[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Sun-day. Has Princess Celestia ever had regrets about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 174
File: Princess_Celestia.png (769 KB, 2848x2247) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Celestia.png
769 KB, 2848x2247
It's Sun-day.

Has Princess Celestia ever had regrets about the things she has had to do to protect Equestria?
>>
File: 1462097682275.png (185 KB, 411x643) Image search: [Google]
1462097682275.png
185 KB, 411x643
>>27301575
She didn't give a single fuck about sending her sister to the moon, don't believe her lies.
>>
File: 1462032492798.png (280 KB, 1024x935) Image search: [Google]
1462032492798.png
280 KB, 1024x935
A lovely mare.
>>
>>27301575
Nah man she'd burn a million orphans to keep the trains on time.
>>
File: 1420784741471.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1420784741471.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1080
>>27301575
Happy Mother's Day, /sun/.
>>
File: 1461715977698.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461715977698.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2000
>>
File: 35269342.jpg (2 MB, 1733x8838) Image search: [Google]
35269342.jpg
2 MB, 1733x8838
>>27301937
>>
File: 1073722.png (3 MB, 2600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1073722.png
3 MB, 2600x1600
>>27301575
>Has Princess Celestia ever had regrets about the things she has had to do to protect Equestria?
Probably all the time.

She's the type to have a massive conscience despite knowing that what she's doing needs to be done.
>>
>>
File: Disdain for plebs.webm (533 KB, 682x602) Image search: [Google]
Disdain for plebs.webm
533 KB, 682x602
>>
>>27301575
You forgot the archive, mate.

Sun-day archive: http://pastebin.com/F2iArQf1

You are not the usual OP, but I appreciate your effort. Are you the one who asked in /moon/? In fact, I would have made a new thread myself if I hadn't seen this. One week break is more than enough you faggots, and I have greens to read.
Also, we really should decide whether to wait for the same OP every time or not, and I'm not saying he's a faggot or something for not having made the thread, maybe he got stuff to do and he simply couldn't. However, that doesn't mean that we can stay weeks without this thread. What to do? I think the regular OP should pick a tripcode, so we can recognise him, then if he doesn't show up someone else does the job.
>>
File: lel2.png (666 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lel2.png
666 KB, 1280x720
>>27302667
>>
File: 1462050875379.jpg (81 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
1462050875379.jpg
81 KB, 500x702
>>27302730
>>
>>27302681
>encouraging tripfaggotry
>>
>>27302767
>getting triggered by tripcodes
Well, if you prefer being in a thread without knowing if it's legit or fake/bait, let's stick with the weekly breaks and "Celestia is worst pony" threads. Way to go. At least I came up with an idea.
>>
File: 1459286812817.jpg (305 KB, 1600x2036) Image search: [Google]
1459286812817.jpg
305 KB, 1600x2036
A bit more Students of Heaven
http://pastebin.com/u/LineOfFlowers

>Canterlot
>Present day

>It's a lovely day.
>There isn't a cloud to be seen,
>my sun is warm,
>and my garden is filled with the perfume of flowers.
>Best of all, I have a new tea to try!
>For hundreds of years I've cultivated tea plants as a hobby.
>Some of my blends, and strains are enjoyed well beyond the borders of Equestria proper.
>Now, after nearly 4 decades of selective breeding, and magical tweaking,
>I think I've made yet another delight!
>Of course, there's only one way to be sure!
>I smile in anticipation as I bring the cup to my lips, it's delicate bouquet filling my nostrils.
>I pause a moment and marvel at the sight of my kingdom;
>Cloudsdale shines distantly in the bright sunlight,
>its alabaster spires contrasting beautifully with the blue sky.
>Ponyville nestled idyllically in the rolling hills to the southwest,
>their slopes dark with fecund apple trees.
>I close my eyes and sigh, savoring the moment.
>At last I drink,
>savoring also, the feeling of its warm astringence meeting my tongue.
>This is delicious!
>Even when measured against the absurdly high standards of my gardens.
>I think I'll give it a name to honor Luna.
>She was the one who introduced me to tea, after all,
>back when she was still an earth-pony.
>The sound of a door being hurriedly opened intrudes on my reverie.
>A guard pony canters down my arcade, looking rather worried.
>I nonchalantly take another sip.
>He leaps from the top of the stairs with his wings spread and glides to the grass.
>Such urgency; it was only a few little steps.
>He stops a few meters away, and bows deeply.
>I regard him with a smile, and take another sip.
>"Princess! You ordered to be notified at once, if your alarms on the mirror were tripped!"
>My heart skips a beat.
>I hold the liquid on my tongue.
>Could it be?
>After all this time, has she at last come back?
>"Yes, has somepony come through?"
>"Not exactly, Your Highness..."
>>
File: 1461601635494.jpg (3 MB, 2263x1404) Image search: [Google]
1461601635494.jpg
3 MB, 2263x1404
>>27302928
>I'm on my balcony
>It's nearing sunset, and the air is cool.
>A speck appears on the horizon, toward Ponyville.
>It's so distant, it seems to hang motionless in the sky,
>but I know it's moving with considerable speed.
>Gradually, it draws closer, and my eyes resolve it:
>Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, glowing in my sun's red light.
>My eyes track her progress as my mind puzzles over the days events.
>Some pegasus guards intercept her, then quickly let her pass.
>She comes straight to me, landing quickly, her face filled with concern.
>"Is it true?"
>I quietly nod.
>Her ears and tail droop
>"Oh, Twilight...I came as soon as I heard. I teleported right to Ponyville to check for myself."
>Her frown deepens
>"Even when I couldn't find her, I still hoped she might have come here."
>"Not yet, Cadance, but if she does, we'll know; Equestria is on high alert."
>She licks her lips and begins to pace
>"Yes, so is the Crystal Empire. This would be a clumsy prelude to attack, but I agree it's prudent."
>Suddenly, she stops, and looks at me, shifting her weight from left to right uncertainly.
>"What can I do?"
>"Luna is patroling the Everfree Forest, you may help her, if you wish."
>"What's she looking for?"
>"Portals"
>Her brow furrows
>"But I saw the mirror, still in Twilight's castle."
>"Cadance, as you know, when she found a way to keep it open, I swathed it in alarm-spells..."
>"Also prudent" she says, too quickly.
>"Thank you. Right now, those are the only enchantments it still carries."
>"Was the portal dispelled?"
>I shake my head
>"Torn free, I think. Without the mirror to anchor it, the mouth will leap about unpredictably."
>"...and the forest's magical nature makes it the most likely place for it to appear!" She finishes.
>I nod
>"The portal is gone, Princess Twilight is g...gone; do you think she went through it?
>I am about to answer, when Cadance shivers visibly and a familiar chill shoots up my spine.
>"Sister! Princess Cadance! We have found a portal!"
>>
fake thread.
kill it.
>>
>>27303379
Fake poster, kill him.
>>
>>27303518
Kek, have fun with your sham thread, dude.
>>
>>27303379
>>27303528
Well, at least it's not from the faggot who makes the bait threads. OP didn't put the pastebin, but other than that the thread is fine. And at this point it's not time to be picky, every thread is fine as long as we have one...
>>
>>27303528
It's Sunday, there is green being posted, and we already finished the week long break suggested in the last thread. Just because the usual OP is a collasal cum-guzzling faggot who thinks only he can post a real Sun-day thread does not make this thread illegitimate.
>>
Anyone in the mood for some green?
>>
>>27304394
always.
>>
File: YEAH.png (2 MB, 900x1144) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.png
2 MB, 900x1144
>>27304394
>>
Previously: http://pastebin.com/NrgkEr4U

