[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jim Miller cussing Guys I think we broke him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 29
File: bigjimisfuckingpissed.png (354 KB, 692x2256) Image search: [Google]
bigjimisfuckingpissed.png
354 KB, 692x2256
>Jim Miller cussing

Guys I think we broke him
>>
>>27277486
Mods, this is trolling, delete this.
>>
>>27277491
>imblying
>>
I'd be pissed too if I had to answer fans' inane questions.
>>
>>27277486

here the source

https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/728327434181840896
>>
>>27277491
Yo I was just on Derpibooru these are real tweets someone just stitched them together so it could be read in one piece.
>>
>>27277486
Twitter word limit isn't that long
>>
>>27277486
Wew lad
He mad
>>
>>27277486
Well played, Jim. It's about time he put that autistic asshat in his place.
>>
>>27277508

Just and edit to not upload a lot of pics in derpibooru.

https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/with_replies
>>
>>27277486
Are Murrison and that frogposter always sucking each other off?
>>
>>27277548
>implying they exist
>>
>>27277557
>implying there is a "they" at all
>implying they aren't both the same guy
>implying they aren't Jim Miller's alt accounts

Wake up sheeple!
>>
>>27277486
Navy Seal version when?
>>
File: 4736786256.gif (498 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
4736786256.gif
498 KB, 500x225
>>27277486
that was a legit rant. well said jim.
>>
File: 487629732.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
487629732.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>>27277486
I miss the days when fandoms just watched a show instead of complaining with the staff all fucking day.

To think there was a time when people just watched a fucking show
>>
>>27277641
Yeah, it's been five years since then.
>>
>inb4 he quits in the near future
>>
>>27277641

If the show don't get fucking ruined with every important episode.

Just watch what happen

Rainbow Dash finally achieves her dream

and what happen?

They just give that episode to a literally who without experience in cartoons and that don't know a shit about MLP and hasn't had a writing credit in 7 years.

And this is the preview of that episode https://youtu.be/oQJc9iyOyzk

At least my favourite pony achieves her dream in the previous season with Larson as story editor.
>>
>>27277641

I miss when the staff was a little more competent.
>>
>>27277641
>implying there was ever a time
You've obviously never seen the early Simpsons discussions on Usenet.

Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4
>>
>>27277680

Do you read the part "I don't have another job"?

Everyone that quit from MLP already got a better job like amy with disney or larson writing for the new book and the movie of that book.

Maybe he want to leave but nobody want him.
>>
Fuck off, relicariox. Go back to your ESL class.
>>
>>27277690
where there is something being created, there will be people critiquing it.
>>
>>27277702

>relicariox

literally who?
>>
>>27277486
It's not your fault Jim, we're just all cynical bastards now!
>>
Glad that he and Peter New stand up to the frothing autists. I just hope they don't get burned out from it - concentrating on the raging "I hate this show now but am addicted to acting like a Sonicfag or Whovian about it" instead of the actual fans (constructive criticism is different) is how people end up storming out saying they're done because entire fandom is toxic when that's not really the case.
>>
>We

we aren't murrison
>>
Meanwhile in the hug cave

https://derpiboo.ru/1147374
>>
>>27277690

So the last guy is barneyfag?
>>
File: Bq3qduOCMAAckPO.jpg (23 KB, 392x480) Image search: [Google]
Bq3qduOCMAAckPO.jpg
23 KB, 392x480
I don't think I ever seen Jim this heated. Just goes to show that even the people who work on MLP has very little patience sometimes when fans get on their case acting like it's the end of the world.

Criticism is fine, but some people take it a bit /too/ far if you ask me.
>>
File: Sobrieto!.png (83 KB, 764x768) Image search: [Google]
Sobrieto!.png
83 KB, 764x768
>>27277486
>we
I prefer not to have affiliation with literal autists like Sethistopher or Murrison, thanks.
>>
File: 8.png (195 KB, 900x1253) Image search: [Google]
8.png
195 KB, 900x1253
>>27277968

