[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martial ArtsAnon / Rainbowdyke Thread 9 - Here is the News Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1462656770698.jpg (117 KB, 707x801) Image search: [Google]
1462656770698.jpg
117 KB, 707x801
suppy's Martial ArtsAnon - http://pastebin.com/E5eYC9Xq

ZimZam's Revenge is Sweet - http://pastebin.com/08vZWsnR

GSW's pastebin is MIA

The new blood Comfy - http://pastebin.com/Cni9jaST

Original prompt:
>"Haha, you faggot can't even stand a hit from a girl! What you gonna do now, fuckboy? Cry?! Fucking nerd!"

Prompt #2
>"Hey, Anon! You should join the martial arts club! You know, /she's/ in it too!"

Old thread: >>27296591
Older thread: >>27128323
>>
uh oh noews!

http://pastebin.com/E5eYC9Xq

Pastebin updated tho lol. Ignore the below if you want to live in a candy land of joy.

I don't see myself completing this story and I am tentatively putting it on hiatus. Each week just notches up the ambient stress of wanting to deliver, and for whatever psychotic internal reason, I cannot.

This is not for a lack of ideas. Instead, I feel unable to consistently deliver quality. I am proud of my writing for the most part, but I am not confident I can continue to deliver to your satisfaction in terms of plot, vocabulary, dialogue, anything really. I would be writing the same scenes (anonshy fluff, forced conflict, oh no! fights) to no real avail. As a writer who has not matured skill-wise, I accept this.

I still have all of my concept text saved, including all events between the last update and the ending. Does anyone want a tacked-on epilogue, or just to see those design texts? I would be willing to extend that as a token of apology keke.

Major hats off to Comfy. He's more prodigious than I and I've been enjoying each post. I will likely remain to bump this particular thread alive for him, and then help consider the future of the stories here.

PS I don't blame those who dropped off the ride after AnonShy got together / Rainbow got beat and went to the hospital. That was the carrot and I fed you prematurely, didn't I?

inb4 tldr
>>
File: 233332423511.png (221 KB, 3136x1356) Image search: [Google]
233332423511.png
221 KB, 3136x1356
>>27332635
>>
>>27332635
>Ignore the below if you want to live in a candy land of joy.
I shouldn't have ignored this.
>>
File: 1456726638880.png (611 KB, 1258x1449) Image search: [Google]
1456726638880.png
611 KB, 1258x1449
>>
>>27332635
Aw shit, well alright then I guess I can type more green out for the thread, you take care Suppy.
>>
>>27332748

Grump
>>
>>27332635
Hmm I do have an epilogue-finisher sort of idea if there's any concern.
>>
>>27335175
Good
>>
I think due to lack of interest in terms of keeping the board alive, you could rush the ending if you want closure.

