[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age Difference Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 131
File: 80's Pony.png (626 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
80's Pony.png
626 KB, 1000x1000
"Start a New Thread Already" Edition
Previous Thread: >>27063752

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here.

All the stories as far as we know are on this pastebin.
>http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ

Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would midly annoy you while turning you on.
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unkowningly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
>A history lesson with Cheerille that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>>
>A history lesson with Cheerille that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challanges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerbys for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pitty on her, and taking her out for icream
>The older Berry Punch shows up on your doorstep one night, ranting drunkenly about something you did. After you invite her in, and calm her down, you manage to take advantage of the not-so-sober mare.
>You, as the powerful founder of some record company somewhere, decide to give a the young Vinyl Scratch the light of day. Thing is, putting money on new talent is risky, and you need some more coaxing before you make a deal with her
>In order to raise some cash for a fundrasier, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.

Ok, took a bit too long to start a new thread. You guys might worry the writers if too long.
>>
Incidentally, I took over the age difference pastebin from YEEPZ. If anyone needs me to add something, just give me a (you)
>>
File: Bump.jpg (274 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Bump.jpg
274 KB, 1280x1280
Insta-bump at your service. 24/7 bumpage whenever wherever, you got it bucko. We have bumps on the street, on the sidewalk, on the back of your left shoulder you should probably get that checked out, in Anon's Bump Emporium.
>>
No green?
>>
>>27255870
I told 'em to wait until a writefag had something to post. Maybe something will get whipped up.
>>
>>27255976
It was taking too long.
>>
File: For fuck's sake, anon.png (81 KB, 489x426) Image search: [Google]
For fuck's sake, anon.png
81 KB, 489x426
>>27256013
It was barely a fucking hour or two.
>>
>>27256039
Too long. Way too long.
Any longer and the writers wouldn't have come back
>>
>>27256062
F I N A L S
I
N
A
L
S
>>
>>27257349
Not all are doing finals
>>
>>27258160
With a side of BUMP
Guess what desert is?
>>
File: 958092.png (3 MB, 1793x2000) Image search: [Google]
958092.png
3 MB, 1793x2000
Wait, how come my idea wasn't added to the list?
>>
>>27258948
I kinda just copied and pasted what was at the very beginning. What was your idea? So it can be added in later.
>>
>>27259089
This:
>>27210869
>>27210881
I know my writing is shit in terms of progression, but I like sharing.
>>
>>27259115
Oh, that's not needed to be added. You are already writing it. It's not an idea if you are writing it.
Or are you talking about pastebin being added to the thread pastebin?
>>
>>27259199
No, I can't write for shit. It's more of prompt.
>>
File: d.jpg (131 KB, 455x810) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
131 KB, 455x810
Waiting.
>>
>>27259115
Allow me to summarize this while editing it ever so slightly so that it can be added to the ideas list:

>It's the day after you've gotten your cutie mark, and your mother has a special surprise in store for you. After a loving wakeup call, she takes you to the basement, where you find out she's throwing a small orgy in your honor. The best part? You get to have any pony you want at any time throughout the affair.

I personally would've gone for a massive incest orgy staring Apple Bloom after she got her cutie mark, but eh, a random pony works too.
>>
>>27254150
>tfw these ideas may never be used.
Feels bad.
Especially since I came up with the Eris and Barb ideas. Though Eris idea is a bit off here.
>>
>>27259329
It's a really long prompt.

That's very detailed for a prompt.

Your writing is fine anon. Write the story you were born to make.
>>
>>27260170
Well it's more of rich family doing it constantly with friends and each other. He just finally gets to join in after he gets his cutie mark, and they have an orgy earlier than the usual schedule.

>>27260874
Maybe someday. It's just that I constantly make errors because I think too fast and have zero time on my computer because of my job.
>>
>>27261228
Oh wait, I just noticed that you edited it.
>>
>>27260618
My changeling idea was being written before the writefag abandoned it
>>
And I'm finally fucking done with finals, go me.
>>
>>27262046
Finally.
Get your BOOTY over here and write already!
Orange you glad it was punny?
>>
>>27261228
Nigger I haven't written in almost a month. You can find the time no problem.

And if you can't, there's always the pastebins for people to catch up on if you spring your story out of nowhere.
>>
>>27262285
Orange you a piece of shit.
I'm kidding.
>>
>>27262595
I guess I can start on pastebin
>>
Night Bump
>>
>>27262595
Also, I am terrible with coming up with names. I like to make it so that it would be pipsqueak and his family. But I gonna need help with typing a British accent.
>>
>>27264299
Pipsqueak's got a Cockney accent If I remember correctly, which I think using "ya" instead of "you" and finishing words that end with D with an apostrophe instead is good enough, along with British slang, obviously.
And if you can figure out the Cockney rhyming thing then you can use that too, but I wouldn't really recommend it, since it's confusing as all fuck.
>>
>>27264079
>>
Welp, writers are dead.
I might write one from list, but that depends on schedule.
You guys should join in as well! Just try writing and get critique from us. Don't worry if it's bad or not, worry more about thread being dead.
>>
>>27266677
I feel dead.
Still helping my family, have done nothing but chop wood from morning to night these last two days. My body is kill.
Wish I could write but I'm not using my mother's coputer to write smut and risk getting caught doing it.
I might be back home tomorrow night or the day after. Will work on a large update then.
>>
>>27266943
Exercise helps blood flow. More flow = more creativity.
Let the exercise flow through you!
>>
>>27266677
>>27267000
Oh wow, this is the second time two posts had double digits.
The first time caused Viral to start writing green.
>>
File: sunnycensor.jpg (144 KB, 739x1024) Image search: [Google]
sunnycensor.jpg
144 KB, 739x1024
>>27264701

>Sunset stared outside the door at the tiny little boy who had followed her to her apartment.

"Uhh, excuse me?"

"U herd mae chav, shut yer cock pleasa and git ta werk!"

>Sunset's eyes squinted as she stared at the disrespectful young man. He couldn't be much older than 10 or 11. She was about to give him a piece of her mind when the giant log of 100% Trottingham grade A meat rolled free from his shorts

"So whuddya tink luv? I cun see hows yer lookin at it. Go on, yous cin touch it."

>Her eyes stared and she couldn't speak. How the heck did this little boy have a freaking horse cock tucked in his tiny shorts? She licked her lips as she thought about it. Her hand probably wouldn't even fit all the way around it. She could imagine its weight in her hands. Realizing they were in the freaking hallway she made an executive decision.

"Quick, get inside dammit!"

Sunset is best pedo.
>>
>>27266677
Hey you salty bitch, I'm already expired by design!

I hope to have more out today. I sort of have to write for three things right now and I got a bit of writer's block, which fucked my shit up.
>>
>>27268715
you know it
>>
>>27264701
Well, that sounds easy. Although I'll up not up to speed on their slang completely. I'll start writing this Friday.
>>
>>27268715
>>
The only thjng that's stopping me is names. I suck at them, even worse is trying figure British pony names
>>
>>27270665
Mohamad? Jamal? Mohinder? Jerome?
>>
File: 1460667183403.jpg (79 KB, 795x497) Image search: [Google]
1460667183403.jpg
79 KB, 795x497
>>27254150
I really fucking want the twilight velvet one
>>
>>27270665
You mean actual British names, or British-sounding pony names?
>>
Fucking Bump
>>
>>27270665
Well, I can think of a few: Tally Ho, Long Live, Cheerio, Cuppa Tea, Peckish Bean.
>>
>>27270886
Well, coming up with pony names that would be related to British talents other than being cucks for anyone in a turban.
But Octavia and pipsqueak aren't really British, so I just have to choose fancy names. Can't avoid at least one pony without a namr related to tea though.
>>
>>27271858
Cheerio and cuppa tea sound nice
>>
>>27272390
Glad to help, then.
>>
>tfw you will never impregnate ticking biological clock harshwhinny
>>
>>27273958
>>tfw Harshwinny won't beg you to impregnate her
>>ywn fuck Harshwinny repeatedly, fully knowing humans and ponies have totally different chromosome counts, because you are horny as fuck and none of the mane 6 have given you any play since you got trapped here a year ago
>>ywn repeatedly creampie her tight, pink, pony pussy
>>Harshwinny blames herself, but you convince her to keep trying, in multiple positions, sometimes with ropes and outfits
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (25 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
25 KB, 960x540
>>27274496
>>
File: 1451945181873-0.png (615 KB, 1144x2648) Image search: [Google]
1451945181873-0.png
615 KB, 1144x2648
>>27274496
>>
File: votehorse.gif (203 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
votehorse.gif
203 KB, 800x630
>>27274496
I love these fake election things.
>>
>>27275165
>>
File: CPmLzWkUYAAhypa.png (306 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CPmLzWkUYAAhypa.png
306 KB, 600x338
>>27275178
Man, I'd love to be her naive young human intern, all bright eyed and bushy tailed, metaphorically speaking. Then to have Harshwinny just freaking cocktease me maliciously. Like not even be subtle about it, and no one in the office dares say a word cause we aren't sure if that would be racist to horses. Maybe nuzzling your cock is a greeting for horses? Do you know? I don't. Do I want her to know I don't know? I really don't. I don't want to be the racist in the first female President who is also first horse White House.
>>
>>27275247
"Come here Anon! Your President requires assiiiiistance!"

"Oh, and bring those studded gloves!"

Politics, amirite?
>>
File: Cg7Q2UdUYAA12ch.jpg (56 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
Cg7Q2UdUYAA12ch.jpg
56 KB, 600x463
>>27275403
>>
File: tumblr_nz5gqdJQcG1rorj6qo1_500.png (219 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz5gqdJQcG1rorj6qo1_500.png
219 KB, 500x394
>>27276108
>>
boop
>>
>>27276813
Scootaloo's rocking that jacket.
>>
File: 961643.png (121 KB, 1260x789) Image search: [Google]
961643.png
121 KB, 1260x789
Found this jem. I would really want this to happen

Also, for the pipsqueak write, I am gonna include m/m. If you're bi, you'll get the best of both worlds.
Still need to come up with names. I'm thinking of naming either the father or uncle earl grey. Not sure if I want to include the father, could just have him overseas on business.
>>
No viral....
there is always tomorrow.
>>
>>27275403
I haven't played Fable in such a long time.