That Joshua kid is such a fucking pussy.
>>
File: smug whore.png (108 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
smug whore.png
108 KB, 500x470
>>27277686
>Painfully average first season
>The biggest roller coaster of "quality" second season
Nostalgiafagging certainly would cloud ones judgement, or perhaps that's just the gastric fumes getting in the way.
>>
>>27277690
Was that bit with the stiff sock a jizz joke?
>>
File: 1428692988930.png (358 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
1428692988930.png
358 KB, 629x629
>>27278263

>shitty opinions

I expected nothing less from a Rarifag.
>>
File: What delicious salt.png (127 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
What delicious salt.png
127 KB, 600x599
>>27278344
>Rarifag
Jumping to conclusions is the sure sign of losing a debate.
Are you really going to sit there and tell me honestly that season 1 wasn't full of episodes where they played it completely safe? Not saying it was a bad season, I actually think it was the best consistency-wise in the series.

Or that season 2, while having a couple of the highest points in the show, didn't also have some of its lowest as well?

If I remember correctly, you actually rated season 5 as pretty good? I can respect that you aren't nearly as bias as some people tend to be favoring the older seasons to the point that they completely dismiss anything new.
>>
>>27278344
>implying a namefag opinion means dick
kek, go back to wheelchan
>>
>>27278413

By that logic, you already lost the debate, considering you started it on the grounds that I was "nostalgiafagging", which is nothing more than an assumption. All the more confusing is that you KNOW I liked some S5 episodes.

I wouldn't call the approach to writing in S1 "safe", either. Yes, many of the storylines were simple and unoriginal, but it possessed a lighthearted feeling which later seasons seem to lack. Perhaps it's because they weren't also trying to appease their peripheral audience with meme faces, DBZ fights and fanservice, which I find to be distracting and pointless. It's a lot more calm and "boring" by comparison.
>>
>>27277699
Why does he fear a fake animatic will ruin his reputation in the eyes of the fandom?
Why does he go trying to represent himself and the show staff on EQD?
>>
>>27277486
Holy shit lol

You actually get sniffy with the staff because they aren't writing enough fan fiction for you.
Do you realize how petulant and entitled that is? The show isn't even for you - it's for little girls (and their parents).

Some of you need to watch the Animaniacs bit about the Worlds Biggest Fan to get an idea of how you are perceived. Big fat overcompensating autists with delusions of grandeur and no sense of propriety.
>>
>>27278578
Everyone is a moron but you huh?
>>
File: Lyra and Bonnie 4.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Lyra and Bonnie 4.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27278578

Right. If it's solely for little girls, they should stop appeasing to us "fat autists" with all of this fanservice they shove into the show. After all, what little girl would care about implied lesbian pairings?
>>
>>27278685
>After all, what little girl would care about implied lesbian pairings?
More than you think but less than you hope.
>>
>>27278529
Attacking the tone hardly disqualifies the label. Which is made all the more inconsistent that despite liking recent episodes, you would insist that the old team is still more competent.

>meme faces, DBZ fights and fanservice
You list these off as though they were frequently used, and in some cases inherently bad.
Let's not forget that even seasons 1 and 2 had cartoonish faces (Party of One, Lesson Zero), action (fighting a manticore, fighting each other in Return of Harmony, fighting changelings in Canterlot Wedding), and fanservice (Derpy since midway through season one though much more prominently in season 2, DJ PON3) though admittedly less of the latter since the fandom was growing outside of the production order.

But I would also point out your emphasis on previous seasons having a lighthearted feeling and asserted beliefs the following seasons' lack thereof are reminiscent of the usual idea that the start of the show had that specific "spark" that drove interest that some who are nostalgic for the early days often bring up. That is, however, arguing from tone on my behalf I'm merely making note as my own subjective observation.

Personally I don't think that cartoonish faces should automatically be defined as "meme faces", have only noticed a slight increase in how much action they are depicting as well as hardly see it as such a pervasive issue, and believe me I hate pointless fanservice and while the show has had its fair share since growing into the peripheral audience, I don't believe that the fanservice has negatively affected it even in the most intrusive instance (which, in my opinion, happened to be Derpy's first speaking scene in TLR in season 2). I don't count SoL, since it was a standalone episode that had no impact on the series overall. It's literally supposed to be a milestone episode >for fun.
>>
File: NANOMACHINES SON.png (107 KB, 527x703) Image search: [Google]
NANOMACHINES SON.png
107 KB, 527x703
In other news, Metal Gear memes are now canon.
>>
>>27278685
lol that is exactly what I mean. Absolutely nothing there sexual but you tell yourselves it is so to justify your inappropriate adult behavior.
I guess it must be far too painful to acknowledge how slimy you're being.
>>
>>27278752

