[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119
File: 1459095658150.jpg (613 KB, 1600x1025) Image search: [Google]
1459095658150.jpg
613 KB, 1600x1025
Previous thread: >>27302265

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>Finally free of the crowds and the party, you and Luna make your way up to her room for the night.
>The halls are quiet, unlike where the party is still going, punctuated only by the sound of Luna's hoofcups on the floor.
>She's nervous, walking side to side with you, but you can say the same about yourself.
>You've not had any romantic contact since, well, before Venus was born.
>But you love this mare, and even if your skills may be rusty, you're gonna do your best.
>At the door, Luna opens it with magic, letting you enter first.
>Her room is still the same as the last time you were here, a little messy, but livable.
>As Luna closes the door, you unbutton your shirt, your suit jacket already put away before the reception.
>You're barely halfway down the row of buttons before Luna's magic turns you to her.
>Her tiara clatters off to the side, but you can't look as she rears up, leaning in for a kiss.
>Your hands meet her shoulders, your body being slowly pushed back as she steps forward, pressing her lips to yours.
>Her tongue barely has time to enter your mouth before you're pushed onto the edge of her bed.
>Fighting back, your hands run along her back, drawing down the dress's zipper.
>Easing off the kiss, she steps back and helps you pull the dress from her body.
>As the elegant fabric slides off her ample rump and into a pile on the floor, she pushes up again, this time, her nose rubbing your neck and shoulders.
>You can feel her inhaling, but at the same time, the remaining buttons on your shirt are being undone one by one.
>Not one to be outdone, you take one hand to her wing, massaging the main joint.
>The wing expands at your touch, Luna's breathing changing to faint panting as your shirt is suddenly teleported off your body.
>With gentle yet firm pressure, she pushes you onto your back, sliding her soft as velvet stomach up your body till her head is over yours.
>>
RGRE is a thread for FemDom faggots and glorified cucks.
>>
File: Anon problems.jpg (88 KB, 765x447) Image search: [Google]
Anon problems.jpg
88 KB, 765x447
>>
>>27331139

>She leans in and you greet her with a kiss, pulling her face towards you with a hand on the back of her head.
>Your other hand removes the hoofcup from her, tossing it aside.
>The second comes off easily as well, after switching which hand is doing what.
>Soft fur graces your fingers as they trace down her forelimb before reaching the hard edge of her hoof.
>Beneath that, however is a squishy and soft pad, which you massage with your thumb.
>Her mouth opens in a moan, giving the two of you a breath of fresh air in the kiss.
>Before she can recover, you push yourself, and by extention her, upright mostly.
>Sliding yourself from under her, you almost immediately notice two things.
>One, long black lace socks run up the length of her rear legs, the top holding firm halfway up her thigh.
>And two, a pair of pure white panties restraining the rump you know.
>A look up at her face finds a blush and vaguely glancing away eyes,
>"I thought you might like the look of them, even if they are a little different for me."
"You didn't have any that matched?" you ask, running a hand along her side and flank.
>"Ugh, trust a colt to care about matching something we'll just be removing soon anyways."
"Oh I never said I don't like them," you say, hooking the waistband on both sides, "I just thing they would have suited you much better had they been, say, purple or black."
>Giving the band a short but swift upwards tug, she bites down on her hoof to avoid letting out a loud moan, the panties squeezing her puffy pony pussy and pout just right.
>Letting go, they snap back and cause a jiggle in her glutes, while you kneel down behind her.
>"They belong to my sister, so sorry they don't match me."
>She gives a gasp as you press your thumb to the cloth, right below the ring of her butt,
>Slowly dragging your thumb down, you feel her hips buck as you make first contact with her lower lips.
>>
>>27331141
Welcome home, then.
>>
>>27331151

>A bugle pops out at the bottom of her slit, her clit pushing against the fabric to meet you.
>Tracing the rest of the way, your thumb pauses on her sensitive little love button, wiggling and pushing it.
>Almost instantly, you can feel the panties get damp, a thick scent leaking from her.
>"Stop teasing me, Anon, or else..."
"Or else what?" you ask, giving her sensitive nub another push, making her hips buck again.
>She suddenly pushes back, knocking you over and sitting down on your chest, slowly grinding there.
>While a wet spot forms, you feel your pants coming undone and sliding down past your ankles.
>Reaching your boxers, her grinding becomes a little more frantic and she shifts back, leaving a wet smear up your chest.
>About to question why you were getting a face full of lunar goodness, you suddenly feel warm breath wash over your erection.
>Like a dog who caught a rabbit, she doesn't seem to know what to do with it, so you take the lead, grabbing her panties at the hip.
>Feeling your hands on her flanks, her face leaves your boxers, turning to look at you as you slowly slide the fabric off her backside.
>Her dock slides from it's hole, etherial tail phasing through the cloth as it moves, soon passing over her jet black ponut.
>Touches of pink are visible at it's core, and as you move further down, the vivid pink of her insides are clear as day in between her plump pussy lips.
>The scent in the air thickens as you release it's source from it's prison, and with it you catch a faint scent of blueberries.
>Leaning in, you inhale slowly, her musk filling your nostrils before you stick your tongue out, just close enough to give her pleasure point a lick.
>Even this small contact is enough to make her back arch in pleasure, her body sliding back a little, trying to get your tongue back on her clit.
>>
>>27331161

>Grabbing under the front of her rear legs, you carefully slide out from under her, your dick dragging across her soft chest as you do, till you're sitting and her voluptuous flank is in your face.
>And in the next moment, your face is in her flank, lips meeting hers, licking and sucking her sensitive folds.
>Setting her rear hooves down, she pushes herself into your face, moaning at your ministrations.
>Fluids leak freely from her, and those that don't get caught by your mouth leak down your chest.
>While you suck her clit, a particularly thick splurt comes out, marking her climax, her knees shaking and twitching.
>Letting her rear end lower, you find your shaft lovingly cradled between the two cushions that make up her flank, her clit leaving sticky sweet kisses on your length.
>Her breathing slowly settles, heartbeat becoming more regular before she shifts off you.
>"It would be unjust of me to accept your willing foreplay without returning it in kind," she says, turning and resting her chest on your legs.
>With a pop, your boxers, which were barely on your body anyways, get teleported off.
>Warm breath caresses your dick again, but this time, it is swiftly followed by a gentle kiss.
~~~
>Alright, now how do you pleasure a colt's penis without your vagina...
>The logical answer is with your ponut, but right now, you need to figure out how to do it with neither of those.
>Inhaling, you breathe in the thick musk that clings to it.
>So, if you can't put it in your holes, maybe you should simulate the same sort of feeling?
>Opening your mouth, you lower it to his tip, but hesitate.
>"You don't have to, love, we can go straight to the main course if you want to."
"No, I have to do this, my marely pride wouldn't let me go without pleasuring you in kind."
>Swallowing quickly, you lower your mouth around his shaft.
>>
>>27331176

>The taste hits you immediately, and like the scent, it's not exactly pleasant, nor is it particularly unpleasant.
>It just is.
>This doesn't seem so bad.
>Now all you need to do is go up and down, right?
~~~
>Peering through the keyhole, you watch as your aunt gives what has to be the most rookie blowjob you've ever seen.
>Even Anon hardly seems impressed by it.
>If that was you, you'd be making his eyes roll back in his head.
>Taking his length to the hilt and licking his balls at the same time, wrapping your tongue around his shaft as your lips leave little trails of lipgloss.
>Makes the whole thing taste better, a mare secret.
>Plus most of them are safe enough that they help act as lubricant.
>Most of them...
>Shuddering at the memory of the time you used a chamomile ginger lipgloss and managed to get Shining to do Anal after...
>That's a night you'll never forget.
>Focusing your attention on the action through the hole again, it seems they're about to get to the real fun stuff.
>You really should stop watching, but the Apple Whiskey is saying you should stay.
~~~
"Are you sure you want it like this?" you ask, gently rubbing her flanks as they slowly grind against your shaft.
>"It is the way it is supposed to be on a couples first time, or so I've heard," she says, giving a wiggle.
"As you wish," you say, taking hold of your shaft and lining it up with her already slick and winking marehood.
>Pressing in, the resistance you'd expect isn't there, and you're suddenly all the way to the hilt, hips to hips with Luna, who's breath seems to be caught in her throat.
>Below your shaft, her clit presses itself against your balls before retracting briefly.
>Taking a firm grip on her sides, you slowly pull out, the velvet smoothness of her inner walls causing almost no resistance.
>It's been so long, you'd forgotten how wonderfull...
>Well, even if she is a self absorbed cunt, the sex was great.
>But here, something feels different, warmer.
>>
File: 1456426236243.png (521 KB, 683x560) Image search: [Google]
1456426236243.png
521 KB, 683x560
>>27331121
I want to touch Lyra sexually
>>
>>27331182

>Pushing back in, you find more resistance, her body squeezing your length as it fills her again.
>As you make slow, steady thrusts, her body grows used to you, just as you get a feel for her.
>Once it seems she's ready for you, and can breathe again, you pull almost all the way out before grabbing her sides further up and slamming yourself into her, the clap of her butt against your stomach echoing briefly in the room.
>Her wings flare out and her head tilts up, tongue dangling out.
>Several more hard thrusts are all you need to make her climax again, but after not handling it for so long, you're not too far off.
"Luna, please, turn onto your back, I want to look at your face our first time together," you say, pulling out, despite her bodies protests.
>"I.. if you want," she gasps out, still quivering from pleasure.
>With a little effort, she rolls onto her back, wings splayed out on the bed and her rear legs held close together, covering her teats.
>Taking hold of a leg, you gently massage up it's length with your thumb, ending at the hoof.
"There's no need to be nervous, I love you for who you are, you shouldn't have to hide anything from me."
>While still nervous, she lets you part her legs, and you can see the source of the nervousness.
>Nestled between those legs is a pair of rather large for a pony teats.
>"I de.. developed them when I became an alicorn. They're bigger than normal, so I'm always worried ponies will think they're weird if they see them..."
>You're not sure how you never noticed them, though it may have just been you never looked, but you reach down and rest your hand over one, cupping the fatty mound.
"I don't mind one bit, Darling, they're part of you, and all of you is beautiful and wonderful, so these must be too.
>Blushing and trying to cover her blush at the same time, her hooves cover her face innefectually.
>With one hand, you subtly line yourself up again, while with the other, you pull a hoof away from her face.
>>
>>27331190

"I want to see you, to see how you feel when I'm with you," you say, pressing into her.
>Her blush fades a little, and she manages to focus on you, teal eyes gazing into yours as you set a steady pace.
>While one hand holds her side, you reach out with the other, and after a moments hesitation, she sets her hoof in it.
>You can still feel her winking, though it's against your pelvis, rather than you jewels, and the speed is testament to how good she feels.
>As she climaxes for a third time, you ease up a little but if you were to stop, you'd never manage to cum.
>Instead, you watch as she shakes and quivers in pleasure as you continue to thrust into her extra sensitive slit.
>"Anon, harder. rut me harder," she says, hoof pressing against your hand, "Fill me with your seed and prove you are my colt!"