>>27278826
Boy do I love dicks. Can't wait anon.
>>
>>27278826
I am okay with this. All gender can enjoy a good shota. Eagerly awaiting.
Will it be pony, anthro or humanized? You might have already answered this but I can't remember.

>m/m coltdom
Already had something like this planned in my lengthy to-do-list, and now this is giving me even more ideas.
Now if only I could write faster, so that I could get at least half of my ideas written instead of wasting away in development hell.

>>27280055
Sorry, familia. Three days of non-stop wood-cutting under a hot sun (we hates the light!) left me feeling like I had been mangled and stomped on, so I just passed out almost the second I got home.
I will be writing my update today though, I promise you, my love~
>>
>>27282797
>>
>>27283633
>>
File: 67735565763.png (146 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
67735565763.png
146 KB, 791x1024
>page 9
Update soon ready to post, lovelies. Just a little bit longer.
>>
>>27285556
Alright!
YEAH! Love ya viral!
>>
>>27285953
I love you too, super hard.

>>27216224
>http://pastebin.com/ktSs353f

>Furiously kicking your hooves, you get further away from the shore.
>You can hear Fem following close behind, intent on catching you.
>Nostalgic memories of when you were a foal flood your mind, about how you and the other colts would sometimes tease or annoy the fillies just to get them to chase you.
>The dumb things boys do just to get some attention from the girls.
>Kinda like what you’re doing right now. You suppose it’s true what they say; boys will be boys.
>The childishness of your predicament just makes it all the more fun, and you often have to sputter out the water getting into your mouth as you laugh.
>Coming back from the memories of your foalhood, you suddenly realize that you can’t hear Fem’s own laughter anymore.
>Glancing backwards, you don’t see her behind you anymore; in fact, she is nowhere to be seen.
>Surprised, you stop and turn around, floating in place and looking left and right, searching for your missing human.
>Suddenly, you realize your horrible mistake, the hairs on the back your neck standing up, accompanied by a sinking feeling in your gut and a look of horror on your face.
>Instinctively, you pull your legs as close to your body as you can while still keeping yourself afloat, bracing yourself.
>You know there’s nothing you can do. You slipped up, fell right into the trap, and now the hunter has gotten her prey.
>You can just make out a dark, slender shape under the surface, right before you feel your hunter’s claws sinking into your sides.
>You’re doomed.

>Be Fem, professional swimming pony-hunter and soon-to-be getting revenge.
>Comet had his fun when he dumped that cold water on you, but as you’re chasing him further out in the lake, your mind is brimming with ideas for payback.
>You just have to catch him first.
>>
>>27285993

>Not that you’re in a rush, despite your thirst for vengeance, you’re having a great time.
>Besides, vengeance is best served cold.
>Still, you need to close the gap somehow. While your style of swimming is helping you gain on the traitorous stallion, it’s going way too slow.
>An idea brews in your head. If you can’t outswim him, you need to outthink him and catch him by surprise.
>Taking a large gasp of air, filling your lungs with as much as they can hold, you submerge yourself completely under the surface.
>You keep your sights firmly set on the underside of Comet’s body, watching his adorable little doggy-paddle as you glide through the water.
>You wait for the sign, for him to make a mistake.
>It only takes a second or two, but you notice his hooves slowing down and his body starting to twist around.
>A grin spreads across your lips, your pulse quickening in excitement as you see your opening.
>Kicking your legs faster, you charge him from below.
>For some reason, you keep going “dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-duh” in your head as the form of his body draws increasingly closer in your sight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV8i-pSVMaQ
>He visibly tenses up, trying to guard himself.
>He knows he is caught.
>It is too late. You have him now!
>’Payback time!’ you think to yourself as reach out and strike.
>Even with the surface of the lake separating you, and your hearing muffled by the water, you can hear his desperate cry as you dig your fingers into his coat, just like at the park.
>His hooves clumsily flail around, either trying to bat your hands away or to escape your assault and swim to safety, but your assault is merciless and he’s too occupied trying to keep himself afloat to succeed with either.
>>
>>27286000
(Trips)

>Making sure to look out for his legs so he doesn’t accidentally kick you, your fingers dance along his sides before trailing down to his defenseless tummy, continuing your relentless attack against the soft underside of his body.
>You can feel the convulsions of laughter racking his body through your fingertips, as well as hear the muffled cries above you, along with a few words being shouted that you can’t make out through the water, but you can guess they’re please for you to stop.
>You have to force yourself to not giggle through your wicked grin, needing to preserve your oxygen, though it’s a struggle to.
>A few times, he starts to sink and you press your palm against his stomach to steady him until he can hold himself above water on his own again.
>Not wanting him to sink completely under water, you decide to let up on your assault and take it a little easier on him.
>You’re also starting to feel the burn in your lungs as the need to breathe starts to grow.
>There is one last thing you want to do though.
>Your feet had always been ticklish, as well as around your ankles, and as your hands move away from Comet’s abused belly, causing his body to relax for a moment, you instead trail the tips of your nails, in a featherlike touch, along his fetlocks and the crooks of his hindlegs.
>His body starts to tremble again, yet less than before. You figure he’s had enough, so you better go a little easy on him.
>Don’t want him getting too exhausted, risking to drown and having to drag him back to shore. You just wanted to get back at him for his stunt, not have anything bad happen to him, after all.
>His legs twitch and kick with every tremble and you move your hands a little further up.
>As you do, your eyes fall on something you weren’t expecting.
>Nestled between his legs is some sort of sheath, and behind it hangs a pair of dark, fleshy orbs.
>You freeze up as you eye the strange parts curiously.
>>
>>27286008

>You’re very different from ponies, you know that, but you didn’t think they would look so much more different down there.
>But wait, you remember catching glimpses of Bon Bon when you would bathe together, and you never saw her looking like this.
>Thinking hard about it, you do recall a few adults saying that colts and fillies did supposedly looking different.
>You can’t quite figure out what those globes could be used for though.
>Maybe they're like your lips down there?
>A hand moves down between your own legs, touching yourself through the fabric of your bikini, sending a shiver up your spine and causing your leg to twitch for a second. The sensation makes you lightly bite your cheek.
>You suppose they were kinda round as well, but his were so much bigger!
>Also, there is no hole between them, so how could he pee from there? Maybe he does it from that sheath?
>So, again, what are their purpose?
>Without thinking, your hand slowly makes its way up the inside of Comet’s leg, no longer tickling but rather stroking the soft hairs of his coat.
>As you reach the nook between his thigh and pelvis, you reach out and gently cup one of the spheres in your hand.
>Comet’s entire body jerks with a start, and for a moment, you worry that you might have hurt him. You don’t remove your hand though, too fascinated by the unknown, fleshy body part.
>He tries to cross his hind legs, but when he immediately starts to sink, he uncrosses them again and kicks them stiffly to hold himself above water.
>Holding this… thing in your hand, you try to get a feel for it.
>Unlike the rest of his body, there is no coat covering it, not a single hair. And it’s soft. Very soft.
>Squeezing down a little on it, taking care to be very careful, you also find it very yielding to the touch as you rub your fingers across it, feeling the texture and shifting it around in your palm like a large marble ball.
>>
>>27286019

>They do feel like they’re filled with something though, but you have no idea with what.
>The tips of your fingers brush up behind the ball, where it connects with his pelvis. Lightly digging into the smooth flesh and rubbing slowly along it, you suddenly feel a twitch, making the globe jiggle in your hand.
>Curious, you repeat the motion a few times. At first, there’s nothing, but then there’s another twitch.
>You also notice that Comet’s legs has spread further apart. Maybe this feels nice? You know that you’d feel a strange tingling sensation whenever you touched yourself, almost like a tickle, but you never do it for too long or you’d start to feel like you needed to pee, so you also tend to refrain from doing it.
>Another twitch.
>Huh, it seemed like the twitch came from that strange sheath this time.
>You really hope you’re not making him have to pee…
>You wonder… Maybe…
>Your hand around the ball shifts and you extend your thumb, moving it upwards.
>It inches closer towards the sheath.
>And…
>A pained grunt escapes you, shaking you out of your reverie as your eyes bulge open wide.
>Air!!!
>>
File: nighty-night.gif (641 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
nighty-night.gif
641 KB, 853x480
>>27286027

There, done for tonight.
Still have a bit more already planned out, but I need some sleep before I write anything more.
There might be another update tomorrow already, though.
Will also update my pastebin before turning in for the night.

Hopefully, you'll start to feel the swelling determination in your dongs soon, my lovelies. I do enjoy giving wood so much more than chopping it.

Nighty-night, beautiful~ That's you, Anon. Yeah, you!
And of course, good night kisses all around!
>>
>>27286062
night m8
>>
PipSqueak writer here. I'm stuck, trying to find a good scene to start with so I can build up the story. I got ideas for the middle story involving his family trying to avoid pip catching them in the act and his mother warming up to him. But names are kicking my ass. Sorry, I'll try to start at his school, and I might have sweetie belle or scoots, or silver as his crush.
Also, need a good name. All I had was ClopIdea, but it's pretty shitty. Any suggestions?
>>
Bump for life
>>
>>27286062
Thank you for finding the time to update, I enjoyed it!
>>
>>27288123
>>
File: 1449039543171.png (329 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1449039543171.png
329 KB, 700x900
>>27254150
I never knew this thread existed until now, and my god have I been missing out, Thank you anons, and if you'll excuse me I have some business to take care of.
>>
You know, I'm having an awfully hard time writing, and I'm not sure why.
>>
>>27287237
Knowing how to start can be such a bitch.
Pip's birthday or cute-ceañera was coming up, right? Maybe start with him gushing about with his family, or his crush (establishing her as his crush at the same time).
Maybe someone in the family or household accidentally lets slip something that hints that his family is planning a surprise or hiding something. Not enough to make him suspicious, just curious, which leads to him almost catching them in the act towards the middle?