>Your footsteps echo through the abandoned tunnels. It gives you an empty feeling, as if you walked inside a black hole. Your footsteps would travel down the tunnel and never bounce back, eaten by the darkness ahead of you. It's surprisingly cold, you have to pull your coat on tighter so that it traps the heat within you.
>You have with you an assortment of toys given to you by Ms. Sparkle and the princess. As always you carry your faithful dagger, sharp and ready for action. But you also carry whisperweed, a fancy lantern, a Webley Mk IV, a gas mask, a few canisters of tear gas and a box of matches.
>Never had you been so equipped. Usually just your dagger and a handkerchief would do, but now your killings were to be more large scale. Especially tonight. A mass murder planned for the attendees of Mr. Peon's independence rally.
>"You're taking a left at the next intersection. From there you'll continue straight onward until you reach a dead end."
>Ms. Pastoral's wonderful voice rests in your ear via whisperweed. You trace your fingers around the blades of grass tied around your ear, interesting magic it is.
"How long until I'm able to go up top? I mislike the feel of these dark tunnels."
>"Come now Lapdog. You aren't afraid of the dark, are you?"
"For the last time that's not my codename, and it isn't the dark that gets to me. I'm excited."
>You come to the intersection and make a left, continuing down an even darker, danker tunnel than before. You walked over train tracks, railings that lay deeply embedded in the ground and rusted over.
>"Excited? I guess that's one way to put it."
"You don't agree Ms. Pastoral?" you ask, kicking loose rocks as you make your way about.
>"I can hardly say I do. I mean, how can you be excited about what you're about to do? Don't you have a conscience?"
>You laugh aloud, your thunderous voice booming all throughout the underground.
>>
>>27304616
"Do you know who I am? I do this for pleasure, it's a hobby. Now I'm somewhat being paid for it, so why wouldn't I be excited?"
>The mare is quiet for some time. All you can hear is the emptiness that walks beside you.
>"But why? What about murder is appealing? I can see if it were only your job; if you were a hired assassin. But to kill out of pleasure? That's just evil."
>You huff. And here you thought she wasn't the kind to persecute you.
"Call it what you will it is what I enjoy. But don't go thinking you're innocent. You're still participating in that damned mare's little project. You're just as 'evil' as I."
>You swing your lantern as you walk, trying to balance on the train tracks. Long ago you had stopped caring how the world saw you. You've already accepted that you were a monster so it made no sense to be troubled by someone calling you what you are. It's as foolish as a man getting upset if he is referred to as a male. It is just a simple fact, a state of being.
>"There's a difference between you and I, Lapdog."
"And what is that?"
>You notice Pastoral's voice become hushed and secretive.
>"I don't do this because I want to. I do it because it is my job, if I had the choice I would never be here participating in this disgusting display of violence. I'm only following orders."
>You stop swinging your lantern and you lose your balance on the train tracks. You're silent for a long time and for awhile the only sound you can hear is the emptiness of the tunnel and Pastoral's breathing.
>Then another laugh leaves you, a mighty roar like a boar's.
>"What's so funny!?" she demands.
>It takes you awhile before you break from your fit of laughter. Wiping the tears away from your eyes you continue forward.
"You remind me of a certain group of people in my world. Some considered them the worst humans possible."
>"What do you mean?" she asks, now curious.
>>
>>27301575
In Sunsets back story comic Celestia says that she has made many mistakes that she regrets.
>>
Post the best celestia's smile you have
>>
>>27304645
"I don't remember how long ago it was, but in my world there was a war. A war waged by a certain country that wished to exterminate an entire race..."
>Pastoral surprisingly doesn't interrupt you and you continue on.
"...Their leader ordered his soldiers to round up this race of people and systematically murder them. In mass amounts, inhumanely. This country however lost the war, but the international community weren't about to turn a blind eye to those displays of 'disgusting violence'. The soldiers who carried out these killings were put on trial. Their plea: "I was just following orders." Now Ms. Pastoral, do you believe those soldiers innocent, protected by the code of a soldier?"
>"I... Yes. Those soldiers were innocent. As a soldier, it is your duty to follow orders, no matter how problematic."
>Pastoral is confident in her answer. So much so that she adopts a slight tone of arrogance. It was in some way cute.
"The rest of the world didn't share your opinion. They were still held responsible for the deaths of millions. These soldiers were sentenced to death themselves, and that was that. Now consider whether or not Equestria will view you the same way. Will they pardon you on the idea of a soldier's loyalty? Or will they condemn you to die like those soldiers?"
>You wait patiently for her answer. Not even you know the answer, or have enough knowledge to even develop one. You interacted with her kind so rarely that you have no real knowledge of what they're actually like.
>"What about you Lapdog? Do you think those soldiers should have been spared?"
>Pastoral turns the question around on you. Which was disappointing, you wanted to hear her answer.
>But you already know your answer, it's incredibly easy.
"Of course not. Although I'm sure some of those soldiers enjoyed it, most only murdered because it was their job. There's no passion in murder if all it is is a job to you. They were tools used by a monster, making them disposable."
>>
>>27304729
>"But that's horrible! Lives aren't expendable, they aren't something to just throw away!"
"Then why do countries participate in war? Throwing thousands of lives against each other? Apparently lives -are- expendable. It's all tragic really. When one kills, he should honor his victim, cherish the moment. On the battlefield there is no time to indulge yourself in the act of ending a life. Killing isn't worth it if you can't enjoy it. And the government ignores this, dictating who you kill. You have no freedom to choose who dies, instead you are assigned a target."
>You become a bit hostile. You can't help but think about the situation you're currently in. A tool to be used by the princess. Your victims were no longer selected by you, instead by someone else. Forcing you to kill those who have no worth to you.
>"Is that all you care about? Murder?"
"Mostly yes. It is my reason for living."
>You come to a dead end, a high brick wall that touches the ceiling.
"I've arrived at the dead end, now what?" you ask.
>But Pastoral doesn't answer you. Instead Twilight- or "Biblio" answers, her voice much louder than Pastoral's.
>"Good work Lapdog. There should be a loose brick somewhere on that wall, try tugging on it. It'll open up a panel, leading you to an alleyway. Mr. Peon frequents that alley on his way to the docs..."
>Twilight pauses, the sound of her rolling in her rolling chair coming through the whisperweed.
>"....He should be coming around in the next five minutes. Get to it."
>You grunt your reply and begin searching for the special brick. Though it's a bit hard, your light source is limited and it makes it hard to point out differences in the wall's face. You place your hand against the hard wall, rubbing it across until you hopefully hit something.
"Twilight, I'm not seeing-"
>"Biblio!"
>You sigh. Your temper will catch you one of these days, but not today.
"Biblio. I can't find the bloody brick. Can't I just take some stairs?"
>>
>>27304735
>"Of course not! All the old stairways into this network are closed; you'd draw too much attention if you're seen breaking those locks."
"Well, why couldn't there be a God damned lever or something?"
>"The secret behind any hidden door is a hidden switch. Levers are very conspicuous."
"Whatever. I still don't see why I personally have to be the one to- Hold on, I think I found it."
>Your palm wraps itself around the protruding brick and you pull on it, causing a heavy grinding sound.
>Backing away, you can see the light filter into the tunnels from the edges of the wall as it began to slide away. It revealed a passage of stairs that lead up into.....another door.
>Quickly you make your way up the stairs, very long stairs that carry you to the door on the surface.
"Twilight, there's a door in the way."
>You report your status as you peak through the small holes in the door. Now that you're up close you can see that it's fairly old and almost rotten through.
>"Biblio. And have you checked to see if it's unlocked?"
>Actually you didn't.
>You jiggle the knob. But it yields no results, it's possible that it may be rusted shut. Wait no, it's just locked from the inside.
>Once you unlock the door you keep your hand on the knob and place the lantern down. There's nothing to do except wait now.
"So when is he supposed to pass through? And what's the plan for taking him out?"
>You can hear Twilight hum to herself as she tries to think of an answer.
>"I don't know. Think of something."
"Are you serious?"
>"Is there a problem? You're a very creative man. I'm sure you can make some sort of plan."
"But you're supposed to be my assistance!"
>"And we've assisted you thus far. It's not our job to determine how you take out the target."
>You grumble to yourself. Twilight has an infuriating way of pissing you off. If your life wasn't on the line you would've run her through a while ago.
>"He should be there any second now. Get ready."
>>
>>27304772
>Sure enough a stallion entered the alleyway. You could see him cautiously step into them dark, checking his lefts and rights. He wore a large coat and a hat that concealed his face, as appropriate of any revolutionary. He dressed the part which was nice.
>Your heart beat increases, which is odd. You never liked the idea of killing stallions, there was just no satisfaction in it. No beauty. And yet you've become excited, as if the hunter's spirit suddenly entered your body. You slow your breath, bringing it into long drawn out inhales and exhales. You trace your touch around the handle of the revolver close to your chest and then move to your dagger.
>You shiver the second you completely wrap your grasp around the hilt and draw it. This is the moment, the exact moment when you commit yourself to your target.
>Your other hand is still on the door knob and you pull on it slightly, opening the door to reveal a sliver of the world outside. Peon draws closer, not yet noticing you.
>"Don't go for anything fancy. Make this quick and make sure nopony sees you."
>You nod, even though you're the only one in the stairwell.
>This won't be like the last time. There will be no errors and no mishaps, you are a professional.
>The stallion is merely a few feet away from the door. Your anticipation begins coiling around you, crushing your body until you can hardly take it.
>Pulling on the knob the door slides open towards you. Peon doesn't hear the silent groan of the old door, allowing you to step out freely cut him off as you walk past him. As if nothing was wrong.
>Your motions are calm and calculated. Quick and efficient.
>Peon doesn't know what hits him as you calmly glide past him, flicking your dagger across the width of his throat.
>There's a gagging sound, followed by sharp disgusting coughs as Peon grabs at his throat.
>You can practically feel the warmth of his soul flee from his body, fleeing from the physical world. Moments later he falls dead.
>>
>>27304798
>You make quick work of him, moving his body back into the stairwell. Kicking his corpse down the stairs, you close the door behind you and continue after it.
"Biblio. I've taken care of our man. Nice and easy, just like you asked."
>You grab the lantern on your way down to inspect the body. You were instructed to search the body for any names that could be linked to the movement.
>"Good work. Even if we aren't successful in the second phase, at least we've taken out their ringleader."
"The mass murder in the warehouse, yes?"
>"Exactly. Though that's more of a bonus, a little extra favor for the princess."
"Hrmm... I don't do favors."
>"Hush. You'll do this one. I know you will."
>You come upon the body, a twisted and battered thing. Bruised from the trip down.
"What makes you say that?"
>"I heard you. You were excited, weren't you?"
>Twilight sounds as if she's teasing you. But she's right.
"Maybe. So?"
>You begin checking over the body. Running your hands through the pockets of its coat.
>"I thought you said there was no satisfaction in killing stallions. What happened, sudden change of heart?"
>Turning up with nothing you stand, wiping the blood from your dagger with a handkerchief.
"Perhaps. I have to admit that it was rather exciting. But the happiness is nothing compared to a mare. I could get used to this, considering the princess's little rewards."
>"Rewards?"
>You press your foot against the stallion's cheek to turn him towards the light. The same expression shared by all your victims. The same terror filled eyes, pools of tears gathering in the corners. A mouth stretched open in an eternal scream. Everything about his expression was pleasing, but...
"Biblio.... This isn't our man. This isn't Peon."
>You hear the wheels on Twilight's chair slide across the floor. Her breathing quickens as she tries to figure what went wrong.
>"That should be him. Peon always takes this route!"
>>
>>27304808
"Maybe he chose a different route on his way to the rally? Or maybe he passed by earlier than expected?"
>You're a bit disappointed. You had hoped to get this done as soon as possible. And not only was the most important part of the mission still unfulfilled, you'll most likely have trek your way through even more dark tunnels.
>Twilight on the other hand is almost in a panic. You hear papers being unfolded, tossed, and strewn about.
>"Alright Lapdog. This is just a minor setback, we can still get the job down without much complication."
"Then I'm to make my way to the warehouse? That should be simple enough. What about the rest of the team? Isn't HB 1 supposed to be tailing the target? Have you heard from him?"
>You move past the the dead body and continue back down the tunnel to the intersection.
>"No. I had assumed he hadn't checked in because everything was according to plan. But now that I consider... Something may have happened."
"Think he may have been found out?"
>"That's a possibility. I doubt they'd do anything to harm him though. In the end, they're just a bunch of conspirators, no real threat."
"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. When you commit yourself to a cause- especially one as shady as this- you have to be prepared to pluck a few hairs. They could be interrogating him."
>You can hear Twilight let out a long tired sigh. You're imagining her hunched over the table, rubbing her temples with her hooves.
>"Okay, we'll assume HB 1 has been captured. Lapdog, I'm giving you to Pastoral, she'll give you directions. It's a long walk so hurry."
>Though you're not entirely used to be commanded you comply instantly. It's not like she's actually ordering you though, is it? No, she's just telling you what the best course of action is. Yes, definitely.
>Before long you arrive at the intersection you were once before, but you have no idea what direction to take next.
>>
>>27304822
"Ms. Pastoral, I'm at the intersection. Which path do I take?"
>There's brief sounds of "Uhhhhh" and "Hmmmm"s. Eventually Pastoral finishes calculating your path and she points you in the right direction.
"That would be the tunnel to your left. It leads into an old station, one much bigger than the platform we're stationed on. From there you'll continue down tunnel G."
>You once again nod and turn to your left. Your pace quickens until you find yourself breaking into a light jog. This entire ordeal would be a lot better if you could just use the train.
>Not much happens during your journey through the tunnels. Not that much can happen anyway. Occasionally you'd trip over a rock or railing, forcing you to spout curses at it with a vile venom. Other than that there was nothing but endless walking.
>You're starting to get bored. As you walk your start to fall deeper and deeper into the chasm of thought. Mulling over events from today, yesterday, and way before.
>You think about lots of things. Your entire situation, the events that lead to it, and her. Recently, Celestia has been on your mind more frequently. You used to fight it, but figured there's no harm in thinking of someone who literally held your life by a thread.
>All thoughts seem to fade once she makes her way into your contemplative state. Even in your mind she imposes her presence until she is all you can think about. You don't even focus on anything in particular, you just simply ponder her as a whole. You still have no idea what she is. She is a monster, yes, but she is also something more. It seems almost impossible for her to be defined so simply. You've met monsters like her, but those monsters weren't comparable at all to her. Rather, their influence, will, personality was nothing like hers. So what makes her different?
>It's quite possible you'll never find an answer. But it's fun to chase after it, even if the answer is imaginary.
>>
>>27304848
>Celestia. The very name invokes powerful emotions within one's self. Like a drug the name courses through you, altering your state of being. The name inspires your ethos to undergo changes that fit perfectly within the boarders of her will. Men are not born with purpose. But in hearing this name, one feels as though he has found his calling in life. And that calling is to serve.
>But are you the same? You don't think so. After all, you won't allow yourself to become like the others, blinded by her light. You'll peer through it, see what's really beyond the bravado of her ambition and unquestionable authority.
>Is Princess Celestia the same as any other monster? Or is she different? Can a truly good and honest personality exist within the confines of her demonic workings? It may be so, for that what's dangerous about her. She believes that she is being kind. By crossing out names on her list, she believes she is preserving the people's well being. She is willing to do such terrible things all in the name of peace. A juxtaposition that would unnerve most.
>Did it scare you though? It's hard for you to say really. Sure enough you held at least some fear of Celestia as a being. But the reason escapes you, it is just a simple reaction within you whenever you're in her presence. The actual vertex of that fear is unknown.
>But while you know that fear, you also know happiness within it. As if the terror is comforting and soft. As if fear itself were a kinder force than people think. Fear watches over you, protects you, help you survive. It is but fear of death that pushes animals to survive. It is our first friend in life. So why wouldn't it be comforting? Why wouldn't Celestia bring you joy?
>You're still your own man, but as time goes on you consider the fact of finally bowing down to her. Presenting yourself as a gift to the overwhelming fear. But each time you attack the thought, casting it out of your mind like great Michael did Satan.
>>
>>27304857
>"You are mine. Your body, mind, soul, all objects for my pleasure and will. You have no sense of self, there is only what I allow you to have. Your world is mine, everything you value will be replaced by what I value. You are a beast. Something to be owned and dominated. Do not ever lose sight of that."
>Celestia's words stay with you even now. They constantly echo inside you, crashing against your heart and mind like great big waves.
>Are you really her's? You claim to be your own man still, yet you can't help but wonder if you've already lost to her. Perhaps you stood no chance in fighting her; maybe you lost the very moment you met.
>You shake your head and try your best to dispel the thought. But it won't go away. It persists within you, taking root in your chest like a tiny sunflower. Soon if left unbarred and unwatched, it will bloom and completely take hold of you. It will steal your mind away from you and leave you a hallow shell full of Celestia's own intentions.
>The mark on your chest still glows a dim amber. A fire that swirls within you, reminding me that you are indeed owned by her. You are a possession and that doesn't sit well with you.
>You begin to grow angry, then sad, swelling up like a great ball of fury before deflating into a depression. This flux of emotion drains your energy, causing your eyelids to sudden feel heavy and your pulse to slow.
>This is the effect Princess Celestia has on those around her. A lingering piece of her charisma that follows you, even after leaving her sight. She's always there with you, watching and observing. Never will you escape.
>Your thought halts as you realize you've reached the large station. Four platforms aligned in neat rows, tracks dividing them. The ceiling is high, arched and supported by great pillars as wide and thick as redwoods.
>You hold the lantern high to gaze at the mural in the center of the ceiling. A brightly colored star hovering above.
>Never will you escape.
>>
>>27304867
"Ms. Pastoral, I'm at the station. Which tunnel am I to take again?"
>Your voice is tired and weighed down by grief. But she doesn't seem to notice.
>"Tunnel G. It's a straight shot to the docs. Careful though, that tunnel is especially old so don't do anything that'll cause trouble."
"Right, I'll be careful."
>You moved much more slowly than before. Your quick pace slowed into a peaceful shuffle of the feet. If you could see your face, it'd probably be pale.
>But despite that you continue on. There was a job to do and you were the only one to do it. No professional leaves a task undone.
>After a long grueling walk you arrive at an old stairway leading to the surface. From below you can see that the doors are wide open, the locks busted by some adventurous young colts. Saves you the trouble of breaking the locks yourself.
>"Lapdog, there should be a door above that stairway. You'll be coming out in a fairly secluded area, so breaking those locks shouldn't attract too much attention if any."
>You nod and continue up the stairs. Emerging from the dark you stand out in the sunlight after walking such an incredible distance.
>You inhale, taking in the air around you. Dirtier than Canterlot, but with character. It's like a new wine that hasn't yet settled on your tongue.
>From where you're standing you can see the rows of warehouses that overlook the bay. Ponies are slowly trickling inside one building which you assume is the rally point.
>You begin to cast off the dread that walked in your shadow and replace it with your old self. A more excited and passionate man for murder. As you walk toward the warehouse you do your best to remain unseen, hiding along the shadows in the late afternoon and behind corners.
"Ms. Pastoral, what am I to do about HB 1? I hope you don't want me to rescue him."
>You can hear her passing the whisperweed into another's hooves and soon after Twilight speaks up.
>>
>>27304883
>"Negative. Consider HB 1 as part of the target. Extracting him would just be another problem that I'm sure you don't feel like dealing with."
>You shrug in agreement. It would be easier just to take him out with the rest of them. It is his fault for being caught after all.
>"So, do you have anything planned?" Twilight asks.
>Regrettably you shake your head, as if someone was with you to see the gesture.
"I never really have a plan. It ruins the spur of the moment."
>Twilight sighs
>"Sure, whatever it takes to get the job done. But remember, nothing fancy. In and out, got it?"
"Yes, yes. I'm as anxious to get home as much as you. Walking all this way has made me tired."
>"You'll get plenty of rest when everything's complete. Now get moving, the longer you procrastinate the longer until you get to sleep."
>You can't argue with her so you move out, still staying close to the shadows. Eventually you kneel behind some crates, peering over to see two ponies standing watch by the warehouse doors. They both throw shifty eyes left and right before nodding to each other before retreating inside, closing the doors behind them.
"Well I'm not getting in from the front door.." you think to yourself.
>From behind the crate you begin to check the surrounding areas. Mostly warehouses, cranes, and water. Nothing much to work with. Then you spot the metal stairs leading up to the second floor of the warehouse. The second floor exterior is lined with long rectangle windows that have been dusted over from years of unuse. That's your best way in.
>You quickly move out, closing the gap between you and the warehouse as soon as possible. You probably look like some strange Sasquatch scurrying along the concrete ground.
>The door out front seems to be the only exit, aside from the small door on the second floor. Your first thought is to bind the main doors, two giant sliding slabs of metal with handles to do the sliding.
>>
>>27304890
>You look around, searching for anything that can help. After a brief search you find some rusting chains on he side of the ware house and as you gather them you lament over the rust getting on your coat.
>Tying the chairs around the door handles you begin to think about how exactly you'll go about this. You certainly can't just slaughter them all, there were just too many. It doesn't matter how good you think you are, you'll go own within the first ten minutes. But just as before you neglect thinking of a plan and continue to wing it.
>With the front door barred you begin making your way up the exterior stairway, your boots clinking of metal as you ascend. Coming alongside one of the dusty yellow windows you peer inside. There's a makeshift stage, three ponies standing atop it. One of them the target: Mr. Peon. And the other, a captive HB 1 tied to a chair.
>HB seems to be coughing his lungs out, shaking violently back and forth between hacks. The other pony is holding a bucket and isn't saying much.
"Biblio, we were right. Looks like HB's been captured and it seems like they're interrogating him."
>"All the more reason to take him out. It could be he's already talked."
>You chuckle at that.
"You're awfully quick to cast him aside." you say somewhat accusingly.
>"I must be. When we were chosen for the job we accepted the fact that we'd be expendable. Even myself and even you."
>You let out a "Pffft" at that. To Hell with that, you're not expendable at all.
"I'll take care of him."
>You crack open the window, one of the ones that open outward instead of sliding. You can hear Mr. Peon preaching away about the injustice of the government or something or other. Whatever it is, it doesn't interest you.
>You begin to count the many multicolored ponies standing below the stage. All shifting and swaying to the revolutionary's words. You start to wonder how many places in Equestria are like this.
>>
>>27304904
>"Our so called "princess" keeps everything from us. She makes our laws, mandates how we live our lives, right down to the first thought we have in the morning! Celestia and her sister are two ponies posing as gods! They steal our sense of self, our individuality! They've been dulling our minds over the centuries, attempting to make us content with their galas and jubilees. They attempt to distract us from the underlying truth of the Equestrian way of life. We live as merely cattle to them, pampered yes, but cattle all the same. What control does each of you have over your own life? None! In Equestria, under their rule, your destiny is defined by their will! Long ago, when this country was founded, it was founded on unilateralism- unity between the three tribes. But then they came, swooping down from the heavens and robbing us of our destinies! They destroyed everything Equestria stood for in that very moment! We aren't meant to be shepherded through our existence. Don't you think it's time for us to take back what's ours? Steal fire from the gods, and place the reigns of history back into our hooves!?"
>A collective nod and resounding stomping of hooves was the audience's response. They were captivated by his words, caught in a hypnotic trance induced by the passions of one being. They felt security within his ambition, assurance that things would get better if they pledge their lives to the cause.
>This isn't new, it happens all the time. One man appears in each era to challenge the current authority, a man chosen by destiny to bring about the new age and thus renewing the cycle of constant changing powers. Power is constantly changing hands, taken by those who feel their life is a poem of oppression.
>You lean against the window, listening to his words and wondering if your own heart would sway. But it does not, for no one can possible hope to sway your feelings, none except for her.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (197 KB, 293x199) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
197 KB, 293x199
friendly reminder that your sister thinks youre a big mare
>>
>>27304916
>As always the white mare worms her way into your thought, distracting you.
>You brush her influence off of you and refocus yourself. It's time to get this job over and done with.
>Like a snake you slither into the window and plant your feet on the catwalk inside. Now that you were inside you could smell oil, a lot of it too.
>A fire should do the trick. You've already sealed the only exit, aside from the door on the second floor. You'll have to do something about that later.
>You look to HB 1, still tied to the chair with his head hung in defeat. You somewhat feel sorry for him, after all he was about to die due to his mistake of being captured. That, and you don't feel like spending the effort and energy to rescue him. How unfortunate.
>You reach into your bag and thumb around for a bit until you pull out three canisters of tear gas. Something that was just laying around Twilight's little base of operations. You wonder if she even notices they're gone.
>You begin pulling the pins one by one and tossing them down to the warehouse floor, making sure to separate them by a good distance.
>Peon's speech comes to an abrupt halt as three tiny explosions go off in different areas of the large room. Panic quickly follows as gas is released into the air, making its way into them mouths, nose, and ears of the revolutionaries. The warehouse is soon host to a carnival of deadly wheezing and shouts. You watch as the lake of ponies begin to run frantically around, binding their eyes shut and vomiting.
"This is nice.." you say to yourself.
>You thumb around in your pocket for the box of matches. Below you everyone was enshrouded in a sickly mist of pain and general unpleasantness. There is also an open oil drum so conveniently placed below the catwalk on which you stand.
>Without hesitation your strike the match, your nostrils filled with the essence of flame. You can feel your body tense with anticipation as you dangle the match over the rails.
>>
>>27304950
>You carefully align the burning match with the oil drum, trying to still your shaking arm.
>Without giving it much thought you drop the match and watch it plummet down below into the shifting mist and disappear into the tarry black. Then the black is nearly instantly burned away, giving rise to a brilliant blaze of red and oranges.
>The flames leap high into the air, latching onto the tear gas and then spreading across the entire room below.
>Stepping back from the rail you try and control your breathing. You have known excitement, absolute pleasure in the most horrible events. But it all did not compare to this. This is bigger and better than anything you've ever done. And to think, you're responsible for it all. A cooking pot for burning them all alive. You've really out done yourself this time.
>The flames begin to leap extremely high now, reaching up to you and causing you to sweat. So you with draw, not wanting to ruin your nice shirt with your perspiration.
>The air is much cleaner on the other side of the window, and chiller too. It's like shoving your head into a freezer after being outside in the summer sun.
>You make your way down the stairs, strolling and whistling as those on the other side burn alive. It's fantastic. Absolutely nothing thus far can compare.
>You pass by the large doors at the front of the warehouse. Loud, heavy bangs call out to the outside world. About twenty hooves all pound on the doors, begging for someone to save them. You consider it, if only to see their charred and melted faces. But you've never been one to give into such risks.
>Smoke climbs into the sky to be absorbed by the sun. Appropriate. Their lives are to be used to fuel her desire. The sun will surely shine brighter with more lives to stoke the flame.
>You trace the blades of grass in around your ear and begin to speak.
>>
>>27304965
"Biblio, I'm all done here. Each and every one of them are burning alive as we speak. You may be able to hear them pound on the door."
>Twilight sighs in relief on the other end.
>"Good work. Not too shabby for your second job. Now get out of there, we don't want anypony to see you. They're probably already on their way to fight the fire."
>You nod and turn away from the burning warehouse. The smell of burning wood and flesh trailing you.
>But you are stopped when you feel something tug at your foot.
>You turn to see a charred and burned Mr. Peon Hayseed. His eyes are burning with contempt, smoke rising from his lungs and out of his mouth. His coat was now a dirty charcoal and mane nearly burned off his head. He looks comical.
>Did he see you up on the catwalk? How did he even escape?
>Your gaze looks to the second floor and you can see the door had been broken down. You silently chastise yourself.
>"You... you did this!" Peon says, his voice as dirty and polluted as the sewers.
>You nod. "Yes. I did."
"Why!?"
>You kneel down to the pony holding you in place. You somewhat want to pity him, at least you would have if he were already dead.
"It is my job."
>"Your...job? Then, you're with -her- aren't you!?"
"That's correct."
>Peon shakes his head in disbelief. You can tell he's trying to find the exact moment he went wrong. What could have tipped Celestia off?
>"Do you have any idea what you've done!? You've condemned Equestria to darkness, you've just through a wrench into the new world we're trying to build! And for what, so some false god can stay in power!?"
>You throw your head back, scanning the clouds that pass over head. You aren't really in the mood for this.
"No. I don't do it for her. I do this simply because I want to, and because it benefits me over all. It's nothing personal, I'm just following orders."
>Peon's eyes are now wide, his teeth grinding on each other like great big stones.
>>
>>27304976
>"Following orders? You would intentionally compromise the fate of a people, simply because you were told to? Do you have any idea what you've done? What we're creating is a revolution for the betterment of Equestria! A uniform society in which we'll no longer be subjugated by her will. You're like us! You should be fighting along with us, not serving that damned whitch!"
>You throw your eyes down to him again, your maddened eyes staring into his. But your expression is apathetic, uncaring to his preachings.
"Your revolution has nothing to do with me. Nor does Equestria's future. So you can kindly take your pretty words and shove it."
>You stand and kick his hoof away from you.
"Consider this Mr. Peon." you say pulling on the lapels of your coat. "Even if your little revolt is successful, it's only a matter of time before your new government is faced with another from a new generation. Power is constantly changing hands, it doesn't remain in one's grasp for too long. It's inevitable. A revolution is waged to depose one government, and a moment later they themselves are being deposed. But I doubt you would have even gotten that far. She said so herself, you ponies are completely incapable of leading yourselves. Sheep aren't meant to have control of their own destiny. In the end, that's all you are. Sheep herded along the centuries, doing whatever she wills. Meeting her in person has helped me realize this. Ponies aren't at all like human beings, so they can't even hope to seek their own purpose. They can only bow to one who stands over them, someone above them. Your little movement is nothing but a farce, child's play at changing the world. She knew all along you know; what you were planning. You had no hope to begin with."
>You reach into your coat pocket and draw the revolver, aligning it between his eyes.
>"You.....YOU!"
"Goodbye."
>The hammer slams into the primer, igniting the bullet and sending it spiraling into his head, nice and clean.
>>
>>27304987
>You sigh, enjoying the taste of air as it passes through your lungs. You could get used to this, killing for "the man".
>You grin as you turn away and flee the crime, just as you've always done. Behind you, flames and smoke continue to rise into the sky. The warehouse eventually collapses, crushing all inside under the hoof of Princess Celestia's will.