>Harder, faster, you pound into her with all your might, and before she can manage to focus enough to say more, you feel your own climax approach.
>Grabbing her hips, you pull her close, pushing yourself as deep as you can go as you feel what seems like too much cum starts firing off from your tip.
>You can feel your warmth flooding her, and when you're down to just idle twitches, you slowly pull out, your member slowly going flacid.
>Beathing deep, you sit on the bed next to her, reaching down to rub her stomach just as she does herself.
>"It's warm," she says simply, a blissful smile on her face.
"Are you alright with this? I mean, it's not impossible you could get pregnant."
>Her hoof rests itself on your hand and she replies, "If it's your child, I would bear it a hundred times over, my love."
>Lifting her upright, you pull her to your lap, wrapping your arms around her.
>"I'm supposed to be the one cuddling you, Anon, not the other way around..."
"Too bad, my little moon pony, but I'm the big spoon tonight."
>Squirming in your grasp, she spins around enough to be able to kiss you.
>>
>>27331184
But ponies aren't for sexual, Anon
>>
>>27331205

>"I think it would be a waste if tonight were to begin so soon, don't you?" she says with a half lidded smile, magic gently working you up again.
"I do as well," you reply, running a hand down her side before sliding under her belly.
>Taking hold of one of her nipples, you give it firm but gentle twists and pulls.
>Biting her lip, she uses magic to pull your hand from her, resting it on her flank.
>"Since you feel so adventurous, perhaps you'd like to explore a different part of me?"
"Oh?" you say, leaning in, "Could it be you want me to fill your flank too?"
>"And ponies say colts don't like Anal."
"I'm not a colt," you whisper, "And I like your butt just fine."
>"Keep teasing me like that and we may never get to sleep," she says, rising to stand over you, before sitting on your lap, magic still stroking you.
>And now, rubbing your shaft between her mammaries as well.
>Her soft as silk horsetits.
>Wrapping your arms around her back, you hug her close, kissing the tip of her snout.
>You can still feel the moisture on her legs from your prior fun, but you could care less.
"Do you have the stuff for anal, or are we gonna wing it?"
>"We need things for it?"
"Usually you need lubricant and preparation, and condoms are usually a good idea as well, just in case."
>This puts a bit of a damper on her mood, so you reach up with a hand to scratch her ears.
"Though, I guess we can use what we have and a little magic to make up for it though."
>Whispering your plan in her ear, she nods slowly, her magic releasing you.
>"I will return shortly," she says, hopping off and trotting to the ensuite washroom.
>While she prepares, you idly handle yourself, looking around at the mess the two of you made.
>>
>>27331216

>The cleaning staff is going to have a fair bit of work to do, the sheets and the floor both have developed a serious case of the puddles.
>Rising, you move over to a clean part of the bed, and moments later, Luna leaves the washroom.
>"I think this should be enough, right?" She asks, turning around and wiggling her rump at you.
>What looks like liquid magic oozes from her plump pony ponut, leaving trails of sparkles down her inner thighs.
>Any limpness that may have started vanishes instantly, your little soldier standing at attention in front of that beautiful ass.
>Her eyes spot this, and she smiles at her answer.
>"It seems you're eager to go. Just let me... oh!"
>Walking over, you squat and push yourself into her, the magical lubricant making entry easy and smooth.
>Before she can say anything, you grab around her chest and push yourself in.
>Each inch is a world of pleasure, her inner muscles clamping down on you and the magic lube tingling ever so lightly.
>Her body tries to squeeze you out, but the lubricant prevents her from getting purchase.
>Not that she wants you out.
>Especially with the way her body is pushing back against you.
>Taking a deep breath, you pick her up and move her onto the bed, leaning on her as you catch your breath from the effort.
>"You could have waited, love," Luna says, "My butt isn't going anywhere."
"That's no fun though," you say with a pant, gently thrusting inside her ass.
>"True, but now you're tired, and I want you going harder. I'm not built of glass."
"No, you're loaded with ass," you say, giving her cutie mark a slap.
>This makes her yelp, before pushing back harder, muscles clenching and pulling on your shaft.
>After another spank, you grab her by the thighs and thrust in.
>Flesh slaps on flesh and lube leads to squishy sounds mixed in.
>All the while, Luna moans and you grunt, the smell of sex rising again in the room.
>>
>>27331227

>Her body is winking, and with a hand, you reach down, catching her clit as it pokes out.
>This pulls her over the edge quite violently, her body shaking and a rear hoof kicking harmlessly.
>But you are far from done.
>Already recovered from your first, your body is clinging on to your second orgasm tight, not willing to let it happen easily.
>So you handle it the hard way, just like Luna asked.
>Unceasing in your thrusts, you slowly turn her onto her side, raising one of her legs so you can access her belly and teats.
>And boy do you enjoy them.
>Unlike the tiny things you vaguely remember Cadence having, like this, hers have enough mass you can jiggle them around.
>You can barely stand to blink, though the pleasure is strong enough to make you want to close your eyes, but you can't stop staring at your wife's face.
>The carnal pleasure etched on her features, tongue dripping out like a dog in heat.
>Even with the weight of the day starting to push down on you, there's no way you can dissapoint her.
>She wanted it in her butt, she's going to get it in her butt.
~~~
>Buck your aunt, Buck Anon, buck this whole wedding.
>This is her first time with him, how the buck did she get him to do anal?
>It took you months before you could get Shining in your butt, and even then it took a full days work to earn it.
>Her, nah, he just goes in without complaint.
>Then again, he was really open back then.
>Did you really have to break off from him like that...?
>I mean, it's not like you had a social life while pregnant, it wouldn't have changed much.
>Staring into the bottle, you take several deep drinks, trying to drown the thoughts brought by your prior ones.
>You've got your own husband now, and of a good bloodline.
>>
>>27331231

>Your children will be amazing, even if they don't come from Anon...
>Shaking your head, you hear a sound down the hallway, so you turn tail and slink off quietly.
>No point getting caught drinking here.
>Who knows, maybe you can start warming up Shining for tomorrow.
~~~
>Having already led Venus to her room, you take slow, elegant steps back to your room.
>Partly because of habit and partly because you may have drank a little too much and would stumble and fall if you moved too fast.
>Stopping just short of your sisters door, you notice a wet spot in front of it, and the smell of mare musk rising from it and the door.
"Well, looks like she couldn't make it all the way in first," you say to yourself with a chuckle.
>As you pass, you pause to press your ear to the door, listening for any lewd sounds.
>A smile forms when you hear slick slapping of flesh on flesh as your sister hopefully gives Anon the ride of his life.
>Leaving them to their fun, you continue on, only to step in the puddle you noticed with your rear hoof.
>An awkward grimace and hoof shake later, and you're back in your room.
>Hopefully they're not up too long, you do need to sleep off these drinks.
~~~
>Luna's hoof rests gently in your hand, Venus sitting patiently on the other side with Celestia while the four of you wait for the castle doctor.
>Several guards had their physicals set for today, so it's already after lunch, which Luna voraciously devoured.
>Just one of the things that has led you here.
>Others include sudden irritability, mild nausea and the fact the two of you have had sex at least a dozen times in the past few weeks.
>She has been walking funny some mornings, but she's also been happier than you've ever seen her before.
>At least when she's not getting suddenly angry.
>>
>>27331238

>The last guard finishes their checkup, and with bows as they pass, it's just the four of you and the doctor, once she washes her hooves.
>"Princesses, prince," she says, with a small bow, "what can I do to help you?"
>"We were hoping you could do the pregnancy test with me," Luna says, "It seems I've been showing signs of it, and proper confirmation would give us the answer."
>"Of course Princess."
>Magic shapes itself into a sphere, floating in front of Luna.
>Without hesitation, she reaches out and touches it.
>Gentle green light pours from it the moment her hoof touches it.
>Giving her hoof a squeeze, you can feel her excitement through it.
>Pulling her into a hug, your free hand finds itself drifting to her belly, where a new life resides.
>You see Venus look up at Celestia in confusion, who leans down to whisper in her ear.
>The confusion turns to joy, and with a flap, she jumps over to you, landing in your lap.
>Neslting herself between you and Luna, you're able to embrace your family.
>New member and all.
~~~

And that's it for this update
Pastebin updated soon.
This was my first jump into clop in a long time, so it might not be my best work.
>>
File: 1435637439615.png (258 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
1435637439615.png
258 KB, 600x475
>>27331214
The minty one is. She definitely is.
>>
>>27331249
Updated the bin here: http://pastebin.com/1hAjUL8q
>>
>>27331249
The typos completely killed my boner.
>>
>>27331292
I write in notepad, so I do miss some things here and there. I'm going over the whole story with spellcheck now.
>>
>>27331121
>mfw it's not dong ring
>>27331249
>mfw it's more best fillies
>>
>>27331289
Good update, Shuk. The clop wasn't rushed and it read wonderfully. I was half expecting Cadence to drunkenly tumble through their bedroom door while they were doing the deed, but I'm glad their honeymoon wasn't ruined. For what it's worth, I personally didn't even notice the typos.
>>
>>27331249
Didn't notice the typos, the writing was well executed and the pacing was elegant. Great update.
>>
>>27331370
>>27331564
There weren't many typos, but I'm glad you liked it.
>>
>>27331151
I'm glad you used my idea for the panty color.
I know my dick is
>>
>>27331147
thats a cute little mare
>>
>>27331816
It's good you think that, because she's gonna have a lot of little mares soon.
>>
>>27331289
Good job, broseph. I know you haven't done clop in a while, but this was solid.
>>
File: 1428697383518.png (178 KB, 628x563) Image search: [Google]
1428697383518.png
178 KB, 628x563
>>27331953
i am very okay with this
>>
File: 1459111054943.jpg (844 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
1459111054943.jpg
844 KB, 1280x905
Actually surprised I have to bump here...
>>
>>27332634
Bring us bugbutt!
...please?
>>
>>27332700
Sorry, but the main story comes first right now. Things are going to heat up in the next updates.
>>
>>27332826
Oh drama!
>>
>>27332900
Drama of the not quite high school level, but with highborn pones.
>>
>>27331161
>>A bugle
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 800x467
>>27333157
This pops out of your waifu's vagoo. Wat do?
>>
>>27332910
But hopefully not game of thrones nobles, cause that would be dark.
>>
File: if i catch you 3.jpg (2 MB, 5000x3410) Image search: [Google]
if i catch you 3.jpg
2 MB, 5000x3410
>Anon tries to buy land to build a house
>Twilight makes things miserable for him at every turn b/c of her white-knight faggotry
>It escalates

"You can't tell me where I can and cannot build my god-damned HOME, Twilight!"
>"I CAN if it puts you in DANGER, Anonymous!"
"Then LET ME BE IN DANGER!"
>You are Anonymous, and you are nose-to-terrible-horse-nose with Princess Twilight Sparkle.
>You're having a bit of a disagreement over some land-ownership issues.
>"A real mare doesn't just let-"
"Fuck you! Fuck you and fuck your 'marely mare' BULLSHIT!"
>The discussion is less civil than you would have hoped it would have been, but you're sure that you and she can come to an understanding.
"Look at this! Do you see this here?!"
>Grabbing your payment, you lightly toss your sack of bits in Twilight's direction.