As for a name, hell if I know. I hate coming up with names.
Tried thinking of something with Pipsqueak, since he's the mc of your story, but all I can think of is Pippa, which is slang for "to fuck" in my tongue. I suck.

>>27289243
I know the feel. A lot of my month-long writer's block hiatus was like that, just having problem with writing, even when I did know what to write.
>>
>>27286062
LEWD, keep it up man
>>
>page 10
What the hell? Not okay
>>
>>27292841
>>
>>27293903
>>
>board-is-moving-fast-today-bump
>>
>>27296484
new episode, what did ya expect?
>>
>>27297354
Different anon, but it's a Dash episode. Didn't expect anyone to watch it.
>>
File: Sketch76204854-1.png (59 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
Sketch76204854-1.png
59 KB, 493x495
>>
>>27298422
Kinky.
>>
>>27300059
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>27300660
>>
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, people.
>>
>>27304023
>>
Staying alive
>>

>>
>>27222038
Wow, holy shit thanks Anon, I'm flattered that you think so highly of that story of mine.

Speaking of, long ago someone mentioned desperately wanting to see this continue with a missionary position scene. Well I've been hitting away at the keys with that goal in mind but it's been some time since I gave any thought to that story of mine. It didn't really have an intention of continuing but I've decided to give it a shot given how it's reception in the last thread was positive. Only thing is Im not sure of how the direction is as I've been writing it, so Im going to post what I've got and if it seems like it's alright I'll continue it on to the actual lewd and stuff.

>Your body shifts around slightly.
>A low groan sounds out the the darkness of your shut eyes.
>Your chest tickles as a gentle brush grazes by you.
>A forceful shove sends your body into high alert and the resounding shout forces yours eyes wide open.
>You open your eyes into the aching light and quickly scan your room to find mom clutching her head with her hooves.
“Mom?!” you call out to her.
>She drops her hooves and looks over at you with tears in her eyes.
>”Anon… I…”
>Worry begins to settle in your chest.
“What’s wrong mom? Are you okay?”
>She sniffles, “I am so sorry Anon, I-“
>She puts a hoof to her mouth, either to keep from throwing up or sobbing you aren’t sure and dashes out of the room.
>You call out to her but the only response you get is the door to her bathroom slamming shut.
>Shortly after you can hear the shower water running in her room.
>You can only sit there stupefied as to what just happened.
>Did you do something wrong?
>Did you hurt her?
>She was the one moving mostly towards the end, but there was a point where your memory is fuzzy just before you came.
>You smell the heavy musk of your room.
>…and yourself.
>And decide that whatever has happened, mom at least has the right idea with getting cleaned up.
>>
>>27307348
>You slink off to your own bathroom and turn the key for hot water.
>The hot air from the running water only serves to remind you of the intense heat you felt underneath mom as she rode you.
>Your cock starts getting hard just remembering all the events from yesterday.
>At the same time your heart begins getting in the way of this by bringing up mom’s current situation.
>You decide to go with heart on this one and turn the hot water down in favor of the cold.
>One calming shower done, you stroll back into your room and wrinkle your nose upon entering.
>You scoop up all your stained and still slightly damp sheets and roll them up into a big pile.
>As you are doing so you can hear a faint sizzle coming from the kitchen.
>Eggs?
>Mom hardly ever makes eggs, she hates the oil popping her face when she needs to take them out.
>If she’s cooking eggs then that’s probably good news right?
>Sun above you hope.
>You toss the bedsheets in a pile near the wash tub and cautiously make your way into the kitchen.
>Mom looks your way then quickly looks away once you actually enter proper.
>”Morning Anon” mom greets you with a lot less energy than she used to.
>In your usual spot at the table there is a plate of eggs and toast.
>You take your seat, but don’t even bother touching the food.
>All your attention is focused on your mother, her eyes are low.
>Her wings droop as she floats around preparing her own meal.
>She finishes up her plate shortly after you had sat down and set her plate down on the table too.
>Her eyes are locked to the plate for a time.
>Mom takes in a deep breath and holds it before turning to face you.
>”I need to talk to you Anonymous.”
>You swallow nervously and your eyes meet her cyan ones.
>>
>>27307358
>”I went too far Anon. I am so very sorry. I was feeling a little hurt by the way you left yesterday and… I saw Lighting Dust was in the Wonderbolts. Then you reacted the way you did and said the things you said and… I wasn’t thinking straight and I did a horrible thing. You are my son. My beautiful boy and I let my fragile ego take me over and took advantage of you.”
>Woah, this… this is not what you expected to hear.
>Took advantage?
>Sure she was the one who asked you look at her first but… you had already been looking of your own accord for months before then.
>For a while you thought you had died and were living out a fantasy with her.
>And she thinks she took advantage of you.
>Her eyes shimmer with her self-imposed guilt and it aches you to see her like this.
“Mom no! Y-you didn’t… it’s okay.”
>Only problem is that you have no idea how to express all this to her.
>She shakes her head and closes her eyes tightly to suppress the tears building up in them, “No it’s not.” she whimpers, “Anon, I am your mother. I’m supposed to make you feel safe and happy! What we did, that was almost the damn opposite!"
>Your response catches in your throat, she’s really torn up about this.
>And now the guilt from admitting it in the first place is coming back to you in full force.
>She wouldn’t feel like this if you had never said anything.
>But it was killing you to admire her from afar, and it just seemed like the right opportunity to say it, even if you did it as a slip.
“Mom, I never felt happier that I did falling asleep beside you! Honest! I-I… I never felt safer.”
>Mom lets out a hiss, “Are you even listening to yourself Anon? You just mirrored what I said, if you really feel that way then tell me why.”
>You open your mouth but your brain comes to a grinding halt.
>Multiple stammers come out of your mouth.
>>
>>27307372
>Mom’s eyes looks at you with desperation, as if the next response out of your mouth will redeem the act she feels was a mistake.
“I… don’t know” you finally manage to mumble out.
>”That’s exactly right Anon, you DON’T know! You’re too young to know! Sun and moon above you are fifteen years old! And I’m… I’m a monster…” she squeaks out as sobs begin to overtake her.
>Your heart is breaking.
>Yesterday was everything you wanted and now it’s all falling apart and you don’t know how to make her see that she’s not the villain she thinks she is.
>Why are you so damn stupid at this?!
>You do the only thing you can think of and throw your chair back as you jump up and cross around the table to pull mom into a firm hug.
>She resisted you at first, keeping her upper half at hooves length from you but eventually her strength weakened and she buried her face into your chest.
>You held her tightly and gently stroked her back as she sobbed.
“I love you mom,” She tenses up as you begin to speak, “And it hurts me to see you like this. If I knew this was going to happen I never would have said anything about how I felt. I don’t think you have ever hurt me or ever would. You’re the best mom in the world and I’m really sorry I messed everything up.”
>Mom’s breathing becomes softer, less choked.
>She pulls the sides of your shirt just a little harder than she was before letting you go and pushing away.
>You let her go now and she hovers back from you, avoiding your eyes.
>Your head lowers and you watch the toes of your feet.
>A soft, warm, damp sensation meets your forehead.
>Mom’s blue chest tuft is right in your face.
>”I promised Fluttershy I’d help her with her chicken coop today so I’ll be back later.” she mumbles into your forehead.
>You nod and a hoof gently comes to rest on top of your head.
>”There’s leftovers in the fridge still and… I love you too Anonymous.”
>>
>>27307379
>With that she makes her way out the kitchen door and probably has already taken high up to the sky before you can even begin to respond.
>You let out a heavy sigh and look over to the food on the table.
>None of it eaten.
>You don’t really have much of an appetite right-
>As if it had a mind of it’s own, your stomach cuts you off with a mighty growl.
>You don’t really like cold eggs but apparently you’re hungrier than you thought.

