[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone Clap So Everyone Stays Awake Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
Ayy yo, copypasta over 'ere!
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9
assume i'm here, i'll be out of the shower shortly
>>
>>27299151
Welcome back,faithful readers to anohter exiting tales of "SUPER VILLIANS OF EQUESTRIA". The supervillians DATE NIGHT SPECIAL.

Sheets
>>
>>27299200
>>27299167
TADS, as fitting, is wearing a hoodie with a tuxedo design on it.

Sir Loin has replaced his normal butlery attire for a blue/grey tuxedo.
>>
File: Nervous Dreadjaw.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Dreadjaw.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>27299200
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt

"What in Equestr-r-r-ria am I supposed to wearrrr!!"
>>
>>27299357
With nothing else to wear, Dreadjaw gets the dress he/she wore to the science convention washed and dry cleaned, as well as polished due to the makeshift armor she/he bent onto it.
>>
>>27299200
http://pastebin.com/RfLjWSv4
Instead of her usual supervillain atire, Kero wears a cute hat with a flower design and a pastel colored dress with a few frills that fits snuggly in her form. No doubt a dress she wore in her younger days.
>>
>>27299443
>>27299412
>>27299355

As you get ready to begin you date night, TADS and Sir Loin head out to pick up their dates. When you all realize you have a CRISIS on you hands.

----

TADS has completely forgotten to bring flowers or chocolates anything else WHAT WILL YOU DO!?

----

Captain Dreadjaw realizes that her hair is a mess. Wait, no she doesn't have hair. But her scales are a mess, and she doesn't wear makeup-so there isn't any on hand and TADS will be here any minute.

----

Keromas realize that her newest seedling are in a delicate stage and must be watched, but she has a date, and she forgot to get a plant sitter. WHAT WILL SHE DO?
>>
>>27299443
goats
no sheeps
>>
>>27299497
''Oh, tsc...'' she puts a hoof on her forehead, shaking her head before looking around, tapping her hooves as she tries to think of a plan
Gasping, an idea comes to her mind ''That's it!''
She starts looking aroud for someone that will have to be her plant sitter substitute... But will destiny be kind to her?
>>
>>27299497
TADS slaps his head with a hoof, speaking to himself,

"The gift! I knew i was forgetting something. Umm, let's see..."

TADS heads into a nearby alleyway, dumpster diving for something of interest
[1d10] what do I find?

--------------------------------------------------------
Sir Loin gets in the seat of his lamb-orghini, waving goodbye to his mother Tender Loin (currently working in the flowerbeds outside the family keep), and takes off.
Turns till arrival [1d3+1]
>>
>>27299497
Seeing a bad case of hammock mane, Cerulean doesn't panic. Instead, in her little undersea cave/grotto of a home, she puts her mane in the ocean water. After getting a fish skeleton with its ribs intact out from a trash pile (that perhaps should be taken care of in a later issue), she begins to comb her mane out.

The lack of make up does not concern Cerulean. She opts for no make up since why would a total male pirate wear make up? Plus, wearing it would probably make whatever food they're having taste funny.
"Eh, not classy. But I;m sur-r-r-re he knew what he was getting into," she says, continuing to comb her mane, contemplating how this even happened. She was pretty sure she put up a good facade, made sure to act as macho as possible, was certain she didn't let anything slip....
"Grrrr...thinking makes my head hurt."
>>
>>27299638
You hair is beginning to look presentable, Sir Loin hasn't yet arrived if you want to make any other preparations.

>>27299615
Looks like someone through out some CD's you might be able to pass off as favorite CD's, tacky, but you could pretend your just a hipster super into retro type music. There's also cooking pot you might be able to clean up to make it look like you were thinking about her cooking.

Also, you now smell slightly funny, so your going to have to do something about that.

>>27299585
Well, you could call one of the emergency baby sitters number in the phone book, plants are sort of like babies right? Your eyes also drawn to a pony gardening on the roof of one of the flats near you. Maybe you could do something with that? Either way TADS is no where in sight, so you might have some time.
>>
>>27299691
TADS grabs cooking pot and heads to the nearby car wash, and carries it in while he covers his face.