>You accidentally throw it at her, over-handed, as hard as you can.
"This is my god-damned money, and I've read the laws! I've read them, Twilight!"
>Wow you're dizzy.
"The laws - whoo! Okay. Okay, wow."
>"...are... you alright?"
"Shut the fuck up, Twilight."
>You stumble over to your seat, flip it back over onto its legs, and sit down.
>Gosh, this is a little bit too exciting for little ol' you.
>But you catch your second wind.
"The laws clearly state that the ruling body cannot interfere with housing laws unless their reasoning falls under the provided list of 'good reason'!"
>You provide the list to her much in the same way that you transferred your payment, but Twilight catches your accidental projectile in her magic this time.
>"Those laws were written over two centuries ago, Anonymous! That was BEFORE stallions were allowed to buy and own property!"
>Twilight gets all up in your business and you can SMELL the sweat coming off of her fur.
>"Those are MARE'S LAWS and they apply to MARES! You are a STALLION; a STALLION who doesn't bucking understand how DANGEROUS it is to live near the Everfree!"
>God dammit.
>God FUCKING dammit!
>You're going in circles.
>>
File: if i catch you 4.png (788 KB, 1280x575) Image search: [Google]
if i catch you 4.png
788 KB, 1280x575
>>27333354
>You know what the weird part is?
>You feel really calm right now.
>It's as though you've looped over from "99999" back down to "00000" because your body can't HANDLE the fact that anger greater than "99999" could possibly exist.
>You're mad enough to hate-fuck Twilight right now.
>If she keeps going on about her bullshit white-knight business, you are going to hold her down and fuck her RIGHT UP the pooper.
"My money is money, you shit! Take my money!"
>You get up and shove Twilight like a child.
"Just take it! Fucking take it!"
>Twilight shoves you right back onto your seat.
>"Not until you acknowledge that you need a bucking mare to-"
>Aaaaand there's the tipping point!
>You leap forward and mash your face against Twilight's, in a painful and considerably one-sided kiss.
>You know.
>To distract her.
>From the impending dicking.
>To your surprise (and your growing irrational anger), Twilight manages to shove you away.
>"What the heck was that?! Anonymous, why are you-"
>You take the time given to you from stunning Twilight to quickly undo your belt and shove your pants down and off of your legs.
>Twilight begins to back away from you, her anger turning to confusion and some small amount of fear.
>"A-anonymous?! St-stop it! What are you doing?!"
"If I catch you, I'm going to fuck you!"
>"What."
>You advance on her, your grin widening uncontrollably.
>You're going to plunder that purple ponut if it's the last thing you do.
"If I catch you, I'm going to fuck you!"
>Twilight turns tail and runs, circling around the room and magically throwing obstacles in your path.

>You caught her.
>You fucked her.

>In the end, you got Twilight to see things your way and she let you buy that plot of land for your house.
>Sometimes she comes over and the two of you debate things like you did your housing problems.
>>
>>27333377
Fuck it, I'll throw this into my pastebin. http://pastebin.com/LBhyq0Wm
>>
>>27333410
How'd you know hate fucking was my fetish pluggo?
>>
>>27333526
I cater to ALL fetishes, Anon. Even that really gross one you like.
>>
>>27331160
mademelaugh/10
Underrated sick burn
>>
>>27333560
You meanmissionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?
>>
File: 1358905645907.png (334 KB, 729x658) Image search: [Google]
1358905645907.png
334 KB, 729x658
>>27333583
patrician taste
>>
>>27333583
I've written a good deal of clop, and that might be the most challenging one yet. Mixing up clop with feels gives me a sad boner.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (61 KB, 488x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
61 KB, 488x200
>Stallionists don't shave their faces
>Some mares think it's disgusting, others find it weirdly attractive
>Along comes Anon, with a rather impressive beard himself
>>
>>27333779
I may not be able to fap to it pluggo, but I'll damn sure give it the good ol' college try.
>>
File: 1462203676116.png (496 KB, 981x1109) Image search: [Google]
1462203676116.png
496 KB, 981x1109
>>27333779
>Mixing up clop with feels gives me a sad boner.
I know that feel
>>
I'm getting confused with this premise.
Is anon supposed to be some nu-male faggot content on being treated, from his point of view, as a woman or is Anon just Anon but in a pony society with their roles reversed? Because one is beta as fuck and the other has comedic potential.
>>
>>27333526
Enemies with benefits is woefully absent in most fetish categories.
>>
>>27333912
Second one. An Anon from our world is in a world where the men are women and the women are men. Conflict is created when Anon is placed in a situation where ponies treat him like a pony-man and not a man-man, and Anon reacts.
>>
>>27333912
its the later
>>
>>27333931
>Anon angrily fucks a foal into Twilight
>They spitefully stay together during the pregnancy
>They passive-aggressively raise their foal in a loving and secure household
>They furiously love their foal with all their heart
>They seethe with rage as they watch their foal grow up and move out
>They grit their teeth as their child has children of their own
>They hatefully cradle each other as one of them slowly passes away on their deathbed
>They spit nails as they too pass on and join their enemy in their eternal afterlife
>>
What about Anon + technology?

>Be Anon
>Be engineer and inventor
>Has a stick in his ass, that's why uptight
>Enters Twilight and Co.
>They don't belive a stallion is capable of doing this
>Using sexism and the help of Mr. Cake, he gets his business up
>Mare scared and stallions jealous
>Anon will bring revolution to stallion

Not really finding a way to make it RGRE enough.
Some help, please, i'll make the green, just needs some help with the prompt
>>
>>27334049
Go back to tech thread. Invasion is satyr thread's job.
>>
>>27334058
Fuck you subtle RGR is fine.
>>27334049
Post it here.
>>
>>27334049

I will, but i can't find a way to make it RGRE enough.

Need some help with it. Pretty please??
>>
>>27334049
Really sounds like you'd be more at home in the Technology thread.
>>
>>27334206
when in doubt

sexism
>>
>>27334206
I honestly think you'd be best asking pluggo, shucakes, Lappy or one of the others who actually proofreads, plans, and edits their stuff
>>
>>27334206
If you have to work this hard just to barely shoehorn in the topic of the thread then maybe you shouldn't bother writing it in the first place.

Besides, the premise kinda sounds ham-fisted and boring.
>>
File: oh jeez.gif (741 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
oh jeez.gif
741 KB, 320x240
>>27334270
>>proofreads, plans, and edits their stuff
>>
>>27333203
Blow, obviously
>>
>>27334206
I'm not the greatest horsewriter this side of town, but I'll throw in tips from how I write.

View the prompt from a non-RGRE perspective first, and by that I mean try to see how either gender, male or female depending on the character, would be treated in this situation in real life. Anon is basically a female researcher in this prompt, and even by modern standards, women in STEM fields are a rare sight and are often ignored. Now, bring that into a world where technology is completely obsolete and misogyny is still a concept widespread. How would that woman be treated? Most likely with huge skepticism and disbelief, and would most likely be pitted against with charges of witchcraft. Now, after understanding how it would work "normally", FLIP the genitals and add marshmallow pones in the concoction known as a RGRE green. The tone that you will write it in is up to you.
>>
>>27334637
You gave me an idea, your comment and the RGR from /trash/

Thank you, espect, some long green by the late morning
>>
File: gm.png (7 KB, 264x212) Image search: [Google]
gm.png
7 KB, 264x212
>>27334637

To me, you are like a Godmother.
>>
File: 1375004347527.png (748 KB, 1026x1167) Image search: [Google]
1375004347527.png
748 KB, 1026x1167
>>27331151
>>One, long black lace socks run up the length of her rear legs, the top holding firm halfway up her thigh.
>>And two, a pair of pure white panties restraining the rump you know.
m-muh
>>
File: 1424417327205.png (425 KB, 1600x1883) Image search: [Google]
1424417327205.png
425 KB, 1600x1883
>>27331249
Aww yeah

Am excite for qt big bellied Luna
>>
>>27331216
>but you could care less
Oops.
>>
Update time, it's 2:00 AM and I'm not fucking dead edition.

Also, warning, may contain shit headcannon (including but not limited to):
Certain kinds of clothes are for sexual, i.e. socks and underwear
Twi is a sperg
Anon is relatively attractive to ponies nigga this ain't gon be incest, it's for other reasons, yall need jesus

Our story so far . . .
http://pastebin.com/4FTQmPf8

>What the fuck is going on . . .
>So far we have a unicorn
>Pentagrams
>A spooky book
>Tiny fucking doors
>And a pretty nasty storm outside
“Okay Anon . . . time for some out loud thinking.”
>You open the door and step through into what appears to be . . . a fucking library inside a tree?
>A book-treepository?
>No way is this thing tall enough for a president to get assassinated out of.
“Putting these pieces together . . . what are the likely explanations?”
>You take a few steps into the main room, a large, open, round space, covered from floor to ceiling in books.
“Books . . . tiny furniture . . . tiny doors . . . summoning circles.”
>You wander through this strange fantasy world, becoming increasingly bewildered at the startling array of items that are tantalizingly familiar but just subtly different. To small, too wide, 200 years out of date, but all very recognizable.
“So . . . either I've been transported to a world of civilized, small, purple unicorns that live in trees filled with books . . . or I'm insane.”
>To be honest with yourself, apply Occams's razor, and door number two looks like a winner.
>You bend down a bit to look out one of the windows.
>A fairly fierce storm is raging on the far side of the glass, and you have no desire to go out into it.
>>
>>27335043

“Okay, so let's go with crazy . . . what is the best course of action?”
>You mull this over as you wander into what appears to be a kitchen. The table comes up to a bit above your knee, like it might be for kindergartners or small children.
“Do whatever, because none of this matters, and you are completely separate from reality. Logic has no place or basis in the realm of a madman, so trying to formulate a logical plan of action is inherently pointless.”
>Damn son, that last bit sounded clever as fuck. You should talk to yourself more often.
“So planning for being crazy is pointless . . . what if we go with the really improbable option?”
>You creep back into the main room by the light of your phone.
>No bars. You checked. Plus, you hadn't actually been able to afford a cellular plan in months.
>A bit of freeware and wi-fi made it serviceable. Mostly.
>There seem to be more stairs leading up to a loft of sorts.
>Randomly, you wonder if there's a book on botany inside this tree.
>That'd be meta as fuck, a book about trees, printed on former trees, stored within a tree.
>You can't help but smirk a bit in the dark.
“So . . . we're going to actually say this out loud . . . we've been teleported to an alternate reality.”
>You words cut through the patter of the rainstorm easily, and sound just as dumb out loud as in your head.
“Well . . . fuck it I guess. None of this makes any goddamn sense, so looks like we're just gonna have to improvise.”
>You head up the stairs to the loft and look around, trying to find a clue as to what's going on.
>Or maybe some place to sleep off this bad trip.
>In some strange twist of fate, you find just that. A bed.
>It'd be a tight fit for someone half your height, so there's a bit of a 'cosmic fuck you' flavor to the discovery.
>>
>>27335048
>The beam of your phone light runs across a nightstand, revealing a picture that catches your eye.