>You hear the familiar thump of mom’s hooves on the welcome mat just outside the house.
>The front door opens and you are unsure of what to do.
>Thankfully your debate about wether or not to go out and greet mom or not are alleviated when she calls for you, “Anonymous, come out here please.”
>You take in a deep breath to help calm yourself down a little before coming out.
>Mom is pacing around in the living room, but stops when she sees you coming over.
>She nods to the couch, you plant yourself in the farthest end of it, Mom jumps up and lands on the back of the other end so she can look down at you.
>She looks into your eyes for a brief moment before they dart away as she begins to speak, “I’ve been thinking a lot today about this morning, and yesterday…”
>Her feathers are curling up.
>They only get like that when she’s really frazzled.
>She looks directly into your eyes, the beautiful cyan color makes your heart skip a beat, ‘And I think that before I say what I’m thinking and possibly make things worse, I need to hear from you. Tell me what you want from me.”
>What you… want?
>Right now, despite even the messiness of her wings, you want her to pounce on you, or you to pull her down.
>Noting your reluctance to answer her, she repeats herself, “Be honest with me Anonymous, I want to hear you say exactly what you meant this morning.”
“I-I don’t know…” you mumble.
>>
>>27307389
>She closes her eyes and a small sigh escapes her lips, “Anonymous you have to know. If anything is even going to be considered I have to hear from you. I have to know exactly what you want.”
>Your stomach knots up.
>This isn’t easy.
>She’s your mom.
>At the end of the day, masturbating to her or running errands for her, she’s still your mom.
>But at the same time…
>You want yesterday again, you want to kiss her.
>You want to smell her arousal.
>Taste her on your tongue.
>Feel her twitch and kick weakly as you both cum together.
>But how exactly do you say all of that to someone who changed your diapers?
>From the result of the mounting pressure on you, you respond with a shrug and a simple response.
“I want… you.”
>Mom lowers her head, you feel frustrated with yourself for frustrating her.
>She drops down onto the couch proper, putting herself almost eye level with you when she sits up.
>Her eyes remain straight ahead instead of looking at you as she begins to speak.
>She decided to break things down into smaller questions to get the answers she was looking for.
>Was it just the position that started everything?
>How long were you attracted to her before then?
>Do you love her, more than as a mom?
>Were you sure?
>Were you very VERY sure?
>You responded back to almost everything as yes, and the few no’s you gave you clarified on.
>It was both frustrating and liberating to get it all out, to let her know how you felt in bite size pieces.
>She plants a hoof on your shoulder, you realize now that at some point she moved in closer to you.
>You can feel her grip you gently, it does make you feel a little better after all this, “Okay. Okay Anon…” she coos.
>A small reassuring smile forms on her face doing even more to easy your burden.
>”No matter what, you are my son. You will always be my son okay? That will never change, it can’t ever change. Understand?”
>You nod slowly.
>>
>>27307404
>She shakes you a little with her hoof in a playful way, just like she used to do.
>”Okay. Now, I still need to think about this little monkey. This is… a lot. And I need to think about where I’m putting my hoof down.”
>You nod again.
>Her hoof raises and rubs your head like she tends to do once serious time is over.
>It’s not until her hoof slides back behind your neck that you realize this isn’t one of those times.
>She gives you a light tug, which is all you needed to bring your lips to hers.
>They’re so soft and warm as they press up against yours.
>Is this your first kiss?
>Yesterday, she didn’t kiss you at all.
>This is-
>You don’t get to dwell on this long as she pulls you in even tighter.
>Her saliva tastes sweet.
>The feeling of her hot breath on your face as your lips grind firmly against each other sends shivers down your spine.
>Your hand trails down from her neck to brush along her wings.
>Her back tightens and arches slightly under your touch.
>The little moan she gives makes your tight pants feel even tighter.
>Before you hand can trail to far down though, she breaks away from you panting heavily with a face flushed with color.
>Mom places a hoof on your chest, “I’m sorry Anon, I just wanted to see where I’m at right now. I still need time…”
>With that she gets up and hovers towards her room.
>”Goodnight my little monkey boy” she mumbles.
>Her musky scent trails behind her as she passes by you.
>On the couch where she was sitting there is a notable damp spot.
>You drop your face into he cushion and take in a deep inhale.
>You carry her scent with you in your head as you rush to your bedroom to take care of the ranging hard-on you’re sporting.

Okay so that's all I have for now. Like I said it's been some time since I've come back to this story that I had originally called finished. The lewd will be forthcoming if things seem okay, I don't think that will be too far off from the original story if I get to it
>>
>>27307450
>dropping a link to said story
>>
>>27307669
Oh yeah, sorry, thought I linked it in the first post.

If screencaps are your thing some lovely Anon made one for me here >>27224587

If you prefer bin then I have that saved here http://pastebin.com/SPt7xLQG
>>
Happy mothers day. Although it seems I prefer aunts.
>>
File: mommadagio_by_dilemmas4u-LLLL.jpg (2 MB, 5000x4078) Image search: [Google]
mommadagio_by_dilemmas4u-LLLL.jpg
2 MB, 5000x4078
Happy mother fucking day! Have you fucked your mommy today?
>>
>>27308232
>>
>>27308421
I love that story.
>>
>>27308232
I want to fuck that mom.
>>
File: heavy breathing.jpg (53 KB, 640x489) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.jpg
53 KB, 640x489
>>27307348
>someone wanted missionary
oh fuck that was me

>>27307348
>>27307348
>>27307358
>>27307372
>>27307379
>>27307389
>>27307404
>>27307450
>all this green

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

HERE WE GO

BUCKLE UP BITCHES
>>
File: 1462119295395.gif (150 KB, 261x239) Image search: [Google]
1462119295395.gif
150 KB, 261x239
>>27307748
was me too homie

also the writing is fucking great, rainbows initial reaction is not gauranteed when it comes to wincest but it happens, the level of detail with her holding back feeling sick and putting a hoof on her mouth, taking a panicky shower to "wash away the filth" all the uncertainty, etc

Also loling at how similar this anon is to me, also loling how he smelled that wet spot and I'm like "I know right thats the only acceptable thing to do"

This is gonna be fucking OFF THE CHAIN MOTHERFUCKERS

GET YOUR FLESHLIGHTS AND ONAHOLES WARMED UP
>>
>>27307748
Also do you anons think she'd still be all
>Sun and moon above you are fifteen years old!
If he was 19
yeah thats my age sue me

Or do older people view basically anything that ends with "teen" as being in the same boat?

Also how old is she in this story writefriend?
I keep thinking 35 for some reason
>>
The Great Green Drought is over! A bump in celebration
>>
>>
9th page
>>
>>27254150
*Fleur de Lis
You uncultured faggot
>>
>>27312301
That's how her name is spelled; Fleur Dis Lee. Though sometimes written hyphenated.
>>
>>27312301
>tries to act smart and cultured
>ends up looking like a bigger retard
>>
I wonder where all the other writefags are
>>
>>27314768
Busy masturbating.
>>
So are like pedo stories allowed here
Or is that off limits.
That's only thing i'm good at writing foal fiddling,that and foals on foals.
>>
>>27314950
Yeah, it is ok.
>>
>>27314768
Yeah, what this guy said >>27314907
Also, shit keeps happening with my family, and I still need to help chop even more wood, so I'll unfortunately be gone a few days again.
And my birthday is soon.
>>
>>27307450
Are they french kissing or normal kissing?
>>
>>27314950
Welcomed with open arms.
>>
9th page
>>
8th page, we meet again.
>>
>Applebloom stays silent for a couple seconds, looking at you with surprise.
>”Huh… Didn’t expect to get this far, to be honest with ya.”
“Considering we were basically drafted, I’m surprised you even asked.”
>She raises her shoulders in indifference.
>”Like you said, it was fun. Honestly, that seems like the most important part to me.”
>Depends on who you’re asking.
>AJ would probably dictate the quality of the date based on how many apples were involved.
>Either that, or how much of an effort you put on planning it.
>…Nah, it’s probably the former.
>”So, uh… what do we do now?” Says Applebloom, making you shift your attention back to her.
“What do you mean?”
>”Well, I… didn’t actually plan anythin’, I just kinda jumped in head first.” She replies.
“Alright, just… let me think for a second.” You say.
>You still have the rest of the week booked, and it’s not like Jack’s going to give another day off.
>And while you get off work early on Saturday, so does everyone else, so it’s not like there’s anything to do either.
>So that only leaves Sunday.
“Besides… Sunday, I really don’t have any other free days.”
>”But you leave early on Saturday, why not then?”
“By the time I get off work everything closes in less than two hours. By the time I actually get home there’s not much left open.”
>>
>>27319761
>Applebloom looks you up and down, then places a hand on her hip.
>”…Yeah, I was goin’ to ask if ya really needed changin’, but—“
“I look like an apple themed hobo, yes.”
>”Reminds me of uncle Winesap…” She says under her breath.
“What?”
>”Ah, um… nothing. Just thinkin’ out loud.”
>You raise an eyebrow in disbelief, channeling your boss.
“Uh-huh.” You say while looking at Applebloom.
>She may be the best bullshitter in the family, but they’re all pretty terrible at it.
“Anyways, what were we talking about?” You say, in your second attempt to get the conversation back in track.
>”Crappy work hours?” She replies.
“Hey, if I’m getting paid for those hours…”
>Applebloom thinks for a moment, before snapping her fingers.
>”Alright, if she isn’t gonna give you another day off if you ask, then how about I ask?”
>Wha—
>”I’m sure I can come up with somethin’ to convince her…” She says, thoughtfully.
“’Bloom, the only reason she doesn’t make me work on Sundays it’s because it’s illegal.”
>”But it’s not Sunday, it’s… Okay, fine, I got nothin’ then.
>>
>>27319762
I could of fitted that in a single post, now that I look at it.

Alright, I know it's not exactly a big update, but I haven't posted anything in a while so I decided to post what I already had.
>>
>>27320324
>>
File: tumblr_m2gdu0Z1L01qen0rmo1_1280.png (298 KB, 798x924) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2gdu0Z1L01qen0rmo1_1280.png
298 KB, 798x924
>you are Anon
>you totally got transported to Equestrian
>unfortunately, a side effect is you are totally a shota now
>luckily, you have a degree in horse psychology and a very loose sense of morals and ethics
>shameful mare fucking ensues
>>
>>27321003
>>
>>27307404
this is the position that shes talking about that anon found her in in the first part of the story
she was imitating a porn pic she found in one of his magazines

https://e621.net/post/show/497912
>>
also so all of you know this is basically what happened in the first part just replace flutters with rainbow

https://e621.net/post/show/889333/2016-animated-bed-blush-clitoris-cum-cum_in_pussy-
>>
File: 1462382497896.png (132 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1462382497896.png
132 KB, 255x255
FUCKING PAGE 5 FUCK OFF
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27303220
Idea for a green:

>Anon is a pre-teen In Equestria (Around 13 yo)

>He arrived In Equestria years ago and was adopted by the patente le Cloudchaser and Flitter

>He has to deal with his 2 brocon perverted sisters everyday
>>
>>27323249
>Anon's favorite song is Crawling.
>Edgy teen tries to be edgy with FlitFuck.
>Unexpected cock vore.
>Memories linked through the semenated ingestion thorough the massive urethra.
>Little bass strums.
>"CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIING IIIIN MY COOOOOOOOOOOOCK"
>>
Fuck
>>
File: itwillnevergoin.png (221 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
itwillnevergoin.png
221 KB, 800x1000
>never
>>
>>27324400
>still recognize this
When was this page made? I never saw any past "I need to see if dragons can get ponies pregnant" I assume from the filename that this is the only other picture but has the artist made any excuse?
>>
>>27324400
MOAR!?
>>
File: 1453475894923.png (75 KB, 214x298) Image search: [Google]
1453475894923.png
75 KB, 214x298
>>27307450
moar?
>>
>>27324607
Google "Weaver Applejack". It's not finished per say, but it's got more than the one page.