>"Hey, you can't just walk into the car wash mister, you need to-"

The attendant says before the sound of a pop fills the air, TADS teleporting inside to stand on top of the current cur going through.

This won't be painful, right? [1d10]

------------------------------------------

Sir Loin continues to hum while driving his car down the highway to the pier, flipping on his car's stereo to Classical EPR (Equestrian Public Radio).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx_EhMM2S5Y
>>
>>27299691
She knew better than to trust those nasty sitters...
''You, pony! Hey you there! I need a big favor'' she walks up to him/her ''I have very important plants at my home that need to be taken care of, it is CRUCIAL for my evil pla-errr... my weekend plans that they are at perfect health!''
>>
>>27299691
Considering this is the second time she's made herself look nice, and she doesn't have one in this new dress, Dreadjaw uses the plushie machine she stole from science con to make a plushie of herself to add to her new collection: plushies of herself in her various outfits/disguises thus far.

Afterwards, she gets onto her ship to take it up to the surface, her dress more than likely getting wet due to the underwater traveling. And so the ship can sink back down, she takes one of the life boats to shore to meet Sir Loin at the pier.
>>
>>27299818
"Um, I guess I could? Could you bring them over to my garden? And for how long?"

>>27299788
It isn't to painful, though now you need some way to quick dry and everything should be perfect.

>>27299819
It's so cute, and adorable. You know that any decent man would love it. Only insecure people don't like plushies. As you head toshore you see an incredibly classy looking car driving up.
>>
>>27299864
''No no no no no. YOU will go to my home'' She hands the pony her house keys. it had a little goat smiley keychain on it ''And attend to my plants there and do just that and leave'' She commands
>>
>>27299864
TADS knows exactly how to dry off. Out of his backpack, he pulls out the Single Capacity Ariel Propulsion Device he got from the science fair, and straps it on.

"Hope I got the directions to Kero's place right."

he says, flipping on the big red lever and flying through the air with his single-use jetpack.

Sir Loin steps out of his car, opening the passenger seat and waiting for Dreadjaw, smiling in the meantime.
>>
>>27299919
"Ahoy, Sir-r-r-r Loin," Cerulean says, looking at the passenger seat a bit funny at first before getting in.
"I...not be used to being co-captain of a vessel."
She looks around inside the car.
"Or-r-r-r used to being IN one of these...thr-r-r-rowable things."

Letting curiosity get the best of her, set sets the plushie of herself on top of the dashboard before pressing buttons at random to see what they do.
>>
>>27299902
"Um, I'm sorry but I really can't just go right now."

It looks like this pony isn't gettingit, and you can hear TADS jetpack coming, you must do something!

>>27299919
You jet to Kero'mas

>>27300003
The seat begins to warm up, the the AC comes on,and the the wipers go on and off.
>>
>>27300069
TADS lands at the bottom, his mask stuck tightly to his face due to his washing and quick drying.

"Now, where's her apartment..."

TADS goes hunting for the goat, pot in-tow. [1d10]

---------------------------------------------

>>27300003
Sir Loin starts the car, flipping the wipers back off as he backs out and heads to the restaurant he had planned. (his brother Ganoin's sushi restaurant)

"Would you like like me to call you Dreadjaw for the evening, or would you prefer something other than false titles? You can call me Top, if you wish to be on first name bases. There hasn't been a true Sir Loin in my family for years."
>>
>>27300069
She groans as she sees TADS approaching ''Do that and I will provide you with...Uuh... She reaches for her purse to pull out anything good to offer
[1d10]
>>
>>27300069
Dreadjaw's head follows the motions of the wipers, unsure why ponies aren't able to see in the rain.

>>27300166
At least, until Loin turned them off.