Part 5: END
>>
Nice work, Djinn.
>>
>>27304683
See
>>27302453
>>
>>27302681
>we really should decide whether to wait for the same OP every time or not, and I'm not saying he's a faggot or something for not having made the thread, maybe he got stuff to do and he simply couldn't.
...for the record, I'll avoid posting a thread if the previous one's lasted for a while, or it's plainly obvious it's been on death watch. However, other anons have sometimes started a thread and that's fine! - but I don't want the threads I've started, 8AM GMT, to turn into stale, cancerous generals, posted 'just because' and replete with OP tripcode, thread number and miles of copy-paste footers nobody ever looks at.

>>27302834
I didn't get to create a thread this week because of our 'Celestia is worst pony' friend (maybe it's someone in this very thread who has an issue?). We all know how to deal with bad posts, though, and at the end of the day nobody's on a deadline or anything: I'd rather let everyone's batteries and feel-tanks recharge, than force out a thread just because it's a certain day of the week.
>>
File: 1a4f12f0e02b716fce16ad490b456f11.png (859 KB, 1917x1423) Image search: [Google]
1a4f12f0e02b716fce16ad490b456f11.png
859 KB, 1917x1423
>>
>>27304735
>On the battlefield there is no time to indulge yourself in the act of ending a life. Killing isn't worth it if you can't enjoy it.
Ah, the Hideo Kojima school of villainy
>>
>>27306675
>celestia is worst pony threads
He knows that as of recent, /sun/ only gets posted every other week, that's why he posts it when he does.
>>
>>27304933
luna and celetia have lesbian sex every saturday
>>
>>27306863
>[Article 23, found in Guard restroom stall on third floor]
bleach-white tile standing in a room. it's still and hot, and dust floats in the air. a moustached pony with a big, boxy camera eyes the velvet rope, eyeballs the chunk of wall mounted onto polished oak, and moves along
>>
>>27302756