Weaver is awesome, not just for his lewds, check out the genderswapped snails as well and the spaghetti that happens.
>>
File: Flutterdash and rainbow shy.jpg (111 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Flutterdash and rainbow shy.jpg
111 KB, 900x600
So it's been a while. Bad week, but I feel like an apology would be kind of hollow without some update. So here's some. Can't link to previous thread

>At this moment, you realize something odd in your mouth
>Moving it around, it tastes sort of like lemon.
>Your blush intensifies as you realize it
>She begins to speak, and then stops, feeling her cheek.
>"Hey, you uh, wouldn't happen to have my gum, right?"
"Maybe a little."
>She chuckles. "Mind giving it back?"
>You start to move closer, when she suddenly shifts, rubbing her eyes.
>She sits up, looking around. "The cloud is lowering. We won't be in privacy for long."
>Then she takes another deep breath. The air has become much easier for you to breathe, too.
>As the air reaches your lungs, you begin to hear the alarm bells that had the power cut on them earlier
>That's okay. You're Rainbow Dash. You stopped listening to those things when you were five.
>Looking at Gust Tumbler's face, you small twitches, hinting at emotions but seemingly conflicting with themselves
>You're not the best at reading people.
>It's not one of your skills, and you severely regret that.
"Miss 'Shy?"
>She looks to you, and slowly smiles. "Yes, Rainbow Dash?"
"I, uh..."
>You shuffle your front hooves to eachother on the cloud, wings still spread out behind you.
>"Well, spit it out, kid."
>She stretched out, nudging your shoulder before raising her arms and yawning from lack of air.
>Your eyes are immediately drawn to her unobscured body
"I'm not really...I mean, I'd like to k-keep--"
>A feather releases from Gust's wing, blowing into your face
>She giggles in genuine surprise. Eventually she meets your stare again. "Okay, that just made me laugh. Go ahead."
"I mean, I'd like to...you know, keep practicing."
>"Oh, really? You mean like with the weather?"
>You find it hard to hide your frustration.
>"Then you'd be able to work the stiffness out of these things." She placed a hoof on one of your wings, bouncing it
>A shiver runs up your spine
>>
>>27327278
>Somehow, the idea of weather practice seems even lamer to you now than it ever has before
"Not weather."
>"You were absolutely timid a few moments ago!" She stood up again, stretching out the rigidity from her wings.
>Well, you're not anymore.
"Yeah, but I changed my mind!"
>"I think there's a key phrase we're missing here."
>Oh no.
>She's not going to do it, is she?
>She's not ACTUALLY going to make you beg, right?
>The blush of your infatuation now becomes mixed with one of anger.
"I want to hold you."
>A glitter in her eye, and a deflecting hoof wave. "N-no, not that! Although...you do know how to make a mare blush."
>You gulp.
>Rainbow Dash doesn't beg.
>But generally Rainbow Dash doesn't want to bury her face into a mare's plumage
>Okay that's a lie, Rainbow Dash does generally want to do that. But not this much.
"C'mon, we can catch another cloud."
>She stops for a second, looking you over. Almost as if considering it, before crossing her front hooves and shaking her head. "Nope, we're still missing a vital part of the equasion."
>You grit you teeth.
"Plea--"
>"That's right, Fluttershy!" She cuts you off, almost desperate to take the focus away
>You blink. Oh.
>"I already feel kind of bad for taking as many of your experiences as I have, heh...Ahem, so uh, I'd really like the rest of the practicing to be with Fluttershy."
>Wait
"The rest of the practicing with Fluttershy? WITH? As in, the three of us?"
>Gust's eyes widened. The word "No" began to form on her lips, but never exited.
>As she's staring into space, it hits your dense skull that she probably meant just you and Fluttershy.
>...Although.
"I mean, I wouldn't mind."
>You grin, and her pupils shrink even more. "I-I uh, I don't think that would be quite appropriate."
>You may not read romance novels, but you definitely know a fantasy when you see one.
"I'm just saying, you said she'd appreciate a forward, experienced--"
>It was her turn to grit her teeth.
>>
File: Dashiepoo.jpg (211 KB, 512x500) Image search: [Google]
Dashiepoo.jpg
211 KB, 512x500
>>27327283
>"You're not getting me to kiss my daughter."
>You speak slightly over the sound of chirping birds
"Who said anything about kissing her?! I just know that you know she would feel much safer if her loving mother was there to give her a few tips!"
>She gave a nervous laugh, lowering her voice. "Oh my goodness. You're not convincing me to do this. No, no. Fluttershy is all yours."
"Oh, that's not what I meant. I want her AND--"
>The cloud underneath you warps slightly as it merges with the platform Fluttershy's birdhouses are held on.
"Oh. I guess we made the cloud fall-"
>You look to the side, seeing Fluttershy standing in the doorway of her home, looking at you.
>Wide eyed.
>You take this moment to realize you and her mother are standing face to face, your wings entirely erect, and Gust's own poorly concealed wingboner poking out to the sides.
>At any other moment, for any other pony, this might have been the end
>But not for Rainbow Dash
>Especially not for a Rainbow Dash that has been consistantly teased for the entire weekend
>Not to mention the entire time at flight camp, helping her with exercises
>Watching her stretch out every morning
>There is no going halfway. Every muscle tenses at the sight of your crush
>You either back down, or go for it right now.
>YOU USE IT OR LOSE IT BABY
>MAXIMUM SEDUCTION
>You saunter over to her, putting on a winning smile
>You shouldn't even need to qualify it; every smile you give is winning
>You can see Gust's excited expression in the reflection of the window next to Fluttershy
"Heya, 'Shy."

All I got for now.
Basically the gist is shit went down in my life and for a extraneous reason in particular this next scene is really hard to write, which makes it difficult to see where the story should go. Hell, if any anons reading want to chime in, go ahead. Thanks for your patience, it took me damn long enough!
>>
>>27327301
Well shit nigga
>>
>>27327301
Weeee!
>>
>>27327301
>not fucking your daughter
What are you, gay?
>>
>>27329194
>>
>>27330099
>>
File: 1455774416965.gif (2 MB, 540x603) Image search: [Google]
1455774416965.gif
2 MB, 540x603
>>27307450
Writefriend are you coming back?
>>
Okay. I couldn't work on the pipsqueak story since I was stuck and shortly after getting sick. Missed two days of work. But I should be able to come up with some paragraphs after work. Not promising anything. Just an update.
>>
9th page
>>
>>27331673
Hope you feel better, anon. Looking forward to your shit
>>
boop
>>
>>27334262
>>
>>27334935
>>
Yo, does anyone know if

>You, as the powerful founder of some record company somewhere, decide to give a the young Vinyl Scratch the light of day. Thing is, putting money on new talent is risky, and you need some more coaxing before you make a deal with her

Has been done already? Might writefag something, crusin' for ideas
>>
>>27335337
Not as far as I know.
>>
>>27335354
Cool stuff. I'll report back if I've delivered
>>
>>27335354
>>27335364
Cool stuff, here we go

-------------------------------------

>Be Record Exec (Cool name, I know, but I don't really dig that anon self-insert nonsense).

“Come in.” The stallion shouts gruffly, flipping some papers over on the desk. He rubbed his temple with a hoof while he fought back his blistering hangover. Goddamn migraines. He didn't even bother looking up as the door open and promptly shut, the sound of hooves scuffling on the floor and the screech of a chair alerting him to the presence of another.

He grunted something incoherent under his breath, doing little to acknowledge the existence of his visitor. He was clearly a busy stallion with a lot on his mind, and the thin younger mare sitting across from him did not initially seem interested in bothering him. A few awkward moments passed, the only sound being the gentle tap of a small female hoof rapping on the arm of her chair, and the stallion's grunts and mumbles while he filled out paperwork.

Finally, he looked up, his expression deadpan on the mare in front of him, who looked alarmed. She was young; no older than 15, and probably one of the youngest he'd seen in here. Her body was rather petite, and though she bore a rather masculine haircut and a boyish face, she had a hidden, but womanly physique hidden underneath her punk attitude.

“Well?” He growled. “I believe you had something for me, or are you just here to waste my time?” The teenager looked taken aback, hooves fiddling as she struggled for words. She was normally a confident, boisterous mare, but being put in the place she was in, in front of someone who would decide her future at this very moment was downright intimidating to anyone.
>>
>>27335408

“Um, yes. I believe I sent in my tape. I didn't...I didn't bring in another copy. I thought you listened to it. It should be...I sent it under the name 'DJ-Pon3'.” She stammered and struggled for words. Silently, she scolded herself for her stupidty. She was making such a mess of this! The stallion blinked and reached to his desk, flipping through some papers.

“Ah, yes. The techno shit. Getting so much of this garbage being sent in these days, and mostly by young punks like yourself, who think they can press a button and make millions. You know, back in my day, music was done with instruments. Took real talent, but I guess you wouldn't know that.” He glanced over his paperwork. “But if it's trash music that sells, it's trash we make, I suppose.”

Vinyl knew well enough to keep her mouth shut. She didn't mention the countless hundreds of hours she put into her work, or how much money she'd spent just to send in the mixtape. It wouldn't matter. She watched, dreading the worst, as the executive flipped over his notes.
>>
>>27335431
“Alright, let's see here.” He mumbled something under his breath, shook his head and laughed, as if he were telling himself some hilarious joke that only he would know. “If you want my opinion, it was like razorblades in my ears. No, an unending swarm of bees that wouldn't stop. The most redeeming quality of your tape was when it ended, and when I promptly threw it in the trash.” He watched, not without a great deal of satisfaction, as her hopes and dreams seemed to slip away in front of her very eyes, and he couldn't help but smile.