Okay.
>>
>>27278768
finally.
>>
>>27278578

Miller pls
>>
>>27277684
The ride is going to end
>>
>>27277690

>usenet

Oldfags pls stay
>>
Jim "Most of S6 is filler" Miller
>>
>>27277486
>we
Don't ever fucking associate me with you twitter shitters ever again. Get a fucking life.
>>
>>27278063

>very little patience

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Murrison has been trolling the show staff, even specifically Jim, for YEARS. And then the fact that Jim refuses to block him because he doesn't want to shut out any criticism?

This man has had superhuman patience.
>>
>>27278063
Nigga I'm the last to defend Jim but Murrison is a fucking autist who'll find every reson to criticize everything. I'd get it if it was multiple person but even I'd consider Murrison a troll because he always fucking complain.

Of course Miller doesn't block him out of principle so its his fault.
>>
>>27279875
Dam some coincidence here.
>>
>>27277641
It's kinda hard to be upbeat when Hasbro has stretched everybody's assholes out wide.

>>27279879
>Murrison is a fucking autist who'll find every reson to criticize everything.
>>27239176
>>
>>27279905
That's the one time he did it, but otherwise he's always bashing.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 213x320
>>27277686

I care who you are. When I see a comment you made, I need to know,

"This comment was made by Emperor Octavius! Emperor Octavius said this! I wouldn't have cared what this comment said if I hadn't known it was made by Emperor Octavius!"

Like, comment and subscribe please.
>>
>>27278263
>>27278413
If I ever make my own forum then i'll be sure to range IP ban ever idiotic avatarfagging mental retard from /a/ who talks like this: In my smug opinion I implmy condenscending bias and assery towards you my dear boy and I deny all thy accusations of me being a complete fucking retard who has nothing good to say or add to the discussion.

I hate geeky talking /a/utists who think they're politicians the most. I hate them worse than /b/redditors.
>>
>>27277641
I miss the days when a cartoon show was actually good and the toy commercial hacks kept their traps shut in the face of honesty.
I blame this new generation for convincing everyone that they can be talentless and still feel proud about themselves over heing pathetic losers.
>>
File: SmugTwi.jpg (22 KB, 355x293) Image search: [Google]
SmugTwi.jpg
22 KB, 355x293
>>27280031
>Avatarfagging
Do you even know what that word means?
http://www.4chan.org/feedback?q=avatar&action=search#9314
I don't recall using images of the same character consecutively with the intent of "speaking through the character". Posting reaction images isn't avatarfagging.
Even if it could be considered "avatarfagging", despite being different characters, GR 15 states: All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and *avatars* belong on /mlp/.

Note the asterisk marked word. But if the tone of my speech or rule lawyering is what's upsetting you, well that sounds like a personal problem.
Here's another picture of a smug pony that I know you love so much ;^)
>>
>>27277486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-U8Lnc7G2I
Idk what was them bitching. The trailer was pretty accurate. We had a spike the lord of dragons episode. You can see spike standing on a cliff that is similar-looking to the throne of swords.

Now the only thing what makes me think is the rainbow at the castle. Are we going to see it once again?
>>
>>27280104
AHHHHHH MY GOD.

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>27279915
Namefag who's into fart fetish
not cancer at all
>>
File: HOO HAA.png (669 KB, 756x540) Image search: [Google]
HOO HAA.png
669 KB, 756x540
>>27280031
>he can't deal with people acting smug

Back to your safe space, you little autist.
>>
>>27277684
>At least my favourite pony achieves her dream in the previous season with Larson as story editor.

What?
Which pony would that be? Rarity? Because the last one who got their """""dream"""""" fulfilled was Twilight and that was a trainwreck.
>>
>>27277690
Holy shit that video is pure banter
>>
>>27278063
Read the rest of the conversation.
Jim wants to share a few drinks with Murrison and even admits that the series's loss of it's original charm was (probably) his fault.

