like a thief, a brown pegasus with a spear, a zebra, another rather frightened unicorn, and a blue deer. Emerald wasn't aware that deer came in blue.

Emerald asks him a bit jokingly who has the nerve to assign a deadline to a lich.

"Well, it's not like my publishers know I'm a lich. I cast a glamour spell on myself and meet an editor part way at a tavern a few miles from the forest." Sepulcher says, placing the comic back on his drawing desk and continuing to scribble.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27363468

That's kinda cool. How does a glamour spell work? Also how long have you been doing comics? Do you have an archive somewhere?
>>
>>27363468
Maybe i'm just looking into nothing that's there, but if I didn't know any better, i'd say those characters in his comic are doing some foreshadowing for some characters that'll be introduced here. Just a shot in the dark though...

Maybe watch him for bit if he's ok with it,(though i personally hate having people behind me while i'm trying to do stuff, so i can understand why he wouldn't).

We could ask more questions about the kraken to Lady Elegance.
>>
>>27363468

Compliment his art and say it looks interesting. Ask what the story is about.
>>
>>27363468
Ask if he has any spare copys of his previous issues we can read.
>>
>>27363468

"So who's the publisher?"
>>
We gotta boop sepulch at some point. Gotta assert dominance.
>>
>>27363680
I'm not sure I wanna try, he seems paranoid enough to try and stab us for it.
>>
>>27363680

I rather not risk it at the moment. Maybe when he trusts us more and is more relaxed...
>>
>>27363468
...I got nothing... Like I said, we got one hell of a story to tell Hope the next time we get to talk to her.

"That's right, Hope. I got caught by zombies, and they were about to kill me but knowing Joyride saved me. Yeah, Joyride's choice in partners is even weirder than you think. Oh, and the lich guy who was about to kill me makes published comic books too!"
>>
>>27363695
He's a nerd tho
>>27363711
At least before we leave
>>
(>>27363715)
...before we leave zombietown, that is
>>
>>27363468

Ask if this one of many projects he occupies himself with?
>>
>>27363715
You do remember that he said he would of turned us into an undead minion, right? I wouldn't personally be quick to forgive something like that.
>>
>>27363468
>glamour spell on myself

"When your not busy could you show us that spell? Please?"
>>
>>27363749
I was tempted to confront him about that detail but I don't think this would be the best moment to do so.
>>
>>27363774
That would actually be nice to know, but I have a feeling it might be more advanced than Emmy would be able to handle. Wouldn't hurt to ask though.

>>27363778
I think at this point there is no point of bringing it up, all we'd be doing is taking a gamble that we don't need to now. But i'm going to take it as a reason to keep some emotional distance from them.
>>
>>27363800
>I think at this point there is no point of bringing it up, all we'd be doing is taking a gamble that we don't need to now. But i'm going to take it as a reason to keep some emotional distance from them.

You're probably right.
>>
File: 691.png (168 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
691.png
168 KB, 640x600
>>27363525
>>27363531
>>27363559
>>27363680
>>27363589
>>27363774

(Like I said, one or two updates tonight. I'll see you guys in the morning.)

Emerald attempts to boop Sepulcher, but the lich lord knocks his hoof away.

"Trust me, you don't want to see what's under the mask." Sepulcher says, seemingly not realizing what Emerald was actually trying to do.

Emerald asks what the comic's story is about.

"This charcter here." Sepulcher says, holding up the paper again and point at the gallant earth pony in the armor, "ends up becoming involved in a quest to save the whole word from the vile forces of the spawn of Discord. If you want to know more well... Support my comic. I'm sure I can set you up with a deal on the back issues."

Emerald asks how long the lich has been doing comics.

"I'm not to sure to be honest. Once you become undead you kind of stop caring about time. Probably comes with never having to sleep or eat. I just started doodling like I do when I'm bored and one of townsfolk saw it. One thing lead to another and now here I am with my own serial comic book."

Emerald asks if Sepulcher can teach him the glamour spell.

"Mmm... Already tired of the bone-shaping spell I taught you? Children are so fickle... Perhaps I'll show you later young one. I'm busy with work right now." He says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27363834

Thank him for letting us see his work and turn to Elegance and ask if we can resume the tour?
>>
>>27363834
>I'll see you guys in the morning.

Kay. Do you have a estimate of when though? I don't want to miss it by sleeping in or something...
>>
>>27363834
Bring up the cave to Stinger, ask if she knows it. If she doesn't know, let's go have a looksie.
>>
>>27363834
>Already tired of the bone-shaping spell I taught you? Children are so fickle...
Sorry. Even our Joyride says were greedy when it comes to learning new things.
>>
>>27363834
Sorry, but magic is fascinating, and well, there's hardly such a thing as knowing too much,(circumstances withstanding). And we aren't sure how much use of the bone spell we'll get, cause the whole thing feels a bit, morbid still.

>>27363847
This too.

Night Fic.
>>
>>27363834
I think we should take whatever deal he has for previous issues. We'd have something to keep us occupied on the ship, at least.
>>
>>27363834
Explain that we aren't tired of it, we just want to know all we can. Versatility might be what helps us protect the pone we care about

Apologise, but explain that anybody that knows magic is doomed to lots of questions from us for this reason.

We've come up with 30 or more questions for Joy since we left her
>>
>>27363834

When we leave ask Elegance if they have the club that we had when we passed out. We had tied our bandanna to it and would like to have that back.
>>
>>27363916
>We've come up with 30 or more questions for Joy since we left her

Has someone been keeping a list of everything to ask her?
>>
>>27363834
>I'm sure I can set you up with a deal on the back issues

Tell him we would be interested in that. (We might be able to use that to help Ruby read easier.)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.