You want a link to that story?
>>
File: 1447375870495.gif (742 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447375870495.gif
742 KB, 1200x1200
>You could only watch with fascination and a small amount of glee as Celestia forced the smile.
>Your mare-friend, a goddess among ponies, co-ruler of the land did this whole shebang once a year.
>Ponies would come from across the land and shower her with “Mother’s day gifts”
>Unfortunately a lot of these same ponies forgot one simple fact.
>She didn’t like Mothers day, not because she was a grinch about it, but she made many announcements telling the ponies to spend the day with their actual moms.
>While Tia was a kind of mother figure to many, she really, and I mean REALLY hated mother’s day.
>Mainly because she didn’t think herself a real mommy.
>Not that you didn’t try.
>Your pelvis still hurt from yesterday.
>Ole’ Anon Junior probably will never be the same.
>Standing off to the side you got a bit of satisfaction at her expense.
>”Wonder how long till she cracks?”
>Casting a sidelong glance you saw Luna materialize out of her weird dark smoke thing.
>She got the idea from her time as Nightmare Moon and now it was about the only way she travelled.
“Judging by the eye-twitch? I’d say one, maybe two more.”
>”Mommy we love you!”
>Directing your attention back towards the suffering die-arch you grinned.
“One more, my money’s on one more.”
>Between the adoration of her subjects you saw her vision shift in your direction.
>Your eyes locked with hers.
>In them you could see many different emotions.
>Love
>Compassion
>And one you were pretty sure that meant “please end my life now!”
>Probably just your imagination.
>>
File: nocake.png (281 KB, 970x1024) Image search: [Google]
nocake.png
281 KB, 970x1024
>>27306919
>”Oh sweet sister mine, what is THAT?”
>Looking at where Luna was pointing her hoof and failing at stifling her giggling you chocked back a laugh.
>Four ponies were carrying in a cake.
>It was a big one too.
>Probably at least two hundred pounds by your estimate.
>But that’s not what was causing you to have your first heartattack.
>On the side in bright multicolored frosting the words “Bestest Mom Ever!” stood out amongst its many tiers.
>Oh sweet baby Jesus, this could end in only one way.
“I think we should step outside now.”
>”What? Why? I want to see how this ends.”
“No you don’t, trust me on this.”
>Despite Luna’s puzzled look you shoo’d her towards the balcony.
>Whatever deity was up there, may he have mercy on these poor ponies souls, cause sure as hell Tia won’t.
>Just before closing the curtain you saw her mane going from usual to fiery death.
>Yup she angry.
>On the bright side you’ll get angry sex later.
>”Hey Anon, do you smell burning?”
>>
File: 1457169653801.gif (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457169653801.gif
57 KB, 500x500
>>27306938
>You and Luna waited a minute after the screaming and shouts for help died down before going back inside.
>And thank god you did.
>The throne room looked like a battlefield.
>Every inch of it was covered in scorch marks and frosting, vanilla you were pretty sure.
>Thank goodness, if it was chocolate it’d be a pain for the maids to clean-up.
“Hey sweetie you okay?” you called as you carefully walked around the throne.
>Seated on the throne you saw your honey-bunnie, and she looked pissed.
>Her whole normal look was gone, mane and tail still on fire, manic smile on her face.
>”Anonymous.”
“Yes sunshine-of-my-life?”
>”Bedroom now. And Luna”
>You saw the blue mare freeze in place while trying to sneak away.
>”Yes sister dearest?” boy oh boy did Luna look like she was going to shit her non-existent briches.
>”Tell the maids to get some burn ointment for Anon.”
>>
>>27302556
I have never met such a person. Everyone I know is either so obsessed with MUH FEELINGS that they would never ever take a risk, or is so fucked in the head that they could kill a man and feel no remorse for it. I'd like to see someone like what you described--someone who knows they must act but can still feel.
>>
>>27307066
im kinda like that
>>
>>27306863
This is a true fact. Everypony knows it too, but Celestia and Luna don't know that ponies know.
>>
>>27307022
For a moment, I thought she was telling both Anon and Luna to get to the bedroom. Ended up with an erection and slight disappointment.
>>
>>27305001
Great update, I needed more of this story.

>>27307022
Cute and funny oneshot, thanks.

In case any of you are interested, here is a Celestia oneshot by LaP from the RGRE thread: >>27304323
>>
>>27307363
That actually managed to make me feel bad for Luna, yeah. She's literally been relegated to playing orderly because her sister is getting so much action.

I mean, I wouldn't give up that action for anything, but still...
>>
File: large.png (1 MB, 1280x933) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1280x933
>>27307022
>The day after yesterday.
>A day which would become known as the great “Frosting of the Castle Throne room”
>Sitting upon your small seat beside Celestias throne you winced.
>Damn cast.
>Celestia did things to you that no woman has ever before.
>And she broke you.
>So no more snu-snu for awhile.
>This was both a blessing and a curse.
>The problem however was you had an itch down there and there was no way to reach it.
“Celestia could you please?”
>Without even taking her eyes off the two nobles who she was conversing with you saw her horn glow.
>The itch that needed a scratch now overtaken within your cast underwear.
>You were gonna marry this mare right here.
>”Would you two get a room already.”
>Luna gave you that look.
>You know the one.
“The soul is willing but the flesh is burnt, bruised, and covered in bite marks.”
>”I did not need to know what you or my sister do in her bedchambers.”
“What about the garden?”
>”You two have defiled the garden?”
“Twice, and the maze, not to mention the amphitheatre.”
>Luna’s face took on a greenish tint from the last one.
>Maybe you shouldn’t tell her about the time she went on vacation and you had to stay in her room.
>>
>>27307546
bump from /moon/ for moar
>>
File: 1449455282088.png (2 MB, 2000x2063) Image search: [Google]
1449455282088.png
2 MB, 2000x2063
>>27307546
>”Anon, I’m worried about my sister.”
>Laying in bed with cuddling with Celestia you hummed thoughfully.
“Anything particular or is it like the time she locked herself in the wine cellar?”
>You felt the boop she gave you and smiled at her giggling.
>”Nothing like that, she’s been so distant lately. While she doesn’t neglect her duties I think she needs to spend some time with other ponies.”
“What about her games, I know she likes playing those with others.”
>”Her yelling at others and calling them ‘casuals’ in a game is hardly what I would call healthy.”
“Any ideas then, I know a couple of guards that are single? They might help her get out of her shell.”
>”That would be wonderful.”
“I’ll talk with them tomorrow and fill you in.”
>Giggling again Celestia pressed herself against you.

>”Are you bucking nuts Anon? You want me to ask the princess out?”
>Silver Shield looked at you like you just went full retard.
>And you never go full retard, at least not without a lot of booze beforehand.
“Bud, I’m not asking you two to get married. All I’m saying is take her out, get her to relax a bit outside the castle.”
>”Not just no, but buck no. I’ve heard stories about what she does to stallions after dark.”
>And with that he was gone.
>Shit that’s the fifth stallion you asked about this.
>And the answers were all the same.
>I mean holy fuck, Luna is a damn princess! How the hell doesn’t she have horses asking her out all the time anyway?
>Time to go deeper as they say.
>Phase 1: Talk to Celestia and figure out what the fuck is actually up.
>Phase 2: Afternoon delight with Sunnybuns
>Phase 3: ?
>Phase 4: Get Luna laid.
>>
>>27308053
GET LUNA LAID
im that guy from moon
>>
>>27308053
>>27308113

what shall phase 3 be??
>>
>>27308113
fuck you mang
>>
>>27301777
TRIPS O' TRUTH
>>
>>27308701
Profit!

So, that means that "Afternoon delight with Sunnybuns" is what will lead to Luna being laid.
Threesome confirmed.
>>
>>27309992
>lead
Yeah.
>>
File: celestia-cake7.png (992 KB, 2000x1385) Image search: [Google]
celestia-cake7.png
992 KB, 2000x1385
>>
File: 1396986585069.png (298 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1396986585069.png
298 KB, 700x700
>>27309630
not just trips

but holy trips
>>
What the fuck is happening. Board is usually slow as fuck during these hours
>>
>>27311516
There's some fucking faggot going around bumping all the shit threads from pg 10.
Weird, huh?
>>
>>27311516
OHSHIT DUDE YOUR FAVORITE THREAD IS GETTING AWAY FROM PAGE 1
>>
File: Infinite interest.gif (1 MB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
Infinite interest.gif
1 MB, 298x298
>Thread most likely approved by your overlord OP
>Two greens in one day
>Just let us die already

/sun/ pls
>>
File: download.png (7 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 288x175
>>27301575
Rather, ask if she's ever felt ashamed of what she's done with her mane.
>>
>>27311523
Faggot.

>>27311584
Faggot nr.2

If you don't like it here you can kindly fuck off to whatever thread it is that you follow. Also, please consider never coming back.
>>
File: 1453244447864.png (51 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1453244447864.png
51 KB, 240x240
>>27304683
>>
File: 1443912161109.jpg (576 KB, 1523x870) Image search: [Google]
1443912161109.jpg
576 KB, 1523x870
>This was a bad idea, and you certainly know enough about bad ideas.
>Mainly because the last one you thought was good ended with you winning an all expense paid trip to the moon for a thousand years.
“Sister we’re not sure about this. I know you’re just trying to help but I should figure something out stuff like this on my own.”
>Your sister nuzzled you with an affection that you had truly missed while you were away.
>”Luna, Anonymous just wants to help. He’s not like any stallion I’ve ever met before and I’m sure he’ll do whatever it takes to make it work.”
>You always wanted to be in a herd, but one with your sister and her stallion?
>Not that Anon was a stallion, but still. Were the things “down” there even compatible?
>Recalling the wild tales often told by the dirty ape you figured probably so.
>”Sister it’s only a simple date.”
“For you maybe, last time I was on a date was over a thousand years ago and if you remember stallions didn’t really get much of a choice in the matter back then.”
>”Well its different now, and Anon said he wants to help.”
“And he’s okay with going on a date with me?”
>Celestia looked a bit sheepish at the question.
>”Perhaps not in those exact words, but yes.”
“You haven’t told him have you.” You felt your eyes narrow before drawing out a long sigh.
>”Oh Lulu you need to relax, just be ready on Friday and It’ll be fun.”
>One more loving nuzzle and your dearest sister happily trotted away, probably to do more scheming.
>And they said you were the evil one.
>Maybe you can go back to the moon, it nice there this time of year.
>>
File: 1440313564467.jpg (155 KB, 565x1413) Image search: [Google]
1440313564467.jpg
155 KB, 565x1413
>>27312412
>Holding the hundred flyers you had been making you could only stare in shock at what your marefriend just said.
“You went and did what now?”
>”A date with my sister. This Friday, you should probably go get your suit cleaned so it’ll be ready by then.”
“Tia you know I love you right?”
>Watching closely you saw Celestia walk up and pull you into a big hug, your face smushed against her chest tuft.
>She’s trying to butter you up, you can tell.
>It’s working.
>”Trust me on this Anon.”
>If there’s one thing you’ve learned when it came to Celestia, it was to trust her.
“Well then, what am I supposed to do with these things?”
>”What are they?”
>Lifting them up you let the sunshine of your life take a glance.
“Posters for a matchmaking gameshow I made.”
>”I don’t believe this would have been a good idea Anon.”
>Shit. Hopefully she doesn’t see the billboard you rented then.
>>
File: 14386113940530.jpg (88 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
14386113940530.jpg
88 KB, 604x603
>>27312412
>>27312451
This green is absolutely ROYAL
>>
File: 1442292276493.gif (82 KB, 681x493) Image search: [Google]
1442292276493.gif
82 KB, 681x493
>>27312451
>When you first appeared in this crazy world you were certain of a lot of things.
>You thought you’d never truly grow accustomed to the peaceful ways of the ponies. But you did.
>You sure as hell never thought that you’d end up dating a pony either, but when you met Celestia something just clicked.
>Having had a number of human girlfriends back home they never made you feel like this.
>But she was different, everyday with her was the happiest day of your life.
>Waking up to see her curled up against you.
>Her smile whenever she saw you.
>The way her nose twitched whenever she knew you were up to your hairbrained schemes.
>And now she wanted to add a third.
>Naturally after her little announcement that you were all going on a date you did some homework.
>Herding was pretty commonplace here, especially with the fact that mares outnumbered stallions by almost five to one.
>So here you were at a nice cozy restaurant sitting beside Celestia while Luna sat across from you both looking visibly nervous.
>Normally dates like these were just as much about getting to know a pony as they were an interview process.
>And Luna looked like she was going to spill spaghetti everywhere if you even uttered a single syllable.
>Yup nothing bad could come of this you were sure.
“Uh so Luna, how’s your day been?”
>”YOU TOO!”
>You clutched the seat as you were assaulted by the royal Canterlot voice.
>Well there goes what little of your hearing you had left.
>Celestia as you saw from the corner of your eye was trying to suppress her giggles and was failing terribly.
>Oh you were going to get back at her for this tonight.

---
Last update till tonight. Hopefully everyone's not too upset that this is a more royal sisters story than just one focused on Sunny.
>>
>>27312577
>upset
I couldn't be happier. Anon herding with the royal sisters is top tier horsefiction.
>>
>>27312669
Indeed! Royal! Royal, as i said. Simply MAJESTIC!
>>
>>27312543
More like absolutely holy
>>
File: go on.gif (1 MB, 338x291) Image search: [Google]
go on.gif
1 MB, 338x291
>>27302681
If OP and his undisputed authority (which I still don't understand) would calm people down and his presence would end arguments then maybe he should pick up a tripcode. People would of course bitch about tripfaggorty but so would they about anything else.
>>
>>27313713
There's no need for a fucking tripcode, just make the thread on time, with the same OP we've had for years now: "It's sun-day, let us bask etc.."
>>
>>27302681

I made the OP this time because we'd agreed on a week long break and then it came around again after that and no OP. It's unreliable and it should be started if not started by OP, who doesn't matter.

I also had to make a non-cosmetic change on the OP pic because someone had coincidentally used it for a shitpost.
>>
>>27313713
>>27313724
I came up with the tripcode idea because I was rather pissed off that every time a thread appears we have to wonder whether it's legit or fake. As long as we continue making these threads every Sunday, save for when there is already one running, things are fine. However, if we start making breaks we inevitably spur the bait thread faggot to show up with his shit. Hence the tripcode idea. OP already answered me and, while I personally don't agree with some things he said, I can see his point and I respect his opinions. Let's hope we don't need to argue about all of this again.

>>27313839
Thank you again for starting the thread. Enduring another week would have been quite difficult.
>because someone had coincidentally used it for a shitpost
I assume you are talking about our fake thread friend. He actually uses the same OP image as the regular threads, but with a different filename (numbers string instead of beautiful pony.png)
>>
>>27301575
I imagine there's a fair bit she regrets, yes.

Wars that had to be fought, antagonists that couldn't be reformed and had to be dealt with more drastically, innocents caught in the middle, decisions causing unforeseen suffering down the line...

And I don't think she would let herself forget it either. Every morning when she gets up and pulls the sun out again, she remembers the times when life wasn't so easy and peaceful. She remembers the hard decisions made and costs they demanded. But at the same time, she looks around Equestria as it stands today - when the most hungriness any pony needs to worry about is the candy running short and ponies no longer take up arms against each other -and she understands that those choices were necessary.