It's as if after Jim's initial outburst he had been replaced with a different Jim.
Also, Murrison is a fucking structural engineer?
That could explain why he's always obsessing over the smallest things.
>>
>>27277486
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/

We have news from Jim.
>>
based Jim
>>
>>27277641
that time was called "before social media became something normal people used"

That creators publicity out themselves on the internet is what is wrong with this generation.
The best way to deal with trolls and haters is to ignore them, something they had to do before but can choose not to do so, which many of them unfortunately lack the maturity to do so.
>>
>>27279879
there is nothing wrong with not blocking, but there is also another option you know: Do not reply.
>>
kek
>>
File: 1462523304456.png (52 KB, 597x753) Image search: [Google]
1462523304456.png
52 KB, 597x753
>>
I still don't get what these people are complaining about. Most of them seem to be hardcore Faustfags who seem to want MLP:FiM to become a 2deep4u adventure drama cartoon like AT or SU, something it never was and something it never would've been even if Faust had stayed.
And they seem to be in some weird hugbox too. Looking at the post-episode polls we have in the stickies S4, S5 and S6 have had higher average approval ratings than the first two seasons, whichw ere the show in their infancy.
And looking back S3 was only brought down by the rushed and controversial finale and the fact that it was only a half season.

If these people truly don't like what the show has become (or rather, always was) they should find better use of their time than harassing show staff, especially those who obviously care. Twilicorn was fucking YEARS ago.
>>
>>27280805
>Faustfags
Not real. Fuck off.
>>
>>27280814
Murrisson is the ultimate Faustfag.
>>
>>27280820
If you're going to bitch about the quality of this board's userbase and shitpost in the same sentence, then don't bother complaining.
>>
>>27280770

How many time until Jim appear in /mlp/?
>>
>>27280805
Pony just for a little girls ?
No. it is not , not any more my friend.

look at the fandom - who is the target now... a little girls ?
we are complaining about the thing we don't like in the show.

speaking the truth
only one good episode of season 6 is spike episode, 3 weeks ago

"good qulity low complain"

am i wrong ???
>>
If Shittr users would remember that people like Jim are actually human beings with thoughts, worries and feelings just like everyone else and therefore delivered criticism constructively and tactfully, perhaps it'd actually help with getting people the improvements they want instead of just making them feel like shit, sending them on a big rant and causing another big drama.
>>
>>27280669
>>27280770

look like Jim drink a wrong coffee
before he's answer the question.
bonker bonker
>>
>>27280805
Fucking years ago, yet I remember it as if it were yesterday.
>>
>>27280897
>am i wrong ???
Yes, objectively so.
By any given metric worth it's salts, S6 has had 4 good episodes so far.
Out of 6. Which puts it right up there with S1 and S2.
>>
>>27277909

Peter New is a bit of a frothing autist himself really.
>>
>>27280104

Just get a trip and then kill yourself already.
>>
>>27280897
>only one good episode of season 6 is spike episode
Literally shit taste
>>
>>27281096
Its true tho
Anyone else beside the Spike's one was a forgettable shit or memefest.
>>
>>27281100
Literally shit taste
>>
>>27280805
At this point I don't know if Murrison is a troll or just a guy using twitter to vent his anger issues.

Same for Novogel or the frogposter. All obvious 4channers lashing at him.

I get that "muh show is not perfect" but at some point you gotta stop harassing the staff, it won't bring the show any good if you really pit them against us.
>>
>>27281100
Yeah, no.
The Spike episode was abysmal. Everyone who thinks otherwise is just self-inserting as Spike. So mere fact of him not fucking up in his own episode once in his entire life is good enough of a reason to them to delude themselves in thinking it was anything but stinking pile of shit.
>>
>>27281143
>I get that "muh show is not perfect" but at some point you gotta stop harassing the staff, it won't bring the show any good if you really pit them against us.

I don't even get why people go on Twitter just to turn their turbo tism on the show runners. Give it a rest already and shitpost on /mlp/ if you must.
>>
>>27281153
>turbo tism
Pretty much that or shitposting, just look at >>27281150 .