At the mention of first names, she seemed a bit hesitant, but gave a small sigh as she gets cozy in the heated seats.
"Cer-r-r-rulean," she says simply.
"Hey, why did ye ask me out anyway. What gave away...ya know...this?"
As she asks, she motions a hoof around the armored dress.
"...you didn't tell anypony else about me, r-r-r-right?"
>>
>>27300166
You find her apartment on the first try, and knock on her door.

>>27300195
You pull out soe delcious looking carrots.

"Oh wow,those look amazing,sure."She says, just in time, as you can see TADS knocking you door. You need to get over there quick!

>>27300223
(Note Sir Loin and and Cerulean interaction 'm going to leave to players, let me know when you start driving to the date restaurant, and where are you guys dating?)
>>
>>27300223
"My brother, Ganoin, he owns the restaurant i'm taking you to tonight. He's been fascinated with fish ever since my father took us across the sea to Equestria. One thing I remember from his rambling about fish was sexual dimorphism."

He pauses, looking to Cerulean,

"Nothing to do with sex, just means sometimes one gender of animal is bigger than the other. You'd be quite the giant male shark, pony or non-sharkpony. I figured as much, and when I was watching from the rafters at the science convention, that sealed the deal."

he muses,

"However, not like it would've mattered. My brother Pur Loin, I'm sure you saw him on the opening day of our restaurant, picked up that motivational-speaker Iron Will. I'm not picky, but that's not the point. I did this to have a good time with my coworker, of sorts. Do you not agree it's nice to stop fighting for a while?"

------------------------------------->>27300195
TADS knocks on the door, expectantly
>>
>>27300240
''Well. that was easy'' she says to herself, adjusting her dress and making sure to look spotless
she quickly makes her way to the door, opening it quickly
>>27300166
As she does, she leans foward, head held high with pride. ''The Amazing Disappearing Stallion. You look...Hmn...Not too shabby...'' She walks out of the door, closing it
''And that smell...What is it? it is rather pleasant and fresh..hmmn''
>>
>>27300303
TADS looks at Kero, mask still semi-stuck to his face.

"Umm... it's called 'parfum de lavage de voiture'. I got something for you by the way."

TADS says, offering a cooking pot that smells exactly like him.
>>
>>27300329
''That sounds fancy...That is a surprise...And I thought you wouldn't know how to impress me'' She smiles and takes the pan in her hooves, still smiling
''Hmn...A lovely gift...Funny...Despite what most would think, my home has almost no supplies... If I ever feel hungry I just poof some food into existence, hah!''
>>
>>27300379
"I just microwave my food, or get take-out."

TADS says, before adding,

"That dress doesn't fit you that well."
>>
>>27300302
Cerulean was thankful for that explanation, considering she didn't have a clue on all that fancy science talk.
"Oh...uhh yeah. I guess I always have been bigger than the guys usually. Wait...you wer-r-r-re watching all that?"
She remembered the few times she acted a bit too feminine for her taste, as well as the few times she reverted to instincts and bite a few of the display pieces. She can't help but hide her face in her tail with a groan.
"It's one things with str-r-r-rangers, but someone I wor-r-r-rk with?"

As she hides her face, she does think on that question about fighting.
"I...guess? It's fun to be all r-r-r-rough and tough...though I've never fought cake and I still enjoy those."

She pauses a moment.
"So...why me? I'm pr-r-r-retty sure I would be bottom of the list for someone like you. This isn't out of pity or something, is it? Cause I can find somepony just fine...if I wanted to!"
>>
>>27300404
''Hmn?...Yes...I guess not...'' She sighs ''I had younger days, but sadly those are long gone...''
''Ah well, at least the hat still looks good. So! Where will you be taking me tonight?''
>>
>>27300412
"Why not you? You're interesting, for one. TADS is an oaf and Kero cares too much for health to appreciate the finer things in life. But you, you like to have fun, no? You seem to live in the moment, an admirable trait."

>>27300420
"Taking you? Uh..."

>"You got this Dust, where are you taking Kero'mas..."