Or give us the concept work and let us run wild.
>>
>>27336239
>>
>>27336239
>>
>>27334305
>Your on your stomach.
>You start to move only to wince in pain as your shoulder flares up.
>Grunting you start to feel for the burning sensation when you feel cool soft hands hold you still.
>”Easy Anon, ya’ll gave us a scar there.”
“Applejack?”
>Coughing you marvel at how dry your throat is before liquid relief is brought to you by the cow girl.
>”Here Sugarcube, drink it slow like.”
>Sipping at the water you feel much better, less like you have sand scraping in your throat at least.
“Where are we?”
>It looks like a hospital, but there a few things out of place, most of the posters about animal health for one.
>”Shy had to patch you up, didn’t have the time to bring ya to the hospital.”
>Turning your head to look at Applejack you see her without her hat gnawing at her lip, “Sugarcube, do you remember what all happened last night?”
“Yeah… I got stabbed didn’t I?”
>Applejack nods looking downright guilty, “Ah’m sorry Sugarcube, Ah didn’t think they have knives on them. Woulda told ya to stay back.”
“Hey now, I’m alri- well I’m in one piece right?”
>Before Applejack can reply the door opens revealing Fluttershy in a lab coat, striding inside briskly the girl comes to your bedside before realizing you're awake, “Anon! It’s g-good to see you awake. How are you feeling?”
“Could be better, feels like my shoulder might rip open…”
>”Ah yeah, Rarity showed me how to sew, I’m p-pretty confident that they will hold.”
>Applejack scratches at her face before saying, “Shy, how long you think it’ll take Anon to heal up?”
>Fluttershy looks from Applejack then to you, “If you don’t mind Anon, I’ll check your stitches.”
“Whoa, stitches? Bad ass, how many?”
>At seeing the disapproving glares sent your way you hastily amend your response.
>>
>>27337685
“Uh, yeah sure go ahead, forget I said anything.”
>Applejack huffs, “Boys…”
>Meanwhile Fluttershy hums a tune to herself as she peels away some of your bandage, “Well I’m going to need to change the bandage again, but it’s starting to heal. You’re going to need to do some physical training to regain the muscle there, but for now you should focus on healing up and letting your muscles relax and heal.”
“When’d you get so good at this anyway Fluttershy?”
>The yellow girl giggles as she sets to work, “Believe it or not I’ve had to patch Applejack and Rainbow Dash plenty of times before, plus the shelter has some critters that come in with boo-boos.”
>Applejack frantically waves her hands, “Shy! Ya don’t need to spread that kinda stuff around!”
>Pausing Fluttershy holds your new bandage with some peroxide on hand blinking in surprise she asks, “Why?”
>”It's, it's embarrassing alright? Make me look bad in front of my student you know?”
>”Not really, but okay, some of those fights you two get into are really rough.”
>Applejack rolls her eyes but you can spot a small smile on her face, “Yeah sure, sure.”
“So does this kind of thing happen often?”
>Fluttershy decides at that moment to add the peroxide to your wound.
>Hissing in pain you flinch feeling the chemical reaction take place.
>”Sorry Anon, what did you mean?”
“The whole, you getting mugged while waiting for a ride bit.”
>Clenching your teeth the pain becomes manageable into a dull throb as those cool hands start to lay the new bandage down.
>”Oh, well n-not that often…”
>”Sugarcube, you know that those punks keep coming round cuz they think you’re an easy mark.”
>Fluttershy frowns turning to look at Applejack, “I know, but I don’t like being mean, it...it never ends well when I’m mean.”
>>
>>27337695
“How come the police don’t do anything?”
>Applejack snorts at that, “Please, those jelly doughnut eating lard sacks couldn’t keep up with any of those punks if they had to leave the cars.”
“So they just don’t give a fuck?”
>”N-now that’s not f-fair, some of th-them try…”
>”Not enough if you ask me…” Applejack mutters looking away and scooping her hat up to wear again.
>Feeling the bandage be tightened on Fluttershy rubs your head happily, “Well there you go Anon, all better, just remember nothing strenuous now.”
“Guess that means I’m out of the club then, huh?”
>”What a course not! You can still come and hang out with us!” Applejack interjects immediately.
>”I-If you want, you could start to learn s-some of my techniques, if you want to I mean…” Fluttershy offers looking away when you try to look at her.
>Feeling oddly touched you grin crookedly before flashing them a thumbs up with your good arm.
“Yeah, that sounds pretty cool...hey shouldn’t we head back to the farm by now?”
>”Aw shoot Anon, relax it’s only…” Applejack pulls out her phone swiping across the screen before her eyes bug out at the time, “11 pm...aw hells Granny’s probably in a right fit now…”
>”Oh my, Rainbow’s been busy trying to call me as well….” Fluttershy says before she starts to text back.
>>
>>27337709
>While they inform the folks back at the farm you attempt to sneakily get up.
>It’s painful, but in the way that a muscle has been worked raw feels.
>Wincing at the sudden searing pain that shoots through your shoulder you use your good arm to sit up.
>”Anon, you need to rest!” Applejack says phone forgotten by the side as she holds you steady on the bed.
“Naw, I think...phew, I think I got it now...just have to not move anything on my right side....”
>Fluttershy takes the moment to speak up, “Applejack, Granny Smith said she understands and to bring the boy to the hospital. Then to come home right away.”
“Aw come on, I think yo-”
>Feeling lightheaded you slump against Applejack, you might be coasting on less blood than the normal joe right now, but damn if your body still couldn’t blush at the soft contact your arm feels.
>”Right then, come on Anon you’re going to the hospital.”
>Grumbling half heartedly you are helped into the truck against the door with Fluttershy in the middle, “Oh Applejack? Rainbow said that Granny went ahead and told the hospital that we’re coming as well.”
>”What and they aren’t bringin’ an ambulance?”
>”I think she might have undersold his injury a little bit…”
“She probably thinks I can just brush it off, fifteen feet tall and mean as a bull or something.”
>Both girls just stare at you for a long moment.
“What?”
>”Anon that didn’t make a lick of sense.”
>”S-she’s kinda right.”
>Rolling your eyes you throw up you good hand in exasperation.
“Fine, let's just hurry up and go already…”
>>
>>27337720
>When you arrive you are quickly bundled up and taken directly to an ER.
>During that time you endured listening to over priced doctors complain about home remedy cures as they poked, prodded and tested your stitches from Fluttershy.
>Eventually however the staff eventually let you leave after shoving food down your gullet to insure you replace the blood you had lost.
>Based Shy to the rescue.
>Once they let you leave the ER you sign out of the hospital and find it only one in the morning.
>Walking into the reception area you soon find to your surprise, Applejack and Fluttershy still in reception dozing against each other.
>Man what you wouldn’t give for a camera right now…
>Especially when Shy nestles up into Applejack’s neck holding her arm a bit tighter.
>F-fuck your heart…
>As much as you’d like to watch a bit more, you are rather tired.
>Not to mention this is probably getting a bit into the creeper zone.
>You lean over and gently shake Applejack awake.
“Applejack, Applejack you awake there?”
>Applejack’s face goes from peaceful snoozing to a scrunched grimace that makes her nose wiggle just a tiny bit before her eyes open revealing the jade underneath, “Anon?”
“Yeah, so, doctors said that I could leave.”
>Noticing why you are whispering Applejack shifts to more comfortable with Shy using her as a teddy, “Shy was always good at medical whats it called.”
“Why’d you guys stay behind? Thought yall had to go home?”
>”Argued with Gran about it, but well I had the truck, she didn’t so I got to do what I wanted. Side’s your muh student gotta take care of ya after all.”
>Damn heart, stop stuttering when a cute girl pays attention!
“Th-thanks...Uh, let’s go ahead and head back, I’m beat…”
>”Ain’t that the truth.” Applejack says with a yawn before attempting to wake Fluttershy.
>>
>>27337734
>In response Fluttershy just nuzzles against Applejack a bit more.
“Heavy sleeper?”
>”Yep.”
“I’d offer to carry her, but I’m a bit crippled at the moment.”
>”You and your jokes, gimme a minute…” Applejack says before subtly shifting in place before picking the yellow waif of a girl up.
>You lead the way for your motley group to the truck, ever the gentleman you open the truck door for Applejack and clamber in once Fluttershy is settled in.
>Just as you close the door Fluttershy in her effort to find somewhere comfortable lays her head on your good shoulder.
>A faint whiff of strawberries and bananas catch your attention, when the squeak of the door opens again to reveal Applejack.
>In the gloom of the parking lot lights you see her grin as her eyes dance with mirth, “Havin’ fun there Lover boy?”
>Feeling your face heat up you shake your head.
“Hey, she just wanted someplace comfy, nothing else!”
>”Relax Sugarcube, I’m just playin with ya.”
“R-right…”
>Applejack starts up the truck and begins to drive you all back to the farm.
>On the trip back you eyes start to droop down with the rocking of the road.
>You try to stay awake, but to be honest, you’re tired.