>You bend over to pick it up, curious as to who might live here.
>You've had your suspicions, but you didn't really want to come to terms with it until you were holding proof of it in your hands.
>It's a family photo.
>Or you would assume it's a family photo
>Herd photo?
>Whatever, it's more of the tiny horses with horns on their heads.
>And yes, you're going to refer to them as tiny horses with horns on their heads even though they are obviously unicorns, because your mind simply refuses to acknowledge that you're in a realm of ponies and unicorns and presumably rainbows.
>There are four of them, two big, two small, with the white small one slightly larger than the purple one.
>You recognize the smallest of them, clearly a younger version of your basement buddy sparkle-butt.
>You don't recognize the blue or the white one . . .
>You get a sinking feeling as you start to really examine the last one.
>You turn the photograph upside down, trying to picture her laying on her back.
> . . . and the resemblance is now perfect.
>You fucked up.
>>
>>27335054

>You are running through a library.
>This, on it's own, wouldn't be a great thing, library's are quiet and calm places of learning, any situation that requires running in one must have a certain degree of urgency to it that is indicative of some kind of crisis.
>However, the particular library you find yourself running through is definitely not normal.
>For instance, it goes on forever, all the rooms have six walls, and every single book you've seen has been utterly incomprehensible gibberish.
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>And this is not good.
>Your legs ache, your lungs are on fire, and you think your heart might explode at any second.
>The low rumbling groan begins building behind you again.
“Not-” *pant* “-again!”
>You wheeze out weakly.
>Galloping out of the room into the infinite catalogue of random gibberish, you continue to flee what you instinctively know is very, very bad.
>Your panic rises as you realize you’re not pulling away from it anymore.
>It’s not a fear of danger, or even a nightmarish terror that keeps you going, but a raw, and innate sensation of a sinister essence purusing you.
>You have no idea how long you’ve been running through this strange maze of books, you can’t remember running for more than a few minutes, but your body screams at you like it’s been hours.
>Time seems . . . off. As in someone turned time off, and decided to play the sequence of events by ear and causality was a bit of an afterthought.
>You knew you couldn’t outrun this disaster
>You can recall when you will fall into oblivion, it just won’t have happened when you remember it . . .
>You glance over your shoulder as the walls begin to buckle and shudder around you.
>All consuming stygian blackness devours the room you exit.
>You run your hardest, knowing that it’s going to be pointless.
>You count down the steps until the ground falls out from under you.
>>
>>27335062

. . .
>You plummet in freefall for all of a half second before slamming into the floor, caught up in a blanket.
“Oww . . .”
>You groan softly.
>You survey your room, bleary eyed and confused.
>Sunlight streams in through the window above your bed, and you attempt to stagger to your hooves.
>You wince a bit as you put pressure on the injured joint.
>”Purple mares don’t bruise.” Your mother had always told you.
>Right . . . what a weird dream. First you dream that your mother had an affair with an interdimensional creature . . . and you were the result.
>Then you tried to summon it, but failed, and were trapped in an infinite library being chased by the abstract concept of malice.
“Spiiiike!”
>You call for your small, scaly assistant, trotting down the stairs carefully.
>The smell of burning pancakes wafts up toward you.
“Spike, don’t worry about cooking breakfast, I’m not . . really . . .”
>The rest of your sentence dies in your throat.
>Before you stands a tall, slender, clearly male creature that is wearing far too many clothes to be decent . . . and are those socks?
>Getting off topic here Twilight.
>This male specimen is frowning slightly as he attempts to free a char-broiled brick of a pancake from your most likely ruined skillet.
>”Oh good, you’re up. Sorry about the breakfast. The eggs came out fine, but . . . it’s hard to get the temperature right on a wood burning stove.”
>Your jaw goes slack.
“Please tell me I’m still dreaming.”
>>
>>27335063

>His face splits into a wide grin, revealing pearly white, glistening, pointed cuspids flanking what appear to be serrated incisors.
>A random thought streaks through your mind from nowhere. ‘Mamelons, they’re not called serrations, they are called mamelons when encountered on the incisors.’
>You briefly wonder why you recall such obscure and utterly irrelevant trivia when you are about to be made into a side dish for an interdimensional aberration’s breakfast.
>He sets the pan down in the sink as a baritone chuckle rolls from his throat.
>”Finally, someone feels my pain.”
>You’re not sure if you should run, cast a defensive spell, cast an offensive spell, or beg for mercy.
>”Anyway, here, have some eggs. They turned out alright.”
>He sets a two plates of eggs on the kitchen table, before turning to you again.
> . . . okay . . . doesn’t appear hostile.
>”I mean, you don’t have to eat all the eggs, I just thought it would be nice to . . . Christ I’m a walking autism meme . . .”
>He strikes himself in the face with one of his upper appendages, his flexible, tentacle like manipulators running down his face as he lets out what you’re pretty sure is an exasperated sigh.
>He leans forward on the table, looking at you sideways as he takes a seat.
>”So . . . are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna eat?”
>>
>>27335070
>He smiles softly at you this time, the corners of his mouth turning up slightly, head cocked to the side, his eyes twinkling with a bemused curiosity like a character out of your Japoniese cartoons.
>”Umm . . . hello?”
>Okay Twilight, you need to come up with a plan.
>How do you plan again?
>”Is . . . is everything okay?”
>He waves one of his forelimbs in front of your face.
>You track the intricate, delicate looking manipulators as they flit through the air lazily.
>First, we need to introduce him to this world, get him acclimated, then we can explain why we summoned him to this plane, begin building a rapport-
“YOU’RE MY DAD.”
> . . .
>You fucked up.

I'm done for the night. Gonna try and pound out more tomorrow. Sorry for the massive gap, shit's been weird around here for reasons.

Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you wan't to see, and where you want to see it. Or tell me to fuck off. That's fair too.
>>
>>27335090
You're doing good so far. Keep it up and post more.
>>
File: 12312312313213321.png (128 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
12312312313213321.png
128 KB, 250x250
>>27335090
and they said I was crazy for checking the thread at 2am.
>>
>>27335090
MORE!
>>
>>27335219
The blasted fools have never been more wrong.
>>
File: 1414418046171.png (131 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
1414418046171.png
131 KB, 500x659
>>27335090
Yuss.
>>
>>27333157
Admittedly, I missed that but its fixed now.
>>
>>27335043
>I'm not fucking dead edition
Well, shit, I lost twenty bucks. Glad to see you back, speedy.
>>
>>27335090
>Likes
There is more story

>Dislikes
Times when there is not more story
>>
I'm new in this thread.

What should I expect?
>>
>>27335732
Stallions acting like girls and mares acting like men
>>
>>27335732
Why are you announcing this.
>>
File: wheelss-dad-1.png (457 KB, 738x577) Image search: [Google]
wheelss-dad-1.png
457 KB, 738x577
>>27335090
I like the interpretation of Anon.
I like how twilicorn and crystal house is disregarded.
I hope to see Anon sporting some dad clothes one day.
>>
>>27335090
This last scene would make for a great image.
>>
>>27335090
Twilot Spergle is best Twilight.
>>
>>27335090
Pones hitting on the local nerd's interdimensional demon DILF.
>>
File: Athena Sparkle+.png (174 KB, 401x500) Image search: [Google]
Athena Sparkle+.png
174 KB, 401x500
>>27335961
Wrong.
Athena Sparkle is best Sparkle. The virgin Princess of War and Maths. And Wisdom.
>>
File: 1450584685021.jpg (53 KB, 375x414) Image search: [Google]
1450584685021.jpg
53 KB, 375x414
>>27334270
>One of the others who actually proofreads, plans and edits their stuff
>>
>>27336131
>One of the others who actually proofreads, plans and edits their stuff
>*concern*
Hmm... Is this why writing is so hard for me?
>>
>>27331147
This should be a story.
>>
>>27334270
>who actually proofreads, plans, and edits their stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x444
>>27336157
Because you're a fucking normie.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 580x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 580x813
>>27334270
>Proofread
>Plan
>Edit
>>
>>27335090
>Stopping
What are you, gay?
>>
>>27335736
>>27335760
In all honesty we should include a short blurb in the first post explaining what this thread is.

SHUKAKU
DID YOU HEAR THAT
>>
>>27336223
Fuck that noise. No description is a good tard filter.
>>
>>27336157
I basically just vomit words into the reply box most of the time.
Sometimes I have a general outline for the thing, like "Ponks is actually Anon in a rubber suit and vice versa" but even then i often veer off from that.

>Be Anon in Princess School
>Learning to magic so you can earn your wings
>You're at the front of the class solving friendship-algebra on the board
>Your teacher doubts your new technique is valid
>You scribble maths over the board and incant the mathemagical runes you drew
"Dicksacadabra zen maroon, send my teacher to the moon"
>Luna looks at you in shock for about two seconds before she flies out the window, propelled by an unseen force
>Your classmates never doubt you again.
>>
File: ten.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
ten.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>27336238
Ten outta ten.
>>
>>27336249
The fat youtube meme man's ten doesn't mean much.
>>
>>27336251
Don't you talk that way about jontron. Tell me where you live and I will fite you IRL.
>>
http://pastebin.com/pSeAqG9T

>You stand at the rack
>Staring at yourself in the mirror
>Yes... there's.... some muscle starting to form
>I mean, I guess now that you're not in your uniform you can see some definition
>Some... actual shoulders, yanno. Biceps.
>Your core is tightening up
>You can see definition in your legs
>You can also see the floating, awkward hands of your trainer as she desperately tries to be there, but not be there, but still look like you two were a thing to keep up appearances at the gym
>You look at her face, and she turns away
>THE AWKWARDNESS IS REAL
>"Whenever.... you're ready."
>You shoulder the bar and begin your squat, your trainer going down with you
>. . .
>she's just hovering around you-
>grunting you stand, finishing your first rep
"You know..."
>"Hm?"
>Down
"My boss' herd is made up of... quarry-rats."
>"Ah."
>Up
"Nnh. And, well... maybe they can give you some tips?"
>She silently looks at you, and you go down for another rep
"Well. It's - hah - worth a shot. I mean... Nnh-"
>Up
"Quarry cows are large, and you're large-"
>You see her huff, rolling her eyes as you stand back up
>You rack the bar
"Look, I'm sorry, I just thought it was worth a shot-"
>"Why do you care?"
>You turn to face Brunhilda, putting on your encouraging smile(tm)
"Because I think you're a good cow on the inside. And if quarry rats could land a bull, I know you can too."
>She stares at you, quirking an eyebrow
"....too mushy?"
>"A bit."
"S-sorry."
>She looks away, mumbling something that sounds like "y-you too"
>Excellent. We've come full circle.
"W...well. Ah..."
>"If... if I'm such a good cow, how come I can't land you?"
>You sigh
"Brunhilda... it's been almost five weeks..."
>"A-and haven't we grown close?"
>You cross your arms, looking up at her
"I mean, yes, but... this is a working relationship we have-"
>"But we share so much! I like to lift. You like to lift. I like watching you lift. You bring the coconut oil-"
>You shake your head
>>
>>27336238
Anon pulls down his pants and moons the class, luna flies face first at his ass
>>
>>27336317
shuk you're drunk

thats durnk's job
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
64 KB, 1920x1080
>>27336316
>You bring the coconut oil
what the fuck does that mean???