At this point NOTHING will satisfy these guys but instead of leaving they just try to toxify whats left.
>>
>>27281157
But there're a lot of good episodes this season, I'm just not as retarded as you to be so easily tricked into believing shit is goold for some arbitrary reason.
>>
File: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (22 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
everyone_is_stupid.jpg
22 KB, 500x376
>>27277486
>>27278578

The best feature of twitter is that you can tell people directly involved in products/thing/people what you think of their shit. Sooner or later it breaks everyone and everything, be the critique justified or not. This is why twitter is such a shitfest, because it mirrors human nature.

Also Big Jim was never big. He is a pretender and was always a small guy. That section about not being a shill made me laugh. What else does he think he is?
>>
>>27281170
You're right, I found both Last week and the Spike episode to be good.

I found the rest to be shit.

Guess we have different opinion. But at least I'm not going to sperg to Jim about it.
>>
>>27281170
We had only six fucking episodes yet, what do you call "a lot?"

You just pretend that you have an actual opinion when all you actually is be a smug asshole because you're above people's taste. Like 4chan in general and "normies" or us with "bronies". Don't pretend to be anything else.
>>
I don't understand why Jim insists on interacting with autistic assholes with zero social skills or ability to interact with other human beings on the Internet. Jim is the ultimate beta, getting shit on, apologizing for it, and pretending these clowns with downs are in any way seeking civil discourse.
>>
>>27280459
Okay, wow. That also explains the social cluelessness. I know a lot of awesome engineers, but I also know a few that are legit super socially retarded.
>>
Wait but...Murrison loved the last episode
>>
>>27281150
Not really, i hated Spike episodes and shat on him even in his Equestria Games episode and Power ponies. This episode would still be the best this season even if it was about Discord because it had actual adventure and and interesting relationships like a real cartoon
>>
>>27281181

Newfag?
Big Jim's name has always been satirical, referring to his larger-than-average body frame.
>>
>>27281279
Ah so you adventurefag, you're the most cancerous part of fan base along with lore fags.

No wonder you have such shit taste, kys.
>>
>>27281228

Murrison only says what /mlp/ says, his critique levels are pretty fucking low all around and he's defended bad shit just because it was popular here, he lives to get headpats from the epic lejiun of anonymus. Naturally when people started shitting on it a few days later he started complaining about it to Jim too to post here all "look guys i did it i did the thing"

Ignore him before the cringe kills you.
>>
File: just fuck already.png (11 KB, 617x71) Image search: [Google]
just fuck already.png
11 KB, 617x71
Holy shit, at a moment Jim is telling him off and then he wants to drink with him AND give secret info to him, and him alone?

The fuck is going on between these two?
>>
Seriously, Murrison is like the SJW.

He desperately craves what semblance of E-fame he can get, and being at the forefront of his own fabricated nontrovesies is the only way he can do it, he's got no other noteworthy or interesting qualities.
>>
>>27281307

Murrison stop. You're the only one that cares about you.
>>
>>27281301
Murrison is like The Illustrious Q then.
>>
>>27281312

Kind of, Q is the faggoty kid that wants the teacher's attention to look good, Murrison is the try-hard nobody that wants to get the bully and his crew's attention to look cool.

Both will eventually realize they're wasting their life and become a gay couple in college where they kiss each other's spiritual and physical scars to become better human beings.
>>
>>27280975
Lol @ 4 good episode so far.

>>27281096
Oh thank you you welcome

See!
If you post your opinion on Internet
Don't care how shit it is.
Accept other people reply back to you
It's easy.
>>
>>27281311
This thread pretty much proves that Murrison is a huge deal for you guys.
Either you hate him for disliking what you like, or you hate him because Big Jim pays attention to him instead of you.
>>
>>27281307
Why are you making threads about yourself? Do you want to impress anonymous that Miller is your little bitch?
>>
>>27281349
Im pretty sure it's him who make these threads for attention. People are just annoyed that a thread died for this shit.
>>
>>27281360
If that's the case, he's a fucking master baiter.

115 comments, 55 unique posters.

That's a lot.
>>
File: 1436022783387.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436022783387.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>27281349
>you hate me because Jim loves me
You sound like unloved little faggot who need attention. Of both Jim and this board.
>>
> Projecting: the thread
>>
>>27281369
Jim had like 60 tweets just 2 days ago with the frogposter about the character regression in S6.
Today, we also had some autist Novogel calling him a fat moron and Jim exchanged like 100 twets with him.