Aaand done, phew, ok um anyone want to give some critique or whatever?
>>
>>27337740
I think your Anons a pritty kool guy,he tells horible jokes and doesent afraid of anything
>>
>>27337740
Nigger that's kawaiiiiiii
>>
no die
>>
Going to EFNW.

>>27337740
yusssssss the delivery is here
>>
>>27337720
>She probably thinks I can just brush it off, fifteen feet tall and mean as a bull or something
I cringed
>>
>>27332635
I say give us the concept. I know there is at least one writefag who will turn the concepts into something great, hell i might even try.
should i try, no promises as i've never writefagged before
>>
>>27341160
Any tips to not be cringy then?
>>
>>27341245
It was a good cringe
>>
File: it was a good pain.jpg (42 KB, 700x363) Image search: [Google]
it was a good pain.jpg
42 KB, 700x363
>>27341679
its was a good pain!
>>
>>27341204
I'll do that and post a lil epilogue to flesh it out a bit. I'll try to find time in/around EFNW.
>>
>>27343501
>>
>>27344161
>>
Saving bump?
>>
I want to dong wrestle Applejack
>>
>>27346510
Futajack?
>>
>>27346561
It doesn't matter
>>
File: Go-non.png (282 KB, 2232x2480) Image search: [Google]
Go-non.png
282 KB, 2232x2480
>>
File: Not what your mom said.png (137 KB, 2232x2480) Image search: [Google]
Not what your mom said.png
137 KB, 2232x2480
>>
EFNW is fun how is everyone
>>
>>27351431
Pretty good, but I could use a good story right about now. Sad part about East Coast is you westerners update 3 hours too late.
>>
>>27332596
bump
>>
>>27352559
>>
>>27342691
Hey Anons, I'm not entirely sure if I am going to be consistant enough with updating to have a single thread dedicated to it, might be best to check finger bang or something else like that instead.

Seriously though I'm not saying I wont' update, just that I take forever to find the want to do so.
>>
numo
>>
>>27352559
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.