>>
>>27336317
>>27336354
Shuk, it's 10 in the morning for God's sake.
>>
>>27336362
Might be a reference to my own minotaur story. Anon's "coconut oil" clever hint: semen is referenced frequently.
>>
>>27336316
"We don't hang out at all outside of the gym-"
>"Th-that's because you don't allow me to greet you in the morning-"
"Brun, there's a difference between hanging out and you watching me sleep at night-"
>She "ohs" softly
>...this can't have been a fucking revelation to her
>....this was a revelation to he-
"Just... I think we're good friends, and I'd like to keep this friendship up after the festival, but..."
>"I-I can follow you home at night, if that's be-"
>You laugh
"No... that's not any better-"
>"I- I uh, I can hang out at your work, then?" she asks, eyes filled with hope
>This.... this is getting ridiculous
"N-no! Damnit, no. How.... just, ok. Look. How about we just keep this working relationship up, and we'll go from there?"
>"Oh."
>You know that Oh
>That's the defeated Oh
>You pat her shoulder and shimmy past her to get out of the rack
"Look, it's the festival tomorrow, yea? And you're competing?"
>She nods
"Well. I know some single bulls, so how about I just put in some good words for you, yea?"
>"Oh...o-ok."
>She's actually clasping her hands together
"Hey. Don't be so anxious. You're going to do fine."
>You smile at her, and she smiles softly back at you
>Yeah. That's it, girl.
>"I still don't like it."
>You shrug, trying on the team vest Diamond forced you in
>Blue and silver
>You look like a fucking Dallas cowboy cheerleader
>Just need the sleeves and the pompoms and you're good
"Well, I didn't pick out the team color scheme. Honestly, I'd have gone with orange and gold - something with black stripes, too. Something a savage macho man would wear-"
>"No. I don't like that she hasn't given up on you, Anon."
>You turn to the pouting Greta, who's currently sitting on your couch
"I know."
>"I don't want you to keep working out with her once this is all over-"
>You place your hands on your hips and give her THE LOOK
>She tries to meet your gaze
"We had this talk before-"
>"You're an independent bull who don't need no cow!"
>>
>>27336317
You like mares licking human butts?
>>
>>27336362
>>27336379

Weightlifters use coconut oil to help hide the stretch marks that they get from lifting
>>
>>27336379
>>27336403
gym/quarry rats using bull semen to help with their stretch marks confoimed
>>
>>27336403
What the actual fuck? I'd just been fucking around when I put that in my green.
>>
>>27336391
I like puns.
For extra fun, anon could stop mooning just before Luna hits him, causing her to fly out to the actual moon again, before dropping trou again, repeat as necessary.
>>
>>27336424
durnkaku confoimed
>>27336238
durnk mom why did you make dad drink too?? ^:(
>>
>>27336424
"Another success for the Soviet Space Program"
>>
Which mare has the flattest crotch?
>>
>>27336389
>You both look down at Helga, who's already wrapped up in her sleeping blanket
>Her head sticks out the top, face beaming up at you
>"I'm an inchworm!"
>She demonstrates this by rolling around a bit on the floor
"Yes.... yes you are. And you're also correct - jealousy is unbecoming of you, Greta."
>You ignore the soft sounds of fabric-on-hardwood as Helga continues to roll around
>She huffs, breaking the gaze
>THIS MEANS YOU WIN
>"F-fine. But I still think you're leading her on."
"I'm doing my best to not. You know that-"
>"Yeah, but some cows just don't get it!"
>You sigh
"Look. We've all got a big day tomorrow - I have to prance around like an idiot, then the actual idiots go out onto the field-"
>"Hey!"
"I just call it like I see it. But you know I"ll be watching both your events."
>"Y-yeah...."
"Hmm. Speaking of, what's the whole cheering thing I need to look out for? Anything I should do?"
>"Show us some skin!" Helga chirps, and you growl at her
>Giggling, she rolls away
>... well, she gets hyper when she's excited. Or nervous, I guess.
"Other than that."
>"W-well, no, but... maybe you can look at our props?"
>Props?
>This is the first you've heard of prop-
>Greta pulls from her bag what looks like a paper-mache copy of your face
>AWAKEN MY MASTERS
"No."
>"But I spent so much time-"
"Making a death-mask for me?"
>She pouts. "Well, all that's left is what Helga bought from that traveling unicorn-"
>Rummaging around, she pulls out two giant foam fingers
>They're a minty green color - so... at least close to your skin tone - and have a big #1 painted on the outside
>She sticks one over her hand and waves it about
"...yeah, that'll work."
>"What, really?! But there's no love, no dedication, no master craftwork-"
"It's alright! I mean, let's be honest here. I'm going to be a couple hundred yards from you, right? I'm not... gonna be able to see much."
>Aww, mumblepouty cow is best cow
"It's the thought that counts, right?"
>"Fffffinnneee."
>>
>>27336317
How would you explain such a thing to poor Venus? She would be in princess school too.
>>
>>27336477
A minotaur having a small fit by rolling on the floor sounds really cute.
>>
>>27336489
Until she rolls into the small table that has the table top lamp on it.
>>
>>27336389
See, the problem we have here is that Brunhilda is best cow.

What are we gonna do about this?
>>
>>27336501
>BUMP
>There's a solid five seconds of silence before Helga lets loose a keening wail that rivals anything you've ever heard coming out of a toddler's mouth.
>Hugging and boo-boo kissing follows.
>>
>>27336509
>"Shh sh sh shhh. Go to sleep, go to sleep. Go to sleep little moo cow."
>>
>>27336481
Everyone knows mares love colts with a little extra flank.
>>
>>27336477
>You plop down on the couch, making a point to lean up against her
>She wraps her arms around you, planting a soft kiss on the top of your head
>Aww
"So."
>"So."
>.....
"So I guess after tomorrow, we're officially official? How does that work, anyway?"
>"Ah, well..."
>You feel a *thwump* on your lap, and are... not at all surprised to find Helga resting her head there
>You begin to rub her ears, being rewarded with a pleased hum
>"Um. Well, it's like... yes, it's officially official, but like. Uh."
>You're dating a master wordsmith here
"Helga, you have no shame. What's the deal?"
>"Hey!" Greta protests
>"Well. Although our society protects the bulls, and for the most part is matriarchal, each family is basically run by their bull. So, by accepting our encouragement - and for cheering for us in turn, it's a public declaration of intent."
>Wow. You didn't think she knew so much
>Like what 'matriarchal' or 'declaration' meant
>"Yeah! And like, it basically gives us free reign to feel you up in public, because you've given us the OK infront of everyone-"
"Now I think you're fuckin' with me-"
>"Well, I hope to tomorrow night-"
>You boop her nose and she scrunches
"Greta, is she pulling my-"
>Helga grins wide, wiggling her eyebrows
"-leg"
>"Aww"
>Greta snorts, holding in her laughter. "Y-yeah... I mean. Basically it was an old-timey way to have anyone in the tribe object to the courtship. That's kinda faded away, and now it's more a public declaration of love."
"Huh. The more you know, I guess."
>"Y-yeah...."
>There's an unspoken question in the air
>You can feel it
>. . .
"So, I guess that means you'll be staying over tomorrow night as well?"
>"I-if... if you want us to."
>You reach over and pat Greta on the cheek
"I do."
>"Can I have the cool side of the pillow?" Helga chirps
"I....guess?"
>"Excellent! That makes biting it all the easier-"
>You boop the lewd inchworm once again
>>
>>27336539
"Honestly, you two are impossible."
>"No! We've been stretching - the logistics work!"
"That's..."
>You close your eyes and sigh, just FEELING Helga's grin
"I'm going to enjoy this more than I should."
>"O-oh?"
>You feel both cows tense up a bit as you stand up
"Have fun sleeping on the couch, girls."
>"Awwwww-"
>They even have their pouting in unison
"Yeah, yeah. Crocodile tears, the lot of you. I'll see you tomorrow-"
>"Goodnight!" Helga says, unceremoniously laying down on the ground
>Where she falls there shall she be buried
>"Ah... goodnight, Anon." Greta smiles at you, and you smile back.
>"And, uh. Thanks."
>You hum softly
"You too."
>Let's see
>Outfit
>Shoes - actually, more like "covered sandals" but, it works
>A second change of clothing, because fuck this team uniform bullshit
>Your secret weapon for the tournament
>Some snacks-
>"You ready yet?"
"Yeeeeah, almost."
>You hear an exasperated sigh from the livingroom, but, this is IMPORTANT
>First aid kit
>bribery money
>a heavy rock
"Okay, done!"
>You walk out of your bedroom to see your two girls - and they're already dressed for the event
>Greta's in her military uniform - or something like it, fatigues, I guess?
"You're competing... in that?"
>"Whut?" She looks herself over. "It's... it's acceptable!"
>You sigh, your sequins shimmering in the dawn sunlight
>Well this isn't fair
>You look F A B U L O U S and she's just... frumpy
>With a soft squeak, Helga makes herself known -
>Wearing a full... skin-tight latex bodysuit
"You're competing IN THAT?!"
>She strikes a power-rangers pose, grinning
>"Yep! This is exactly what I need for my event~!"
"I just..."
>You feel your dick begin to stir, and you turn away
"This.... this is all just a meticulous prank. The entire town is out to fuck with me-"
>"They better not be! We got first dibs-"
>Sighing through space and time, you make your way out the door
>"Ooh! Hold on!"
>The sound of squeaking follows closely after you
>>
File: not enough human sacrifices.png (71 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
not enough human sacrifices.png
71 KB, 250x250
>>27336614
>skin-tight latex bodysuit
>>
>>27336614
>Ok so good news?
>Helga wasn't fucking with you???
>The bad news is that Helga wasn't fucking with you
>And you're forced to make small talk and wave and smile at hundreds of other cows in just.... absolutely insane getups
>Anything from what Greta's wearing - the frumpy fatigues
>Crazy... what looked like velcro patches on their suits?
>To skin-tight black latex
>THAT was the hardest (pun intented) part
>Random cows that you never met, coming up and chatting with you, with your girls
>Skin tight... latex... just.... there
>You pull out a towel from your bag and wipe your forehead with it
>wew lad
>If you weren't so nervous yourself your dick would be diamonds
>"Oi Anon!"
>speaking of diamonds
"Hey Diamond!"
>You wave at your boss, and feel a pat on your back pushing you forward
>With a smile you turn and say your goodbyes before jogging up to your executioner
>eer. teammate
>"Hey there buddy! Lookin' fine, Lookin' fine."
>You flex, and he whistles
>"See, up until today I was being nice, but now-"
"Yeah, I won't get killed-"
>"Just maimed."
"Excellent. As long as they don't hurt the moneymaker, I'm good."
>"Anon. Nobull's going to be aiming for your ass."
"I meant my face, but glad to see you're admiring my assets. Good to know."
>The two of you continue the small talk through the park gates, and even up to the coliseum
>The building style is very... roman
>The modern, tiled locker room, however, is not
>"Yeah... so...we're the 4th team to play in rotation - #4 and #5. Diamond versus Iron-"
"You know there's a hardness joke in there somewhere."