“But by today's standards, it's at least mediocre, and maybe we could we could give you a shot. Put you up on stage under some flashing lights in a mini skirt and some lace and the college kids'll love you, at least for a few years.” He leaned forward and placed his hooves on his desk, a large, devilish grin forming on his face.

Vinyl Scratch nearly leapt from her seat, her expression having quickly changed from distraught to overcome with joy. Her eyes lit up and she nodded with enthusiasm.

“Yes, yes! Oh yes! Thank you, sir! You won't regret this, sir!” She jumped forward to take his hoof to shake, but he pulled it away, giving her an icy glare as he sat back in his chair.

“Ah-ah. I didn't say you had the job yet, I said maybe. It's a possibility we could consider, should some...circumstances become more favourable.” He looked her up and down slowly, letting a short silence fill the room that made her uncomfortable. She squirmed in her chair while he looked longing at her form.
>>
>>27335455
Circumstances like what?” She finally asked, in an attempt to break the odd silence. Her question was met with an even wider grin.

“Well, so long as you convince me that you're...worth taking on. And you do as I say.” He watched her carefully, wondering if she'd understand. She seemed like a smart mare, after all. She looked confused, her head listing to one side to emphasize her lack of understand.

“That's quite alright. Why don't you come sit over here?” He was already climbing off his chair and walking around the desk to a long sofa he had on one side of the room, and patted a spot next to where he chose to sit. Feeling confused, Vinyl followed his orders and did as she was told. This was her future, after all, so it was imperitve that she not waste the opportunity.

Record Exec seemed to have changed tone entirely as he reaches around and stroked her back, another reaching down below his own. Feeling even more uncomfortable than before, Vinyl cautiously glanced up at him, ears flicking as he spoke.

“So tell me, dear. Have you ever 'been' with a stallion before? One at school, perhaps? On the streets? Your own father?” The hoof on her back seemed to move lower, making it's way down to her flanks while the one between his legs moved up and down, coaxing something out.

“Come closer now. I want you to lean down and open your mouth.” He spoke sternly, encouraging her forward. His legs opened and he revealed to her a large stallionshood, fleshy and stiff, with two hanging orbs beneath. She was close enough that the scent of musk immediately filled her nose, and she recoiled.
>>
>>27335473
Unimpressed, Record put a hoof on her head and pushed her down.

“I said open your mouth, bitch. Do you want this record deal? Do I as I say.”

Realization struck Vinyl now as she was forced to come face-to-face with a throbbing member, already dripping pre onto her muzzle. She didn't have time to think about her actions, or whether it was worth it, before the hoof on her head forced her down. She opened her mouth to yell out in protest, and was met instead with a mouthful of cock that thrusted itself into her maw and back to her throat.
Caring little for his partner's comfory, Record began thrusting back and forth at a rapid pace, his balls swaying from the inertia of pushing his cock into the filly's face repeatedly. He tapped against the back of her throat numerous times before, on the last thrust, he pushed himself with greater force and entered her throat. Vinyl coughed and gagged while she struggled to breathe, though clearly he had more important things to worry about.

Again and again his throbbing cock, sticky with saliva and his rapidly dripping pre fucked her throat, sliding in and out of the tight orifice while the young mare gasped for air. He gave it to her only when she was desperate enough, pulling out another to allow her to gasp for breath, only to thrust himself back inside, his medial ring touch her lips.

“F-fuck.” He threw his head back and moaned into the air. Good thing his office was soundproof. “You're amazing at this. You must have practice.” He gripped a hoofful of mane and yanked it down. She predictably yelled out in pain, and he used the opportunity to drive himself forward, deep enough in her throat that his ring actually moved past her lips.
>>
>>27335495
The young mare flailed her hooves weakly, trying to find something or anything to grip her hooves on so that she could brace herself. Noticing this, the stallion laughed and simply pushed her down further.

“Too much for you? I get that a lot. Very well, I'll finish another way.” With a grip of her mane, he pulled her in the other direction, watching her fall back and swallow gulps of air and gasp. She shivered as she saw him advance further, his stallion cock dripping with her saliva now.

“Turn around and lift your tail. Keep that ass in the air.” He rolled off the couch onto all fours, glaring down at her impatiently. It took a moment for his command to register in Vinyl's oxygen-lacking brain, but when it did she looked at him in shock.

This was no way for a filly to lose her virginity! It was supposed to happen with someone she loved and cared about, on a romantic night in a faraway field, under a moonlight sky or some junk. Not on the smelly couch in the office of some pervy executive. She could think of a million reasons now to just run away, but the prospect of her music career kept coming back to mind, and she gulped audibly. She might now have another chance like this, and she knew that she was willing to do whatever it takes. What was this, next to a new career as a music star? It was practically nothing.

With renewed resolve, Vinyl Scratch turned onto her belly, laying on shaky hooves and lifted her tail out of the way. She faced the back of the couch and let her rear hooves dangle off the edge. She didn't have to wait long for him, grimacing as he put his body weight on top of her with another disgusting grunt, forehooves moving to her side.
>>
>>27335522
“Get ready, bitch.” He growled into her ear, a hissing sound that made her wince. His breath smelled horrible as he got up close, sniffing her mane and nibbling along her face. He reaked of alcohol.

Uncaring and cold, Record Exec began humping his hips aimlessly, pressing against her backside to find the right entrance. After some trail and error, smearing pre along her thighs, his tip pressed against warm folds, and he shivered. Vinyl went stiff and gritted her teeth, preparing herself for something she didn't know what to expect for.

He barely gave her a moment's notice before hooking onto her sides with his hooves and driving his fleshrod into her, spreading her labia and penetrating her never-before touched marehood. Her walls were incredibly warm and welcoming, squeezing around him despite whines of pain and discomfort that came from her mouth. She barely squirmed an inch as he pulled back and speared her again, wasting no time to find a gradual rhythm of fucking her, inching deeper and deeper each time as he spread her to the best of his abilities.
>>
>>27335536

Overcome with sensations, the young Vinyl whimpered and cried out, face buried in her forehooves. At first, her visiion seemed blurry and unintelligbile, pain washing over her like someone had stapped a nail into her skin. As minutes dragged back and his uncomfortable weight bore into her more, his thrusting picked up and she started to feel different. A warm senstion filled her up, deep in her stomach that caused her to clench down and let out a loud moan.

His teeth sunk into her neck and he growled deeply, more than he had before, and picked up the pace dramatically. He was forcing himself deeper now, spreading her so quickly that it was painful, and she yelped in response to each powerful slam into her backside. It didn't take long for him to force himself up to his hilt, hips slapping against her flank.
>>
>>27335570

Overcome and accomplished, he groaned happily while his cock flared and locked itself deep into her pussy, pushed against her cervix. He pressed as deep as he could. Much to Vinyl surprise, his member began shoothing large spurts of thick, hot and creamy liquid deep into her womb, soaking her walls. The torrent of potent seed didn't stop, even after the stallion had stopped moaning and howling about how tight she was. Her belly began to bulge noticeably as the onset of cum refused to cease. Vinyl's eye's shut tight, wishing for it to be over, but it just kept going.

They stayed in that position for what felt like hours, but was in reality only several moments before he tucked himself free with an audible 'pop', watching with satisfaction as cum oozed from her well-used hole. He sat down on his hauches almost immediately and leaned heavily onto the sofa, panting and wiping his brow.

“Phew! What a workout! Haven't had pussy that tight in ages.” He laughed heartily. “We'll record your record and give you a small tour, kid, so long as you come back to me every Tuesday. That's our deal. I'll have the receptionist drum up a contract. Now go clean yourself up.” He gave her head a pat and walked back to his desk, sat down, and began working on his paperwork again, leaving Vinyl in a puddle of cum to think about her life choices.

--End (For now! May come back to write more about these two).

(Not my best work, but hell, it's 3am, I'm tired, and I've barely spellchecked. Let me know if you guys liked it)
>>
>>27335574
And here it is on Pastebin. You can also see a couple other things I did

http://pastebin.com/ZaeXSTxi

Hope you horsefuckers enjoyed.
>>
>>27335583
I'm actually impressed, to be honest with you.
Great job.
>>
bumpu
>>
>>27335583
>not green

But a good read anyways.
>>
>>27337049
Because I'm shit at writing green. Besides, prose is superior.
>>
>>27335408
>>27335431
>>27335455
>>27335473
>>27335495
>>27335522
>>27335536
>>27335570
>>27335574
>not having the boss be a human

reeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1462589604680.png (277 KB, 598x566) Image search: [Google]
1462589604680.png
277 KB, 598x566
>>27335574
>tfw youll never get to work for an executive and have one of he perks of the job being able to fuck young girls
>>
File: bus to wonderbolt academy.png (380 KB, 545x373) Image search: [Google]
bus to wonderbolt academy.png
380 KB, 545x373
>>27337665
>prose is superior
I'll fuckin' fight you, mate. Also great job on the story!
>>
>>27338113
No one has written novels on greentext
>>
>>27338152
Depends on how you define a novel. If it's purely by wordcount, then there are a few.

Anyway, greentext is more like poetry than prose in some ways.
>>
>>27338231
That's fair. I guess I've just never preferred it, myself.
>>
>>27338152
You say to someone who has written novels in greentext. pls elitist somewhere else. FiMFic thread is there for a reason
>>
Anyone written any stories about YoungAnon getting double teamed by his adopted moms, Lyra and Bon Bon?
>>
>>27338878
I've never heard of one but it's something that desperately needs to exist.
>>
>>27338878
We need adopted mom stuff in general
>>
File: OVER 9000.gif (3 MB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
OVER 9000.gif
3 MB, 618x340
>>27338878
>>27338889
>>27339118
remake oedipus gen then
>>
>>27337927
As soon as I saw that I just skipped it.
>>
File: 1463107808324[1].png (164 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1463107808324[1].png
164 KB, 640x600
At long last the Colt Quest cyoa has returned from hiatus!