Regretful, but necessary.
>>
File: 1442149923252.png (309 KB, 1440x1283) Image search: [Google]
1442149923252.png
309 KB, 1440x1283
>>27312577
>”So that went well.”
>Moving the comforter you gave Celestia a scathing look.
“If your definition of ‘well’ included practically beating a waitress over the head with a bread roll, then yes.”
>”All Luna was doing was trying to show you that she’s willing protect those around her.”
“So the thing with trying to suffocate that chef with cupcakes was supposed to be a good thing?”
>”I don’t know about good, but her heart is in the right place.”
“Uh-huh.”
>Fluffing up the last pillow you jumped in bed, Celestia in all her regal glory belly flopped in right after you.
“You know besides being a bit out of date with the norms of society it was pretty adorable when she got that dumpling stuck on her horn.”
>You eyed Tia mischievously.
“Oh no wait, that was you.”
>Pulling her against yourself you assaulted her with kisses which she unsuccessfully tried dodging.
>”We shall… sttoppp.. never speak of that… that tiicklesss… again.”
>Your fingers continued their endless assult on her fluffy tummy despite her pleading for mercy.
“I don’t know, you know how chatty us stallions get.”
>Without warning you found yourself pinned and staring deeply into Celestias beautiful eyes.
>”Oh I can think of a way to keep you quiet about it.”
>She knew you all too well.
>>
File: 1442785425818.png (472 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1442785425818.png
472 KB, 900x700
>>27314187
“Sister dearest we bring wonderful news!”
>Trotting into the throne room you looked upon your younger sister.
>Who at this moment looked like death incarnate.
“You don’t look so good.”
>Luna lay sprawled on her throne, a mix of exhaustion and dejectedness.
>”I wish that night court had just ended me. Add in how horribly that date went I want to shut myself in my room and not come out for another thousand years.”
“Oh I don’t know about all that, I think it went pretty well.”
>”And Anon looking at me like I went completely mental probably made a great first impression.”
>You smiled at your sister, you haven’t seen her look this dejected since she found out they stopped making her favorite candy a few centuries ago.
“For what it’s worth Anon has agreed to a second date.”
>You knew that would wake her up, Luna was now sitting up looking at you expectantly.
>”You mean he hasn’t gone running for the hills of Gryphonia yet? Oh happy day!”
“You have one week to get ready. This time sister, just be yourself and try not attacking our citizens.”
>”I make no promises if they eye him up like that hussy waitress.”
>>
File: 1447120479162.png (348 KB, 661x1812) Image search: [Google]
1447120479162.png
348 KB, 661x1812
>>27314197
>Sipping on your super coffee at the Canterlot market café you watched the various ponies going about their day.
>”You have bitten off more than you could ever possibly chew Anon.”
>Speak of the asshole you’ve been waiting for.
“Blueblood, I said eleven.”
>Pointing at the clock on the building adjacent from where you were sitting it read almost noon.
>”One does not simply go out if he isn’t looking fabulous like this.”
>His best included a brightly colored yellow and pink vest.
>You were going to kill him one day, but despite being an uptight asshole ninety percent of the time he was alright-ish.
“You were saying?”
>Sitting down at your table Blue snickered.
>”As I was saying you have truly gotten yourself in deep. Trying to date both my aunts.”
“So what? the heart wants what the heart wants.”
>”What I’m worried about is that it’s your dick doing the ‘wanting’ actually.”
“I’m not you buddy, though I read the news about that travelling ballet troupe that’s members all mysteriously got preggers after your visit.”
>”My friend, all I did was show them the city.”
“Your bedroom doesn’t count as the ‘city’, especially in this case”
>You watched as Blueblood waved his hoof dismissingly.
>”Were getting off topic, you and my aunts, details, I need them!”
>You raised an eyebrow at that.
>”Don’t give me that look, my aunts haven’t dated in forever, then all of sudden you come along and somehow get their attention. This kind of gossip hasn’t been seen or heard in ages.”
>Sometimes you forget that it’s the stallions here that act more like the women back home.
>”And as your friend and confidant I need all the juicy details.”
>Poor guys was almost salivating.
“I hate you so very much.”
>>
File: 1452430195467.png (2 MB, 4000x2740) Image search: [Google]
1452430195467.png
2 MB, 4000x2740
>>27314213
>”Do you think this one will clash with my mane?”
>Why do you continue doing this to yourself?
>Blueblood was trying on another vest, to tell the truth he had a very unhealthy obsession with vests.
>He should probably get counseling for it or something.
>”You’re not even looking, gosh it must be bad. Hold on I’ll try the amethyst studded one again.”
>Whatever deity is watching over you right now, just strike now and end this pain.
>But he was one of your friends and as much as it caused you to hate yourself..
>”Oh this will go great with these hoof-cuffs! Aren’t they adorable!”
>You want to die.

>Day court can be so boring its not even funny.
>”Your highness, as you can clearly see here on the legislature which was blah blah words and things.”
>Anon is probably having the time of his life with your nephew.
>As for you, you’re stuck here listening to another debate about the standard amount of sugar which should be enforced in imported candy.
>”Princess should we continue to push for the additional ten percent per quota?”
“Yes, of course. We have to have trust with our neighbors when it comes to these things.”
>You don’t care.
>You really don’t
>The only thing on your mind at the moment is just snuggling up with Anon in a pile of cozy blankets and pillows.
>Maybe if luck is on your side Luna will also join the snuggle pile! Like those times when you were fillies.
>”On to the next matter, the stallion rights movement has been protesting”
>Snuggle pile, just keep thinking of the snuggle pile until the bad mare goes away.
>>
File: imokay.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
imokay.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>27314218
And done for now
>>
>>27314218
>This already great story is also RGRE
Helianon pls, you're going to make my dick explode.
>>
File: 1456327253339.png (805 KB, 895x714) Image search: [Google]
1456327253339.png
805 KB, 895x714
>>27314218
>Anon wasn’t going to like this one bit, you can feel it in your fetlocks.
>”Auntie it’s just for a couple of days while me and Shining get some alone time together.”
>He hates children, which is unusual for a stallion, then again he wasn’t like any stallion you’ve met before either.
“Cadence you know I love you but now’s not really a good time.”
>”Please Auntie, Twilight was supposed to watch Flurry Heart but she got called away by that silly map of hers.”
>One thing’s for certain you weren’t going to be getting any for a while now.
“Alright but remember you owe me for this, and you owe Luna as well.”
>”Auntie Luna? Why?”
>None of your business tiny flank! You may be the princess of Love or whatever but don’t you dare mess with the royal mojo.
“Oh no reason, I’ll look after Flurry so you and Shining Armor go and have fun.”
>Yup definitely not getting any for this.

>Something was off about the bedchambers, you just can’t put your finger on it.
>The bed was made, curtains pulled aside, so what was it?
>Maybe the fucking crib in yours and Celestia room perhaps?
>Oh Sunny-buns you got some explaining to do.
>Taking a hesitant step forward you peered in, your eyes met the ones belonging to the young princess Flurry Heart.
>You’re no genius but this wasn’t your kid.
“Okay baby-horse what’s your angle?”
>Only happy little gurgles and laughs would serve as an answer.
>Flurry Heart made happy little baby-horse noises and reached for you with her hoovsies.
“I’m watching you baby-horse and whatever game you’re playing at.”
>And she burped.
>She’s pure evil, all kids are pure evil.
>Walking backwards you kept your eyes on the crib just in case she launched herself at you in a sneak attack.
>Only when your back hit the door did you turn, open it up and stick your head through the opening.
”TIA GET YOUR FLANK HERE NOW!”
>>
File: hugs.png (165 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
hugs.png
165 KB, 600x639
>>27315221
>”You know he’s not going to be happy about this.”
“Sister it will be fine, I’m sure Anon will warm up to little Flurry in time.”
>”I’ve seen him throw fruit at young colts and fillies in the market for no reason whatsoever.”
>You remember that.
>That was a dark day in Canterlot.
>”TIA GET YOUR FLANK HERE NOW!”
>Guess he saw the crib.
>”Fine you say?”

>Be a certain perfect Changeling Queen
>And without even trying you managed to sneak into the castle disguised as a normal maid-pony.
>Those dumb guard-mares didn’t even check when you simply walked in.
>Had they learned nothing from your previous invasion?
>You waited and bided your time, all for the perfect chance and opportunity.
>It didn’t take long for those thorns in your side to mess up and leave their offspring unattended.
>You would sneak in, steal the baby, and sneak out.
>No one would be the wiser when Celestia would simply take little Flurry Heart out for a stroll, now would they?
>Changing your disguise took a fraction of a second.
>Now to find where they placed the little runt.
>”Hey Celestia, where do you think you’re going?”
>You were merely strolling through the halls when you felt two appendages grab you around the barrel, before you knew what was happening you were being carried into a room.
“How dare you! get your hooves off of me!”
>”Don’t got hooves, but remember the deal. I don’t do diapers, now she had a big lunch so you know what’s going down.”
>Staring at the big-apelike creature your eyes flashed to the princess.
>Heh you fool you led me right to my prey.
“Why of course, here I’ll take her to get changed right away.”
>”Oh no you don’t! I know you, you’ll try to pawn it off on one of the maids. You are going to do it right there.”
>The thing pointed to what looked like a table with some fresh diapers on it.
>How bad could it be?
>>
File: 1441428059978.png (110 KB, 701x730) Image search: [Google]
1441428059978.png
110 KB, 701x730
>>27315356
>Running for your life.
>Being chased by an apelike thing.
>”Get your flank back there and change that baby’s diaper!”
>Screw the plan.
>Maybe you’d give the whole diplomacy thing a try.
>”GOTCHA!”
>You were tackled from behind.
>You were so close to escaping this vile creatures clutches.
>Rolling onto the dirt path you tossed head over hoof with the thing.
>It was only when the dust subsided did you really realize how much trouble you truly were in.
>Pinned underneath this thing, his whole body pressed against yours.
>Keep it together filly!
“Let me up this instant you foul beast!”
>”Heh didn’t peg you as the dirty talking type, hey are you wearing contacts?”
>His weight shifted rubbing you down thereghrhirhn
>Oh sweet tarturus it’s been so long
>”Earth to Tia, you look out of it.”
>This plan had really backfired on you.

---
So I had one idea hit me after the next and I just started writing it down. Let me know what you all think.
>>
>>27312412
is this a new story or is there more pastebinned somewhere
>>
>>27315415
It started as a oneshot yesterday and kind of went from there, here's the pastebin http://pastebin.com/Rc7HgaBn
>>
>>27315398
I havent seen anyone being so passionate about their greens. You truly made my day, because im reading this great work whole day, and more and more still comes.
>>
File: 1442468849978.jpg (901 KB, 2467x1828) Image search: [Google]
1442468849978.jpg
901 KB, 2467x1828
>>27315742
I'm happy you like it.
>>
File: 14390566924540.gif (425 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
14390566924540.gif
425 KB, 500x375
>>27315897
And this threesome setting is simply divine. Ofc its kinda m.sue. But dating godlike ruler of equestria is sue-ish already, so it doesnt matter much i guess.
And how only can you leave one of the sisters suddenly much more lonely, then they ever were before, just watching you two, showing how she is happy for your couple, feeling left and desolated inside.
>>
>>27316011
sorry for my english, im usually in read only
>>
File: 1461799841739.png (614 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461799841739.png
614 KB, 1200x1000
>>27315398
>>His weight shifted rubbing you down thereghrhirhn
>>Oh sweet tarturus it’s been so long
oh my
>>
File: 1440348953873.jpg (133 KB, 871x571) Image search: [Google]
1440348953873.jpg
133 KB, 871x571
>>27315398
>Sitting on the ground right outside the throne room you absentmindedly counted the tiles on the floor.
>Twenty one from you to the wall, not counting the one that has the small crack in it.
>”Do you think my sister will be okay in there?”
>Good question.
>After “capturing” the changeling queen they (Celestia and Chrysalis as she called herself) have been negotiating in there since.
“Celestia can take care of herself. Besides that’s why you’re here, just in case right?”
>”Right heh heh.”
>Okay that didn’t sound very reassuring.
>”Anon about our date, I want to apologize about my behavior. It wasn’t very becoming of a princess.”
“It’s fine. We’ve been friends for as long as I’ve been dating Tia. I was a bit apprehensive about the herding thing but if it’s you I’m willing to give it a go.”
>”Truly?”
>Reaching over and being careful of the surprisingly sharp horn you mussed up the night pony’s wavy mane.
“Yup now hush, we can’t eavesdrop effectively with all the chit-chat.”
>No sooner had you said that did the large double doors open, with both Celestia and Chrysalis standing just beyond them.
>Celestia was smiling happily and bughorse looked… shy?
>Yup she was blushing.
>”We have come to a peaceful accord.”
>Standing up motioned for her to continue.
>”A peace between the changelings and ponies, a lasting one, the likes of which has never been seen before.”
>There’s got to be a catch, there’s always a catch.
“And?”
>”And Chrysalis will be joining us on our next date.”
>>
File: Party dress.png (242 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
Party dress.png
242 KB, 1280x850
>>27316199
>You watched cautiously as the baby-horse crawled around the bedchamber.
>She was up to no-good you could tell.
>Why wouldn’t anyone listen? She was going to be the end of times.
>But Noooo, they said you were paranoid and delusional. But the only man in equestria with three working brain cells was far from that.
>”Brpppfftt”
>Oh crap you got lost in your thoughts again.
>The little devil saw your moment of weakness and firmly attached itself to your leg.