Strangely enough, only Murrison tweets with Jim are pointed out in these threads and screencaped. Its either him who make em or he has some secret admirer who want to have sex with his senpai. Either way, it's sad and pathethic.
>>
>>27281389
Damn Jim, what the hell is he doing
>>
>>27281389
If it's so sad and pathetic then why don't just ignore the thread?

You need at least two persons too keep a thread alive and this one had 55 guys paying attention to it.
>>
>>27281349
murrison made this thread for himself.
>>
>>27281468
Well, I've been posting for a while and we are still stuck at 55 unique posters so obviously somebody is samefagging here.
Either is Murrion or one of his haters.
>>
Someone please link Big Jim to this thread

Let it all burn.
>>
>>27281656
Why? Do we need him here trying to defend himself?
>>
File: banetdkr.jpg (14 KB, 450x187) Image search: [Google]
banetdkr.jpg
14 KB, 450x187
>>27281668
Let.
It.
All.
Burn.
>>
>>27278685
Why are you tripfagging? Fuck off.
>>
File: 1461211059521.gif (281 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1461211059521.gif
281 KB, 200x150
>>27282199

I have a tripcode? Very curious... even though I'm unable to see it myself.
>>
>>27281307

They are the same person, Jim Miller is bipolar and hate himself for ruin MLP
>>
>>27281045
>No Transformer bot has ever wore glasses.
>>
>>27281389
Somebody please cap the rest of the posts. I don't have Tweeter and I don't know how to show off entire discussions between multiple people.
>>
Murrison is fine.
People are just pissed that he doesn't share their opinion and Jim gives him the time of day.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's but mine stinks.
>>
>>27277486
>Murrison
See, there's where you stop replying.
>>
>>27283544
Dubs request.
>>
>>27277486
I still don't understand why he's covering for Hasbro on his own free will.
There's nothing in the NDA stating that he has to publically suck executive cock in order to not get fired.
Hell the NDA doesn't even state that he can't give behind the scenes about who's pulling the strings and giving us some names.

What a beta dumbass.
>>
>>27284381
He named everyone behind a show in his tweet exchange with that novogel guy.It seem that Meghan and Vogel and a guy called "wootie" are the ones giving their input as Hasbro executives. Lenard left the show.
>>
>>27284419

Someone need to cap that shit now before he delete those tweets
>>
>>27281035
He has one. Is /mlp/ so chock-full of newfags that they can't recognize KnightSavant without his name and trip anymore?
>>
>>27284419
>a guy called "wootie"
Yep. /mlp/ is FULL of newfags.
>>
File: cucked.png (52 KB, 597x529) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
52 KB, 597x529
Welp, MLP get cucked by madagascar again
>>
>>27284596
...that's not even close to what "cuck" means.

Fuck off, relicariox.
>>
File: 1461003949331.gif (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1461003949331.gif
3 MB, 853x480
>>27277684
I like the part where she produces airplane noises
>>
>>27277486

Woah Jim hold that butthurt you are in public
>>
File: 456.png (115 KB, 624x912) Image search: [Google]
456.png
115 KB, 624x912
>>
File: Jim miller.png (103 KB, 626x776) Image search: [Google]
Jim miller.png
103 KB, 626x776
>>
>>27277641

Well , it's not so different from the days where people sent countless letters to a show production or related complaining about anything.
>>
File: 1428980410579.jpg (35 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1428980410579.jpg
35 KB, 310x310
>>27277486
>You say 'unscrew' which implies we've screwed something up
Oh honey, I think that's well beyond an implication at this point.
>>
>>27277597
It's actually Larson toying with Miller, he knows Jim is too good to block a random person.
>>
>>27285587

inb4 all those account are faust, AKR and larson
>>
>>27285623
inb4 these accounts are the Mane 6 who are trolling Miller for ruining their characters over the seasons.
>>
>>27285651
I bet dash is the dumb frogposter
>>
>>27285623

Murrison is faust
Larson the frogposter
AKR that other faggot
>>
>>27277486
Part of what he said is bull though; they work on other shows besides pone. What about LPS?
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.