>"Anon, don't make this gay."
"Says the dude who's flexing in a mirror with a bunch of other guys-"
>A round of indignation goes through the lockers, but you grin
>Aaah, nerves
>....fuck you can hear the cows cheering from in here
>ha ha wow your heart is going fast
>"Anon? Anon, buddy, look at me - you don't look too good...."
>>
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5!
>>
File: yes.jpg (15 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
15 KB, 304x408
Cow trpping update.

mmmmm
>>
>>27336690
>You're not ready for this
>You're still too smol!
>EVERYTHING IS SHAKING OH GOD-
>"Anon! Anon, snap out of it-"
"Habwuh... j-just... oh God Diamond, what am I doing here-"
>"Anon, look. Your first time is always rough - it's confusing and hot and just..."
>Diamond kneels infront of you, adopting the "coach" look
"I just... the other guys here, are so big-"
>"Sssh. Don't look at the other guys. We're all working with what we got - and honestly, size isn't everything. There's quickness, dexterity - if you're limber, you're just as good as anyone twice your thickness-"
>/fit/ thoughts fill your mind, and you nod
>"There we go, just relax.... let it happen, let it wash over you. You'll be fine."
"I uh... I-I brought something, and... I didn't know if it'd help, but-"
>"It's ok. Show me what you got."
>You reach into your bag and pull out the secret weapon
>Diamond squints at it, tilting his head
>"Why.... why would you need that much lu-"
>Suddenly his eyes go wide, and he grins a manic grin
>"Anon.... that's brilliant."
>Grunting, he stands up, rubbing his hands together
>"Lay on the bench and I'll start working it into you-"
>You assume the position, relaxing as the rest of your team mills in
>"...long history, filled with excitement-"
>You are Anon
>And you kinda wish for death
>You and your team is hanging out in one of the little hallways leading to the arena proper
>Waiting for the welcoming speech to be over
>apparently it's the same for each match?
>"....apples have been banned as weapons ever since. So, Socioball-"
>You shift your weight from one foot to the next
>Diamond gives you a thumbs up
>You smile and return the gesture
>"....presiding over the match...."
>Oh, here we go
>"Our local chieftan, Bismuth Dragonforce!"
>The crowd goes wild, yet again
>That dude sounds like a badass
>"LLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEETTTSSS GET READY TO RUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE-"
>Your everything has an erection as goosebumps roll over your body
>>
>>27335949
Okay, okay, I get the hint. I'll even try to find a better paper for that occasion
>>
>>27336869
yay
>>
>>27336862
>You jog out with the rest of your team
>Iron's team jogs out from the opposite end
>Inbetween you two, a thick pole rises to the sky
>There are no innuendos, only glory here
>Your team stops as one and begins flexing their disgustingly fantastic bodies
>The liberal application of coconut oil causes your skin to glisten in the sun
>The crowd goes wild
>You look for the announcement booth - aah, there he is
>You pose dramatically, giving your best nazi salute at the aged minotaur with the most radical beard you've ever seen
>he nods at you
>THE GODS SMILE UPON YOU THIS DAY
>You turn and flex over in the direction of the green foam fingers, and they start waving frantically
>Yeeeeeeesssss - ok, once you accept your inevitable death this becomes pretty fun
>With the tweet of a whistle a ball no larger than your fist gets tossed in from the announcer's booth
>You don't think it's an accident that it's tossed to your side first
>Steadying yourself, you bellow out a challenge to the opposite team
>And all hell breaks loose
DONE for right now - I actually should be doing my workyjob. But, pic is very related.

Pastebin will be updated in a few minutits.
>>
>>27336316
>>27336389
>>27336477
>>27336539
>>27336614
>>27336690
>>27336862
>>27336918
Done. Update here: http://pastebin.com/pSeAqG9T

>>27336489
>>27336501
Big Cows don't cry. Now I'll give you your supermare band-aid if you be careful next time, ok?
>Helga nods, sniffling softly

>>27336504
I have plans.
>>
>>27336918
inb4 minos are actually fucking pansies
>>
>>27336959
Nah. Minos are total bros. There will be grappling and wrestling and grunting and tiny shorts.

....it's VERY popular among the cows. Very popular.
>>
>>27336959
As it should be. They're a species fit for prey and beasts of burden. They need to know their roles.
>>
>>27336958
Let Brunhilda join the herd pls
>>
File: bull semen 2016.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
bull semen 2016.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>27336918
>"I don't know about YOU, Sam, but that is THE MOST bull semen I have EVER seen on a contestant in all my years of announcing."
>>"You weren't around during the '96 "smelly orgy" match, Laura. I'd have to say that this is the THIRD most bull semen that I've seen being brought into play. This promises to be an interesting game."
>>
File: 15184541038_bfc328fb45_b.jpg (216 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
15184541038_bfc328fb45_b.jpg
216 KB, 1024x684
>>27336968
If you say so
>>
File: 1462039026735.png (414 KB, 726x813) Image search: [Google]
1462039026735.png
414 KB, 726x813
>>27336918
Cow Tipping update. Finally!
BNW, I luv you bby.

I know that this two words tend to stress the writefag, but 'moar when'?

Also, Brunhilda a cute. A CUTE!
>>
>>27336998
That may be the gayest thing I've ever seen on a blue board.
>>
File: grand finish.jpg (111 KB, 438x500) Image search: [Google]
grand finish.jpg
111 KB, 438x500
>>27336918
>>
File: 1450091070991.jpg (63 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
1450091070991.jpg
63 KB, 600x455
>>27336998
BADTOUCH
>>
>>27336869
Any and all drawfagging is welcome here.
>>
woah shit nigga

is dat bnw
>>
>>27336862
>that name
My sides have transcended all boundaries.
>>
>>27334024

>"Anon?"
"Yes, Twilight?"
>"I hate you."
"I hate you too, forever and always."
>>
>>27336477
>"W-well, no, but... maybe you can look at our props?"
>Props?
>This is the first you've heard of prop-
>Greta pulls from her bag what looks like a paper-mache copy of your face
>AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Anon's BizarRGRE Adventure when?
>>
File: 1425797737360.png (313 KB, 815x1024) Image search: [Google]
1425797737360.png
313 KB, 815x1024
>>27335090
>“YOU’RE MY DAD.”
kek
this is gonna be cute i can tell
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 2312x1152) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 2312x1152
>You could hear the sounds of metal hitting concrete and grunting as you stood outside of the "Iron Church"
>That was kind of an odd name in your opinion
>You understood the iron part but what the hay was an "church"?
>Was it some kind of weight or exercise that you didn't know about?
>Why did it sound like some kind of pastry to you?
>...
>Oh yeah
>It probably had something to do with you not being able to get your chocolate chip pancakes with a side of hay bacon this morning because you had DEAL WITH THIS HORSE APPLES!
>...
>Well... the gym looked actually pretty nice
>The outside was a little bare-bones--for a gym run by a stallion at least--, the sign was more of a banner than an actual permanent sign, but the building didn't look dumpy anymore
>You had to admit that Anon actually did a pretty good job fixing the place up...
>Your stomach rumbled, signifying that you should probably hurry up and investigate what was going on so you could get something to eat
>And more coffee; you were going to need a LOT more coffee
>With a spell, you opened up the door and stepped into the building...
>...Only to reel back as the smell of sweat, something else and iron hit you like a runaway wagon
>Sweet Celestia on a pogo stick!
>Your nose scrunched up as you resisted the urge to break out into a coughing fit, giving your head a shake as you forced yourself to step into the building and close the door behind you
>Upon entering the gym you saw that you were now in a mostly empty lobby
>In the corner of the room were a bunch of shirts and headbands that were on display, there was a table and a couple of chairs in the middle of the room and at the back of it was a desk with a door right next to it
>Behind that desk was a stallion that was looking down at a magazine as he noisily chewed on a piece of bubble gum
>Alrighty then
>You got the lay of the land
>Now it was time to find Anon so that you could get some answers!
>And after that you could get some breakfast!
>>
>>27337393
>Or Luna
>Or better yet, Brunch!
>Yeah!
>You were going to eat the buck out of some brunch like that (slightly) chubby little purple pony that you were!
>You cleared your throat, hoping to get the receptionist's attention
>The stallion didn't even look up, blowing and popping a big bubble as he turned the page in his magazine
>...
>Okay...
"Um, excuse me? Could you tell me where Anonymous is? I need to speak to him."
>The stallion peeked over his magazine to stare at you for a moment
>Silently judging; judging you harder than you have ever been judged
>And that was saying something
>His face scrunched up in irritation at having been interrupted from his reading (was that a ball cup magazine?...) but even still he pointed toward the door next to his desk
>Your eyes darted toward the door
"Oh, he's in there?" you asked, turning your attention back to the stallion, only to notice that he was once again staring down at his magazine and ignoring your very existance
>You didn't know whether to sigh or snort, your face scrunching up
>You were a PRINCESS dammit!
>You might not have wanted ponies to worship the very ground that you stood on but it'd be nice to get a LITTLE bit of respect!
>You needed to get yourself a dungeon!
>Ponies would respect you if you had a bucking dungeon that you could TOSS them into!
>...You think
>Maybe
>Probably
>...YEAH!
>Your wings ruffled against your sides as you made your way over to the door
>The grunting and the sounds of metal hitting metal and metal hitting concrete got louder and louder the closer you got to it
>Which really had you thinking
>Why would Thunderlane want to go to a gym like this?
>You hadn't even been in the gym proper yet and you could tell that this wasn't a place for a stallion
>It was loud, it smelled, from what you could tell there was no place for stallions to gossip and there wasn't even air conditioning
>This wasn't a commercial gym
>This was a gym-gym where gymmy things happened to gymmy ponies
>>
>>27337393
LaP delivers
>>
>>27331121
You really should get into the habit of posting a thread description
>>
>>27337328
Is that a bruise on her cheek?
>>
>>27337424
>Puzzled, you stepped through the door and into the gym
>To your surprise, the inside was a heck of a lot bigger than it looked on the outside, and every single inch of the entire, massive room was filled with gym equipment
>There were a bunch of dumbbells and barbells at the back of the gym
>There must have been a dozen of those bench thingy's
>There were even these big, metal... things with pegs and weights all over them
>...
>You didn't go to the gym all that much alright?
>It's not like you knew what any of the equipment was called!
>"Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeon! Get it up Caramel! GET IT UP!"
>Your attention turned back to the bench thingy's, where a bunch of ponies were standing around
>In fact, now that you got a good look at them, you noticed that every single one of them were stallions
>There was Mr. Cake, who was sporting one heck of a beard and looked like he had gained fifty pounds of muscle
>There was Cookie Crumble, who had the mother of all guts but now had legs and a neck that there thicker than your head
>You could see dozens of stallions that you had seen around town here, stallions that had turned into... something else
>...
>A lump began to form in your throat as you looked around the entire room
>There must have been two or three mares in here
>The rest, maybe a hundred in all, were stallions
>Aggressive, muscle-y stallions that were grunting and yelling and throwing the weights around
>>
File: yes.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>27337431
>>
>>27337451
No.