>”So Friday next week, is it casual or should I dress up?”
“The place isn’t really that upscale so I say keep it casual.”
>Chrysalis was definitely nervous, she’s been fidgety about the details and jotting down everything like it would fly away from her mind like a dragon in mating season.
>”I do not believe Anon would care about how upscale the establishment is, but words to the wise don’t attack the waitress, I made that mistake before.”
>Wise words Luna, wise words indeed.
>”GET IT OFF!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GODDDD GET THIS THING OFF MEEEEE!!!!”
“Sounds like Anon’s getting along well, let’s go have some tea and finish our discussion in the drawing room.”
>>
File: 14388097578730.jpg (39 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
14388097578730.jpg
39 KB, 604x340
>>27316199
>And Chrysalis will be joining us on our next date
You are not picking up Discord next for this divine orgy, are you? Im not homophobic or something, yet i gay scenes depress my boner.
>>
File: 1462323277686.jpg (54 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1462323277686.jpg
54 KB, 660x495
>chrysalis
Why.
>>
File: 1447838357767.png (360 KB, 800x2297) Image search: [Google]
1447838357767.png
360 KB, 800x2297
>>27316329
Sorry, no dongs shall touch in this green.
>>
>>27316280
If you ever going to describe bugy-hugy scene, I have a suggestion. What if Chrysy has thoose holes on the legs and wings coz of a starvation for the love? So they'll patch up once she gets some.
Thought of it quite a while ago, let me know what you think.
>>
File: 1383181871072.jpg (273 KB, 1600x702) Image search: [Google]
1383181871072.jpg
273 KB, 1600x702
>>27316199
YES
>>
File: 1379376959699.jpg (113 KB, 689x820) Image search: [Google]
1379376959699.jpg
113 KB, 689x820
>>27316388
Yes, this has been a headcanon for a long time. That and changelings getting fuzzier.
>>
>>27316280
>one godlike wifu
>oh no, 2 godlike wifus now
>did i say 2? i meant 3!
This is going to end either absurdly or tragicaly for Anon, isn't it?
>>
>>27316425
Beautiful.
You are now my favorite pony writer, srsly.
>>
>>27316428
No sad endings here, I'll end it before it gets too absurd but no unhappy ponies or Anon.

>>27316388
I've never heard of this before but I like it.

>>27316425
Fuzzy changelings=cute
>>
>>27316499
> I'll end it before it gets too absurd
Why? I would love to see Chrysy live in a Canterlot palace and her kin to become 4th major pony-kind citizens of Equestria, after this story.
>>
>>27316499
Oh, I thought it were you already >>27316425
But anyway!
>You are now my favorite pony writer, srsly.
>>
File: Tia.png (888 KB, 1260x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tia.png
888 KB, 1260x1024
>>27316565
Thank you. Believe it or not, writers love hearing stuff like this.

>>27316280
>If someone told you that one day you’d be sitting in a restaurant with two princesses and a queen, you’d tell them to dial down the dosage on their meds.
>But yet here you are.
>”So uhh Anon how’s your salad?”
>Bug hors… Chrysalis has been nervous the entire time, you had to give it to her though the amount of spaghetti she’s been spilling is still miniscule when compared to..
>”Back you heathens!! Back I say!”
>Luna’s back on her protective streak. You literally had a conversation about this not even a few days ago.
“Girls calm down please. Normally I’m the one that’s supposed to get us kicked out not you.”
>”Oh Anon you know Luna just being herself.”
“Well if it falls to me to say things are getting out of hand, you know that’s something is seriously fucky.”
>Sighing you took another bite of your salad.
>Celestia was perfect, smiling, the sunshine of your day and ray of hope at night.
>Holy fuck that was cheesy, you might have to check if your balls were still attached after that one.
>Luna for all her crazy ticks was… Luna. She knew you and was as close a friend as many.
>Now Chrysalis was the enigma to you.
>When she dropped her disguise after your first “meeting” she looked strange.
>A pony but different, and even now she looked different.
>Her mane was fuller almost as if it gained volume, her chitin seemed more shiny and almost fur like and overall she looked happy to just be there.
>She must not get out much.
>”I WILL RAZE THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!!!”
“Check please?”
>>
>>27316499
Here are some more headcanon for you to consider.
1. The love, which changelings crave, is just a form of spell casting. Its not like sucking your soul vitality or something.
2. Pony draw this magic from enchanted world of Equestria itself, being like a conduit, converting love in the process.
3. Every pony can cast this love-magic to each other, yet changelings cant, but mb they can learn it and even feed each other, they just have never thought of it. OR if they cant anyway, they could still peacefully live in a couples with other ponies, without doing anyharm to them.

Kinda like this...
>>
>>27316639
>being like a conduit, converting love in the process.
fix "Converting raw magic into love in the process"
>>
>>27316594
Dude you went on a writing spree or something? Haven't seen this much green in /sun/ in a while. Great job. Keep it up!
>>
>>27316639
I love this so much! Such a kind theory.
I think, Im starting to feel because of this thread, how did it become so warm? Havent felt myself this way for a long time on the /mlp.
>>
File: 1415227630886.png (1 MB, 750x1920) Image search: [Google]
1415227630886.png
1 MB, 750x1920
>>27316594
I want to give bugbutt tons of love.
>>
>>27316720
Its all because of the Heli, he is one who gathered everyone here, in the end.
>>
>>27316594
If only thoughts could materialise. I want to thanks you so much for this greens.
>>
File: 1449190888193.jpg (84 KB, 736x597) Image search: [Google]
1449190888193.jpg
84 KB, 736x597
>>27316594
>”You and Chrysalis should get to know each other better if this is going to work” Celestia said.
>You’ve learned long ago to follow whatever advice she gave, she’s never steered you wrong before.
>So here you were at the park sitting on a bench in front of the pond with the queen of the changelings.
>”I’ve never been able to do this before you know.”
“Hmm”
>”Ponies are naturally scared of our kind, but now, just look. Were sitting here and there’s no cries for help or screaming.”
>Sure enough many ponies were just lounging around, some in little boats just floating on the pond.
>”This is what I want for my subjects.”
“Things change, with a lot of work, for the better.”
>She’s right, you’ve heard the stories. But looking at Chrysalis and how’s she’s changed since you all came together, the change was like night and day.
>The pictures in the books showed her as a vicious mare, feral looking and with no compassion.
>Yet the mare sitting next to you couldn’t be any more further from that.
>Her mane now flowed like Celestia’s and Luna’s. The holes which you remember that adorned her limbs were almost non-existent.
>And she was smiling.
>She was happy.
>And so were you.
>Celestia’s student did some research and found out something so simple you couldn’t believe it had been overlooked for so long.
>And as cheesy as it sounded it revolved around friendship.
>Changelings could live, work, and play with ponies.
>The natural emotions of friendship and happiness were just as nourishing to the changelings as love is.
>Because in essence they were all a form of love, you think. Purple was much better at explaining it but you got the gist of it.
>”Thank you Anon, for this, for giving me a chance.”
“Aww don’t get all sappy on me now.”
>Reaching over you brought the queen in for a hug, one which she returned earnestly.
>All this happiness and friendship was making you a softie.
>Not that it was a bad thing.
>>
>>27316594
>her chitin seemed more shiny and almost fur

I find these somewhat contraditive, if you want to note some critisism.
>>
It must've been answered for a thousand of times, but can anyone tell me, is the Chrysy's crown an actual part of her head?
>>
File: 1450237229645.png (140 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1450237229645.png
140 KB, 500x594
>>27316840
Reading that now, I see what you're saying. Good observation I'll try to word it better in the pastebin.

>>27316815
>Laying in bed you looked around the pile of pony bodies that was around you.
>Celestia, Luna, and Chrysalis.
>Each pressing themselves as close to you as possible with happy smiles on their faces.
>There were crazy times with each of them, happy times, and some sad.
>But even the sad times only helped in building the connection which you all shared.
>Celestia was still the sunshine of your day.
>Luna was still your friend but now something even more
>And Chrysalis the misunderstood queen who cared for others more than herself had someone to lean on for help and support.
>You were all now a happy family.
>Whatever you did in a past life to deserve this must have been good.
The End
>>
File: 1420678198738.jpg (347 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1420678198738.jpg
347 KB, 1600x1200
>>27316913
My headcannon on the matter is that its a part of her due to her being a hive queen. Like a queen ant or bee that's larger in size.
>>
>>27316938
You got notably tired and hasty to finish closer to the end, am I right? Or it was planned to speed the pace drasticaly all along?
Anyway, it was simply magnificent, its one of my best nights on the mlp now, thank you so much.
>>
>>27316938
Well, complaints include shit happening lightning fast and time skips with no warning all over the place.
>>
>>27317022
>HeliAnon 05/09/16(Mon)16:07:47
>HeliAnon 05/10/16(Tue)03:47:04
>fuckton of green (for the /sun/ especially)

I just hope someday he will feel like reduxing and expanding it a little bit on a pastebin.
>>
File: 1452641648758.png (165 KB, 638x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452641648758.png
165 KB, 638x1024
>>27317021
>>27317022
I will say that I wanted to finish the story tonight, I felt the longer I tried to keep it going the more mistakes I would make as far as continuity and content.
It does feel rushed, but adding more filler might have helped the story flow more smoothly and I'll do my best to implement it into my next greens.
>>
>>27317067
A professor once told me "Its only when the first draft is finished, when the writing really begins."

I'm constantly working on my bin, doing small revisions to my past stories. It's a long process though.
>>
>>27317119
>the more mistakes I would make
Mistakes like what? Plot holes? Pfff.
The thing is, the story didn't have a culmination like AT ALL. Srsly, there was an anticipation with picking wifus, than advancment to that very important dinner that will change the history of Equestria, what will happen there and shortly after and then BLAM - an outcome instantly.
>>
>>27317203
Sorry you feel that way. Again I'll try to improve on the next green. I know my writing isn't exactly top-tier, but whenever I do a long story I do worry that it might drag on and lose whatever it was that made it enjoyable.
>>
>>27317119
>That pic
Hnnnng. I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. Can you imagine those little wings buzzing?
>>
>>27317203
And en epilogue feels rather labored also because of this, like it tries to plug that very sole hole of missing culmination somehow.

Came up with all this pseudo-clever critisim as if I can write any close to you.
>>
File: 1452613736756.png (149 KB, 979x1219) Image search: [Google]
1452613736756.png
149 KB, 979x1219
>>27317264
I appreciate the criticism, regardless whether its someone saying they enjoy the story or not. All of it helps me improve as a writer, sometimes its hard to see mistakes you made due to your own bias on things you've written.
Everyone who points out faults shows that they care to actually make the story better and for that thank you. Plus hearing that someone enjoyed it helps too
>>
>>27317250
In this particular case two things made it enjoyable i believe:
1. Endless stream of divine pussies and thrilling because of it "Is this realy happening?"
2. 100%-150%-200% of comfyness and utopia towards the ending.

I dont see how could anything of it gone wrong.
>>
>>27317295
>Everyone who points out faults shows that they care to actually make the story better
I agree 100% with this.
>>
File: bathtime.gif (313 KB, 1280x1020) Image search: [Google]
bathtime.gif
313 KB, 1280x1020
So here's a little snippet of something that I'll work on for next Sunday. Let me know what you all think.
---
>The norm for ponies in Equestria is having a pet.
>You were cool with that idea, memories of the fun times with your dog back home certainly helped fuel the notion that having a pet here was a good idea.
>But this isn’t exactly what you had in mind.
>Bzzzzzzzzzzz
“Yes Shawn the ponies are silly with their crazy ideas.”
>Bzzzzz-zzzzt
“No I will not produce offspring with the bigger white one, so stop asking.”
>Shawn, your new companion was a fly and he’s a bit of an asshole.
>Out of all the various mythological beasts and critters that called this land home, you got a fly.
>One without any sense of humor.
>”Anon what was that about producing offspring?”
>Looking away from a certain insect perched on your shoulder you noticed everyone’s eyes were fixed on you.
>Celestia’s especially looked curious about your exchange with the winged insect.
>Fucking Shawn always getting you into these messes.
>Bzzzzt-bzzz-bzz
“No I will not get freaky with the blue one either!”
>Jesus, Shawn had a dirty mind.
>”Hey what’s so bad about getting freaky with me?”
“Just let it go Luna, trust me let it go.”
>Bzzzz-zzzt
“That’s what she said!”
>Okay so sometimes he had his moments.
>>
File: 1006342.png (690 KB, 939x1024) Image search: [Google]
1006342.png
690 KB, 939x1024
>>27317626
>“No I will not get freaky with the blue one either!”
>>”Hey what’s so bad about getting freaky with me?”
Got a good laugh out of that one.
>>
>>27317626
Is Shawn realy dirty mided, or protagonist uses him as a tool to go freaky with blue one?
You know, both ways could be pretty interesting for a scenario.
>>
>>27317787
>or protagonist uses him as a tool
When this happens be shure to make protagonist say "Jesus, Shawn had a dirty mind" loud, not in thoughts, for some funny overacting and clearance for readers.
>>
File: 1455227515553.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455227515553.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27302931
>High over Equestria
>A few years ago