>>27341283
>>
>>27339688
It's good either way. People can do their own thing, I liked it.
>>
File: image.gif (325 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
325 KB, 370x330
>>27337665
prose is better, but for whatever reason it's discombobulating to read on 4chins, when you are so use to greentext
>>
>>27342990
>>
Not today.
>>
>>27344057
Still not today. Maybe tomorrow.
>>
File: 1460680084226.png (164 KB, 1024x579) Image search: [Google]
1460680084226.png
164 KB, 1024x579
>pg 9
>>
>>27345483
>>
>>27347272
>>
>>27335583
Full disclosure I felt uncomfortable reading this.
First time I've felt this way from Green and that's even after reading some shit.
>>
File: 1460990633980.gif (858 KB, 283x240) Image search: [Google]
1460990633980.gif
858 KB, 283x240
>>27349064
>uncomforatable
>muh womens rights and sexploitation\

fuck off
>>
>>27349087
Well mostly because of the exploitation, the sensitive age, combined with the part that she's going along to further her career and painful life decisions. Whatever. Felt bad man, for the first time.
>>
>>27349442
No just fuck off, girls already live life on easy mode as it is, they don't get any sympathy. And if it was so fucking awful she could have walked away at literally any time.

>b b but then she wouldnt have gotten the job
Tough shit, he can hire whoever he wants, on any terms he wants, accept his terms or fuck off.
>>
>>27349087
>>27349520
Genuinely can't tell if troll or really overhyped underagedb&
>>
>>27349545
Yeah feminism has gotten you hook line and sinker.
>>
>>27350348
>>
9th page
>>
File: productivity.png (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
productivity.png
38 KB, 640x480
Sorry for the lack of content lately, folks.
To be completely honest with you, I've been starting to write really fucking late so I don't get much done.
>>
File: 1463196257873.jpg (11 KB, 163x205) Image search: [Google]
1463196257873.jpg
11 KB, 163x205
>>27307450
>still no updates
>>
File: 1454592203771.jpg (336 KB, 780x1309) Image search: [Google]
1454592203771.jpg
336 KB, 780x1309
I'm also sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't gone away, just been very busy.
Today is my birthday, so I'll be spending most of the day with my family.
Depending on when I get back, I'll try to write something either tonight or tomorrow.
>>
File: Lyra and pants.png (1 MB, 1407x1722) Image search: [Google]
Lyra and pants.png
1 MB, 1407x1722
>>27352324
Happy birthday, senpai! I hope things are getting better for you.

I don't really have an excuse for my lack of updates, that's on me. Depression is bullshit and I'm just not working through it as much as I should. Tomorrow I'll lock myself in a room with nothing but notepad for a few hours and see what happens. Self discipline never hurt nobody and I could use more.
>>
>>27352274
Well, happy birthday then, mate.
>>
>>27349064
No worries, mate. Despite what Anon thinks, it's perfectly acceptable to not enjoy reading noncon, even in a fantasty story.
>>
File: pony2littlegirl.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pony2littlegirl.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>27286062
Ohmyglob yes. Horsie handjob!
>>
>>27352324
Happy birthday Sempai. Can't wait for that giant horse dick to go into that tiny human.
>>
>>27350348
>>
>>27354672
Sauce?
>>
>>27359147
Really?
>>
>>27358568
>>
>>27360158
>>
>>27354603
>>
>>27254616
>taking something from yeepz
Godspeed, you blessed person.
>>
>>27361329
Godspeed for what?
>>
>>27362644
I don't get it.
>>
>>27362750
Girls hab benises, boys hab bajinas.
>>
>>27353704
Thanks. I appreciate the response.
>>
>>27362480
Everything.
I am saying I support you.
>>
>>27363579
I'm not the one who said they'd be taking it. I just didn't understand your meaning.
>>
>no updates
Denial works for me
>>
>Applebloom rubs her face, thinking.
>”Thing is, there’s nothin’ to do on Sunday…” She says after bringing her hand to her chin.
>After a couple of seconds of thinking, she points at you, smiling.
>”Carl’s open on Sundays, right? We can always just go back there.”
“Yeah, about that... Remember the Sunday Cups thing? It’s plural for a reason.”
>Applebloom expression goes from “Eureka” to “Goddammit” faster than a politician changes opinions.
>”Well, crap.” She says, rubbing her nose in frustration.
>You start thinking of something to do, but you’re interrupted by Applebloom clapping.
>”There’s an old road round the house, we could—“
“I already have two overdue speeding tickets, no.”
>Applebloom takes a breath to say something, but huffs instead.
>”Darn it, this is harder than I thought it’d be.”
“You’d figure there would be something to do around here, considering the size of this place.”
>”That depends, do you like pickin’ apples?” She ask sarcastically.
“You mean my job?” You respond in kind.
>”Yeah, not like you’d have a reason to stay after hou—“
>Before finishing her sentence Applebloom lets out a soft ”huh”, like she figured out something.
>You cock your head to the side, trying to figure what she’s doing.
>”I… may have an idea, but it ain’t anythin’ fancy…”
>If that ever mattered to you, you would have gone with Rarity’s job offer.
“Alright, I’m listening.”
>”Well, I was thinkin’ that since you’re gonna be here on Saturday anyhow… then maybe you can stay after work? Maybe, you know, chill and stuff?”
>You can’t help but let out a short chuckle at Applebloom choice of words.
“Since when do you say ‘chill’?”
>>
>>27364937
And that's all.

Yeah, I know, but it's been three days since the last story was posted, and I figured this is better than nothing.
>>
File: JUST.gif (1 MB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
1 MB, 200x188
>>27364469
>no updates on rainbow mom story continuation
>>
>>27367200
>>
File: HI ANON I'M THINGPONE.png (31 KB, 595x379) Image search: [Google]
HI ANON I'M THINGPONE.png
31 KB, 595x379
>>27365318
Now you may think to yourself

>Shitcity! You fucking wash out groveling pissbaby of a artless, oathbreaking, piece of abortion scraps! You said you would update yesterday!

To which I say, yes, you're right, and I apologize. I should have made more time.

I also advise you to never ignore the fact that your intestines are covered in ulcers and that your esophageal sphinter between mouth and stomach spasms and refuses to close, or you will be in for a real bad fuckin' day. Again, my fault entirely and I apologize. Eating two burritos while having this condition is basically self harm and it distracted me. But I am still locked in my room writing, now. I'll have something out if it kills me
>>
>>27368306
Nyet I meant this one

>>27307450
>>
>>27368518
palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti
>>
>>27368534
?
>>
File: 1452245170358.jpg (38 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
1452245170358.jpg
38 KB, 600x394
Still want an adoptive mom reluctantly having sex with her adopted teenage anon son out of a sense of duty.
>>
File: stomy flare has got it going on.png (447 KB, 849x810) Image search: [Google]
stomy flare has got it going on.png
447 KB, 849x810
>>
>>27327301
>"Hello, Rainbow Dashie." She smiles back, sitting down and waving her hoof
>your knees turn to jello
>hooves are heavy, knees weak, wings spaghetti
>Okay that's not true, your wings are still pretty stiff
>As you're trying to compose yourself, she looks between you, her mother, and your wings
>You give your wings a flex, causing her to continue staring at them for a few moments
>You're not very good at reading expressions, but even you can sense anger in her face
>Enough to make your own smile lose it's luster
>She then looks back to your eyes, regaining her gentle demeanour
>What was that about?
>She locks eyes with her mother. You turn back to look at Gust Tumbler, who is nervously grinning, gesturing at Fluttershy to you
>You turn back, and Fluttershy sighs, looking at the ground.
>Okay, now wings spaghetti
>You feel dozens of butterflies in your stomach
>A few moments of silence, and Fluttershy looks up to you
>She puts up a forced smile. "How has my scarf been treating you?"
"O-oh."
>You place a hoof on it, rubbing it to your cheek again.
"It's been really nice, thank you."
>She relaxes. "You're ever so welcome, Dash."
>
>Shit.
>You're choking.
>Hard.
"I-I suppose I should get back to...exercises! Hahah! You know, the exercisy type. With...clouds."
>"Okay, Dash. Don't tire yourself out too mu--"
>You blast into the air, flying back up onto another cloud