>>
>>27337455
>And in the center of it all, sporting (or whatever they called it) Caramel, was Anonymous
>Just like pretty much every other stallion in here, the human was wearing a sleeve-less shirt and a headband, though he had forgone wearing sun glasses
>...
>Yeah, about that...
>Why the HECK were they all wearing sun glasses INDOORS?
>There really weren't that many windows in the room, so--
>"GET IT UP, CARAMEL!" Anon snarled. "GET THE FUCKING WEIGHT UP! YOU GOT THIS! YOU GOT THIS!"
>Though you must have been thirty feet away you could see the strain on Caramel's now bearded face
>His face was red, there was sweating dripping down it, you could see veins upon veins bulging in ways that they shouldn't be bulging
>"Get it up, Caramel!"
>"Move that weight faggot!"
>"It's time to move some bucking daddy weight!"
>"COME ON! YOU NEED MORE SCOOPS! DON'T YOU WANNA BE A MUTANT?!"
>The bar shook in Caramel's hooves as he raised it inch by inch
>"Don't you... bucking... help me... Anon," you could hear him gasp even as he lifted what looked like FAR too much weight than what was good for him. "I got... this..."
>"It's all you, Caramel. It's all you," Anon, who looked just as sweaty and veiny as the rest of the stallions, assured. "Just get that shit up, just get that shit up. You got it. You got it."
>A very unpony-like growl escaped Caramel's lips as, with one last burst of effort, he locked the weight out
>The shout that erupted from the group watching made your ears ring as Anonymous helped Caramel re-rack the weight
>The second that the bar was no longer in Caramel's hooves, the stallion launched himself off the bench
>"WHOO! WHAT THE BUCK WAS THAT?! WHAT THE BUCK WAS THAT?! DID YOU BUCKING SEE THAT?!" he yelled, pounding a hoof against his chest as he walked around wild-eyed
>Anon chuckled
>"Everyone wait a little bit before touching that bar. That shit's still on fire."
>>
>>27337480
>The other stallions, chuckling and jeering, began playfully shoving Caramel around
>To your shock some of them even took off their shirts and began fanning him as if they were trying to put out flames
>...
>You know that you've been saying this a lot this morning but WHAT THE BUCK IS GOING ON?!
>WHY WERE THEY ACTING LIKE THIS?!
>STALLIONS DIDN'T ACT LIKE THIS!
>THEY DIDN'T!
>AND WHY DO YOU FEEL SO FUNNY?!
>You must have made a noise of some kind because about a dozen set of eyes turned to you
>OhmyCelestia
>"Oh, hey, Twilight!" Anon chirped with a happy little wave. "How's it going?"
>You opened your mouth to answer, a hoof raise, only to promptly close it
>That...
>That was a VERY good question...
"...Um, Anon? Could you come over here for a second? I need to talk to you about something."
>With a small smile on his face, Anon nodded
>"Hey, hey, hey, enough pussy-footing around. You ladies get back to your weights."
>Your feathers ruffled against your back once more as the group of stallions dispersed, nearly all of them making faces or playfully slinging insults Anon's way
>The giant human himself strode toward you with a big ol' smile on his face
>"Let's talk over in that power rack over there, Twi," he said, nudging your withers before brushing past you. "I wanna get in a set or two of squats before I'm not warmed up anymore."
>...
>Power rack?
>That was what those metal cage things were called?
>...Why?
>They didn't look particularly rack-y to you...
>Nor did they look all that powerful...
>Giving your head a shake, you made your way over to one of the "power racks" where a bar was a whole lot of weight was resting on a pair of pegs
>...Since those pegs were on a power rack did that mean that they were called power pegs?
>...
>No, no, focus Twilight
>>
>>27337510
>FOCUS
>"It's my deload week," Anon explained as he got underneath the bar. "So I decided to go pretty light today."
>You eye the bar with a frown
>You could see that there were three plates on each side of the bar
>BIG plates
"...Okay, listen, Anon, we need to talk. This morning I was talking to Flutter Butter--"
>Anon snorted, unracking the bar and taking a step forward
>You took a nervous step backward as the bar wobbled dangerously
>Ifoneofthosedroppedonyourhoofsomeponywasdyingtonightfilly
>"Fucking Flutter... Do you know she's been in here three times this week telling me to cancel Thunderlane's membership?" he growled, squatting down so that he was looking you in the eye, a rather impressive feat considering how big he was. "The guy paid for his membership like everyone else and he's not a cunt while he's in here. Why the hell would I do something like that for no good goddamn reason?"
>...
>Was he going to hold that position the whole time that he was talking to you or was he going to score the touchdown and hit the home run to beat the other guy?
>...
>You REALLY needed to watch more ball-hoof-sports...
>With a grunt, Anon stood back up without difficulty, sucking in a mouthful of air before he squatted back down
>"So what if he has a little facial hair now? So what if he's gotten a little bigger because of all of the SICK fucking gainz that he's been getting?"
>Explosively exhaling, Anon stood back up
>You couldn't help but shy away slightly as the plates on his back slapped together
>"Flutter doesn't have any business coming in here and demanding that I don't let him come here anymore because she doesn't want him here."
"I don't think that it's like that, Anon," you quickly say. "Flutter's just a little worried about her stallion."
>Anon squatted back down, his nose scrunching up in thought
>>
>>27337531
>Though he was as big as a house and a little... INTENSE at times, Anon was the rare stallion that almost always considered both sides of an argument before he went and said something
>Though he was kind of a weirdo, you always respected that about him
>A-Among other t-things. Those shoulders though. U-Unf~
>"...You know, when Thunder first came in here he was a mess."
>With a grunt, Anon picked himself up
>"He was a cry baby, he complained about stupid shit that didn't matter and he was one of the biggest DYEL's that I've ever seen."
>He squatted back down
>"He was a babby bird lost in the wild, Twiggles. I took that lil' babby bird under my wing and I made him a fucking SICK cunt."
>Anon started to raise and lower himself faster and faster, his tone becoming angrier and angrier
>"I turned the baby bird into a swole sparrow that doesn't afraid of anything!"
"...Anon, that doesn't make any--"
>"And when I do that, when I show him that he had a fucking set of BALLS, Flutter and her herd try to come in here tellin' me to let him turn back into a bitch? Fuck that! Fuck it all day long!"
"W-Well, Flutter was just a little concerned Thunderlane's trying to be something he's not. Maybe she things he's trying to punish them for something that--"
>"THAT! That's the same bucking thing that Cup Cake said!"
>Turning around, you saw Mr. Cake standing not that far away from you
>There was a snarl on the stallion's face as he angrily curled a bar with some weights on it
>"She thinks just because I want come time to myself to blow off a little steam that I'm just following some FAD."
>Growling, he drops the bar
>You jumped slightly at the loud bang it caused
>"Maybe I just want to be a little healthier! Maybe I just want to look a little better whenever we go out together! Is there anything wrong with that?!"
>As Mr. Cake began throwing more plates onto his bar you noticed a change in the air
>>
>>27337548
>The stallions were muttering angrily at each other, tossing around their weights a little more aggressively than they had a second ago
>Oh no...
>You could feel the mother of all hissy fits coming on...
>"Yeah!"
>"Who do they thing they are?..."
>"What's wrong with me wanting to lose a little weight? You'd THINK that they be happy that I wanted to look good for them..."
>You took a step back, nervously coughing
"Please, gentlecolts, I'm sure that they're--"
>Mr. Cake's lips drew back into a snarl
>"Well we're not going to stop going to this gym just because our mares told us so, princess. We're here because we want to be and we're going to STAY here until WE want to leave, not until our mares want us to!"
>"YEAH!" about a dozen stallions yelled
>Oh buck...
>The hissy fit was coming...
>To your surprise, even Anon looked slightly nervous about what you had brought about, his brow furrowed slightly as the rabble rabbled their little colt hearts out
>...
>This wasn't working...
>You were just making these aggressive stallions even MORE aggressive...
"Listen... Anon," you said, slowly backing away toward the door. "I'll talk to you about this later."
>You bit back a yelp as a dumbbell sailed by your head
>Don't run Sparkle
>If you run that'll only excite them...
>Anon nodded
>"Alright, Twilight. I'll see you arou--Time Turner! If you keep slamming those fucking weights you're gonna break those fucking plates, and I swear to god if you do that I'm throwing you out a window!"
>As the stallions' attention turned toward Anon, you bolted out of the gym
>It was only when you were outside did you sigh in relief
>...
>Horse apples
>You were going to have to think of a different approach...
>>
holy shit l&p too

this thread has been blessed by endless green
>>
>>27337563
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: agomg363a6mx.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
agomg363a6mx.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>27337569
>>
>>27337569
5/10 Not your usual standard, or originality LaP.
>>
>>27337185
"Twilight, if I could hate you to death I would."
>"Well, you can't, so I guess you're stuck with me."
"I guess I am."
>"Forever."
"Forever and always."
>>
>>27337716
this is oddly cute.
>>
>>27337716
Can we not? This really hurts.
>>
>>27337451
She walked into a door. It happens all the time. She's just so darned clumsy.

Isn't that right, Twilight?
>>
>>27337787
>"Nope!" She chirps, looking up at you with an innocent smile
>"I just like intermingling pain with pleasure!"
>You blush heavily, clearing your throat
"T-twilight, we're in the middle of the market-"
>"Well, Anon, if you weren't such a naughty colt, I wouldn't have learned about exhibitionism-"
"Damnit-"
>"Mmhmm. Now spank my flank and call me sassy~"
>Today was a "well this backfired" kinda day
>>
File: Twilight_opening_door_S2E25.png (350 KB, 993x559) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_opening_door_S2E25.png
350 KB, 993x559
>>27337787
Well, when the doorknobs are frequently at face level, I can see how that would happen.
>>
>>27337861
more like
>Today was a "you got your dick sucked in a just-barely concealed location" kinda day
>>
>>27337424
I know you meant lunch, but I hope you don't correct Twilight wanting to get some Luna to eat out
It does good things for my dick.
>>
>>27337563
>>27337569
Twiggles being cute.

My secret fetish.
>>
File: Eat-Out.png (895 KB, 720x2504) Image search: [Google]
Eat-Out.png
895 KB, 720x2504
>>27337997
>>
File: large.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>27337757

THERE ARE NO BREAKS ON THE HATE TRAIN

>Twilight becomes an Alicorn, remaining young while Anon ages.
>She visits him on his deathbed, as he slowly passes away from some pony disease that mutated to infect humans.
>They trade insults as usual, but his are slower. There are deep, ragged breaths between each word.
>Yet they are no less sharp.
>When he finally passes, she breaks down crying and shouts about how much she hated him.
>She hated how he was so stubborn.
>She hated how he swore all the time. It was so unbecoming of a stallion!
>She hated how he had the confidence to just go do whatever he wanted while she was still too timid, even after all this time.
>She hated how he knocked her up.
>She hated how he was a wonderful father to their children.
>And most of all, she hated how he made her miss him now that he was gone.