>Even as old as I am, I can still be surprised.
>And that knowledge pleases me greatly.
>Moments ago, an incredible burst of magic swept across my world.
>I felt it, and so did my ponies.
>All at once, everywhere on my planet, their moods and dreams sweetened, though they didn't know why.
>I do:
>love.
>Pure, unconditional love powerful enough to bend reality itself.
>But what could have caused it?
>Instantly, I'd cast my sight across Equestria to it's source, not knowing what to expect.
>Certainly not expecting what I found!
>A little pink pegasus filly,
>standing in the snow, with a grown unicorn weeping at her hooves.
>I watch as the unicorn embraces her, and gives her a necklace:
>a crystaline heart bound in twine, blazing with invisible magic.
>Literally a heart,
>cut from the chest of a siren, meant to enslave it's victims, and deaden their souls.
>It's raw magical power dwarfs that of either the filly, or the unicorn, but it's different now:
>shining and pure.
>It's selfish malice somehow transformed by love.
>Her love.
>That's incredible!
>That's potential!
>The kind I've found only once before in my poor, lost sister.
>Unbidden, memories of her leap to the forefront of my mind. Still painful,
>but after all these years, a deep, dull ache, instead of raw, overwhelming anguish.
>I must sieze this chance!
>The unicorn steps into her cave, and I act,
>teleporting the filly, and myself to this special place.
>She blinks, looking thoroughly confused.
>"Where am...Princess!"
>Her eyes widen the moment she sees me
>"It's ok, my little pony, there's no need to be afraid."
>She regards me uncertainly for a moment, then relaxes.
>"Not as long as you're here...Your Highness."
>I smile at that
>"What's your name, little one?"
>"Cadance, Your Highness."
>"What a beautiful name."
>She breaks in to a smile.
>"Thank you, Your Highness."
>I beam back at her
>"You may call me Celestia, Cadance."
>>
File: 1443358213938.jpg (453 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443358213938.jpg
453 KB, 819x1024
>>27318188
>"Oh, no" she shakes her head "I could never do that, Your Highness!"
>"Well..." I say with an exaggerated frown
>"you don't have to, but I'd very much like it if we could be friends."
>She tilts her head to one side, and her candy-striped mane falls over her shoulders.
>She seems utterly entranced by the possibility.
>"You want to be my friend?"
>"Mm-hmm," I nod "and maybe talk a little bit. Would you like that?"
>"A lot!"
>"Good!" I say with my warmest smile. "Cadance, do you know why I've brought you here?"
>"No, Pri...C...Celestia." Her voice shrinks to a whisper at my name. "I don't even know where we are."
>She finally pulls her eyes from me and looks around
>For what seems like the first time, she notices she is standing on "nothing":
>a floor of pure magical force, and far, far below it, my world spread out like a shining gem.
>A satisfying gasp as her little jaw drops.
>"We're high above Equestria. Right over Canterlot, in fact."
>She peers through the floor
>"Wow, Canterlot?"
>"Mm-hmm, and you're here, because I want to give you a present."
>"A present, for me?"
>"It's not a present you can hold, Cadance, but it's very, very special. One day, it will change you."
>Her brows furrow "Change me?"
>"Yes, child. One day, when you're ready, it will give you a new strength, and a very special job to do."
>I can see her mind is working furiously;
>she's young, but maybe she can understand even if I don't simplify it so much?
>"You'll become like me, Cadance. And if you do your job right, if you love your ponies, and take care of them,"
>"They will all love you in turn."
>"Like the way we love you?"
>What can I say to that? What words can adequately express the way they make my heart leap?
>Fortunately, she speaks up almost immediately:
>"If it means I can help more ponies, then I want it!"
>"Are you sure? Once I give it to you, it becomes part of you. You won't be able to change your mind."
>>
File: 1454816322345.png (2 MB, 785x1123) Image search: [Google]
1454816322345.png
2 MB, 785x1123
>>27318204
>She nods with surprising solemnity.
>"I'm sure."
>"Then close your eyes, Cadance, and open your heart."
>For show, I gently tap her head with my horn, and silently will the spark to pass to her.
>Instantly, a burst of light shoots from her chest.
>I laugh in delighted surprise! So soon?
>It swirls and jumps around her, and carries her tiny frame into the air.
>Now she's smiling too, her face shining with sheer bliss.
>"It's so warm!"
>She floats, engulfed in a brilliant light, growing, and feeding upon itself.
>It surges back through her body, and up her neck, pouring from her eyes.
>She lets loose an exhilirated yell as it bursts from her forehead in a searing flash of pure magic,
>leaving a radiant spire in it's wake.
>She floats, laughing and langiudly spinning about her axes.
>Gradually sinking lower and lower as the light fades away.
>At last, her hooves touch the ground.
>Her eyes are crossed, focused on her new horn.
>She grins soundlessly, twisting her head from side to side, and turns in a complete circle.
>"What happens now, Celestia?"
>I'm not sure how to answer.
>Nightmare Moon announced her arrival with a spasm of hate and fear so keen
>that even a thousand years later its wound still has not healed.
>Cadance announced hers with a wave of calming love,
>pure enough to wash the taint from a siren's dead heart.
>I don't know what happens now, but for the first time in far, far too long,
>I know genuine hope.
>>
>>27317626
why a fly? why not a praying mantis. they're alot cooler and live longer. plus they eat pests like flys.
>>
File: celestia-cake8.jpg (805 KB, 1500x1502) Image search: [Google]
celestia-cake8.jpg
805 KB, 1500x1502
>>
>>27318188
>>27318204
>>27318214
It's a crying shame that Cadence is so often overlooked in stories, given that she's family with Celestia by mutual affection, if not blood. Nice job, anon.
>>
File: sip.png (14 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
sip.png
14 KB, 280x350
>>27317295
>Local man gets sucked dry by a local mob
Geee HeliAnon, I've never seen so much appreciation for a writefag before, maybe not in numbers but in genuine gratefulness. Not that It wasn't earned. While /sun/ has always been on friendly terms with us I've never thought I'd see a tolerance parade for bughorse march though here. I don't know how you made it happen but it's something truly special. The rushed, anticlimactic ending has to be pointed out, though.

This is such a cozy thread right now, it's hard to believe how things used to be here not so long ago. 2 oneshets/ updates a day and no shitposts as far as the eye can see. May it never change.

mfw I always read your name as Heil Anon until now
mfw I always imagined you as an Anon in a nazi uniform
Pic unrelated.
>>
File: royal quads.jpg (88 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
royal quads.jpg
88 KB, 500x406
>All four of them are getting some love
>No Twilight
It is perfect.
>>
>>
>>27320247
>throw an empty Coke bottle at Toilet Sprinkle and peel out in a cloud of dust
>ride into the horizon in your bright pink Cadillac convertible, Gary Oak-style, while Celestia sets the sun from the passenger seat
>>
>>27320306
>"That's the third time this week!"
>some poor Guard, sponge and bucket in hand, grumbling at the stained velvet in the Princess' carriage again
>>
>>27318658
True a praying mantis would be cool, but just think of having a fly as a pet who could simply be in a room unnoticed by its occupants and could tell you all the details of what happened behind closed doors about all the naughty things the ponies do when they're alone.
>>
>page 9
Posting best princess. Why is she so amazing?
>>
File: 1462825644130.png (524 KB, 987x1378) Image search: [Google]
1462825644130.png
524 KB, 987x1378
>>27322155
I don't know, she simply is.
>>
>>27322870
Stop rubbing your pe-pencil at her royal majesty.
>>
File: 1074048.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1074048.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>27322155
Because she's literally divine.
>>
File: 1458627535672.jpg (669 KB, 1280x865) Image search: [Google]
1458627535672.jpg
669 KB, 1280x865
sunbuns is for healthy, intimate love

...and tummy rubs
>>
File: purest form.png (1023 KB, 5830x4950) Image search: [Google]
purest form.png
1023 KB, 5830x4950
>>27322155
www.opinions.org
>>
>>27323135
Back to the fuckbox, humiliation fetishist.
>>
>>27323135
>best princess
>posting twilight
That's some top notch bait.
>>
File: sexy_celestia.jpg (494 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
sexy_celestia.jpg
494 KB, 900x1600
I want to spend a night with Princess Celestia
>>
>>27320283
Oh man I love those wings.
>>
File: celestea_by_alumx_d86r8fl.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2695) Image search: [Google]
celestea_by_alumx_d86r8fl.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2695
I want to cuddle cozy Celestia.
>>
File: bait.webm (1014 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
1014 KB, 1280x544
>>27323135
Quality bait
>>
>>27323624
implying you don't want her to be your wife, so you'll have nearly every night with her, with affection, cuddles, kisses and horsing around
>>
File: celestia embarrassed.png (322 KB, 729x658) Image search: [Google]
celestia embarrassed.png
322 KB, 729x658
>>27323668
Don't we all?
>>
File: princess suggestive2.png (328 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
princess suggestive2.png
328 KB, 700x700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a9tzTlwyKk
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (30 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
30 KB, 600x456
>>27323135
>Acknowledging anyone as a Princess outside of the Royal Sisters
>>
>>27301575
I think Princess Celestia regrets that one time she had to let Discord rape her in agreement for him to leave Ponyville alone.
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339 KB, 1280x720
>>27326646
Shut up, faggot.
>>
File: 1352400390421.jpg (1 MB, 1364x2376) Image search: [Google]
1352400390421.jpg
1 MB, 1364x2376
>>27323646
Her wings really are great.
>>
>>27323668
I never pictured her being comfortable all stuffed up in a stuffy airless 'cozy' spot.

Like the first thing she'd do, given a day off, would be to go for a good, solid gallop around the Castle gardens, getting fresh air into her lungs until she couldn't go a single step further. She's Princess of the Sun, she belongs in fresh air and sunlight!
>>
>>27326728
who is the faggot here
the one who pictures sex between discord, a male, and celestia, a female, or the asshole who calls me a faggot

go rape yourself with a butter knife
you stupid shit
and i hope that you one day realize
that your penis is small and withered
>>
File: celestia-smug.gif (964 KB, 439x318) Image search: [Google]
celestia-smug.gif
964 KB, 439x318
>>27326907

Calm down mad guy. There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>27327017
I would rape Celestia so many times that the Guiness World Records would have to put my penis in their newest publication
>>
>>27327030
>world's tiniest prick owned by world's angriest little man
>>
>>27327093
suck big mac cock
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 180x280
>>27326907
SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
>>27326646
>Let
>Rape
PROTIP
Rape with permission is called Sex.
>>
>>27327153
do not care
i would rape fluttershy until her vagina looked like a melted ice cream sandwich covered in chocolate chips
>>
>>27326885
>Celestia allows herself a single weekend a month to herself
>her favourite spot is a windswept pasture in the valleys beneath the mountain
>you will never ready a bucket and uncoil the hose as an exhausted, blissfully-content sunhorse tracks mud into the Castle
>>
File: 1450107858503.png (52 KB, 732x683) Image search: [Google]
1450107858503.png
52 KB, 732x683
>>27327414
>Moving the brush with a gentle hand you allowed yourself a smile.
>You loved doing this for her.
>Princess Celestia, in all her royal glory lay sprawled before you with a content and far-off look in her eyes.
>Every week for as long you can remember this was your ritual, she’d get done with meetings and you’d be there to help her unwind.
>It would start with her coming into your modest room at the castle looking haggard, her smile forced and wings drooping.
>Naturally you’d be there waiting with a brush and a smile and an open bed for her to lay down on.
>Moving the brush through her soft and floaty mane you marveled at how pretty it truly was.
>”I cannot thank you enough for doing this Anon.”
“You say that everytime, and everytime time I tell you it’s the least I can do for you letting me stay here.”
>Finishing with her mane you gave her a pat to roll over so you could start on her fur.
>Okay so maybe this was your favorite part.
>That shy look she gave you as she lay on her back, her tummy exposed.
>It took every bit of restraint to keep yourself from just running your hand through her thick chest tuft.
>A lesser man wouldn’t be able to control himself.
>”Be gentle.”
>Sweet baby Jesus, please steady my hand!
>Its days like this where you truly questioned your non-horsefucker status.
>>
File: 1442213962242.jpg (469 KB, 1024x1221) Image search: [Google]
1442213962242.jpg
469 KB, 1024x1221
Forgive me for what I'm about to post. It has nothing do do with >>27327918 but its something that came into my head.

---
>This had the oddest day of your life so far.
>Mind you, yesterday wasn’t any better, but damn did this one take the cake.
>Yesterday morning you were sitting at home writing a paper and then BAM! You’re in the middle of a room surrounded by angry horses.
>And they talk too which almost made you shit yourself.
>Now after some discussion you were seated at a table where the majority of its occupants were to the best of your knowledge… well dead.
>The white horse was talking to Ghandi. You’re pretty sure the guy on his right was Leonardo Da Vinci was thumb wrestling Tesla?
>And is that? Yup that’s definitely Abraham Lincoln.
>You remember that ridiculous hat from the books.
“Uhhh quick question? Is this the afterlife or something?”
>”What makes you say that?”
>It was the white horse that spoke, her voice was serene and calming.
“Well the fact that these guys” you gestured to the other humans “are here and… how to put this, they’re all dead.”
>”Young man though this may appear strange just give us a chance to explain your situation”
>Fucking Lincoln
>He might have beaten the commies but that didn’t mean he could talk down to you.
>And fuck you too Ghandi! You smug looking bastard.
>”While we wait could we get some snacks?”
>Tesla must’ve read your mind, you were pretty hungry.
>”I want chocolate pudding.”
>Fucking Ghandi.
>"You humans drive me to drink."
>>
>>27328003
Kek. Go on
>>
File: 1441668879227.png (222 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441668879227.png
222 KB, 500x500
>>27328003
>”Each of these humans’ arrivals heralded a change to my subject’s lives.”
>Each of the famous historic figures looked proud at that statement.
>”When Leonardo first arrived despite the language barrier, he helped our own scientists overcome our young knowledge of mechanics.”
>”I helped the ponies achieve flight, the first airships would help them expand their reach in this vast land. The machina I created helped them farm, travel, and settle some inhospitable lands.”
>That made sense… you think.
>”Abraham brought us the knowledge of law, before his arrival it was up to me and my sister to enact the laws that govern this land.”
>”But with my help they set up a system that gave their citizens a voice.”
“Okay I’m following this so far.”
>”While we are a peaceful kind, it was Ghandi who showed us to forgive our enemies. Something that allowed me to heal the bond with my own sister in our darkest hour.”
>”And I made electricity!” Tesla said jovially.
>”Streetlights and machines which are still being used today!”
>Tesla needs to cut down on the caffeine.
>”Each of their arrivals marked an important time, and now you are here. I am eager to see what wonderful new change will come of this.”
>Well shit.
“I can teach you how insult and berate people anonymously on an online message board.”
>”So this is the end of times.”
>>
File: oh noes.png (253 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
oh noes.png
253 KB, 740x416
I want Princess Celestia to miscarry my daughter.
>>
File: 1452564863098.png (850 KB, 1024x1408) Image search: [Google]
1452564863098.png
850 KB, 1024x1408
>>27328528
>>>/out/
>>
File: 14210927345670.jpg (28 KB, 440x341) Image search: [Google]
14210927345670.jpg
28 KB, 440x341
>>27328528
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
WHAT?!!!
I SHITTED MY PANTS OF LAUGHING.
>>
>>27328528
What's up, /b/reddit.
>>
>>27320186
Thanks, Anon, and I agree, Princess Cadance is the bee's knees. Pic pretty well related