TADS thinks to himself, before asking,

"Do you like chineighs food?"
>>
>>27300457
''Ooh, they have some interesting and healthy traditional recipees. The raw fish in sushi is quite delectable. Did you know that despite the popular belief, the salmon does not loses its important nutrients and enzymes after being cooked? Coupled with a salad and a fair amount of soy sauce, you have a nice, filling and above all, healthy meal'' She smiles, holding a hoof for the stallion
>>
>>27300457
Cerulean gives a hearty laugh, not at all a lady-like one, at the mention about TADS and Kero.
"Haha, aye, they be cr-r-r-razier than a toothless shark."

"fun? Yeah, fun is-" she stops at the mention of admirable traits. She fiddles with her tail tip a bit, looking unsure what to say to that.
"So where we being going again? Your br-r-r-rother's fish place or something ye said?"
>>
>>27300510
"Oh, sushi? I thought that was japonese. I meant the Twin Dragons place down the street. The one with the stir fry and good eggrolls?"

>>27300523
Loin smirks,

"Aye, when we came to Equestria, our family spread out and set up businesses everywhere. It's what my grandfather Sir Coin wanted. Anyways, my brother Ganoin with his obsession with fish opened up a sushi place, great stuff if I say so myself. I spoke to him about your appetite too, so don't worry about the small portions those normal ponies usually eat. He prepared something special for us tonight."
>>
>>27300566
''It was created by the Chineigh, but soon after the japonese found about it.''
She purses her lips at the mention of the restaurant, but nods ''Yes...Of course, that sounds like a lovely place...''
She keeps her hoof held out, shaking it a bit, hoping TADS would get the message
>>
>>27300616
TADS shakes her hoof, slightly confused,

"Guess we have a deal then?"

TADS makes his way out the door, holding it open to add,

"This jet pack only had enough fuel to make it here. We're walking there."
>>
>>27300566
The nervousness of Cerulean seems to melt away at the mention of food, since she grins a bit at the thought of fish she didn't have to catch herself.
"Something special, eh? You just thought of ever-r-r-rything for tonight, didn't ye?"

"Say, what DID get you into this whole cr-r-r-rime thing if the rest of ye family be doing all this other stuff?"
>>
>>27300639
''Jetpack? huh...And I thought you would had rented a taxi or something similar...'' a smile forms on her face as she walks with him ''Ah, excelent. A good walk before a meal is an excelent way to start the night.''
>>
>>27300646

Sir Loin starts the car as you continue your discussion. As you make you rway to the sushi house, one of the other cars CUTS SIR LOIN OFF!

How will you both react to this AFFRONT!

>>27300639
Kero'mas and TADS begin walking to the Twin Dragon. At the second crossing, cross walk light seems to be taking forever. Will you continue to wait?Or show your true villainous side by JAYWALKING!
>>
>>27300646

"TADS, again. See, professionally, I'm a butler slash bodyguard. I do what I can to keep Master Dust (he won't let me disclose his first name) safe. You see, I was hired his accidental-adoptive parents, as he fled from their watch at a young age. They tasked me with finding him and protecting him, if he chose to not come back."

He chuckles

"The poor boy took my approach as some sort of hired thug, and henced dubbed me as his sidekick. I go along with it, the contract from his parents pay well, not to mention TADS' pay as well."

>>27300678
Sir Loin drives methodically and legally, albeit pressing a button on his dashboard that attached a tracking device to the car's back. After this evening, Top Loin will thoroughly thrash the fellow. No one cuts a Loin off.

>>27300678
>>27300656
"Sure."

TADS says, teleporting across the street while he waits for Kero'mas to catch up.
>>
>>27300710
>>27300678
''Oh? Is that how it is going to be then?''
She switfly makes her way to the other side, dodging the incoming cars as she makes her way to the stallion
[1d10]
>Goatcraft also applies here
>>
>>27300710
"Huh. That's actually pr-r-r-retty nice of ye. And get double pay to watch over him? Sounds like you got yourself a good gig after all."

