[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone think the current writing staff is out of ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why does everyone think the current writing staff is out of ideas?
>>
>>27253298
Hi Aria.

Sadly the recent episode kind of sort of killed my vibe for writing the idea. I'll probably just come up with a new one eventually.
>>
>>27253298
Because they are unimaginative faggots.
>>
>>27253298
Because they want to get off the ride already.
>>
>>27253298
The posters here have no ideas.
>>
>>27253298
Because bronies like to imagine themselves as epic creative geniuses?
>>
>>27253614
No way.
>>
>>27253298
Because of the lazy writing that's going on in the show?
>>
>>27253298
because /mlp/ don't enjoy the show anymore
>>
>>27253748
But Season 6 has been great.
>>
>>27253736
What lazy writing?
>>
>>27253298
They are idiots.
>>
>>27253316
That's too bad.
>>
>>27253298
They are not.
>>
>>27253298
All of them are talentless hacks
>>
>>27253298
But everyone doesn't think that.
>>
Because everyone here is a fucking horsefucker and you should go fuck yourself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.