_____

>Shit.
>Be Gust Tumbler
>Rainbow choked.
>Hard.
>You trot over to Fluttershy, who looks increasingly angry. At you.
"Heyyy, girl. What's up?"
>She sighs through her nose.
"Did I, uh, do anything wrong?"
>"I'm tired of you always teasing me about her."
>You can see why Rainbow Dash choked now.
"I'm not trying to tease you. I mean, I just think you two make a good team is all."
>>
>>27370870
>She stamped her hoof as hard as she could, barely making the cloud underneath her jiggle. "S-she's not...!"
>A moment passes, and she looks back down. "She's not...She doesn't like girls."
>You blink
"Wait, she doesn't?"
>"No! She doesn't! People teased her all the time about it in flight camp! She always said she wasn't gay. So, she's straight."
"...Oh. That's awkward."
>"Yes, mom! It is!" She huffed.
>Well, that changes things.
>You're not entirely confused. You understand what it's like to be picked on; sometimes you have to hide aspects of yourself
>Still, it'd have been a lot easier to know this from the beginning.
"Sweetheart, I don't think you should write off your feelings--"
>"I already have." She grumbles, breaking eyecontact. "I-I mean, I don't have--..."
>You gently smile, pulling her over to you.
"Wanna talk about it? I think it would help."
>Plus, you want all the juicy details!
>"There's not much to say." She leans on you. "I just...heard the rumors, a-and she's pretty, and I thought..."
>You stroke her hair, waiting patiently.
>"I just want to be over it."
>She nuzzles into your chest, hiding her face
>A tingle spreads over your body
>An errant twitch in your wing
>FUCK STOP THIS IS NOT OKAY
>You have to keep yourself from jumping back
>It would hurt Fluttershy, in her vulnerable state.
>Alright, keep calm Gust
>You're just a little worked up
>From when Rainbow was doing this
>Boy, that was fun
>She pushes against you, wrapping her arms around one of your forelegs
>God, it does feel like Rainbow
>You bite your lip.
"Hey, uh, you don't have to feel that way."
>Amazing pep talk material, you're giving out.
>You take a deep breath and try to cool yourself down. Rainbow's comment earlier is getting to you.
>Note to self: Never talk to someone dear to you when you're horny
>This marks around the 5,000th time you've made that note to yourself
>"Mommy, I'm just...I know it's wrong, but I'm angry and I'm not sure why."
>>
>>27371021
>She sounds resentful. You know how that feels.
>You frown and hold her tighter.
"Fluttershy, remember when I was teaching you how to fly?"
>She sniffles and nods her head.
"After you landed on the stormcloud, you told me you never wanted to fly again. But whenever I caught you alone, you were always fluttering around and having fun. But then you went to flight camp and everyone made fun of you."
>Her ears fold and she looks down.
>You put your hoof to her chin and pull her face to look at yours
"You really like flying. It's just something personal to you, and you had bad experiences when it came to light. Some of those are my fault, and I'm sorry. Some are just dumb bullies. So you pretend you don't like flying because it's scary to do it in public."
>She huddles up to you, and you wrap a wing around her.
"Do you ever think Rainbow feels the same way?"
>"...M-maybe?"
"Exactly. Maybe! It's okay to ask, she trusts you. You should trust her to be considerate about your feelings too, right?"
>"A-and if she doesn't like me back?"
"Flutters', she'll always like you. Whether she loves you back is just something you'll have to find out."
>A small smile formed on face, and she nodded.
"Now, if you're feeling okay, go up there and tell her how you feel."
>"Okay, mom!"
>She flew up and hugged you, placing her face next to yours
>She then pulled back.
>"You smell like bananas. Have you been using my shampoo?"
"Shut your mouth and go up there, sweetie."
>"R-right, sorry!"
>She spread her wings and slowly raised into the air.
"Good luck!"
>As soon as she's out of earshot, you heave the biggest sigh you've ever had
"Hooooooly shit that was almost all kinds of bad. PHEW."
>You're quite frankly amazed with how you managed to pull that together
>Somehow stumbling out of your base instincts and lovesick daydreams into being a rolemodel
>Describes the last decade and a half or so of your parenting perfectly.
>>
>>27371209
>Although a bit of guilt lingers. You might have coerced her away from the truth a little.
>Okay, maybe you used her shampoo
>Maybe you planned teasing Rainbow Dash until she was too infatuated to think straight, leading to her coming out to Fluttershy
>MAYBE you considered the idea of teaching her how to kiss a few too many times while you were taking a cold shower
>But you did NOT plan to actually do it.
>...or to get psyched out from it to the point where you considered teaching your daughter how to kiss too.
>You feel kind of sick
>At the same time you feel kinda...aroused.
>Damn Rainbow Dash.
>You knew she'd be a good marefriend.
"...Heh."
>You hope they have fun together.
>You know you would.
>A twang of regret on your heartstrings
>You feel kind of old.

____

>Be Rainbow Dash
>You are hiding on a small cloud
>Well, less hiding and more strategically resting atop a cloud
>yeah
>You're fine, just need a rest
>Did a lot of weather training today
>Yeah that'll work
>All that acid that builds up in your muscles or whatever the egghead teachers at flight camp said
"Uuuugh. I'm a total scaredy cat."
>You wrap the scarf around your head, and then bury your face in the cloud
>You don't even really know what the upper half of a cat looks like.
>But you're pretty sure you're as scared as one.
>You try to find some way to distract yourself from your inadequacies
>You're sick of looking at the sky, so that's out
>You don't really feel like dashing, so no flying
>Sighing, you're content to chew Gust's gum. It's still pretty sour
>The cloud suddenly jiggles, and you lift your face up
>The scarf falls down to your shoulders, revealing Fluttershy
>She giggles at the sight, readjusting her scarf on you
>You spend a few moments staring at eachother
"Heya, 'Shy."
>"Hello, Rainbow Dashie."
>>
>>27371599
>She shuffles closer. "Can I ask you a personal question?"
>Oh god
>Not something personal
>Anything but that
>Your heart seems to start pumping anxiety instead of blood
"yeah sure mang."
>What the fuck is wrong with you
>You shrink, hiding under the scarf
>"You trust me, right?"
"Absolutely."
>You say instantly, nary a stammer
>You mean it. You'd trust her with anything.
>"I know you always said you aren't. But...are you...? Um."
>She fidgets, having trouble getting the word out.
"Yeah I'm super gay. Like, uncomfortably gay."
>A sharp intake of breath. Her eyes sparkle.
"I'm sure that kinda makes me look like a creeper, now."
>"W-what do you mean?"
>You rotate your hoof, uncomfortably looking away
"You know. The whole...helping you stretch every morning. Taking showers together in the lockerroom."
>"Oh. I, um, it's okay, I trust that you were doing it in a non-...non s-s-sexual...way."
"YEP!"
>You accidentally shout once again
>She stops breathing for a moment, simply staring at you
>Oh shit.
"Oh shit."
>She knows
>A deep crimson blush forms around her face
>And a small smile.
>"You were looking at me in...in that way?"
>Okay
>You said it before
>But if you're tired of starting over...
>Stop giving up.
>You start to lean forward
>There comes a point where you have to commit
>Just say it quickly. Get it over with
"I'm gay for you. Surpriiiise!"
>She jumps into your hooves, clinging to you
>"I love you!"
>In the midst of your surprise, she presses her face against yours in an awkward kiss
>It doesn't matter how clumsy it is.
>You roll to your back, letting her lay atop you as you kiss
>After a few moments, she pulls back, taking a breath
>She then pulls back further, suddenly confused.
>You can't help but pull her back down and run your hooves down her sides, completely enraptured
"What's wrong, Flutters'? That was great."
>"Why were you chewing mom's gum?"
>
>BID MY BLOOD TO RUN
>SAVE ME FROM THIS NOTHING I'VE BECOME
>>
>>27371708
Oh snap!
Also, yay! I want to take your story, wrap it around me and snuggle it all night long.

A nice batch of an update too. Is there more? I've got a much shorter update to post as well, but I don't want to interrupt you before you're done.

Also, thanks to all you guys for wishing me a happy birthday!
Love all of you!
>>
>>27371871
I'm so glad you enjoy it! I think it'll be all for now, yeah. Started to keep writing but then I looked at the time and realized how long I've been locked with the story. Think I got past the writer's block now.

I look forward to your update!
>>
>>27286027

>You think you've died and gone to heaven, so you must be Comet Tail again.
>You had failed to defend yourself against Fem’s assault, not strong enough to stop her as she went in for the kill, her fingers attacking your weak points, digging into your sensitive flesh with those dexterous digits of hers.
>Helpless, and at her mercy.
>You had it coming, you admit that; pull a stunt like you did and there will be Tartarus to pay.
>She was kind enough to make sure you didn’t go under, but turned a deaf ear to your pleas for mercy; if she could even hear you through the water.
>When you felt her hands along your legs, you felt a little relieved, having never been particularly ticklish around your hooves. Though she did manage to find a few spots along the crooks of your knees.
>And then, you had felt her grab you.
>Grab /you/.
>With a choked gasp, the breath had been caught in your throat and it felt like the whole world had crawled to a stop.
>You had tried to block her or pull away at first, startled by the sudden and very forward action, but she had you--quite literally--by the balls.
>As her hand caressed your scrotum though, massaging it tenderly, you felt yourself melt at her touch.
>By the sun, it felt absolutely divine!
>So gentle, yet you could sense the hidden strength behind her grip.
>More than ever, you were completely at her mercy.
>And you loved it.
>So long… It had been so long since you had experienced anything so… Intimate? Perhaps “sensual” was a more fitting word.
>You try to remember the last time a mare had touched you in such a way, but your mind is a pleasurable haze, sparks going off in your head and behind your eyes as shiver after shiver jolts through your body, making it hard to think.
>Hooves have got nothing on these grabby things of hers.
>You try to spot her through the water, but the ripples on the surface distorts her image so all you can make out is the blurry outline of her form.
>>
>>27372485

>Somehow, not being able to see her, only feel her, just seems to enhance the experience, and so you close your eyes, shutting out your other senses except the touch of her skin against yours.
>Every finger strokes along your ball, slowly and meticulously, and a soft moan escapes your lips.
>Subconsciously, you had been trying to hold back, some small hint of pride fighting vainly to not surrender yourself so completely and utterly to this mare’s wiles.
>You weren’t used to girls being so… aggressive.
>But your will is weak. Your legs spread further apart, as much as they can while still keeping you afloat, and you can feel your nethers twitching under her care.
“Don’t stop…”
>You mumble the words between your slow panting breaths and quiet moans. You know she can’t hear you, but pray that your words will somehow reach her.
>You feel the last walls of your resistance start to crumble. Your entire body feels flushed with heat and your dick is starting to stir in its sheath.
>Yes, you really must have died and gone to heaven, because this is out of this world.
>And then, a sudden, cold absence, and an instantly aching longing for a touch that is no longer there as you feel her hand pull away.
>Confusion grips at you, but you don’t have the chance to even question what is happening.
>With a great splash, Fem bursts through the surface, water flying everywhere, including your face.
>Your confusion quickly gives way to annoyance, the thought that this might all have been part of her plan to get back at you causing a frown to form on your lips.
>Then you hear it, a long, desperate gasp for breath, and you notice the slightly panicky look on her face, which also looks a bit more blue than how you remember it.
>Oh…
>She was under there for quite some time, wasn’t she?
>The displeasure you felt drains from your body, suddenly feeling very silly instead for not realizing this sooner.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 131

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.