"I just got into it because some stuff sunk under-r-r-rwater, and one of those things was a book about pir-r-r-rates. Looked pr-r-r-retty cool, so I just left one day and did it," she says, grinning a bit.
"And it's been smooth sailing from here."

>>27300678
"However, THAT not be smooth sailing!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo
In total contrast to Tops, Dreadjaw activates the portal device and has the cannons on her ship open fire on the car that cut them off.

>spending two VP total: 1 for using the device, another for a +1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>27300710
>>27300773

Sir Loin is methodically and knows revenge is a dish best served cold, Cerulean disagree, and knows when to bring the heat. The car goes flying off the road and over a conveniently place cliff. Just before it explodes in a horrible fireball, a peguses flies away, and he defiantly doesn't look like he was only put in at the last minute because the censors demanded it. (take the VP back for petty overactive revenge)

You continue on your drive (2 turns till restaurant).

>>27300710
>>27300734
Kero'mas managed to catch up,while not perfect, is is a super, and makes it across. The horrible,horrible JAYWALKER.

(2 turns till arrival)
>>
>>27300829
>>27300773

"I wouldn't submit myself to this if I wasn't getting double pay."

Loin says, watching the car go flying,

"Plus, I get to see and do things not everyone gets to do every day. A pity I won't get to trounce that pony later tonight, I was looking to get my aggression out somehow. You want to do anything after dinner?"

>>27300773
>>27300829
"You almost got hit by a car."

TADS says, eyebrows raised under his mask,

"Come on, I know a shortcut"

He takes Kero down an alley way he's pretty sure will get them there faster, although he's never been down this way before.
[1d10] shortcut
>>
>>27300889
should link to >>27300734
>>
>>27300829
>>27300889
She arrives at the other side with a sigh and a smirk ''And some might say those aerobics and yoga wouldn't pay off''
''I almost got hit by several cars. But you know what? That made me feel energized...Hmnn and only enticed my appetite too, let us take this shortcut then!''
>>
>>27300925
>>27300889

Your shortcut is not good, you have ONE ROUND to get to the restaurant or you reservations will be missed.

Wait what are you walking about, you are going to Twin Dragons, you don't need reservations. Reservation type restaurants are for classy people like Sir Loin.

But anyways, you need to GET THERE RIGHT NOW!

>>27300889
Sir Loin, on the other hand knows his routes perfectly and is going to be right on time.
>>
>>27300889
"Oh, I could imagine. He seems like a real jaful," Cerulean says, fixing her dress and mane a bit as she watching the car go flying with a satisfied grin.

"After dinner? Well...not really. We could see where this night ship sails and go fr-r-r-rom there."
>>
>>27301029
''Hmph...Quite the shortcut this is'' She raises a brown, speaking with a mocking tone
''Well how about you let me lead this one for now?''
[1d10] goat shortcuts
>>
File: nigiri.jpg (8 KB, 331x214) Image search: [Google]
nigiri.jpg
8 KB, 331x214
>>27300925
>>27301029
>>27301088
"It's your neighborhood, go for it"

says TADS, shrugging

>>27301029
>>27301039
"Sounds like a plan. The restaurant is coming up there on the right. Think you can see if by now."

the building ahead looks like one of those giant pieces of modern art, A building shaped like the picture related.

"No, the building's not edible."

he pauses, before adding,

"Well, assumedly not tasty, atleast."
>>
>>27301088

Goatcraft > Ponycraft. You arrive before the dinner rush.

>>27301039
>>27301117

Cerulean isn't 100% sure about the not edible, is really is a gorgeous building. and looks like it should be. Either way Sir Loin parks and you get ready to go in.

PAUSE
>>
>>27301029
>>27301117
Dreadjaw just marvels at the giant, food-shaped building. If her appetite wasn't strong already, its becoming stronger now.
"Hey, I wouldn't eat a building," she says, half joking half hurt, "well...not eat eat but maybe tear it up a bit."
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.