>>
>>27338145
>Anon, through the power of sheer hate, comes back as a poltergeist to terrorize Twilight throughout all eternity
>Anon literally is Ghost Dad

git gud with your sad prompts
>>
File: ghost-dad_480_poster1.jpg (47 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
ghost-dad_480_poster1.jpg
47 KB, 480x287
>>27338181
>>Anon literally is Ghost Dad
But I don't want Anon to be a rapist.
>>
>>27338181

Sorry, sempai. I don't write a lot.
>>
Please don't throw the weights around. The floors are shitty enough as it is, we don't need any more dents in them.
>>
>>27338181
>>27338197
ZIPPIDY BIBBIDY RAZZLE FRAZZLE
LOSE THE PANTS, PUDDING POP
>>
>>27338198
You should write more, anon-kun. You can be noticed easier that way.
>>
>>27338229

I do, I just do it without a name and drop oneshot greens.
>>
>>27337569
You are at your best when writing about the gym, I love it.
>>
>>27337569
I have never even been to a gym but this is one of my favorites. I love this one.
>>
>>27338197
>But I don't want Anon to be a rapist

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.png
>>
>>27338640
There's a difference between memetic greentext rape and Cosby-rape. Nobody wants to be a Cosby-rapist, anon.

Nobody.
>>
>>27338754
Getting violently raped with loud Cosby noises during it would be pretty traumatizing.
>>
>>27338640
fuck rape
>>
>>27338640
No.
>>
>>27338767
>That's the idea.
>>
>>27338766
ZIPPITY ZIP ZOO BAM! PUDDIN POP!
>>
>>27338831
>>27338766

Who would be the RGRE equivalent of Bill Cosby?
>>
>>27338888
Dammit, quads demand an answer. I'm not prepared to give one.
>>
File: 1449439612053.png (256 KB, 847x770) Image search: [Google]
1449439612053.png
256 KB, 847x770
>>27338888
Checked.
Mane-iac maybe?
>>
>>27338888
pinkie pie
>>
>>27338888
Zebras. All of them. Yes, even the males. Because they're all the same.
>>
>>27338946
Zecora. She's a nigger-pony and she's the closest thing I've seen zebras have to a doctor. She even does the rhyme thing, which is a BIT like Cosby's eccentric babbling.
>>
>>27338145
Please stop....
>>
File: how i end arguments.jpg (235 KB, 871x1280) Image search: [Google]
how i end arguments.jpg
235 KB, 871x1280
>Anon sees ponies as tiny adorable babus
>Refuses to stop speaking to them in baby-talk
>Thinks he can end conflicts by cuddling both parties until they're too comfy to keep fighting
>And he's right
>>
>>27338975
>>27338946
>Zecora.
>Not a proud member of her species
>Not an outstanding citizen of Equestria.
>Not wanting to pound that tight, striped, cunt.
I SHYGGY DIGGY WHOOP DA SHOOP
>>
>Celestia has lived for hundreds of years and has done everything she can think of.

>She's climbed mountains
>Mastered exotic and lost branches of magic
>Made peace
>Made war
>Learned languages
>Learned cultures
>Taken on countless "most faithful student"s
>Invented games that are played even to this very day
>Invented sexual positions that are used even to this very day
>Fucked with the nobles because it would be funny
>Fucked with the nobles because seriously, fuck those guys

>Everything she can think of.
>tl;dr Celestia's bored and can't think of what to do
>Her solution is to invent a spell that will allow her to experience old things as though she were doing them for the first time
>A spell that will selectively and temporarily erase part of her memory and return them once certain conditions are met (ie when she has re-learned how to play Monopoly and has had fun with it, her memories of playing Monopoly from hundreds of years ago will return to her)
>Anon abuses this.
>>
>Celestia is saddened when she sees that Anon isn't fitting in with pones
>No herd, no marefriend, no cleaning or cooking skills, a job that is typically for mares and doesn't appeal him to his mare co-workers
>Her solution is to give him full-sized IRL horse cock and balls
>Anon now cannot wear pants for fear of being aroused in public and tearing through them
>>
>>27339429
no
>>
>>27339464
why do you hate fun anon?
>>
File: muhfet933808g6t4351.png (274 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
muhfet933808g6t4351.png
274 KB, 500x480
>>27339429
>>Her solution is to give him full-sized IRL horse cock and balls
>>
>>27339484
no
>>
>>27339429
Magic is for lewd.
>>
>>27339429
I'd read it. Especially if Anon pays Celestia back for her "kindness" with a rough fuck.
>>
>>27339519
>>27339550
>"Hey there, Anon! An order just came in and... and, uh... hey there. Whuh-what're you doin' later tonight?"
"Get the fuck out of here, Cuddle Wings."
>>
>>27339429
would he still have human virility?
would he pass out from blood loss to his brain when he got a woody?
>>
>>27339644
Human virility. Possibly pony semen. A dick that won't quit.
>>
>>27339039

No.

>When Twilight finally does die, after millions of years on the planet.
>She goes to the afterlife and tearfully reunites with all of her friends and family.
>There's just one problem.
>Anon isn't there. Because it was all a dream and he woke up when he died.
>>
>>27339660
>Human virility
>Horse size and output
>Pone impregnation abilities
>Crafted by a goddess using magic
Mjolcock.
>>
>>27339684
>>27339660

>Anon is crowned as the Prince of Fertility
>>
I like the mental image of Anon walking around Ponyville pantsless. He finally has a sheath so ponies don't really look twice at him, but he has troubles maintaining a flaccid cock that gets him into trouble.
>>
Reference for size of horsecock!Anon:

https://derpibooru.org/1114410?scope=scpe53842b58776af012ca991f087ae66a4a5f9a993d
>>
File: Motherly_Wisdom.jpg (45 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
Motherly_Wisdom.jpg
45 KB, 478x640
>>27339780
>https://derpibooru.org/1114410?scope=scpe53842b58776af012ca991f087ae66a4a5f9a993d
>>
>"Twah-Twilight! Twilight, open up!"
>Who is BANG BANG BANGing on your chamber door?
>"Twilight, please! I need help!"
>Let nopony say that you are a mare who ignores a pretty colt in need.
>You unlock the door and watch as Anon bursts through.
>Pantsless.
>Oh, filly.
>Luna's been going through your dreams again.
>"Twilight, something has happened to my dick! I woke up this morning and my underwear was in tatters!"
>He stomps over to you, grabs you by the withers, and starts shaking you.
>"TATTERS!"
"Anonymous, please calm down! I won't be able to help if you insist on being hysterical."
>With a big of magic, you push Anon back a few steps.
"Now, what seems to be the proooohohohoh, goodness."
>Welp.
>You've found it.
>And filly, this ain't no problem at all.
>Ain't NOTHING wrong with his dick game.
>'cept maybe it's too strong.
>Anon's big, floppy horse dick is close enough to your face that you have to cross your eyes to see the flared tip.
>....dripping pre-cum all over your floor and promising the arrival of musky, virile cum.
>It bobs in time with Anon's heart-beat, and you SWEAR you just saw his balls twitch.
>Okay.
>Okay.
>Wow.
"That... that sure is something, Anon."
>Oh christ, his cock just JUMPED when your warm breath hit it.
>Sorry, Dad. You were raised to respect what a stallion does and does not what, but there's no way you can interpret this as anything other than a come-on.
>You lurch forward and catch the soft, spongy head of Anon's cock in your mouth.
>"Hey, wh-what?! St-staahp~"
>Anon rests his hands on your head and pushes you away half-heartedly, but you ignore him.
>Just as well; soon enough he stops pushing and uses his hands to hold your head in place.
>It tastes like sweat and the way a crotch smells.
>AKA delicious.
>Today was a good day.
>>
>>27340174
fetishbait/10
>>
>>27340174
>halfachub/10
Good start, wanted more.
>>
File: 1459263819934.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1459263819934.png
67 KB, 449x1197
>>27336645
Kek file name
>>
>>27340174
>>
File: Thats tooooo hot.jpg (33 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
Thats tooooo hot.jpg
33 KB, 426x341
>>27340174
>>
>>27340093
>"Aren't guys with vaginas just mares?" From Dad
FTFY
>>
>>27340174
>It wasn't long before Anonymous started thrusting into your mouth.
>You KNEW that bucking slut wanted this!
>Running into your house, an enormous cock ready to poke your eye out...
>His plump balls practically bursting out of his sack...
>You bet he planned this.
>Anonymous gasps and his hips buck when you start to let out a loud HUMM against his bulging shaft.
>"Tw-twilight... I'm not gonna-It... it's coming out!"
>Yes.
>YES YES YES
>Finally, you shall know the taste of cum!
>All it took was to rape a colt.
>Who knew?
>You're unprepared for when Anonymous tightly grips your head (pulling your mane in the process) and starts thrusting in your mouth and down your throat.
>Sheer will-power alone keeps you from throwing up your lunch as Anonymous plunders deeper and deeper into your throat.
>By the time Anonymous starts to cum, got your face mashed up against the base of his cock; the entire thing has been jammed down your throat.
>You can't see anything other than his crotch.
>You can feel his balls twitching against your chin as Anonymous deposits his load directly into your stomach.

--------

>You are Anon.
>Maybe having a giant horse cock isn't such a bad thing.
>>
NAME ALL OF THE PONIES THAT WOULD INVITE TO YOUR RGRE HERD

GO
>>
>>27340935
Nyarlethotep
>>
File: 1382489445219.gif (289 KB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
1382489445219.gif
289 KB, 296x400
>>27340935
>invite a handful of mares
>they all refuse
okay
>>
>>27340935
Celestia
Luna
Nightmare Moon
Chrysalis
>>
>>27341022
No wonder their rejected you, you're a mare.
And one without a stallion, too.
>>
>>27340935
All of them. Even Twist.
>>
I need a name for a colt of noble blood.
>>
>>27340935
No.
Everytime I see this general, I want it to go the way of Ponies aroused by anon's physique threads.
Dead.
>>
File: right_up_the_butt.gif (422 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
right_up_the_butt.gif
422 KB, 300x400
>>27340935
These two seem kinky enough.
>>
File: 1405290800853.jpg (78 KB, 800x655) Image search: [Google]
1405290800853.jpg
78 KB, 800x655
>>27341048
Don't be greedy, anon.
>>
>>27341062
High Standing
Pure Heart
Gold Leaf
True North
North West
Kanye West
>>
>>27341080
kek
>>
File: quit_that_drama.png (270 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
quit_that_drama.png
270 KB, 680x680
>>27341065
>>
File: 1459650493108.png (165 KB, 565x400) Image search: [Google]
1459650493108.png
165 KB, 565x400
>>27341072
Celestia and Luna would be fun to be with. I want to go out in public and do everyday things with them to confuse the fuck out of the public.
>>
>>27341065
Well its good that we dont have to care about what you want then huh?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (17 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
17 KB, 468x314
>>27336998
TURKISH OIL WRESTLIIING
>>
>>27340885
>>You are Anon.
>>Maybe having a giant horse cock isn't such a bad thing.
Good job, anon. Good job.
>>
File: 1424204581421.png (324 KB, 562x676) Image search: [Google]
1424204581421.png
324 KB, 562x676
>>27337569
I can't believe we finally got more minotits.

I am, however, disappointed at the lack of tits.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.