>>27318214
>The Everfree Forest
>Present Day

>The stench of the forest's air washes over me as my teleport spell completes.
>A fraction of a second later, Cadance pops in to being beside me.
>"Where is it?" she hurriedly asks.
>Luna indicates a direction with her nose
>"It was there, for a moment."
>Cadance follows Luna's gesture, then stares at the ground, tears welling in her eyes.
>"Did you see Twilight?"
>"No, Princess Cadance, we are sorry."
>A single sharp sob escapes Cadance's lips
>Luna gently nuzzles her, and softly:
>"But as we said, there was not much time."
>I look around at our surroundings.
>This part of the Everfree is notorious.
>More swamp, than woods, and filled with ghost-lights and strange, dangerous things.
>Even the few ponies who regularly brave the forest itself, avoid it at all costs.
>But here my fearless sister had come alone, at night, without a moments hesitation.
>For Twilight.
>My heart would swell with pride, if I weren't so worried.
>I trot over and stand with them, wrapping my wings around their shoulders.
>We hold each other tightly until at last, Cadance is calm.
>"Please, Sister, tell us everything you can."
>Luna closes her eyes and concentrates for a moment.
>"First we felt great mirth overtake us, as if laughter, humor itself were a presence."
>I recall Twilight's mention of the Elements of Harmony in the human-world.
>"Then a purple glow appeared, and opened into a rift."
>"We rushed closer, and heard music, of a kind we've never heard before."
>Her snout scrunches in consternation
>"We didn't even recognize the instruments."
>"Also, there were voices, but we could not hear what they were saying."
>Cadance speaks up
>"Could you see anything through it?"
>"Yes. There was a wall, of sorts: horizontal wooden boards, secured to an iron frame."
>"with gaps between them, and a strange creature was peeking through."
>>
>>27328772
>"Did it see you?" I asked.
>She shook her head
>"We don't believe so; the portal closed before we could approach it."
>"Well," began Cadance "at least you found something."
>She smiles, and gives a strained laugh.
>"Really, it's lucky it opened close enough for you to find it."
>"Oh, it was not mere chance, Princess Cadance; we used a beacon spell to draw it to us."
>Again, I am impressed by my sister's selfless bravery.
>"That's very dangerous, especially here."
>Says Cadance, echoing my thoughts.
>"There's no telling what else might have come instead."
>"No, but we are as desperate to find Princess Twilight as you or Sister;"
>"we would be remiss if we did not use all the tools at our disposal."
>I set my wing on her back.
>"Sister, please," I whisper "don't do that again. Not alone."
>She looks at me, with a small frown, then nods.
>"Not alone." She agrees, pressing her neck to mine.
>We stand in silence a few moments, then quietly, Luna continues.
>"There is more."
>The magic was a tangled mess, but we could recognize a few signatures: one was the portal itself;
>others were Elements of Harmony: Generosity and Laughter.
>Cadance's gasp tells me she is as surprised as I am
>"But how is that possible?"
>"We suspect, it's because the largest portion..." she pauses,
>"was siren magic."
>That would explain it. Sirens absorb life and emotion, why not magic too?
>But I'd never imagined a siren could become powerful enough to destroy the gate.
>"Twilight said the trio on that side were defeated, their gems broken."
>"You're sure it was siren magic?"
>"We are. It was unmistakable, mangled, though it was."
>"Mangled?"
>"Yes..." Luna frowns
>"We don't know a better word to describe it."
>"Prismia used the heart of a siren as jewelry, and a weapon."
>Says Cadance.
>"Could somepony there have made something from the fragments?"
>A look of comprehension sweeps across Luna's face.
>"That's it!"
>>
>>27328780
>"The wall partially blocked our view, but the creature was wearing a locket."
>Cadance looks at me worriedly.
>"It glowed with the same violet light that preceded the rift,"
>"and when the creature closed it, the portal disappeared."
>"A locket?"
>"Yes, that's the source of the magic, I'm sure!"
>"Then we've learned something" I say.
>"Is there anything else, sister?"
>She shakes her head.
>I stand silently, turning ideas over in my mind.
>As Cadance said, this would be a clumsy attack on Equestria,
>but it would be a good first move if the sirens wanted revenge.
>Kidnapping Twilight, and closing the portal would isolate Sunset and the humans from our help.
>However, Sunset's new letters to Twilight don't mention them,
>and my alarms would have tripped if anypony had crossed through.
>Also, without their gems, they are powerless, certainly incapable of this,
>or defeating an Alicorn, and extremely gifted unicorn working together.
>It's probably not them.
>In fact, it's unlikely that Twilight is on their side of the portal;
>my alarms again, and the fact Sunset wouldn't be asking for her help via the book if she were.
>If Twilight isn't there, that makes siren involvement even less likely.
>But where could she be?
>If I knew where the portal led I could open one, and find out immediately.
>But I don't, and it will do no good to open them randomly in an infinite multiverse.
>"There's nothing for us to do now, but wait for it to open."
>"Cadance," I turn to her.
>"it seems less likely than ever that this is an attack,"
>"but I would like you to return to Canterlot, both to alert us if Twilight returns,
>and to coordinate a defense if it becomes necessary."
>She nods.
>"We'll contact you at midnight, dawn, noon, and dusk. If you don't hear from us,"
>"you may use farsight, but don't come looking for us. A royal must remain in Equestria."
>"Sister, I will remain here with you, and continue the beacon."
>She nods too.
>"Are there any questions?"
>>
File: 146128954944.gif (150 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
146128954944.gif
150 KB, 279x279
>>27316740

Tongue edit.
>>
File: 1351887207417.png (552 KB, 1495x1640) Image search: [Google]
1351887207417.png
552 KB, 1495x1640
>>
File: princess rusty shackleford.png (164 KB, 700x553) Image search: [Google]
princess rusty shackleford.png
164 KB, 700x553
>'A cake tax? Has the Princess has finally lost it?'
>'I know, what the fuck! Also, does anypony else find it weird how we have like, 3 princesses here, AND a mayor? What the FUCK is the chain of command here?'
>"*ahem*..Ehh, I'm sure the Princess has a perfectly sound reason for taxing cakes. P-perhaps it's because her alicorn metabolism requires round the clock sweets intake."
>The ponies at the bus-cart stop slowly turn to face their taller, certainly inconspicuous looking neighbor
>"..I-..I just like the princesses is all."
>>
File: heeeres johnny.png (425 KB, 1600x1882) Image search: [Google]
heeeres johnny.png
425 KB, 1600x1882
>>27330162
Your contentless bumps are invaluable, thank you.
>>
Celestia is the only thing of worth from this shitty show, this thread is the only thing of worth from this shitty board. And even then, its not that good.

i want to snuggle with that fucking huge butt of hers
>>
File: sure.png (167 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [Google]
sure.png
167 KB, 1024x581
>>27330402
>Superiority complex
>>
>>27330402
That butt has a pony attached, anon: even if it is a big, round, perfectly-formed bottom, the mare it belongs to is the true prize. For shame!
>>
File: 1446036367102.png (99 KB, 337x336) Image search: [Google]
1446036367102.png
99 KB, 337x336
>>27330457
>muh boogeyman
>>
File: 1423154265363.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1297) Image search: [Google]
1423154265363.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1297
>>27326767
Indeed they are. Large enough to wrap you up in a warm hug and never let you go.
>>
>>27330162
>>
File: 1462048763606.png (693 KB, 1025x697) Image search: [Google]
1462048763606.png
693 KB, 1025x697
>"Anon."
>"Anonymoussssssss."
>'What is it, Princess Gurulestia?'
>"..That ass has a bird on it's head."
>'.....'
>"Kick it's ass."
>>
>>27331565
>pic
Ever since that episode aired, all the pictures of Celestia outside this thread are basically her with those bored and pissed off expressions on her face. She the princess of not giving a fuck now. I want the gentle and caring Sun hoers back.
>>
File: if only.png (94 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
if only.png
94 KB, 900x643
>>27331924
You oughta be happy with what you got, how long do you think it'll be before Hasjew just writes her out of the show.
Maybe we'll get a Poochie type deal, where she leaves to go back to her home planet.
>>
>>27301575
She probably regrets that time she got drunk on fermented berries and had sex with Discord.
>>
>>27331963
I miss when /sun/ had a mod who nuked this shitposting on sight.
>>
>>27331974
Are you saying Celestia and Discord never had sexual intercourse? What is wrong with you? I bet her vag has had more John DeLancie in it than Star Trek.
>>
>>27331485
We can dream anon
>>
>>27301575
>>27302556
>I've heard the names that they call me. Some sting, some can't help but ring true. I have to live with what I've done and find the will to continue
>>
File: whos working.png (387 KB, 1077x907) Image search: [Google]
whos working.png
387 KB, 1077x907
>>
File: Solaire Of Astora.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Solaire Of Astora.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>27301575
PRAISE THE SUN!
>>
Blow my high
>>
>>27328528
Buckley, get the fuck out.
>>
File: S7E1.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
S7E1.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>27331950
>Maybe we'll get a Poochie type deal, where she leaves to go back to her home planet.

You remember how that ended, right?
>>
>>27328788
Thanks for the update Anon
>>
>>27335058
>>
Princess Celestia the type of princess to eat 2 cakes at once so they don't die alone
>>
>>27336523
My life is now worse knowing that picture exists.
>>
File: 1457179608486.png (64 KB, 773x596) Image search: [Google]
1457179608486.png
64 KB, 773x596
>>27317626
>Most casual passerby ponies only starred in mild wonder and curiosity as you sat at an outdoor café by what looked like yourself.
>Also it did kind of look like you were talking to yourself which explained the several scared gazes pointed in your general direction.
“She was doing what?”
>”Bzzztt-bzz.”
“But where did she even get it, you’d think I would have noticed someone taking one?”
>”Bzz.”
“Fuck you too Shawn.”
>Shawn in his general snooping around the castle came upon something out of the ordinary yesterday.
>He’s been following a certain white large flanked princess around when he noticed her going into her room, which wouldn’t even raise any questions.
>Except for the fact that it was mid-day, and everyone knew Celestia wasn’t a slacker.
>After flying through the keyhole he witnessed something that he would only divulge after a bribe of sugary sweets.
>From his perch on the wall he saw it all.
>Which he then explained in very explicit detail.
>Celestia laying on her bed, wings unfurled.
>Her front hooves rubbing herself without abandon.
>Her screams of ecstacy as she climaxed again and again.
>You get it.
>Everybody gets worked up once in a while you say, you still didn’t understand why this should concern you?
>Shawn was quick to elaborate that floating in front of her incased in a soft glow of magic was a picture… of you.
>Naked.
“Okay Shawn, two can play at this game. I’ve got a plan and you my little friend get a chance to earn more candy.”
>”Bzzz-Bzzz-Bzt?”
“No I’m still not going to stick my dick in her.”
>>
File: ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg (13 KB, 553x553) Image search: [Google]
ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg
13 KB, 553x553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyxC5eVO2GE
>>
>>27332599
The little cartoonish Luna off to the side always ruins this for me.
>>
File: sunbutt cake.gif (4 MB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt cake.gif
4 MB, 690x388
>>
>>27337337

Horse panties piss me off.
>>
>>27338340
How the hell would they get their tail in those? I'm with you, anon
>>
File: 1436600548265.png (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436600548265.png
16 KB, 600x600
>>27338340
>>27338807
shame on you

and their panties have big holes for their tails to fit through
kinda gives them ass cleavage
>>
>>27338846
But that picture with Celestia and Luna clearly shows a tiny little tail-hole, and that just can't work. Your picture makes sense.
>>
>"I see you in dat friggin' Dallas jersey again, you're goin' to da moon."
>>
Nsfw story time. Make sure your woonas are not around before opening it.
http://pastebin.com/qe0Uu1Sd
>>
>>27339575
Oh don't worry about that anon. My Woonas are never around.
because she's not real
>>
File: dem wings tho.png (753 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dem wings tho.png
753 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Anyone have any green ideas?
>>
>>27341081
I really wish I did, anon.
>>
>>27341081
Working on a Drive inspired fic. Gonna be a while though.
>>
File: princess incognito.png (99 KB, 676x575) Image search: [Google]
princess incognito.png
99 KB, 676x575
>>27341081
ionno
>>
File: 1423454648060.jpg (190 KB, 563x827) Image search: [Google]
1423454648060.jpg
190 KB, 563x827
>>
>>27341081
Celestia sneezes for the first time in two centuries and goes on a quest to find out why.
>>
>>27340601
I miss seeing her big, pretty wings.

Hell, I miss when she'd just drop by with a morsel of confident wisdom.

Rip Celestia, nobody knows how to write for you
>>
>>27341081
Anonymous still has a connection to the internet on his laptop despite being in Equestria. In response to her curiosity regarding human fiction, he shows her various stories readily available on the internet.

I can't help but wonder what she'd think of Worm, Pact, Fine Structure, Ra, etc…
>>
Whatever happened to the old Anon green? Writer has been missing for a couple of threads.
>>
>>27344999
He got old and died.
>>
>>27344999
Oh shit, people remember that.

Honest answer is that I'm not in a position to write that much more right now, and I'm trying to kill my writing ADHD by finishing one story before I kick off another. Tired of leaving old things unfinished because of the OOH SHINY factor.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 174

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.